I hope this scene doesn't get skipped in the anime adaptation

I hope this scene doesn't get skipped in the anime adaptation.

Attached: little known fact, gitmo is staffed by kitsunes.png (1032x1394, 759K)

>tfw an 800 year old fluffy tailed kemonomimi loli will never subject you to enhanced interrogation techniques

Attached: 1542016223266.jpg (638x480, 32K)

Reminder that all your dreams will come true if you just continue to believe in them.

Attached: fox waifu.gif (885x948, 752K)

Life is suffering, life is pain. Simply believing in something won’t make it come true, just like working hard won’t make you successful. There is always someone out there better than you, born with better talent, what exactly is the point in trying?

didn’t see it’s a gif, genuinely spooked by this

Nice try, but there is a finite number of humans out there so there is someone who is THE best. Why can't this best be you? Because (You)'re a lazy cunt who doesn't event try and only whines about his unfulfilling life instead, that's why.

Why does it look like El Presidente Trump is crying into her armpit?

fuck

Fucking hell that got me

lmao

Why is a God pampering some literal nobody when other people are starving to death?

Because japanese are the most important people in the entire multiverse

I'm pretty sure there are starving and suicidal people in Japan too.

>implying MC wasn't already starving and contemplating suicide
First episode he can't even remember if he has ramen to cook for supper, having had to skip the meal to catch the last train home. And that miasma that surrounds him is literally depressing everyone around him on the same train, leaving him just one shitty day away from jumping out his company window.

>Because (You)'re a lazy cunt who doesn't event try
>He thinks they haven't tried

Because there are countless Japanese gods, and this one happened to be acquainted with one of his ancestors as well. He most certainly doesn't get this treatment because he's in any way more deserving of it than others.

If you have, you wouldn't be here.

>he's never heard of failed normalfags

Attached: 1554654295051.gif (1251x831, 1.74M)

Because he's right in her strike range.

Attached: Senko-San Chapter 1 Page 16.png (800x1148, 224K)

been waiting for 45 years. I'M STILL DREAMING

>fox leaves white void behind
>keeps looping
More effort is required

I'm not sure if this manga is making me want to go on my trip to Gensokyo, or just delaying it.

Isn't he the one that's supposed to die soon and leave her alone again, like the last guy? I thought that's what the foreshadowing was. Why is Senko leaving in these?

DON'T LEAVE ME DORAEMON!!!!

Because he's breaking out of his psychosis and realizing she isn't real

200 IQ post

bump

I was actually wondering why a midget in a suit was in the picture with a kitsune.

Comfy senko threads have become /r9k/ threads

Fuck guys, stop being so sad for once

>there is someone who is THE best
Life is subjective user.
I've got a pretty cushy job but as long as I know the grass is greener for someone else I'm never going to find happiness.

Blessed post

user, that's the same argument your parents used on you as a kid to get you to eat your vegetables. Her going and helping some starving homeless orphan with AIDs in Africa isn't going to make him any less depressed or prevent him from jumping in front of a train. He'd still be suffering too. And she chose him out of all the suffering people (in Japan since she's a Japanese god) because she feels like she owes a debt to his ancestor/former incarnation due to being unable to care for him after he took care of her. It's not about whether or not he deserves it, or if there are people worse off who need help more, its because right there, right now, a little unconditional love and care is what he needed to not hang himself by his necktie.

I dread what the manga threads going forward from here are going to be like now that the anime only audience has latched onto the series.

why don't you guys just make a tulpa instead

Oh god what the fuck

That's just you making a make-believe you so you can love yourself.

I doubt it's going to be this bad.

Last user I know who did that was sent into the shadow realm the mop one

mlp

>thought this was cute and cheered me up a lot
>go to threads to discuss happy vibes
>everyone in the threads are depressed, sad sacks of shit

Jesus did I enter NHK threads or what

It's always darkest before the dawn (of the next episode).