She's obsessed with wiener

However she does eat like a fatty.

Attached: 10.png (821x1200, 415K)

STOP BULLYING MIKO

Kaguya is still a rabbit I guess.

Attached: 11.png (822x1200, 449K)

Tsundere lolis are made to be bullied.

She ate it!

Self destructive mindset mode Prez has been initiated.

She's more easily annoyed than a tsundere.

Attached: 12.png (821x1200, 490K)

Attached: 13.png (822x1200, 402K)

This is hitting way too close to home

Attached: Screenshot_20190412-010408_Firefox.jpg (525x282, 127K)

Ganbare kaichou!

The following page contains a very hungry girl.

Attached: 14.png (821x1200, 412K)

Attached: 15.png (822x1200, 379K)

[Spoiler] Those half-lidded eyes [/Spoiler]
God-damn

Shove your tongue down my throat, and kiss me so hard you make me orgasm from the kiss alone.

Attached: 16.png (821x1200, 333K)

Oh no...

Attached: 17.png (822x1200, 405K)

If only he'd stop overthinking things, or at least asked for advice from more than one person

poor kaicho, all the blood rushed from his head to his boner

>hurry up and FUCK me

So this is the power of iceguya.

Chapter End.
If the party is on that evening. I think there's no chance for him anymore to be in there.

Also, there will be a break next week, after that a chapter release the week after, and then golden week. So we'll be entering a short "bi-weekly" period.

Attached: 18.png (821x1200, 418K)

I can't believe Prez is fucking dead!

Why the fuck are they putting sugar on their omelettes is the real question here

Aka you motherfucker. Can't you resolve this shit like a normal human bean?

This is just getting stupid.

Thanks for the dump

Because "omelette" is a questionable translation for tamagoyaki.

fujiwara bullying is always welcome. worst girl.

I wonder if its going to be the same love sickness kaguya had from before.

RIP in peace Prez

she got a headshot to the backhead too

It's CDCS, Conveniently Dramatic Collapse Syndrome.

He's literally having a breakdown from stress, and sleep deprivation, I highly doubt it's silly.
We may get a reverse sick visit chapter now though.

And since kaguya realized she's being stupid, and hurting everyone, she'll make an effort to initiate this time, instead of just leaving Prez to be the one who tries to make the relationship work.

Attached: Prez breakdown.jpg (348x311, 50K)

did you notice how he's trying to hold his heart?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1977x2004, 1.48M)

And there the lightbulb goes on. About time she realized that her behavior can affect him just as much as his can affect her.

>Days without sleep + stress
>Convenient
If he hadn't shown that he was getting progressively worse and worse, then sure.

agreed, wtf is going on

>If I do nothing to change myself
>I will just end up hurting everyone around me

This is kinda important. Up to now, prez was the only one making the most effort to try and get them to be together, while Kaguya was mostly complacent in relation to her attitude, or behavior.
She can see that relying solely on him to initiate is a bad thing and try to adjust herself so she can be worthy of him too.

Attached: Baka sleepy.jpg (452x428, 27K)

So lewd

>Amnesia +Sudden illness in the same arc

Waaaaooooooww. So this is the power of a top selling romcom

It's going to be actual physical exhaustion, & I (would like to) think, unlike the love sickness chapter, is going to be played serious and straight.

The chapter itself will be a composite of the home visit and love sickness chapters.

Ketchup?
IT'S FUCKING TOMATO SAUCE

Coincidentally, each of the other club members left the room shortly before his collapse.

The otter chad was right all along, this shit is worse than nisekoi

They should have just all shared their lunches then they all could have been happy

Prez is too good for this world, he's too pure.

>TOMATO SAUCE
Have you never seen either?

Attached: WeinerKetchup.png (279x334, 97K)

wrong

Wait, I never make omelette with sugar before and I never seen someone make that with sugar either.
I thought everyone like omelette's kind of plain flavor or something like that.

so this is the power of speedreading

>sick Prez is ice prez

Yes, it is convenient that he'd collapse just as he was going for the kiss.

I think Japanese eggs are a bit different than the rest of the world in that they are naturally "savory-sweet" (how I interpret the Japanese-term flavor of umami). Adding sugar, I think, is supposed to add to that savory-sweetness.

SHE DID IT!
SHE FINALLY DID IT!

Attached: p14.png (300x580, 152K)

Ultimately yes, in that it could have been written another way, but it's not happening for no in-story reason You can see the spike of stress in him as it's happening on page 17. Cause and effect, not coincidence.

Señorita Kyouko Shinomiya, la hermosa

Attached: 1446754029843.jpg (600x338, 50K)

>"you'd make a good dad"
>that face
subtle

Attached: 5486582763482.png (142x231, 30K)

Most people are poor judges when they gauge how bad they are in a tired state. They may think they're in a OK, manageable state one minute only to find themselves faceplanted on the floor 10 seconds later, which is what happened here.

Is it really possible that she has Tapeworms?

user there are Japanese salarymen who go to work not knowing that they're literally going to die/fall terribly ill the same day from fatigue.

Do not underestimate nippon stress.

Tamagoyaki is a type of Japanese omelette, there is nothing questionable about it.

Yes, its possible.
Either it was a tapeworms or her hormone backing her until she's 21 years old or so.

Attached: Miko likes to eat.jpg (279x483, 68K)

People defending this stupid shit is hilarious, kaguyafags are really something else

It's not like the Japanese are known for eating uncooked meat or anything.

That's where his esophagus and stomach also are. Most likely an stress induced gastric ulcer. Common disease among nips, especially overworked ones.

Literally WHAT is the point of cutting your wieners into octopus shapes? What are you doing with the rest of the wiener, just throw it away?

seething

>just throw it away?
Why would you do that? Cut each wiener in half, cut the slits for the "legs", and cook them.

I think it's for the AESTHETIC of it. Aren't those sold in stores over there?

How is Kaguya able to restrain herself at all with his eyes in that state?

I wonder if Ishigami realized they wanted a moment alone and purposefully left.

Like he would have also done in Stargazing, then?

Prez' octopus looks far too small to be half.

Attached: images (18).jpg (554x554, 9K)

Getting real tired of this shit.

Japan has tiny wieners.

Post the cutest Maki you have!

Attached: 1550195074876.png (293x457, 263K)

How early does one need to wake up in order to prepare meat vegetables and rice for lunch?

Attached: Maki Shitposting.png (216x360, 63K)

She has no positivity right now, and isn't looking to just enjoy her relationship until she gets her kiss, so she probably doesn't even care about that at the moment.
I think she wants him to kiss her so they can treat kissing as a normal act, and finally enter a normal relationship or something. Unfortunately she's pushing him to be the one who initiates it, and now made him collapse from stress and exhaustion.

He kinda just did that on his own in that one.

