Spring 2019

Now that every episode 1 this season have aired already, I think everyone can agree that this season is BY FAR the WORST season in the last few years.
No matter what your taste in anime is ,you're probably not going to find many good anime to watch (not including sequels)
Just look at this chart, there's no way you can possibly refute it.
Holy shit, what a garbage fucking disaster season.

Attached: Spring 2019.jpg (3008x2000, 1.24M)

Is loli fox really that good?

It's not THAT good, but it's the best so far. This season is just that bad.

>Carole and Tuesday
>Good
Cringe

Galaxy brain AOTS.

Attached: 424491ad8544499d50f8c476036bfe6b7d6b72ber1-697-980v2_hq.jpg (697x980, 93K)

>Is loli fox really that good?
>loli fox
Just listen to yourself

The episode 1 is okay. It's not really good, but It's still better than most anime in this garbage season.

>gundam seed sameface

Aside from SEED Hiraiface is a solid indicator that the show is going to be good. There's more good ones than bad ones.

How the fuck did this happen?

Who takes their time to make these things? Can't you just watch and discuss the shows you enjoy?

It's just one autist who keeps shitposting about this

>implying there's anything remotely enjoyable this season

Attached: 1554869590791.png (496x708, 448K)

Do you also hate faggots that hate your favourite shows?

What's wrong with easy illustration for people to see? it's far better than the usual boring listing shit.

What happened anibros? There's nothing good to watch for at least 3 months. I think I'm going full Yea Forums this season.

I hate those who hate Cross Ange, yes.

This is one of the best seasons of the last 2 years.

There's still JoJo leftover and Daiya no Ace

the anime industry has finally stagnated

you can blame isekai and idolshitters for dragging us into this mess

What are you watching this season? this season is awful, I'm curious just how shit your taste is.

>cinderella girls that low
TERRIBLE TASTE

Attached: 1524228094145.png (758x622, 84K)

No, its fucking shit

>love live knock-off
It's shit. I wanted to like it since I like cute girls and baseball anime, but it's just too shit. Adachi shit is also shit as usual.

Worst season since Winter 2017. Lolibaba fox mommy isn't even very good, but it's an AOTS contender just by virtue of Doga Kobo's typically excellent production quality.
I liked Bocchi a lot more, though.

This season is good for the shounen demographic. Other than those, Robihatchi might end up being a decent space comedy.

You would think it would be aots, but its just boring instead

It heals the soul.

Bocchi is okay, but quite boring since the source material isn't even that good. It's just japanese pun play and
>bocchi is lonely and autistic! just like you! but she actually has many friends!

Iyashikei is my favorite genre and I didn't find it healing, maybe because it's transparently trying too hard to be healing instead of just being healing naturally like, say, Non Non Biyori.

>shounen
It's not even good for shounenfags.
OPM S2, SnK S3 and Daiya no Ace are good, but those are sequels. They don't count.

Guy who liked Bocchi a lot more here. It IS just okay. It's just that bad of a season.

More like it makes you even more depressed knowing you won't ever get your own Senko-san.

Kill yourself

>bad season
Well, yeah. that's why I put Bocchi so high in the list there even though it's not even that good.

Forced healing.

Attached: 1548900764081.jpg (418x464, 99K)

One Punch Man s2, Shingeki no Kyojin season 3 part 2, Bungou Stray Dogs s3, Kimetsu no Yaiba, and the second half of Dororo. It's okay to me.

Attached: 1544919509724.jpg (1754x562, 326K)

So if you just discount the good shows that are airing then it's a bad season?

Ok

Not him but there are a lot of great shows.
>Friday and Christmas
>Kitsune
>KnY
>YU-NO
>OPM2 Lite (still fun)
>Shoumetsu Toshi (nice trainwreck)
>Karakuri Circus
>1/6 Hotglue Bot
etc.

Attached: 1544695394714.jpg (898x606, 124K)

I don't like putting long-running sequels in the same category as new seasonal anime.

no

Attached: tfw no friends.jpg (1920x521, 365K)

>These threads always attract the Spics
Clockwork

It's the creepiest blatant escapism I've ever seen in anime, and I'm far from a newfag or a normalfag. It's honestly disturbing. It's adorable, of course, but there's something very creepy about it under the surface, especially the first person end sequence at the end of the first episode.

