watching and waiting

Attached: IMG_067.png (835x1200, 480K)

here we go

Attached: IMG_068.png (835x1200, 689K)

Who's getting mauled this week?

what a slut

Attached: IMG_069.png (835x1200, 536K)

Attached: IMG_070.png (835x1200, 464K)

I don't read this, but wtf!? They're killing the students?

Attached: IMG_071.png (835x1200, 577K)

what the fuck?
WHAT THE FUCK?

Attached: laughter stops.jpg (313x254, 56K)

Attached: IMG_072.png (835x1200, 484K)

The real question is will Yafya will use herbivore corpses as fertilizer

Attached: IMG_073.png (835x1200, 470K)

Attached: IMG_074-75.png (1670x1200, 900K)

Attached: IMG_076.png (835x1200, 464K)

>you can leave your body to me.
ok I know that wasn't meant to sound sexual but come on

Attached: smug wolf.png (1297x785, 1.06M)

Attached: IMG_077.png (835x1200, 407K)

Nigga

Attached: IMG_078.png (835x1200, 497K)

Focking hell.
Yafya.
More like JOBYA
More like JOBSTAR
BeasJOBAR

Attached: IMG_079.png (835x1200, 411K)

I like this crazy gazelle.

AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

Ok, this is bullshit

that's not how syringes work paru

Ey sup

the fuck? was every single bit of that made out of obsissian or what?

Attached: IMG_080-81.png (1670x1200, 856K)

is he daijobu?

As a cardiologist I'm here to say

wtf

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: lastrep.jpg (733x800, 426K)

It would've made a bit of sense if it was just the needle but the whole syringe tip is just retarded desu.

Attached: IMG_082.png (835x1200, 562K)

Fucking what? This is fucking ridicuolous

Sheeeeeit.
>mixing races
>good
Paru going all /pol/ on us.

Dafuq dafuq

Author has a shit understanding of decomposition and animal skull anatomy.

Elephant trunks are not made of bone. Their trunks would decompose fully and be eaten by predators as well. Even the Lion King had a better understanding of the anatomy of elephant skulls in the elephant graveyard.

Also Rhinos typically don't leave giant holes in their head when their horn is removed either. Their horn is not made of bone by the same as stuff as fingernails so you can remove it without having to saw through the skull.

The hermaphrodite menace! Based author making political commentary where few dare to.

Hot.

Attached: IMG_083.png (1200x1200, 297K)

I have several questions

Attached: 1494990454081.jpg (428x410, 62K)

Are they like saiyans, where mixed offspring are stronger or something? Dude seems way stronger/smarter/faster than the average fuckers that Yafya busts up.

Is Paru setting up for legosi's wolf/komodo genes or something?

YOU GIVE LOVE~

Look at the other skulls. I think that trunk just isn't decomposed enough yet

h-hajai

The trunk there isn't a bone, it's still decomposing m8.

A BAD NAME

youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeOxQQ

Imagine being this wrong lmaoooo

>the more colors are mixed in paint, the blacker it gets
Deep. And redpilled.

You are a fucking speedreading a fucking fiction manga, just kys.

This isn't really new though, remember Legosi's Grandpa is a lizard, so Legosi still has some lizard dna in him.

wow when i saw the spoilers, i thought instead it was a Leopard who used plastic surgery to look like a herbavore. This is quite a twist.

Can't wait for Legosi to go Super Komodo.

That's not how it works, that's not how it works!

Remember that somewhere there's a komodo/wolf.

How does biology even works in this world?
If it was possible for different species to mate why the fuck are pure breeds still a thing after god knows how many generations?

what the fuck just happened

why is this the first time we're learning about this

surely this isn't THAT uncommon in their society

This series continuously finds ways to keep me going with it and surprising me.
And I never thought I'd enjoy it initially, because I'm not a fan of shounen manga and don't have any particular opinion on furry/anthro characters.

Didn't Gosha mention the notion that getting interspecies pregnant was pretty much 1/2000

Some combine that with the fact that interspecies relationships are already so rare, less than 1% of the small amount of relationships end up with pregnancy

There's no way we could have heard about this

I have to wonder now what other strange combinations we or the author can come up with.

Blue birds fly with blue birds, red birds fly with red birds

Meron is husbando material.

Same here. Context really changes everything.

Attached: 2e4.gif (500x400, 1.27M)

Imagine interspecieing with a Bird of Paradise.
youtu.be/nWfyw51DQfU

So basically if Legosi and Haru have kids, their offspring will try lure in victims with cuteness or males with desire to protect and then backstab them.

Imagina a wolf with rabbits instinct or a rabbit with doggo instinct. Instant pets.

They will inherit Legosi's autism and Haru's sluttiness.

That's Legosi and Paru's kid already. Came from the future.

The horns are fake.

>No predatory instincts
Is this a perfect world where everybody only kills because they want to fulfill their natural urges and loses control or some other variant? Because we know for a fact that they have herbivore serial killers, so I don't get what's the surprise.
Is pretty silly that he only shot one bullet and that he is using the lens at such close range. Very polite, letting him speak at his leisure and waiting patiently until he opens the window.

What if the ape anthros evolved into humans?

Interspecies has been shown to be a thing a long time ago.
I think what made Yafya more surprised is that it's a CARNIVORE X HERBIVORE offspring. I think that every single other mixed abomination animal he met was herbivore x herbivore or carnivore x carnivore.
Also Legosi's case was really weird because it was a reptile with a mammal.

I think level of "rarity" goes like this:
Same species > Same class(mammal/reptilian/bird) & same order(carnivore/herbivore) > Different Class & same order > Same class & different order > Different class & different order

Especially because I think the vast majority of herbivore x carnivore "relationships" ends up with at least one of them dead, so not much room for pregnancies.

>Tom Clancy's Beastars

>last chapter was super comfy, legosi hanging out with his mates
>all the anons reading it were predicting batshit insanity because of it
>this page
brace yourselves, we're in for it now, the next 10 chapters are going to be nothing but Fire Punch levels of lunacy

>Haru
>cute

I wonder if we'll see wolphins, ligers and mules.

>Legosi and Paru's kid

Attached: 1496966906579.jpg (854x720, 134K)

I'm just gonna guess this one is gonna reveal to have ended in death as well, momma leopard ate daddy mid coitus and got knocked up.

Okay, I died laughing user, thank you for that.

Magical beastiality ops Yiffya.

Serial killers are still a deviation, not something accepted. The point here is Meron is a risk for interspecies relationships that want to reproduce.

Love failure?

I wanna see a leopard/lion with an eagle. Just imagine.

