Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san

>WORKING BAD
>800 YEAR OLD FOX LOLIS GOOD

Is the japanese job system really this bad or is it just exaggeration? (comparable to Americans working 2-3 jobs?)

Attached: 456t.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Death by overworking is a thing in Japan.

black companies are a thing but not really what you'd call the Japanese job system.

Just like everywhere else.

The guy works at a black company, not just a regular workplace. Those are horrendous work environments that are purposefully ran to prey on their employees insecurities and violate labor laws.

>tfw overworked programmer
>tfw underpaid because Canada pays developers shit
>tfw heartbroken and been depressed with severe chest pains for 3 months
>haven't killed myself yet because of anime and manga
It's not fair bros where is my loli fox

Attached: fox waifu.gif (885x948, 752K)

>>WORKING BAD
That is not what the manga/anime is trying to tell you.

DELETE THIS

But it's already done that on it's own.

Attached: s.jpg (500x431, 40K)

>overworked
>time to waste on Yea Forums
Choose one and only one.

Browsing this place during a meeting I'm forced to attend that has nothing to do with me or my team

Which is basically a free break, meaning you're not that overworked.

>Free break
No, this "30 minute meeting" means I have to work an extra 30 minutes. 8-7:30

Not him, but if you think it counts as a break then you've never known the torture instrument known as the 1+ hour pointless corporate meeting.

Dude
Go change job
Seriously

I am, this fucking "programming hip culture" is fucking cancer

When is working ever good? Shit's necessity but if you enjoy it you are either braindead or the top 10% whos "job" is to shit at other people. Consider you are here, you are probably the former.

>1+ hour pointless corporate meeting
That's supposed to be bad?
Try 10 hour meetings where you actually have to pay attention to not miss the parts relevant to you.

>When is working ever good?

I like my job. I make close to 80k a year, work 4 days on then have 4 days off, have a 401k, great insurance and the people I work with are pretty alright. The location is fucking shit, but I spend all my time alone anyways. As a whole, I don't really have complaints.

>Canada
There's your problem.

Been there done that
I wouldn't mind it if I was paid a 6 digit salary. Applying to US companies got a few results hopefully something good comes out of this

Developers are paid peanuts everywhere.

Even in Silicon Valley where they are allegedly paid more, living expenses are so ridiculously inflated that you are still poor

Nope. Every meeting is on them in my book.

Having a positive and productive work environment and not a bunch of shitty office politics and crappy bosses can actually make a huge difference even if you hate the actual work itself.

>In my book
Good for you, this 30 minute "no laptop bullshit" means I'm forced to work 30 minutes longer and catch late trains home

When it's fun.

>mfw watching this show
I don't know why I even hurt myself this way.

Attached: 1554275092116.png (565x550, 237K)

>Is the japanese job system really this bad or is it just exaggeration?
MANDATORY DRINKS WITH BOSS AT 1:00AM (work starts at 6)

So what Abe propaganda is this?
Get a wife that does all the housework and pampers you so you can keep working yourself to death?

No that's just an escape for cogs to hold on to their empty lives for a bit longer, greasing the cogs of economy.

Attached: 1542448474087.jpg (870x614, 37K)

Yes

>not a bunch of shitty office politics and crappy bosses
Think i would sooner land Senko than found job that doesn't have at least one of these.

FUCK YOU CUNT

>Say this request have to come through my manager
>Say to manager overtime has to be paid unless it's in the contract and I'm already compensated
>Leave and find other company with proper management that doesn't fuck up deadlines so often
This faggot is doing IT wrong.
Literally nothing should stop him from finding a better job, it's a highly-competetive market for employers, not employees.

Attached: 1544941360393.jpg (1676x943, 594K)

Huh? Manga got axed or something?

Isn't leaving job in japan dishonorablu?

No, just the fox within the posted image.

japanese IT is a fucking nightmare

Well how else would it become bakekitsune or whatever is it called?
Don't they have any self-preservation instincts?

>I have no idea about Japanese business, the post

> just exaggeration? (comparable to Americans working 2-3 jobs?)
Are you telling me the tales of murridumb working poors are just lies?

Do not bake the kitsune.

>tfw worked for like 3 hours today
>tfw paid reasonably well
>tfw my toothache is gone now that weather has stabilized
>tfw haven't thought about killing myself in years
I made it, I made my life effortless, I don't have to do anything basically ever.

Are you me?

Attached: AT LEAST UNTIL THEY FIRE ME AND I HAVE TO WORK FROM OFFICE AGAIN BEFORE I BUILD UP REP.jpg (374x223, 25K)

Exactly, you're supposed to marry your company and live and die by it which is stupid and its the reason workplaces push those inhumane policies

Honestly the day I realized that I'm absolutely fine with simply being alive, not being sick, and having anime to watch has been the best day of my life.
Funnily enough it also made it easier to do things.

They should just remilitarize then. It's not like anyone would blame them at this point.
>not being sick
Ah, you must be young.

Attached: 1550264642719.jpg (961x771, 152K)