>Yu No not higher
confirmed for riding trends and not using his own brain

As expected, Sarazanmai is the only show worth watching.

>I am only watching dogshit this season
Fuck...

this doesn't sound any different from what dogakobo usually does desu

nice JACKPOT. what shit are you watching?

How is Bakumatsu Crisis?
Is it as bad as I expected?

>creepy
Does the mc gropes the loli or something?

>VN trash

Attached: 1552743152506.png (699x604, 472K)

Fairy Gone
Fruit Basket
Mayonaka no occult kyomouin

You're absolutely correct but it seems to take it to a new level. CGDCT is my favorite "genre" and I've never quite been creeped out by one like this before. It just seems like escapism that's been hyper-engineered by its author to newfound levels of precision never seen before.

It's as sequel. If you've watched the prequel, you should know if it's for you or not.

What I'm watching this season: Senko Fox Time (obviously), Ao-Chan, Bocchi, Senryuu (Autism Awareness Friday), Bokutachi (Go-Toubun didn't do anything for me), Nande Sensei (I still have hope for good ecchi even with the bad uncensoring). Might check out Fairy Gone as I've heard good things about it, but yeah compared to Winter there's far less good shows to watch. No good meme shows like Ueno or Wataten to really get the silliness flowing either.

>the worst original this season by PA flopworks
>shitty shoujo
>gayshit, walmart hakata tonkotsu ramens
Might as well watch Sarazanmai

>Bokutachi (Go-Toubun didn't do anything for me)
Why would you even watch the inferior WSJ Toubun if the real if you didn't even like Toubun?

Carol and Tuesday is best
Fairy Gone is worst

>Didn’t rank Isekai Quartet

It’s unironically gonna be the AOTS because this season is so weak

Attached: 3A17D1E6-B4D0-4DDE-97F9-2CAF29894DDE.jpg (1280x1440, 353K)

Fruits Basket had a really great start.
Kimetsu no Yaiba has pretty good start too.
Robihachi was surprisingly pretty decent.
The Yu-No anime has been alright so far.
Bokuben, Cinderella, and Midara were ok.
None of those should be 'dogshit'

I just decided to watch those on a whim. Fairy gone's premise seemed interesting but it's ok I guess. Didn't expect much from Fruit Basket but I ended up really liking it.
I like supernatural stuff so I watched the first episode of Mayonaka. Nothing extraordinary either. I might drop the two.

No. He just touches her fluffy tail.
It's just like, it seems like it's written by social scientists who studied, for years, the most efficient way to heal the souls of working Japanese men, then hyper-engineered the source material down to the tiniest detail to do just that. It's not overtly creepy, rather, creepy under the surface. Kind of like GochiUsa. GochiUsa also kind of seems like hyper-engineered escapism without a lot of substance.

If memory serves he came up with the idea while semi-conscious following an extended workday and plagued with soul-crushing depression.

Disgusting furyshit

It's better than last season quite easily.
>RoboHachi that low.
>Sarazanmai not at A tier

Attached: 1538779384340.gif (450x450, 102K)

I got back on medication this week, so i enjoy absolutely everything i'm watching. Best season ever.

Attached: 1547862485636.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

First off, good English. And second off, Go-Toubun had all the girls be TOO stupid, and pretty annoying too. I'm not sure why but I didn't get a good vibe from them. Yotsuba seems cool though. At least here in Bokuben territory there's only 2 or 3 we'll be focusing on, and they have both strengths and weaknesses to look into. Just my 2 cents though.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

No need to rank spin-offs and sequels. the fans will watch them no matter what and non-fans will just ignore them as usual.

Nice Wojak, I sure feel intimidated now!

Attached: YOUR OPINION SUCKS.png (355x47, 27K)

>gochiusa
>escapism
Gochiusa is a great, cute, funny and entertaining moe anime. has nothing to do with escapism. just entertainment.

>walmart space cowboy
>wow so random and funny haha! symbolism!!!

Correct. It's something along the lines of, "everyone needs a lolibaba fox mommy when they come home from work, so I guess I just have to create one for people."
It's a fairly light-hearted, silly concept, but it still comes off as oddly creepy.
Another thing oddly creepy about the anime so far is the foxgirl is such a Mary Sue at this point. Completely uninteresting.
It's "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT HOW PERFECT THIS WIFE IS," the show, and not much else.