Attached: My Fetish.jpg (495x819, 159K)

Do they just cut the two parts at the extremes or do nips just have smaller wieners in general?

Because she now has the mentality of wanting to enjoy a normal romance. When she starting acting all cutesy and approachable is when she learned that degenerate fetishes are okay for people to have.

Look at their size of their lunchbox Comparing their wieners to Americans is just not fair.

This arc is so awful it's just forced Drama after Forced drama I'm sick of it,

and don't fucking get me started on the Prez character assassination he would have NEVER acted like this!

More than one weiner can be asked in a lunchbox user

She fucking dived for that wiener like a baseball legend diving for home plate.

Would you give Kaguya your wiener?

The girl he thought reciprocated his love suddenly acts like the kiss and the confession he worked hard for meant jack shit, user.

Attached: wW5iMDL.jpg (1026x530, 370K)

Kaguya giving Shirogane a sick visit?

Attached: Troubled.jpg (929x219, 72K)

Man, this shit is good for a romcom

Glad I read the manga after the anime ended

There are different kinds of omelettes, user. Tamagoyaki mixes sugar with the eggs, along with either milk/cream or dashi stock. Can be sweet, savory, or both.

If you're referring to sushi and sashimi, the raw fish has a very specific freezing process that kills off bacteria and parasite. Anthony Bourdain actually did a great documentary about it.

I feel sorry for Prez. Kaguya makes his life suffering. We've seen a lot of Kaguya's internal struggles effecting her negatively with a unstable mental state, but having Prez actually have a breakdown might be good for her.

Guys where the fuck did the toothpick go?

Attached: 1536519584529.png (616x720, 482K)

Sleep Deprivation

It really does.

These last few chapters have been really lackluster. The worst ones in the manga I believe.

In her mouth
If Prez actually went for it without collapsing she'd have used it to play even harder to get

A splash of milk goes great with eggs. Makes them softer fluffier and sweeter.

Prez tried until he couldn't try any more.

do you think she sucked or licked that finger

That's exactly the kind of things he does while not riding on his chuuni high. What annoys me is that he still isn't over his fear that he's not worthy of her, despite Kaguya giving so obvious signs that she likes him, and even Maki telling him outright so.
Iceguya is okay, the infuriating one is Shirogane, but not for the reasons you said. Having said that, it's been barely three days since then, so you can't really blame him for not putting his shit together so fast.

Stress, sleep deprivation, and general fatigue.

>using milk on eggs

Attached: images (11).jpg (739x415, 21K)

No, stop. You don't actually need to do that.

"Or?"

There are two types of tamagoyaki. Salty or sweet. I prefer the sweeter ones, since I usually dip them in shoyu, which is salty. It balances them out.

>I've always been weak
Holy shit prez is hard on himself. Why is he so hard on himself?

>the kiss and the confession he worked hard for
He pussied out of confessing and the kiss was purely on Kaguya

Iceguya killed Prez, now the story can focus on IshiMiko

I can't believe the President had a heart attack.

After everything Prez has done I am actually starting to feel that he is just too good for Kaguya. Kaguya is literally killing him at this point.

You're not sick of posting the same thing twenty times a thread, however.

countless pudding recipes do this. Git gud. For omelettes it only takes a tiny splash

I want to feed her

Attached: feeding the fat midget.png (153x229, 34K)

What? Doing an overcomplicated stunt just to pussy out in the end? It's not Kaguya's fault that Shirogane thinks he needs to book a reservation in the fucking Titanic just to hold her hand. She just wants a normal romance.

Low-carb diets are a meme, there's nothing wrong with having carbs as long as you do physical activity each day

>couldn't even confess for real and had to have the girl kiss him with tongue, rather than sticking with his resolution of making her confess, or he'll do it

The amount of hard to get she plays isn't helping. She's the one who started this whole spiral.

He's done a lot more than she has.

I miss when this manga was good

Both have very twisted views of what the other wants from them. Kaguya thinks he is still playing the confession game after the school festival which angers her despite him just wanting to clear their relationship status, while he still thinks she won't conform to anything but the greatest displays of affection when she just wants him to man up and say he likes her.

same. gets way better after the anime too.

Chalk up another win for the otterchads. See you in two weeks!

Attached: otter.jpg (638x424, 43K)

We can see that the stress of all of this is quite literally causing both of them to go through mental breakdowns. Maybe, just maybe, they should be honest with each other.

>Maybe, just maybe, they should be honest with each other
That's probably the whole point of this arc, getting at least one of them to realize it.

Attached: 1551989881930.png (595x617, 318K)

Like most romance manga, it hit its peak with the kiss. If the author was smart he'd move the focus on to other couples while slowly developing the main couple in the background like the Horimiya manga does.

> Date on the titanic
But Prez is dating an iceberg. Only the Titanic is worthy of her.

Attached: prezguya.jpg (1024x496, 62K)

based

Attached: DEC_6336.jpg (932x720, 88K)

You know what would push Kaguya into being honest? Almost getting cucked again.

That is one fatass otter.

This is fucking retarded.

My shitposting wife Maki is so cute.

They know. They're just scared shitless of their own shortcomings, and making a mistake that will put the other off.

>both of them are overcompensating for their own shortcomings in a way that hurts the person they case about
Wow, this is a little too real. It's like looking in a funhouse mirror.

Why is it so hard for people to wait until the finale of this arc instead of throwing a tantrum every week? Who the fuck even knows where Aka is going with this? If anything, it seems to suggest he'll resolve their conflicts properly and for good, especially with that comment in the volume extras.

Attached: 1549402229870.jpg (291x212, 56K)

You're basically asking why people are stupid.

Her mother abandoned him as a child, what do you think?

you should know by now that Yea Forums's main concern is shitting on what other people enjoy regardless of merit

not even mad, but latest chapters weren't the strongest in the series

>And since kaguya realized she's being stupid, and hurting everyone, she'll make an effort to initiate this time
I really hope she does and we don't just get her closing up and moping around and Shirogane having to cheer her up

That's how I felt about the festival. Reading it weekly made it feel like it an eternity. And in the end, it paid off. I don't see any reason to jump to doomposting at this stage.

They're also not the worst but that doesn't stop people from moaning about them as if they were.

Welcome to what reading weekly does to people.

Hey guys, are we sure this is Kaguya's internal monologue? Maybe Prez, while collapsing, is telling himself he has always been an awful person. I honestly think this might all just be Prez being comically depressed.

Maybe we're gonna get another flashback arc about when Prez was younger and hated himself.

On my first read, I just naturally read those lines all in Prez's voice. But now I'm not so sure anymore. I wonder if Aka intended for this to be somewhat ambiguous or we're just retarded.

It is absolutely Kaguya. It's exactly what she thinks of herself, especially her Ice side. And she's dead right about it.

