Imagine being over 800 years old and still being this joyful, patient and caring with humanity...

Imagine being over 800 years old and still being this joyful, patient and caring with humanity, the world and life itself.

Attached: sewayaki_kitsune_no_senko-san_visuel_date_et_trailer_9584.jpg (800x450, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joutarou_taku/status/1116274219203977216
exhentai.org/g/532289/a5ce9fe635/
youtube.com/watch?v=iaR11-4PytI
twitter.com/rimukoro
youtube.com/watch?v=rKB4N3h55tk
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9351/24582c57424cc10fa5465a1cbc2abd3110ae.pdf
files.catbox.moe/8xwsnl.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many people has she killed as a servant of the gods.

She killed me penis

>being attracted to an old granny
do you even know how many she fucked in 800 years?

You idiots are gonna get this suicide inducing show as hated as Franxx with all the thread spamming.

Can't wait for the NTR doujins next Comiket!

>Imagine being over 800 years old and still being this joyful, patient and caring with humanity, the world and life itself.
>Imagine being over 800 years old
>800 is a higher number than 30
>imagine living passed the age of 30
No. :)

Attached: ded squid.jpg (667x617, 112K)

I for one can't wait for the lewds

I literally can not because I haven't even hit 30 and I already hate everything.

Only one

It's gonna be so nice

So when will MC jerk off and cum on the fox tail?

>ywn come home to this cutie.
It hurts to live, now all I can do is self insert while watching this anime and then get even more depressed when its over

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv01.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

Attached: 1490902465597.png (595x140, 59K)

Never before that I wanted to kill myself even more after watching this anime

I'm just waiting for the user who will produce the loligitsune mommywaifus of the future.

It's fantasy, user. That's why we love it so. It makes us forget this the cold world where we have no place. It fills the void with joy and innocence for those precious moments, yet reminds us how empty and unfulfilled we are when the credits roll.

My only frame of reference I have for such a feeling is the vague bliss of a long-dead childhood. I'd kill a man to go back to being ignorant of the hellhole we're all trapped in.

Attached: 1554036437304.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Imagine being over 800 years old and still only having one tail.

Attached: OM5UHSg[1].jpg (640x800, 116K)

Just enjoy the show while it lasts my doomer friend, and then move on to the next one and keep using anime as escapism until you dont care about the real world anymore

Pls no bully the late Buruma.

>Imagine being over 800 years old and still only having one tail.

Perhaps she just needs to seduce more men and steal their mana.

Attached: 1538416149650 Sora - Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san.png (955x1888, 285K)

They just tell you it's a chronological thing. It's actually how many dicks in batches of 100.

Nice. So she's only had 99 dicks, tops.

Practically a virgin, right?

Attached: hard to manage.jpg (1274x668, 62K)

Instead of going for more tails, Senko put her level up points on fluffiness instead.

Quality over quantity.

>Not going on a crusade against the world by just being yourself and achieving your dreams
Never gonna make it

Attached: herefag.jpg (280x360, 77K)

why does she only have one tail if she's 800 years old?

She defenetly has oldshimer and AIDs

Only one tail but it's as fluffy as 8.

Imagine being so lonely and pathetic that you want to fuck an animal

Attached: 1550604669828.jpg (480x522, 19K)

Because fox demons powerful enough to have nine tails have better things to do than be a housewife

You okay user?

I thought we all learned our lesson a decade ago about trusting wolf girl goddesses.

Attached: spice-and-wolf-ii-cosplay-holo-costume-681.jpg (700x460, 74K)

Remained loyal to her husbando no matter where his soul currently resided instead of sucking off 800 men.

Canis lupus =/= Vulpes vulpes

That you should trust and love them unconditionally? Because you should.

Attached: balance.jpg (700x1002, 59K)

>be stoic autist that perseveres through everything in childhood
>didn't even register self as being in pain
>happiest times of my life
>discover how fulfilling love and affection can be in adulthood
>every single moment of life becomes suffering
I was content with being alone until I died. Why couldn't I just stay ignorant?

I guess the moral here is that if she has a fluffy tail, she's god-tier. Sometimes literally.

Attached: DmQA2WbU0AAi-_r.png large.png (950x1000, 760K)

>No
>:)
Wut?

I want a webm of Senko welcoming you home.

Is there anything a kemonomimi goddess can't get away with?

Attached: bbdb5d037944ba39c413286212be1ea61470597191_full.jpg (640x480, 104K)

Why can't people just enjoy this show as an escapist fantasy and not constantly spamming feelz bait? It's annoying and embarrassing

Attached: 1554418971648.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Wearing a modern motorbike helmet.

