Who would win, 1 trillion Gokus or 1 super massive black hole?

Who would win, 1 trillion Gokus or 1 super massive black hole?

Attached: tw5e2ad.jpg (1600x1600, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551688994661.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=U-0Xy9HOaLg
youtu.be/O-XdlyWorLk
youtube.com/watch?v=QgNDao7m41M
youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo
youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your mom.

Goku

Goku is universal.

Black holes are not even solar system level

>There are blackholes the size of galaxies

Attached: 1538623020514.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

Do black holes have plot armor? I don't think so

>Black holes are not even solar system level

Did you even open the image in the OP?

The Gokus just attack during the day.

>all trillion Gokus fire a kamehameha at the black hole
>the black hole just increases in mass making it more powerful

Attached: 1496540630295.jpg (720x720, 75K)

>only on the observable universe

Attached: Ohwhathefkwasinthis.jpg (749x600, 93K)

Dude, what if the entire universe is just 1 giant black hole?

>one chance at existence
>born in a universe where shit like this exists

>implying reincarnation doesn't exist

Attached: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (863x752, 249K)

super massive butthole

A black hole really has no size at all. The diameter is just it's area of effect form which there's nothing that can come back from.

Well, there are theories that there are universes inside the singularities of black holes. And everything seems to point that there's a center to the universe (Big Bang) so maybe.

>a center to the universe (Big Bang)
The big bang is not a center at all.

>peple getting all axcited over black holes

there are worse things

>even if instant transmission were real you couldn't even experience 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the universe before you died

Attached: 986.jpg (200x196, 8K)

Like?

They're getting excited because Einstein was right. Good news is that wormholes probably exist too, bad news is that there's nothing faster than the speed of light so no hope of FTL travel.

The density, temperature and especially velocity in a black hole are very similar to those that resulted in the big bang.

Is a black hole the after effect of a big bang or a bomb that's going to erase the current universe from existence?

Vacuum Decay. At least with black holes you can stay away from them. There's no escape from this shit.

1 thot

Attached: blackhole.jpg (640x371, 11K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_vacuum

A black hole exerts the same gravitational force that a body with the same mass would, although it's much denser, so the escape velocity is higher than the speed of light.

the world didn't need this

Couldn't the Big Bang just be the result of things being sucked through to the other side of a black hole? Less of a bang and more a lot of matter being sprung across the universe through the other side of a black hole.

>Black holes are not even solar system level

Please tell me this is bait

If it exists it will be lewded

It's more like the big bang happens inside the singularity when a black hole forms. It would make sense for why the universe infinitely expands too, like dough that gets stretched infinitely with the inverse power of the black holes traction force.

cant wait till the LHC kills us all by making a black hole bros

Attached: __black_hole_sensei_earth_chan_and_moon_chan_original_drawn_by_danielle_brindle__3129771651273d58792 (4014x2757, 796K)

give me a basic gestalt as it's past 5 am and I am too tired to read into this

Attached: __earth_chan_and_moon_chan_original_drawn_by_danielle_brindle__7b01fbd8356a16b3e5315c9d29899c56.jpg (4014x2757, 831K)

The universe would be collapsing towards a point and all evidence seems to point to an expansion that's actually getting faster at the edge of the observable universe.

Does Goku ever explicitly break the laws of physics at any point? Because that is what it takes to “defeat” a supermassive black hole.

But how do they know it's a black hole?

Shit man, how have we not seen extra terrestrial life by now? We can't be the only out there right?

Don't stick your dick in the event horizon.

There are probably more earth-like planets in our universe than grains of sand on earth so it's highly unlikely we're alone in the universe. It's probably just that FTL travel is impossible and everyone is bound to their own solar system.

>draw tan samus
We are entering sonic levels of lazy oc

How do you know that the black hole's diameter is actually that large though and not just its event horizon?
Conventional theory would assume that the black hole itself is much smaller, likely even smaller than a solar system

We can observe the accretion disk, the orange part. It's why Messier 87 was chosen instead of the black hole at the middle of the Milky Way. Both the hole and the disk behave exactly as general relativity predicts.

