Why was Emi so controversial?

Why was Emi so controversial?

Attached: 1202d7d2e5e62df8c674216873605337.png (900x1350, 548K)

Because MC chose Tsundere trash over best girl

Teen parents are not cool in japland

Attached: Maou family.jpg (845x1600, 237K)

What do you mean? Emi is very cute, very popular (the most even), and is best girl for most people.

She isn't, but it's obvious your aim is memetic in nature. You're doing it wrong though because that's not how that meme goes. What you should have said was: is it okay to like Emi yet?

Babies' first shitty tsundere LN heroine.

disgusting

Because some people have bad taste.

Attached: I see you're a man of culture as well.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

What is this nonsense? Emi is best girl. She and Maou are one of the most recognized OTPs in existence to boot.

imagine actually rooting for chiho

Attached: 1548740402317.jpg (1082x2048, 832K)

Emi is for bulli.

Attached: 1549674063969.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

Because the director was a Chihofag.

Emi is best girl.

Cute!

Making Abe proud.

Attached: 1540074973694.jpg (1944x2269, 326K)

another. only problem is her boobs are to big in this pic

Attached: nvaq.jpg (1140x1558, 788K)

But that’s not actually their biological kid.

Cute married couple

Attached: 1511584863098.jpg (900x1350, 646K)

Emi is for suffering.

Attached: yuusha struggling.gif (480x270, 2.27M)

Okay so I started reading the LNs because I figured I enjoyed the anime and I wanted more. I fucking HATE babies and I fucking HATE when they cry and I thought "surely the fucking baby won't be around for more than one or two volumes". Fuck was I wrong. I think I called it quits around volume 9 or somewhere around there because it was STILL all about the fucking baby. Could someone please spoil me at what volume does the baby fuck off or at least grow up to an age where it's sentient enough to not be considered a toddler please?

>Didn't actually get pregnant.
No. It makes nobody but the shitty author proud.
Women are meant to get fat for 9 months, have a beautiful round belly that makes them horny.
And this author much like with SAO tossed it away and has the audacity to try and create a family dynamic without it.
It's vile filth that should be purged.
Only soft pregnant bellies can cure the world of it's woes.

Attached: PregnantChiho.jpg (1070x2604, 449K)

>Not liking Alas=Ramus

Attached: Alas.png (480x558, 256K)

didnt read the ln but emi is gonna win ya

No fucking shit she is.
She's the first girl in a LN monogamy series.
You could literally introduce a woman that both East and West agrees is the best fucking girl ever but the author will still have Emi win because Japanese authors are mentally ill and need their 'daughters' to win.

She fell in love with her dad's killer. What a loser

t. animeonlyfag

>dropping it around the time the LN actually gets good
lel
To answer your question, no, she's still around, but become less relevant as the plot goes full-on demons vs humans+angels shenanigans

And pic related is the baby's imouto

Attached: acies.png (796x1200, 256K)

>defending shitty author backpedaling and retconning to make his MC seem less villainous

He was still directly responsible for his army wiping out millions of human lives.

I wish it was feasible to faithfully adapt the whole novel for certain series. Novels aren't very engaging for me.

If there was a second season for this it would be universally loathed for being 80% crying baby. It's a known phenomenon that a baby's wail makes people deeply uncomfortable.

great show

Not him, but then its for the best there isn't a second season

Not now.

Attached: 130418215927-taro-aso-620xa.jpg (620x348, 52K)

Dropped the LN like the volume after Emi's mom comes back.
Not sure where the translations are now, but has there been any romantic development between emi and maou in the later volumes? That's really the only reason I'm interested in this series.

She dared to antagonize the MC, although unlike many others of her archetype, she actually had damn good reason to. Unfortunately for her, MC had become wacky chuuni McDonald's man so she came off as a no-fun bitch as a consequence.

By the way, there's the hottest pic of her sucking a dick with angry expression, like she lost a bet or something. Still gets me diamonds.

Attached: 83a6f5800df4cf0d3703548723eb3800.jpg (2000x2904, 989K)

Who hurt you user? That's some serious personal issue against babies, even fictional ones.

Eh, the baby only gets relevant in one arc, the rest are just filled with boring angels shenanigans

>has there been any romantic development between emi and maou in the later volumes?
Only forced developments because they're now taking care of a kid.

There is, but it's pretty slow, and Maou being dense doesn't really help

Ed song was god tier

Stereotypical violent tsundere BUT she’s entirely justified so some people agree her while others defend her.

Nah, her tits are excellent there

I just want to see more interactions between these two.

