Shingeki no Piku

How did this qt become the most relevant girl in the series?

Attached: cute smug colored piieck.png (1063x752, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKllq_xIRY8
strawpoll.me/17785537/r
youtu.be/XMXgHfHxKVM
nataly368.tumblr.com/post/164057167968/i-have-some-information-about-jean-with
youtube.com/watch?v=-ujF0vFsjYc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

piku shitposters remind me of pitoufags
kys

Keep crying Erwinfujo: Pii is more relevant than manlet and manlet killed Erwin.

best girl

Attached: best_girl_.jpg (1200x900, 277K)

Cute YumiCurry Yas.

Attached: Yumicurry.png (1200x1000, 479K)

SEETHING

go away HxHrefugee

HANSI HATES THE MANLET

Attached: 1536399374691.jpg (960x1724, 882K)

REMINDER:
>PEIK, REINER, AND PORCO WILL ALL BE EREN'S LUNCH BY THE END OF THIS FIGHT
>EREN WILL USE THE JAW TITAN'S POWER TO EAT ANNIE
>NOT EVEN ARMIN IS SAFE, EREN WILL GAIN THE COLOSSAL TITAN
>EREN WILL DEFEAT AND CONSUME ZEKEK

NOBODY IS SAFE FROM BECOMING A SNACK FOR EREN.

Attached: 1554939843933.jpg (2389x960, 1.32M)

How will their reunion be like?

Attached: aab539e42188eb3a1c594dbfb3812399.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Pii will laugh at Zeke's penis

>Remplace Annie with Pieck

Attached: piece_of_shit.jpg (299x160, 24K)

That won't change Hansi saved his life, manlet killed Erwin and that Pii is more relevant than all those.

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1497828042856.jpg (600x800, 52K)

Zeke will feel indifferent because he feeels numb towards everyone in comparison to the overwhelming emotions he has for his otouto

Attached: EE6562ED-9533-48EA-B33C-92A642184695.jpg (807x717, 304K)

>I will call this a draw
>actually wins
Who can stop him now?

Attached: 54e397c713b249e45751d019569988b7c2723e956d64a76576dba1928f7511ca.png (545x573, 145K)

Attached: 1554944312399.jpg (752x871, 304K)

Too easy.

We know, Bert

Attached: bert_yum.jpg (466x658, 45K)

Hey guys, remember Colt? because Isayama doesnt

Attached: Colt.png (553x550, 338K)

Is this accurate?

Attached: 7F12E6F0-BEE6-45F3-9545-F6E3BD6C86C6.jpg (928x640, 247K)

What if Armin has his own agenda, and will eat Eren once he ate everybody else?

The warriors, he is going to die in this battle and Eren is going to bail on him to go to Historia while he screams for help. Falco is going to have the beast titan.

Attached: jinx_it.png (1199x311, 212K)

does he have a Colt?

Replace manlet with Floch

Would honestly be kino as well

Attached: Colossus_Titan_character_image_%28Armin_Arlert%29.png (720x720, 741K)

Both Reiner and Zeke could very easily have the same pillow

WHERE'S HISTORIA?

Oh so you are that fujo pretending not to be triggered by the truths others are telling you.

>The Warriors

Attached: 0070-042.jpg (2133x1600, 998K)

Getting anally raped on the spot by a rat

Connie vs. Colt soon

Eren's real body is her pillow

Levi is the best :)

Literally canon

Ereh

Attached: 1552572421922.jpg (1500x2153, 435K)

They will get really close in this arc for sure.

Attached: 1555010801588.jpg (1000x633, 62K)

>Yelena and Armin canonically have same face
>Zeke and Mikasa are both brocons
KEK, like pottery

Attached: table.png (1066x598, 377K)

He was in this chapter

>Not inviting Hoboren

Attached: 1532547303857.png (758x575, 13K)

Pieck is a mouthpiece of slaves with some kind of Stockholm syndrome.
Instead of thinking the right way (how to kill or overthrow their masters) they think how to be a good slave so a master would pat them on their lashed backs.

>Zeke will die
>By anyone but eren
You are deluded the last 3 titans who are going to make it during the rumble are zeke and eren probably fighting each other and reiner

Attached: table2.png (1066x600, 399K)

Attached: MV5BY2VmMGE1ZjItNTI1Yi00OWEzLTk1MTctNzA4ODQ3MmE3YjMyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRzdGFzaWVr._V1_CR0,56,654,368_AL_U (477x268, 19K)

I know you are the LEpedophile but I actually thought Hanjo was mad with the manlet after killing Erwin but after seeing him almost death she chose to save him.
I would like a nice moment between them to be honest, I think if manlet lost the eye it would be kind of like pottery, like manlet can only trust Hange to be his right eye and viceversa.
I also like Hange as a boost to manlet's character. I wouldn't mind if they don't appear till later, I'm more interested in the Warriors vs ZE right now
I also think only Hange could calm manlet's possible ptsd

>erenfags are retards
Magath will free the eldians
Pissren will slaughter the majority of them, along with the majority of people on Earth
Sane people are Warriorchads
Edgy 12-year-old ledditors are Pissrenfats

Attached: sit down and pii quiet.png (412x488, 202K)

>almost dead
fixed

LEVI is the father :))

Attached: 66700585.jpg (736x981, 288K)

>Isayama scraps original everyone dies ending so as not to disappoint the fans
>instead, he creates an infinitely more likeable, well written, and interesting cast of characters whose sole purpose is to die and get eaten by Eren, Gabi, or Falco
It's not fair Warriorbros...

Attached: warriors.jpg (383x132, 15K)

>Sane people
I don't argue Vichyites or kapos weren't sane.
That doesn't make them less revolting.

It really seems it will go that way desu

>Magath will free the Eldians
>Marleyfags are genuinely stupid enough to think one man can do shit against the whole world
When Paradis goes Marley is next retard

>I know you are the LEpedophile
t. brainlet

holy lol
The fact that you think the Eldians can just be "freed" by cuckgath when the entire world sees them as monsters still is delusional. Maybe you forgot, but they literally agreed to have the mainland eldians go on a genocide crusade against the islanders until they all wipe each other out.
Eren is Eldia's only hope

why is Manlet here?

Marleyan characters a best

Attached: c35fc780891a6d067d19b1246f1bdcb8.jpg (604x436, 65K)

I don't feel like Zeke is going to survive this battle or that this is the final one. Falco is a time bomb ready to transform and Zeke is approaching the fort and I doubt that kid is going to die.

Historia needs to come back to the story and what best way to do it than having Eren go to her.

Even the internal struggle against Magath's desicion will be colossal.

Like this bro.

Attached: y0asermfadm01.jpg (2560x2068, 293K)

The fujos are stuck in 2013 for some reason, it should be Jean

This.
How do marleyfags just think le epic magath will solve everything? Not to mention that the guy doesn't even LIKE Eldians, he just thinks they should they treated SLIGHTLY better than dogs.

Zeke and Reiner carry the whole Marley cast. They're no better than anyone in Paradis and lack the benefit of being around for a long time. They'll die unceremoniously like the placeholders and extras they are.

Sorry could you stop posting pics of myself with that people? Thank you

Attached: 1554554323859.png (640x457, 460K)

The fact that Detective Naille was benched clearly shows we won't got Historia's POV till the end of the manga. And Detective Hans will be too busy resurrecting Loev Goblin Slayer-style.

Attached: Lampshading or what.jpg (756x1024, 377K)

Because supporting Eren the enemy that already killed a ton of Pieck's people it's the correct choice.

Why the hell you assume falco will inherit the beast if he is supposed to take the armored? I don't see zeke or reiner dying anytime soon or did you forget the fucking last chapter where they revived zeke by MUH DIVINE ASSPULL.

Falcon Titan soon. Also a good excuse to lead Eren to Historia

he killed tons of his own brainwashed zombie like "people" as well as a bunch of marleyans and ambassadors from other countries calling for the death of her people as a whole...

Does Eren, dare I say, have autism? What did he mean by “Armin only now talking things through”

Attached: B307D5C2-B12A-495A-BD4E-E0606538E140.jpg (540x536, 121K)

Because Falco it's already infected and he is going to turn anytime, and the mention of a "flying titan" and "Falco" makes it possible.

Not him but won't happen also historia will appear in the last chapter

>Why the hell you assume falco will inherit the beast
Because muh winged Falcon titan

Kek at that seething Mong, needs an edit that adds more to the table
Based

>one man can do shit against the world
Except for the Marleyans who don't mind eldians, and the warriors, and countries that don't discriminate against Eldians like Hizuru, modern tech provided by the allies of Marley against Paradis. DId Erensharts forget that the world was fine already fine and even friendly with the Tyburs? If they have already been convinced there are some "good" eldians, it won't be as far a stretch to paint the dindus who got attacked by Paradis as "good" too. It's a far more reasonable approach than DUDE RUMBLE LMOA CHADREN IS SO EPIN
>kill the vast majority of Eldians
>Eldia's only hope
Delusional Erenkiddie
>doesn't even like Eldians
you're right, he RABUS eldians. So much so to the point that he gets visibly uncomfortable when the Marleyan officials shit on Reiner. Magath is evidently to high-IQ a character for Shartrenskronks, as he has no EPIC ACTION MOTION MANGA COMPILATION DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD XD moments.

Attached: warriorkino.png (814x982, 615K)

Great argument, Pieck should join Eren because her people deserved to die and she should be grateful for that.

Marley struck first. Liberio was earned.

nice l*ddit meme ::::)

Its retard to assume the guy who was revived the last chapter will die soon bros and the flying shit was said by a marleyan, falco after all this shit won't side blindly with marley

>In before Colt or Connie kill Zeke
I would kek

>It's another Pieckfags are retarded episode

maybe Ymir wants Falco to be a titan shifter and this is why she revived Zeke.

>3/10 fags in display
kekkled

Add chapter 10 to that

Attached: snk-10-028.jpg (1066x1600, 375K)

Not the point, you don't bring any argument about why Pieck should join Eren.

