Raildex

Gekota has ties god, demon, angels, and devils.

Attached: toaru gekota badge mikoto.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/D34Rr3UUwAAUtjd.jpg:large
m.youtube.com/watch?v=19mVt6qTEbM
youtu.be/7r64nTlEtEw
mirrored.to/files/6MF1Y9RK/Index_138.zip_links
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof
baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume7_Prologue
twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1116517415632773120
twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1116493771368099840
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20190412-00011441-bunshun-ent
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And it has ties to international domestic terrorists like Fiamma of the Alt Right.

Gekota is a cold-blooded amphibian sauropsida

>angels have bird like wings
Like sauropsida

>demons have dinos like wings
Like sauropsida

>Touma has dragons
Sauropsida

>Touma has eggs
Sauropsida lay eggs

Gekota confirmed true god of Toaruverse

Sluten is old and busted, Uiharu is the new hotness.

Attached: 1547162531463.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

Only in railgun manga. Apparently she has hacking power on par with the misaka network.

Uiharu was introduced before Saten was.

Attached: 1267339438467.jpg (426x458, 69K)

>Heaven canceler defies death
>looks like a frog

>2019
>I am forgotten

Attached: Frenda.Seivelun.full.1481346.jpg (600x847, 295K)

Half forgotten

Attached: 1488758413083.png (762x344, 380K)

Attached: selfie2.jpg (2526x1416, 690K)

Gekota = God

Mikoto = Mary

Sisters = Jesus. Born. Crucified. Death. Re-BORN. life. Sees all. Knows all.

Accelerator thinks Misakas are all good but Will says otherwise.

Attached: will of the misaka network saves touma toaru.jpg (2227x1600, 1.03M)

What's wrong with you for fuck sake, she was just a teen and you're joking about her death like this? Bravo, real funny, I'm amazed. Just wow.

>funimation

>Gekota
>God
Will is Nuit
Accel is one half hadit and Touma is the second half of hadit

They will both fuse with Will to create Nuit-Hadit

>His obsession on the state of #1 and #2 also came off as eye-rolling, we never ever learn of his past and why he wants to do what he does really and it's never capitalized on.

Actually #2 was further along ahead of #1. He knew about Aleister's true intentions. Understood the numbers were rankings of significance to AC and Aleister's planns rather than raw esper power.The reason why he got the tweesers and fought #1 was because he was dissatisfied of his position as a backup plan. Meanwhile Accel was being a good dog for darkside.

As for his personality? I don't get why Kakinefags like him so much. Dude's a jerk at best a selfish homicidal prick with insecurity issues at worst.

Attached: You though it was Weeharu BUT IT WAS ME! DI… Mental Out!.jpg (432x200, 14K)

He's not my favourite by any means but I like the contrast between him and Beetle as extremes of the same character and I hope we get filled in on his background at some point. Also his powers are really cool and his design is nice, especially the dark matter form.

you know, it just occur to me, with BOBO and Blood sign ending, I hope Kamachi can focus on Index more & release it sooner.....but we still have HO still >.

Dude, there was no need to drag this shit into another thread. It's literally just yelling opinions at each other. You should have noticed when the guy acted like his opinion was the only one that mattered

It's implied near the end of their fight that Kakine experienced a tragedy similar to him, but unlike Accel who had Last Order reach out to him, Kakine most likely had no one and took a different path. Beetle05 is likely the true nature of what Kakine Teitoku was before the 'tragedy' itself. He has implications to him, but not all of it is really brought to light, which is something I'm interested in seeing fleshed out more.

Kamachi is writing like 6 other series user. And no, he was told he's not allowed to release Index any faster than he already is, that's the whole reason he started publishing multiple series in the first place.

If Kamachi was allowed to publish Index as fast as we wanted he'd be done Part 3 by now.

>>.

Beetle isn't "true" Kakine, he's an aspect of him. People have many different facets to their personalities and the mix of them is what makes a person a person

>>.

Gekota is a magic God

Academy City water is turning Gekota gay.

The fact that he is an aspect alone hints that he wasn't always just a big asshole.

Uiharu will never be hotness...

Reminder that the most rare Gekota is the pink one given to Febri who in return have it to Janie.

>It's implied near the end of their fight that Kakine experienced a tragedy similar to him

Kakine did have his circumstance but they weren't like Accel's.

>but unlike Accel who had Last Order reach out to him, Kakine most likely had no one and took a different path.

It's more like after Accel beat his ass down the first time Yomikawa stopped him from killing Kakine. That was Kakine's moment to laydown just like Accel stayed down after Touma KO'd him. Acceleartor realized he was wrong and didn't want to kill all those girls. Kakine was just focused on stupid "villany" title b.s..

Also don't talk like LO just dropped in #1's lap like a fucking freebie. They built that relationship through mutual trust and genuine care for each other. Accel lost all his calc power and got crippled trying to save the sisters. No one came to Kakine because he got no friends because he's a chunni prick.

>>>.

Attached: bern umineko troll face.png (503x480, 88K)

The number 2/1 thing is pretty surface level banter for both of them. Kakine has actually acknowledged that Accelerator was good "villain" and that Black Wings were superior to his DM in OT15. Accelerator also noted that Kakine had pretty terrifying power and that his tragedy was similar to his.

Both of them have abonded numbers and the labels of hero and villain, it's just that Accelerator did so earlier like he always does.

Chill faggot. I wasn't discrediting anything between last order and Accel. No need to start throwing assumptions.

>people trolling you and telling you to kys.
That is just the average day on Yea Forums dumb Bernposter.

2/2
Mikoto said so herself and she’s an expert.

Attached: EB44AADD-A3F1-425D-B1A7-E99E93F5DBFC.jpg (412x322, 30K)

Fuck off back to twitter you faggot.

>More bothered by a newfag acting like a fag than people telling me to kill myself
Is this supposed to be strange?

Jan/Febri are 1st 2 of their series and ties to 1st 2 months named by Romans.

Romans killed Jesus. Jesus died for the Romans.

Jesus = Gekota

You sure this is a "troll face" and not "oh god I have a 40 inch vibe stuck inside of me" face?

Attached: 1539568184151.jpg (502x560, 41K)

Level 6 Accelerator V Level 6 Kakine

Who wins?

Attached: toaru gekota most powerful number one esper.jpg (226x223, 10K)

A lot of us have survived the entirety of Railgun only to see Mikoto end up with Gunha. Nobody ever expected it. The entire Raildex fanbase has gone into a panic. The threads are a complete mess and everybody has lost control. The future isn’t safe. People are actually hurting others and robbing anime stores. I’m from the future and this is my warning to all of you. I only get one message to send. Please for the love of god if you guys want to save this series and Kamachi do whatever is in your power to make it so that Kamachi doesn’t have this idea and that he never makes it happen. Farewell my fellow Raildex friends and godspeed.

No one. Everyone else on the planet loses though. Until Accelerator figures out how to manipulate the vector of time anyways

Jews killed Jesus though, Esther. Not directly, just forced the Romans' hand, even had an actual criminal lined up next to Jesus for the Jews to pick who to wish free.

They hug it out and Accelerator introduces Kakine to the good side

gg

Attached: 111111.jpg (550x623, 390K)

Accelerator because only he can reach it properly and Kakine is dead or explode like Misaka once achieving it.

An Absolutely Ordinary rock you can find anywhere.

Attached: True Number One.jpg (1600x1200, 121K)

YOU FUCKING JINXED IT GOOD JOB RUINING MY SOGIKOTO DREAMS

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

To be fair, Kakine might survive the explosion. Probably lose his ego though.

Reminder that I'd pull that ass on my lap in a heartbeat

Attached: 69414617_p1.png (517x676, 278K)

To be fair you're a goddamn faggot.

A banana

Accel because Kakine isn't a Level 6.

Gunha is more likely to end up with Junko. Literally the only other person who can keep up with him barring Saints or near-magic gods like Ollerus, and not get bodied immediately.

Rock wouldn't work.

Maybe if it was Touma.

And he had TWO ROCKS.

Then maybe.

Attached: 9d1d3b6d110e2d024e26e520efc1654b.png (137x135, 53K)

Full penetration when?

