Why is it so fucking good? Why was Question almost just as good? Anime consistently had the best openings...

Why is it so fucking good? Why was Question almost just as good? Anime consistently had the best openings. I dare you to name one better.

Attached: Screenshot_20190411-114222_Spotify.jpg (1080x1285, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOkgnh-26bA
youtube.com/watch?v=R6QnBHU7UN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=wOkgnh-26bA

Great taste user. That one stuck with me hard as well.
It's just very emotional, because it's finally gonna reach the end. It perfectly captures the feeling of a school year ending with the nostalgia.

Are Karma and Nagisa gay?

yes

Anons.. I am exactly like Nagisa irl.. even my mother decides on my hairstyle..

I've never seen such a relatable character in anime before.

fuck Nagisa what a pos

sounds like you're going to make a great wife (male) someday

Attached: 1541615577397.jpg (1476x990, 402K)

I prefer question but bye bye yesterday is amazing, best version of an ansatsu song is the one where the guy forgets to sing live.

Question is my least favorite. The others were great.

Also I kept thinking Karma and Asano Jr. were secretly related.

Link?

Ass Class S1 had some of the worst openings I've ever heard. S2 were just average. The first ending theme is pure kino though.

Question was GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=R6QnBHU7UN8

>He doesn't like MISTER TEACHER OSHIETE
>He doesn't like SA SA SA SA START!
Shit taste

All 4 OPs are generic as fuck; you should get some taste if you think otherwise.

meant for

God I LOVE this. My favorite OP. They're having so much fun, too!

Question is definitely great I love it, was my favorite of the two for a long time. But Bye Bye Yesterday popped up on me out of nowhere recently and I teared up a little. Call me a bitch but it wins for me because of the emotion its able to invoke. For me anyways.

Compare each opening you claim is generic to another to show how they're similar. I'm not sure of many chorus like intros with similar energy.

>Hello shooting star again
I thought the first OP song was stupid at first but it really grew on me.

Attached: 1527301673470.png (800x770, 822K)

The first and the last EDs are kino as fuck, moonlight is one hell of an insert too

There's nothing wrong with bby, But Question is just a brilliant way to use an ensemble cast. Each call and response has totally different traits.

And the BASS
THE BASS

Attached: Varying degrees of Want.png (1440x806, 1.29M)