Re:Zero

Now that season 2 is coming and the show is all about Emilia including a new movie centering around her past, do you think her popularity will finally supercede rem? I never saw the appeal in Rem.

Attached: 0C24A9BB-26C1-4BD4-A881-06BB372FBC9E.jpg (1440x1556, 810K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1usgfrG85NCcUZVeVdtVmJScTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Supersede who?

Good one user. That will ruffle the remfags feathers.

Whofags?

>supercede
Supercede who? She'll be superceded by too many characters in Season 2. I can confirm two already who'll surpass her in popularity, and I just posted one of them.

Attached: bestgirl.png (1274x720, 400K)

Dona is not going to become more popular than emilia and fuck Garfiel

I love episode 1 "Emilia".

Attached: Satella.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Based and redpilled.

Attached: FB3712E8-2738-4BCA-B331-C761705066BA.jpg (430x506, 77K)

How can Remfags ever recover?

They will endlessly quote obsolete webnovel excerpts until they fade out of existence completely

>he show is all about Emilia
no
>a new movie centering around her past
no
>supercede rem
haha no
>I never saw the appeal in Rem
well you're actually stupid so

after season 2

1. Rem
2. Echidna
3. Otto
4. Betty
5. Emilia

4 and 5 aren't certain though

I never saw the appeal of elves.

It was the only time in the series she had a smidgeon of personality

>Rem
>s2

Attached: 72818773-9C0A-4221-8A94-07A794A31B23.jpg (393x357, 34K)

What's with Emiliafags being so bitter and angry? That's disgusting

Attached: 1533741058783.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Garfiel redeems himself all the way up to the fight with kurgan
Echidna a shit and she got what she deserved from subaru
Beatrice best girl
The lolimancer without a loli is just a mancer

Attached: 1463951720783-a.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

jealousy is their theme

>Beako that low
Absolutely shit taste

Attached: 038A02CD-ED7D-4F1F-85F3-8E8CAFAB31DA.png (478x2048, 1.16M)

>Emiliafags believe S2 will save them

>implying they won't cut beako content in a pathetic try to shill moblia

It will. An entire season for her to shine. She also gets her memories back and her personality.

Attached: F8C25CAE-AF35-4157-B285-4BAC54EB8629.jpg (600x703, 131K)

hahahahahaha

>An entire season for her to shine.
But she cries in a corner for most of the arc while Subaru does all the work

>this is what remfags believe

Attached: E132C411-0CF8-43BF-AD61-5FEFF7AC9F12.jpg (727x1024, 104K)

yeah buddy just like in the source material, oh wait it didn't save her

Rem was a bitch - she'd been in the same crushing loneliness as Subaru as a child but instead of helping him out, she tried to manipulate him into running away with her.

Name a single thing Emilia does in arc 4 besides crying until Puck breaks their contract. And the sad thing is she cries even more after that

But its true
She fails in all loops except the final loop and even then she gets her shit together around halfway through loop 6

low tier bait

She was set up for failure by roswaal so how can you blame her. Did you even read.

>muh Roswaal
>it’s not her fault!
The absolute state

Yes and by arc 7 rem is still a potato

Roswaal knew she'd fail because of his gospel, but nowhere does it say that she's being set up to fail. The set up is about blaming emilia for the snow and forcing subaru to win the trials instead of her. The reason she fails is because of her contract with puck somehow holding her back from learning her real memories

>everyone is a triggered remfag
Every Emilia thread is the same

>still a potato
>still more useful than moblia
lul

For me, it's Satella

Attached: Satella.jpg (700x985, 239K)

Yes I realize that don’t trigger the remshits

>A useless Damsel in distress ever beating anyone in an action series.

Satella is Emilia

Human are born set up for failure by the government, their peers, and the corruption society continues to pile up at birth and manage to find success just fine.

How can she supersede Rem when every computer today needs at least 8GB of Rem to properly function windows 10?