Which is it's size, by definition.

Goku

He just has to press the Zeno button

I think turning into a giant monkey probably breaks the law of conservation of mass, and that's just early Dragonball.

>implying that wasn't their plan and they don't send so much energy into it that it explodes

Beach is the universe
Sand are the galaxy clusters
Impurities on a sand grain are solar systems
A molecule is a planet

Now check every molecule if there is intelligent life.

No, and to prematurely answer the question of whether a trillion Goku’s could beat one Superman, still no. Until Goku delves in the realm of actually destroying quantum physical rules, he is a peon on a universal scale.

Attached: E12F09C5-9E4B-4E5C-A312-07FBBDC0942A.png (1000x921, 1.36M)

>Holes that absorb everything within reach
>personified as a fit girl rather than a glutton
I mean I like muscle girls but cmon.

The black hole's diameter is the same as the event horizon's by definition

Supes has gone through black holes, so Goku definitely can.

Yeah that makes sense and now that a black hole is confirmed to be legit, it's kinda depressing knowing we'll never exceed the speed of light.

Got you covered, user.

Attached: 1554923424665.jpg (1269x1525, 218K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1551688994661.webm

Precure has several enemies that are black holes

much better thank you

If wormholes are real, there's still hope of "FTL" travel if we can somehow generate one.

This higgs particle that the LHC found is unusually heavy for subatomic partcles in this universe. Basically there is a calcultion that you can do, kowing it's approximate mass, which tells you whether it's likely that the universe exstc in a false vaccum. That would be extremely bad. Essentially the medium in which matter exsts in has an expiration date just like how atoms decay into lighter more stable elements. If you create a high enough energy event, you can, in theory, push a tiny region of the universe from the false vacuum into the true vacuum, creating a bubble of true vacuum that will then expand in all directions at the speed of light. Such a bubble would be lethal. Simply put, it's the ultimate catastrophe. The entre universe would be dstryed, this is no joke. In a 150 years we will have the technology to actually do something like this.

at least it makes us special

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kei_suwabe__19980cc9cba80dd8689bdd6886223d97.png (962x602, 496K)

I posit that IF Goku is strong enough to survive within the event horizon while charging and aiming his spirit bomb at its core then this would no longer be correct

All you basically need to know abotu the effect it would have is that the laws of physics we know stop working and are replaced by new laws. Not the cool super power granting kind, but the kind that affects things like how particles bind to each other. The good and bad news is that if such a thing happened, it would kills us all instantly before we could even be warned about it. Basically we could all die at any time anywhere without so much as a warning.

>n a 150 years we will have the technology to actually do something like this.
If something like this were possible a more advanced alien race would've already done it millions of years ago.

>that's actually getting faster at the edge of the observable universe.
The observable universe doesn't expand faster, it expends, by definition, at the speed of light.
And the expansion of the universe getting faster does not happen at the edge of the universe, it happens everywhere.

Your mom because she could just plug up the hole with her fat ass

What really scares me is that when you have something existing in it's lowest energy state, there is actually a chance that the entropy decreases, making it far more likely for our universe to not exist the way we assume it does.

this universe may be the result of an accident in a particle accelerator. Quantum tunnelling will eventually fuck us over

We might be the most advanced civilization in the universe.

>Basically we could all die at any time anywhere without so much as a warning.

That was already the case before. A plane could crash into your home right frigging now. Or since we're already talking about space shit, a gamma ray could fry our entire solar system within an instant.

Maybe but I highly doubt it my man.

How do we know that an alien race hasn't activated a vacuum decay and we just can't see it yet because it's still millions of light years away?

It would make sense. We created 2D girls, no civilization could do better than this.

Just a reminder that loops > strings.

The SMBH because all trillion of the tardku’s are jobbers who will foolishly start out their base form and be instantly be annihilated by the black hole which does not job.

Attached: 7619F627-5B8F-434A-8B6A-31AF694B7FFB.gif (500x283, 1014K)

>Thinking Jobku stands a chance against a blackhole
Jiren would easily win

Attached: Jiren.png (2560x1440, 1.7M)

that's racist

The aliens are a meme, they are really demons and their tech might be 2 or 3 gen above the common population.