I'm really disappointed with it actually, at least the first episode. I think not going for a lolibaba voice was a major mistake, not to mention not going with a more archaic style of speech like the manga has. And unlike the manga where even a fully nude Nakano and Senko together feels legitimately like it's just a mother and her son, in the first episode of the anime they already managed to oversexualize the tail-fluffing, and overplay it besides. I get it's a trope in the manga as well, but it was always a light-hearted one, not fap-bait like the anime presented it.

Hopefully as more characters get introduced it'll calm itself down and the fanservice was just a bit turned up here to get viewers, but I'm not confident now.

The best is when fluffy tails get gangpetted.

Attached: R22.png (1200x1699, 1.76M)

Attached: R23.png (1200x1699, 1.95M)

the style of speech seemed fine to me , its just funi cant sub for shit so it wasnt accurately represented

That's her job you idiot if she doesn't do it the miasma spreads

this is wrong and its stated in the manga she has had many partners throughout time.

Is forced fluffing a crime?

Proof or eat shit.

Gonna need you to actually post the page because I've been with the series since chapter one and don't recall that EVER being said.

Should I watch this? I've been seeing it everywhere and the art style doesn't look half bad, but I can't stand "literally me" protagonists like the main guy seems to be.

*sips* Monmusu Quest, now that was a good game

>I think not going for a lolibaba voice was a major mistake
Far from it, she's supposed to look trick people into believing she's a kid so her having an old woman voice wouldn't work and her dialect is already archaic enough the the nanojas and onushis and whatnot. Your complaints about sexuality sound like you're trying too hard to dislike the show, or maybe you got the wrong idea about the manga and you assumed anything other than what you felt is wrong. I don't know what the fuck you're trying to do.

Why can't I cuddle Holo's tail? It's not fair.

Attached: __holo_spice_and_wolf_drawn_by_koume_keito__7e5979b3165dc9a5ba5a8e99e85d546f.jpg (3268x4454, 2.42M)

I dont know but I am willing to find out

Attached: x33.png (981x1400, 651K)

If seeing the loli fox didn't convince you to start watching immediately then you're probably not going to like it.

Attached: x35.png (981x1400, 665K)

Attached: x10.png (974x1400, 760K)

She’s not tamamo, user

I don't see who would.

This show is so clearly aimed at souless japanese salarymen its not even funny

so if you took away the pedobait it would have nothing. gotcha

No one wants to watch a dude go to work and come home with nothing else happening.

Attached: 04.png (1360x1920, 497K)

Attached: 05.png (1360x1920, 585K)

Where do you think you are?

If that's how you want to see it then your existence isn't needed.

>I don't know what the fuck you're trying to do.
Give my opinion. Not everything has some ulterior motive to it. I think it was a mistake, and your interpretation of the manga isn't any more valid than mine. I see the manga as basically asexual, and the anime doesn't feel that way at all. If you disagree that's fine, but I'm not trying to take some angle on this, that's just how I feel. Senko was the only anime I gave a shit about going into this season so I definitely don't want to dislike it, but I'm not going to lie to myself and say I enjoyed what it's shown me so far.

Assuming it were true, it doesn't count if they're all reincarnation of the same soul.

>pedobait
normalfag

So far the only other person we've seen her being with is his ancestor who he is strongly implied to be a reincarnation of (He keeps having memories from him). I have no idea where he's getting that she's been with a bunch of other guys.

This, find some decent subs or learn nihongo and watch the raws. She talks like she does in the manga, but the subs don't reflect that. Even if you don't know any Japanese, just listen for "na no ja" at the end of her sentences. That's a very grandmotherly way to end a sentence that a young person would never use.

because escapist fantasies used to put me on a feels trip

Attached: 1552678831323.jpg (287x208, 10K)

good luck trying to find decent fansubs in the year of lord 2019

>I see the manga as basically asexual
If that's how you want to see it then fine but I wouldn't say their adaptation is necessarily that much more sexualized than the manga

Attached: 1551027086744.png (449x531, 77K)

It overemphasizes it. In the manga it's present, but it's present as a joke at the undertone, or sometimes with legitimate implication but never in a way that it seemed to me was over a line. The bath chapter is basically my basis for that, because they were completely calm and not at all sexual despite the situation they were in, after weeks of doing the tail-fluffing. It's basically just an in-manga joke, I think, that the anime is overemphasizing on the undertones of, undertones that are only there in the first place to make the recurring gag work.