Attached: kaguya_135_10.png (841x1200, 500K)

Anime newfag here, is the manga worth picking up or should I wait for S2? Does the cockblocking drag on and become stale?

this wiener has hair

I mean, maybe Prez and Kaguya are more alike than they think.

It's most likely intended to show how their thoughts are essentially the same and can be read from either's point of view.

To be fair, they're pretty bad.

The cockblocking has dragged on for a great total of 4 chapters. If you're impatient then don't pick it.

Yes, the manga is worth reading
You'll hear different answers to the second question but I'll say no.

>Does the cockblocking drag on and become stale?
I'll just say, I don't think it's the kind of cockblocking that you think it is.

Oh, whoops! I meant was Kaguya's monologue; the "terrible" part. The other two with the "weak" part are definitely Prez. She's the one who thinks she has no regard for others correct whereas he thinks he's not fit to live among people if he doesn't try his utmost also correct; ask Fujiwara!

Read until 136. Then drop it

>he still isn't over his fear that he's not worthy of her, despite Kaguya giving so obvious signs that she likes him
She said out loud that she would never date someone as spineless as him. I know she only said it to push him, but can't blame him for taking it the worst way possible. I feel like people really understimate how deep Shirogane's inferiority complex goes, he literally wasn't good enough for his mother to love, how the hell would he think he's good enough for Kaguya?

Yup. I think Aka created a nice contrast between the "I've always been weak." panel and the "I'm a terrible person." panel .

people are just mad, because they wanted them together after the kiss but got this instead.
Though, I doubt anybody would complain if they read it after the series is finished

Don't really think his mother has anything to do with him. When confronted about the issue, he just told his father to outright divorce the bitch. Not something that someone longing for maternal affection would do.

raise your hands everyone whos become an otter thanks to hacka "blueballer extreme" hakasacka
dont lie to yourself
let those whiskers grow

Attached: kaguyafaggots.jpg (725x800, 205K)

Every time we have an 'arc' it's been shit because the only good part is the climax and falling action. Aka has issues juggling the plot buildup with everything else in the manga. The comedy pages feel forced and heavy-handed, and the characters often seem to behave strangely when juggling exposition and drama.

>He pussied out of confessing
does it really count as pussying out if you're too busy swallowing a girl's tongue to formally confess?

I'm tired of this emo Ice Kaguya and if Pres is going to be too weak to do anything then its going to drag
I can only pray Hayasaka smacks some sense into these characters

>couldn't even confess for real and had to have the girl kiss him with tongue
You say it like he somehow forced to kiss on her. I may sound like a pussy saying this, but Kaguya is pushing a level of physical intimacy that Shirogane is clearly not confortable with yet, his face when he was about to kiss her this chapter says is all, he was enjoying the idea at all and just feel obligated to Kaguya. I know she feels she fucked up hard by kissing him because what Hayasaka said, but in her quest to make it seems like the kiss wasn't such a big deal and wanting to live her movie fantasies she's completely ignoring how he feels.

I am not going to be an otter. Instead, if I don't think I'm ever again going to like how it's going, I will exercise some self-discipline and stop reading.

Which means that if their relationship has kept sputtering all the way to Kaguya's birthday, I'm out. But at the moment I still have a little faith that those countdowns mean something.

It's not a confession unless he pops wood during the kiss.

>HNNGGG

STARGAZING MIYUKI RISES NEXT WEEK!

Attached: El Observador de Estrellas.gif (504x260, 793K)

Shirogane doing tofu delivery episodes fucking when
youtu.be/wU7cPF57pH8

>A rabbit?
>Princess kaguya means rabbit princess
POTTERY

youtube.com/watch?v=hZY5DBmgC_A

KABE DAUN

because of this person is displeased of Prez ineptitude

Attached: 1547148620880.png (734x439, 189K)

I gurantee the same people would call any drama after getting them together forced.

>christmas party tonight
>Prez in hospital taken care of hayasaka
>Ice goes to party
> mikado is there

Did someone call for me?

Attached: el hermano.jpg (1339x1153, 362K)

How the fuck does an omelette have a lot of sugar?

Could Asahi get bullied by Maki?

Probably getting bullied by Maki again

Attached: El Hermano de Maki.png (1077x695, 116K)

CHADKADO you mean

Attached: El Hermano de Maki.png (832x658, 537K)

KAICHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Attached: 1523481375765.png (900x458, 375K)

any chapter with lino bullying is a good chapter for me

Attached: 1554556241024.jpg (525x375, 100K)

No, me.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wd-e1If8kYM

It's a good thing that Iino has such a thick skin and everything else

Attached: 1531455816771.jpg (564x476, 164K)

kaichou is not daijoubu

Attached: 1548580341839.gif (500x532, 904K)

legitimately only following the manga at this point to see who ishigami gets with

Don't question the ways of the japanese

Japanese omelets are monstrosities, pancakes too

ded

Attached: 1525899732182.png (244x281, 52K)

Iino is so fat, when NASA wanted to take a picture of a black hole they just took a picture of Iino's stomach

It's going to be Iino and we all know it. There's no mystery to it.

Bromance chapter when?

Attached: 73635157_p2_master1200.jpg (1200x1041, 700K)

>muh tragic edgy drama ibo shit
Who cares about that trash.

>prez will never make you a bento

Truly the greatest Fujiwara.

Attached: WhineWiggle.gif (185x260, 24K)

Kaguya, only you can change yourself.
Ganbare.

Animefags who just caught up to the manga and have unrealistic expectations about the speed of development due to having binged the series.

Will Aka have her go to the hospital?

Why the fuck does an omelette has sugar.

Don't tell me...

Attached: t6.png (822x1250, 472K)

Aka here, good to see you're still reading it.

I want someone to tell Shirogane that keeping up with the unhealthy lifestyle is going to be the death of him. As a medfag, this has triggered me since we learned of his schedule.

Unlike Kaguya, prez actually has an unhealthy shitty life.
>Stressed as fuck for Iceguya
>Normally sleeps 3 hours
>Must overwork to bring some food to his home
I feel like it will be more than the love disease

I'll bet my left nut Prez will get amnesia after this.

We golden time now?

Attached: goldentime_24_1 (1).jpg (700x393, 92K)

I hope Aka uses this opportunity to reset the relationship,
They kissed way too fast way too early A kiss should be the end of the manga as shown from previous tried and true romcoms.

Once your main couple kiss there is no story left to tell.

They can always fuck or get married. Some romcoms arguably get better after the kiss like Love Hina

the whole festival was kino but I don't know how this will go on until the inevitable going to america ending

Attached: 1541811570152.png (611x611, 350K)

But those exceptions have MASTER class mangakas at the helm Aka is known to be a complete hack, his only other manga was IB and as everyone can tell you nothing of value was lost when it was rightfully axed.