Satella literally didnt do anything wrong
She literally kills all the other witches and then allows herself to get sealed so that the menace of the witches never shows up on the planet again
Also the witch of envy and satella are two different people sharing the same body!!!!

I hope she wins the subarubowl so both Emilia and Rem fags seeth

No, sadly, even the new season and the movie will not help her pass Felix in popularity.

Attached: Felix.gif (498x498, 2.14M)

Isn the common accepted theory by the japs rn that subaru is flugel and emilia is satella and they travel back in time so emilia can kill the witches as satella and then get sealed by subaru/flugel?

Rem is one of the most popular female characters period, Emilia is a nobody next to her

No bro Emilia and Satella just look exactly the same down to the freckle on her pussy and her hair clip /s

Rem's been out of the picture for half of the story and she's still more popular than Emilia. And honestly I see that as a damning flaw on Emilia's part more than anything else.

That would honestly piss me off more than anything else.

It’s the authors fault for making her the center of the first 3 Arcs

Tappei said that Emilia couldn’t do the From Zero scene. Really says a lot about her character

Emilia is still tappeis favorite though. Kek

I'd say it more his fault for not making Emilia an interesting character.

Attached: tappei_will_make_it.jpg (360x822, 120K)

Until he breaks the contract, she basically does the same thing Subaru does in arc 3. She provides a facade of bravado and willingness to improve on her prior efforts. After that though, she faces Echidna down more resolutely than Subaru himself, blazes through the rest of the trials, and goes to fight the Rabbit alone until Subaru suddenly shows up to help with Beatrice in tow.

feels good to enjoy all the characters in this great series. what a liberating feeling

>name 1 thing she does before puck breaks the contract
>lists things she does after
OH NO NO

His treatment of Emilia is so baffling. Beatrice,Rem,Ram,Otto,Garfiel,Julius, etc all have incredibly impactful moments throughout the series and Emilia just doesn’t have any

Delete this

Attached: 9496AE26-8A16-4816-9308-592D067B90BE.jpg (600x851, 174K)

i really enjoyed the chapter in arc 6 where she tells amnesia subaru about how they first met right before they both die. pretty underrated scene

Yeah. They are definitely going to have sex soon. Honestly. I like how amnesiac Subaru is immediately attracted to Emilia.

Is that the scene the Japanese fans laughed at for being terrible and out of place?

Remfag in delusion

Stating how people reacted to a scene is delusional now?

i dont really see how it was out of place, but i wouldnt doubt remfags trying to downplay it.

Don’t pay attention. They are just upset rem has been sidelined for 300 chapters

>giving a speech about how they met while everyone is dead and Satella is devouring the tower
Yeah user it’s the perfect time

Emilia is finally realizing what love means and how she loves Subaru. Why are you so butthurt. Right before you die is the time to release the emotions.

they were both trapped and about to die, emilia just wanted to comfort subaru who was having a bit of an existential crisis. its not that weird.

The problem with the scene is that it tries to be some climatic moment in the series, even giving it the chapter title “Re: Starting Life in a Different World from Zero”. The speech is unfortunately a poor mans from zero that gives no where near the same payoff

Shut up retard nobody cares about your opinion.

Not to mention there was a better speech 5 chapters later anyway

Attached: 8095AC2E-2A01-46A6-BC5A-B857FA59F661.jpg (312x767, 50K)

season 1 was a heap of shit. started off strong, spent waaaay too fucking long in the mansion, had one or two movie quality episodes that seemed to make up for it, and then went right back to shit.

>Arc 7
Emiliatard I...

Emilia is a KEK retard. Rem is the obvious choice to make beautiful hapa babies.

re:zero is about not giving up and Emilia went completely against that long established theme. That moment felt so out of place that even Japan laughed at it

Has there ever been a main heroine as unremarkable as Emilia?