>falco after all this shit won't side blindly with marley
Falco drank the wine. Best way to ruin everything for Paradis is to kill Zeke, I don't see Reiner wanting to die that soon.
Then Eren will have no choice that to use Historia

never really got that sense from any of their post-serumbowl interactions personally. plus it wouldn't seem consistent with her character or how she talks about death and about living in the shadow of death (the way a lot of characters are)

This, the wing titan was teased a few times already

She shouldn't, but pretending Eren and the founder isn't a better shot is the product of desperately clinging to a future where your waifu isn't killed/eaten for being on the wrong side.

I think the truth is that every character has his own position and is ready to stand and fight for it. So their truths is going to collide now, and it is not a given that a victory will be achieved by those who are more 'right' than others.
But we shouldn't forget things like Udo's words (he said that Marleyan ghettos are the best in the world, so I don't even want to imagine how Eldians live in the other countries) and the fact that simple people from around the world hate Eldians on the instinctual level, like those wounded Middle-Eastern Union soldier.

Attached: B0E96621-CB97-4276-B8F0-944B181ED80C.png (826x4128, 1.9M)

Not sure where it was said that Eren would kill all mainland eldians, you are pulling shit out of your ass.

Even if he was though
>join guy who will allow a small segment of your population to live
Or
>join guy who will allow you to live as a slave after exterminating the people of your race who do not wish to be slaves, until you are all inevitably slaughtered by the people that guy doesn't control in his own country or a different country entirely
EPIC!

Does anyone know what that watermark says? It’s too messy to read, I really want to find the sauce

>isn't a better shot
a better shot of what? wiping out Marley with the rumbling? Pieck and the mainland Eldians live there, they are going to die alongside the rest of the world. Why the fuck Pieck is wrong to fight against that?

In what contributes falco's being a titan with the story? It doesn't make sense "revive zeke to give the titan to falco for xd no reason" makes everything complicate for no reason, its more probably that it was zeke's blood or his plan what made ymir revive him.
Also historia won't appear until last chapter after the rumbling

Nobody says Pieck should join Eren.
It's just her grandstanding is wrong because she acts like a typical Nazi collaborationist.

How would Falco eat Zeke? He'd be under Zeke's control

being around for a long time doing nothing isn't a benefit for a character

I don't understand why people assume Eren wants to rumble the world. I think his goal is to confront the Devil, or Ymir Fritz, or whoever else is in control of the PATHS.

>Erwin/manletfags thinking isayama will kill zeke to give it to an useless and powerless character.
PffffHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: efdd6a8688032583ae8510159aaaf4480c21f4dff791dd3f4e9c687486bcfef1.png (780x436, 498K)

Attached: Falcon Titan soon.png (858x524, 617K)

It's disheartening to think about. Even Marley will toss Eldians aside when they're through with them. The Azumabitos are a single faction of Hizuru and they're just exploiting Paradis for resources. Even if you get past a thousand years of propaganda and fear there's still the resources they'll rip Paradis apart for.

Attached: sameface.png (807x717, 464K)

Reiner would force feed him to Falco

He's talking about rumbling. If it comes to that I doubt the wall titans will tiptoe around the mainland Eldians.

The only non-retard reason is zeke starting to die in the middle of the battle, something i don't think will happen since he can still transform without problem unlike kruger

>Not sure where it was said that Eren would kill all mainland eldians, you are pulling shit out of your ass.
Neither where he says he is going to save or even care about the mainland Eldians. Officially the only plan Eren is supporting is the euthanasia one, but anyone with a brain knows he's manipulating Zeke.

The only way for Paradis to survive at this point after what Eren did in Liberio is to use the rumbling and wipe out everyone outside the island. Eren is not going to leave survivors, he doesn't want to tie the royal family in producing babies to maintain the control of the rumbling as a deterrent, this is all or nothing.

Eld*oids made their own bed when Karl "Cuck" King decided to sell out his people to the Tyburs, and when the Tyburs decided to keep the truth to themselves and let Marley invade. The eldians cries out in pain as he strikes you, he endeavors to wipe out the world for a misfortune brought upon himself by his own kin. No Marleyan in History has ever done anything wrong, and every bit of punishment to Eld*an dogs has been deserved. Every single eldian should be flayed live before their families, after a brutal beating/rape of course, though a thorough carpet bombing of every last square inch of Paradisian soil may be more sufficient. Only top qts like Pii and ANnie would be spared, instead to be made to bare MARLEYAN GODS to their MARLEYAN masters. Eld*oids truly are a plague, a disease, a virus which has wrought every problem in history, and yet they act as victims to anything but their own monstrous subhuman nature.

Attached: gas the eldians.jpg (450x600, 264K)

You're wrong for trying to take a lofty position and acting like a self-righteous faggot. Marley and Magath aren't the answer for the continued survival of Eldians in general.

>Reiner
>forces zeke
Guys post THAT picture

She is human, maybe she paid it a little with him. But maybe we will know that soon enough

For the mainland Eldians, he is the only option they have at the moment.

Reiner would joyfully run into the titans mouth first

A titan controlled by Zeke is an extension of his body. It won't open its mouth, won't chew or maybe just will rip its nape off.

>
Zeke and Eren are going to wipe out the warriors

Attached: 8cea32158e77e54fd569e020502ca2bc.jpg (680x492, 64K)

>implying the Maryleans aren't the real jews of this manga

Liberio is literally the gaza strip and Eren is a terrorist

Attached: 1438387610404.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, turning the tables on Porco Galliard and devouring him, and turning his attention to Pieck and Reiner. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Juubi Jinchuriki no Kyojin.png (576x873, 323K)

Unless Ymir Fritz wants it

I hope you're right and Eren's plan really is to flatten the rest of the world.

Eren x Historia is pure kino on so many levels. Outside of the obvious fact that this couple is aesthetically pleasing, it also simultaneously btfo two of the most obnoxious groups of shippers : the Shitkasa self-inserters, and the delusional Yumikuri dykes. This ship comes out of left field at first, literally nobody expected it, but it makes so much sense from a character and storytelling standpoint, because Eren and Historia both faced the same existential crisis and their bond was cemented during their ordeal in the cave. This is not some fancy romantic relationship, or love at first sight, or superficial attraction, this is something more subtle, this is an indestructible bond built between two people who overcame their darkest hour together because they were inspired by one another. Everything else like the parallels with Grisha and Dina, or the Goddess/Devil analogies are just cherry on top. With Eren and Historia, Isayama blessed us with a masterclass on how to write couples in fiction, everyone who is against Eren x Historia is against great storytelling.

Attached: abe.jpg (3712x2088, 515K)

Why is Eren such a shit brother?

Because Mikasa is clingy and Zeke is practically a stranger.

This is the only solution for the survival of Paradis at this point, I doubt Eren is that retard to not see this.

kek

Ymir Fritz was in contact with a source of ALL organic matter, not an ELDIAN organic matter specifically.
Think about it.

i guess we know isayama's opinion on isreal now

BASED

THE TIME HAS COME

Attached: A beautiful investigator appeared.jpg (2362x3288, 604K)

Interesting, maybe they will make the rest titans too

I've started to doubt 'Let's Talk' endings in favor of 'Let's Rumble' but 'Magic Bullshit' is the category that's still winning by a landslide.
Course a lot of the magic bullshit constitutes Marleycucks getting eaten so of course their characterfags don't like that outcome either.

Hanges is the father confirmed. How big is her clit, lads?

Add 106 to that

Attached: 1535916850665.jpg (1036x868, 458K)

>IF EVERYONE'S AN ELDIAN NO ONE'S AN ELDIAN
Muh paths though

But that was after he ate Bert. That's what Eren was talking about

>he ate Bert.
He didn't do it willingly.

this was after he ate bert retard

Bigger than Armong's but smaller than Mikasa's.

Then everyone is an Eldian, they get even more pissed out and wipe out Paradis even harder.

The only difference is now they know who their enemy is and why they want them dead. Eren literally saw Faye after she was eaten by dogs. He knows Marley as a whole will never be willing to talk even if there are some Marleyans who don't look down on Eldians.

yeah that's fair, there are always going to be some mixed feelings and irrational urges when people are dealing with significant loss

But he did eat Bert. That's literally what he did that statement isn't wrong.

Eren does not mind that Armin wants to talk to achieve peace, what bothers him is that it is the only thing he has done during the entire timeskip, Armin during the 4 years of timeskip just seems to have been telling him how sad he is for the fact that he does not understand why the rest of the world does not want to be their friends and at the same time he has not made the slightest effort to create any kind of backup plan in case the dialogue does not work

>Rebelling against a founder without a peacecuck vow he's sworn to.
Good fucking luck

My point being he maintained his stance of "talk first" from before.
Before fighting Bert, he wanted to talk. After involuntarily eating Bert, he still wanted to talk.

>That's literally what he did that statement isn't wrong.
Okay? I didn't even say it was wrong.

Attached: Hanji-Zoe-shingeki-no-kyojin-attack-on-titan-35556668-519-600.jpg (519x600, 176K)

I know, but Eren was saying that Bert's memories are clouding his judgement. It's not really proof against Eren's argument to cite him saying "Let's talk" after he ate Bert.

eld*ans FEAR the MARLEY BVLL

I'm just saying this Nothing more or less. Just making observations.

you can't use evidence from after eating bert to support him being a peace fag before eating bert. if you meant something else, then you need to specify it.

>if you meant something else, then you need to specify it.
Like above, I'm just saying that he has maintained a speak first mindset throughout.

>the end is that Eren takes from everyone on the planet their free will.
FIGHHTINGG FORR FREEEEDOMMM!!!!!

so all zeke has to do is show up to the titan/marley showdown, scream, and whoever side he picks wins correct

>Just one last thing, your highness...
youtube.com/watch?v=aKllq_xIRY8

Since the loli goddess appeared, the Magic Bullshit ending is kinda a given. Hopefully it won't be ayy lmaos.