Fuck off back to your shithole, wojakposter.

Same

>has nothing to do with escapism.
CGDCT is my favorite "genre" and I'll readily (and correctly) admit the central theme of all CGDCT is escapism.

That's just you projecting your own reason for watching moe anime.

I read both, and they're genuinely presented pretty differently. Sure the high-concept's the same and they're both rom-coms, but Toubun's focused more on the dramatic and character conflicts, and Bokuben's a comfy fanservice harem.

>the only anime I'm looking forward this season is Watanabe western pandering shit and Ikuhara's fujoshit
oh god

It's a good sequel season. Catch up on those if you can't find anything else to watch.

Attached: 8f619a0fe099f7e98e91409c1d2b367735731597_hq.jpg (500x536, 67K)

>this thread
Jesus just stop watching anime for 3 months, you won't die. You're not addicted to Yea Forums are you now?

Attached: 1554391761216.png (1853x3835, 503K)

>loli fox that high
Tiny robutt show has a better MC

Attached: 1554822931802.png (816x1154, 1.56M)

No, it's literally the primary marketing draw for CGDCT. CGDCT are literally marketed as escapism for working Japanese men, these shows' target audience.

Literally only Sarazanmai and Carole and Tuesday are worth watching

these

Watanabe is pretty good, but Ikuhara? yuck!

Eternal truth in these quints.

I will die. anime and manga are literally the only interest I have. I'm a true otaku unlike you casuals who just stop by here every few weeks.

Literally every show is escapism.

Yeah. I'm looking forward to Seidou's juniors.

>FAG, but even worse

Attached: 1554664104956.jpg (424x476, 43K)

Maybe if your life is terrible.

You are cute anons

Attached: 20190323_020304.jpg (534x783, 241K)

OPM s2 isnt shounen

>I'm a true otaku
cringe

Attached: 1392624033727.jpg (960x636, 110K)

I mean, it's a romcom discussed on Yea Forums. We all know where it's going to end up.

Attached: OtterBus.jpg (1200x742, 166K)

Where do you think you are?

>no hidden show
What a let dow-
Ah

Is Dogakobo doing what they do best, so yeah, however you look at it its pretty damn good.

>Sarazanmai in bottom tier
So this is what it's like being a brainlet

Attached: NanamiHue.jpg (190x160, 13K)

>cringe

It's a battle shounen for kids

>Otter
It's for Kanokari only.

>picked 26 shows to watch on Winter
>picked 8 shows to watch on Spring
Well, I cannot disagree with you.

t. pretentious ikuharafag
You're not smart for liking random shit shows. I bet you liked that wow so bizarre Kuma Shock too.

>said user, currently spending his afternoon on Yea Forums

OPM is seinen

I'm shitposting while having sex with a supermodel right now

Seinen doesn't mean it's oh so mature show.
It's still a battle fighting capeshit.

Same.

>Yea Forums
It's 4channel actually.

Well done. And Shounen doesn't mean "for kids". They both indicate where it's published. It's not a shounen.

Attached: Goalposts.jpg (600x450, 102K)

Kids generally watch them

Does it make you angry by watching it?

I'm sure Tsutsui is wrapping up. I'm predicting 50 nore chapters at most.

I've been browsing this board for over 10 years and this same thread gets made every season.

Every season is the worst season. I'm guilty of saying the same thing in the past. And I don't even have to look at your chart to know it's shit and you're a faggot.

Just as always, it's another fucking teen thread.

>once every 3 months
Bunch of threads of other topics get made every single day with the exact same deja vu replies and conversations.

And it's pure Yea Forums-tier cancer every single time. Funny how that is.

I thought you understood me Akane-chan・・・

Seyana

Attached: 何でも言うことを聞いてくれるアオイチャン (1).jpg (6400x3600, 925K)

This kitsune show is very pathetic.

How do you know it's Yea Forums every time? Hmm...

I can't take any more cute and funny shows. Tell me what to watch this season!

