wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/rurouni-kenshin2020/
Will it be kinou?

Attached: 001.jpg (1300x915, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azViYWMQE2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first 3 were good
so yea 4th should be great

How can people watch this shit after what Watsuki did?

Hope so. Not all jap live action are bad.

Attached: 23423432.jpg (900x847, 198K)

Looking forward to a better adaption of the Jinchuu Arc.

What makes Makoto Shishio one of the best shounen villains of all time? I can't quite pinpoint it.

Attached: aGjR2v5_460s.jpg (460x613, 58K)

>japanese cinema
HMMM

He's a really fantastic mix of a bunch of traits people find appealing in villains. How dangerous he is, how menacingly he's presented, what evil he's capable of, how he inspires other villains and how understandable his motivations are.

He has only one scar?

separate the creator from their work

His design

Watsuki is based,what are you even talking about? Don't tell me you don't find 11yo-s attractive?

>Will it be kinou?
Why can't you post without using Yea Forums memes?

The story in the new films will have the flashback for the scars and that promo image looks like it 's where that one scene takes place.

First movie confirmed to be Tsuioku-hen. Second movie confirmed to be Jinchuu arc.

FUCK YES.

Attached: JINCHUU.jpg (388x311, 39K)

>3Dshit
Fuck off.

Live action is a meme on Yea Forums.

>implying the last 3 movies weren't fucking amazing and actually good adaptations
YOU fuck off.

That doesn't answer anything.

There's a difference between art and artist, dipshit. Everyone condemned Roman Polanski and Michael Jackson for being pedophiles, but they still enjoyed Polanski's movies and Jackson's music. It's the same fucking case for Watsuki. What don't you understand?

>Jinchuu arc
>not Seisou-hen
I'm disappointed

>Seisou-hen

Attached: 5eadaf59-7c57-476e-9259-6986a70a2f40.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Seisou-hen was a fitting end to the series.

>these p*do apologists
This kind of mentality is how a lot of offenders get away with their crimes. You do realize the works you enjoy have been born from the same person who did wrong right?

Watsuki did nothing wrong.

Which arc will it be following? The Enishi arc?

That poster had him with a scar instead of a cross. They will probably adapt the Jinchu arc and condense it or they will adapt only the Tomoe part of Jinchu arc and conclude it with Enishi's revenge.

Cry more bitch. Japan will continue and there's nothing you can do about it cucks

im not a sexy japanese child why would i give a fuck?

flash back time motherfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=azViYWMQE2c

But you probably a huge fan of DBZ which has racist depictions of several races all over it's manga, while the author has a couple of massively sexist one-offs. Does it make DBZ less of a legendary series? No not at all. Is Ruroni Kenshin suddenly a shit series because of what it's sick fuck author did? That's for you to decide.

i mean, there's no bad samurai movie

Last Samurai was kino fuck off

wait its two more movies?

so its going to be a pentology?

Seisou-hen was fake and retarded non-canon shit that even Watsuki publicly admitted that he hated it.

Nobody's apologizing for shit. We're just enjoying a good series that we like since the quality of the series has nothing to do with the artist's lifestyle. Fuck off.

it's a flashback?

didn't the very first movie show what happened?

Attached: placeholder flashes.jpg (522x399, 162K)

The first movie only showed Kiyosato's death, followed by Kenshin returning to the scene of the crime to see Tomoe holding Kiyosato's corpse and crying uncontrollably.

Movie 4 will be Tsuioku-hen and movie 5 will be Jinchuu. Mark my words.

How can people watch Hollywood movies when actors do drugs?

rurouni kenshin will never be the same

Attached: 1528519242684.png (500x375, 368K)

how can you watch anything from japan after what they did from ww2?

>Watsuki publicly admitted
Just a pedo jealous the he didn't think of a better ending himself.

Meh, it's quite literally impossible for it to be better then the masterpiece that is the OVA.

Pedo shit is worse than drugs

unpersoning someone and his work because of a crime is a western thing.

Nice moralfaggotry. I don't do drugs or pedo shit but it's none of my business if someone else does.

>none of my business if someone else does.
americans everyone

It was better in the 50s and 60s.

Depend on who will play the role of Tomoe.

i like how modern philosophy in the west pushes both the idea of death of the author and at the same time puts gigantic weight on the morality of the author. guess people don't notice cognitive dissonance when they are already mad.

Finally I have the chance to post this.