Really now, that's all on your interpretation. It seems to have gone out of line somewhere so try to not let it affect your perception of the adaptation any more.

I predict 18000 sales per volume
what is your guess

stop being so mean to wagies, they're people too

Be the change you want to see in the world, user.

Attached: DEKINAI.jpg (229x173, 9K)

>those cute little hand foxes
I think that was the point I fell in love.

Thank you user who reminded me of Aoi Kitsune last thread.

Attached: noyja.webm (600x600, 2.94M)

Where is that from my guy

Attached: FB_IMG_1553777625019.jpg (263x263, 8K)

I guess we still don't have the technology necessary to give her tail the fluffiness it deserves, what a shame. Still great anyway.

Retweet and like pls.

Attached: senko.jpg (1216x1728, 367K)

Ok thank

Attached: FB_IMG_1554891848954.jpg (518x517, 39K)

Is this rape?

Attached: D34748jUIAAUir2.png (854x755, 721K)

Nice shirt Senko-chan.

I just want to play with her tail.

Does anyone have a link to that one senko doujin?

>inb4 used goods

Attached: FB_IMG_1553777628890.jpg (265x265, 8K)

Fuck off back there.

It was most likely a twitter preview of something that's coming out soon.

Attached: lap pillow nojya.webm (800x450, 1.86M)

Don't Kitsune loose tails after some point?

I could never find it on twitter because reverse image search and twitter don't go well together.
Don't even get me started on searching twitter manually.

There was h-manga with same premise.
exhentai.org/g/532289/a5ce9fe635/

Attached: 007.jpg (831x1200, 359K)

>furry
oh no

how do I deal with the fact that I will never get to experience this with a cute 2D girl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv03.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

She killed millions

imagine how much better this would've been with a feMC

Attached: 20190205033941.jpg (631x720, 58K)

I just feel bad watching this. It's so obvious it's aimed for the salarymen on the verge of killing themselves, it's just depressing.

>tired OL
Might be nice. Would be bit less painful to watch too.

Studiofags pls go and stay go

Huh.

Attached: 1535863220046.gif (614x768, 905K)

reminder that this granny lived through the attempted mongol invasion, warring states era, sino-japanese war, ww1, ww2

That's what happens when you don't have to deal with the blacks.

this anime is the ultimate social kritque
fuck new thinner cellphones or a new car and job; this is all it takes for everyone to be happy and fulfilled and we have shunned it
everyone on earth should have a fox girl gf and lovingigly care for eachother

hgow the fuck can anyone justify the continuation of industrial society when this would be so easy to achieve and we dont have it
fuck this

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p]-0009.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

it's a symbol of defeat
if it had any hope at all it wouldn't have to be a fucking super natural goddess to enter your life it could just be another human

the only way to suspend your disbelief

I would much rather have loads of money than something that makes noise. Its presence alone would irritate me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p]-0003.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Gay.

Reposting my shitty thing.

Attached: senko fans.jpg (2518x1024, 623K)

Just shool over her face with Senko's.

I like the anime though. I've just come to realize that money is true happiness and the greatest power in the universe.

in ten or twenty years this will just be a commodity you take out a loan to to get from a dealership for your robot kitsune gf
better start working overtime

Oh great now you fags are gonna start saying "foxpill"

Rather just get full-dive VR and fuck guys

Why does she look like Yuma from Matoi?

>actions
Fuck off

It's called leaking normalfaggotry from containment boards, especially in spring.

This, I don't even care if I know they're guys.

If an immortal being has still that much patience in humanity then we are truly living in clown world.

I'm gonna need a sauce for that.

Just click the triangle next to the post number.
God damn.

Attached: 1546188777374.png (592x631, 352K)

Literally the only thing I want in life is a cute and small fluffy gf that looks and acts just like this.
And yet it's the only thing I can never have.

How the fuck is this fair?

>learn how to lucid dream
>create a tulpa
or
>wait for full-haptic VR
>wait for full-dive VR
>wait for AI robot fox lolis
>wait for genetically engineered fox lolis

Attached: 1554941323939.png (562x350, 99K)

I watch this show to self insert as senko

if underage faggots start saying "based and some variant of fox/mofu/nojyapilled" I'm quitting Yea Forums

Based and foxpilled.

to save billions

FOXPILLED FOXPILLED FOXPILLED!!!