OPM

I don't think I've ever watched more than four at a time

>Meme show memeing about meme characters
AOTS AMIRITE

What's a meme

Can you please stop low-quality posting? Thank you.

underrated

>All those Moe animes about girls in A/B
That's how you know OP is a fatass and has a bad taste

Attached: a.png (547x426, 157K)

Looks like we got ourselves a manime enthusiast here, lads. But no worries, there is a 0% chance he's projecting, after all.

ESL spotted.

Poor otter.

>animes

You shouldn't advertise being a newfag so blatantly.

It seems the boot fits. I'll assume a guy that feels aroused around a moe-fox furry and a girl that is way too shy to be bearable to watch hits you close to home

Fox girls aren't furyshit.

I can't believe Yea Forums doesn't have shit taste for once.
Furuba is better than you give it credit, saying this even though I've only read the manga.

Attached: 1500227919215.gif (480x270, 551K)

Every season is the worst season, get used to it newfag.

Before watching it, I basically assumed it would just be a meme cringest too, but the 1st episode gave me a surprising picture of how this could actually turn out to be decent. They didn’t just incoherently smash 4 series together to make a glorified commercial like I initially thought, there is some clear duality and contrasting elements being set up between the series and characters that they picked.

Put Sarazanmai at the top of that pile you fucking faggot. Did you even watch the first episode?

I remember when I still had a soul, no turning back now.

Late March / early April is the best time to plant potatoes! Are there any good shows with them this season?

Attached: Riko2.png (1280x720, 585K)

It's creepy because it's deliberately violating the fourth wall in the Super Senko-san skit. It's also very much for a certain demographic; the fact that it's not broad and using a catch-all audience cipher, along with actively poking at human misery, makes it uncomfortable.

There are more cunnybait shows, there are more obvious fetish shows, but Senko-san is both too real and too much of a fantasy.

>>Shoumetsu Toshi (nice trainwreck)
It might be a trainwreck, but it's still fun and the girl is super cute.

just popping in to say that anyone who actually cares about tier lists is a sad human being
watch what you like, unless you solely enjoy isekai haremshit and even then if that's what does it for you who is some idiot on the web to tell you anything

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Mawaru_Penguindrum_09_(1280x720_Blu-ray_FLAC)_[34E0D36A].mkv_snapshot_18.44_[2019.02.25_ (1280x720, 1.67M)

No. OP is thinking with his dick, like 95% of this board.

Is this the worst season we’ve had in years?

it's good only if you are pedo

it's good only if you are furry

OP, please redo with a proper background this time.

Attached: Riis_Park_parking_trash_mountain_Sandy_jeh.jpg (2400x1200, 1.26M)

That "I forgot to teach him common sense" isekai looks pretty fun, reminds me of Smartphone

>Fruit Basket
>Bocchi
>Bokuben
>Ao-chan
>Senryuu Shoujo
I love this season. I have more comfy anime to watch.

is that osomatsu

Mix is all I need to have a happy season. Adachi never disappoints.

It's horrendous, and it also takes itself 100% seriously unlike what people said they liked about smartphone.

The first episode was plenty goofy though.

You've been warned.

Attached: firefox_W6s9cMPSBd.png (3408x1162, 1.78M)

Worst since Winter 2017. The best anime that season was Koukaku no Pandora.

>>cringe

It's absolutely a shitty season, but that means it's backlog time. I've already finished 3.

>Little Witch Academia
>Kemono Friends
>Schoolgirl Strikers

>Niggers on mars good
>Cinderella nine dogshit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.16_[2019.04.08_13.36.48]_s (863x1080, 159K)

It literally is with this season

Last Period is the only acceptable gacha adaptation and that's only because it pokes fun at itself for being a shitty gacha game.

You have either not watched many gacha adaptions, or you have shitty taste.

I give everything a chance unless it's very obviously trash like anything GoHands puts out.

I know you guys are losers and all that, but you don't expect me to believe you watched 26 different shows, do you?

That's not unrealistic. I usually watch between 15-20 shows every season + 1-2 from my backlog.
And I am actually fairly picky on what shows I pick up.
Only watching 8 this shit season though.

Carole and Tuesday will win AOTS and you're braindead if you think otherwise.

I can't believe One Punch Man BTFO the other shows so hard that it's in the stratosphere in OP's chart.