>Manlet fell into a coma
>When he wakes up Zeke would have died already
Zeke can't stop winning

>Eren becomes the thing he hates for the sake of protecting his country from the rest of the cunt world
Would be gud. I'll also take rumbling any day desu.

>Like above, I'm just saying that he has maintained a speak first mindset throughout.
ok, but you didn't say that at first. without saying anything, your post doesn't make sense as evidence to support armong being a peacefag before eating bertholdt.

Right

>When he wakes up, he has seven kids with Hans

>that RE/EJ post
Based

Ever notice how you can always spot the worst posters in snk without even trying? Who hurt them? Who shit in their cereal? Who broke their toys? Who bullied them. Why are they so obvious?

How can Walldian girls even compete?

Attached: D33kBK7UEAAMRjh.jpg (800x1200, 222K)

Zeke is unironically right

* pat pat *

Attached: 1543839317489.jpg (480x592, 40K)

And he'll ask himself, "Well... how did I get here?"

Attached: once in a lifetime.webm (496x368, 241K)

What outcome will be more painful for the fujos, Manlet dying or having kids with Hange?

Attached: 1554507964554.png (720x202, 25K)

Look Ma, I'm in the screen cap

the later by FAR, they'll be upset if he dies but tragedy and suffering can easily be twisted and romanticized (and already are a lot).

pretty based if you ask me. EH is the final red pill. accept it, /SnK/

Attached: 1537055910032.jpg (750x1047, 121K)

Based

They can't, and they know it

Attached: 1554846137511.jpg (972x636, 194K)

Kill yourself

latter*

The EHtranny has to be a janny. None of his cancer posts ever get deleted but the second you tell him to fuck off you get banned for 2 days.

Aren't they saying manlet should just live for a promise? They even want Zeke to live just to be killed by manlet, imagine if he actually dies now kek

They can't

Attached: 3132df4a3ed3128a8c8e07a41f93f68a.jpg (700x511, 34K)

EHfags are really disgusting

Don't ErwLfujos want him dead now? So it'd be the latter

>EHtranny
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH cry louder why don't you

Lose weight LEpedo

>Implying ErwLfags didn't make the mod delete Zeke and Petra threads
Stay mad roastie

Better luck next time shit heel

Attached: 1552662661004.png (640x468, 23K)

You are alone, LEpedo

This. Gas all EHcucks.

reminder that mikasa will save the world by fucking eren into submission

Attached: t98eao.jpg (250x414, 24K)

>paintfag

Have a wonderful day too, LEcuck

Attached: 1544895282664.jpg (600x552, 88K)

I thought she is wearing a kippa.

This. She'll destroy his ass while strangling him with her scarf. That'll show him whose a slave.

Yeah man I TOTALLY painted out the identifier tag and (you) in one minute and 5 seconds, then replaced the border lines, saved the pic, uploaded, cleared captcha and hit submit.
Paranoid cuck, your bait is as weak as your chin.

>hurr durr EHfags killed my parents waaah waah

Why does EH trigger people so god damn much?

Attached: 1546068401412.jpg (720x526, 55K)

Dumb Ehcuck.

My favorite part is LE and ErwLmod trying to bait while being triggered. Literally Sakura-tier level of butthurt they have right now
Based Abe and Isayama

Don't stop until you gag

Attached: 1554579611297.png (500x500, 45K)

SNK is going to have one of the greatest halls of anal devastation in manga history once it's over (whichever way it goes). Does One Piece get this shit too?

strawpoll.me/17785537/r
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: elvin smits.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>tfw Eren is in another continent killing children and still hasn't returned, how dull
>I'm supposed to become that fat hairy titan? Yeah sure, I'm *totally* fine with that...
>this dumb farmer keeps trying to act cozy and asking if I want a shoulder massage, ugh
>the military thinks I'm a slut, whatever~
>I don't want to be mean or spread rumours buuuut Sasha was literally the dorm bike
>Mikasa comes over but she just cries staring at my belly and her scarf smells
>when is Nile coming, I want to bully him
>this rocking chair creaks way too much
>my hips hurt

Attached: 1554576006428.png (1000x500, 428K)

>"Muh EHfags are evil" shitting up the thread with her sperging

Attached: 1554411709160.jpg (1054x216, 50K)

Zeke was such a father to the warriors, they won't even touch him

Attached: 84c2d3f5cebba93a83bd4acdda05f2bf.jpg (454x604, 69K)

>hanpetos crying on tumblr

Because is pure kino

Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums Gums

Attached: 1531064266894.jpg (1366x768, 379K)

>Eren knew about the wine.
>He ordered his men to kill manlet on sight.

Based.

Attached: 1549593140727.jpg (662x496, 197K)

in other news, water is wet

what in the name of fuck is a hanpeto

Go back.

/ask and you can send her something

Because it really has a chance to happen, and due to the fact that nobody believed that it would happen until the pregnancy

>there are people in this shithouse that dont think EM is endgame

disgraceful

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Zeke
>caring about people that aren't Eren or daddy Xaver

ENDGAME RIGHT HERE BROTHERS

Attached: j8NP5vQ.png (711x778, 644K)

Wait, is that Colt?

Fuck off, Jean

yeah, pieck got him drunk

Attached: 0094-002.jpg (2133x1600, 1.15M)

to think that pick related preticted this shitstorm years ago, i hope he's satisfied because it's literally happening

Attached: he was right all along.jpg (725x190, 29K)

Yeah everyone knows it, im talking about the warriors kek i still remenber pieck's autistic face and porco almost crying when they figured out he was a traitor

How many anons and eldians has she raped by getting them drunk first?

>mfw i never made the parallel between the eldians on marley still being inside the walls just like the eldians on paradis

Stay in school

that is some nostradamus tier faggotry
the doom of isayama, all waifufags struck down with a single blow

Why was 94 so comfy? Why did Paradisniggers never achieve this level of comfiness?

Attached: 1554652560893.jpg (400x342, 55K)

please dont attack me

How does a series with such ugly girl get waifufags?

>raped Colt
>took Gabi's virginity in public.

She can't keep getting away with it.

Pii is perfect.

Attached: PIIKU.jpg (273x375, 15K)

Colt's a real cutie.

user...

Attached: 0094-043.jpg (2134x1600, 1.66M)

>EMfags exist still

He is right, the marvelous shitstorm will be the most memorable one among any shounen's deconstruction ever created.

The art is kind of ugly and all of us have Stockholm syndrome.

im sorry i didn't think this deep into the eren/reiner parallel. it was in my face but i just didnt see it

>Rico above Pii
FIX THIS NOW.

>Eren tries to eat Armin
>he gets pissed and panic transforms right in the middle of Shiganshina
how would Eren deal with the colossal titan?

It's just a proxyfag.

Founderhax
>fightmeyoulongassbitch.jpg

>how would Eren deal with the colossal titan?

form a giant poleaxe and crush its ankles from behind

or better yet just stay out of range for half an hour until the colossus exhausts itself, the colussus is actually the least titan combat capable titan, its purely an anti human WMD

>Bertfags
Who?

Rico is dead.

>trying to talk to people you became friends and comrades with who then alter betrayed you
vs
>trying to talk to people who literally hate you simply for being born and want to kill you and your entire race

I don't think CT is that hard to beat. He is slow as fuck.

the biggest chads in /snk/

Attached: berswoledt.jpg (189x267, 7K)

>Annie
>Bertholdt
Inb4 REINER LETS TALK next chapter

Attached: 6E2CFB3A-0FE8-400E-BBFD-D8C52398D46F.jpg (894x727, 104K)

theyre still in jail and will probably stay there. they dont have a way to escape

Both of those were Armin being a deceptive piece of shit. "Talking" with Annie was never going to be done on equal terms, what he meant was "let us take you into custody where you're at a disadvantage and we have power over you and can do whatever we want if you don't cooperate". And "talking" with Bert meant giving time to the SL who headed off to kill Reiner before Armin initiated that exchange.

They dried up pretty hard after RTS, not sure if they killed themselves or what.

user they can't spend the rest of the manga in the comfy cell

Gabi is the one that might talk with AMJC, and she is chained to Pieck who is neither a dick, so who knows?

the fight can conclude before the manga ends. the fight could be only one or two chapters.

I just noticed they arrived by cattle car. really maeks u think, huh?

Attached: 1455592559470.jpg (283x314, 26K)

Do you think Reiner is dying on this fight? I'd limit it to Pieck, Pock or both desu.

Yall are speedreaders

so realistically this is about the end of the story right? theres no way it could "spin off" into another arc like the marley/liberio arc right?

hizuru arc

erens gonna go to eat annie, armong will transform to save her proving eren right. beast titan kills armong

Save for an epilogue this is about it.
>tfw no og titan war arc

That's a shoujo spinoff.

Fingers crossed for spin off/side material

i glanced over a parallel chill out. i've reread marley arc and rts so many times

Odds wouldn't be good for Isayama to write side material that isn't a guidebook. I don't want it if it's not written by Isayama.

yeah, only the warriors got to ride in the big boy cars and have chairs and shit

highly doubt isayama is doing more snk, which is truly such a shame. whatever series he writes next is hopefully something as interesting as snk.

>I don't want it if it's not written by Isayama.
Did you skip Annie's Lost Girls? Because that's great and literally canon. Mikasa's part is shit and not canon, thankfully.

He used to always say around the beginning of SNK that he had a dream manga he wanted to make since highschool or something. I'm guessing he'll take a long well deserved break and then turn that idea into something.

>world empire tearing itself apart in civil war
>gunpowder era with greco-roman aesthetics
i'd kill for a fall of eldia spinoff

Mikasa's autistic dream is no less canon than Annie's love of donuts t b h

Pii!

Attached: pii.jpg (569x615, 56K)

Zeke wouldn't kill the comrades he watched grow up, right?

seeing the warhammer titan as the protagonist of a global war would be ultrakino

I'd probably read the manga but drop it pretty easily. Do you think it's the SciFi one he ripped Hisu's design from?