I know who you are despite posting user but I won't say it.

Imagine if in the real world if only 1 in 500 interracial couples ever had a single child. I doubt there would be any real mixed kids save for rape

Also, I wanted a psycho Herbivore from the start, although this is a muttivore I'll take it.

He only uses 1 shot against herbavores cause he's speciesist and only shoots to kill for Carnivores. Killing an unarmed herbivore even one that's serial killer would be controversial as well so he only uses 1 bullet.
As for why he didn't stop him from going out the window, probably just shock at the reveal/wtf moment

From Beast Complex

Attached: Melon's parents.jpg (777x1200, 289K)

I get that, is just that this page is trying to say in some way that a herbivore needs an excuse to be a serial killer, when you just need a very sick person to get one. For what we know most carnivores are passion killers, so it shouldn't surprise him finding an herbivore serial killer.

I never liked furry, but Paru does a great work showing sexual energy in some of the illustrations.

I'm calling it now. Legosi's father was also a hybrid and Legosi will show off his SHARK POWERS during the Sea Arc.

deepest lore

NANI?

For all we know he would have gone down at the first shot if he was a pure herbivore (that's stupid, because it has more to do with weight). But yeah, I know that the pause was for dramatist, but is something that I wanted to point out.

Also furries hate the artstyle

why?

Attached: 1551828207056.png (749x507, 289K)

>Is pretty silly that he only shot one bullet and that he is using the lens at such close range. Very polite, letting him speak at his leisure and waiting patiently until he opens the window.
yafya is an hervivore apologyst, literally too racist to even think bad of hervivorest, he let him surrend, then he only shoot one bullet, and then he let him scape, all of this because he was an hervivore, if he was a carnivore the guy would have been dead before seeing yafya face

That makes sense. I hope the author explores this.

>yafya is an hervivore apologyst
I see him more as a carnivore supremacist. That's why he wants to "eat carnivores" so badly and why he treats herbivores with kid gloves (he sees them as weak).

probably had a shit life due to being mixed

Well, I just read it, and the first thing I want to say is "What in the absolute fuck?"

Any ideas as to what those braces on the legs are for?

his dad ate his mom

So what the fuck is this? Did Legosi manage to luck out and get the normal pair of genes+poison immunity? Was it because his parents were both carnivores?

they hate the fact that it doesn't looks like the lion king don't find the designs "fuckable"

>using scope at 2 meter distance

Legosi is only a quarter lizard remember. His mum may be more of a chimera.

>yfw final Arc is Gosha and Legosi taking on an underground civilization of Dinosaur People

Attached: ralph_nose_400x400.gif.png (400x400, 184K)

Legosi secretly has poison spit. That's why he really kissed Riz. A primal part of his mind recognized that he could kill Riz by kissing him. Unfortunately, that ability had not yet awakened.

It seems that Yafya isn't as smart as everybody thinks he is.

I had to

Attached: tomclancysbeastars.png (305x365, 132K)

>they don't find the designs fuckable
these """"""""""people"""""""""" are weak

>final final arc is an invasion of pureblood humans from the moon with ayylmao technology

Legosi's regeneration is also above-average.

>probably wrote this post up thinking you were going to look so smart
>end up making yourself look retarded and blind
lmao

How did he mask the stench?

He regrew all of his fur after just eating a grub

Wow, I expected him to just be pretending to be a cheetah or something. Holy fuck.

wtf, Im not even a furry but I would totally fuck Haru

I like this if only because it means Legosi and Haru can never kiss once his poison activates.

>TFW you realize it's going to take a year and a half for the anime to be released.

Attached: tfw.jpg (474x316, 22K)

so ar we going full Battle manga now?
how high is his power level?

El Hermano will be the boss of the love failures.

>fall 2019
>a year and a half away from spring 2019

Attached: 1528338697037.png (351x341, 151K)

the desings are too animal, not enought human for them
furrys try to self insert as animals, if the animals have more in common whit their dog that whit them then is not the same
remember, furrys are mentally ill people

That's because you're attracted to women, not weird fetishistic collections of symbols that your mind interprets as visually appealing.

Current year + half of last year = half of current year

trust me i'm a mathematician

Let me fix that typo.

>it's going to take a year and a half for the anime to be finished.

Our world =/= Beastars world

Attached: idiot anon.png (653x748, 470K)

Ah! so Legosi's son is going to look like this then! but more wolflike!

Attached: sheepdog.png (300x300, 242K)

With the hot chocolate scans website gone where can i find the cbzs now?

"Gosha, I'm trying to sneak around the Back-Alley Market but I'm dummy thicc and the clap from my ass cheeks keeps alerting the carnivores."

was there a beast complex chapter about them? it'd be pretty cool to read that if there was
also, that's not meant to be hot is it? cause it kind of is

Attached: disabled.png (546x424, 192K)

it's coming in october my nigga, 6 months

I WANT OFF OF PARU ITAGAKI'S WILD RIDE

of course it is.
deepest lore

user but that's just Houseki.

We can't have Legosi suffer like Phos!

How can something be so pure and precious, yet so smug?

Attached: preciousboi.png (874x830, 1.33M)

He has Legosi hands.

Confirmed new antagonist.

thank you TL-san!
i love you~

Attached: 12342u3j.png (530x530, 659K)

Attached: the ride never ends.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Welp, guess Meron is Legosi' actual new antagonist.

had to do it

Attached: beasstars.png (305x525, 152K)

>Mixing races is bad
Paru is going full /pol/ on us kek

Ty Translator-kun

Attached: rip.jpg (236x333, 21K)

>The Year is 2025
> Beasters chapter 500 was just released
> Yin-Yang Pheonix Dragon Legosi has finally defeated Nega-Bill and the Raptor-Liger clan after he merged his Dragon Bloodline with that of the Pheonix clan.
> Herbavores and Carnivores are now one.

Well it was a long ride but was it worth it Yea Forums?

Attached: d6a54996-d200-4ca5-847d-38d32d469f90.jpg (508x762, 37K)

If the children of interspecies couples are genetic freaks with a tendency towards becoming criminally insane then it might explain why Horseface is so against interspecies marriage. He's not channelling his inner Hitler, he's just tired of killing their kids.

What in the sweet mother of fuck. Its real, I thought the chapter would end with Shithorse waking up from a nightmare.
What the fuck.

Also Meron has bedroom eyes, its making me uncomfortable

Attached: 1388895373578.jpg (1280x2700, 750K)

Nega-Bill did nothing wrong

Big Boss would be proud.

