Someone says something about art

>someone says something about art
>art is an explosion!
>someone says something not related to art in any way
>you just dont understand my art!
Was he autistic?

Attached: Naruto Shippuden - 1x124 - Art.mkv_snapshot_01.51_[2019.04.11_20.16.08].jpg (720x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/peterfid_tomcat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If he was autistic,he made pretty good art,honestly

Pop is dead, my style is SUPERFLAT

Technically anything can be art. So if he believes it’s art, it’s art.

You'll never experience the orgasmic pleasure of watching huge explosions incinerate flesh. A true masterpiece.

Attached: artisanexplosion.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>single-handedly kidnaps the kazekage from his own village
>survives the kamui
>escapes from team guy with no fucking arms
>fights ridiculously overpowered "curse seal lv 2/orochimaru cells/raiton counters suiton and doton for some reason/i have no chakra but somehow i summoned manda and genjutsu'd him" sasuke to a draw
>all of this while mortal
>jobs to kankurou while immortal
What the fuck.

Attached: s&m.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Best boys gonna be best boys forever even if the author makes them a jobbers

Attached: 795867f7887e49216e30742c2e855271.jpg (500x571, 58K)

He just loves Taro Okamoto, that's it.

kishimoto is a hack. considering how their "lol infinite chakra zombies" worked, he could have just done his ultimate c4 ad infinitum and easily win the war

>anything can be art
Other way around.

Yes he was autistic but he was also very hot.

"Art is a bang" sounds better and I've been saying this since 2005 when he first appeared

>tfw no army of giant exploding clay deidaras

Attached: Naruto Shippuden - 1x124 - Art.mkv_snapshot_00.51_[2019.04.11_22.35.16].jpg (720x480, 63K)

Nah. Janitors who thought art shows were pretentious snuck in and left a pile of junk on the floor. The people who visited thought it was art. It even won a ribbon.
hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/peterfid_tomcat

if you gave yourself a blowjob is it gay?

Did they really prove "anything can be art" or that there are a lot of retards in the art world, Satan? It's akin to trolling.

going for there's a lot of retards in the world of art. Fuckload of pretentious people that think adding a long description heavy words to a vomit splat means something.
there's an old example as well, where some big art critics were presented with a painting from an unknown artist with a chique name and they had to analyze it. 9 out of 10 said it was a masterpiece, a true work of art, something for the ages. the last one said "Truly, only a monkey could have painted this".
yes, it was some random mess of paint done by a literal monkey. but you wouldnt know the difference from shilled artists with how most of them are absolute trash nowadays.
I mostly blame people like Andy Warhol for absolutely degenerating the world of art (or at the very least starting the big decline, there's a reason why he's so well liked by nowadays """artists""") and universities accepting any worthless artist nowadays.
The art market is also big part bullshiting the worth of your art to low IQ rich people, which also has an incestuous relationship with them wanting to show how they can spend money on anything frivolously.
There's also a museum of invisible art, google it. The world is full of suckers and the art world is full of con artists (also lots of nepotism in such, fucking matters 99% more than skill if you wanna make it big, sadly)

Calm down already, Sasori

>able to give blowjobs with his hands
i'd say he has autism

To be fair Warhol accomplished exactly what he set out to do, which was basically to strip art of any meaning with the equivalent of irl shitposting.
So yes it is his fault but mainly those who came after him are to blame for believing him and keeping this farce going.

warhol was funded entirely by money laundering kikes.
everything he did would have amounted to nothing without massive amount of marketing.

My favorite muslim anime character