Not the President's Weiner!

AKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

>Akamatsu
>Master
Love Hina was awful garbage in a time when we were starved for the genre. Just look what people think of UQ Holder to see how much your 'master' upholds nowadays.

Love Hina made you smile after EVERY chapter whereas Kaguya makes you fucking Seethe in rage that the hack mangaka Aka tries to be "funny" by forcing drama like that fucking stupid Fireworks arc,

And holy fuck can we talk about his attempts at "Humor" the mother fucker only has ONE joke and he keeps fucking repeating it and repeating it it's so fucking stupid god I hate Kaguya so fucking much.

Calm down son. Get some water and relax. You even forgot your otter picture before posting that

Attached: MakiDaddy.png (409x403, 158K)

>Love Hina made you smile after EVERY chapter

Attached: 1539474668479.jpg (495x480, 43K)

If you hate it so much you are free to drop it
No one would care

>Iceguya still recognizes Ishigami as someone she'll let shit slide for

Cute.

I'm just here to LAUGH at anyone who has any hope for this shit after the first 30 chapters!

Attached: 16003111004.jpg (600x300, 72K)

Attached: 1309127655015.png (326x383, 10K)

>Love Hina made you smile EVERY chapter

Attached: a30bdab8f0.png (304x305, 146K)

I just want to headpat Fujiwara

He compares himself to Kaguya who is multi-talented and can learn and perform things with little to no effort. Remember that he thinks that, unless he's at the top of his game, then he can never meet Kaguya face to face.

Kaguya is also similar to Shirogane in that she thinks that she's a bad person, whereas Shirogane is genuinely a really nice and noble person.

I mean, I don't necessarily like the current arc either, but man.. get these delusions sorted out.

>All these doomposters
Reposting from the other thread
desuarchive.org/a/thread/172146715/#172177871

>With ib, I was planning out the entire thing in advance. These days, I feel like I just plan out the basic framework and let the characters take over from there. Whether it'll be interesting or not depends quite a lot on luck. ... Every week, I hope God will come down and make his appearance. (laugh)

>Anything you could tell us about upcoming developments or goals for Kaguya-sama?
>Aka: Goals, huh... I think of the character development in Kaguya-sama on an incredibly long basis. Like this character has that particular bit to them and then fight myself to keep spilling it too early so I can drop it later.

>Any closing words to your readers?
>Aka: A lot of you worry about if I've run out of material, but personally, I don't. Besides, I haven't even settled on the ending yet. I'll keep trying my best drawing and letting the characters keep on with their ad-lib style. I'd be happy if you enjoyed it.
>
> ... I say I haven't come up with the ending, but since there was a time with ib when I was drawing with a specific ending in my head, I'd say it's more that I'm thinking in terms of the long-term plan without worrying about the ending.

Again, let's wait out this arc before we can unequivocally call Aka a hack, knowing that he doesn't plan out every single detail like an autist at the very least means there's some flexibility with how the characters and secondary plot points are treated. The end of this chapter seems to be hinting that we'll soon see Prez and Kaguya be honest with each other for once.

Only irrelevant shitposters are calling him a hack though
Just ignore it

If you are not hard on yourself you will lead a life full of regrets

Yes it is Kaguya's. The Japanese text used in is 私, whereas the one used here is 俺.

Kaguya uses 私, whereas Shirogane uses 俺.

Why are all black-haired heroines shit?

Attached: trifecta_of_worst_girls.jpg (2654x720, 282K)

Why does user always have shit taste?

Attached: it's_true.png (450x456, 118K)

Isn't Prez already voiced by Banri?

He is
Which would make it even more ironic and funny

All fat goes to Miko tits

>Amnesia Prez falls for Fujiwara

Attached: 124178471284917.png (419x572, 109K)

>liking Yuckyno, Maislut, anf Cuckguya
Cringe. I bet you like Whorikita and the useless crab too

Attached: 1531701629981.png (503x531, 257K)

They can't be the worst when Iroha, Futaba and Fujiwara exist

>implying Caren is any better

Attached: 1456854158597.png (624x532, 230K)

>No Falling for Hayasaka

Attached: Hayasaka wants know.png (1275x839, 836K)

>Amnesia Prez falls for Maki
>Maki ends up falling for him
>Prez gets his memories back and starts dating Kaguya

Im enjoying the arc precisely because theyre exploring and dealing with her problems rather than gloss it over. The best part is the payoff of a nice Icekaguya and Sugadaddy moment, not to mention a sick prez possibly being the sexual tyrannosaurus she thinks she wants.

Those girls are shit too, but the three posted are diarrhea incarnate
Cringe bland futa lover

Attached: 1522874060908.png (722x720, 554K)

Attached: 205434052012561.jpg (432x569, 133K)

>Maki gets on a whole new level of suffering
Will this lead the school shooting arc?

Attached: 1554200558786.jpg (989x790, 331K)

>implying Caren can ever top Saber

Attached: 1531066393006.png (269x255, 18K)

Brotters assemble

Attached: CF0A78BE-2FA1-4D42-AB3B-5A2949E4432C.jpg (872x872, 251K)

Aka wants to milk his cow. Now we can get 100 more chapters and more of his terrible melodrama.

Maki will kidnap Kaguya and spend 50 chapters pretending to be her.

>They can't be the worst when Iroha, Futaba and Fujiwara exist
you just named the best girl for each show
(Ok, Fujiwara is just for the memes)

Attached: 1552950691463.jpg (1123x794, 521K)

Bitch Kaguya finally remembered that she has to be the one to change and have courage as well, instead of expecting him to do all the work

Although why did she stab him?

This is literal fucking garbage
Here with you bro

Attached: 9787B1D2-1FA8-499C-80BF-810F435A0A06.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Attached: 1554595354551.jpg (1000x600, 317K)

Is Shirou the perfect man for lino?
>hero of justice
>highly autistic
>EX tier cooking, FAT fuck lino could eat all she wanted
>he wouldn't mind his wife getting fucked by other men if that makes them happy

Attached: 68c3b164-d3df-4a78-b809-1b79549f3768.jpg (347x315, 10K)

Attached: 911 second shuttle.jpg (1200x750, 535K)

Nah, it'll be Miyuki(Forme de papá) next week

Guy sucks at everything, only way he stops sucking is by autistically devoting weeks of training to something. The fact that he always sucks at everything so badly weighs on him even if he tries to get over it. he knows his weakness more than anyone, he just covers it up more than anyone. He's not good at anything by nature.

not even that, just avoid processed garbage

Attached: dead.jpg (1014x777, 183K)

>implying Shirou would cheat on Saber
>forgetting that Ishigami is also a hero of justice and can cook well

Attached: 1531066371372.gif (246x272, 78K)

The fact that he can get to good just by practicing is a great quality in on itself. But having to get past a hurdle every single time probably really fucks with the mind of a person.