Attached: excellent.gif (480x360, 1.62M)

No fucking wonder it's so taboo for carnivores and herbivores to fug. That's horrifying.

forgot
>never got to fuck Haru

>Louis gets seduced by their shoujo villain leader and becomes a twinky femboy

thanks translator-kun, always looking forward to these

Wait, is that why he's looking for legosi's weakness? He didn't mean mentally, he meant physically. Cause mixing species would give hybrid vigor and all of their parent's species traits cause this is anime.
He wasn't trying to find something to hold over his head, he was looking for what he could use to take him down if he turned out like Meron.

Bet you ten bucks this is a flashback arc

We really just don't know at this point, this guy could just be insane by his own means rather than only because of his inter-species nature.

Besides, I think the larger problem moreso comes from the accidental murders that result from carni/herb romances rather than the absolutely tiny chance that a pregnancy of the union actually happens.

This series jumped the shark 50 chapters ago. Is anyone still surprised by how retarded it is at his point? I’m enjoying the absurdity

Attached: 675C53F5-FCCA-459C-84F3-C27D8E12B74A.jpg (960x595, 338K)

nani the fuck

> He didn't mean mentally

But Haru is nothing but a mental weakness for Legosi.

this shit jumped the shart back in ch 281 when Legosi ate Louis's left asscheek in order to power up to defeat the leader of the Mixed Bloods. Especially since it turned out to be fucking Yafya in the end anyways.

>Jumping the shark
>in a manga about fucking talking animals

the issue is that you're trying to take this world seriously rather than as a lens to look at our own society. Read some Kafka you baka.

Nega-Bill did nothing wrong, it was obvious to everyone during the 97 chapters of flashback. The author wrote themselves into a corner so they asspulled the chimera transformation. It's shame it will never be animated because the 3D cgi shit flopped so hard a few years ago, but now that the series is over maybe it will be picked up for haptic feedback hologram VR series.

I thought that it played with Disney rules or oven rules. No hybrids.

I wonder if their's going to be some sort of ultra-orthodox Carnivore/Herbivore-hating supremacy group and the manga just becomes Blacksad but anime as fuck.

see

Attached: copythathorse.jpg (700x480, 72K)

>jumped the shark
remember when this was a love triangle story?
remember when this a coming of age story?
remember the school?
remember the play?
remember Juno?
now we've got fucking batman yafya hunting down a leopard/antelope cross breed who's killing elephants just for shits and giggles
this series didn't jump the shark, it D4C'd into an alternate reality where the shark never existed to begin with, everyone knows this, and is just along for the ride

"Love Failure"

Maybe its a group based around promoting segregation because of how fucked up these weird hybrids are?

Though that really doesn't explain the murdering of elephants beyond it just being what Meron is into.

Well his spies didn't know that, they probably cover up hybrid cases.

Imagine if the yakuza found out! they'd have fucking tiger elephant platypus monstrosities running around acting like god damn dojima on crack

Question for the Beastars fans: what is your opinion on Blacksad?

Attached: smugfuck.jpg (736x738, 98K)

Yo what the fuck

needs more hnnngg

It's pretty sick. I like Lackadaisy too

it's why i'm still reading it desu

Attached: 1553367048702.jpg (1280x1480, 157K)

I think it's great. I ought to find more noir comics like it.

>Yafya, can you hear me? That's a leopard, gazelle hybrid

>a leopard, gazelle hybrid?

>Yes, although uncommon the chances of a herbivove, carnivore couple to have offspring exist
>Watch out for its antlers as well as fangs. Try using C4 to catch him off guard

Attached: big horse.jpg (111x179, 9K)

Mother of six hundred and thirty seven fucks, that was out of nowhere.

What will be the next plot twist? Legosi awakening his komodo poison?

> His spies didn't know that
Youd figure they wouldn't be incompetent or untrustworthy enough not to have understood/been told outright what Yafya wants from them.

I don't know, I think as it is mixed species and especially mixed carnivore/herbivore animals would be rare enough to not really facilitate this kind of interest, and in this case Yafya didn't even know Meron was a mixed race until they told him, seems like this whole mission was only about figuring out who was killing all these elephants.

>Lackadaisy
>Blacksad
>Beastars

The holy trinity of "I Swear I'm Not a Furry, Guys But The Plot Is Really Good" comics.

Well, I doubt they'd figure he was asking for weakness about super powered autistic lizard wolves and thought he meant, figure out what would make him my bitch not like kryptonite for abominable hybrids

I'm a biologist, don't you fucking dare use biology to justify this nonsense. Speciation only occurs when there's physical separation of populations. Africans in Africa, Asians in Asia, etc. If the habitable ranges overlap (as in Beastars) then there's going to be tons of interbreeding.

Honestly, if he didn't look like such an intense dick sucking queer, the hybrid of two of the fastest animals would look fucking rad.

He could just say "Find Legosi's physical weakness". It's not that complicated.

>flashback
Meron called the Beastar, already known for his intolerance of inter-species anything, an "old horse."

So, no.

Attached: 4chan.png (368x356, 58K)

but he didn't he just said find his weakness and went back to clubbing carnivore children

could be a few years back, I mean he's as old as Gosha, so even a decade or two back he'd still be pretty old

Just saying, if that were to happen it would be pretty contrived way to hide the 'hybrid problem' ''reveal'' which even in this chapter, Yafya didn't even know about.

La creatura...

Is the hybrid going to be a major character now?

I think Meron will show up again, but probably not as a major character, seems like their job was just introducing 'love failure'

Blacksad's art is really good too
i miss when you were allowerd to like this sort of stuff. furries ruined anthro stuff for me

Attached: poster-offset-blacksad-juanjo-guarnido-new-york-city-50x40cm.jpg (1000x1000, 638K)

what if they try to recruit legosi.
What if dickhorse forces him to infiltrate them
by kidnapping whorebitt

haven't heard of it, gotta check it out

If it's me then it'd be
>I swear I'm not a Noir fag, but the plots and character are really good.

Could be but that's a big stretch, we really wouldn't be able to get that from just this chapter.

As it was, Yafya's been giving Legosi the stink-eye before this incident happened anyway, and he was clearly surprised and unaware that the criminal was a hybrid.

one autist going angry about beastars != furry, remember that faggot got piled up by furries

>outing yourself as a furry

eh, I just don't like lies

do you know what jumping the shark is

It'd be funny if Dickhorse convinced Lugosi to infiltrate Love Failure as an informant and then decided to wipe the whole group with Lugosi included. I could see the horse justifying his actions by saying "meh, he was probably go insane anyway, all those freaks do, just look at that fucking wolf does he looks sane to you?"

