Pitch me your idea for an anime. The one with the most You's gets fully funded

Pitch me your idea for an anime. The one with the most You's gets fully funded.

Attached: 133-finger_tips_touch.jpg (351x232, 50K)

Space Lumberjacks. They roam the intergalactic wastes looking for arboreal planets to jack. The plot involves heavy time travel elements to create a tree-heavy universe that the lumberjack corporation still has control of. The ultimate result is a universe that cannot use non-renewable resources due to the MC's extreme environmental views, which makes the world indisputably worse. Fuck climate change.

Guy gets isekaid to detroit

A man is desperate to be NTRed but his wife is pure and nobody wants to destroy their marriage

Idol is reincarnated as a black man in 80s Compton

i cum really hard and then op drowns in my suoer thick semen

Pop Team Epic but it's just the first episode over and over again. This goes for at least 7 seasons

well, isn't that the biggest blue ball. poor guy.

An incel dies from a heart attack and is reincarnated as a beautiful woman.

A black main character.

Since we vote with (you)'s and no one posted Keit-ai yet this will have to do

Kemono Friends spin-off where they actually use all their profit to animate it and it's set in high school. Since it's a spin-off no one would complain about the art style change.

Attached: 1552961496905.jpg (249x378, 31K)

>How I met your Waifu
>Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu: The anime adaption
>do
>it
>you
>jap
>fucks
>please

Attached: 1546125887238.png (737x723, 144K)

I like the classic one an user posted years ago about the guy turning 30 whilst still being a virgin and getting a harem to stop him becoming one.

>How I met your Waifu
but that's already 5Toubun?
minus the comedy

A boy falls in love with a deus ex machina and the nature of love.

Your mom is on a mission to fuck every adult male on the planet, and as she is doing this, her views and opinions change over time, and she realizes that she craves more and more degenerate activity to stimulate her like she got when her adventure first started. So she starts fucking every human male, regardless of age, and eventually she just wants to fuck every MALE, including all the species of animals. However, as she gets older, she begins to realize that she won't get to actualize her dream, and dies heartbroken. On her deathbed, she has but one regret: that her son, OP, was such a massive faggot.

And the wife is so pure that when the husband tries to get people to rape her, the overwhelming purity repels them so they beat up and rape the husband instead?

The story of Muhammad but everyone is a loli except Aisha, who is a ruggedly handsome bearded man.

A normal high school student attempts to graduate from his school, which is full of super powered teenagers, students constantly shifting back and forth between rpg fantasy worlds and the real one, school clubs that only exist to foster friendships, otaku with magical girlfriends, an all powerful student council with a secret, time travelling students trying to correct the past, etc.

Throughout the whole show the regular student never gets sucked into anything bigger, they remain an ordinary person trying their best to have an ordinary day in the face of all those goings on.

a guy turns into a beautiful big titted girl and resorts to violence when other guys accidentally grope him

It starts with an imageboard post. The last two numbers of the post are the number of push-ups the character must do. If you don't roll you don't deserve your waifu.

I already know I don't deserve my waifu but I'll play your game anyways

Attached: 1554409853757.jpg (184x184, 10K)

watch me get 00 ;)

Shut up and do your 97 ;)

yuri harem

A man who goes to war and comes back to find the place he staked his life for hates him because he participated in the war. He has to go through his life hiding his identity and PTSD.

Attached: 1534620514242.png (188x412, 65K)

FUCKING...DINOSAURS.

Playing the STROMBOLI TROMBONE...

On a UNICYCLE

While being chased by...

Eddie Rickenbacker

and

DAVID HASSLEHOFF

Attached: tumblr_lt7mr2fCgV1qdy1q4o9_1280.jpg (575x510, 201K)

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE

Attached: BICTURIISMAIN.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Harem anime where all the girls are yandere.
They’re fiercely competitive against one another, but will rally together against outside girls.
God, possibly another girl in the harem, revives the gandered girls in the harem when they’re slain to keep the fun going.

