Tuesday is so cute!! >-< ~~

Attached: tuesday.png (1366x768, 1.1M)

Yeah, but Carole its way better

Attached: carole.png (595x666, 546K)

>thread #3
why

u wot

Carole and Tuesday is the best.

Attached: 1555015971236.jpg (832x658, 585K)

Not as bad as Bocchi at least.

>can't recognize shill threads.
come on user

is this yuri? Please say yes.

Maybe.

no

I wonder if the VEG guy also works at Netflix.

Yup, just like Hiibike! Euphonium.

I wish, it's netflix newest shit, at least this time they are putting the money on a relevant part of the series (music... maybe) rather than just trying to impress with great animation.

>she looks like piggy
oink, oink

Indeed!

Just Look at her!!

Attached: crycute.png (1366x768, 1.52M)

cute piggy?

yeah!. its a cute piggy girl (?)

Carole is still better

I don't know

I want to smash that chocolate ass

In what way?

I just like her more physically, and her vibe. Don't take it so seriously~

just saw the EP, it's not that bad. It's going to be a coming of age story, i don't really notice anything forced in terms of gender or sexuality.
The dad who wants to be called mom is definitely portrayed as an asshole weirdo who deserves no respect, so its not pandering in any way.
When you see a cross dresser IRL you think "what a weirdo" and the dad comes off as just that with no redeeming qualities to the character.
Overall i'll keep watching unless it turns out to be some yuri shit.

Yuri will make it even better

do not post this ugly animal

Fuck off netflix shill

Kill yourself

both tuesday's mom and an angela's agent appear to be trans??

hmm i didn't get that vibe. Maybe in the upcoming eps they'll have more screen time.
I mean, everyone that isn't the main girls is so ugly in the anime you can't really tell or notice if it's intentional.

Are the subs out yet?

50 year old white women tend to NOT look as youthful and vibrant as your copy-paste seasonal harem/idol/CGDCT waifubait moeblob.

they have unusually deep voices...
but it could just be the style

I really like the show, The style and the OST is so smooth, I can see it being a proper good story between these two.
Wonder how Japan feels about them singing in English though over actual Japanese singers.

Attached: 1545258312759.png (470x264, 124K)

>I'd rather type out more letters in a post on Yea Forums than it would take to open the torrent website and look for myself
Stupid lazy zoomer, go check for yourself.

>KOKORO-CHAN

No.

Attached: Carole and Tuesday train.webm (1280x720, 2.06M)

I actually thought she was voiced by HanaKana at first since she sounded just like her.

Reminder that in Mars gravity those girls would feel around 30 lbs while you lift them up and fuck them.

Attached: 1510537149818.jpg (614x808, 63K)