No, he's just data to add to the chart supporting Legosi's story of "inter-species love." Specifically, the backstory around how difficult Meron's life must have been being half carnivore around herbivores and half herbivore around carnivores, just like Legosi's mom would have had to deal with having to tolerate poisonous traits if the characteristic was made obvious. How it's not THEIR fault, and love shouldn't have to be suppressed because the public fears the likely outcome.

However, all these examples that keep happening really just continue to support and legitimize that, yes, you really should stick to your own kind because it NEVER ends well. It's short-term happiness that ends in death, pain, loneliness, mental illness, and if passed into the next generation causes enormous problems those kids never had any choice in. Like all genetic wars, those taking the sides of "we can all live together" are only correct and more moral if people ever become more moral in the first place. But people aren't moral. People are not nice.

>VR legosi

I don't know what you're on about. That user used the expression correctly. I mean he didn't even go in detail why he thinks it jumped the shark, he just mentions the term.

I remember discovering Lackadaisy in fucking 2009, and even back then I thought I was terribly behind and late to the party.

Christ. I'm sad now.

I'd say both Furry and Anti-furry ruins Antro stuffs.
The former makes the place disgusting and unpleasant, while the latter just wants to flings shits at everyone, furry or not, once triggered and often ended up edible the former to be degenerate anyway as they made all the counter argument invalidated.

>Dickhorse gets beaten to death by the caninebros and the apartment tenants

Thank you!

>hahaha /pol/ haha XDD
god shut up you fucking retard
the manga already touched upon interspecies relationships and why it's generally a sketchy idea, and later touching upon carnivore/herbivore relationships and why it's generally a really sketchy idea
now we see exactly why

It wasn't an asspull, they foreshadowed it ever since Legosi ate Yafya and absorbed his power to defeat the Crimson Ape and his cult. Also given how well Houseki no Kuni season 7 sold we might see it adapted after all.

>Reminder that this is canon

IMAGINE
youtube.com/watch?v=cCI18qAoKq4

Attached: oh god.jpg (697x282, 56K)

I wanna fuck Meron

Attached: 1518096245024.jpg (346x326, 48K)

are we going to find out how legosi feels after finally learning that he's autistic?

Attached: awouiewqoienoi.jpg (789x3197, 569K)

>remember that faggot got piled up by furries
what

>No way... level 5?!
Legosi was expecting level 4 at most

double kek

Thank TL-kun!

That's nice squat. He would make good slav.

Thanks TL-kun.

Im glad Im not the only one, Paru is making me a furry first Louis and now Meron

thank you translator!

Attached: RYUIYIUYUI.png (1024x1024, 630K)

level 5 huh?
i wonder what's yafya power level, he's good at hiding it from the public
>wears a blindfold and pretends he can see
>could use his contacts and abilities to help people all over the place like a good politician
>decides to go batman mode and hunt carnivores for the keks
>uses bodies as fertilizer
>invited a guy that stopped a crime for dinner, and then attacked him 5 secs later
>hates interracial relationships but wants to fuck a lizard
he's gotta be at least level 7

Reveru Faivo!?

Yafya's gonna blame this on Gosha while masturbating to him right

Friendly reminder that we are ok

Attached: Furrychart.jpg (680x520, 90K)

They have faces mostly the same to the animal they are based on, I'd say they are between 2 and 4 despite being different to 3

Shit like Rokume and the fish blasts right past 4 though

step 2.5 is a slippery slope

Attached: average4chanAnon.jpg (835x1200, 249K)

i wish this was canon kek
level 3 is as far as i go, thank you very much

Attached: LQZ6.gif (175x175, 136K)

Attached: 3.jpg (836x1200, 251K)

I wish there was more of it.
Also I just ordered the last volume of Grandeville, dystopia detective badger kino.
There was a volume where the anthros didn't want people to know Jesus was a human and there was a cult unicorn.

that filename tho

Attached: mmm.png (512x512, 19K)

Attached: 21 (1).jpg (777x1200, 219K)

Anyone have anymore?

Attached: 21.jpg (728x1120, 143K)

just like any western garbage. It has more direct sex and nudity but can't even compete with PG13 shonen manga's subtle lewdness

From level 1-5 I enjoy it all!
I personally find 1 to be the most boring through

What was the last time we saw Juno anyway?

Beastars unironically makes it work. Like there have been at least four moments which would've been a "jumping the shark" moment for any other series but it works out for this

I could easily go for 3 if it was something like Renamon desu

Is there a need to force your gentle heart to become strong anons?

That's worse than Terminal 7 brain cancer.

Attached: 1490046671892.png (437x469, 224K)

The shark has finally jumped.

Fuck this shonen battle manga development.

I could go for 3 just show nips and I’m ready to go

How could anyone ever understand what it's like to live like this

>her clothes, neatly folded on the floor

Haru is best girl

Louis would be happier.

Attached: DONKEY_DICK.jpg (796x2129, 567K)

>keeping racial purity makes your children happier and more stable
Japan is a funny place.

La creatura leopardina.

Attached: gi0757vtt3h21.jpg (1674x1080, 197K)

Attached: 1555044858432.jpg (640x480, 34K)

I find the title of the chapter amusing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 1.57.50 AM.png (225x82, 14K)

the worst thing is, this feels in character, this is something autism wolf would definitely say

There's also the nice thing of how black in japan is usually referred to being guilty of something.

you're upseting me

The ones who did it are not the ones at fault. Society is at fault. Society committed the actual crime you fucking moron.

>Reveru Faivo!?
who that?

>legosi wants to fuck Haru
>mixed guy bad
>police forbids carnivores and herbivores to breed for real this time
>Legosi defeats bad guy so he can fuck his bunny
Nice one Paru.

I fucking hate the raccoon wife

>canonical

user they're 3 - they're literally human with animal heads but act more bestial

Makes me wonder if Legosi's mom suffered having dual identity of being half wolf half komodo. I'm sure she can secrete poison too besides being immune to it.

>his father didn't just disappear
>he slowly died because of her
>that's why she suicided in the end

the series didn't need to jump the shark because it is doing fine, you only jump the shark if it's doing bad and needed readers badly

it's like how people use Poochie on characters that don't even fit the description

some retard queer going by the name of alpha0

I mean they focused on his feet. He's probably HAYAI

what if she got split in half while trying to carry a huge wolf egg to term

I mean, pred/prey is already a rarity, there's also the fact that they rarely result in giving birth

Thank you Hot Chocolate Scans.

that's not a student

Oh shit

TODOMEDA!!