>Junko wouldnt get immediately bodied by Gunha
lmao

Full?

pbs.twimg.com/media/D34Rr3UUwAAUtjd.jpg:large

Junko could probably only keep up with Gunha if he was holding back heavily. There's a huge gap between L4s and L5s.

As for JunkoXGunha ship? Sure it's cute. Why not? Then Junko can get gekota phone straps with her BF. Both are rather clueless though.

Hot glueing doujins when

Attached: 1494878067596.png (927x1226, 572K)

That's probably not true, considering he's the backup to Accelerator who was "The Main Plan"
The Main plan to what exactly? Aleister would've said something about it, but he didn't. Most likely, this plan shit refers to ascension to Level 6, aka SYSTEM. If Kakine is his backup in this regard, he can most certainly reach it, most likely temporarily (talking a couple of hours or minutes before explosion) or with special modifications (he can reach it but needs to fulfill certain conditions)

Who's going to be best girl in Railgun 3 and why is it Misaki?

Attached: toaru misaki misaka mental out pure and noble heart.jpg (828x1200, 388K)

Gunha

Attached: 74125554_p20.jpg (1571x1101, 604K)

Junko x Gunha x Misaki when?

Lifesaver

Iruka will win the Junkobowl

Attached: 73512698_p0.png (1050x1750, 2.03M)

Now that we think about it it’s probably Kongou because of the Baba scene.

That's a pretty brown Junko

Are we attracted to Junko?

>If Kakine is his backup in this regard, he can most certainly reach it, most likely temporarily (talking a couple of hours or minutes before explosion) or with special modifications (he can reach it but needs to fulfill certain conditions)
Not that guy, but I can accept this (at least with original Kakine).

The whole "only accelerator can reach stable level 6" meme was done by tree diagram which calculated it based on the current information then.

Instead of time limit or requiring external support it would have to also do with him losing his sense of "self" or disappearing from the physical world and being the all powerful existence of an entire dark matter universe.

Tsssk-tssk-tssk.
Doubting an:
>Completely
>Ordinary
>rock
>that could be
>found pretty much anywhere
Just give it a little bit of
>And
>And
>And
>It happened with a deafening shatter
>There was also a huge cloud of dust
>The city was broken apart and both monsters were nowhere to be seen

Attached: Nothing can stop him. NOTHING.jpg (730x548, 220K)

I don’t know about this we stuff but I’d assume the majority here are. Why?

Then just go with Junko x Misaki x Misaka.

GEKODA DILDOS

Or Junko x Misaki x Misaka x Kongo. But never Kuroko.

At least 95% right? At LEAST that many.

>The whole "only accelerator can reach stable level 6" meme was done by tree diagram which calculated it based on the current information then.
Tree diagram projected about 100 years into the future though. I doubt Kakine's transformation has been so drastic that it wasn't even considered a possibility.
>It would have to do with loss of self
Misaka was said to have much the same consequences so this loophole is more believable.

Fuck off /u/shitter.

Tokiwadais are the best breeding materials.

L5's are the most powerful, but level 4s are better waifu material for both long term mental stability and more normally adjusted minds/egos.

True level six is accepting yourself for what you truly are and coming to peace with it. That’s unironically the truth of it all. The second Accel confesses his love to LO he will be a full on level six.

Attached: 000Beast666.jpg (400x570, 27K)

>Tree diagram projected about 100 years into the future though.
Tree diagram predicted Misaka would lose int 160+ moves. She got wrecked in like 3.

So when Mikoto accepts her breast size she’ll be a level six?

>Tokiwadais are the best breeding materials.
*blocks your path*

Attached: 1511071817016.jpg (1199x1017, 197K)

Janine could never be a level six because if he ever seen himself for what he truly was he’d 404 himself.

The way I see it, Accelerator will reach it organically and Kakine will reach it forcefully most likely through some messed up means like eternal physical/mental agony or loss of individuality

Who's possibly the next one that will get solo cover?

She was still alive after 3 moves. Tree Diagram was projecting a battle to the death where Misaka doesn't just start crying midway through.

Attached: 1461534164399.jpg (930x720, 88K)

We.. aren’t attracted to that.

>Mikoto got fucking extended limbs, universe face, electric body, fucking halos, and near unlimited power during level 6 shift.
>still flat tho
Checks out.

>best breeding materials.

Attached: 1553824851949.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Touma or Aiwass

Attached: 1540965485364.png (1100x1600, 977K)

HAHA! Chestlets and womanlets so in denial.

Using magic side is cheating. Near every girl there is made for taking science cock

Attached: 1545788357625.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Cause accelerator was chatting and trying not to spill spaghetti about being a fucking murderer. Dude was more focused trying to rebuke Misaka's claims saying sisters were dolls than actually fighting.

I really hope Touma gets a solo cover one day. Might be something as amazing as NT9 & NT18

>loose lock thot
>best breeding material
Maybe the most accessible cum dumpster, but certainly not the best.

He’s not as cool as you think.

That's exactly the point. Tree Diagram isnt calculating things like "Will she give up midway" it's just comparing stats.

Did you guys know that Kongou completed all of her summer homework in a single day?

I wonder how many nerds she hired.

WAIT When was this stated? are you for real? was this in a interview? please and thanks.

Normal high school boys are not supposed to be cool, MP. His priorities are to act like one.

It’s a lie. Kamachi doesn’t even write most of his series. He just does the storyboard and others take that and do the detailed stuff. The only series he actually writes is Index.

He actually accepted himself as an irredeemable scum in OT15. That's the very reason he stabbed Yomikawa, it was to stop Accelerator from being "good" and prove his point.

I'm not sure if that's as impactfull to him as the LO stuff tho

She's only accessible for Touma tho
And she IS high tier, wtf are u on about

Attached: 41567983221.jpg (850x1235, 178K)

>WAIT

Attached: 1487866561159.png (740x565, 560K)

>High tier
Hard for her to be high when she's so short though, she's not even high enough to reach the top shelf

Attached: smoll penguin.png (1917x1080, 3.43M)

I’m gonna be honest, I skipped every volume that didn’t have Accelerator in it a few years ago and I’m still trying to catch up at about halfway through NT but all the other characters except Thor and Aleister are so uninteresting.

>He’s not as cool as you think.

Attached: Nyoro~n.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

>She's only accessible for Touma tho
Actually believing this.

Bitch is a thot.

BOB CUUUUUT

Attached: D3E531AD-D810-441B-AEC6-189ED13C9CF9.jpg (1000x1000, 144K)

Same except no skipping. Accel chapters go in an instant. Everything else takes days or weeks.

She doesn't go after any other guys at all though. She even tries to recruit other girls to come help her get dicked

Attached: NT_Index_v02_084.jpg (1099x1600, 359K)

That's scenes good, but Dolly reunion will seal the arc. Misaki will end as winner of Daihasei.

Bullied Coronzon is moe

Opening up guns blazing is just cheating, especially against poor science giblets.
This user got it right.

Attached: Stare.png (666x691, 366K)

>I skipped every volume that didn’t have Accelerator in it a few years ago
I was right about Accelfags.
Don't waste your time, Accel gonna be irrelevant again like it should be and stay like a proper side character.

Makes me wonder what would have actually happened if Mikoto killed herself like she was planning to.
>Aleister uses it as a bullshit excuse to stop the experiment and spread the Sisters
>Mikoto gets shoved into some type of Dark Legacy thingy

>He’s still mad

Attached: 864F9173-5507-4693-8286-F3614AF44609.jpg (896x544, 157K)

Forever FLAT, forever delicious

Attached: c56dfed2ae919b052178d3552c177ad1.jpg (850x1201, 97K)

>Bitch is a thot.
That's a bold claim. Where's your proof? As far as I know she's still a virgin and only lusts after Touma, which is natural because his ability nullifies the inhibitions of the girls around him, making them irresistibly attracted to his cock.

Attached: sample_eac3bd266233d163c5e2e39c76db7d54c949c31f.jpg (850x1189, 231K)

who and who

I didn't say anything wrong. We don't need more unnecessary MC's. Just focus on Touma and get to the point already.

>Forever FLAT
>Original?
>More like bugged Alfa-test

Attached: 1539958583999.jpg (1700x2266, 340K)

Science just seems to make you more of a chad, and magic makes you more effeminate. The only real exceptions to this are Mathers Westcott and Acqua. Everyone else is either a cute girl who wants dicks, or a very pretty boy who could easily pitch or receive.
>Odin, paragon of manliness starts using magic
>Eventually starts to love dicks and becomes a girl
>Aleister's entire existence
>Even artificial creatures like 545 are made expressly to be proficient at getting dicked
>etc

Attached: 1549639560789.jpg (1276x720, 180K)

Kamijou is so coo....