Maybe? I'll read anything else he puts out at this point. I think his take on sci-fi would be really interesting, especially with how much he's grown as a writer/artist.

Attached: 1554779870627.jpg (345x311, 69K)

zeke snitched on his own parents and pulped an entire squad of cavalry in a softball game

he wasn't happy about it, but he did it

who knows? the hole where Pieck and Porco were trapped had food and drink, so it seems maybe Zeke holds some emotional attachment to them, but I doubt it would hold him in order to archive his goal.

>Titan noble family subterfuge
>The SnK becoming lost after a particularly terrible conflict
It would be actual kino

Mikasa's autistic dream wasn't literally inserted into the anime as canon viewing material. "Wall Sina, Goodbye", which is Annie's part pf Lost Girls is literally listed as episode 16.5A and 16.5B.
The autismo dream, "Lost in the Cruel World" wasn't given a listing. Deal with it user. It's canon.

Attached: 1548264202553.jpg (514x600, 60K)

O-Of course not all the warriors are best friends who love eachother and Daddy Magath will keep everyone safe

The hole had food and drink so they wouldn't die. Killing a shifter loses titans. Pieck being saved by her orbiters within an hour wasn't part of the plan.

This but unironically.

I'm expecting him to feel something when Falco and Colt get involved. "I guess you're just acting like an older brother."

Whatever makes you feel better about the 7-year rock user. I have no love or need of any spinoff other than spoof.

They won't die by being in the hole for a few hours, it's clear the person who ordered to put that there had some appreciation about those two.

So you're not going to watch/read it just because I like Annie?

Killing a shifter would have helped them, since they're Marley's greatest weapons and the Scouts were constantly trying to finish them off. Zeke could have easily put bombs in the hole, but instead he just put in things to make them comfortable.

>Yeah i couldn't even put a finger on... Pyk? And porzo, was his name ? And the other guy who likes to suck stuff

Attached: 1552676854174.png (1020x1149, 628K)

Why would he put bombs in there? You don't think the festival would be cancelled or security would get far tighter if a building exploded?

It doesn't have any more content from 87 so I don't see any purpose in watching the second part of the anime adaptation. If it makes you feel better I feel the same way about Chuugakkou in all its forms.

I just don't understand why you would want to know all there is to know about the story and how characters interact with it. Unlike Chuugakkou, Lost Girls is canon. Just seems weird to me is all.

He didn't really care much about leaving Bert behind to die. He only gave him a well that sucks for you line before abandoning him that someone is going to post as """"proof"""" that he totally felt really bad about it guys, but he showed far, far more concern over Eren in that scene. Bert was only an afterthought for him.

If it gets properly referenced in the main manga I might consider it canon. Like Jeanbo's petname or Farlan/Isabella. It contributes nothing of value to the canon but Annie circlejerking and questionable details about daily life in the interior. I miss nothing by not watching or reading it.

nobody cares about Bort

Zeke would but they wouldn't

Attached: 042.jpg (1066x1600, 426K)

>Bert was only an afterthought for him.

being bert is suffering

he left his grandparents who raised him to die

Attached: TmAE3x6.png (616x502, 326K)

Marleyans are going to come out of the ship using gear similar to that. Screencap this.

It literally involves her covering up a murder, cheating the MP's system, the drug trade in the walls, partially shifting inside the walls, it references her training with her dad and it ends the day before the female titan arc begins. If that isn't reason enough to read it, then I guess we just care about the setting and characters differently.

Attached: 1553700438617.jpg (1120x3200, 1.46M)

you can already see they're just wearing the regular parachute gear

Ship. Not blimp.

Maybe Porco might have problems, but Reiner and Pieck seem to have already made up their minds on what to do.

No one gives a shit about Lost Girls except desperate waifufags, user. You might as well shill Before The Fall or Garrison Girl

oh i thought you meant airship

LGTBshitters are the easiest to trigger.

I could care less about Annie in the end and you care about her immensely. Our priorities lie in different places. I also never consumed any content from the manlet spinoff and that's fanfiction about the underground and SL. It's not content I care about or value.

We know, Hisu

Attached: 1401789941564.jpg (599x830, 88K)

They aren't canon, so why would I?

>Our priorities lie in different places.
Yes, evidently I care more about the canon than you, and that's fine.

there's literally no way the marlyeans could use 3dmg proficiently, it takes years of training and even then most people are shit at it. to take on eren you'd need to be god tier (mikasa/levi)

Don't get lofty with me pedo.

>Reiner
Maybe pieck but she looks like a retard kid, reiner just wants to die he doesn't care

They don't have ice burst stone. They don't have the natural gas. They don't have iron bamboo.

What exactly is Eren's master plan?

He seems determined in the last chapter, his arc is now in the point where he recovers from that lowest point he was in the Marley chapter.

Attached: 234jf98wr.png (319x371, 157K)

Attached: 1538894930219.jpg (2048x1551, 410K)

1. Impregnate Hisu
2. Trick Brother
3. Imprison Friends
5. ???
6. Freedom

As much as I love what this manga has become, I sometimes miss mindless titans, 3dmg, and generally when times were simpler.

youtu.be/XMXgHfHxKVM

Attached: 1554581682107.jpg (1066x1600, 481K)

>Eren gets all nine titan powers
>It turns him into the Devil himself
>He rumbles Marley and forces a truce
>The rumbling causes him to die early
>Mikasa is there with him when he dies
>"See you later, Eren"
>With his last breath, he returns all of the titans to the paths
>He directs the titan inheritance backwards along the paths
>As his soul travels back, parts of his memories are left in previous shifters
>He finally ends up in front of Ymir Fritz
>She gains the power of the titans and sees his will
>His last memory is directed toward his child
>To You, 2000 Years From Now:
>"You are free"
>Eren never gets to meet his son or name him, and the last panel is a symbolic embrace

Attached: 1543380713367.png (651x782, 482K)

>Eren
>plan

Mindless titans are still a possibility. Granted having a mob of them in a fully populated town at night would be objectively superior. You'll have to take a mini Trost 2.0 over Utgard 2.0.

both EH and EM are cancer.
But since EH shippers are acting like complete retards and have no respect for Historia, I will put them first.

Following up on this I really hope that Eren breaks out the 3dmg one last time for the finale I'm assuming the finale will be an Eren vs Zeke 1v1, it would be kino. (Real 3dmg with thr blades not the gay thunder spear shit)
Even if they bring back mindless titans with Zeke's wine shenanigans, they'll never still have the same horror value as they did back in the day, nor will they have the same mystery and intrigue now that we know what they are.

Attached: 1554759082207.jpg (4512x1080, 1.86M)

Attached: 5dBAIxb.jpg (1152x1156, 761K)

I can't read moon, user

Oh wait, Gross, and I'm assuming Rod, said "you're free" right?

Yes

Finally some good tea.

Attached: 7aebe32c37f80c7de2d35966d5b0d9c8.jpg (604x364, 40K)

Neat

Holy shit Floch :'D
From the new guidebook

Attached: 1523667424448.jpg (618x1080, 332K)

Is the usage the same? I know anons have brought up Eren using omae vs other pronouns before.

Attached: 1533149206821.jpg (500x375, 66K)

I can't wait to see him break down and project all his insecurities onto Marlowe.

Jobbo and Piku

Attached: 1536301222371.jpg (580x485, 113K)

They got that pinched look his face has right but his nose is absurdly high up.

Look at the top of his head.

Attached: 1531683599500.jpg (607x1080, 374K)

looks like the piece of shit he is

That's right sis! Show them

Attached: 3a350baef56f3bf55705c2d0f97861e0.jpg (1241x1920, 139K)

ER > EJ > EAr > EZ >>> EL

Attached: nopdglvp64711.png (1256x543, 367K)

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Attached: AHHHHHH.png (307x445, 229K)

"Interestingly, there isn’t anything about the East Sea Clan on Mikasa’s profile in the new Snk Story Guide, although I remember clearly the East Sea mystery was put in emphasis in the first Inside Guidebook. In contrast, this time they highlight her extraordinary strength as tied to the Ackerman clan. In Levi’s page it’s also mentioned his strength is due to being a memeber of the Ackermans.

Some other things about Mikasa in Isayama’s interview as I roughly skimmed through the book:

1. The anime staff (likely Araki Tetsuro) proposed to change her scarf into red color in anime (as opposed to black color in manga).

2. Isayama has a habit to add some meanings to characters he puts in the background. In the case of Mikasa, although she doesn’t have many lines, her feelings and emotions are expressed through action and facial expression."

Attached: 1554260778043.jpg (1074x680, 282K)

>the new guidebook doesn't have updated weights
F-Fine

It's a guidebook for anime only as far as I know

>proposed to change her scarf into red color in anime (as opposed to black color in manga).
This is a good change, it stands out more

That would explain the Marcowank on Jean's page

Haven't seen that yet, let's see it

This. Colouring Mikasa unironically sucks because her palette is boring and made worse by an obsessively worn all-black accessory.

This chapter has been good for new Pieck fanart.

Attached: 1554843942927.jpg (983x681, 111K)

what's even the point then

Although they did not make it stand out more, they did it to make a stupid allusion to the red string of fate

There's a cute pieck in this

Attached: 1545021501454.jpg (730x1032, 316K)

I mean thanks but Ereri is also a bit cancerous.
But at least Ereri shippers somewhat learned to accept their fanons and don't act like retards... anymore.

Well regardless of the actual reason why, it was still a good change

Attached: 1533301878837.png (960x800, 112K)

Yo

Attached: 808722e5c03d5af95ba1f72b7fa658e8.jpg (1212x1400, 324K)

Big disagree from me.

Attached: 1551033104844.jpg (500x712, 53K)

>Interestingly, there isn’t anything about the East Sea Clan on Mikasa’s profile

It was revealed to be a fake notion created under the old narrative that the whole humanity was enclosed inside the walls, thus the East Sea Clan were survivors from Asia that somehow found refuge.