The earth is 4.7 years old. The universe is only 3 times as old as that. The universe was not always really in a state to house life as we know it. In 4.7 billion years of life evolving on earth, only one species out of millions became as smart as humans.

Just looking at these time spans it's not insane to think we are actually the smartest things in the universe.

Guess we'll never know until it's too late.
Anyway I'm gonna meditate on all the random shit that can kill me and get a crippling existential crisis before I go to sleep. Good night people.

''millions'' is such a pathetically small number on a universal scale it's not even funny

Watch this before you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-0Xy9HOaLg

not him, good point but if it's outside of our local group of galaxies we should be safe. dark energy will expand the space betwen us and that, faser than the speed of light so that it will never reach us.

>The universe is predicted to eventually just become eternally black because of all the blackholes being created and growing
>There will be nothing left

Attached: 1552598859776.jpg (383x315, 51K)

In fact, if there are universes inside black holes, then ours might very well be inside another. Turtles all the way down. We'll never really know though, because nothing that goes in remains the same, and nothing ever goes out.

The Gokus all start to fight each other for the challenge. Black holes wins.

Attached: Zamasu all smiles.png (1240x1114, 1.24M)

Why am I in this thread, I already feel uneasy thinking about everything returning to nothing forever

>Good news is that wormholes probably exist too
I thought Einstein being right meant Wormholes don't exist, plus they need exotic matter, and they break relativity.

particle physics is insane

join the depression club

Attached: 6c29b9bd7c41ca6002481de72f85072e.jpg (680x578, 37K)

Attached: 1361002998647.jpg (512x512, 175K)

cute and funny black hole

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Attached: Shinji Ikari.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

Wormholes don't break relativity though. Having a black hole that hasn't been formed through gravitational collapse as an entrance and a white hole as the exit would form a worm hole.

>then ours might very well
Wrong, if this theory is even close to true then black holes are the sole reason for the birth of a universe

Black holes will all stop growing at some point, they are not going to absorb everything.
Stars will stop forming at some point, and there left overs will radiate away. and that's why the universe will end up dark as fuck.
But it get worse, when there will be nothing left but black holes, they themselves are gonna disappear as they evaporate with time.
There will then really be nothing left.

You're welcome.

o-okay..

>a bubble of lower-energy vacuum could come to exist by chance or otherwise in our universe, and catalyze the conversion of our universe to a lower energy state in a volume expanding at nearly the speed of light, destroying all of the observable universe without forewarning
Science is fucking metal

No, what will actually happen is that there will be lumps of cold, dead iron and neutronium when which will degenerate if they don't eventually spiral into a black hole and the black holes themselves which will slowly radiate away until there are literally none left in the universe and maximum entropy has been achieved. Nothing will happen forever.

You can't destroy the universe with a false vacuum collapse. Space expands faster than light.

Life is rare, highly intelligent tool-using life is even rarer than that and the universe is extremely young. It's not impossible for us to be the first.

Attached: 1553951019238.jpg (7416x4320, 543K)

It's okay, user, you won't be here to experience any of that, and if you were, you wouldn't even feel it.

Except for a gamma ray burst. That would cook you alive.

Shit, I meant causality. And they don't?

>80 AU
pretty sure its closer to 500AU. The Solar System isn't just the planets, its everything orbiting Sol

I find it funny people in this thread let alone scientists actually have the sheer arrogance to think they know how the universe works when they can barely even see it in the first place. It's all just theories upon theories supported by observations they don't even fully understand.

Which is why I said "turtles all the way down".

Reminder that black holes are literally made up and there is no real evidence for them aside from fake "pictures" stitched together by teen girls planted by kikes to support "women in stem"
Go fuck yourselves.

why on earth would a white hole serve as an 'exit' for a black hole? explain how catapulting yourself at a super dense lump of matter would launch you out of an entirely different lump of a completeelty different kind of matter?

Apparently, we won't need dicks to get sucked, either.