>no dubs
>no 5s
cringe

Brilliant.

By-the-numbers shounen battle anime.

Bruh this is actually something

Medaka Box Minus Arc adaptation

Attached: Kumagawa's_Student_Council.jpg (941x1438, 705K)

Cecil Rhodes isekai.

Wild west fantasy isekai.

Isekai story where a magic kingdom send an op giant wizard robot to invade the earth because of several xianxia and overpowered harem protag isekai novels leaked to their world which leads them to consider the earth as a huge threat. Asskicking and army curbstomping ensues

Also, fuck GATE jsdf

Already read a doujin where this happens but instead the wife eventually gives in a "cheats" the husband gets to watch and it renews their relationship at the end, it was an abstract kind of feel

Isn’t that the guy from Super Seducer?

If you die in the game, your cat dies in real life

You

Katawa Shoujo. Each route gets their own season and it's done One Room style.

A a loser okaku from the real world gets isekai'd into a harem show, he attempts to become Chad.

DO IT

A sequel to Tokyo Ghoul set 450,000 years later

The RC cells left behind in the semen stain from Kaneki plowing Touka finally re-congregate and he slowly grows back into human form but not remembering anything that happened since Kaneki banged Touka. Due to his semen's long period under the earth, he can now control plantlife as will and rapidly grow flowers in particular.

Confused and disorientated, Kaneki discovers that the planet is now ruled by a race of beings called the Oopsies and there's no evidence of either Ghouls or Humans. The Oopsies are seeking to drain the Earth of all plantlife before moving on and Kaneki must infiltrate their society by pretending to be one of their slave classes called The Oomf's who have an average IQ of 35.

Title: Oopsie Daisies

Here's your (you) you've earned it

Fund it

Of course Satan's a weeb. What else could he have been?

Attached: 4235675689.png (1200x1035, 1.5M)

Attached: Anime idea.jpg (1849x806, 296K)

This sounds fun

Based

I'd read that

isn't this just your name?

An unseen alien civilization tries again and again to wipe out humanity using outlandish, hard science fiction methods, like resonators to initiate a super volcano eruption or placing a shade at the L1 point to push the light reaching the Earth out of the photosynthetic wavelengths or releasing a genetically engineered Azolla plant into the ocean to sequester enough carbon to plunge the Earth into an icehouse or hanging a conductive carbon nanotube cable from the Moon down to Earth's surface causing it to pass across the planet and shooting g explosive electrical discharges from the currents being induced y the geomagnetic field... obviously plucky humans find even more outlandish solutions to every problem.

Attached: [angry eldritch noises].gif (531x358, 223K)

That almost seemed like that one H manga except she's really a slut and ends up fucking his dad and her dad walks in on them
god that manga is fucking depressing but also hot sometimes

this

BASED

kek

FINDS

Katawa Shoujo was shit, it was like it was written by a fucking edgy 12 year old whose only experience in relationships came from fucking anime.

Attached: 1468960704227.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

>OP gets reincarnated as user's balls
Fund it

An isekai called "help! I've been turned into the demon lords pantys!"

the only way he can stop the demon lord is by strategically riding up and providing erotic sensation.
She's also a loli.

Attached: sellingout.png (1100x414, 678K)

internet: The anime

Isekai, but the MC is a major chuuni and refuses to try to introduce guns and the typical Jap/modern tech wank. His two party members is a genki tomboy and a shota who mimics MC's actions and antics. Story follows the three as he attempts to live out his fantasies, becoming increasingly more chuuni as time goes on. He isn't strong and he doesn't have any cheats, the only thing he has is his cleverness. Every now and then the veil drops and his party members realize he's only acting this way because he's afraid to face his circumstances from his previous life, and they try to help him out by supporting him.

Attached: 1547683169129.jpg (633x706, 199K)

shit thread op