Attached: IMG_6579.png (450x800, 404K)

Sacrifices are always necessary

Wouldn't be as believable.

youtube.com/watch?v=iaR11-4PytI

The fuck is oldshimer?

dolls don't count as females

Fuck off /u/

I can't be the only one who thought of this immediately? Especially the last sequence

Attached: wolf-girl-with-you-pc.jpg (650x366, 48K)

Why is S.T.A.L.K.E.R a master translator?

Attached: 1551021057148.png (410x561, 119K)

I agree

>doesn’t use internet or technology
Really makes you think

The worse thing in the threads now is people coming in to proudly declare that they have used their genius intellect to deduce that this series about a depressed wageslave suddenly getting a loving magical wife is in fact a self insert anime and escapism.

>Looks like an 8 year old
>Is actually 800 years old
>acts like an 8 year old
Imagine is right

Isnt all anime escapism?

Needs a "now listen here you little shit" caption.

Yes. But so is everything.

based and some variant of fox/mofu/nojyablackpilled

I liked this episode of One Room.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Room S2 - 13 [720p]_snapshot_00.22.42.279_[2019.04.12_17.12.35]_subs.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>>acts like an 8 year old

Attached: 1543475871257.jpg (392x495, 51K)

>Acts like an 8 year old.

You could just say you haven't read the manga. She acts more like an affectionate grandmother than anything else.

8 year olds don't cook.

What if I'm an overaged faggot?

Plushies with a very fluffy tail when?

sh...shut up d-dummy

An 8 year old could not be so kind. Instead, she would demand to be pampered herself, even though you just had 12 hours of work behind you.
Actual children are cancer.

The artstyle looks so bland and ugly in these screenshots, is it better when you are actually watching the show?

Attached: Loading-Fox.gif (331x257, 42K)

Her voice is better in the manga.

you wake up to this, what do?

Attached: x13-1.png (1364x688, 596K)

Enter cardiac arrest, for the sight of a lolifox motherwife is too cute.

Attached: Dz0AV8hVsAI4g7W.png orig.png (476x418, 135K)

i need his ink brush settings, right now

whats the best wat to contact him and ask?

Get ready for work.

Attached: ss+(2019-04-12+at+10.05.48).jpg (270x257, 31K)

twitter.com/rimukoro

Wake up for real this time.

Attached: Doggo lies awake and ponders his past sins.jpg (480x480, 33K)

thanks

Fox Lilibaba needs a carerobot.

Attached: 1482423669717.jpg (1000x900, 118K)

I almost doubted Doga Kobo, but it's fucking perfect.

Is that the same artist that did the skyrim doujin?

In this case she fucked your ancestor and for all you know she could actually be your *-mother in addition to being your daughterwife.

That's hot

>you can be an outside dog now

Attached: 1554950553467.webm (960x540, 694K)

This. It's like a weaponized anti-depressant for overworked single salarymen working at black companies, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. I just hope salarymen don't take it the wrong way and think the only way out is a demigod magically appearing in their lives.

How can you stand these visuals god damn its so awful holy shit
I love the idea but its so fucking horrible man

By having watched more than 1 anime in my life

>still thinking senko only has 1 tail

She has thousands of tails all fit together to look like a single tail. Why do you think it's so fluffy?

You intentionally watch bad shows to lower your expectations and standards, so that in the end more shows are bearable for you to watch? That is pretty smart.

Go be a homosexual somewhere else. I suggest Yea Forums, /pol/ or /lgbt/.

Sorry I will no longer bother you troubled, hard working members of society that rightfully seek refuge in cute fox girls. Which is a completely understandable thing to do and I would do so as well if it was not so grating to look at.
orz

Nah, nothing short of divine intervention can save a wagecuck.

Attached: 1545996644538.png (775x740, 145K)

>it's gone
YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

Cute little fox hands.

this. this anime really hits home except no cute fox loli irl. what is the point of living?

Surrender myself to the mofumofu.

I would have suggested /y/ for him myself.

Here a thread in r9k
Go vent there

>mofumofu
fuwafuwa

>just trying to impersonate and elementary schooler and live a fun childhood life for all eternity
>social workers keep trying to capture you and put you in a home
Being 800+ is suffering.

nah I'll just rant here. thanks for the recommendation though user!

Nakano is a high-quality protagonist given the genre. He’s ground down by working long hours at his programming job, but doesn’t take it out on those around him or rant about not getting what he “deserves”; he seems like he was a nice kid; and he even double-checks on consent before touching Senko’s tail (more on that in a minute).