This. Characters are constantly sacrificing themselves to save Subaru, and Emilia just stands there and gives up. Bravo Tappei

Attached: 8EFFA9D7-F4AC-4B33-A299-EA58F205A21D.png (820x864, 745K)

There have but no one remembers there names

>remfags and emiliafags at each others throats over the 2 worst girls
Comedic.

Attached: 25cd20b277fac1169dd419f7b79e5b54--subaru-re-zero-beatrice.jpg (736x974, 94K)

Probably but their shows were likely also unremarkable and thus forgotten. Re:Zero as a whole has been very interesting, but Emilia is it's weakest link. But because she's the main heroine, you can't just ignore how unremarkable she is because it just makes you feel like the rest of the story is good in spite of her, not because of her.

Attached: it's her.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Stop trying to start shit with everyone, drawing aggro is not how you take care of your daughter.

Attached: Smile beako.jpg (1000x1000, 180K)

This. Beako is for loving cuddles with your daughter, not shitposting and instigating fights.

Attached: Beatrice_nap.jpg (500x659, 222K)

>introduces herself as Satella the first loop
it was really her wasn't it

Attached: 1519536996988.jpg (309x309, 22K)

WNfags please spoil me. Why are both of these girls voiced by TakaRie?

Lets be real though, Beako is the real heroine post arc 4

Attached: C46A1A99-D51A-4F8F-8573-1BA0339C90B1.png (1024x1092, 1.25M)

Most likely.

I'm gonna be real with you user, she loses a lot of agency post arc 4 and just becomes Subaru's support after that. Nothing wrong with it since she was a supporting character from the start and her interactions with subaru in arc 5 are still adorable, but she's not exactly on the spotlight in arc 5 and 6.

Attached: 1553563292717.png (820x810, 569K)

She said that because she thought Subaru was annoying and wanted him to fuck off. It wasn’t actually satella

I dunno bout that ranking. I quite like Emilia in arc 4, but that's probably because I'm attracted to fuckups who try to succeed but never really "try" out of their own fear. It makes her feel very down to earth and like she's genuinely out of her depth but trying to push forward out of obligation anyway.

Otto is unquestionably best girl though.

Has anyone made a no-loop cut of the first season where all loops where subaru dies has been cut? I always thought that would be interesting to see.

>20+ GB
No one is downloading that garbage.

There was one, but I don't remember where to find it.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Attached: 1492354677186.jpg (897x1280, 1.57M)

drive.google.com/open?id=0B1usgfrG85NCcUZVeVdtVmJScTQ

Thanks user

Attached: 1545787827185.png (861x825, 384K)

>emilia
>Not Echidna
Emiliafags once again prove they are the dumbest fags under the sun
Maybe one day you will have a good silver-haired girl

Attached: Fire Emblem.jpg (1200x850, 123K)

Echidna's too vindictive and clinical for my taste. I could see a friendship with someone like that being very appealing, but that's about it as far as my tastes go.

When is Echidna(omega) gonna show up again

Keep dreaming. She gets some backstory in S2. It doesn't make her magically as good as Rem though, although she's less flat than in S1 at least, not that it's hard.

Also, WoL please.

And Dona completely overshadows Emilia constantly during this part.

If only that was true. She's great.

>Looking for a woman for a loving relationship and not just for a friend.
That's the dream

Attached: Echidna.png (217x456, 142K)

I have a feeling after the current tower situation is resolved

>do you think her popularity will finally supercede rem?
No and it shouldn't, it's like bleach, having all those people whining about nothing is exquisite.

You could've saved that joke until someone actually mentioned Ram, but you wasted it like a retard.

both of these girls aren't voiced by Rieri. only EMT and Satella is voiced by Rieri.

Attached: fd748084982441c394dbb3fb007fc099.jpg (800x1300, 128K)

How will emilia react when she finds out Subaru loves Satella?

This. Like I don’t even hate Emilia, but Rem is a straight up iconic level waifu who’s popularity supersedes even her series.

People who get hooked on Re:Zero follow it because of either Subaru or because of Rem. The other characters are non-factors.