What does it say about Hisu?

Attached: 1550437719859.jpg (642x960, 103K)

Attached: 1533728685092.jpg (640x958, 100K)

Culearse a Historia.

it would really look bad with the new all black uniforms desu

Attached: 1555042424358.png (657x785, 300K)

>at least Ereri shippers somewhat learned to accept their fanons and don't act like retards... anymore.

Attached: 2463f.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Nevermind I'm an idiot. The TL was from something else. The raws for it are here nataly368.tumblr.com/post/164057167968/i-have-some-information-about-jean-with

>Side tertiary character promoted to plot device is romantically paired with Main Character above other relevant characters with further development.

Also, the fanbase.

Okay sister

nice gets

Attached: 3AAA75C7-6FDD-46A7-9756-F3B634013B0E.jpg (715x1707, 991K)

I don't see them acting as crazy as EHs.

This isn't where the EL population posts

Name three "relevant" characters with further development who are romantically paired with main character in this series.

Go back to tumblr, please

What a child. Tell me what was is worst thing that LEfag did in recent memory, in here alone?

*the

No offence tho.

For me, EA(rmin) seemed like the most reasonable (in terms of background and dynamic) ship with Eren. Even WITs thought shit's gay and edited some moments - which is funny to me.
Eremika wouldn't be cancerous for me as well if Eren at least somewhat reciprocated her feelings, since EM is very one-sided.

Attached: wVMv3l1.png (346x350, 144K)

*bum*

Attached: 1554840245457.jpg (1066x546, 436K)

>For me, EA(rmin) seemed like the most reasonable (in terms of background and dynamic) ship with Eren.

Attached: 1539978907065.jpg (480x474, 15K)

;_;

Attached: 116.jpg (342x756, 158K)

Tumblr is full of EH crazies too, wym. Ereris stand nowhere close to them now.

LEfags toned it down. That's what I'm saying.

HOW
MANY
MORE
MONTHS
MUST
WE
WAIT
UNTIL
ANNIE
WAKES
UP

EAr was literally Eren praising Armin for anything, I do not see how it is the most dynamic when almost all the scenes of this are a character praising another

Like 4

S O O N

Attached: both_are_never_coming_out.jpg (776x1100, 514K)

I meant overall relationship dynamics.
They had plenty of deep moments together hence even Yams entertained it

Who exactly should I be rooting for here, cause they all seem like idiots.
>Zeke wants to stop babies
>Pieck realizes how dumb their situation is but is just like "but i gots comrades"
>Eren is clearly trying to play some shit but in doing so he has to be super fucking retarded and douchbaggy
>Levi is a puddle in a puddle
>Annie's still a crystal

Attached: 1400120352974.jpg (600x429, 287K)

>Toned it down
Say it then, what she did. Not that I expect you to know since you are clearly from dumblr.

reiner

What am I supposed to be getting from this?

Number is not the matter. But there is Mikasa, there is Armin even. And that's it, because Eren hasnt had any emotional development with other characters except for that one moment with Historia.

While Mikasa is one-sided, you could argue that Eren and Armin has had intimate moments (Not sexually or romantically speaking) that could further develop other kind of emotions. I'm not a fujo, I don't think Eren will fall in love with Armin or Armin with him. But he has a deeper emotional connection with him than Historia.

Hell, their fight broke a fundamental on this story, yet we dont know how are they taking it. Sometimes, it feels only Armin can understand what's going here and even with Eren, even though on a more instictly level than a rational one.

Mikasa, on the other hand, will not shrug off her main heroine tag. And since she has been with him since childhood, it's easy to assume that Eren has at least a basic emotional link to her, even if she's a pain on the ass. Who knows? Maybe if she breaks free she might turn into somebody Eren may like.

My point with this is simple: There is far more information about the emotional link between EM and EAr than EH and its one-moment already-resolved arc, where Historia was in the same level with other protagonic characters like Mikasa and Armin, yes, but turned into just a plain excuse for a plot device with literally no dialogues at all since then.

And no, dont tell me her point of view matters. It doesnt. The only one who matters right now is Eren and just with Eren's we can get clarity on the queen's pregnancy. We dont need to follow Historia's PoV. Her pov would only serve to one cause: Establishing her as her romantic interest. And this is not a shoujo manga. So that's not going to happen.

Someone needs to explain the plot.

I HOPE YOU'RE WATCHING, MR. XAVER! REEEEEEEEEEE!

Attached: 34567654423.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

It's been fun /snk/. Have a good night everyone

Attached: D0QbIUTU8AI20he.png (601x863, 178K)

Rooting for my nigga zeke, he at least makes good jokes

Reiner unironically

>Fujos at it again
it was good thread while it lasted
See ya /snk/

At this point, her awakening would be done out of fan service. She has no other purpose that being eaten by Eren.

>Said user, as though they knew what Isayama has planned

What's with the new trend of saying things as though they're a fact?

Never give up. Believe until the end

Annie within 4 chapters

>muh EH boogieman
that's right butthurt fujos and faggots, you can't do anything about it

Attached: 1554504761257.png (648x226, 182K)

>I'm not a fujo
Yeah you are. I'm not going to waste time talking with a fujo discussing about malexmale relationship in a SHOUNEN manga.

don't you know anons here know everything on how Isayama work??

Who tf is she? What are you talking about? kek

I still do not understand why a side character being paired romantically with the MC is a bad thing? It's not as if it doesn't happen at least as often as them being paired with the female lead.

Who cares about development when you acknowledge this isn't a shoujo manga and romance isn't a focus?

You're right, how stupid of me to have forgotten.

Fine, genius. Tell me, what other purpose does Annie has, besides awakening for awakening's sake?

Her story involvement ended the same day she decided to be on a crystal for 5 years. It's clear she doesnt have any control on that because she has had many chances to escape, and it's clear she cannot contribute at all to how everything is developing, beyond combat assitance.

>Tell me, what other purpose does Annie has, besides awakening for awakening's sake?
No idea! Like yourself, I'm not the author.
There's a good reason nobody predicted the loli god.

You said LEfag toned it down. So say it, what LEfag did this week alone here.

>it's clear she cannot contribute at all to how everything is developing, beyond combat assitance
> beyond combat assitance
because nobody needs that right now

Historia goes from a side character to a main character in uprising, these people are stuck in the first half of the manga/animetards and refuse to accept that she's an important part of the story and one of Eren's main motivations after uprising. She's a "side character" that has way more impact on the story than Mikasa a "main character" who basically does nothing but slash titans and say EREN

I'm not. I actually am a EHchad. But it doesnt mean I cannot think objectively on this matter.

It's mostly a emotional thing. Fans put their hearts on those characters that we are following. So, a side character taking such a protagonic role as the MC's love interest could be taken as profane.

>At least one of the Warriors is basically guaranteed to die in the upcoming fight, probably Pieck

I'm not ready for the best cast to be toast, lads

I can't wait for Reiner to die
t. Reiner

Attached: 1554576598340.png (184x186, 44K)

I said that LE fags toned down the craziness in general, overall, over the years, and not in this thread.
I'm in the fandom since 2013 and seen LE fags acting worse than now, hence I said it.

Learn to read please.
And while I had my days @ Tumblr I'm not messing with it anymore.

I agree she has more of an impact than Mikasa.

Those fans should get over themselves honestly. I don't care if they got attached to Mikasa early. That's their problem. The series has evolved since then.

Isayama is not that unpredictable. If else, he has established that, once a character has fulfilled its role, he proceeds to either kill it off or put it on freezer hell. Like any other author.

In this case, there is only one thing relevant from Annie: She's a shifter. That's it. And being a shifter doesnt mean we need her awaken.

>3 shifters agaisnt one
>fighting, yet again, in Shiganshina
>using fucking blimps

Take a hint, user, Marley is way more prepared to deal with titans using ways that make titans obsolete, than Paradis. Paradis still relies on rifles and titans to get shit done.

Pieck is actually probably safe as long as she's attached to Gabi, who is clearly not going to die.

Home of phobic

>Isayama is not that unpredictable.
>Literally has a loli god rebuild a man from sand
user. Stop.

>At least one of the Warriors is basically guaranteed to die in the upcoming fight, probably Pieck
Porky's more likely. Pieck has unfinished business with Zeke and is chained to infinite plot armor.

No self-respecting EH"chads" would say EMA is developed and call themselves EH"Chad". Your opinion is dismissed.

>Marley is way more prepared
Because Marley won't care about retrieving a lost titan power at all, neither is going to be useful to have against Eren.

I disagree. While Historia fulfilled a fundamental rol in Uprising and actually helped Eren as a character, her impact was no different than Mikasa's. And at this point, Historia is to Eren as Erwin is to Levi.

Both Historia and Erwin no longer have active involvement on Eren and Levi's character development.

>I actually am a EHchad.
So weird, seeing EHfag saying something objective and actually resembling the truth.

>most of your main cast is so bad that you keep them locked up in a prison cell while the real story develops
bravo Isayama

Porco has a date with Annie

>i'm not. I actually am a EHchad
>EHchad
At least try a better falseflag next time.

>imagine approaching a shipping like a religion

I'm actually wondering what's their plan. Or if Pieck messed up, because she had a good chance to kill Eren, yet she didnt.

EHchad here
This is what an EHchad post looks like, disregard the falseflags

Attached: stop denying it.png (679x808, 527K)

>Imagine calling yourself EHchad

So it's pretty obvious that Falco is going to get the Armored Titan with the spinal fluid Chekov's Gun, but do you think Gabi will get one?

>imagine not criticizing your favorite shipping for the purpose of further developing your shipping

Why dont you go to a church and praise Jesuschrist while flamming those who dont?

The whole relationship between Eren and Armin is based on sharing the dream of seeing the sea since Armin always wanted to see it and Eren believed that when he finally reached the sea he would be free, and as we could see when that goal was fulfilled his relationship was gone collapsing since they had nothing more in common, while the relationship of Eren with Historia is based on both were in their greatest moments of weakness and could support each other to see that both had several things in common, I do not see how the relationship of Eren with Historia is less deeper than the one Eren had with Armin

>Pieck messed up
She didn't expect that to work in the first place, she even said that. It's clear Marley have a plan of attack and the whereabouts of the female titan must be in their list.

