Japanese ””””””””humor””””””””

>Japanese ””””””””humor””””””””

Attached: DCD9A6A9-0E52-4B3F-BA63-72970D1529C5.jpg (350x197, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3aFPN2dEOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine actually watch FMA

>American """"""humor"""""""

Attached: bbtseason16.jpg (920x517, 54K)

Japanese humour is great though.

I take it you’ve never seen shin-chan?

>Sarcasm
>naked "comedy" scene
>"MC-kun,b-baka!!!"
i know you guys want to stop living each time these time show

Attached: smuglady.jpg (566x576, 53K)

botswana

I get this, watching kaguya made me not want to watch another japanese "comedy" ever again.

*canned laughters*

SHELDUR

I like chink humor.

my fucking sides please spare me

the worst part about the series. The rest is kino so I didn't really mind. Some of the Armstrong autism was funny at times but the humor in general was awful.

>posting Yea Forums shit
Nah, fuck you user, I came here to avoid that shit. Fuck off and stop trying to be the new Eric.

someone recommend me a not shit Japanese comedy anime

Attached: Drinks_Over_Elbow.jpg (728x1080, 182K)

Big Bang Theory is decent and doesn't deserve the hate it gets. It's no worse than any other shitty sitcom and is genuinely funny at times.
Now user. Ask yourself, do you dislike it and hold your opinion on it because you saw parts of it and reached your own conclusion or are you just parroting what other people are saying.

definitly this. TBBT cant fight against monsters like Malcolm in the middle, or All in the family, but it´s still an fine comedy. it doesnt necesarily make you laugh, but has lot entertaining moments. it just gets hate because lot of incels, nerds and autists get offended for how they are represented.

>>>/reddit/

>but it´s still an fine comedy. it doesnt necesarily make you laugh
Congrats, you just described a bad comedy.

> not enjoying FMA humor

hell bad shit taste. And by the way, the heroes were much better than the villians.

a comedy could work as an amusing slice of life. it puts a smalll smile in you face, but it doesn´t make you laugh like a megaphone. Just like Full house, it´s corny and cheesy, but it doesn´t mean it can´t entertain you with some of its episodes.

Cromartie High School

How good comedy is isn't determined by how loud you laugh.
Maybe that's your definition but then you're a retard.

If the comedy is saturated with laugh tracks and doesn't make you laugh, that makes it a pretty bad comedy.

I love Cromartie but don’t think it holds up quite as well as I would have thought

No it depends.
Neither of those automatically makes it bad comedy.

Cromartie is actually a good example. Jokes you'd actually laugh about are the minority here.
Amusement can take many forms. Measuring it by laughter is dumb. A cheap laugh is worth less than a slight grin on a joke that earns it.

Attached: Cromartie-High-School-cromartie-high-29946367-640-480.png (640x480, 98K)

Okay, that's all well and fine to measure other comedies by another standard. But not all comedies are saturated with laugh tracks. TBBT is obviously trying to be "laugh out loud" funny and even the people defending it here are saying it does not succeed.

If I filmed a straight nature documentary and played a laugh track at a random time, it wouldn't be a good comedy because you managed to locate some accidental situational humor and grinned because of the natural human response to laugh when other people laugh. It might even be amusing!

Intention has nothing to do with it. If TBBT wants you to laugh out loud at it's jokes or not is both a matter of interpretation and meaningless when it comes to if it's good comedy or not.
Like what is this argument? It wants you to laugh but you don't laugh therefore it's bad comedy? Well what reaction do you get, maybe you don't laugh out loud but maybe you chuckle. Maybe you have a "ahh get it". As mentioned comedy isn't just about laughing.
I don't even want to argue that strongly for TBBT but that logic is just weird. A show with laugh tracks that doesn' make you laugh isn't inherrently bad, it CAN be.
If something is good comedy merely depends on if if you enjoyed the comedy. Maybe you enjoy it less if there's laugh tracks for jokes that don't make you laugh and that's a fair point. But it's not such a simple equation to judge a work on.