Watching Demon Slayer, After Lost, and RobiHachi. So far I like them all.

thanks for the recs my dude

>All these pleb replies to this post

>it’s backlog time
This. I managed to finish reading the original Yu-No VN, and moving on to another one.

Yeah, this is shaping to be Summer 2018 again - probably going to be the weakest season this year.

Most of the series I've picked up so far are only 12 minutes long. By that metric alone, this season really isn't great, is it?

Anime is fucking dead

Kimetsu

>will probably drop Yaiba if it doesn't get a lot better soon
>can't bring myself to watch OPM 2 while it's still airing
>will probably just stop watching Carole and Tuesday out of boredom in a few weeks

I think Attack on Titan is legitimately going to be the only thing I watch this spring. Worst season in years.

Yeah. I thought we would get another fun show like maid dragon, but it feels more like blatant escapism than fun goofy SoL. It lacks subtlety, and unlike maid dragon I feel like this show has no overarching themes or motifs. It feels somewhat soulless. Although I can identify with the main character, I still find it somewhat uncomfortable, especially the pov at the end.

would be 10 times better if the MC was a girl

>Retard chart made by a moepig
Regardless it is an okay season. KnY was great, RobiHachi was much better than I expected. YU-NO is nice. Might check out sarazanmai too, what does Yea Forums think of it

Was OPM s2 really that bad?

I liked it a lot, but good luck getting anything "objective" out of Yea Forums (even less than usual). I'd recommend just watching it to see what you think, certainly the best animation of the season, but I can see how the insanity of the plot might be a bit out there for some people.

Nice taste user.

>not trying everything
>not trying to find hidden gem
fucking casuals I swear.

Fuck off with this stupid fucking bait every God damn season.

Watching 75 anime a year makes you the opposite of picky

You actually have it completely wrong. I would agree to the fact that this is a light season. There aren't that many shows to watch compared to an average season, however, that lack of volume just increases the percentage of good content available. I would actually agree somewhat with the ratings in OP's image, just a few shows are completely underrated.

Attached: 1554597928528.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

>hurr only cute girls doing cute things can be good
fucking retard

Why would a mosquito be attracted to a girl's thighs unless it smelled blood?

Every thread is a discussion bait you retard.
It's far better than just image spamming.
either stay on topic or fuck off.

only joshikausei and bocchi are cute girls doing cute things. retard.

Do you get anxious over the mere thought of cartoon penis getting to close to cartoon girls?

What shows this season don't have simulsubs?

The manga author did write that he just thought one day "I wish I had a loli fox to take care of me... by the way, why didn't anyone make a manga like that?" So yeah, it's literally escapism.

Attached: 1554039093660.jpg (710x646, 244K)

Patrole and Thursday

It is patrician entertainment for the hard working man.

>Summer 2018
Except Summer 2018 was good

please don't bully bocchi

Attached: 1509610817694.png (464x466, 150K)

>censored shit that high
Literally unwatchable

For a standalone project with no memory of the previous season? Barely passable, too much cheating and cutting corners and it really pisses me off to no end, 5/10
For a sequel to the madhouse season? 3/10

>sarazanmai is random hurr durr
oh yeah. it's like you can olny watch shows that hold your hand or something.

>sarazanmai at the bottom
The anime's basically an IQ test. You clearly failed.

Does that make it necromancy?

Name 2 good non-sequel single cour shows from it.
If you say Grand Blue or Isekai Maou, your taste license is revoked.

Fuck you grand blue is good

Manga is great. Show was abysmal.

>manga is great
manga is dead

u r dead

Planet With
Hataraku Saibou
High Score Girl
Also I do not see anything wrong with Isekai Maou. It is one of few rare isekai shows that are actually really enjoyable. I cannot even say that it was my guilty pleasure because it was genuinely good.

Attached: 1537462589819.jpg (2311x1076, 340K)

>not liking Ikuno Tsuritama with Butt Play

High Score Girl was the best thing that season, I'll give you that. Might be the only actually good show from Summer 2018.

Planet With had two good scenes and a whole lot of 'meh'.

Hataraku Saibou was really bland for the 4 episodes I watched it. Not bad, but not great either.

>platnet shit
>high axed girl
>hataraku shitbo

Not him but Happy Sugar Life and High Score girl were the only 2 shows worth watching that season.