He reminded me a lot of Kobayashi from Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid, actually. Despite my general distaste for the “magical girlfriend” genre, I found myself relaxing to the idea of spending time with a protagonist-kun who wasn’t loudly espousing MRA ideals once-removed.

Senko is a lot of fun, too. She has elements of wish-fulfillment homemaking and tsundere flustering, but they’re toned down enough to keep her from feeling like a moe cutout. More importantly, she’s kind of a little shit, already adept at pushing Nakano’s buttons to get him to go along with what she wants. But not, like, in a creepy way. Like, like it’s for eating dinner. Don’t—

See, this is the problem. Every time I would begin to settle into the gentle atmosphere, I would be interrupted by a shrill noise, perhaps of the kind not meant to be detectable by human ears. Some kind of…whistle. For dogs, mayhaps.

Therein lies the problem with an otherwise sweet and soothing premiere: this is not Doga Kobo taking a break from pedo anime. This is Doga Kobo doing material that knows how to hide the creepy shit just enough to fly under the radar.

My hopes of Senko and Nakano forming a familial bond started to go down in flames when I noticed the copious images of Senko blushing in the opening theme. And I took some time to roll my eyes when Nakano panicked that people would “get the wrong idea” if they saw a little girl in his apartment. (Pro tip: if you have to dedicate a full minute to why your show TOTALLY ISN’T LIKE THE CRIME THAT PEOPLE GET ARRESTED FOR, maybe you already know you fucked up.)

Once the nice consensual moment of Nakano asking to touch Senko’s tail turned into him unwittingly fluffing her to sparkly orgasm, the unfamiliar sensation of hope had already choked to death in my withered little heart.

I lie, of course. I’m old, so the hope was violently shot to death the minute Senko looked directly into the camera and said the phrase “I’m actually 800 years old.” At that point my soul left my body, tragically resigned to what was going on here.

No, this is probably not a series where Nakano is going to molest the nice fox god taking care of him. We might not even see her naked, if there’s any kind of loving God in the universe (though there is another character with ultra-cleavage, if that’s your major concern at this point).

But Senko-san is still meant to appeal to an audience wishing that an underage-looking girl would fill a caretaker/girlfriend role for them. Senko declares Nakano “her type” (which, as always, smacks of “she came on to me, officer!”)l she’s framed in that particular dutch-angle shot of a visual novel love interest; and, lest we forget, she has an orgasm in the first episode from the adult man touching her.

My only remaining question: “Is this still a dogwhistle when the post-credits scene is a series of POV shots of Senko directly pampering and talking sweetly to the viewer in exactly the same way she did to Nakano, completely erasing the distance between us and the dude she declared ‘her type’?”

Anyway, forgive me if I don’t mark this as a sign of Doga Kobo pivoting from the new niche they’ve made the decision to corner. It’s a shame, because there’s a really sweet domestic comedy buried in here. But a five-star meal loses its appeal when there’s a pissed-off tarantula hawk hovering over the plate.

This isn't fluffy

Attached: fox_real_life.jpg (800x700, 443K)

>Is actually 800 years old
>Acts like an 80 year old
>Talks like an 80 year old
>Sounds like an 8 year old
>Looks like an 8 year old
>Will get your ass behind bars in 8 months
>Will subvert you in 8 days
>Will melt your heart in 8 minutes.

Are Senko-san threads not allowed now?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv - 0007.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Melted my heart in 8 seconds with those sexy hands of hers here:

Why would a god say itadakimasu? I thought that was an expression to thank the gods?

Fluff the floof.

It's not exactly the same as saying grace. More of thanking the life force that was given for your own.

Fuck off

Huff the fluff

Please tell me that there is actually an eromanga with that plot

Isn't that Maidragon?

Oh, thank you. I feel a little less ignorant now.

What's the context of that hand gesture? Like, it's almost always used by fox girls, but it's never used in any context at all. Like, you see the V gesture for smug victories, a clenched fist with fingers towards themselves for anger, and so on, but what does the middle and ring finger touching the thumb while the index and pinky are out mean?

She's that metal.

The context is that they're a fox. They can do it anytime they want, since they are a fox.

Purity ward. It protects her soul while she's being touched by a man.

It's a fox's head.

Attached: 1537864797668.jpg (150x191, 9K)

Attached: 1525098335458.gif (500x283, 800K)

Whats better, having a cute loli fox take care of you or an actual mommy girlfriend?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [1080p].mkv05.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Isn't that a horse? How come they're allowed to do it?

