Berserk is finnally coming back, what do you think?

Berserk is finnally coming back, what do you think?

Attached: images.jpg (660x465, 64K)

I think it shouldn't

I think it's coming back

Can't wait to make fun of Berserk fans when it'll turn to shit/go almost immediatly back to hiatus.

I don't want more digital berk

Attached: [email protected] (1040x350, 360K)

I've long since moved onto better series already

Left doesn't look on model either

cherrypicked

i am rooting for the apostles to overrun the whole world in a rape rampage

i cant think of any other ending that wont take like 200 more chapters or will be giant asspull

already forgot 90%, all the tension is gone.

Guts slicing fodder monster #2381, cant wait

*Griffith

This. It happened last time, it'll happen this time, too.

Don't care.
Already wrote multiple endings, and imagined better scenes, that are much better than anything this sloth could write.

post them once we find out Miura died

Boy I can't wait for the fourth Griffith chapter in a row.

Attached: 1438524629923.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

You faggots are the worst.
You'd rather the pacing of the story get completely fucked up just so you can get the satisfaction of seeing more casca x guts time.
It'll come when it fits the narrative better, let miura do what he wants with his story, he hasn't fucked up anything yet and in the end the final product will always be better when it is given time to flesh itself out more.
Its the whole boat shit all over again, except now when you go back and read that part of berserk you realise it actually fits nicely into the entire scheme of things.

>Its the whole boat shit all over again, except now when you go back and read that part of berserk you realise it actually fits nicely into the entire scheme of things.
The boat wansn't even that long, the problem was that the chapters took forever to come out and when the story could've kept moving along some stupid bullshit came up and delayed it again. You could skip the entire pirate bullshit and nothing would change, it's the same shit with the Griffith chapters.
Also, it's not like we've been waiting for over A FUCKING YEAR for a new chapter with Casca and Guts or like this moment has been built up for OVER TWO DECADES.

Wasn't the Berserk Author known for doing basically nothing but working on the manga all the time without ever taking a break?
What happened?

Attached: int.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

this, if you take that long to release shit just fuck off and quit making manga

Casca's back

Attached: casca_back.png (778x862, 595K)

Casca's black

Attached: Casca_1.png (864x713, 546K)

damn, have a handsome Guts

Attached: 0229-013.jpg (1036x1186, 657K)

I was many years ago, I haven't been keeping up to date on Berserk.
Only recently noticed the on hiatus meme. From what I remember it was the exact opposite some years back.

Miura has always been known for being a lazy procrastinating fat fuck, I have been reading berserk for more than 13 years and it has been like that from the get-go it just became worse over time

>Only recently noticed the on hiatus meme
Again, what the fuck are you talking about?

in the first 15 years of publication he had skip something like 5 releases, then he made the money ... at the beginning he worked hard as Oda, was twice a week but the drawings were almost more detailed than now

That doesn't explain shit dumbass, the hiatus "meme" that the other retard is talking about doesn't make sense since this has been the status-quo for over ten years.