Attached: 175CC19C-53E8-4E1E-8B08-B60F4083D8DF.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Three MC's is basically a get out of jail card for creating dramatic tension
>Oh no touma is moments away from getting anally fisted
>lets see what Shiage is doing

l

Attached: 74125554_p9.jpg (1379x1854, 286K)

I can't do it bros. I can't fap to Index chars at all. They don't arouse me at all and I feel bad for trying, like I'm sullying them.

Attached: 04C66EF9-2F11-4CC6-8680-3F7411CB8063.jpg (640x360, 49K)

>Like I'm sullying them
They're literally written to be lewded

Attached: Kamachi discovers a love of cow tits.png (587x216, 21K)

How about fapping to MP?

how about now?

Attached: 1479350287440_e.jpg (299x494, 34K)

Don't worry about it. The girls that are considered top tier in Raildex would be bottom of the barrel in any other series.

You can fap to Othinus. She’s already given up being a god for the specific purpose to live as a trophy who will never get any because she’s not one of the main girls.

>That leg gap
Literally begging for it

Attached: 1544799246567.jpg (956x535, 62K)

And the other way around.

>Never get any
>He doesnt know

Attached: 1553393549931.jpg (762x1055, 121K)

Nagai filler character is shit.

All I know is that her popularity rating has massively dropped since she lost her magic god powers.

The only char I can seem to faithfully rub one out too is Mina but I have to imagine her slutting herself out to the MC's or else I can't get anything done.

I feel bad jacking it to girls from shows that I like in general because it does sully my memories of the show in question. I did that with K-on and it's ruined now, I won't repeat that mistake.

Attached: 1546859273900.png (1280x720, 484K)

>Why does he wear a faggot chain on his neck?
Is this a 2011 thing?

Attached: Hmm.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

Taking away the fact that you think it’s filler he’s a better written character than most that we get in this series including the MC.*

>Jacking it to K-on
When I first got into hentai all those years ago that was my favorite series to jack it too and I have no regrets.

I think it looks good. Mii got it for him.

>misaka WORST
>not flat. still a tomboy. one of the guys and constantly busts accel's balls.
Basically the BEST

>misaka's original
Basically the WORST

The opposite actually

Dumbass MP but still cute

worst a best

Attached: 4321678461.png (696x1000, 492K)

>basically
I wonder who could be behind this post.

To think that guy go some of that oppaizuri from mii.

Absolute mad lad

m.youtube.com/watch?v=19mVt6qTEbM

Wow, it's nothing

>posting a reupload
youtu.be/7r64nTlEtEw

I hope they continue with the alphabetical titles and release it as Railgun D instead of boring old Railgun 3.

Attached: 1518327734284.jpg (1157x1637, 785K)

That PV is old news anyway.

NT23 in June or July?

June is BloodSign. We might be looking towards July

Touma can get oppaizuri from much more bustier woman though.

Basically. But it's fine. Index 3 so bad anything will taste delicious after that shitfest.

Also Misaki will save the day.

Touma doesn't get shit because he's FUKOUDA enough to be Jap MC protagonist and thus has to be a beta herbivore.

Meanwhile Hamazura is 3rd MC and gets away with having GF.

I want to rest my head on busty dorm manager onee-san boobs.
Fuck my life

Kakine can't even reach level 6. He will die before, as or just after he reaches level 6. Only Accelerator can become a level 6.

That said I don't think either would win. Level 6 basically means you are god. There wouldn't be much that Accel and Kakine couldn't do and they would likely just cancel each other out.

Hamazura still hasnt gotten any action at all though hilariously

>a literal chuuni skull
>looks good
No, MP.

>Kakine can't even reach level 6.
Can't become a *stable* level 6.
>Only Accelerator can become a level 6.
Only Accelerator can become a *stable* level 6
>Level 6 basically means you are a god
Lmao. No. Level 6 means you *understand* god.

Hi

Attached: Reddit.jpg (640x853, 56K)

>Accelerator
>understand god
>"The One Who Wields The Power of God"
It was there all along afterall

Kakine being a back up plans doesn't mean he was going to be used for the same thing as Accel. Aleister had other back up plans to the main plan and Kakine was one of those back up plans.

Only Accelerator can reach level 6. If Kakine could really reach level 6 then why hasn't Aleister attempted to use him for it? Even after he became immortal? It's because he can't be used.

>Hamazura still hasnt gotten any action at all though hilariously
That time he and his gf went into that dark room and held hands while they watched a movie together

Attached: lewd.png (2500x2641, 328K)

He probably can’t.
Other than Lessar's 15 minutes quickie.
Headcrabs&Railguns and Fairies of doom.
Imotos that can nuke a country and just bad luck in general.
Unless it’s Whosaki or Lolaleister.
But one would be forgotten and the other one is rape.
At least it's an open season for groping and molesting.

Attached: Touma uses burrow..png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>Will becomes one with the universe, the metaphysical, and conceptual as part of the Clonoth
>Accelerator wields the power of the Clonoth
>"The One Who Wields The Power of God"
>Will is Nuit
This shit was gonna happen from the very beginning and it's just a sapling right now as it is.

>Kissed his GF
>Lewd dating
>Lewd hand holding
>Lewd bunny suit
Meanwhile Touma gets biribiri'd and bitten by a homeless hobo that bums off him and does nothing to help out at home.

He does get some feels from misaki boobs but he forgets it immediately so does that even count?

Consequences arising doesn't mean he couldn't possibly do so. Even if its unlikely he'd ever grow enough of a spine to grab Lessar or Aleister and fuck their tits

lmao, no it means you can do god's calculations and it's meant to equivalent of as Magic God. Try and get it right.

Iruka will be assimilated into the clique. She'll never get that chance.

>Kissed her
This is the main thing Hamazura has going for him, ever since then he's been cockblocked from any further action
>Lewd dating
Where? And as far as going out with girls is concerned Touma has it in spades
>Handholding
>Bunny suit
NT9

Attached: Local Magic God doesn't know how to seduce normal high school boys.png (579x1282, 99K)

Sure thing dumbass. Keep repeating this and I'm sure you'll get some dumb newfags to believe you eventually. I'll just watch and laugh as you continue to not have a single quote to support you

Don't forget that they sleep together too

I always assumed people liked Kakine for the same people like Gilgamesh: asshole pretty boys make self-loathing fangirls wet and self-loathing fanboys imagine that's what a Chad is.

>Iruka will be assimilated into the clique. She'll never get that chance.
This. Misaka owns the Junkobowl. She ain't giving it up.

Attached: toaru level five power of breasts misaka misaki.png (875x1300, 367K)

>You have to be self loathing to like asshole characters
They're just fun

Attached: 1365894039169.gif (480x270, 409K)

Sullying cute anime girls is the greatest pleasure.

Short Hair DAY!

Attached: uiharu.jpg (876x1200, 97K)

>like Gilgamesh
Not sure if I want to laugh on the floor with tears coming out my eyes or barf.

Kakine has NEVER EVER been #1.

Gilgamesh was the ULTIMATE CHAD of his era and OWNED THE WORLD. Also the technical winner of HF4.

Kakine just jobs.

Attached: kuki hideo gilgamesh fate majikoi.jpg (593x444, 201K)

I hate Saten. I fucking hate her.

We all do

Actually, no. Back-up plans are used for the purposes of achieving the same result as the main plan, or something close at the very least. The reason why Accelerator was chosen to go for Level 6 was because he was a better candidate, not just the only one. Additionally, his status as the best candidate was calculated by the Tree Diagram. If Accelerator dies, Kakine would take his place. He most likely has the capacity to become Level 6 but is much, much more difficult to pull through such that its just not worth the resources to try.
If we're talking along these lines, Kakine "Touches" the territory of god, which means he can do what god can. This could allude to an actual Level 6 shift, but in actuality don't look too deep into it. Those titles most likely refer to the fact that Accelerator's absolute and unstoppable offense and Kakine's ability to create matter from nothing.