She clearly has been possessed by the fox spirit that resides inside the mask she is wearing

Actually mommy girlfriend doesn't have fluffy tail and ears.

A cute fox that will not only take care of you after work, which seems to be the limit of imagination of the wage cucks here, but is also capable of slaughtering all the idiots at work that give you a hard time in the first place.

Attached: 1545468237495.png (700x1011, 926K)

I dont know if sen would exactly agree with that

This was a good descriptive review until it turned into Reddit tier shite. Big disappointment.

All that crap about dogwhistling smacks of normie-tier shit even beyond leddit.

Isn't the new tail grow every 1000 years or when their power increases a lot?

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 80K)

Attached: little_known_fact_gitmo_is_staffed_by_kitsunes.png (1032x1394, 759K)

Attached: 1554769909971.png (1600x1600, 1.57M)

It's that, but also an expression of saying thanks to everything/everyone involved in the preparation of the meal. It's thanking the foods, thanking the cook, thanking the gods, etc. If the cook is present when you say it in Japan, they'll usually reply 'Hai, douzo' or something along those lines, because they're part of what's being thanked.

>by just being yourself and achieving your dreams
When will people stop buying into this meme? The vast majority of us got into this position by being ourselves and not some vapid fucking normalfag.

based

Like this?

Attached: 1548506623559.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

If I may say, "heard you talkin shit" would fit better.

>herd u talkin shit like i wouldnt find out

I'm almost a bit ashamed to admit this, but I'd do literally anything to get a gf like her. It would be the absolute best. Every day would be so much fun and I could do my best at work knowing I'll come home to her ready to hear about my day over some delicious food and do all kinds of things for me afterwards so I can relax.

Why can't I have a cute and small and soft girlfriend like her? It's all I want in life and I think that it is unfair that I can't have one. Why do I have to stay lonely? Why can't I just have one?

> not "Heard you talking shit nojya"

this is all anyone wants but instead we have giant factories with thousands of people making mass produced plastic dildos and pumping millions of tons of sewage into rivers and battery chickens and shit
fuck this world

Just seeing Korbo is already a blessing, Korbo letting you stroke her tail would kill you from joy.
Remember to check your adress for the KS stuff.

You may not like it, but this is MC endgame

Attached: IMG_20190412_222317.png (525x467, 202K)

She's doing opiates as do all foxes and their kind and she will not hesitate to backstab salaryman if it is required

She's a lesbian, it'll never work out.

>mother daughterwive sister
how deep can this hole go?

youtube.com/watch?v=rKB4N3h55tk

Nah, she and Shiro are already a couple. This here is the real endgame

Attached: D3xKb0sXoAEgDkv.png (546x800, 301K)

Gun Ota, avoid it like the plague.
Novel is okish if you don't mind a dead brain but the manga artist fucked it all up.

This was vanilla as fuck and I loved it.

Stop getting worked up over moving pixels. There's nothing to be morally outraged about if there's no actual kids being touched.

Is this his mom?

Would something like this suffice?

Attached: YouFluffedInTheWrongNeighbourhoodMotherflipperNojya.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

perfect , thanks user

Had that happen before, shit hurts like hell when you wake up and realize you don't have a loving wife and child telling you they love you.

I love this artist, his lewds are great.

foxes are a pest and should be treated as such

you're pest and if i could , i would exterminate you

If I was anywhere near you I'd let you exterminate me

wow thats hot

i wish foxes were real

No need, they have real life for that.

I wish I was real

You are real, but you will never amount to anything. Neither will you be able to overcome your laziness to actually realize your dreams and aspirations, nor do you have the skill to succeed at them.
Your life is a waste. Not because of others, but because of you. It's inherently sad and ugly.

Even in the second grade of elementary school I did not have any aspirations or desires, it was over from the start

Not that user but I went through that and was fine till an accident changed that I eventually lost all hope and stop even trying because it was all out of my control, I did recover partially because I found Yea Forums in 2004 and now I enjoy life with buyfagging being the only reason I have to live.

You can't just fix cultural problems that quickly

I had to drop the show due to the immense pain it caused me.

Fuck off I'm not buying a Suzuki bike

See you next week.

Why not make her an adult? If this is a sbow to appeal to sad, lonely salarymen, why not just make the show about a guy coming home to a woman who suddenly appeared? Why does it have to be a child? Why a little girl? Isn't it more than a little creepy that having a little girl pamper him is seen as something good happening in his life?