I don't think it's meant to be a syringe

Correct, it's a play on words with several layers. In this chapter Meron mentions being a love failure. He is essentially saying "I'm a mix of animals so of course I'm fucked up" which is compared to mixing colors to get black which is compared to the japanese linguistic tendency to add the word black in front of anything to denote a bad reputation. For example a black company is an exploitative business that abuses its employees, most often a sweatshop.

>Legosi is born out from an egg
That'd be cute and disturbing.

Attached: platypus.jpg (375x500, 34K)

Reminder that Shiira is best girl and my wife

Attached: cutest.jpg (320x320, 42K)

It's a spear disguised as a syringe. The twist is that we assume he's going to put the elephant to sleep before killing him because e were just told that trying to attack an elephant head on is suicide. The story subverts our expectations because the fucker really is killing an elephant with his own hands, although the disguised weapon does grant the element of surprise.

what the fuck paru
this shit just keeps getting wilder and wilder and i love it

Attached: 6354856.png (488x399, 133K)

What wacky hybrids do you hope to see, now that the gates are open? I'm hoping for a poisonous character like a platypus/cobra or something.

Haru's mom cheated on her dad with some fucked up animal.

Seems like the elephant is still alive.

Paru never disappoints

Octopus bird

catdog

It'd be cool to see a wolf/komodo dragon

THE PS3 HAS NO VIDYA GAMES!

Attached: God's Free Gift of Eternal Life.png (645x447, 170K)

Of course it must be like this.

Pegasus!

What bird and horse breed would be involved?

Don't they also use black to denote despair or just general hardship. Like "Sono toki, ore wa kuro-shita" or something.
I feel like I've heard that used in anime from time time anyway.

Raven/dove x anything

Not the same work, it's kurou which stands for hardship or similar and it's a different kanji/reading.

I hope Yafya is voiced by Tohru Furuya

we could get lucky and some fan translators pick it up

>this series didn't jump the shark, it D4C'd into an alternate reality where the shark never existed to begin with
I laughed out loud, thank you

>jumped the shark
that's putting it lightly.
This series and the shark are fucking playing leapfrog. And that's why I love it. Almost every god damn chapter is a rollercoaster.

Attached: 1543554693419.png (1396x744, 1.54M)

Why would you need a hybrid of two venomous animals to make a venomous character?

I just realized, the loss of the Hot Chocolate Scans website means that the Volume extras for Beastars were lost as well, because I do not see them on Mangadex.

Hey Translator, you might need to do something about this.

>who said herbivores and carnivores couldn't breed?

Attached: TiteKubo1_500-56a5e16a5f9b58b7d0dee752.jpg (365x500, 29K)

Manganelo has them attached to the appropriate chapters.

>Legosi's son would be a rabbit with fangs abomination
Ewww

Unless it's just a wolf with big ears

Klonoa?

can't wait to see this in color

Attached: fLrXZzdi9kqsDCSYVB9vUpj-f4AJ_5sPuTyYzp4Rj4g.jpg?width=498&auto=webp&s=e0ad11d615e281988ceb6d (498x767, 90K)

Which chapter of beast complex is this? Is it translated?

I haven't done all the extras, only a few. After I do Chapter 6 of Beast Complex, I'll focus on working on every extra.

Just an extra page in the tankabon volume.

goddamn woman, control your horniness

Bull/lion

A gold bull-lion

An eagle shark panther.

Do cats always land on their feet, if they're part herbivore?

Attached: KEK.png (600x700, 202K)

what does Louis need a help with

Attached: 33.jpg (777x1200, 219K)

I'm sure that some species purist terrorists will show up eventually

Dancing

Attached: IMG_2443.jpg (2039x2894, 738K)

To this day i have no idea why Paru thought the human invasion arc was a good idea

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Attached: 5ad.png (361x370, 122K)

Paru here, the final villain is a Nazi Eugenic purebreed fanatic and Juno joins his forces

I suppose Yafya should have suspected something was up when he saw Meron was the same height he was, that's pretty abnormally large for what you would think a gazelle would be

I'm not hallucinating. I know Louis mentioned a fiance at ome point. I think when he and Haru were still together?

Yes, you're right
Don't think she's ever been mentioned again since then

a furries utopia

needs more humans

Bad idea, not going to happen.

needs more human fucking cute mares

>not going to happen
Hopefully not going to happen. Paru has a bit of a history when it comes to humans and anthropomorphic animals.

Attached: BsQhpKfCMAAmUe6.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

Legosi's body is weird as fuck. Remember how his fur grew back from eating literally one moth?
I bet by the end of the series he will learn that he can regenerate under certain conditions.

I'm honestly terrified about the prospect of Haru and Legosi having kids.
Imagine 2 meter tall muscular carnivore bunnies with leg strength enough to murder an elephant and insane sex drive.

Attached: image.jpg (470x290, 28K)

Technically speciation can occur if there are other separations such as mating habits, life cycle or whatever. In this case there are many reasons for hybrids to not be formed regularly among very distinct populations. Societal reasons dominate very obviously in Beastars and there are many challenges in the way. If you could get killed by your lover's poison, their carnivorous instincts, their strength, their size, etc then such unions would be rare and the more dominant reproduction among similar populations would dominate.
If the advantage of genes is larger then those genes will displace other genes unless upset by significant genetic drift.

>The adventures their extremely autistic offspring that keeps trying to insist that he's just a kangaroo to a bunch of people that have never seen one

Or Paru can just be a hack and their son will be just a normal bunny woth Legosi eyes

Humans being around would really take a shit on the main conflict of the series

Literally rapist with infinite stamina and fucking strong.

>Yafya is probably not informed that Legosi, an inter-species hybrid, is dating a herbivore
Just how fucking disgusted he is going to be about the prospect of an ultimate abomination being born

Attached: 1534353324999.png (396x353, 99K)

We've officially entered beastars fan fiction mode

Attached: giphy.gif (528x384, 1.71M)

Mildly turned on

huh...
am I getting some racist undertones?
something about interracial breeding perhaps?

>LA CREATURA

Yeah you definitely shouldn't try to breed with other animals

Last chapter showed Yafya's spies seeing Legosi with Haru.

can't wait for the netflix adaption

Yafyah just gay furry batman

>they make legosi a nigger

Attached: 1554215068614.png (291x328, 50K)

Haha can you feel the spin off guys?

We've moved on from a school setting quite a few chapters ago, this is just a private psychologist and his patients.

There is a recorded phenomenon known as hybrid vigor but that's not always a case for every hybrid.

Shit, that elephant was cute.

>This chapter
youtube.com/watch?v=qwSso_nRWng

Deer/Wolf that's trying to play it off as just being a Water Deer.