Attached: Where+we+re+going+we+won+t+need+eyes.jpg (772x397, 95K)

>You can't destroy the universe with a false vacuum collapse. Space expands faster than light.
I'm aware of that but if it happened here it would destroy all of the universe relevent to us. we can only travel so far.

This.
Fucking DUDE SCIENCE LMAO tier reddit phaggots.

youtu.be/O-XdlyWorLk

Some motion graphics about the largest black hole we know of compared to our solar system can be found in this video.

Stuff is freaky.

What the fuck that's not real
>In the case of S5 0014+81, it is one of the most luminous quasars known, with a total luminosity of over 10^41 watts, equal to an absolute bolometric magnitude of −31.5. If the quasar were at a distance of 280 light-years from Earth, it would give out as much energy per square meter as the Sun does at Earth, despite being 18 million times more distant. The quasar's luminosity is therefore about 3 × 10^14 (300 trillion) times the Sun, or over 25,000 times as luminous as all the 100 to 400 billion stars of the Milky Way Galaxy combined, making it one of the most powerful objects in the observable universe.
>In 2009, a team of astronomers using the Swift spacecraft used the luminosity output of S5 0014+81 to measure the mass of the central black hole. They found it to be about 10,000 times more massive than the black hole at the center of our galaxy, or equivalent to 40 billion solar masses. This makes it one of the most massive black holes ever discovered, more than six times the value of the black hole of Messier 87. The Schwarzschild radius of this black hole is 118.35 billion kilometers, giving a diameter of 236.7 billion kilometers, 1,600 astronomical units, or about 40 times the radius of Pluto's orbit, and has a mass equivalent to four Large Magellanic Clouds. The central black hole of the quasar devours an extremely huge amount of matter, equivalent to 4,000 solar masses of material every year.
>What is even more remarkable is that such a large black hole existed so early in the universe, at only 1.6 billion years after the Big Bang. This suggests that supermassive black holes formed very quickly.

Attached: step2.gif (1048x800, 48K)

okay nigger san

I would very much like to know how you're supposed to "win" against a hole.

Posted from his computer, that was made using tons of advancements and discoveries in science, all less than 100 years old.

Science is about predicting the future. If it's shown to predict the future well, then that means it's good at predicting the future. You don't have to understand it, it just has to work.

>calling others niggers while claiming to understand concepts that aren't even understood by the people who work with said concepts for a living
You are a brainwashed fool.

That lump of matter is both the black hole and the while hole. They're not separate.

So what is it?

DUDE
SCIENCE
LMAO

Attached: JConTXl_d.jpg (400x599, 31K)

it's not preching this like it's fact. just possibly the best explanation we've got. feel free to be skeptical

youtube.com/watch?v=QgNDao7m41M
A must.

Attached: Aw shit this is too much for me.png (409x589, 162K)

Picture a tunnel. You can enter it but you can't go back from where you came from.

Survivor bias. We are able to have this conversation right now only because nobody managed to do it yet.

Yikes

Timestamp is around 10:50 for the largest black hole.

The scale is impossible to imagine.

They can predict the future all they want, that's not my problem with it. My problem is the amount of arrogance they carry with their predictions. So much of our 'knowledge' of the observable universe is based off of tiny blurry images taken by telescopes. How can someone no matter how much of an expert they may be look at a series of blurry splotches and be able to measure every fucking minute detail about it with such confidence.
They can't, it's bullshit spouted by over eager scientists looking to justify their worthless job of looking at nothing every day. The only reason it isn't discredited is because it's supported by layers upon layers of even more bullshit produced by people in the same worthless profession before them.

What is that saying, a fool only tries to lower others to his stupidity? I'd say that applies to you well.

Light carries a lot of information, observations have been consistent with the predictions and models, and they're smarter than you.