Attached: Prez can't stand it.png (225x315, 88K)

Attached: 1550700681674.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Attached: 1459091840315.jpg (650x427, 47K)

Would he be good at working out?

He'd suck at it without training, after training he'd be mediocre

Attached: 1548974786080.jpg (209x250, 27K)

Prez's hair looks better here

Hell, I just noticed that if you look at things from Prez prospective. His feelings were never reciprocated, he's constantly shit on by everyone, his sister hates him, Kaguya shits on him lately, everyone thinks he sucks at everything.

You only learn from perspectives outside of his own that people actually respect and like him, but they're too cowardly to say it to his face. He'd probably be close to breaking awhile back if it wasn't for his Mega-virgin trait of naturally assuming that Kaguya loves him and that other people are jealous of him sometimes.

It just so happens by pure coincidence that his mega virgin trait of over-assuming things is entirely right in some cases. Its his weird overconfidence that barely saves him from being Ishigami.

Attached: 860e0f704b71ee1f2607a0e012183d1bd7deadcf_249138_823_1250.jpg (823x1250, 262K)

I TRIED SO HARD

AND GOT SO FAR

F

>Ever since Kaguya became Ice Kaguya every chapter has ended with [Kaguya's Loss]
This symbolism might be too deep for me.

Artoria
>has a misguided sense of justice
>has good stats in paper, but ultimately useless
>childishly competitive
>glutton

Miko
>has a misguided sense of justice
>has good stats in paper, but ultimately useless
>childishly competitive
>glutton

OH NO NO NO NO!

Attached: 1534070054385.png (512x724, 241K)

this is getting too deep for me bros

Attached: 1543793689104.gif (480x270, 911K)

I don't get it.

Liz and Maki would be good friends!

Attached: liz love.jpg (466x659, 60K)

You take that BACK

Attached: 1532856167672.jpg (686x441, 210K)

Rin
>red/black color scheme
>claims to be smart but turns out she's fucking retarded
>popular but feared but everyone
>daddy issues
Kaguya
>red/black color scheme
>claims to be smart but turns out she's fucking retarded
>popular but feared but everyone
>daddy issues
b-bros?

Attached: 1550689380942.png (956x916, 1.07M)

Ever since she started expecting him to make all the moves for her and that she doesn't need to change, its been her lose consistently. A relationship is an equal thing, she lost as soon as she tried forcing things to be one way. She forgot the reason she started changing as a person in the first place.

>Aka admitted he already played F/SN in his youth

Attached: 1531392171330.gif (540x333, 1.69M)

I get Aka wants to milk the manga for as long as possible, so I already expected this sort of development. That aside, I thought at first the last page's inner monologue was Kaguya's, but then I realize that sounded odd because this chapter was mainly Prez's monologue and the last monologue talks about change, which relates to Prez pushing himself and trying. Now I don't know anymore.

Sakura
>sold off to another rival family
>abused by her master
>develops multiple personalities as a way to cope

Ai
>sold off to another rival family
>abused by her master
>develops multiple personalities as a way to cope

So it was Fate/Stay Night all along...

Attached: 1551612232900.png (224x338, 101K)

Her main objective is to get a kiss from Prez and she is misarably failing.
She is also hurting Prez more and more and seems like she reached limit.

Is /alter/ raiding us?

Attached: 1530268367917.jpg (540x494, 103K)

r-really?
nice

Attached: 1543620067074.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Illya
>best girl
Chika
>best girl

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Attached: deepshit.jpg (1275x707, 187K)

Fucking based

Attached: 4EE4DDD1-D111-4AE8-95AC-EA5C0E452C20.gif (600x600, 622K)

And as well, chapters where they're honest with each other and both admit their weakness openly to each other ends with [Mutual victory].

Its almost like a theme about this story is honesty and change/growth, what Kaguya is now messed up her development and she's going backwards against the theme, and because of that she'll suffer for it a bit. She realized at the end of this chapter that she needs to change as well, and there's no [someone wins] at the end this time. Which is a rarity. This entire development with Ice Kaguya in the first place still feels a bit forced though.

Attached: 0568d7d0f460613e9ef8091f0a1cc1e3de0aca31_146861_869_1237.jpg (869x1237, 156K)

If he ever references it in the manga it'd be through Ishigami talking about the HF movies

Would Aka play FGO?

>Illya
>best girl
Yes.
>Chika
>worst* girl
Fixed.

>Comedic part are fine
>drama is shit
exactly what i was expecting from this arc

WTF I love Kaguya now.

What about Fujiwara?

Sakura

Ilya
>doted on by parents
>layers are kind > bitch > kind
>childish most of the time, but can give advice to the MC when needed
>a troll
>has hidden depths

Chika
>doted on by parents
>layers are kind > bitch > kind
>childish most of the time, but can give advice to the MC when needed
>a troll
>has hidden depths

Attached: 1448805999955.jpg (3448x2336, 3.04M)

I expected him to wipe it with his shoulder

based

Attached: Fujayjay.png (663x396, 142K)

Another shit chapter in what has been the shittiest arc. At least Kaguya bullying F was nice

Has Fujiwara ever made this pose outside of the president's training chapters? Do Iceguya's words hurt that much?

Attached: 1550723370874.jpg (732x592, 152K)

>all these doomposters
The beauty of kaguya is that the love story has been resolved since day one, they love each other already no bullshit realization arc like nishitkoi or twgok. And now what hinders them is story related plot like their hesitation to confess (which is technically resolved now) and outside influence like gan'an, prez' poverty, mamagane, possibly mamamiya as well, and america, and the one that troubles me the most: how aka will play out princess kaguya's legend.

Mamamiya is dead user.

I dreamt about this shit tonight. I dreamt about how miyuki has had enough with the games and wanted to talk some real shit with kaguya. I was tearing up in my sleep

>christmas
k is trying to continue mind games, but m stops, tells k that he can‘t go on like this. tells her, that he layed his heart out for her during the festival and she‘s just giving him the cold shoulder. he asks her if this is how things will continue and if so, that he has no interest in this. he wants a real, loving relationship, one where they are honest with each other. k says that she can‘t be honest, m interrupts her and tells her sayonara.
k starts crying, stops m from going and opns up about her feelings, how she‘s afraid to open up, to show weakness and what her father‘s like. she wants to be honest, she wants to show him how much he means to hear but she‘s just terrible.

that was when I woke up

Ishigami earn enough browny points though simple things like left the room when it count.

Kaguya is genuinely an awful person and I give credit to Aka for actually making her that way

Shut the fuck up
Fuji doesn't deserve any of this shit

Which is why i said possibly.

