Working!!

I just started watching this shit. Does the 'romance' actually exist or is it just a SoL will-they-wont-they type thing?

Attached: [tlacatlc6] Working!! 02v2 (BD 1920x1080 x264 FLAC) [9276D73C] 0002.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

I love Popura

two seasons of will they won't they and then one season of will they fuck already

androphobe bitch really put me off this show

yes, but it doesnt really go anywhere until the last (3rd) season.

If you watch www.working!!! its literally the same show, but diff characters, and its one season and everything gets resolved by the end of it.

www is also significantly worse.

Yes, they all get together except for themascot, Popura. Have fun watching the anime.

She isn't a bitch, she is a nice girl with a mental illness that she successfully treats with the support of her loved ones. Love conquers all!

Attached: 1536212763654.jpg (4933x6866, 3.08M)

Watch past the 1st season. I can assure you I had the EXACT same sentiment as you early on, but Inami, more than any other character in the series gets infinitely more likeable. I went from utterly despising her in s1 from clutching my chest over how adorable she is in this scene in the 2nd season where she breaks down and cries.

Attached: 4D263931-298D-4A5D-9BC7-4C9EE44EC417.png (770x713, 524K)

There is still genuine, albiet deliberately slow and subtle, romantic progression in the first 2 season. The show isn’t a complete cockteast that only jerks you around without any reward. It actually does wrap things up.

>being scared of a girl

It gets resolved in 3rd season.
It's more of a comedy than a romance.
Don't watch www, it's fucking terrible.

This
Thisthisthis

That scene did things to me. I don’t think I’ve ever felt a more instinctively natural and powerful feeling of, “I need to protect this girl” than that scene. I get goosebumps every time I watch it.

My sides
Inami is Indeed pleb filter

Attached: 1324574252964.gif (391x400, 235K)

To be honest I don't know how you could go in hating her, so I can't really empathize. Her arc and strong points as a character seemed clear from the beginning - or at least by halfway through season 1.

If you're in it for Popura you're in for bad time

Might be a generational thing. I grew up during the time that “LMAO WOMAN PHYSICALLY ABUSES MAN” was an overly cliche shtick in not only anime, but media in general, and I was frankly tired of it because I didn’t get the joke really.

It wasn’t till I saw her break down that I actually noticed she had vulnerabilities and just needed help.

I actually liked how the manga presented things better, as you were actually shown early on that Inami was aware that her behaviour was a problem, and that she had to improve herself in order not to inconvenience others. It's just that it was harder at first, since no one really tried to help her, as people either avoided her or just tried to adapt to her circumstances.
The deal with Inami was nice, because even though the story presented everything in a comical fashion, it also made clear that her androphobia was a serious obstacle in Inami's personal life, and one she didn't ask for.

Attached: [DameDesuYo] Working!!! - 09 (1280x720 10bit AAC) [2058A72B].mkv_snapshot_07.48_[2017.12.25_17.06.51 (1280x720, 137K)

I want to cum inside popura-chan!

Best girl on point as usual

Just keep watching

This is one of the rare romance/SoL anime where you actually get a good conclusion.