Attached: [FFF] Hataraku Maou-sama! - 02 [E1E55F57].mkv_snapshot_02.30_[2019.04.11_20.43.27].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Okay user, you're giving the vibe of a serious salty Chihofag because the LN began to focus on Maou interactions with Emi, Alas=Ramus only gets focus to a certain point and the real reason Emi feel for him is not even related to said kid.

>By the way, there's the hottest pic of her sucking a dick with angry expression, like she lost a bet or something. Still gets me diamonds.

>posting this without also posting or at least linking image

You monster.

Her "error" scene in the LN is fucking great.

What are you talking about? I like Emi more than every other character in this series. Just because I don't like the annoying child it doesn't mean I'm salty he got with my preferred girl.

Do we get to see more of Lucifer?

Attached: maou-sama 437563845.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

I'm really looking forward to season 2!

any day now...

>everyone except Emifags drops the series because they force her so hard
>l-look, she's the most popular!

>tsunfag in charge of not being delusional
Most people only watched the anime, and don't think Emi was even a serious contender in the Maoubowl.

The romance thing seems to be coming to a head. Maou finally come to Emi's apartment, and Chihio has gotten desperate.

Maou was forcefully kissed by Chiho.

leaving him dumbfound at being forced to think about the idea of someone loving him in a romantic way

Attached: HatamaoV20_8.png (580x821, 336K)

>She dared to antagonize the MC, although unlike many others of her archetype, she actually had damn good reason to.
It always amazed me how many people hated her for basically not immediately trusting that her mortal enemy the fucking demon king had turned over a new leaf.

user you need to understand first impressions are everything.
Everything.

Maou literally dindu nuffin

Controversial in what way?

>implying Emi isn’t the rare case of a tsundere done right
Based bananilla

>what could have been an extremely funny anime with a brilliant concept got derailed into a shitty romance flick

Fucking romancefags

>teen
Aren’t they like, in their 20s?

They're both claimed to be 20, though Emi's actual age is 17

It doesn’t grow, but she has a “sister” that is basically a grown-up version of her. Also, they kinda become major plot points.

Demon ageing is a bit unclear; Lucifer looks 14 but is implied to be a fallen angel considerably older. But in his human form, Maou sure looks late teens and put down 17 for his age when setting up his documents. Emi is 17, but put down 18 on hers.

Maou is hundreds of years old.

Because she was mean to their self-insert

Only animeonly babies like chihoe

Meanwhile, nobody likes Emi.

In what way?

look at this fucking hero

Attached: [FFF] Hataraku Maou-sama! - 07 [DD26C39E].mkv_snapshot_20.11_[2019.04.11_23.28.51].jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>this is what titfags actually believe

S2 when

cute!

Attached: [FFF] Hataraku Maou-sama! - 09 [25BB6CE8].mkv_snapshot_12.27_[2019.04.12_00.16.22].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Because she was an interesting character who was reduced into being part of a harem in something that turned boring as shit.

Never.
Not memeing the author actually said we'll never get a second season on twitter.

It was so fucking obvious director-san's dick was eternally out for Chiho, holy shit.

I only watched the anime and even then I was convinced that Emi was the best. Was Chiho even less impressive in LN?

Even in the anime it was obvious that Emi was going to win Maoubowl. Shit that was obvious by the second episode.

Are any parents cool in japland?

Unironically both sets of parents in Tsuki ga Kirei. Especially Kotarou's. ESPECIALLY Kotarou's mom. No perky MILF shit. That was one extremely mediocre-looking, naggy but well-intending mom.

Attached: 111.jpg (864x1048, 395K)

The LN represents her fine. She's a clingy teenage girl head over heels with a guy she likes and pretty much dedicates herself to being as boring as possible about it. Also has two very prominent "hamburgers" that are supposed to be the author's way of showing she's actually competing with Emi, despite the fact that those indicate nothing about her character out-of-universe and don't really grab Maou's attention in-universe. In the anime, she is basically the same thing, except with more forests spotlight and more attention from Maou that she didn't get originally.

>t. seething Emifag
Just the fact she's not a raging cunt makes her far superior to Emi.

>wtf how dares Hero be angry at the mass murderer Maou she was raised to hate
yikes

>has a “sister” that is basically a grown-up version of her
Also the funny thing is that her sister despite looking older than she is actually her imouto.

>that spoiler
Fuck off you fucking fat slut.

>being so mad because of the Chihofag director you ban the anime completely
Based author.

Thats pretty much what novels are about after anime ended.

Attached: 1470895219612.jpg (850x858, 215K)

Like he has any influence on this at all. I am sure that he would like to see continuation to the anime same as we do.

Authors do usually have right of veto on adaptations of their works, and have been known to exercise it when they're unhappy with how an existing one's been done, preventing any more seasons.