>Consequences arising
It was along the lines of other girls preventing the action on the fly.
From “brrrrt” to the building\homing Headcrab\Breedway to the good old boot into the girls face. Touma has cockblockers all over the world and especially high concentration of them in the Bongland.
Right now contenders for the T’s D must be pretty tough or they will be obliterated by competition.
>If Headcrab ever gets the buff the list of possible girls shrinks to MG's and Lolaleister
The horror.

Attached: yay.png (118x167, 14K)

The cockblocking is in the same vein as "will touma ever grow a spine" because if he does the cockblocking becomes a lot less of an issue.

Will we get an Astral Buddy anime?

Attached: 193931l.jpg (419x600, 40K)

>BRRRRRT
>Index&Breedway cchanting noises
>Odin doing a 4000 hit air combo on the girl
>Have a spine they said
>IT WILL BE FINE THEY SAID

Attached: 1553268010496.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

Not for a while yet. Hell I'd be surprised if it lasts long enough to get one, I'm half expecting Accelerator and Astral Buddy to end in a couple years to help the aeon shift.

They'll have to animate it if the Accel manga refuses to pick up the fucking slack when it comes to its arcs.

Pls no

Accelerator can end whenever, it never made sense in the first place to have a spin-off covering someone who's already a main character.

>Mikoto

>>IT WILL BE FINE THEY SAID
Touma shattered those delusions

delusione breaker

So we can all agree that the best spin-off was objectively Idol Accel, right?

Railgun started in the middle of OT, Mikoto barely had any screentime at all at the time. Plus it made sense to cover the Sister's Arc from her perspective.

No, but it was good.

Attached: cutest girl in raildex.jpg (1080x1540, 770K)

It's still railgun (the manga not the anime)

>Barely had any screentime at all
>OT1
>OT3
>OT4
>OT5
>OT6
>OT8
>OT9
>OT 10
>OT12
>OT13
Dude are you fucking kidding me?
>

Pic irrelevant I'm guessing?

Accel isn't a constant Main character in Index. Only specific volumes\arcs.
Won't be surprised if the manga jumped to NT timeline after OT13 events.

You guessed wrong.

When she can beat saints

Pretty sure I'm right.

Both are good in their own ways.

Accel idol more fun. Astral buddy actually has something besides jokes.

>Actually has something

Uiharu is canon in the LN, Saten gets a couple mentions only because a director jerks off to her

It really depends. Consider OT1 Touma for example:
>Index irritates him
>acts smug
>Index irritates him more
>tricks her into eating trash
>feels bad
>eats trash
>screams such misfortune
It's unexplicably charming.
Gilgamesh is fun.
Kakine is a blend of the two above.

Yes

Found a faggot.

Attached: Very gay.jpg (520x380, 34K)

>Whenever the author/plot needs her to?

She's probably a decent to upper tier level 4. Not enough to take on a saint.

She's not actually relevant in half of those though. And starting around the time Railgun started (OT14), she barely did anything until WW3.

The plan was to get punched by touma and kill magicians, he Aleister just wanted a roundabout way by having villains redeem themselves amd help touma go punch him

Love how after pointing out that spamming images of one particular character is annoying, some fag has to passive aggressively use that exact one the following thread. Are you this petty

Two of those three could probably just be convinced to join as a four way if he had the spine for it

Are you actually high? Regardless, she still has a lot of screen time in them and appearances. Don't default too 's-she's not relevant in half'.

She was such a sexy teen.

There's no point. Some of the people here are obsessed with relevancy and have some weird strict ass bar for what counts as relevant. Just ignore.

Index 138 Download: mirrored.to/files/6MF1Y9RK/Index_138.zip_links

Attached: 03.jpg (1536x2048, 1.28M)

Wanna fuck Lolaster

> asshole pretty boys make self-loathing fangirls wet

Pretty sure that would be Accelerator, or even Kamisato.

Uiharu actually has a high-tier personality that she keeps repressed to maintain her image. She's probably a sadistic monster in the sheets

>off by 2
>t.Kakine
Sasuga.

Attached: 1552453412553.jpg (1080x1920, 415K)

It's nice to see Terra is still getting work after his last employers cut him off.

Attached: 1539961985118.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

How will they do NT in Railgun?

My bet is they simply wont.

Attached: ded.jpg (300x448, 80K)

Its an huge arc that takes place during the few weeks Mikoto has free

End it after NT3.

Why would they do NT? Besides Sisters It doesn't seem like they will bother doing a mikoto POV for every arc she was in. Besides Sisters probably happened because Mikoto was involved before Touma. I can't think of another arc where a Mikoto POV would be needed,

Im more interested in how much pages will be given to Mikoto's - "oh shit he might be dead" angst.

Attached: 1554468718149.jpg (1920x1080, 117K)

0, it will be skipped just like the OT16 scene

Hawaii honestly would benefit a lot from one, so it seems less like a total bastardization

It'll be skipped since there's no point.

Sasuga Aleister.
Shooting competition down at every opportunity given.
Then they skip it straight to the drunk reunion?

Attached: 1554565518975.jpg (640x933, 102K)

>angsty Mikoto arc after WW3
>big arc before Mikoto goes to Hawaii
>Hawaii Mikoto POV
>another arc between NT3 and NT5
>the next time period a Railgun arc could happen its after NT10 and before NT12

Not much time passes between NT10 and NT13 though, it's like what, two days? She's sitting there thinking about hot to ask him what the hell happened during that time too, it wouldn't make much sense to throw some random adventure in the middle of it

Its actually a full week

Attached: A_Certain_Unified_Calendar.png (3268x2326, 859K)

>She's sitting there thinking about hot to ask him what the hell happened during that time too, it wouldn't make much sense to throw some random adventure in the middle of it
Sounds like Jailbreaker to me

>Mikoto POV in Hawaii
> we get more Accel and Mikoto scenes
Yes please

What about NT7 when all the hero shit was going down?

Doesnt seems too interesting

I forgot about, maybe this time the talk will happen

>Look at calender's legend
>Accelerator receives brain damage
>Black squares in 7 locations

Attached: 1550844597917.jpg (1271x717, 113K)

We'll probably see it. Gouranga a long time ago teased we'd at least make it to Ichihanaransai.

I hope Kamachi drop Hamazura & Accel as a main character and instead place based Kamisato alongside Touma.
Also Saten or Kuroko as heroine.

Fair enough I suppose Mikoto and making sense in the same sentence was a bit much.

kek

Based speedreader

In addition, remove Touma's harem and instead place them with his Dragons as lolis.
Blonde loli
Red hair loli
Blue hair loli
Purple hair loli
Black hair loli
White hair loli
And finally brown hair loli

>mfw the entire index anime happens between two releases of the manga

Attached: 1502595425749.jpg (572x556, 38K)

?

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

Didn't Mikoto say/think something negative about accel in NT22? I can't find the line.

Railgun often has completely unrelated incidents occur in Academy City while other shit is happening elsewhere in the world or in the Dark Side. Misaka could be involved in another conflict that spans the length of Agitate Halation without intersecting it at all. That's basically what happened during the Daihaseisai

The one line at the top sparked a thread-wide debate of how ignorant and retard Mikoto is to Accel's development.

Attached: 7e93a7af110ed6bddc35ccd6f7c91637.png (1594x782, 203K)

Wait that's not the line, it's this. Fuck my brain

Attached: Disgustingname.png (1587x175, 19K)

That's the one thanks. I remember people arguing about how she is ok with Aliester and yet still now over Accel.

Well Mikoto is incredibly ignorant in general so that's the answer to both.

It was pretty autistic

Attached: 1554305734589.jpg (450x642, 49K)

Just use translated one instead.
Or you prefer using rune version for additional "mystery"?

Attached: x28.jpg (2145x3056, 840K)

She's fairly aloof surprisingly. Tends to not think about it much I noticed and I think it's an intentional character flaw given her not knowing affected her a lot in NT22.

I've just been posting it like that for years at this point

Attached: 1546566711968.png (640x640, 590K)

Why the fuck would Mikoto know anything about Accel's development?
People here are have legit autism
Wow user, you figured out writing 101

Nah I know it's writing 101, but a lot of people tend to not notice it and just say she sucks. I guess you can still say she sucks even if she's meant to be that way.

