JoJo 6

Did you like her?
>I felt personally that jolyne is much more than an angry tomboy she's just so determined and cute.
Also did you like the ending? If not what would you change?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-23-07-58-091_com.miui.gallery.png (1080x1920, 2.3M)

Attached: jollio.png (415x416, 259K)

I'm not done yet, but this part put me to sleep half a dozen times at least. The fights and stands themselves are so long and convoluted. It's really become a slog.

Attached: 1466932280472.png (200x226, 18K)

Attached: D37S8fQU8AIAo5r.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Steel Ball Run > Diamond is Unbreakable > Vento Aureo > JoJolion > Battle Tendency > Stone Ocean > Stardust Crusaders > Phantom Blood

Joseph > Josuke > Johnny > Gappy > Jolyene > Jotaro > Jonathan > Gio

Funny Valentine > Yoshikage Kira > Pucci > Diavolo > Dio > Kars

Gyro Zeppelli > Passione > Stardust Crusaders gang > Koichi > Yashuo > Ceasar > Speedwagon > Hermes/Stone Ocean Gang

Crazy Diamond > Star Platinum > Tusk > Soft & Wet > Gold Experience > Stone Free

D4C > Killer Queen > King Crimson > The World > White Snake

>female MC
Automatically trash desu

The third best part, first and second are SBR and Battle Tendency if you are curious.

My least favorite part and protagonist still 7/10

Jolyne is great. It's literally everything else about Stone Ocean which fails.

Plebbit taste
Based

I like your taste good I see your a civilized man like me.

Attached: g6nfz.jpg (593x809, 53K)

2>3>4>1>5>678

I loved Stone Ocean the fights were great and exciting. I don't care for inconsistencies.

>passione that high

I liked Jolyne
I liked the beginning
I liked the ending starting from escaping the jail
I didn't like her crew for the most part
Everything else was a slog and I constantly found myself rushing through it just to finish it and get to SBR
6/10

Jolyne is my favorite stand using Joestar
Too bad she is stuck in the absolute bottom of the barrel, gutter trash part

In love with her. I think she's a really fun personality and it comes off as very believable that she's Jotaro's daughter. My top waifu. Her, FF, the return of Jotaro, Pucci, and the Dio scenes are things I love about Stone Ocean; just about everything still makes it my least favorite unfortunately.

Loved jolyne and pucci, only problem was that the crew was weak and there was no real interaction between them, it seemed to only go from fight to fight even more so than other parts.

7 = 8 = 5 = 6 = 2 = 3 = 4 = 1
Also
>Speedwagon lower than Ceasar
He's done more to the story of part 2 than Ceaser ever could have wished.
>Stone Free this low

Jolyne is the best JoJo and Stone Free is the best MC Stand.

Attached: Jolyne game set.png (599x916, 1.27M)

>Jolyne
>the beggining
>the ending
>FF
>Weather Report
>great fights, the only one I'd say I hated was Dragon's Dream, yes, I like Yo Yo Ma
It had a lot of upsides and some downsides just like every other part, nothing special in particular

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

For reasons that don't matter I've made a mistake of reading jojo wiki and tv tropes wiki before the actual manga
And they describe Jolyne as actual scum of Earth and mega thot and the most unlikeable piece of shit low life angry at everything broad in the world and incredibly spoiled and promiscuous
Some speedreader retard called her a whore because she masturbated in the first chapter even though she was extremely embarassed the whole time and that was the point
also throwaway joke line about snails
who cares
Also her non-canon lines, angry face and manly voice in Eyes of heaven helps that impression

Then I start reading
She's just a girl who wants to go home to mom
She bickers with dad because he's absent in Morioh fighting stands all the time and shit, but the second he's in any danger she does everything possible to save him and risks her life and just everything to save him
She's determined, intelligent and badass
Obviously as a woman she's not the one to suppress her emotions, so she comes off as a less stoic Jotaro
She's a fantastic protagonist, ESPECIALLy after part 5

Sue wikis for slander
(they did the same with Johnny. Because he was maybe sarcastic maybe two times and he killed a dangerous terrorist without mercy, now his entire personality is invalidated. Fucking speedreader foundation)

Attached: JolyneProfile.png (503x920, 686K)

Jolyne's great, her and Stone Ocean in general are almost the opposite of GW in that SO has a really strong MC and ending but a somewhat weak middle, and a shitty cast of minor villains, whereas GW has a really weak MC and ending but a really fantastic middle and superb cast of minor villains.