Attached: Water Deer.jpg (500x500, 69K)

So now Legosi will probably start to doubt about having children with Haru if they'll suffer for being hybrids but eventually that doubt will be dispelled.

His mother probably killed herself because of the pain of being half lizard. He even seemed to blame his grandpa. Im not sure tho, it's only implied since they always censor the dialogue when he talks about it.

We're reaching new lows every single chapter.

Legosi was set up for this, speedreader. He's just got two generations of hybridization under him so all he gets is size, komodo eyes and mild blood toxicity.

>Legosi not in drag

He'll sure as hell get teeth regrowth, it's going to be the same as when he suddenly regrew his hair. It'll come with some kind of epiphany. Not the guy saying that this is a new low btw since hybrids have been a thing for a long time in the manga.

Did he twist his hand to stabilize the gun?

mangadex.org/chapter/170196/2
Reading back on this chapter, the funeral guests say some interesting things
>When she was at school, she was everyone's idol
We all know how school is, it's impossible that a hybrid wouldn't have been bullied to death, so Legosi's mom heritage must not have been obvious.
>She had been acting strange since she got married
This seems to imply that the father had something to do with her suicide. If anything he is an asshole for abandoning his child. Possible final boss?

AND EUROPE FOR EVERYBODY

>She had been acting strange since she got married
That actually makes me think that maybe she had hidden traits she didn't know about until she kissed, had sex or did other intimate things with her husband. She probably did get Gosha's poison spit which is why she suddenly changed when she realized she had to be extremely careful even around her husband.

>not hannibal is in this
haru you hack

Attached: hannibal-101.png (1366x768, 926K)

She would have noticed when they were dating. That's asuming he was her first boyfriend, which in unlikely.

so what exactly is a beastar
some kind of super hero operating outside normal police system?

I wonder if this guy chose elephants as his victims because of their differences from other herbivores. He himself is trapped in a world between herbivore and carnivores and so are elephants in a way because of their massive bodies. I wonder if he'd also kill hippos or other larger herbivores.
Legosi and his grandmother were both pretty damn autistic, maybe Legosi's mom was just as autistic?

They're just the ones that have the most influence within their society. Yafya's more of the vigilante type, but others are going to be politicians, celebrities, business leaders, that kind of thing.

>distinguished aristocrat with horns and a past relating to cannibalism has a no homo relationship with an autistic crime fighter whose best friends are a bunch of dogs

holy shitto the pottery

There are two tiers, first tier seems to be a council composed of young adults recently graduated from highschool since it's upon graduation that they're chosen based on recommendations. Second tier is only one person, which is currently Yafya.

yeah right, just like how we also live a society with mixed babies everywhere
people prefer to breed with their own race

>The father dissapears at the same time that the mother kills herself
Nothing is a coincidence, the implication is obvious and for some reason you guys haven't figured it out yet
LEGOSI'S MOTHER WAS HIS DAD IN DRAG AND CROSSDRESSING IS GENETIC

If legosi is 1:500 this dude must've gone his entire life without actually meeting any other hybrids. Not to mention looking like that, no wonder dude went nuts

Schools nominate Beastars, who are basically subsidized by the government to become huge influences on society. They can be crime fighters, or athletes, politicians, and so on.

Part of me is leaning towards Yafya fucking with the relationship between Legosi's mom and dad.

yeah but how did legosi came to be

Yafya didn't know about Legosi's existence though, otherwise he'd know about him through Gosha's daughter

I wonder if something happened like either him or his carnivore parent eating his herbivore parent

Probably just something like what happened to legosi and his grandpa when he was younger but 10x worse because he can't really "pass"

The twist is that he ate his way out

>4385
end of evangelion done right-

You lie, Nega-Bill is actually a good guy.

so what you're saying is that in order to safely do it is to tie the carnivore up and tease them untill they burst

I have seen anime that had demons look less demonic than this dood

Attached: wot.jpg (420x320, 47K)

why Meron and not Melon

This fucking manga

Attached: jazz music stops.jpg (540x720, 53K)

Oh dios mio es la creatura

What is the genre of this manga again?

HARU IS QUITE EASY ON THE MOUTH

furfag

Attached: B7jDKcbCQAAdK7N.jpg (1024x768, 203K)

I really would like to read that proto-Beastars manga that Paru made in college. Apparently some physical copies exist somewhere in Japan.
I'm sure some nip will upload it if the series becomes more popular.

It's a slice of life romance drama half the time and a battle manga the other half.

Thanks mang

Social segregation has historically been a thing in this universe. This has been said over and over again. Even Legosi's school being herb/carn integrated was a huge deal. It's been said that interspecies couples are seriously frowned upon and that it's considered proper to not produce mixed offspring.

Say no to racemixing, kids!

Rape would actually be less likely, since it usually only happens once

Attached: 1298979796164.jpg (400x400, 68K)

Does he have something against donkeys?

Bearlefant

Hope illustrations like this one or the first one with him playing with his t-shirt make it into the OP or ED

Beastar is basically magna cum laude and most highschools produce at least one and being one basically means you're set for life, Sublime Beast Star basically means you become Batman, its fucking retarded but whatever

It's more that whoever becomes Sublime is the appointed godhead of their generation, a state entrenched representation of the ideal person/worldview and it's probably how Yafya went so far off the rails.

so this guy is an inverse legosi who's a herbivore in a carni body. Lame

Yafya just mad that Komodobro wasnt a homo

In defense of Mister Ed, dude broke the Bro Code and went chasing tail. That was a little fucked.

He's already one

I just want to see a platypus

Thats retarded.

That would be incredible.

Love failures. So incel uprising?

he means in the sense of "lovechild"

>you would NEVER UNDERSTAND
What is there even to fucking understand?

Most series takes dozens and dozens of chapter between each oh snap moment
In Beastars it happens every other week

What it's like to live with a carnivore-herbivore-mixed body

being born as a frankenstein abomination

GIANT AUTISTIC CARNIVOROUS BUNNIES
Not pictured, dwarf wolf imouto.

Attached: 1523631857480.jpg (596x1344, 208K)

>I have sharp teeth AND horns, woe is me

>tfw you realize where the story is headed

Juno and Louis will both be made Beastars by the school, while Legosi is made one by Yafya after they have a big fight or Legosi does something like catch Meron.

It will then shift to them directly competing to become the next Sublime Beastar to replace Yafya.

(You)

The story is headed straight into the toilet. It’s been circling the bowl for a while but the author cannot stop contradicting her own story.

>the solution to the carnivore herbivore divide was to just fuck each other this whole time

Attached: 1499985117431.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

Never read it.

