For me it's Taiga

For me it's Taiga

Attached: 1536531371337.webm (1280x720, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Xmzu0OtS8
dailymotion.com/video/xt34nz
urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worst girl

Orange is one of the best ED.

Taiga = a shit
Ami = a best

Attached: 1546876536098.jpg (631x480, 28K)

For me it's Minorin.

Attached: 1549493756858.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

Nine years and this shot is still magical to me

>Liking lying fatties

>P(u)re Parade intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Xmzu0OtS8

It's one of a few great ones.

Attached: 1519550010642.webm (800x450, 1.14M)

My man.

Attached: 1543993747851.jpg (498x277, 58K)

Smol and has legs. Perfection.

For me it's episode 7
dailymotion.com/video/xt34nz

Attached: Ami.jpg (500x283, 19K)

>open the door
>see this
>wat do

Attached: 1479308502057.jpg (842x1021, 377K)

i dont get why you guys like this anime so much

fpbp

Attached: ami_thanks.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Lurk more, newfag.

give it a lift

close and lock it

For me it's the beach house.

Attached: 153464477362.jpg (598x371, 29K)

Attached: rape everything.jpg (627x653, 151K)

Taiga is everything

Attached: moe-taiga-by-tasaka-shinnosuke.jpg (1280x957, 147K)

stupid newfag

Attached: greatest love story ever told.jpg (733x709, 360K)

For me it's Taiga

Attached: 1514832655377.gif (700x394, 1.79M)

I can't watch this like I used to because back then I believed that love could be this beautiful thing like in the show and now I'm so jaded that seeing this kind of story fucks me up

Attached: f549c1d1e133a73f46c088db0306c2e9.jpg (674x1200, 78K)

Get in with her and close the door behind me. Everything after that should be obvious.

Attached: 1.jpg (896x697, 219K)

Headpat

This

Ami is so fucking hot it's stupid, I can't even understand it

fuck you anons, that's too cute.

Attached: source.gif (700x593, 1.9M)

I want to just hug her with my penis

To give you an actual answer, it's a combination of rose-colored lenses and Rie Kugimiya.

Anybody should. The kissing scene could have used more hugging, especially that kind.

>Taiga will never lie on your chest looking at you with lovey dovey eyes

Attached: 11434566353265.jpg (676x507, 89K)

Don't they actually do it in the LN?

From what I could tell they didn't, although they seemed to want to do it. Either way, it should have happened, and more obviously if it was meant to be implied, as well as animated in some form.

They fucked after Christmas before they went back to school. They left the window open and that's why Ryuuji has a cold on New Years.

In the end men are the romantics.
But I still believe in this magical love. Mostly because of my family. My parents have this magical love, my uncles, nearly everyone really. If they can do it, then I might just be able to, the only challenge is finding a non-slutty girl and getting her to love me.

Attached: 1552960216755.jpg (746x960, 92K)

>There are people that think they didn't fuck after this

If there is any question, it was too subtle for what should have been there. Sex should be the obvious result, or at least not stopping at just dressed kissing, but not giving more evidence of that wasn't enough. At least have her limping the next day.

Attached: 1529667532366.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

Baby's first romcom

For me, it’s Ami

pu re purepa pu re purepa

the only smart user in this thread

>limping
my sides user please spare me

White album 2 is hands down the best romance anime out there, and my favorite VN, but I agree with you there, it's very open ended, not direct like WA2, people with common sense understand what happens when two teens are alone and kissing at night, but for purityfags it keeps them calm by thinking they just kissed and went to sleep.

also coda translation hopefully complete by the end of summer

lol you just blow in from twitter town dude?

i actually loved this show until the last few episodes of it everyone started acting like retarded children, and nowhere how they were previously established.
then that shitty ending
sad to see a show fall from greatness in like 3 episodes,
Rin still best

Attached: besd.jpg (904x890, 65K)

stop user it hurts to live
they're in high school your fucking dunce not even 18 yet, most people arent fully matured until at least 25.and some take even longer than that, what fucking rock do you live under?

Common sense doesn't always apply in LN or anime like these, which is why being more explicit about what happens is necessary. Too many MC would turn down opportunities like that, even if they started kissing at night.

I guess you're right, even though there was literally no way you could make a WA2 adaptation without that scene, it doesn't want you to be unsure about what happens.

also i have no idea how real japanese teens handle situations like this, here in switzerland we just fuck, but our culture is very straightforward, there aren't a lot of dense people romantically here so idk

>shakugan no shana
>zero no tsukaima
>toradora
Such good and comfy times

Attached: 1541196815209.png (200x200, 17K)

>everyone started acting like retarded children
well...
>both teenagers
>both had literal children as parents
>both had daddy/mommy issues
>most characters were emotionally dependent, specially taiga
no shit Sherlock, also, the most mature thing Taiga did was going back to her mother's house, since she realized her emotional dependency towards Ryuuji wasn't healthy. There was nothing wrong with the ending.