>imagine approaching a shipping like a religion
Nuts EHfags seem to prove everything said about them by themselves

If Eren eats the porker he can do the job.

>Imagine shipping

>No warriors infiltration chapter with Reiner/Porco banter and bittersweet reminiscing about being in the SL

Attached: ofw66xl3tzb21.jpg (1125x1376, 101K)

I still kind of think Porco has to encounter Historia at some point. I think Reiner's actually the likeliest to die since Falco's about to be transformed, and everyone expects Reiner to sacrifice himself.

>based on both were in their greatest moments of weakness and could support each other
I mean not to disregard EH moments but Armin and Eren literally "died" for each other. Absolutely the same thing can be said about them. Whole RtS arc, and many other moments they had through the manga. It's clear that he was closer with him than Historia by any means, and I'm not saying it with romantic context

Falco's goal has been to prevent Gabi from becoming a shifter. So no.

Reiner is flying in. Pieck and Porco might have infiltrated on their own and aren't important enough to justify more than a panel or page.

What? No response for this
o' wise EHchad?

>Being this dense

That's not true. Armin's dream was not reaching the ocean. It was going further and beyond. Armin's dream is freedom too, and his approach to freedom is clearly self-explainatory. He wants everybody to get along, so nobody will suffer. Therefore, freedom is a state where all countries in the world get to agree to stop fighting each other for petty reasons like race or conquer. He wants to take a look on the world, and Eren wants the same thing too as part of how Eren express his freedom.

It just happened that, even though they are really similar on that matter, Eren thinks shit must be done through fighting and war, while Armin thinks we should resolve our differences talking to each other.

It hasnt ended, and this is why you put more attention to what Armin says. It's clear that Isayama has a pending role for him.

EH had its time. And until we dont get anything else, Historia is done as a character. This makes me sad because I really like her.

No. You dont get me. I think Pieck was supposed to shoot him, but she may have her own agenda, and so she didnt shoot him. If Margath no longer needs the FT, and he actively looks for his death, then Pieck is either retard or has something between her hands.

same, I feel too that Reiner is going to die here, but also Zeke is going to die in this battle and Falco is going to eat him, while Gabi with the serum Pixis got from Yelena, eats Reiner, gets his memories and complete her character journey about the reality of the situation.

So what is Isayama's plan for Connie?

>EHs: don't say anything besides preaching EH else falsefag
>also EHs: why the whole fandom hates us uwu

Attached: 89999999999999999.png (519x517, 266K)

Here, something far more interesting than dealing with this conversation, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ujF0vFsjYc

>I think Pieck was supposed to shoot him
do you know normal people can survive headshots with a 9mm? Believing she could kill Eren with a Luger is ludicrous, Porco trap had more chances, but also it seems Pieck wanted to get info from Eren with that act.

the facial expression got me thinking

Attached: onions.png (307x445, 256K)

Hope Eren uses war hammer titan powers to wipe that smug off her face.

Reiner's not going to let Gabi eat him since he knows Falco wants to save her and doing that would be a regression for her since it was her goal as a soldier before she knew anything about the truth of the world.

End both of the Yeagershits.

Attached: 12345674578.jpg (476x626, 32K)

Agreed, and couldn't say better.

>Historia is done as a character. This makes me sad because I really like her.
I'm actually pissed about the route Yams' giving her. Can't with people who romanticize the whole thing. IMO It's very disrespectful towards her character, but I'm hoping he will give us some resolution soon.

Knife in Ereh's back at an inopportune time. Perfect candidate to blindside him.

Wait, are you really using 'plot device' as argument? It's not like EH came out of nowhere. It has its own development and you need to be a total speedreader to unironically believe that Historia is not as relevant as Mikasa and Armin. Not only from the story standpoint but also in Eren's life.

Also
>Armin and Mikasa should be Eren's love interest just because they're main characters

Reiner doesn't want Gabi to inheret his titan so she never finds out the garbage he did in Paradis. Gabi obtaining those memories would complete the transformation of her world view she began in this arc.

You just posted more retardation, which is fitting

going NUCLEAR

Attached: 980.jpg (620x349, 96K)

>Armin and Mikasa should be Eren's love interest just because they're main characters
No one said that though, he was talkin about the relationship in general

Porco's trap was a fail-safe measure. Pieck indeed dug some information from him. But all the information she got from Eren was stuff irrelevant to Marley's objetives. It was more like she wanted to know more about him.

I can agree people can survive a headshot from a 9mm, but I still think her mission was assasination, so the other Warrios could just take over Paradis.

Flocke will be the one to eat Zeke when he learns what his real goal is

>mikasa has been reduced to a literal dog in a cage sidelined so the plot can continue after being publically mindbroken

EMfag, am reaching reiner tier levels of suffering

Attached: goddamnit.jpg (737x327, 35K)

>Historia
>Relevant for Eren

She started being relevant for Eren up until uprising. Then she stayed relevant for the plot because her blood and her pregnancy.

As for Eren, though, they no longer share that same space and time they had in Uprising. There is no further development, and while I think Eren does feel sympathy for her, unless we get told otherwise, there is nothing else beyond that.

I didnt say that.

Best nose is up!

>irrelevant to Marley's objetives
Zeke location, Eren recourses, and plan are not irrelevant for Marley war effort. I doubt she has an agenda that is contrary to Marley, maybe focusing on rescuing Falco. New chapters are going to explore this, right now we have limited information about the Warriors plans.

Why compare the relationships to begin with? Most people don't marry their childhood friends even if they've known them for longer and are closer in some respects. Do you find that weird?

>As for Eren, though, they no longer share that same space and time they had in Uprising. There is no further development, and while I think Eren does feel sympathy for her, unless we get told otherwise, there is nothing else beyond that.

>you need to be a total speedreader

>another early thread
I can't wait until Pieck dies and Annie disappoints and the Marleyfag cancer can fuck off like the Bortfags did.

Eren is keeping her in a cage right now, but don't worry EMfag. He loves her. Just like Grisha loved Faye

Attached: wholesome.jpg (2048x1024, 342K)

I didn't say the knife would do a great deal of harm. A thunderspear to the heel while Eren's concerned with him being there is enough to fuck up a battle. He'll probably die in the process.

:)
:(

i quoted the wrong post don't mind me

Attached: 1553395025277.png (275x280, 57K)

>Just like Grisha loved Faye

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO

>As for Eren, though, they no longer share that same space and time they had in Uprising. There is no further development, and while I think Eren does feel sympathy for her, unless we get told otherwise, there is nothing else beyond that.

You can't be serious. We can debate whether the nature of their relationship is romantic and whether Eren is the father of her child, but what can't be denied is Eren's desire to protect her. The fact that they aren't together now isn't a coincidence either, it's a deliberate decision to keep her safe.

Attached: 0090-025.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

Attached: 1491169865274.png (600x1019, 776K)

Yes they are. They already know Eren is leading them, killing Eren means weakening their leadership and taking away the WH-F-AT from Paradis's hands. There is no reason for Marley to keep Eren alive unless they wanted to pass down the FT whose powers are only functional for Eldians and for the Rumbling. On the age of antititan weapons.

I mean, you might be right, but it's still ridiculous to keep Eren alive.

based

Attached: 1544498103230.jpg (1000x1155, 778K)

>We will protect her
>By taking away her freedom

>Says Eren, the Freedomguy.

Nope. I dont think she wants to protect her for that reason.

>but it's still ridiculous to keep Eren alive.
they are not, it's just that a Luger and a surprise attack is not everything they have prepared for Eren by a long shot. Pieck just wanted Eren in the roof to commence the attack. Maybe she didn't want him to shift inside and collapse the building where Falco might be in.

are you fucking retarded
what is a pregnant woman going to do on a battlefield?
>inb4 pregnancy takes away a woman's freedom and other retarded feminist arguments

Attached: 1554596289097.jpg (945x945, 180K)

Attached: 12241125215.png (803x797, 539K)

Any sacrifice of her freedom is both temporary and made with the goal of ultimately safeguarding her life. When Eren's plan is complete she will no longer be needed for her blood and both she and her child will be free.

the reason pieck didnt shoot eren in the head is that there was no guarantee it would work, that's all. given the fact that reiner was brainshotted by a thunder spear but kept fighting it's obvious that a piddly little 9mm wouldn't do anything but create a wound for titan activation

Reiner survived because he was inside his titan when that happened. Without that connection it would have been over for him

Reiner was still out of commission for a long time after getting speared in the head. If Eren is similarly incapacitated by a gunshot to the head, Pieck could easily just drag the body away to a more favorable spot and eat him, then mission complete.

Not in a building crawling with soldiers she couldn't.

underrated

still shows that shifters have incredible resilience, yes he was inside his titan, but his brain was entirely destroyed and his body was in shock for many minutes after it, even titanized. the 9mm even if it punched through his eye and pulped his cerebral cortex wouldn't have guaranteed an instakill, his heart and lungs would still be spasmiming for another second or two, that's all it takes to transform, the only thing a shifter needs to transform is the will to survive

and again, that's the best case scenario, she could have missed, hit him in the cheek, he could have used the warhammer to harden his bones, the 9mm is a gamble

the only way to guarantee a kill of a shifter is to exhaust their titan power or rip them out of the nape directly, hence pieck luring him into the ambush

Don't forget the
>Oy vey remember the 6 billion
guilt tripping

Why ?

We haven't seen Historia's PoV or Eren's PoV to judge their development. (And yes, their povs are important at the same level).