She deserves it for always getting in the way

The doomposting has been here every arc, people can't accept the fact that you need time to build up if you want a good payoff, and the surge of people spoiled by anime pacing doesn't help. As for Kaguya's legend, pic related makes that pretty clear, I think

Attached: ourstory.png (780x383, 77K)

how do you know?
It's probably unintentional on her part since we have never seen Fujiwara's PoV

This is the most doomposting there's ever been. Clearly there's something controversial about this arc

No it's not

>She deserves it for always getting in the way
Lmao
ironically everything went to shit because she doesn't interfere

>tfw waiting two weeks to a month for otters to get BTFO'd

Attached: 8582EE8AC5604577B7E57768C65E17CE.jpg (369x519, 100K)

If she gets in the way all the time unintentionally because she's a genuine idiot, she deserves it for being an idiot
If she gets in the way all the time intentionally because she's secretly a genius saboteur, she deserves it for being a cunt
Either way Subject F is for bullying

I want to see Shirogane's mom

More people now = more doomposting now, that's it. Not saying this arc has been great, but Aka has been good about delivering on conclusions so far, so I'm fine with it

Hospital chapter with Prez?

The negative opinions on this arc aren't unique to Yea Forums

Fair point
Just you know the bullying is from Kaguya of all people makes me mad
since there's no way in hell Fujiwara is able to badmouth/retort her best friend in return unlike Ishi

Attached: angery.jpg (144x276, 26K)

Ishigami is literally the only member Iceguya doesn't treat like shit

Ice Kaguya is definitely a bitch and I agree that it's much funner when Ishigami does the bullying

You guys sure are quick to through him under the bus. It's been established since Ice took over that things won't be resolved until Christmas. Aka's clearly building up to something, so just relax and have some faith.

>Hospital Chapter
>Ice Kaguya has to take care of him
>Ice Kaguya doesn't know how to take care of people

I didn't say anything about Yea Forums, there's more people talking about the manga now in general because of the anime.

this is useful for these threads
wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/otterkill.html

Attached: otter-in-a-cage-waiting-for-food-ARRWP8.jpg (1300x1065, 217K)

Long-term sleep deprivation is really fucking bad for you and I hope Kaguya is willing to get over her sleepy eye fetish because it’s literally killing Shirogane

Even Ishi thinks she went too far.

I picked up the manga after the anime and I think everything is more or less going fine right now. Pretty much any weekly series of any genre is made by how things are resolved.

Attached: 1552761892186.png (772x678, 207K)

She wont let prez sleep until they make that baseball team

>Mamamiya
Gave me a chuckle

hello, hello

Attached: 1549547951722.png (714x427, 327K)

>no daddyposter itt
What did he mean by this?

I kind of want Fuji to call out Ice Kaguya for making Prez self destructive

FIRST POST FOR MAKI-SAMA!

Attached: 1554339896489.jpg (840x840, 64K)

BASED!

>Literally hnnng

Attached: HNNNNNNNNNNNNG.gif (533x300, 2.92M)

>I dont like it so it's shit
Care to expand on that?

I can't believe the president is dead.
good night, sweet prince, send karen my regards

That's a nice asymmetry with the last panel - when Kaguya fainted, the entire council was there and everybody helped to some extent; here, Shinomiya slowly chased out everyone, and is faced with this problem alone

>me reading this while playing 15 - 間接キ......

Attached: 1518019450054.jpg (365x297, 53K)

>Fuji to call out Ice Kaguya for making Prez self destructive
I would figuratively cum if that happens

Attached: 1528121986635.jpg (612x904, 255K)

Attached: 1550984117159.png (321x406, 48K)

He asks advice from three or four people, usually under his thinking tree. Whenever he needs advice he takes people to his tree.

>Maki, last chapter
>Ishigami, usually
>Fujiwara is his teacher when it comes to odd hobbies

Only issue is that all the people he asks are useless.

Attached: d7766a8186edabfa1eb11996b2423826d90c2d46_326120_830_1250.jpg (830x1250, 340K)

nice

Maybe he should ask Ai

>Fuji
Useless

Only ones that can do it are Hayasaka or Tsundere-senpai, maybe the latter if she wants a character arc since Shirogane already dragged her into this.

How about Ishigami?

If Kaguya can have silly multiple personality disorder then Kaichou can have silly heart attacks.

>Ice Kaguya glares at him
>Ishigami runs away

>Useless
why?
I think it will SUBVERTS EVERYONE'S EXPECTATION if that happens

Attached: h.png (512x512, 85K)

NOOOOOO.

user you have to accept it Kaichou is dead.

Attached: 1548543838112.png (529x277, 93K)

>Lino
Oh no

Papagane can also hammer this point into Kaguya pretty well. I'm not sure how Ice would react, but regular Kaguya within her would be scared shitless by him telling her it's her fault.

what if Moeha does it?

It has to be literally me aka Ishigod who does it, otherwise it won't feel right.

Goddamn how the fuck do we stop him?

Attached: CHADgami.jpg (2304x1296, 745K)

KAGUYA BEST EYES TIER LIST
>SS
>Bakaguya
>Rei
>Squinting Iceguya
>Kei

>S
>Prez
>Normal Iceguya
>Ahegaoguya

>A
>NONE

>GARBAGE
>THE REST

>WORST
>MAKI

Prez can be divided into a sleep-deprived and not sleep-deprived state

don't underestimate overworking. I changed my job twice already, because I am working like a horse, and people start using me for everything. First time, I was getting nosebleeds every week. Second time, I got anxiety neurosis, I was feeling like I could get heart attack at any moment. Every time, I wasn't really thinking I have any health issues; only when I was chilling for one month I finally understood how overworked I was and dodged the bullet. You just bite your teeth and proceed to go to work, until you faint/die from overworking.

Nice

Attached: 1553388963738.png (361x469, 131K)

Kaguya characters are cliche as fuck, the interesting is what's done with them.

Attached: stuco meets truck.jpg (1500x947, 527K)

> meanwhile iino is stuffing her cheecks in the background

>Worst
>Maki
What the fuck did maki do to you

Not sleep deprived is garbage, I consider prez as the sleep deprived on, his normal state in most of the manga.

Disgusted Lino is pretty nice.

Attached: U7.png (383x353, 226K)

Are you implying Gourry is actually kind of smart?
I mean, he is dumb but naturally good at fighting, which is the opposite of Miyuki

Okay now that her bullshit is literally killing Prez, can Kaguya realize she needs to stop being a cunt?

Find out in the next chapter!

>stuco meets truck.jpg

Attached: 1515604806578.png (502x502, 141K)

She's fat.

>prez is dead
Oh fug. Kaguya is going to rape Shirogane's corpse.

Time for a ride.