And the same predictable response as always. I'd say it would be funny to see people like you scramble when your precious theories are disproved in the future, but whenever that happens you all act like you never believed them in the first place.
>lmao they're smarter than you so they must be right xD

>So much of our 'knowledge' of the observable universe is based off of tiny blurry images taken by telescopes
The existence of black holes is an inevitability if you accept the premises that light is affected by gravity and gravity warps space, both of which are demonstrably true.
Actually imaging a black hole is just a check against what we expected it to look like, which is being celebrated because it did very closely match our expectations, which suggests that our theoretical understanding (and the principles it was based on, like general relativity) is accurate to reality. It was the expected outcome because the fundamentals have been experimentally re-confirmed over and over for almost a century, but it's still comforting and an achievement in itself.

Attached: m87.jpg (3000x2905, 221K)

Are black holes spherical or are they like 2d textures in games that always face the screen

>The same predictable response as always
Oh look, the retard is starting to notice recurring reactions to his stupidity. Maybe he'll fully catch on.

Attached: 1514702914_XyLs1n9.gif (500x271, 1.99M)

Disproved by what? Another theory more well-researched and verified by experiments and observations?
Don't tell me you are a flatearther.

They are spherical.

black hole =/= worm hole

The last time Goku fell into a black hole he came out of it with the fighting equivalent of an aimbot.

Attached: 1554858901148.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Super is the dumbest shit I've even cared to glance at in a long time.

black holes steal what's next to them? damn who would have thought...

13% of black holes suck up 50% of the matter

MINE, sorry aon maybe next time

A hole of a flat paper (2D) is a circle. A hole on the universe (3D) is a sphere.

The physical mass that makes up the black hole has become a singularity, which isn't technically spherical because it doesn't have volume at all.
What you actually (don't) see is the event horizon, which is a spherical region around the singularity beyond which no information can escape to be observed.

The event horizon is a featureless black circle to an outside observer, so it would kind of be like a texture that always faces you. In fact, if you somehow survived approaching and passing through the event horizon without being ripped apart by the black hole's gravity, you wouldn't even notice. As you descended toward the singularity all you would see is the same stars above you, any other matter that had fallen beyond the point of no return around you, and the same endless void beneath you.

>scientists took a picture of a thing to see if it matched their calculations
>wtf, arrogance!?!?! this makes me mad

Attached: what.png (279x382, 165K)

Physically, they are pretty much charcoal black planets.
But their properties, of course, are very different.
The black "surface" is just the point where gravity is too strong and photons can't escape it's pull.

Attached: 1545214588579.png (578x267, 116K)

SSJGSSJ Gogeta did

I think he meant that the center of the universe is the ground zero of the Big Bang

Why does a black hole have light around the sphere?
If there are light photons escaping the black hole then shouldn't a black hole look like a giant ball of light?

Dark energy is a meme to plug the holes in existing theories.

That's the accretion disk. Stuff orbiting and falling into the black hole going very fast and glowing hot.
>light photons escaping the black hole
Light not escaping a black hole is pretty much the definition of a black hole.

Finding life would be horrible and depressing news though.

Why?

Technically the core of a black hole may not even be black, its color would depend on whether or not its surface was capable of reflecting light and in what spectrum, however in a practical sense due to light being completely unable to escape its gravitational pull it would appear black.

It'd increase the chances that if a great filter existed, it'd be still ahead of us, meaning we'll die as an species.

Like filling a balloon with too much air!

is this the jupiter thread?

One trillion Gokus head-to-toe would be about 1,000 times longer across than the Sun but less than one trillionth as massive.

There is no "center of the universe." Observing the cosmic background radiation and large-scale structure of the universe shows that it is uniform, there is no point or direction we can point towards and say "the Big Bang started there."
From our perspective, Earth is the center of the universe.

Light isn't escaping the black hole itself. The ring you see around depictions of black holes is extremely warped light that's been bent by the black hole's gravity without actually crossing the event horizon.
Certain supermassive black holes like the one in OP's picture are actually indirectly some of the brightest objects in the universe, because they draw in literal stars worth of matter which fall in toward the event horizon at relativistic speed, causing friction and fusion that can release more energy than entire galaxies. Some radiation and ultra-energized matter manage to get launched and escape the black hole's orbit (long before crossing the event horizon, at which point it would by definition be impossible) into intergalactic space.
The black hole that was pictured, M87*, is well known for the distinctive jet of matter that's been launched at nearly the speed of light away from the black hole, which extends over 5000 light years out from its galaxy.