You don't read Lackadaisy for the plot, you read it for the art.

This opens up for some hyrbrid animal bullshitery.
>mfw Legosi and Horse fight a criminal syndicate of immensely strong hybrid animals

Attached: 1532966644647.png (166x205, 56K)

Bearded vulture/Clydesdale

Attached: 1547569699101.jpg (577x470, 62K)

But you end up with a bunch of clearly insane half-breeds.
Legosi's autism doesn't seem like his personal trait anymore. His mother committed a suicide, now we have essentially a serial killer who can wreck an elephant and escape from Beastar.

Rereading the series.

I forgot how fucking thirsty Rokume was for Legosi. Or that she even existed. Paru really needs to work on introducing characters that only exist for a few chapters before vanishing entirely.

That'd be the case if every other half breed that we see moving forward has mental issues, until then Meron being like that can be attributed to his upbringing

Attached: 1489257311824.jpg (449x642, 50K)

More Pina fucking WHEN, Paru?

Now imagine how the children of autistic wolf and slut rabbit would look like. No wonder that inter-species relationships are so fucking rare. No parents in their right mind would want their children to become monsters/social outcasts.

>Lackadaisy
Who is more autistic, Rocky or Legosi?

Attached: insane MC.png (305x483, 378K)

>Legosi about to kiss his crush
>"Hey, do you still schlick to the thought of Louis?"

Legosi 100%

>cannot stop contradicting her own story

such as?

>hybrids
Is this HxH?

BIG NASTY POINTY TEETH

I hate that it looks like Juno is wearing diapers in this one.

OH MY KOMODO GENES

Bunnicula

>It'd be cool to see a wolf/komodo dragon
We Game of Thrones now

>AND EUROPE FOR EVERYBODY
What about North America?

Monkey/dog

This more than indicates the father is influencing that "strange behavior" and that the relationship was very likely strained.
Perhaps it was a forced relationship, "YOU MUST MARRY A WOLF" type of deal, stemming not from her parents but from blackmail or threats (Hi, Yafya). She ends up getting her child with this forced husband, but things just aren't happening like the outside force wants and she "suicides" and the father "disappears."
Perhaps the father was hiding secrets that didn't come out until the marriage. The father was seeking progeny, and maybe it was hybrid progeny he wanted. Once he got confirmation he was going to get what he wanted, he stopped being nice, and his mom was just trapped.
Maybe the father wasn't the one hiding the secrets, maybe it was his mom! She was a poisonous hybrid, after all. She gets her pregnancy and only then does the father find out this toxic secret and now, perhaps being some eugenics pure-breed only guy, or maybe just outright hurt, he isn't treating the marriage well anymore. She "suicides" and he abandons this failure.
Maybe there's more to life than love, and while everything in the marriage was flawless and wonderful, Legosi's mom legit had issues with bad choices in her life and legit kills herself to escape all the pain or threats to her/her family. Legosi's dad "disappears" in any number of different ways.

Attached: louis.jpg (504x680, 57K)

Gosha and his waifu seemed like a fine couple.

>carnivores are people
>carnivores are 100% actual psycopaths
>carnivores aren't threats
>carnivores can shove an entire syringe entirely through an elephant with no mindup
>this is a societal manga
>BATTLE BATTLE BATTLE
>this is a romance manga
>the romance is the worst part of the whole thing

Wow it's almost like carnivores cannot be defined or generalized by a single thing. Also what, this is a slice of life/societal manga that just happens to have fights in-between.

Yeah, despite this obviously being a love story type of genre manga, it's not like EVERY SINGLE DECISION IN THE MANGA has to revolve around the feeling of love towards someone else.

I personally think Legosi's mom and dad fell in love and got married and it was all fine. Nothing wrong. What was wrong was, there's more to life than finding "the one" and marrying them to live happily-ever-after: Mom and Dad had jobs, hobbies, friends and made choices. Not all of them good. It caused stress. Big problems. Mom couldn't handle it, Dad needed to escape. It's their fault, their decisions, it ended badly. Legosi ended up under his grandfather's care.

Then again, it's a manga where Legosi fully regenerated/healed and became a superwolf with the power of eating a moth and his slut gf literally tries to jump down his throat to be eaten when they try to have sex with each other, so it's not like something ridiculous isn't happening in the backstory of HalfKomodoDragonHalfWolf Mom and completely unknown Wolf dad.

Attached: Seal of Approval.jpg (204x501, 37K)

But they can, the literally can be. They are all superhumans powered by bloodlust that somehow got cowed by a bunch of weak, passive herbivores.

their superpowers are still kinda lame compared to basic guns and knives, even the lion mafia uses guns

Apparently not, considering this very chapter someone put a large syringe through apparently the toughest motherfuckers in universe with a one-inch punch. They all have knives attatched to their bodies even, unless it is revealed that only herbivores had guns there's no way to make sense of that development anymore, because every carnivore would be better in a gunfight than every herbivore.

Yeah but the elephant is a faggot. Yafya could pretty much kill this guy but he was hesitating. Also the "syringe" looked less like an actual syringe and more like a pile bunker.

The syringe was just a big syringe, and being a big sissy doesn't make your body NOT incredibly strong.

Their strength isn't an issue because most carnivores don't WANT to dominate herbivores.

They're portrayed as arrogant and self-centered, but not actively malicious.

This is a hybrid, not a straight up carnivore.

>missing the last fucking thirty chapters or something with legosi confirmed to be related BY BLOOD to grandpa Gosha, meaning he is legitimately 1/4 komodo dragon

Attached: 1442246027959.gif (250x251, 999K)

But they do. They universally want to dominate and eat herbivores. There was apparently a big war that herbivores won, did they only win because Carnivores really, really wanted to fuck bunnies?

nigga if you think he's literally gonna put him to sleep you're taking it at face value - he most likely want to stab the guy with it. Hell the syringe isn't even drippy. And note that he's been doing this for a long time.

Yeah but we're talking about the old war. Apparently it's because of two families which suddenly escalated into class war.

Was killing elephants a therapeutic fetish for this hybrid mutt?

So what, a hybrid is even stronger than a normal carnivore, when we've seen normal carnivores casually dismember people on accident?

Yes, but by the elephants statement that type of syringe is standard issue for people that deal with large herbivores. You can't just drive a syringe through a guy's entire body even if the needle is really hard, after the needle penetrates it's this wide, wide fucking thing, and he put the entire syringe through him.

>1/4 komodo dragon
>dragon
I can just see it now, Legosi is going to awaken the legendary dragon traits said to only be alive on komodo dragons now. Circa chapter 300.