Attached: OtterBus.jpg (1200x742, 166K)

>Tsubame
>Garbage
She has the same set of eyes as Kaguya except hers is blue.

Nah, he's not the type to get serious

Because she's useless. She's not a character suited to get serious or give advice either.

Ishgami can get serious sometimes, but he's even more useless in a different way. Only ones that can really do this are people who resonate with the situation, or people she'd listen to and would reprimand her. Hayasaka usually gives her all her advice which typically fits. And Maki might work since she understands far too well at this point exactly what playing hard to get and acting endlessly hard on the target of your affections will get you. If anything her advice on the subject would be very on point for once.

Miko eats a lot. Miko farts a lot.

God I want to see more delinquent prez.

Attached: n8.png (788x1200, 389K)

Why is Aka so consistent in his characters?

I wonder what Kaguya's next direct move'll be? I suspect we'll just skip to Prez in the doctor's office, or in hospital, but I think it'd be nice if she called on Kashiwagi and her boyfriend, and Tsubasa tried to see to him.
Tsubasa wants to be a doctor after all, and it'd give Aka something to do with him, besides the usual Kashiwagi/Maki shenanigans

Attached: 17.png (800x1200, 339K)

>give it time they say
This bullshit's been going on for 2 months now it's getting old. Like, if it was for 3 chapters I'd kinda pass it but this is blatant dragging.

I mean I know it's not being directed at the president but he's still the main cause of her reaction in that scene.

Next chapter: The magician prez did not return

He's a man. Easy as that. Spelled "Em", "Ay", "En".

Attached: suave.jpg (1009x518, 262K)

Miko is into anal
Fujiwawara is into anal
Kaguya is into kissing
Maki is into vaginal

Miko is a slut
Fujiwara is into being lightly forced and coerced
Kaguya is into vanilla
Maki is into abuse

Emayen?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-02-17 10-41-49.png (1920x1080, 997K)

Kashiwagi (the REAL worst girl) bullying is always welcome too, even by Fujiwara (2nd worst)

has any other romcom had this terrible of a main girl?

Attached: 1488804599469.jpg (460x284, 33K)

No, as most of the others are even worse.

If most romcoms had a main girl as "terrible" as Kaguya they may actually be worth reading.

your mum

Attached: IMG_0081.png (292x417, 155K)

TL note: Ai means Love

Attached: 7875734975297243.png (161x195, 60K)

we knew it was a lie the moment she said it.
nobody low-carb-low-sugar has a body like that.

She already has love in her name so she won't be able to find any in her life.
;_;

They're usually both worse, or if they're as bad they have no self-awareness whatsoever of it and instead the utterly-useless protagonist ends up being what they deserve in every sense of the term.

>self-proclaimed low-sugar, low-carb girl
Kaguya has a good memory, I had totally forgot about it.

Attached: Q4.png (833x1200, 373K)

yeah, emayen. emaihti maihti mayen

Nisekoi

that's his rap name

>/fit/
>smart
>big tits
>Tzeetchian Daemon Princess
God she's perfect

Attached: 1553072498576.jpg (1429x2000, 372K)

>Yoyogi Park
Excellent taste.

oh I get it now, fujiwara is a narcissist. that's why she doesn't have a boyfriend - she could never love anybody more than herself.
I bet she rubs one off every night before a mirror, because only her own body can turn her on

Are you trying to make me cry?

Attached: 1397074258791.jpg (392x291, 47K)

>oh I get it now, fujiwara is a narcissist
I see that you have been enlightened
congrats user

He's so excited for this

Attached: 0109.jpg (70x77, 4K)

Kaguya and Ishigami did call her a narcissist before. Someone should post the extra pages included with the first volume of the anime blu-rays, she's being so delusional about herself it's just sad.

AKA trying harder is NOT the answer.
He needs to grow up instead.

How could she forget the circumstances that led to her being crowned as the one and only Muscle Queen?

He needs to stop putting Kaguya on a pedestal and Kaguya needs to stop expecting Prez to do everything while also conforming to her sick fetishes.

>Kaguya needs to stop expecting Prez to do everything
It would be a start if he did anything

Attached: 08.png (800x1200, 294K)

>STICK YOUR TONGUE DOWN MY THROAT MMPH YES MIYUKI

Prez is all he is know for Kaguya's sake alone, heck he wouldn't even be prez right now if not for her self-admiteddly selfish request and autistic inability to call him by his first name.

Their relationship is lopsided.

I like this serious rabbit.

Attached: grumpy rabbit.png (460x207, 60K)

i thought you were gone, dont scare me like that ever again

>Love Hayasaka
I would, gladly

Attached: Blush.jpg (942x763, 66K)

Hmm

Attached: 08(1).jpg (120x372, 30K)

Beautiful
PERFECTION

Attached: 2345652873645.png (848x480, 431K)

Look at how flat that is. God damn that's hot.

This "arc" is fine. Comedy enjoyable and it has sense of buildup. You can be rightfully irritated at current pace of storyline, but characters themselves is not doing anything not fitting. Cause, while since kiss on rooftoop (136 chapter) passed more than two months, in story timeline passed only 4 days.

This last four chapters is not great by comparing with others. But they not bad, either. Anyone, who was reading this series by ongoing more than 4 months, should reach this conclusion.

I wonder what iino’s caretaker is like

>not asking him directly
baka

I know right?
She's also someone who instinctively understands she needs to be "owned" and "a little forced" off her high-horse. She's a good person at heart despite those flaws, which is why she allocates so many processor cycles to the one who drags her back to earth in but a few sharp words.

Attached: Ishigami Notes.png (703x490, 101K)

Something's missing... but I can't quite make out what it is...

Attached: Kaguya Comparison.png (1133x629, 445K)

Unknown to all except her darkest deepest desires, Ishigami 2.0 comes with a whip.

Not true. When he was giving Prez the watch and advising him about running out of time he was quite serious if lighthearted. I can see him giving Icekaguya the kind of father daughter talk she needs right now.

Makes sense. Fujiwara knows she is awesome, therefore it is only natural that her beauty transforms men turn into savage animals.

Based Daddyposter

So does she genuinely want to eat Ishigama's or she knows if she bullies him he'll really commit suicide?

Maybe she thinks getting him used to 'training' a girl will help get subject-F out of the way.

Attached: feast_your_eyes.png (597x448, 239K)

It's a reflex. Stick something long and vaguely-cylindrical in front of Kaguya's face and her mouth will be on it rapidly. You can also see this with Prez's finger later this chapter.

She knows that creeping him out and scaring him away is more effective than bullying. He's resistant to harsh words, but he still vividly remembers the image of Kaguya he had before they warmed up to each other.

Where did the tooth pick go?

Based

Roughage for the rabbit.