Attached: m87-jet.jpg (2233x2321, 2.44M)

Stick to YouTube.

It's a completely valid hypothesis for a solution of the Fermi paradox, educate yourself.

The more valid hypothesis is that space is very big.

Attached: 1534069720418.jpg (840x840, 216K)

1 Goku plus 1 Jobgeta => SSB Gogeta

So 1 Goku plus another Goku => Fused Goku > SSB Gogeta, now since they're 1 trillion Gokus, they could keep on fusing over and over and make 1 single Fused Goku that would certainly shit all over the entire universe.

I'll take the Gokus.

But at the end all of them remain as hypothesis, we won't really know for sure until we actually find something.

I've never seen one before, no one has. But I'm guessing it's a "White Hole".

I wish this reality wasn't boring. There is a vast almost infinte space out there, and you can't even jump high without hurting your legs. This sucks hard. I don't believe in a god, but I wish it existed and at last give me some answers of everything before wherever he the fuck send my soul/consciousness/whatever.

Attached: dandybb.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

You only think it's boring because you're viewing it through a human lens. What the fuck does it matter how high you can jump, that's only a human concern. You're nothing but a random arrangement of atoms but since your viewpoint is tailored to your atoms your values are based on how high you can jump and irrelevant shit like that. Zoom out and look at the big picture, reality isn't based around humanity.

>You're nothing but a random arrangement of atoms
>reality isn't based around humanity

Attached: star shrek.jpg (680x627, 35K)

Fedora memes aren't cool anymore.

Global Warming. White supremacist. Trump.

Speculation. We know of nothing that can resist the pull of gravity at those levels yet but that's because we haven't observed it happening, our knowledge is incomplete. I find it highly unlikely that the end result is literally a singularity. That just seems too far-fetched.

I tried

Attached: 1555036704336.jpg (1600x1600, 453K)

Depends on which version of Goku. SSG Goku onwards could potentially destroy the whole universe.

Not really
youtube.com/watch?v=zUyH3XhpLTo

youtube.com/watch?v=bW2c3_PyW3Q

Why is Yea Forums, the place to discuss anime, always civil at any discussion that's not anime?

Really puts into perspective on how small and insignificant we, as well as everything on this planet is. The things we encounter in life are temporary and leave just as fast as they arrived. It is an odd emotion that I can't quite place. Acceptance? Happiness? A bit of melancholy or a combination of it all.
CUTE!

Because we know our expertise revolves around anime, and don't pretend to be knowledgeable about the topic like in other boards.

Amazing how someone who could potentially destroy the universe gets easily taken out by a small laser

>I'd say it would be funny to see people like you scramble when your precious theories are disproved in the future
Yes nigger, scientist do all that research to test or ultimately disprove those theories, they aren't waiting for some ayy to show us the way or for people as intelligent and arrogant as you to tell them they are wasting time and resources on useless shit while posting on another useless piece of shit made with decades of research. Also put your trip back so my filter works properly.

>shrek Yea Forums tier fedora meme
>posting it to the person replying to the self declared atheist
Sasuga.

Based

>tripfag stating an opinion

I feel disgusted with myself for thinking hard for 3 seconds about this question. I'll just go an kms

Attached: deepfried_1553190856691 (1) (1) (1).png (512x512, 224K)

Look at the fucking image retard

Space itself can't resist the pull of gravity. At the center of a black hole the curvature of space itself becomes infinite. Any mass existing in that space by definition must be infinitely dense.
The event horizon of a black hole is an absolute terminator. If light itself cannot escape it, it goes without saying that nothing with mass can either. All matter infinitely approaches the center point once it crosses the event horizon. Infinitely increasing tidal force will shreds it into elemental dust, and that dust is crushed beyond the limit of its sub-atomic forces that give it any kind of form. That is the singularity.

>implying it does

>At the center of a black hole the curvature of space itself becomes infinite
in theory, in reality we don't actually understand anything about singularitys except speculation

>Implying that 1 trillion monkeys are enough to face black hole-sama