Attached: 3A9F8294-4E26-408C-B4C2-0068777F29CF.png (400x400, 168K)

Honestly Emilia is Satella and then she will be the Final boss when Subaru realizes he's been used the entire time. he will defeat her and then 'die' however he will wake up wrapped in bandages with the entire remaining cast at the time happy for him to have woken up

They are literally the same person Jesus Christ it’s not that hard to tell. It’s literally ff8 rinoa is ultimecia copycat

You're kidding, right?
Arc 6 is already being set up to end with Subaru killing ALL the Gluttony Archbishops.
He lost his memory, the story is OVER if he doesn't beat them here and regain them and take control of the Authority for himself.
This will be the final test of the Tower of Pleiades, proof that Subaru is the next sage.

When he does, Rem will wake up.

So it seems. But honestly though, who cares? The popularity of a character says nothing about if the character is a good fit for the MC or not. It's all about what waifu they want to fuck. People care more about which little girl they would rather manhandle than the story.

Remfags are literally the Ichirukifags of re:zero

>*are

Too bad she forgets it because THEY BOTH DIE AND SUBARU RESETS.

>Spoilers
What was that vision of Rem in the tower?

Attached: 1552375068987.gif (540x304, 1.34M)

I don't see how more people aren't worried over a literal psycho killer willing to end your life at the drop of a hat to madly in love with you overnight. But I guess that's what makes the peepee hard.

Go reread Subaru’s talk with Satella. The things she say don’t match up with Emilia

It’s prolonging the inevitable. Emilia will eventually come to terms with her love with Subaru. It’s all a part of her becoming Satella

Nah, the fight against Ley in Arc 5 with her alone was fantastic.

Subaru was getting mind raped by Gluttony and Rem’s Soul or something showed up and told him to get his shit together because he’s rems hero.

Rems hero but not lover. KEK

Are you really trying to start a shitposting war again? The thread was finally getting into actual discussion

>Rem Comes Back
>Subaru falls in love with her
>Emilia becomes jealous
>Emilia finally becomes the Witch of Envy
YOU FOOLS WHY CAN YOU NOT SEE IT

Attached: 1552789651586.jpg (700x582, 91K)

Subaru will always love Emilia more than rem though

The point is that it ruins the impact of the scene and destroys and possible growth the character had.
Emilia is such a bad character, and Tappei seems DETERMINED to make sure she stays that way for as long as possible.

I’m assuming it’s because Emilia isn’t written purely to service as a love interest or have an eccentrically quirky personality. She appears to be the self insert for female fans of Re:Zero.

Waifu Wars aside as Rem and Emilia fags duke it out for (you)s
What do you think this season will be like, I hope they don't cut too much from Arc 4
And When is the next chapter of the WN coming out

>What do you think this season will be like, I hope they don't cut too much from Arc 4
Oh you poor fool

To be fair the LN version the anime is based off is a lot shorter.

I hope they DO cut some stuff from Arc 4, or combine some things.
Arc 4 is overly long.

>Shaula:「Of courssse! Haven’t you heard of something called “Until Death does us Part”! I can’t let the love that built up during the time we didn’t meet go dry y’know~ . I won’t leave Master’s side anymore no matter what happens. I will even give birth to so many children, as many as in a baseball team!」

>Subaru:「Don’t you go throwing such horrifying fastballs around…..」

>Stretching out her ample breasts, Shaula looked over at him with shimmering bright eyes. He covered his eyes with his palm. The depths of his heart were complex and hard to comprehend.

>He wasn’t really sure whether he should call Shaula’s rather direct behaviour flirting, but in itself, as a man, Subaru wasn’t necessarily unhappy. If he placed her eccentricity to the side, Shaula was a beautiful woman and quite attractive.
How can anyone compete?