Kakine lacks the charm. Gilgamesh might be more like Mathers in that regard

I'm pretty sure most people here know this already. It's just ignorance, lack of knowledge and her one-track mind.

Yeah Mathers is a better example. Strong, intimidating, charismatic, unrepentant asshole, jobs to some bullshit but still top tier.

5.3 kinda foreshadowing of clonoth, with Qliphoth is opposite of sephiroth, does kamachi ever foreshadowing what is the opposite of clonoth?

Clonnoth is both life and death so it doubt it will have an opposite unless its literally nothing

How far along ahead was Kakine? Does he have more value in Aiwass' eyes compared to Accel...?

Don't think Aiwass has said a single thing regarding Kakine

He doesn't care about him.

Mina needs to be flat

>NT in railgun
Not sure if casual or just stupid

Railgun is volumes behind. They are barely doing Daihasei now. That's from fucking season 1 of Index. You can tell because promo has both Misaki and Misaka in p.e. bloomers

>Reminder.
Yeah. Level 6 mikoto would still be flat. Even at infinite energy can she not grow a normal pair of boobs

Wouldn't he have to be able to calculate a black hole...? That's way beyond him to control such a massive phenomenon, no?

user I think you might be retarded

Sounds like gekota is based and redpilled

Doesn't Accel require at least a few decades to get level 6 naturally? Kakine might take centuries?

>Flat neko widow
You shut your whore mouth.

That only means flat is already perfection and doesnt needs further improvements

He's talking about the furure of the manga dipshit

No? Calculating a black hole is relatively easy since all he'd have to do is compress his plasma. But why the fuck would he? Also, read the book. He literally manipulate metaphysics through the Clonoth.

Not everyone needs to be flat. Oversaturation is the worst.

While this power was brought down from Mikoto with the help of the network, it is not the network itself, its something different entirely.
Unless you think that WILL is secretly a turbo EDGE-lord.
Just imagine how awkward that NT9 scene becomes.
>Hey remember me /escape?
>You tore me apart like a mad dog and fed me to your pet Dragon swarm /return.
>and here am I saving your dumb ass /return.
>Sigh /return.
>It also bothers me you know /escape?
>Fucking Magc Gods and their Normal High School Boys with dragons /return.
>"Team Kamijou" my ass /return.
Lol.

Attached: Will wave.jpg (225x286, 31K)

I mean Gensei literally said it was Mikoto's power

Accelerator would take a century and a half naturally.
Then don't think. He did mention him
>There is the matter with Kakine Teitoku as well...
There is something about him rather important.

>He was just barely managing to hold onto his life. He could do nothing more to revive
himself.
>“I tried to bring you to attack me by bringing up Last Order, but I was able to do so
much easier than I had expected. With this level of maturity, you cannot even deal with
>Fuse Kazakiri. Dammit Aleister, are you rushing things this time, too? ...The matter of
Kakine Teitoku bothers me as well.”

He did, it's still one of the mysteries from OT that Kamachi didn't address. Kakine's fate is one of the biggest mistakes Aleister made actually because it opened the door for Tsuchimakdo to learn about UNDER_LINE and thereby reaching DRAGON and Aiwass, which Kakine himself was pretty close to until he decided to say "fuck everything I'm stabbing this totally innocent woman to cement my ideals"

>>"Team Kamijou" my ass /return.
>Touma only saved the sisters once.
>Accel has save them countless times now
>Also LO keeps replying how awesome and tsundere #1 is.
>Misaka network clearly "Team #1" but Will smart enough to play hard to get and act tsundere while pretending to bandwagon "Team Kamijou"
>Accel finally gets all the sisters that were released and "born" to be of service to him.
I'll take it.

Attached: D0aFGmeUUAAIXtk.png (300x634, 252K)

I got far more amusement from Touma's casual reaction to Accel slamming the shit out the ship he is currently aboard than I should have.

He really isnt normal anymore

Is there a logic to which sentence ender she uses? I never paid attention but the thought suddenly occurred to me.

>How in hell did this faggot spew out all this shit just from one quote /escape?
>Post implied that annoyed Will-chan had no other choice but to first save and then rely on the guy who can kill her /return.
>And almost did once /return.
>Because a horny Magic God is deleting her from existence with her autistic mating dance and boy is too fucked to notice it /return.
>She is pissed with both of them /return.
>But she can’t show it in front of Touma or she will get Dragon'ed in every hole she has /return.
>Which is bad /return.
>There would be no need to pretend to be in "Team Kamijou" in front of pet Accel /return.
>Jokes aside /return.
>Will is both dead and alive, if Touma never stopped the №1 meat grinder /return.
>There would only be dead ones /return.

Attached: 1539753484843.png (544x537, 171K)

She's a program.

Teitoth is the superior Tree, fight me faggits
Did anyone notice why Tree Diagram is called "Tree Diagram"?

Attached: HalloweenKakine.png (722x1176, 912K)

Going entirely off logic without actually referring to the text, I would assume return is a line break as normal, when you end a thought or sentence but intend to keep going, and escape would be more final

/escape before ?
/return before .
Some other things pop out too.

Attached: 1543002684883.jpg (335x371, 24K)

Aleister making everyone an esper actually made sense once the sparks from magic came into the picture

>One lets the other possibly manipulate metaphysics
>The other lets them create....metaphysics?

Looking at it again, I don't think the beyond keter thing meant beyond aeons. Aeons are even mentioned during it. I believe it is just referring to them go to a spear that isn't on the conventional trees to begin with.
>“I am a demon without a place in any of the ten spheres.”
>“Thus, I can become the manager seated in the unmarked eleventh sphere!! My name is Qliphah Puzzle 545, my number is the true 11, and its meaning is ‘the stepping stone of wickedness that supports good deeds’! The path of 78 cards is found here. I provide power to my contractual master, the transcendent lifeform who controls the entirety of the still nameless third three. I offer the path of survival to that being! I offer him the wisdom found beyond the Abyss!!!!!”

I wonder why 545 got a sphere of her own. The early portion talks about this being possible due to her being based on Coronzon. Shouldn't she be the snake hiding behind Clonoth like Coronzon is to Sephiroth?

Now that everyone is asleep I can say with confidence that:
Mikoto is shit.
Saten is shit.
Junko is shit.
Frenda is shit.
Kongou is shit.
And all other Railgun girls except dragon bitch and Uiharu is shit and should go in the trash.

Dumb gayfag

Keter is the top sphere in general. Going beyond Keter is entering Ein Soph, crossing the abyss, and gaining access to knowledge beyond all Aeons. She, quite literally says, that they've gone 'beyond keter' too. She also says that he has knowledge beyond Aeons in the text itself user.
As for the sphere of her own, it's likely like Coronzon to keep people who may abuse the clonoth out as well as aid Accelerator in the usage of it. It's pretty cute but now it makes me think that Qliphah is doing some weird insertion shit in Will.

>all other Railgun girls except dragon bitch and Uiharu is shit
I can sign on with this

Attached: 1541798285000.jpg (287x521, 30K)

Create new laws, both physical and metaphysical. Accelerator has defined the universe with calculations? Its quite simple. Change the universe. He can't manipulate them precisely like Accel, but he will be able to change them into something different at his whim.

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

>except dragon bitch
I can understand this one.
But why the hell is
>Uiharu
there?
Are you finally coming out?
You feathered faggot.

Attached: Found you, Angel-faggot-kun.png (352x313, 58K)

>Kamijou immediatly pulled Mikoto's slender shoulders close
cute

>Redefine the laws of the universe
>Have Accel manipulate your own metaphysical laws against you
Reminder Kekine fag that Destruction >>> Creation.

Uiharu has top bantz and can take a beating

Attached: 74153045_p5.png (504x794, 315K)

>Destruction >>> Creation.
Not even Kakainum fag.
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1552870635662.jpg (450x634, 168K)

>invert the phenomena
>metaphysics that Accelerator has to redefine his understanding of hit him back
Sasuga. To create and change is greater then destroying and manipulating.

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

I would love it if round 3 was just them flinging and changing universal/metaphysical laws at a whim

He can't adjust for plasma if some outside source is affecting it in earlier volumes though

I’m feeling kind of A Certian Scientific Railgun today because my Astral Buddy said that I’m imagine breaker a dream last night.

Yeah? That doesn't disprove my point that he can't do it. It's not practical, takes too much time, and he can't reverse it if he does it so he'd be fucked.