>I didnt say that.
Except you implied that there, both Armin and Mikasa might known Eren for much longer (and both of them happen to be MCs), but at this point of the story and what has been shown by the manga itself, their relationship has been established and nothing of it is pointing towards any romantic implication unlike Historia who has the benefit of the doubt until now. Also stop the samefagging

Her purpose now is to die or marry Armong

I wouldn't be surprised if Eren fell in love with Historia, not saying he did everything for her and their baby but he was always going to try to save Paradis.
Also I agree, with Historia or not EMA relationship is too damaged

How come snk has the worst fanbase? Why are shipcancers, especially eh niggers, allowed in this thread? Its offtopic, considering snk is not romance.

The warriors are already on a losing streak and have lost three titan powers in the last two battles. It's time for them to win for once so Paradis stops looking so invincible going into the real final showdown

>I wouldn't be surprised if Eren fell in love with Historia

Attached: etTPpEU.png (276x373, 117K)

The psycho we have here confused me with the LHfag and started sperging saying DON'T EVER REPLY TO ME EVER AGAIN.
She is also pretty triggered by EH and falseflagging blaming the YHfags or insulting the REfags.

>By taking away her freedom
What part of her freedom did he take away from her exactly? Her freedom to have periods?

Nah, Eren admitted that he wouldn't be able to transform if she shot his head off. And anyway earlier it was implied that they'd lose all their memories if they pulled the Reiner trick outside of a titan

Have a wonderful day, LEpedo

Because Reiner is the one going through a redemption arc, he already hit rock bottom in the massacre at Liberio, now its time to face his demons (mainly Eren) and have a hero's death. It was hinted with the conversation between Willy and Magath about the need for a new Heros as a figure for a new Marley and the fact Reiner initially wanted to become a "hero" who saves humanity and now he has to face "the devil" who also has a weapon that could exterminate humanity outside Paradis.

Embrace this cute, hot and canon!!

Attached: 1555017599266.jpg (1000x625, 59K)

>no one ever gives a fuck about LH posting
>EH is literally hitler
hmm I wonder who is behind this

Attached: 1554600052944.jpg (2048x2046, 831K)

Poor LEfujo. The only one insulting Historia is you

>no one ever gives a fuck about LH posting
Yeah, especially ErwLfujo.

Because Eren can be confirmed to be the father of Historia and we don't have the LEfag so obsessed with us but sometimes he calls Hange slut or falseflag as you trying LHfags to say something to you.
Happened like last thread.

>Thread started out well and comfy
>a fujo starts bitching about muh love interest
>thread quality goes down

>waaa eh niggers waaa waaa

the father of Historia's baby damn it

How is Historia not relevant for Eren when the very last decision he makes before we get the first timeskip is to protect Historia at the possible cost of his country's safety and freedom? How is she not relevant for him when all the timeskip flashbacks he appeared in highlighted his concern for her (and in Hange's case revolved almost entirely about Eren's actions and decisions in relation to Historia) regardless of whose perspective said flashbacks were told from? And obviously, how can you claim she's not relevant for him when he went as far as working with his self-genocidal anti-natalist brother whose goals are opposite to his and let his government get wrecked from the inside months away from an inevitable armed conflict with the rest of the world when getting rid of him and using Historia instead would have always been the easier solution?

From reading your posts it feels like you're just trying to create a scenario in which Historia is irrelevant as a character, to the plot and to the one person who's been been consistent in his desire to keep her from harm when nothing in the story so far points to that direction. If you unironically believe that Eren and Historia being the only remaining POVs that are hidden is just a coincidence and that Historia's won't be adressed and has no importance whatsoever then you're either being purposefully dense or just deluded.

LH is levihan? Smh. So many names.

This, we just ignore the fujo with triple personality but when the anime arrives we will have some more here insulting Hanji. I doubt LH will happen but the ship still the comfiest and ErwL and LE seems to be mad about chapter 115.

Attached: 11f452e6-8ba7-44dd-8a9d-570794b3e4f0.jpg (707x1000, 130K)

Attached: 4317A052-20A5-4916-9031-B58EFECA8C5B.jpg (1067x1600, 1.78M)

I didn't see you complain at the start of the thread when fujos were spamming their shit. But I think it's common knowledge by now that shipfaggotry is only ever "cancerous" in these threads when EH is being brought up in any way.

Attached: 1554968816348.jpg (640x473, 28K)

Bold of you to assume that and group me with LEs.
When it comes to m/m ship they have the most crazy fandom hands down, however as I said they're not as crazy as they used to be.

the other thread*

Fight between EH and LE fags.
Sounds funny.

>they're not as crazy as they used to be.
They literally reported that youtuber as a pedophile for insulting LE and the one here was spamming the news of that youtuber's mom dying of cancer and blaming EMfags, EHfags and YHfags for it.
LE is so disgusting even REfujos dislike them. They cancerous and schizo

>one insulting Historia is you
That's the courtesy of EH fags, since yall fap on Historia's pregnancy and think of it as a proof of yalls ship.

>the other thread is full of EM
It's friday and ErwLmod timezone. Pass.

Lmao fr. Maybe I'm wrong after all.

That's quite rich coming from someone who claims Historia is irrelevant and "finished as a character".

I'm not one of those saying EH 100% happened but I love the fanarts. Of course EM was always dead with or without EH

Can we stop with this shipping shit and actually talk about the manga itself? Like, what’s your personal favorite fight, personal favorite arc, personal favorite character moment, any plot holes you may have noticed in both the manga and anime, what you think how the manga will end, etc.? All I see is shitty EH, EA, EM, AA, ER, JM and all the other autistic ships. It gets boring reading the exact some crap that’s already been talked to death about these shit ships.

Because EH can happen and upset LGBT. Also I don't think anyone would mind LH (they were also trending topic) just the Erwinfags with muh revenge meme and only western fujos really believed EL would happen.

Well I was talking about the last thread but the new Annie one isn't any better, either.

I wasn't the one who said it, there's multiple people on that thread if something.

However I did say that

>I'm actually pissed about the route Yams' giving her.

Since after all her development it ends up like this.

>EH triggering ill fujos episode 385

But I dont ship EH I'm just pointing the obvious and still even if it didnt happen EM and LE were always dead.

It will upset EMs in the first place, fujos probably, but not everyone who's fond of male x male ship is a fujo... Well, aside of terribly no context no bg stuff like LE.

oh for fuck's sake user what have you done

Attached: 1554313257894.jpg (510x798, 221K)

>EM
A ship as bad as the sasukesakura one. EH didn't kill shit, EM was killed by Isayama long ago.
>fujos
The manga barely pander to them, if anything to EAr who have like 3 fujos. Erwin liked Marie and Isayama implied the same with manlet with Petra.
The only 100% confirmed homo was Ymir and that one is dead

>yalls
Absolute cringe. Try to speak proper English and save dumblr some dignity. The only insult EHfags had given Historia was "Historia raped Eren" and that's just shitposting. They've insulted Eren and degraded Eren as a man more even as shitposting. It is universally accepted fact for EHfags that Eren is Historia's bitch.

>>I'm actually pissed about the route Yams' giving her.
>Since after all her development it ends up like this.

I don't see why, it's pretty clear she was a motherly figure seeing what she was doing at the orphanage, having a child seems like exactly the kind of thing she would do or want. Aand with how little we've seen of her despite her being constantly mentioned, it's clear the pregnancy has some sort of purpose

People can't discuss shit about the characters without shitposting with their ships (mostly goes to EHs and EMs) or being labeled as EH/EM/EA/LE/LH or whatever fag because something they're saying goes against someone's agenda.
Look at this thread.

What can discuss during one month? Jus stop opening threads.

Ends up like what? We still know nothing about what transpired these last moments and what role she'll play in the endgame precisely because her POV is completely hidden. One panel of her being pregnant and sad doesn't ruin her development when we have pretty much nothing else yet.

>these last moments
I mean these last few months*, fuck

The other thread is full of no EH shipping. The serious user complaining about ships that always appear just after EH (or someone simply talking about it, those exists) won't appear there till someone posts EH.

>They've insulted Eren and degraded Eren as a man more even as shitposting. It is universally accepted fact for EHfags that Eren is Historia's bitch.
half of those posts were me
I'm not joking

Attached: lol.png (420x401, 196K)

They always wanted their free space but it's a nightmare to the rest since someday we will have to discuss the hidden pov of Eren and Historia.

>what’s your personal favorite fight
Definitely Reiner vs Eren first round

>favorite arc
Clash because of the same reason above, and Marley

>favorite character moment
Eren's attack on liberio

>plot holes
Not a plot hole but Ymir's mindless titan looking exactly like jaw titan already was kinda hard to accept.

I mean, you're right. I was just making fun of Fujos' weakness.

Look who's trying to come for my English because he has nothing more to say. Pathetic.
Oh really? Then you're not looking properly. Funny to read this after all the bs I saw from EHs towards Historia.

We know that she's basically forced to have children and she doesn't seem happy about it. She looks dead inside. It's stupid af to ignore those simple facts.
After all her "live for yourself" character arc she ends up in the cage again.
Freedom my ass.

>from EHs towards Historia.
I literally see Eren being treated as Historia's pet more than the opposite. You YHfags want her to hate her child and be "muh sad lesbian". At least EHfags acknowledge her as someone who decided to help and not missing a corpse every second.

ErwL and EAr are the most based bl ships in the manga, however this thread is always full of LEfags

She happily volunteered to make babies when the idea was brought up. A strong argument can be made that the reason she's unhappy right now is because she misses and is worried about Eren

*yawns*

>ErwL
That fujo is also pretty fucked up

>ErwL
Those are straights

>and she doesn't seem happy about it.
She doesn't seems to be sad in the panel when Manlet mentioned her, She even looks like if she's smiling there.
We don't know the context of the panel in ch107 for all we know it might be becuase of Sasha's death, she just woke up or because she's unhappy with the pregnancy.

>She happily volunteered to make babies
EHchad here, that's not true.
Dumb speedreader.

>After all her "live for yourself" character arc she ends up in the cage again.
>Freedom my ass.
I have no words

Attached: 1554421617892.png (289x280, 91K)

How do you feel about LHans and EHis?