Attached: sakabaito.png (625x626, 74K)

I don't expext anything good. They fucked up Kyoto arc. Nearly all enemies got shafted. Even those who do have speaking lines feel hamfisted: every Aoshi's appearance is just him walking into the frame, putting his "look mommy I'm acting" face on, asking where Kenshin is and walking away. And it's not like there were time connstraints, nearly all of the third movie is talking which could be replaced with action.

How can people NOT watch this after finding how based Watsuki is?

Hollywood usually has both and there are actual kiddy diddlers.

You did wrong too and yet I choose to read your posts. And no, I don't have to prove that you did wrong. According to Christianity dogma, you surely did.

I only watched Tsuioku hen, is there a way to enjoy the main story without watching 90 episodes? Are the live action movies good?

Just read the manga, and maybe stop by to watch some of the anime episodes portraying the most noteworthy moments because they're kino as fuck on their own right.

The two movies already have a working title. First one is Jūji Kizu no Nazo (Mystery of the Cross-Shaped Scar), and the second part is Saikyō no Teki - Enishi (Most Terrifying Enemy - Enishi).

So yeah Enishi is definitely confirmed.

Read the start of the manga then watch Kyoto arc in the anime which virtually had no filler.

From ANN thread.
>Watsuki should be rotting in a cell, not still being allowed to publish a manga in Jump.
>The only way I MIGHT consider watching these is if his name is completely wiped from credit and he receives NOTHING from them.
>At this point Watsuki is basically abusing his position as a creator.
I am glad that there are no Yea Forums users this stupid.

How is this even possible? Wtf is wrong with japan? This mangaka dude right here got caught with some vile shit and all he got was a slap on the wrist.
Whereas recently this famous musician was basically completely erased from existence because he snorted some coke. Like wtf.
I need to know what the average japanese person is thinking about this shit.

So basically my latter point is correct and that is what I am hoping for.

When news broke out on Japanese sites, most of the commentary just found it funny/weird and laughed about it.

[citation needed]

>p*do

Attached: where do you think you are.jpg (400x302, 48K)

You can't judge Japan by your western morals. You enjoy anime and manga user a form of entertainment which over sexualizes most things. Don't be shocked when they think pedophilia or rape is simply funny or weird.

Someone posted a video of a news broadcast about Watsuki's charge when threads were going through the rounds talking about it. It had girls commenting "Ehhh, that's so weird! Haha!".

Back to mangahelper you fag

got it

Attached: SmartSelect_20190412-164812_Chrome.jpg (1024x408, 208K)

So it's just one troll, nothing of note.

Sure, call me a degenerate but how can the average japanese person that does not watch anime look at these two outcomes and not realize how fucking absurd this is.
It's probably the biggest culture shock I ever got when I found out how japan treats drug users.

Pretty much. Stop watching the anime after Kyoto arc and go back to the manga for Jinchu arc since the rest of it are filler.

The biggest culture shock I ever got was when I fuung out murricand consider themselves heroes for dropping two atomic bombs on cities. Should they really be throwing stones in that glass house of theirs?

I'm not calling you a degenerate user, I just feel like we gotta understand Japan has weird sex culture. He paid a fine and that's that. And drug users are seen as human garbage in all of Asia because of the whole opium thing the Brits pulled that one time.

I'm wondering how much of Jinchu will be changed. I don't know if they'd bother with the mannequin fake out death, probably easier to just have Enishi kidnap Kaoru.

>one troll
I don't get what you mean by this.

It was a news broadcast in Japan and the way Watsuki's jail time was put out made it sound like some random petty crime and the news commentators found him funny-weird.

I hope he fakes her death somehow. Maybe not through the mannequin, but at least something, else he'd just seem like a repeat of Jinei in the movie. Basically just do something that outwardly distinguishes him from Jinei's kidnapping of Kaoru.

I think the 2ch reaction was laughing at him for not hiding it better (he was bsuted because he asked about whether it was legal and that gave it away+his wife busted him too) and asking for the codes

Unironically this.

It's only been a few years since Japan outlawed cp possession, and Japanese attitude against drugs is a leftover from the effect opium had on Asian societies in the past.

>No cross scar

Is this 'Thrust and Betrial"?

Great NuTty Rare.

>caught with CP
>get a slap on the wrist and pay a fine and you're golden
>caught doing drugs
>your life's work is erased from society and your name goes down in infamy
Japs are fucking weird