Emo, gay, fuckboi, and republican?

thank you jesus christ

i thought the ending would have been perfect if the timeskip wasnt literally over a year. something like 3-6 months would have been more believable

Attached: 1393652748635.jpg (2560x1723, 895K)

I haven't read it myself but I've seen people say the LN only skips over a month so I choose to believe that's what actually happened.

if this is true i might actually take the time to read the LN

Yes, in the LN she was gone for almost three months. It was mostly for her dealing with her family issues but it kind of also had to do with her dad's business failing. She couldn't actually live in the apartment anymore because her dad could no longer pay for it, so she had to move in with her mom.

She should have moved in with Ryuuji.
This still needs a sequel too.

In the LN she 's gone for a much shorter time because she actually ends up not having to transfer - it ends before graduation with them going to school together. It's still disappointing because we still don't get any dates or couple content, but the fact that they aren't completely separated for such a stupid period of time improves it somewhat. I actually rate them about equally because, however lame the context for it is, the scene where she hides in the locker is just an absolute 10/10 in how adorable it is.

not everything needs sequels and prequels user.
have you never heard the term "less is more"?

play the VN. He ends up impregnating her.

i couldnt agree more everyone always hates on the ending. but i find that the more i watch the show the more i like it.

>play the VN. He ends up impregnating her.

Attached: 1554583769621.jpg (580x580, 196K)

More plot main story SoL is always a good idea, it's just not common, and it doesn't mean it will be done well.

The game would have been better if it was the kind with cg showing it happen.

damn

Taiga thought about it but she didn't want to be a burden to him and Yaachan financially. Plus she knew she had to deal with her family issues.

I like how the VN has a Ryuuji falling in love with his mom route.

It was MattvsJapan's favorite anime and his reason for learning Japanese and going on to become one of the best Gaijin Japanese learners.

Attached: mattDisgust.png (490x356, 393K)

point taken

One solution to that could be deal with her family issues, then get her mom to help support her a little while living with Ryuuji. The cost would be much less than the apartment, and should be the same as living with her mom. The loss of the apartment is still significant, having a place where the two could be alone whenever they wanted would have many uses.

It's the greatest love story of all time.

There's the point to be made about overcoming her dependencies, so I think moving in with him wouldn't have a been a good move - not for a time at least. I agree on a sequel, or at least more epilogue content.

You're right on principle, but like most romance stories we got the end way too quickly after the acknowledgment of feelings. We needed some cute dates, a few more cuddling and kissing scenes, etc. As fantastic as the one bit of catharsis we got was we really needed more, not just because I'm sick of "we kissed, it's over" romances, but also because their dynamic was great and seeing them and the rest of the cast adjust to the affirmed relationship would have been solid content.

Attached: 1405394731545.png (350x339, 48K)

Not only that, she ends up pregnant with triplets.

Attached: cant stop winning.jpg (700x394, 26K)

And when we do get content after that acknowledgement, too often they add needless drama to complicate things.

I wish I could like romcoms

Walk her home gently

Attached: 1544563249048.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>hand in hand
>fingers crossed
>she occasionally leans towards you, making you lose your balance
J-jesus, user

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 122K)

Then getting to her apartment, where even more walking her gently will soon begin.

i mean i totally get where your coming from here. i would also like some cute dates and just cute stuff over all and for them to develop there relationship more in a romantic sense. but, from where there series ended there isnt much more you could do besides that because it would get monotonous after a while. unless of course we saw other characters form romantic relationships and such i do believe there is potential there.

thank you based japan tonight is now a good night

Attached: 1535734596894.png (635x618, 437K)

this is sadly often most of the time very true

Any drama that might be acceptable would be minor problems solved very quickly, or ones involving other people that the two can work together to solve, while their own lives continue happily. I hate it when an author can't decide how to continue with the new status quo, and has to keep finding new excuses to make the relationship unstable.

Taiga and Ami were the based ones especially Ami.
Minori a shit.

fucking exactly user, i mean every relationship has ups and downs and fights. but if you really love each other it shouldn't be a huge deal and you should be able to get over it together and learn from it. the idea of them helping others is also really good to. though i think the reason for bad boring stale drama happening with stories like this is that after the initial climax the author is already kind of checked out and probably still doesnt hold that initial sense of purpose and passion from when they first started. so they just write random bullshit to keep the series going just for the sake of it and the revenue. thats why im completely fine with the anime ending how it did.

your opinion is shit user but your welcome to stay in the thread and join in the discussion.

I want to go back, Yea Forumsnons!

i do to Yea Forumsnon, i do to...

>Minori gets trashed.
>user gets offended.

I think this is a win.

a win on what grounds my good sir??

being retarded i guess

Attached: 1542356799860.jpg (510x475, 152K)

Tbh, I don't buy into the "fully matured" meme. Most people at every age act like children when they feel wronged or hurt. It's just natural behavior. Especially when you feel powerless or just trapped in a shitty situation.

>Reading waifufags' posts
What makes you prefer Minori over Ami or Taiga, anons? What's so good about her aside of her chest?