Sounds like you're reading a recent and/or potentially vandalized version, last I heard the Wiki talked pretty extensively about Jolyne's good traits. It was always way too harsh on Johnny though.

Also people call her too manly which is retarded
Hermes is manly
F.F. is too girly and quirky
Jolyne falls right in the middle where normal people at, she's a woman

Quote from tv tropes:
"If Giorno is Dio but good, Jolyne is Joseph who got really really really bad"

The fuck

Hermes is manly in a good way, the Japanese affectionately calling her Aniki is cute as hell. But yeah, anyone claiming Jolyne is manly is a retard.

Someone on TV tropes (Who I suspect wrote the wiki, too) had a real hateboner for Jolyne, the description of her used to be something like 'A devil-may care chaotic neutral type who's only in the adventure for the kicks and the chance to fight'.

They also don't even know what they're talking about, Joseph is a cheater who was a pervert and a lech who peeked on bathing women and threatened to tongue-kiss girls against their will, Jolyne was mortified to be caught doing something literally everyone does.

Johnny is kind of like Giorno in my mind. I can't pin down anything about their actual personalities. I have no idea what their characters are even after finishing their respective parts.
What are Johnny's defining traits? Well, he's really unlucky, he has family problems, and he wants to learn as much as he can from Gyro.
That's literally all I got. I don't even remember what his motivation is for winning the race or collecting the parts.
SBRfags, help me out here.

Johnny's defining trait is probably his determination, but unlike the other protagonists this isn't presented as a good trait, and he's sometimes shown to go too far and risk losing his morality completely, like where he talked about killing Diego (relatively) unprovoked, much to Gyro's discomfort.

His other traits are that he's somewhat subdued, pragmatic, and can be a bit sarcastic, doing shit like yelling at Gyro to leave Diego behind when he was injured, giving lectures about how he thinks Gyro lacks the need to win that him and Diego have, etc. He's got quite a deadpan sense of humor, mocking Gyro without the latter knowing it by pretending to find his shitty jokes funny and grudgingly going along with them even though he clearly thinks they're stupid or doesn't get them at all.

He also notably really hates himself but isn't a whiny bitch about it, though you can see it when it comes up. He admires people like Gyro and his relationship with him is the most important part of SBR by far, but in spite of that it sort of shows Johnny's issues - he wanted the corpse so badly that he was almost prepared to sacrifice Gyro for it in Sugar Mountain. The fact he finally chose not to in spite of how hard it was is a really emotional part and one of the most significant parts of his development, I think.

I'm not one of the obnoxious SBRfags who claims that it's the best thing in existence, but if I were you I'd try and reread it. If you like characters like Jolyne I imagine you'd like Johnny too if you gave it another chance. Giorno's not that good though.

Yeah, 6 is in my top 3 with 4 and 7.

Horrible taste

Attached: 1544309387849.png (285x323, 72K)

I'm worred how they'll animate weather report's rainbows and Pucci's gravity

Attached: 1532224341262.jpg (1560x1200, 861K)

>JoJolion that high

Jolyne was a great protag. She has great mixture of kind heart and rebel punk - much better than the one Jotaro had, but clearly inspired by it. Her stand and its usage was also great.
Pucci was a great villan.
Prison could be the coolest setting ever.
Still, Stone Ocean was a huge disappointmenf for me as everything besides from aforomentioned elements was a letdown. Fights were convoluted and outright silly at times. Rainbows were the most retarded thing ever. That was the moment when Jojo's Bizzare Adventures became too bizzare. I'm glad it got reset with Steel Ball Run.

Part 6 was Araki at his most batshit crazy and it was pretty fun.

Jolyne is great. One of the best jojos. She doesn't have a busted OP stand or defeat her villain so she gets shat on.

Jojolion should be first
Objectively best part

Jolyne a cute and 2nd best jojo
The ending is perfect
Part 6's main flaw is the laughable enemy design and the fact that Hermes doesn't do shit and that Annasui is comic relief and not a waifu

Part 6 is the ultimate pleb filter, if you didn't like it then you just didn't get it