>You YHfags
Here it goes again.

idk about YHs but a lot of EHfags acknowledge her as breeding tool and seem happy with the fact.
YHs from what I saw mostly miss Ymir and are sad that she died this way.
Historia shouldn't be sad forever but of course Ymir was important to her. What goes.

This whole baby plan wasn't her personal choice............
She had to agree

Dumb Ymircuck, try to hide yourself better. You treat Historia as the only victim instead of seeing she chose the pregnancy to avoid dying. She has more brain and more responsability than you gice her credits for.
Also Eren respects her pregnant or not pregnant and is doing more for her than your Ymircuck did by running away with al the data and a shifter, giving Paradis even less advantage

>This whole baby plan wasn't her personal choice............
But her current pregnancy is unrelated to the 50s yo plan, being pregnant right now was her own choice and it goes againts the MPs will.

Historia isn't a lesbian. Deal with it.

YHfag literally hoped for Historia to be raped by some else or even Eren himself when 107 first came. I'm sure someone has the screenshot.

Erwin idk, but didn't Isa give some ambiguous answers when it came to Levi's sexuality? It's not like I'm expert on them anyway and I don't really care, I'm fond of EAr only

LHs don't bother me at all, I don't mind EHs either as long as they're not acting crazy. Tbh that goes to any shippers.

I suggest you go read the story again, champ. Historia accepted the pregnancy plan not even five seconds passed after it was proposed. She only started crying after Eren called her a moron instead of telling her what a great idea it was

>called her a moron
Eren was talking to the chink and MPs. Historia made a sad face when she heard of the breeding and was literally shaking because Eren stood out for her.

>Historia accepted the pregnancy plan not even five seconds passed after it was proposed.
Re-read it, because she clearly made a pause after hearing it and had a shocked face.

>She only started crying after Eren called her a moron instead of telling her what a great idea it was
it was a direct recreation of this, if anything that explains her reaction

Attached: WYQcYdo.png (1053x788, 986K)

The Rumbling is PART of the euthanasia plan. The Kiyomi plan wasn't introduced for no reason. The only difference between the 50 year plan, and Zeke's real plan is that instead of incorporating them into global society they will be sterilized and die out peacefully

>Eren called her a moron
>Her
Do you have problems reading? How can you believe that Eren was talking to Historia there?

Manlet was popular with women and found Petra cute. Also Erwin liked Marie and called manlet a friend.
Isayama never gave them the Ymir treatment so no.

>Dumb YHfags still hasn't realized that Eren doesn't agree with the euthanasia plan

You're just making assumptions about this whole pregnancy when the fact is that we have as of now no clear idea of how and why it happened beyond Rogue's crazy speculations which he made while drinking Zeke's life insurance and Yelena mentioning the pregnancy as fortunate but without admitting much less hinting at her involvement in it. You're so eager to paint her as a helpless victim devoid of agency you're not even willing to acknowledging other scenarii other than "she was raped and forced!" when Nile already shot down the argument that she could be forced into doing anything or would chimp out on accepting the 50 year plan just because someone told her to.

Isn't Hongo ambiguous too? Though I never saw manlet or Erwin as a faggot, they were comrades and good friends. Only faggotry I saw was from Ymir (confirmed) and some EAr and they were confirmed friends, and now not even that.

Eren's plan is obviously not the euthanasia and if he succeds Historia and her spawn will avoid dyng of titan aids in 13 years.

>Dumb Ymircuck, try to hide yourself better
Tf is Ymircuck you retard? Stop projecting, start talking like a normal person and stop labeling everyone as usernamefag, then I will listen to whatever you're saying.
On god.
Not even gonna ask where exactly you braindeads got the idea that I'm a hardcore YHfag, but whatevs, seems like just stating a simple fact that Ymir was precious to Historia gets y'all triggered.

Disgusting tho.

And how is it gonna hurt me? Try harder.

>muh boogeyman
I'm not a YHfag and I never said that Eren agrees with the euthanasia plan. He doesn't.

>Isn't Hongo ambiguous too?
I honestly don't comprehend how Hange looks male in any capacity

Attached: 1554960160618.jpg (500x617, 175K)

>"she was raped and forced!"

Another projectile bs, I never said that.
I ONLY said that she had to agree to that plan, because she had no other choice.

What's your point then? Historia was convinced by Eren to get pregnant and if Eren's plan is not Zeke's plan then she's doing this to save her ass.

I appreciate you please never change my favourite lolcow

Attached: pleased.gif (321x480, 602K)

It goes like this
>She looked likea woman in the beginning
>Then someone triggered Isayama by saying his drawings are bad
>Then started the Hango can be whatever you want
>Then he started drawing her more masculine
>Then he started drawing her femenine
I mean ok, trap characters exist but with Hango's case the character design is inconsistent as fuck, to me it looks like Isayama is changing the design again.

>she's basically forced to have children
>She had to agree
What else is that supposed to mean lmao

Hange clearly has tits in the anime and looks femenine in the manga, so...

>zeke
>die
Who will kill him? The warriors? Retard zeke vs eren is the last battle

Even if that was not falseflagging, doesn't mean you need to generalize

That's what Isa said about Levi apparently.

Also iirc there's a lot of himhawing about ErwL ~special relationship~ etc by the editors and so on but I'm not that deep into it, probably just queerbaiting for fangirls.
EAr... Well if Armin was a grill (kappa) everyone would think it's canon.

Apparently there was some deeppu seekrettu about Hange's gender since Isa made it to be "ambiguous", but honestly at this point it's obvious that she's a woman.

Attached: h5GZyJW_aJQ.jpg (810x533, 103K)

>Erwin: "I deceived my friends (including manlet)
>Isayama: manlet found Petra cute
>Erwin in the manga talking about Marie

>editors
So the scene where Petra is jealous of manlet and Hange and those smartpass are also canon?

Well, they could be bisexuals but with Erwin's case it's clear that he had huge boner fpr Marie and was in love with her.
Both of them had never shown atraction to each other.

You can tell the anime is coming. Jesus.

>Well if Armin was a grill (kappa) everyone would think it's canon.
Do you even read this manga, like at all?

Ask them, not me, I already said that I'm not reading anything about it and just saying from what I saw briefly.

Might be.

People have short memories if they don't remember all the genuine the posts around chapters 107-108 threads saying Historia was better off committing suicide or being mercy-killed either.

Attached: 1551264421650.jpg (1830x435, 310K)

He's right, there're some moments with Eren/Armong that look gay as fuck.
They holding hands after Eren was shown to be alive in trost, All the times that Armong hugged eren, Eren's obsession with Armon...

I always thought the gender was for some twist with the Female Titan, either eating Annie and the titan rejecting Hansi for being a man or accepting her confirming she is a woman.
She is more femenine bow that Isayama admitted manlet was popular with women. I always saw manlet with a who woman if he survived

Because Isayama was an EArfag, now he is and EHfag

Attached: Isayamasawthelight.png (1298x1341, 1.24M)

Eren was pretty gay for Armin and saw him as a perfect being before the timeskip. Chapter 73 in particular was 90% EAr wank. Thank God he woke up though.

Attached: 1554741060309.jpg (478x399, 98K)

Isayama liked EAr, but Nardo (in before Nardofag when I never reached Shippuuden)also had lot of gay weird scenes because the authors want to grab fujo money. Once they are famous they do whatever they want

Yes, and?
Lul, even during Female Titan arc Jean implied that "the way Armong is over Eren is gross". And Armong was like um that's mean. Not to mention all the moments they had since there's been a lot of them, esp RtS faggottry.

That's what I'm saying.

gachigasm

All scenes with Armin there are characters sucking his dick. It was inevitable when Eren spent more time with him but that is more problem with Isayama's obsession with this character

90% of the retardation in nardo (naruto sakura, gay stuff) came from anime filler

But EAr has never been popular, the popular fujo ships have been EL and ErwL since their introduction but they never got a lot of pandering in the manga while EAr relationship went gay-er with the time.

Stop living in the past

Attached: Love_is_in_the_air.png (1280x570, 1005K)

>I'm going to become a school shooter

Lol

I highly doubt Isayama's love for EAr had anything to do with an intention to attract fujos: very few people give a shit about it despite having more ground that ridiculously popular stuff like EL/LE, which still receives virtually 0 pandering in the manga. I think it was really just a matter of Isayama liking their bond and the potential in their eventual separation, as they would slowly drift apart due to differing worldviews, personalities and as Eren would form meaningful connections with characters other than AM.

>animeonlies are arriving
Oh no. I have bad news for you

EAr isn't popular with fujos and never was, probably because it's an adequate ship.

But worth mentioning that Isayama is open-minded and he did post about loving yuri, and even something about BL (some manga that made him appreciate it?), which I guess inspired him to make jpop hell fake preview since it came out shortly after that. It's not a proof to anything btw, just saying.

Where did I say that I'm an anime only though. Literally coming up with the things by yourself.

Aren't all the gays dead and Eren possibly fucked Historia?

Open minded =/= he can only like gay ships. He gave more attention to Sasha x Nicolo than anything related to Erwin

Who knows.

>he can only like gay ships
Stop twisting my words please, I've never said anything like this lmao. All I said that he's open minded and defs not home of phobic (if it wasnt clear before), however it doesnt indicate anything in terms of the manga.
and yes I agree, he did.

Attached: D3Sy1i6WsAExPnw.jpg (634x740, 62K)

>home of phobic

Attached: 1555013544216.gif (600x291, 3.42M)

Bone apple tea.

Is LH homophobic? Why did isayama accepted that smartpass with manlet having a crush on Hongo

I hope Eren kisses Mikasa soon so we finally have a canon and these shipfaggots can be put to rest

accept*

Back to tumblr

>home of phobic
cute

>implying it won't bring the shipperfaggotry from cancerous EMfags which is easily the worst of its kind

At this point Eren kissing Pixis is more likely than an EM endgame, user.

You are back to Tumblr? Well okay I'm glad.