Accelerator is rank (insert digit number here)

Before creation comes destruction user. You can create all you want, it doesn't matter if it can be knocked down.

>there's no index ep tomorrow

Attached: ded.jpg (1920x1080, 940K)

>Change the phenomena and laws
>Accelerator immediately adapts and takes a step closer
>Rinse and repeat until he's right infront of you
>Just chokes you out ((((metaphysically))))

Honestly we’re all happy about that.

Attached: misaka cat.jpg (1079x1045, 123K)

Thank God.

>not a pig

If they don’t hire Nagai to do it next time then somebody is going to die.

What would Nagai Othinus be like?

Mikoto face.

>Change property of the universe
>All matter is now Dark Matter, including flesh
>Accelerator is turned into a flesh puppet
>Accelerator is beaten

Probably pretty moe.

On the one hand, he'd totally botch the tone of the arc and the intimidation factor, but he'd probably pick up on the autistic mating dance aspect

C-can i post Mikoto butt?

>She also says that he has knowledge beyond Aeons in the text itself user.
Can you grab that one for me? I don't see Aeons being talked about besides during Coronzon and Crowley's fight.

It was a fun ride while it lasted.

>Before creation comes destruction
You actually are.
I’m sorry.
Oh wait.
>You can create all you want, it doesn't matter if it can be knocked down.
Just edgy.
Hey Kant, tell me this.
If there is nothing.
What is there to destroy?

Attached: 1541281520169.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>Accelerator's own metaphysical bullshit redirects the change

>Invert Metaphysical property
>Now all matter except for Accelerator is not Dark Matter
>Ensue flesh puppetry

Always.

Attached: D33LYf0UUAA18GU.jpg:large.jpg (827x1169, 116K)

Attached: 1458882791281.jpg (930x987, 466K)

>“This is a tree made by human hands – a new tree not found in any legends or myths! It is still a small sapling, but this new mystic power does not rely on the hand of god and instead provides possibilities controlled by human hands. The artificial tree of Clonoth carries no good or evil!! I shall become the guide of this young tree. Rejection of the Abyss, leave us as I become one with my chosen master and cross that line. We shall arrive beyond Keter! We need not fear the unknown territory that is no more than a series of zeroes!!”
I was wrong about the text itself, but the crossing the Abyss is what gives you the knowledge beyond all Aeons in general, and he went beyond Keter as well. Coronzon is a demon that lurks in the abyss and moves throughout the entire tree, yet is also beyond aeons herself, so by natural common sense, going beyond such a thing and receiving the knowledge of the tree and beyond should mean you've access knowledge beyond it as well. Let alone, going beyond the tree which Coronzon herself could not do.

I'll miss it though I'm glad I can sleep in again

>all this autism about Kakine
Let it die already, he is not relevant anymore nor will be. He is stuck in the science only side while everyone is moving on to science/magic hybrid bullshit

Nothing, but you could create anything you want, in the face of pure destruction, it doesn't mean shit. One has absolute power against he other, but the other doesn't have the versatility of one.

Attached: lewd misakas.jpg (1684x1191, 243K)

He isn't ready to create a black hole without killing himself too?

>Nor will be
lol

Just got 2 people trying to sell how he has some emotional and amazing charisma.

>A territory of a series of zeroes
To add to this, Ein Soph, which exists beyond Keter, is the infinity and the endless so that's pretty fun to think about.

> leave us as I become one with my chosen master and cross that line
Lewd

Attached: 1551459433510.jpg (1164x987, 175K)

He could prevent himself from being sucked in but the planet under his feet isn't going to last.

What does going beyond Keter mean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ein_Sof

I've read that shit. It confuses the hell out of me to be honest. Is there a more layman's terms explanation to it?

From what I can gather it is the origin point of the Tree itself and what brings it into the world, it's the 'endless' and 'infinity'. You could call it the domain of God, if not God.
>In other words, "Ein Sof" signifies "the nameless being". In another passage the Zohar reduces the term to "Ein" (non-existent), because God so transcends human understanding as to be practically non-existent
>Any name of God which is found in the Bible can not be applied to the Deity prior to His self-manifestation in the Creation, because the letters of those names were produced only after the emanation. . . . Moreover, a name implies a limitation in its bearer; and this is impossible in connection with the "Ein Sof".
It seems to have some relation to gnosticism to my knowledge, but I'm sure another user has a better idea to explain it. It makes sense that that after passing Keter, Accel would be able to put a new tree in due to being in a 'territory of the endless'.
Which oddly enough brings me back to 'The One Who Wields the Power of God' and 'The One Who Touched the Territory of God'. Interesting stuff.

Infinity

Yeah yeah, and Gunha will never be relevant, Fiamma/Kamisato is gone for good, etc. We've heard it all before.

Good. Less cancer posters. More real disucssion.

>>>/readtheLN/

Creation always leads destruction.
No matter how many times something will fall it can be recreated be it in different from.
Destruction on other hand cannot create, it can’t even exist on its own, and there is no concept of destruction without things to destroy. It’s a pathetic force that only feeds of things that already exist, it can’t do shit on its own.
One is innately above the other.
While both powers are linked. One is born from the other.
Nuit and Hadit thing. Simple shit for a fan of this series.
>you could create anything you want, in the face of pure destruction, it doesn't mean shit.
ouch, the edge.

Attached: 1541638209905.jpg (500x625, 162K)

>Gunha can't overcome magic with GUTS
You're lacking guts faggot.

So from what I understand of this, he basically went beyond into the territory of god?

>If there is nothing.
What is there to destroy?
I just love how people self own themselves with the one sentence each fucking time. Hey, doofus, if there is nothing you can't create anything either.

I guess if you want a “physical” understanding of Ein soph, I have a diagram of it fro the back of my Dion Qabalah book.

Attached: C726B872-8A96-465F-9B65-BE99D4C5FB8F.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

>the Yea Forums faggot is nowhere to be seen after the anime ended

I did.

More or less, yes.

Which of the 7 people you labelled as Yea Forums-kun are you missing?

Attached: 1552310862684.png (1366x2062, 1.37M)

Thanks.

>if there is nothing you can't create anything either.

Attached: 63278363_p19.jpg (500x500, 230K)

>He saved my OC
T-thanks.

I completely forgot until now that Ein Sof (or Ain Soph) is mentioned in OT3.

Naturally, he'll be over in the OPM threads now

Except that Kakine is the villain version of Himegami

Himegami was the star of 3 volumes and has had her vampire powers used in 3 others?

Yeah, Kakine himself exist and he has this power. Kakinefag, how about trying to use your brain once in a while? Like, just once every month to start?

It is? Can you post the line? I don't remember this, but it's been years since I read it.

Wait what, what the fuck

BooBoo Vol 7 tl started

Yeah it is. Index explains it all.

You called me Yea Forums-kun too, user. No need to have him or myself in there in your head RENT FREE since everybody now knows Index III was a complete dumpstefire.

Well he didn't create the tree exactly he just pulled it into the cosmos proper so it would just be Masaka data. Also he might have lost his original sin Clonoth. Or it could be because Clonoth is a separate tree.

>Since she would prevent any human from fully ascending the Sephiroth, no human could defeat Coronzon by purifying their soul in the normal methods. And you could not reach that divine territory by using the Qliphoth. But that other tree was different. If the Sephiroth and Qliphoth were not an option, you only had to create a new tree. You only had to apply power from outside the tree to drive the Great Demon from the Abyss like a game of curling.

>he didn't know

>“But I personally feel that Kamijou-chan and all the other Level 0s need to be researched, too.” Komoe-sensei alone did not notice that the atmosphere of the room had changed. “With powers development, a single curriculum should be able to awaken powers in anyone. Yet there are people in whom powers do not awaken. That must mean there is still a set of laws there we do not understand and that could be the key that leads to System.”
>“System?”
>“That is the term for one who is not a god yet reaches the will of the heavens. Our goal is something beyond Level 5. We humans do not understand the truth of this world. However, that makes things simple. If someone who has a status above that of a human appeared, that person would be able to understand god’s response.”
>“…”
>Index’s movements stopped.
>She recognized what she had just heard. Kabbalah had the concept of the Sephirot tree. It was a diagram with 10 levels that divided up the positions of humans, angels, and god. And on that Sephirot tree, the crucial position of god was nowhere to be found.
>Ain Soph Aur, Ain Soph, Ain.
>000, 00, 0.
>As god’s territory could not be understood by humans and the concept could not be expressed by humans, it was not shown on the Sephirot tree.
>However, a religious system had appeared to take advantage of that.
>Their doctrine stated that, if humans could not understand, they merely had to gain bodies that surpassed those of humans.
>They claimed that humans were gods in the process of being purified, so they could gain the bodies of gods and freely use the techniques of god by training themselves. They were the first mavericks of the Christian Church and they were even considered dangerous by the Apostle John.
>It was known as Gnosticism.
>“Ars Magna,” Himegami muttered while touching the large cross at her chest.