When she lurched forward to eat the sausage, the forward momentum pushed the toothpick into his finger, causing it to be lodged there. The president falls down because of the pain

I never not laugh at Chika being sassy to Kashiwagi

Attached: 1554771696221.jpg (669x635, 218K)

>Japanese eggs are a bit different than the rest of the world
Japanese chicken NIPPON BANZAI

I can't believe the Prez FUCKING DIED

Attached: help_us.png (500x576, 307K)

Attached: theme from jaws.jpg (720x928, 133K)

>rape his corpse
worse than that. he'll wish he was dead

Attached: 1554769207056.jpg (891x1319, 323K)

Why is she talking like a Scottish pirate?

D-DELETE THIS

She's channeling her inner Blackbeard

Attached: 1542674598759.jpg (362x500, 54K)

tell me .. why does she crave the wiener so?

Attached: Weiner Time.jpg (538x509, 174K)

French girl was such a qt.

just when you thought it was safe to whip your wiener out

Attached: 1554778825060.jpg (355x510, 92K)

With his sleep schedule, japanese eating habits and how much stress he’s under, no. Someone who collapses if he doesn’t have caffeine has bigger issues

He is the chad virgin

Working out requires actual sleep for the body to recover and stimulate growth. Constant stress hurts the recovery and growth process, so he'd stay a lanklet forever.

>trap it alive and relocate it
I say we take all the otterposters, and move them to KanoKari threads!

I'm an otter now

Attached: images (10).jpg (749x410, 51K)

>nobody low-carb-low-sugar has a body like that.
Body like what? Are implying breasts=fat?

So, what time is it in the universe? It's the day before christmas right? Considering prez will be out for the rest of the day, will he make it to the party?

It's the day before christmas eve

let's make a feast of them

Attached: Delicious.jpg (720x466, 177K)

This, they both think they're not good enough for each other and are insecure about it but for different reasons.

Fuck general fags.

>ensures a thread is up even though there's nothing to discuss so they can spam their lino pics of something
>if you badmouth the series(even though it's objectively bad right now) you'll be discarded as """shitposter"""

Attached: disgusted_otter.jpg (960x676, 100K)

>so they can spam their lino pics
don't act like they don't give you a boner

>187007626
Fuck otter fags.
>ensures to shit up the thread even though there's nothing to shitpost so they can spam their otters pics of something
>if you not badmouth the series(even though it's objectively not that bad right now) you'll be discarded as """generalfag"""
also, no (you) for you

Yeah this shit is insufferable

Attached: rapeface.jpg (1280x2500, 225K)

>Lino
>fat midget
no way fag

Prez is dead. He was killed by ice.

This is really depressing to think about and I love it.

>Iinohaters are otterniggers
As I expected.

Attached: miko.jpg (267x293, 83K)

>coming to a thread just to shit on a series and posting nothing worth of being called actual discussion
Yeah no, that's what I call shitposting.

>top contendent for getting knocked up first
She already won that one

Attached: give her the w.jpg (618x759, 268K)

Attached: 78d2139e88201062bf17d35fc2a00cbb357ed9ef_hq.jpg (512x261, 20K)

Christmas eve, so I'm guessing he, and Kaguya who's obviously gonna try and make up for this will be skipping Fujiwara's party.

Will Iino ever come to the obvious realization that Ishigami is the only person who supported her?

But I also supported her when people were calling her mean names!

Same, but you don't live in the same universe

D-don't remind me ;_;

Attached: 1555048649790.jpg (338x395, 13K)

Anyone noticed that prez lost his alpha hairstyle and regressed to the old, low-test hairstyle from the flashback chapter?

Attached: cuckprez.png (800x1200, 414K)

Stop with kaguya and prez chapter. Give me ishagami harem chapter now aka.

And also that aka had this shit arc planned from long ago? I guess next chapter will be the freshman year: summer flashback.

Attached: freshmanyearsummer.png (853x1198, 43K)

his "chad" hair was from bedhead
if he can't sleep well naturally it'll regress

This arc is fine, the only problem here is your shit taste.

The arc is fine and I can see the need for character development, but still I find chapter 142 and president fainting to be Nisekoi tier.

>Low-carb diets are a meme
Maybe in the west, but in most asian countries rice is their staple food. By not eating carb it means they remove 50% of what they consume already.

Based

Attached: 73939078_p5.jpg (560x700, 182K)

what tits?

>literally HHHHNNNNGGGG himself to death
Death by moe, not just a meme.

Inscrutable signal! Damn woman.

shit taste is not liking a character becoming a spastic schizoid who destroys all character development and progress since the series began.

ok

Lino is a parasitic worm.

>ticket to fattyville
You are already a resident of one, fatass.

>What annoys me is that he still isn't over his fear that he's not worthy of her

I see you have some shreds of confidence left. A girl I see somewhat often because of work gave me her business card and told me to call her for anything a few weeks ago. I've been avoiding her since then because what if she says no

FOUR PAGES WHEN?

This has finally gone full retard

Him fainting could have been written differently but eh, it accomplished what it's supposed to, Kaguya doesnt get what she wants while acting like a bitch and now she's self aware that acting like this is fucking herself over. I agree with 142, but there was nothing really offensive about 145 besides having to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter.

It's just 1 week for 146
1 week break
GW break
147 and Back to normal

Sorry I'm retarded, thanks

FUCK AKA AND FUICK YOU AKA DICK SUCKERS WHO SAY HE CANT DO NO WRONG HE FAILED US AND FAILED HIS CHARACTERS!

See you in two weeks

>Asking if someone has tapeworms because they eat too much
I don't know about other cultures but that sounds rude as fuck.

How will she dispose of the body and erase the evidence?

She won't be doing shit. Hayasaka is going to have to learn how to hide the evidence.

Her super maido knows all about body dismemberment what with watching liveleak every night with me!

Attached: 1551652876862.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Hire a taxidermist of ill repute so pres will always be with her

>Implying she won't go batshit after everything she had to do to get those 2 together

What do you think Hayasaka would be cleaning off? Just carry Shirogane's body away and quietly bury him? Of course not, Kaguya will make a bloody mess of the student council room first.

HAYASAKA I KILLED THE PRESIDENT!
HELP ME TO HIDE THE BODY!

Attached: HAYASAKAAAAA!.png (720x1280, 620K)

Attached: 1551997897814.jpg (751x290, 124K)

You are saying that as if he stabbed him to death or something
He just had a heart attack and died

> implying she won't be relived that her daily torture of shipping Kaguya/Prez can finally come to an end.

Where do you think the toothpick went?

>Implying Kaguya won't find another poor victim

Holy fuck its real!

>Aka is taking a week off to study what he'll draw for the 4 pages of se
Based

Would star-motifed Hayasaka enjoy stargazing with Shirogane for the stargazing's sake?

Attached: kaguya_111_7.png (800x1200, 372K)