Attached: 148A1F1D-DE72-42AF-A372-DF731C1ADBB0.jpg (800x1156, 108K)

On a scale of 1-10, how cringe is it gonna be when the episode of the 2nd season where Rem is erased in happens, and a bunch of plebbit retards trying to fit in start spamming the board with “HAHAHA NORMIES I BET YA DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING BTFO” despite that fact that literally everyone who is a fan of the series has already been spoiled on what happens to Rem?

>10
No fucking doubt our board will be worse than Yea Forums for 27 hours after it airs

There are people who don’t know about Rem. They aren’t on this site however

I forgot she was real
I actually forgot about alot of shit reading through this thread

Conversely though, imagine the actual genuine shitstorm that would occur if White Fox decided to go off the rails with the anime and kept Rem around.

Now THAT would actually destroy the board for a whole week.

Attached: 599A6558-2B80-4CF9-9813-F72F7244EB68.png (245x245, 67K)

Holy fuck could you imagine the raw smugness of Remfags and the anger of Emiliafags multiplied by 1000

Imagine being so buttblasted you spam threads

You can easily do away with a loop or two without hurting the overall story but what the LN was more than a loop or two.

I love you all, Remfags, and Emiliafags and the rest of you alike. I hope that we all can have a good ending that won't cause a shitstorm after all

Attached: HeSaidBeforeHeDied70times.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I hate you

I love you

He could be worse, at least he's not catfag.

Catfag is better than him.

>Catfag is better than him.

Attached: no seriously, what the fuck.gif (480x265, 1.9M)

At least catfag isn’t a newfag, catfag at least read the WN too

I’m not entirely sure about that. You really think he’d read something without the cat in it? He admitted he will drop season 2 after Felix leaves

Secondary spotted

>Whofags are secondaries and don't know Rem is a vegetable now.

>He admitted he will drop season 2 after Felix leaves
I'm not even going to watch season 2, it's like watching a loved one get murdered and raped

>implying Rem's vegetative state had ANY impact on her popularity

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Subaru, Emilia, and Satella? Are Emilia and Satella the same?

Fredrica is best girl

Echidna is best witch

Attached: 1520326884630.jpg (984x691, 294K)

>Are Emilia and Satella the same?
No. Two completely different people. There is no reason to believe they are the same person.

>inb4 future/past!
fuck off retard

why did whitefox use the same va for s1?

absolutely best

Attached: 1541835835225.jpg (600x800, 66K)

Imagine a blowjob from her

>Implying it's rem's fault Emilia is a bad character

someone spoil me why rem disappears

read it yourself you lazy piece of shit. it's literally novel 2 chapters after the anime ends.

After they part after killing moby dick, a autist and a turd goblin attack Rem and company. The turd goblin erases Rem’s Name from history and also eats her memory. Subaru kills himself after finding out but resets to him holding the knife about to slit her throat.

If you insist
Memory, Name, Gluttony.

His throat*

Attached: george batenkaitos.png (1080x764, 829K)

What are you most looking forward to seeing in the 2nd season, and why is it Toyota making crazy faces?

These things are like crack to me.

Attached: 9A8D6333-93F0-4BCB-AC1C-12D7191C63FD.jpg (3715x2125, 900K)

Seconded.

Attached: DESPAIR SUBARU #2.gif (540x304, 960K)

I want to see his foaming at the mouth face after the ass rabbits get him

Attached: B8601364-3417-4674-B1A6-81E7830B3797.jpg (607x608, 68K)

>I don't see how more people aren't worried over a literal psycho killer willing to end your life at the drop of a hat to madly in love with you overnight.
They're not boring plebs who want vanilla shit from a series like this.

Imagine being a webnovelfag
Thanks for reading the shitty rough draft kiddos

Some people don’t speedwatch

>There was a girl who desired such of him. Subaru had placed a curse on that girl, and responsibility was on him to repay that girl his curse had bound. —No. Responsibility was nothing in the picture. Just, if she was believing in him, then he wanted to be as someone who would gain that belief. Because that girl told Subaru she loved him, Subaru wished to be someone who would continually gain her 'love you's.

Enjoy your watered down corporate product