Uh huh. Many people called you Yea Forums-kun.

>Yeah
Nah. This isn't Full Metal Alchemist dude. Raildex has laughed at the conservation of energy and mass since day one. You dont need something to create something

The tree itself didn't exist yet. The roots did, but it hadn't sprouted yet. Qliphah said it was 'just a sapling'. The tools to create the tree was there, but it was Qliphah and ACcel who established the sphere and hierarchy order of the Tree itself and embedded the 'roots' in the universe.

Equivalent Exchange is also shat on.

How much did Kamachi have this planned out? over 30 volumes later and the fucker is putting this stuff into action.

Attached: 08077471e1e2554db2a5f9f661851ac3.png (134x173, 28K)

I didn't call you Yea Forums faggot then. That's now who or why I refer to the Yea Forums faggot everyone is free to have their opinion after all.

>Ain Soph Aur, Ain Soph, Ain.
>000, 00, 0
So that's why they named the event that

Attached: 1552162365748.jpg (1500x1200, 236K)

Pretty sure it's the complete opposite. Magicians shit out the payment for their magic into random people.

Uiharu decided she's better off beating people up than take a beating, so she moved to another country, changed her name, and fought in a clean war with two idiots.

Nice usage now in Coronzon Arc, much like the Grimoires.

Yeah you pay for it later, not upfront. It's like taking out a loan rather than putting down a deposit.

You mean the sparks? is that really equivalent exchange though? Sounds more like a loan.

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume7_Prologue

I will forever be mad this never got an anime adaptation in time. It was made for anime.

Really could have been a nice anime.

Misaki a pile of shit

フレ/ンダ

huh, maybe is a level six in technical terms. He and trash-chan use the 11th sphere not on the tree which might mean god. Especially considering he uses vectors to do the magic and science/magic lines are black and white. Also ties with that bit about purifying your soul. Accel isn't a god but he has that good abyss knowledge.

The curtain to the Grand Guignol now rises upon Anna next volume.

Attached: Aleist-tan.jpg (5053x4092, 1.01M)

Maybe not in physical form, but definitely on the technical level with those platinum wings.

Air around him get sucked into black hole-> ends up dying to black hole...?

He's basically either a Level 6 or he's certainly climbing those stairs. He's in the realm of SYSTEM now, but we need to see what this means for him.

>are black and white
aren't:

Hence why he wouldn't use it you fucking moron. How many times do i have to repeat this? Or are you slow?

>That is the term for one who is not a god yet reaches the will of the heavens.
Sounds like we were mistaken in thinking that meant magic god equivalent. It sounds much closer to crossing the abyss and gaining the knowledge. Plus if it actually stopped you from being human crowley wouldn't have pursued it.

>we
Only a couple morons thought level 6 meant magic god status

Just have to look at it from a Thelema standpoint. Since the Thelema tree is different.

It's not magic god equivalent but it basically gives you a kit that lets you deny aeons so it's still pretty bullshit, but yeah, not sure why people thought it was MG equivalent.

>couple
It was persistent theory in these threads for years, even before NT. It wasn't until actually magic gods started showing up that people thought different.

Probably because Accelerator is seen as super strong and is still level 5, and maybe the nuit imagery for Mikoto, I doubt there's anything more to it than that since if you read any deeper into the books you'd realize that wasn't true. Aleister's "I don't need level 6, but what is beyond it" being one of the most obvious smacks across the head even if you missed that it was about understanding god's system.

>But what is beyond it
How much further is Accel going to go?

>Since she would prevent any human from fully ascending the Sephiroth, no human could defeat Coronzon by purifying their soul in the normal methods. And you could not reach that divine territory by using the Qliphoth. But that other tree was different. If the Sephiroth and Qliphoth were not an option, you only had to create a new tree. You only had to apply power from outside the tree to drive the Great Demon from the Abyss like a game of curling.

>Who could do that?

>Ability was not the only issue here. Mathers and Westcott had only ever thought of ascending the Sephirah according to their own hierarchy, so could they have even imagined something like this? After decades of preparation in Academy City, Aleister’s plan had shattered. But could someone really reach this point just by rearranging the shards of that plan!?

So exercising Coronzon was always Crowley's plan? Who was going to be his demon ride?

No. creating a mental connection and inviting it into his body to gain the knowledge without ascending the tree

Something being persistent doesn't mean more than a couple people think it. The idea that all magic is idol theory magic is also persistent, but not more than a couple people still make that rookie mistake.

>Who could do that?
Maybe your fucking main plan you dip shit?

He might have been referring to Touma and his swarm. Why the fuck is it so damn pissed and bloodthirsty anyway?

Yeah he was going to take Coronzon in, steal her knowledge, and then exorcise her.

It probably has to do with the shit in touma that Crowley was growing.

Because Touma hasnt gotten a good fap in a while.

We know from NT9 that IB can already remove phases so Crowley should be able to get to the pure world with that. So what is all the other shit? Is it to make sure magic can't be remade?

I completely forgot about that shit. But more importantly, what is it for?

Crowley doesn't just want to GET to the pure world, he wants to fundamentally alter it without using phase shenanigans.

Attached: Sasuga Silver Star.png (705x908, 78K)

>Actual discussion happening in the middle of the night
Guess we know why the threads are so shit during the day.

Attached: 1505784173589.png (248x508, 78K)

Half of it was the anime effect

God NT9 was so fucking good.

The shit anime is finally dead so people finally moved on with their lives.

I think the only reason his plan took so long is because there were several dangerous individuals in the world that would be severely irritated if phases started getting fucked with all willy-nilly, so he had to dispatch them before going after the root of the world. Also nice digits

Is 6 am really the middle of the night though.

It’s 12 40 am here user.

EST bro

Try 9:50 at night more like

>this moronic shit with idiots arguing Accel is a level 6
When Accel actually reaches level 6, it will be stated EXPLICITLY in no uncertain terms. You guys are like the retards that thought white wings were level 6. And no, current Aleister is not a Magic God either, please use your brain.

And then one guy has to come in all pissed off trying to ruin it all

reminder 13th yo Kuroko suppose to be MC

>tfw no episode tomorrow

>Does a nice conclusion to a series, MC sacrifices himself to save the world with no repercussions
>Brings him back
Fuck you Kamachi

He's right though, people pretending to know what they're talking about can be pretty annoying

kek there was no conclusion

Is this the only place that actually likes Index 3? Every other anime community despises it.

I don't think anyone was particularly pretending. Just seemed like normal musings above?

Kamachi is afraid of killing off relevant characters permanently. It's a recurring theme in his various series.

Why would I know or care what other communities think

He's not afraid, he doesn't like to. He prefers to go beyond that.

See

Oh that. I didn't even see that, I thought you were talking about the normal discussion.

>he’s STILL mad we’re having a civil discussion that breaks his headcanons

Attached: 1CB7502D-E55E-40F9-B86E-571835CC8EF0.jpg (913x998, 113K)

Its not me in either case. But people can get really stuck in thinking they're right when it's clear they're not actually reading the series very carefully, so I can see where he's coming from

You can stop projecting now.

Yeah that looks to be doing it intentionally. I thought it was about the stuff regarding Ein sof

You can stop pretending to be retarded anytime.

I never even saw this. But this user in particular is retard, but the musings and ein sof and system were fun and how it might influence Accel in the future.

I literally did not understand anything of this season.
My IQ isn't even low

And then he went to shit.