Because it's aimed at fags like you.

not aimed*

Attached: 1531205959988.png (794x816, 181K)

hags would never settle for a man like that
lolis are pure of heart

A grown woman would be even more creepy.

Imagine Senko getting roughly fucked behind a curtain by a fat ugly man, and the MC has to content himself with fluffing her semen-soaked tail.

grown women are evil
if that was a grown woman she'd be putting poison in that meal

Children however are pure and good hearted. They want nothing more than to please, and get affection and gratitude in return. A simple and happy exchange.

Compare and contrast with grown women who at best, want to displease and get affection in return, but more commonly, aim to displease and have still nothing to do with you at all affection wise.

It'd be creepier with adult fox lady.
And it'd add unnecessary sexual tension.

Children can't love grown men you sick faggot. They learn about love and relationships when they grow up.

Grown women aren't cute

Well I never even mentioned love, you creep. Good to see what your mind is at all times though, stay away from any children you sick weirdo.

Finally a dogakobo show I can be proud of.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.43_[2019.04.12_15.56.36].jp (1280x720, 299K)

Lolis are a staple of anime, get used to it or fuck off.

When she tried to use her god powers, the fat dirty old man somehow use a relic that disable her powers. He proceed to inject her with something that makes her horny and fuck her so hard she lose consciousness. After some cum inflation, he leaves and cross the MC on his way out with a big smirk on his face. When the MC arrives, he finds her naked still gushing blobs of cum on the floor.

Attached: 1548173265944.jpg (200x155, 11K)

The accumulated fluff of over 800 years.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv - 0013.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>When she tried to use her god powers, the fat dirty old man somehow use a relic that disable her powers. He proceed to inject her with something that makes her horny and fuck her so hard she lose consciousness.

Attached: 1543485140174.jpg (400x600, 70K)

But she is an adult, an 800 years old one at that. Stop being a normalfag.

She is a child. You can try justifying paedophilia, but it's not gonna work.

I don't like the look of that yokai.

There's no reason to reply to autistic moralfaggotry, user.

>one room
>but with senko-san
Dude, that was fucking genius. I hope there's a mofumofu episode.

>you will never find a cute OL who's overworked and depressed and be a handsome pampering house husband who saves her life and makes all her troubles go away

Attached: 1468799250311.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Straya please go

>why not make the nojya loli an adult
Man, you're really dumb.

>when she forgets to put butter on your toast

Attached: animalcontrol.png (1000x1000, 491K)

Why not? This may be a shock to you, but most people aren't paedophiles.

Man, you really are dumb. Can't even fucking read.

Ever heard of puppy love?

This was all cute until I saw the red marks on her neck. Handle her gently you monster.

I came buckets

Attached: 452A954A-8C8D-42C3-A088-FBABDF0B547A.jpg (1199x680, 118K)

no

do you think she'd let you beat the shit out of her if she thought that's what would make you happy?

Attached: End This One.png (640x400, 243K)

actually they've done studies and most people are. you can do a test where they wrap a conductive wire around your peepee and measure microfluctuations in blood pressure

sure most people have been taught to hide it, maybe even from themselves. but most people are undoubtedly pedos

I know this might be hard to understand for a nonce like you, but most men don't want to fuck kids. And kids don't want to be anywhere near your fat, creepy child molesting ass.

Hey Juju, how's your dad's milk?

She has a hard time saying no so probably
She'd take all your beatings to vent your frustrations just to make you happy, no matter how much it hurts her, like a wife should

Wow, you're projecting hard. Get back to your pedo forum, retard.

user...

>like a wife should
Do not beat your wife.

>fat, creepy child molesting ass.
Projecting a bit hard today, aren't we?

Attached: 6518432185.jpg (474x524, 31K)

Anons, I know it's the weekend but don't forget to go to bed at a reasonable hour, and be sure to eat a decent meal.

Attached: 1554963961028.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

ur not my mom dont tell me what to do

Imagine fucking up the voice of one of the main characters this badly.

Reminder that Rimukoro is the man and later fox loli we should aspire to be.

Attached: 1552050204769.png (1520x2167, 357K)

but it works for both

You really are missing something in head user.
The only reason the fox loli mommy waifu nojya~ nojya~ is a little girl is so that they don't need to textually explain why the protagonist is textually gay for not having impregnating sex every single day. It's supposed to be a non-ero manga and obviously depicts a less erotic form of affection and intimacy.