Fantastic taste

did anyone else find ami and minorin fucking annoying at first but then actually enjoy their arcs? i especially liked how they dont just get saddled with a leftover romance but instead develop as characters in their own right

You didn't find Taiga annoying?

you make a good point there is definitely truth in your words. but its in the way they reacted to the situations. such as taiga trying to run away and not acknowledge her own feelings. children are dumb, but any smart adult will actively chase their own happiness.

this is how i felt about taiga and ami. at first i thought taiga was an annoying little cunt and couldn't stand her. same her ami i thought she was a total bitch airhead bimbo waste of space. but obviously they both grew on me. honestly though i liked minorin from the very beginning and my feelings for her never changed once.

Ami was presented as annoying at the beginning, but she was a great character once her true personality was shown.

Taiga was by default annoying because she's tsundere.

But the worst was Minori by far. Her forced kawaii personality was the shittiest and turned into one even more annoying when she fell for Ryuuji. Or was it because drama in Toradora was a river of shit?

le ebic leddit spacing retard your opinion is discarded.

Imagine being this autistic.

Who forgot to feed Minorifags today?
Sage yourselves.

People between 18 and 25/26/whatever are the most stupid you'll find. "Yai I"m adult I can do whatever I want without my parents or any authority having anything to say about it if you're doing something incredibly stupid" + often not having taken enough slaps in the face to know that delayed consequences and responsibilities are a thing = disaster.

Relevant: urmc.rochester.edu/encyclopedia/content.aspx?ContentTypeID=1&ContentID=3051

>The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so.
In fact, recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. Adults think with the prefrontal cortex, the brain’s rational part. This is the part of the brain that responds to situations with good judgment and an awareness of long-term consequences. Teens process information with the amygdala. This is the emotional part.

Of course there are exceptions but between this and the tendency to think that "I can do anything I want = I SHOULD do anything I want", people in this age range are usually the worst.

And then of course there are the ones that never grow up, period, but that's another mater.

It's actually a samefag being autistic.

she IS annoying at first but i wasnt actually annoyed because i knew from the start what kind of development to expect with taiga. the fact that i knew she would grow as a character made it so i could enjoy her being bitchy at first, plus she still has some really nice moments very early on, so its not like youre suffering through it for a long time.

when ami first showed up i thought she might just stay a bitch the whole show and i figured minorin was either gonna have some horrible repressed trauma in a boring plot twist or just stay insufferably cheerful the entire time. so thats why i was pleasantly surprised with them

/adv/ is your second tab, user.

Ignore all these nostalgia faggots
I've probably seen hundred of animu romcoms and quite honestly Torashit is quite mediocre

I'd vote for a spin-off where the cast are all adults and are married.

Her name is Taiga because Tiger = Tora, isn't it? Never watched this show.

If Taiga's Dub voice did the Voice of Beast Tiger in kemono Friends 2, I'd be super happy.

Not because of the name, but because that voice actress is really good at roaring.

The ending is dogshit, but it’s a pretty okay ride for a baby’s first haremshit

Lift her up and hug her.

literal worst girl

That would be as ridiculous as naming the Male Lead Ryuji because Ryu=D(o)ragon

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 9.20.33 PM.png (629x521, 506K)

I believe it's emo, fratboy, wigger, and redneck my man.

It's preppie or wasp. Fratboy is kind of on the right track but not every fratboy is a preppie asshole in polo shirts.

Attached: d82f3977a01538d76049b5f098e27a57.jpg (3215x4079, 2.27M)

Hi I have ptsd from sex and fuck you that's not how it goes for people who aren't brainwashed

what's this sequel of 10 Things I Hate About You?

I'm all in for mom-son incest especially for someone as hot as Yasuko but for once I actually think this is not a right idea
their relationship is just too pure

Attached: Yatsuko-prof-pic.png (270x153, 59K)

huh?

Taiga with a dick.

That's a great thing, but only if it's because Ryuuji's is hers and it's inside her.

No.
Taiga has her own dick.

Mind swapped with Ryuuji and she uses his on Ami?

This show rekt me. I've never felt a gaping hole in my life like when I finished this show. I literally started bettering myself for Taiga.

Attached: hn gfbd.gif (500x500, 840K)

Based taiga thread

GLSET

Fuck you faggots. I want to marathon this anime again.

>spice wolf
>amagami ss
>kaichou wa maid sama
>lovely complex
>school rumble
Truly a golden era of romance anime.

Attached: 1540984289192.jpg (431x431, 74K)

Relentless rape till she starves or breaks, whichever comes first

PURE PURE PAREDO~

She deserved to be raped and beaten by a nameless ugly bastard on a dark alley next to a dumpster, so at the morning when her father goes to dump the trash he can spit on her and leave
That'll be nice for her, would really improve her character...

BARI BARI

Absolute patrician taste.

Attached: 222.jpg (313x398, 42K)

why god

Attached: 2.jpg (581x563, 31K)