Attached: 1538323909795.jpg (1400x1983, 647K)

are you sure you don't just have shit taste?

That's why I said it's nice user

Attack on titan hasnt aired yet, that will be aots

>Writing about Cute girls doing womanly chores is escapism
Oh trust me when you turn 30 you will be watching shows like this as well. Entertainment is entertainment even if you think it's escapism.

There is two good shows this season.
Cinderella Nine and Joshikausei
There are 3 okay shows this season.
OpM, Bocchi and Senryuu Shoujo
There is one that started out bad but has potential to come back.
Fairy Gone.
There is one that has not yet aired and might be okay.
SnK
Everything else is bad or worse.

>Nice and peaceful Senko-san threads are now filled with r9k so ronery posting and anime hipsters shitting on it for being escapism.
>Kimetsu threads have finally attracted the attention of the other popular shounen fanbases as well as incest fags.

Goddamit.

Revue Starlight
Asobi Asobase

looks like harem trash just from the poster, so 99% chance that it's dogshit.

Attached: culture.png (1117x790, 245K)

based

I only liked foxgirl so far

Attached: 05.png (382x540, 229K)

kimetsu no yaiba manga is good and is shounen, so the anime might be good

Shit season, therapy are some good series but not worth for AOTY.

It's totally garbage. you're going to be watching it just for shiny ufotable graphic.

Sarazanmai is S tier, but is only recommended for non-brainlets, so 95% of this thread is filtered out.

Only braneltes who want to feel smart watch Ikuhara shit.

nothing but trash, I'll enter hibernation until anime fall.

Last season was shit, this one is shit. I miss my kyuutie ladies...

Attached: 1549016925003.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Adaptations should be excluded from any chart.

ITT moepigs

people actually watch all that moeblob garbage?

would've been better as a one shot

I already miss DAL, Kaguya, Quintuplets, Mob and winter.

Only shows worth watching are interracial guitar girls and gay kappas.

Fairy Gone Is awful

Ikr...

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

>I already miss
>Quintuplets
Join the manga threads. It is always a party there. And, god, I hate it

it's a follow-up to the first season
the shinsengumi guy is the emperor now and he's trying to get the chronoclockthinger to create an era of perpetual war for the samurai to thrive in.
also
>robohatch at the bottom
IT IS ON THE MOON YOU FAGIT
ALSO CUTE GIRLS PLAYING BASEBALL IS MOE

>BY FAR the WORST season in the last few years

I read that every fucking time, but this time I actually agree.
Am I getting old?

No. This season is just objectively exceptionally bad.

Shit taste as always

this season is fucking amazing, and SnK isn't even out yet

It reminds me of that show a couple seasons back with evil transformation Jeanne and time skip MC, watching Fairy Gone made me want to go back and watch it

yeah there were way more bad seasons last year, this was one of them, although I feel like shorts have been getting better and more worth watching in general, this season especially, although the full length shows are alright too, OPM was a pleasent suprise when I thought it was going to be shit, Gunjou no Magmel is pretty good to, if no one is watching it you really should

Attached: 1529418881211.jpg (1920x1080, 175K)

If it wasn't for Sarazanmai this season would have been one of the worst in years.

>Imagine complaining about this season when pic related exists

Attached: 1532307646829.png (1920x2608, 2.29M)

>If it wasn't for Sarazanmai
That's also my hope for this season, but doesn't that only start next week?

It's out

Lists like these are why modern anime fans are a laughing stock.

>worst romcom in weekly shonen magazine
Toubun or even kanokari is better than that trash.

Imagine spouting such lies and expecting to get away with it

Attached: 1532724459464.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>deepfags

Attached: smug misty.png (408x469, 272K)

is that what it is? people just want to only what shows that have heavy plot and given all these shows that are just simple fun they don't know what to do so they just call it trash? that's kinda sad man

Attached: 1534858896895.jpg (571x796, 91K)

Good fucking thing I'm not thirty, then.

Someday they'll grow out of it and learn to enjoy the little things in life.

Attached: 3kb bocchi.png (41x40, 3K)

>stop liking things I don't like
hmmm

Only Kimetsu no Yaiba looked interesting to me and the 1st episode did enough that I'll be watching it