The unreality of a little girl being your grandmother&wife&daughter at the same time is also important to remind you that the story is a fantasy and should be seen as deeply unusual even from within its own context, and more akin to a story from myth than a real human relationship. Senko could be seen as representing a mixture of all forms of familial relationships that a man can have with a woman, which might be a little bit too high brow for you 'pedophilia jungian shadow' types.
You should seriously see a therapist about these issues if you ever have children or live in a household with them.

A hero we don't deserve.

> Enjoying other age brackets of the human race is a disease

I get that liking loli drawings is wrong but she's a fox are you trying to tell me I cant fap to foxes either? Why dont you just jack me off yourself since you know whats good for me

>You should seriously see a therapist about these issues if you ever have children or live in a household with them.
Not really. That's just scaremongery.

If Senko was my mom things would be different around here.

Given how common nojya lolis are in erotic works in general, you have no idea how far off the mark you are.

Stop responding to it

this anime makes me want to make a tulpa again

I always thought nekogirl were peak cute/funny, bunnygirls a close second
then this comes a long

any more combinations to melt my heart? doggirls no thanks
/x/ stop

Again? How does that work?

dont go in that rabbithole besides the tulpa crazy is long gone

>most men don't want to fuck kids
*Ahem*

Attached: sexual attractiveness by age.jpg (983x1104, 156K)

first of all stop replying to the easy bait
second this article is a hoax with an extremely low, biased sample size based on an add in a newspaper, if it even proves anything its that more research needs to be done

also 2D>3D

Tried the tulpa thing. Creating a character unlike oneself and talking to it is an excellent tool to use when trying to think through alternate viewpoints, but it's different for everyone I suppose. I also talk to her about things I couldn't bear to speak to a real person about thanks to my crippling fear of showing even the slightest emotional vulnerability

The /x/-tier stuff you see is just copypasta. A tulpa is harmless if you're not actually schizo.

I've heard about it, but I always kinda dismissed it as being fake, but saying that it is an "excellent tool to use when trying to think through alternate viewpoints" made me interested on it.

Guys, is it me or nakano gets taller/thicker as the manga progresses? Like, compare nakano of ch 1 from the last one

Hey, fight bait with bait!

>biased sample size based on an add in a newspaper
How would you do it? Use convicts as your research subject?

Take a sample of 50 some guys, trim down to 40 to skew the results that you like as being more prevalent. Bam, done.

>quantity over quality
loli kitsune was better

Grown woman in Japan are mostly jews, they want tons of things and to be maintained to boot, if the man who arrives tired as fuck from work doesn't fuck her daily she will cheat on him, just look at the shit Yabuki had to deal with.
There are some cases in which they are pure and what not but that usually is after spending their childhood with someone they liked, they are too busy working to deal with relationshops just to turn into cakes or end up turning to prostitution.

You kitsunes are mean to one another

>tfw excel at housework, cleanliness, and am prone to fussing over friends’ health to a fault
>can think of 1-4 frens who either need a live-in maido
g-guys am I an irl kitsune spirit

Is she really a used goods?

If you impregnate your daughtermommysister kitsune will it be a quarterfox or how does that work

Here's an idea: don't.

Yes, by me

how do you get your subs to look like that?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.35_[2019.04.12_20.49.42].jpg (1280x720, 507K)

By giving yourself a mental illness.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9351/24582c57424cc10fa5465a1cbc2abd3110ae.pdf

Do you mean the different font? Erai-Raws set a specific font in the ASS style, and neither do they embed the font in the mkv, nor do I have it installed. My player picks a different font as fallback.

In this scenario, would she have rights to abuse my genitalia for as long and in whatever manner she liked?

I already have plenty, one more wouldn't hurt.

This hurts bros

Attached: s12.png (1520x2167, 344K)

I wonder if Nakano has any exes.

>anti depressant
honestly, watching this made me feel more depressed.

This
It makes you remember what youre missing out on
Its painful

You faggots need a rope necktie.

Some people need to expel all their dark feelings first before getting healed.

Less depressed slouching and better nutrition?

Made by nalvas

Calm down, you'll get your /u/ fix from neighbor-san and shiro

Attached: 1545260967668.jpg (1242x808, 120K)

towako collections usually have lots of stories with this kind of plot

where can I find this?

imagine being joyful

>defiling my loli fox mother wife

Attached: Kyrie.png (458x493, 281K)

Seems like the original got removed so here's a rehost: files.catbox.moe/8xwsnl.mp4

thankee fellow fox loli lover

Which game is he using? Seems familiar.

Seems like it is Koikatu