Have you ever been traumatized by an anime or manga?

Have you ever been traumatized by an anime or manga?

Attached: 1469633134313.gif (500x142, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNiO2sTe2wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still mad

Attached: 1541255142575.jpg (800x1127, 179K)

pic related, but i got over it after seeing it another 4 or 5 times.

Attached: 1525202473421.jpg (732x1091, 184K)

End of Evangelion fucked me up pretty bad.

Yes the intro to Himouto! Umau-chan still gives me nightmares. I bet they play that shit on loop at Guantanamo.

Yes the first episode of Sarazanmai.

Attached: a01182.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Mimuras death in battle royale

Ga-Rei Zero

no, im not a faggot
but i did let out, one single tear when the mom/wife/girlfriend (can't remember the name) from clannad died

Animatrix, the Second Renaissance fucked me pretty badly

nah
Life is way worst

Muv-Luv, that scene.

>Those screams
Thanks for reminding me you jerk
youtu.be/jNiO2sTe2wo
5:00 minute mark for anyone interested.

Twizzlers or Chomp?

Back when Light died at the end of Death Note, it made my teenager self realize that I'd die as well eventually for the first time.

When I was a kid and I saw cell drain a dude and while his hand deflated over that pile of money or whatever it fucked me up. I didn't even know what dragon ball was, yet it stuck with me.

Through out my life I had horrible nightmares about cell. It was especially bad when I was a kid and my mother would often had to console me at night because I would be so afraid of cell breaking into my room and absorbing me. Of course I didn't know what his name was. He was the nameless horror of my childhood, this stalking ever present thing that made me afraid to be alone, I was so terrified of cell getting me. I'm an adult now and every so often I'll have a nightmare about cell breaking into my home and draining my insides. I remember one especially horrifying incident of sleep paralysis with cell. I was being drained and I could feel the suffocating crushing of my body while cell leered at me inhumanly hunched over my bedside. I've never truly gotten over cell.

Attached: 1550420692722.jpg (521x751, 59K)

Not reading a single word of that dbspic lol

Final episode of Mawaru Penguindrum, and Meguka Meduka. After that, every "shocking" thing in anime it's been meh.

isn't that the new sign in the brightburn movie?

>Have you ever been traumatized by a medium aimed at kids?

No

Attached: 1554715471307.jpg (960x720, 288K)

Sneed

> Arc-v is over they say
> It's can't hurt you anymore they say

Attached: [PoS] Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V 148 FINAL [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.05_[2018.05.29_01.27.13].jpg (1280x720, 147K)

I watched violent anime ovas/movies when I was 11 back in the late 90s, mixture of shock and fascination/interest.
This was extremely confusing with la blue girl and Urotsukidouji.

I suppose the only thing that feels freaky to me as an adult are those damned things from Blood/Blood+.

no

Attached: 1551396149483.jpg (285x288, 44K)

no but watching koi to uso weirded me the fuck out.

the way their eyes are freakishly more huge than usual in anime, and how doll-like everyone looked.

YES

Attached: this is why manglobe went bankrupt.gif (348x250, 999K)

Anime no, never. But to this day I sometimes remember just when I'm about to sleep the scene from the Exorcist where the girl comes crawling down the stairs.

Animatrix: The Second Renaissance
I was a kid, it was midnight and this shit aired on tv

jesus christ get therapy

Ass class, I didn't think a show so bad could ever exist. Traumatized me for life.

No the brightburn symbol is closed

Attached: Brightburn.jpg (405x600, 48K)