The heart should be on the left though.

nigga pay attention

they don't want to dominate them, that's why they control their urges. fucking Bill is even kind to Els. and the big war was literally brought up in the chapter with young Jack - it was some retarded family dispute that escalated into carnivore vs herbivore

Early Paru art has this sort of Megg, Mogg and Owls vibe to it

Attached: Megg-Mogg-Owl-Amsterdam-slider.jpg (1200x700, 353K)

>So what, a hybrid is even stronger than a normal carnivore, when we've seen normal carnivores casually dismember people on accident?
Hybrid vigor, user.

>autistic dog dates a bunny with a vore fetish while also having a gay affair with a yakuza boss deer. HIjinks ensue as his grandfather's (who is a lizard) friend, a gay horse batman who eats veggies grown from dead corpses tries to ruin his life.

the statement already makes it questionable though, it seemed genuine but the whole set up makes it look otherwise

Hybrid vigor doesn't work like fucking DBZ fusions, and if it does in Beastars it's gonna be funny.

Mate, do you even crows?

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/03/190326132748.htm

I'm a biologist, too, and while I agree that this series needs to be read with suspension of disbelief, speciation can very much occur without physical separation. See the crow example: The crows are racist and mostly mate only with ones that look like themselves. There are hybrids, too, but mostly the populations keep separate.

Attached: crow_hybrids.jpg (750x563, 139K)

>Super Slutbunny+Komodo Dragon Hybrid
She looks like pic related but is just as much as a hedonistic temptress as Haru. However rather than hate herself as weak, she's like Sebun who hates that people look down on her and use her as armcandy or a pretty face. Literally show she's a bitch in sheep's clothing as she uses her poison to kiss of death or paralyze carnivores & herbivores alike when she wants to date rape or steal from them. To her see sees herself as a predator, mostly sexually as each person is a conquest and her constant vanity makes it so she sees all women as competition, especially other rabbits. She tries to fuck with Legosi mostly to piss off Haru and through what she thinks is going to be a KONO DIO DA kiss she shares with Legosi, she's both shocked and aroused that he's immune to her poison because KOMODO GENES. If edgy backstory is needed, have nuSlutbunny's mom be a valley girl or prostitute who doesn't even know who her father is because she was too busy fucking around to notice, causing her to develop a similar twisted self worth Haru had. Maybe have her give an evil grin where she reveals her Komodo fangs and/or under her dewlap (chest/boob fluff) are scaly patches she hates and hides.

Attached: Super Slutbunny.jpg (2736x2052, 505K)

Legosi can punch holes in walls (something seen as rare, and at the time he hadn't trained) and he is only 1/4 komodo dragon. That's exactly how it works.

I came up with a headcanon that this takes place way in the future after man found out how to splice with animals. Mankind eventually died out and animal people were all that was left for one reason or another. Its the only thing that makes any sense for this insanity in my mind. Or you can go with the more boring approach that its a manga and its fiction and things that make no sense work in that universe but come on thats no fun.

That's supposed to be grey wolf standard, though. Grey wolves are apparently strong by even carnivore standards.

>Beastars
>The anti race mixing manga

Attached: 1515578604776.gif (320x240, 234K)

>not liking this baphomet-looking motherfucker

sounds based and redpilled desu

For no real reason, here are a couple pictures of a deer eating a human carcass.

Attached: 1538437386559.jpg (1000x751, 133K)

Attached: 1539937909422.jpg (1000x428, 120K)

That one canon elefant hedgehog

It was a war started 100 years prior by weasels and horses that dragged everyone else into it, but I don't think that it was along dietary lines. The whole manga comes across as the state of things beginning before that.

But the boring route would be exactly that the whole overdone scifi far future planet of the apes twist.

>inb4 it's the future but the furfaggots killed everyone else

speed readers are being spotter left and right in this thread

For a beastar, this horse is pretty dumb at tactic
>doesn't incapacitate the criminal immediately
>not get in-between him and the hostage
>point the gun at both him and the hostage behind, the worst direction possible

you don't need to be batman, you can do whatever you want to help the world, yafya wanted to be batman just cause

>Legosi's grandfather is only 53
>Gouhin is 39

What the fuck, Paru.

Yeah dude, animals turn to bones straight away right?

I wonder where the limit is traced between anthropomorphic and furry.
I've never heard anyone quote Donald, or trondheim stuff

why is haru such a slut bros?

Carnivores are horny ones, Gosha was a teen parent (around the same age as Legosi) and Legosi's mother was only 20 when she had him.

>implying I don't want Riz to sit on my face

I kinda wanna read it but only because Weekly is really cute.

It was explained earlier in the chapters. Her reason is fucking stupid, but she at least made an effort to explain why she degraded herself before she was even introduced.

this
there must be an organization with ebin evil selective breeding for muh strongest hybird
which is pic related

Attached: 2krs2.png (1024x612, 291K)

not exactly stupid, it's just her inferior complex, so sex is only when she could dominate other species

See the above

She wasnt degrading herself though. Just the opposite in fact

Who are also part komodo.

god dammit paru just give us a fucking louis chapter already

Dios mio...

Is this the Devilman prequel?

honestly he looks cute

O MY GAZELLE GENES

It's alright, the way he draw the females with a human face and the males like their animal counterparts bother me to no end.

The lesson in the end is; cross-breeding was never bad, the society's fucked up treatment of crossbreeds is the real issue.

Don't mind me, just posting something completely unrelated.

Attached: tumblr_of9vpaRvWK1s01qkyo1_r1_400.gif (300x226, 1.46M)

Attached: tumblr_pggsf8NjH61s01qkyo3_r1_500.gif (500x280, 2.06M)

Legosi and Sebun lovechild?

love failure

Attached: 9a1bc9127822bc1651503cd43d196741.jpg (684x1024, 91K)

And here was I thinking it was going to be something like an herbivore that just liked to eat meat but no it was this manga so of course it isn't something simple

Attached: coweatingrabbit.jpg (440x543, 80K)

ELEPHANT
SEAL

what the fuck man.

fucking WHAT

So Meron is Joker and Yafya is Batman?

Hybrids rise up

Attached: Coywolf_hybrids.jpg (588x437, 191K)

What

I thought he was a carnivore pretending to be a herbivore

Paru this is getting dumb

>Paru this is getting dumb
Just now? Do i need to remind you of super beast mode?

Did somebody say hybrids?
The Coyote-Hare
Oh wait, wrong thread.

Attached: Beautiful_Max.jpg (900x1219, 114K)

BEASTO STAH

Attached: 1517849811454.jpg (798x1005, 149K)