Or it could just be that the first one didn't generate enough sales for the beancounters to spend the money on a second one, and he knows it. We have no way of knowing, since the details of things like that tend not to be announced.

>Like he has any influence
>what is Yotsuba anime

I like Bell, but she never gets any mentions. Oh well.

Attached: petite.jpg (729x769, 168K)

>tfw hataraku maou sama aired 9 years ago

But I like Suzuno as well. On a side note, god, it took me several years to realize that Suzuno (鈴乃) means bell in Japanese. I knew that both Maou and Emi only slightly adjusted their names but never though that Suzuno did the same.

Attached: bcdf4e5e86bc774729b0331731bc56f6.jpg (788x1200, 189K)

What's it like in 2022? Clearly you've got some okay time travel technology if you can post on the 2019 internet.

The original SAO aired 32 years ago. Let that sink in.

Didn't the BD sell 10k average?

Suzuno had plenty of standout moments, especially in Ente Isla arc. It's a pity she ended up joining the Maoubowl though

Attached: 32.jpg (1280x1941, 643K)

Alsiel is such a cutie

Attached: SataniaThumbsUp.png (501x425, 246K)

I dunno. I don't follow the estimated sales figures for things.

>the hottest pic of her sucking a dick with angry expression, like she lost a bet or something
Could you elaborate on that?

>Write cute, angry but reasonable heroine.
>Fuck her, let's focus all of our resources in highlighting the random girl who had zero chances of winning and turn heroine into a bitch for no reason.
I like that he has standards. I'd be angry too.

show us the picture

Attached: YuiNotlikethis.png (112x112, 18K)

>Alsiel
How other demon generals can even compete? On a side note, Sadao had by far the most competent generals out of all demon lords. At least 2/4 of his subordinates were not jobbers

Attached: Demon Lord's Four Generals.jpg (1600x1384, 193K)

She is the far superior Emilia

Sariel a fag

>spoiler
How the fuck did that happen?!

Well, LN authors are trashy hacks who can barely write in the first place.

She saw that Maou is less of a demon and more of a king that actually cares for his people, and realizes how fragile he really is.

She's not really a serious contender though, all she did is blushing and being in denial about it.

Attached: 1365941366760.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>force female lead
what?
Did you think this was a harem?

>Did you think this was a harem?
It is now

Attached: 1370671596431.png (242x345, 132K)

You probably think Yahari isn't a harem either.

Of course. You have to pay though.

all we all forgetting Satan committed genocide?

It's all the Church's fault.

Attached: Volume 16 pull out image.jpg (1082x2048, 451K)

It all was actually Lucifer's fault. I do not know how Emi could even hate Maou more than Lucifer, when it was him who was responsible for the massacre in her homeland

Lucifer is his underling, which makes him responsible as well.

And she’s rooting for Chiho anyway.

double loser

Attached: 399.jpg (900x1350, 384K)

Flat character.

i like this LN but it focus so much jobbing in Mcdonals it scare the neet n=me

Deliciously so.

>2021
>Chihofags are still seething

Attached: 1392607464477.jpg (794x955, 397K)

>Chihofags
they exist?

Yeah they're called straight people.
I know it's hard to understand, being attracted to someone with a boy's body.

Kill me Emilia kill me because I am a very very bad person

Once a long time ago. They were plebs who were whiny even then.

Fuck off, director-kun, you won't ruin S2.

Yeah because there isn't going to be one.
You can thank your shitty author for playing favoritism in a medium that's income is based around appealing to a fanbase.

>20 volumes in
>The bowl has yet to begin
When will the hatefuck between the demon king and hero start?

>genocide?
It's just collateral damages in a conventional war. It's not like he set up camps to gas and experiment on a certain ethnicity.

Emifags are the kind of people who think that didn't happen.

I actually like Emi...I like Chiho more though, but an Emi end only makes sense. They're literally made to match each other in every way. A Chiho end would annoy me

After the main plot ends, I guess.

>director plays favoritism
>accuses others of playing favoritism

Attached: tfw you come back in episode IX.jpg (575x356, 20K)

It was clear that Yukino was going to win since the beginning of the series

Attached: rigged.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Because most haremshits don't have the obvious winner, right?

Chiho being the focus of the anime is merely balancing out Emi's focus in the LN. From a certain point of view.

"Harem" animes are usually a bad adaptation of VN rutes, most of them can't be called really harem for me straight harem is School Days

Youkan find it if you try.

Except for the actual harem animes like DxD.

Read this again I said usually not always I've never said that School Days was the only one I just said that it's an example of a true harem anime

There's cute tsun mad

and then there's real fucking ugly bitch mad. Emi is the latter.