They cut out a lot. Our beloved Director decided to add in things over making sure the things they could and should keep was understandable.

twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1116517415632773120

Attached: file.png (623x400, 45K)

Literally, what did he mean by this

Attached: 74153045_p6.png (816x699, 408K)

From twitter
>Dark May Project
>Suzushina Yuriko
>Suzuran is a type of flower also known as Lily of the valley or May bells.
>Suzu = bell, Lily = Yuri

it's new testament day happy new testament

He's reading NT1

NT1 released in march though

My conspiracy theory that the manga are going to move into the new (testament) aeon thickens.

Attached: 1549640080995.png (1600x900, 1.56M)

>from today it's New Testament Volume 1
Hm?

twitter.com/nogi_yasuhito/status/1116493771368099840
He wants to make a training arc?

He's fantasizing that today is where the anime carries on and airs NT 1.

Oh that makes sense.

Could be a personal training arc too to improve on his art

Kamachi was telling him for making new arc (base on New Testament Volume 1)

There's a "Temple of the Silver Star" irl

That hardly surprises me considering how famous he is

NT23 is his time.

Attached: 196676456224.gif (400x225, 868K)

You know it use to be fun thinking what role Kakine may play later one given what Aiwass had said, but Kakinefag ruins it

Opposite for me

Because you are him you dolt.

More because I don't cringe at people having enthusiasm about liking something. You'll get over your sense of pride one day.

Whatever you say, Kakinefag.

Index3 was trash. Also attracted a lot of low IQ nephews here to troll or talk shit about waifus despite never having read the LN.

I doubt it. It took autism but I feel I've reinvigorated arguments about him as well as layed down thelemic links to him.
Its not like I am solely him though, I've ventured into other things.

Attached: file.jpg (552x1444, 125K)

Gekota > Kakine

Like what

Mikoto doesn't spend time with Accel and doesn't follow him on facebook. How the fuck would she know he stopped being a worthless piece of shit? The main character and the antagonist conspire to keep her out of the loop and the fans sperg out over her not knowing things. What the fuck man. Straw man building, goal post moving sacks of shit will grasp at anything to defame her character.

Attached: 74125554_p28.jpg (1459x1433, 250K)

Why would Mikoto know what Accelerator has gone through. She's not a stalker user

Attached: 1551458290529.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

Attached: Collabsu.jpg (1200x630, 355K)

That's a rather human looking program

People are just autistic
see

Ra Hoor parallels. Everyone seems to wank Nuit so I decided to bring that into question
The stooping dragon and Shugal theories.
Aristotelian links with Mather magic
Bringing into question the possibility of a Teitoth tree with the holistic esper Kakine created
Calling into question the existence of Madam Horos
Probably more I've forgotten about.
Kamachi is young. Thats not a 30 year old

Maybe if she cared more about WORST and her clones more then we wouldn't have to defend her ignorance? At least its's consistent with the narrative

Eh, might be, people age at different rates, though he was said to *look* young so it probably isnt him

Why are you posting fake shit?

I get you want to keep yourself a secret. But a source doesn't hurt, other people would like to learn more too about what you post.

>AnonRailded !UWAAAAAA.
Who?

Some loser

Attached: file.png (640x440, 349K)

Probably that one tripfag who keeps impersonating user Raildex

Retard who probably gets spooked by tripfags.

>fatefag makes fun of raildex
>ufotable found guilty of over 400 million in tax fraud.

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 55K)

It's confirmed? Source?

>Off by one
Ouch. 400kk is a lot.

Attached: 1542401626636.png (389x303, 162K)

Attached: 1555008288685.png (580x588, 402K)

>that bush of hair that looks like touma
infinity kek

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/article?a=20190412-00011441-bunshun-ent
To add more fire, they most likely committed charity fraud as well

Attached: 145567436784.jpg (249x202, 26K)

>charity fraud
what assholes

Attached: Nyoroo~n.jpg (200x654, 14K)

Othinus Óðinn is the God of wisdom, poetry, war, death, divination and magic.
Son of Bor and the giantess (jötunn) Bestla
Odin is the chief of the Æsir and the king of Asgard.
He is married to the goddess Frigg, and is the father of the Gods Thor, Baldr, Höðr, Víðarr and Váli.

Aye lad, good of you to post this for the lads that can't access wikipedia. Real thoughtful like.

They still worship him in Norway

You forgot to add something.
>Works full time as a Certain High School's boy dicksleeve.

Attached: 1542394353513.jpg (800x1000, 228K)

They do. The books mention this very explicitly. Good of you though to repeat it for people who can access Yea Forums but havent read the books and havent the access to wikipedia. You've done a great service this day.

>full time
Only after 10 PM. When it's daylight she reminds him not to do lewd things to her in public.

>in public
She has said nothing against him doing lewd things to her behind closed doors.

Attached: 1552078192643.jpg (1036x859, 202K)

>999444
Well you've got me there

Attached: Smile.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Attached: SuperSmug.jpg (474x575, 41K)

Yandere Misaka is forcing you to fuck and marry her. How do you escape?

Attached: misaka1.jpg (850x680, 126K)

Attached: smugine.png (950x475, 563K)

I don't

Its simple. Kill her.

Attached: si48trt.jpg (700x497, 106K)

I explain to her how I've already fucked and married my lovely wife Kuroko and how we're expecting twins in the summer.

>marry her
>fake my death in a fiery explosion
>come back months later with a mask and an edgy new name

Attached: 1466643818923.jpg (225x350, 64K)

Attached: widesmileofpride.png (177x206, 23K)

Yell for kamen rider beetle to save me

I eat her ass first.

Impregnate her then commit suicide by cop.

Attached: mikazuki-augus-mobile-suit-gundam-iron-blooded-orphans-4.38.jpg (210x240, 19K)

The correct choice.

Attached: Beetle_05_Render.png (449x1023, 165K)

I escape to my honey moon and live out my days fucking her senselessly.

>Summon Kekota
>Dab

Attached: KEKOTA THE LORD AND SAVIOR!.png (920x415, 507K)

Based and Redpilled

Anything else is faggotry

>Anything but fucking a boy is faggotry
Damned if you do damned if you dont

Fucking a boy like this is straight as hell though.

Are you sure about it?

Attached: Yuck.jpg (406x768, 44K)

Absolutely.

Kakine is the TRUE NUMBER ONE.

Attached: 1234577885678.png (480x270, 117K)

>Wait a second.
Hey how would you call this fine gentlemen?

Attached: Hmmm.jpg (1173x1150, 304K)

Touma? What kind of question is that?

I want to marry Kuroko and fake my death!

Attached: iYOZbQii_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>Not calling him ape.
Safe.

Attached: Now when you thnink about it....jpg (834x417, 224K)

Tryhards.

Attached: 1552232289248.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Always the True Number 2

Like there was any doubts about that

Ready for the 700 page finale of NT in volume 23

At least he has a job.

Attached: Jobbing Bowl.jpg (717x870, 124K)

I guess now is the best time to say this. Kakine will be returning in NT23. Not just a mention, not just Beetle 05, the OG will have a definite appearance. It's going to be the start of good times for index, not that we're already in good times. Its just going to continue on further.

Attached: KakineThe#1.png (510x730, 272K)

Off by 2

Tell her to fuck off because she's not Kyrie.

Attached: 1534956517_file.gif (540x330, 2.98M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 15565635787.png (334x954, 394K)

>000002
>000002
Sasuga.

Attached: Sasuga.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Sasuga.

Attached: 1549686788356.png (650x540, 357K)

Who is the one Raildex girl Yea Forums is unanimously attracted to?

I knew you faggots were going to fail.
At least Jobberine delivers as usual.
Kek. Rip my fucking sides.

Attached: 1552060570806.png (913x626, 769K)

This is mine.

Attached: 1539737695472.png (391x590, 74K)

Attached: 1554969784656.png (585x719, 379K)

Its either too late or too early. I've had better luck on my fucking PHONE of all things. Fuck this laptop, going to be using a PC for GETS

Attached: Pissed.jpg (900x602, 110K)

Stop it, it hurts laughing so much.
Shit.

Attached: 1552231700254.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Who's that?

Attached: licc order.png (208x463, 103K)

Go to sleep Accelerator.

NO

Attached: da1c43e010dc7965288419ca0eddd0f1.jpg (600x847, 318K)

Female Touma

Thor a little bit reminds me of Majima

You are cursed, user.

Is he?

Attached: 1549036881590.png (585x585, 299K)