I would consider your edited nature documentary good comedy. If it's genuinely amusing then what's the issue?

To be honest, FMA has absolutely trash comedy. Probably because women aren't good comedians.

Boku no Pico

zimbabwe

Why are non-Americans so cringe?

Counter culture in America has already long since gone threw the stage of hating BBT years ago because it was popular with normies, but then the ones hating BBT became the new normies (aka redditors), and now we’ve reached the stage we’re the counter culture admits the show wasn’t actually as bad as reddit faggots make it out to be.

konosuba, the manga for azumanga daioh, yuru yuri at times

Attached: __toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909.jpg (478x497, 33K)

Is it me or have we had this exact thread with the exact responses before?

It is literally 2 and Half Men, but with 'nerd jokes'. It's not the worst comedy out there, but that is only because the bar for that is very low. The formula definitely works for some people, seeing how successful it is - but by and large it really isn't for me or other nerds.

I know one actual autist who absolutely loves it due to some feeling actually represented and enjoys when they do the occasional clever science joke - but out of my scads of acquaintances I think he is the only one who has ever said anything positive about the show.

Big Bang Theory is popular, and as all us contr/a/rians know - popular doesn't mean good.

>Like what is this argument? It wants you to laugh but you don't laugh therefore it's bad comedy?
That seems like a pretty straightforward argument. If it's trying to do something, and it's not doing that, there's something wrong.

You're low IQ as fuck. Enjoy your ironic nerd humor.

Watch the Daily Lives of High School Boys if you want to see an actually funny nip comedy.

What it's trying to do it up for debate.

>comedy
>doesn’t make you laugh
That’s a bad comedy user

Space Dandy

Bobobo-bo bo-bobo

i actually always hated mustang,hell i hate almost everyone from FMA,they are all fucking anoying

Ghost Stories

But that wouldn't be Japanese comedy.

Penny?

*knock knock knock*

Penny?

>OP """"""heterosexual""""""

I didn't watch the english version but these are canon bloopers in the english version, had a pretty good giggle
youtube.com/watch?v=g3aFPN2dEOA

Attached: hilda laugh.png (820x570, 540K)

ed is fucking based and is literally me minus the time-skip

Arakawa under the bridge, except the Amazon arc

>muh americuh
>muh comedies
>muh cultures
ok burgerboy

the abridged dub, be specific

Bobobo-bo-bo-bobo
Inferno Cop
Plastic Nee-San
Amagi Brilliant Park
Shimoneta
Pop Team Epic
Konosuba

Your laughs may vary.

bazinga

Attached: sheldon.png (384x383, 214K)

Everyday life pf highschool boys or something along those lines. Both the manga and the anime are pretty solid chuckle material

>I like the Xboxes
>"omg sheldon i am a normal person who does not into video games or tech stuff i am just a normal person"
>i like the computer and stuff, technology is cool, but this is suck
>"omg sheldon i do not know what you are saying and i do not care"
>tech stuff, bazinga

Attached: blitzkringa.png (3448x2384, 885K)

>basing your opinions of a show on what other people think
fucking burgers
nice trips

imagine having to type four words and fucking it up like a retard

>normies

haha hey guys get it sheldon is depressed and wants to drink
so he gets drunk in red dead redemption haha GET IT

Zetsubo Sayonara Sensei is pure genius and destroys every American/British comedies without even trying.

Attached: ARowu8y.png (1280x720, 913K)

Character 1: "I'm gonna do something crazy!!!"
*does something crazy*
Character 2: "Character 1 just did something crazy!!!"

I think it's a just a difference in culture. Since I'm neither wester or eastern I can enjoy and appreciate both types of humor

Tentai Senshi Sunred, that's good jap humor. Give it a shot, the episodes are on youtube

Cromartie
Nichibros
Bobobo
SZS

Hare+Guu
Shimoneta