Why didn’t Naruto just rape Sasuke so he couldn’t leave the village?

Why didn’t Naruto just rape Sasuke so he couldn’t leave the village?

Attached: 08EFA93E-3452-411E-90E4-73156C5FCE3E.jpg (848x480, 75K)

That would traumatize Sasuke more and Naruto would feel guilty after that.

It's not rape if it's consensual

Because Naruto’s an uke; Sasuke’s the seme.

why didn't sasuke just destroy everything?

Big fat lie

Sasuke literally has Uke in his name. He's bottom all the way.

why didn't Lee just rape gaara so lee would never get his leg broken?

Attached: Afish.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Because Lee is good boy, who is respectful towards his opponents and friends.
The real and unironically canonically justified question is how is Gaara's poor gay soul coping with Naruto's disinterest

>The real and unironically canonically justified question is how is Gaara's poor gay soul coping with Naruto's disinterest
I ask myself this a lot, really. I feel bad for him.

They were too young
But this would actually inevitably happen during the final battle if they didn't lose their arms and could move. Amsterdam's gay parades look homophobic in comparison to what these two became in Shippuden

Why didn't Shikamaru just marry Choji?

He really should have done it. Konoha's elders who destroyed the Uchiha clan were the true villains.

Attached: Uchiha_Gangnam_Style.jpg (500x496, 27K)

Why didn't Naruto just marry Sasuke now that he can?

Naruto had to have children for Boruto series, so he had to marry Hinata and be content with secret dates with his friend.

Attached: narusasulive.jpg (564x753, 46K)

All Uchihas are complete bottoms.

I doubt he's content with just secret dates. Sounds like a shitty life

>naruto wanted to become a hokage in order to legalize gay marriage
whoa...

Still think that Sasuke was right
Never forget how Naruto decided to focus on Sasuke's personal issues and "hrrr darkness" during their final fight and never gave an actual answer to the issues Sasuke and his story brought up

Still doing better than Sakura. Though it is not much...

They live in a traditional society, men are obliged to marry, have children and care for them. If they want to fuck someone on the side, then it should be done in secret, or at least not too openly. They take it for granted. Although it is easy for Naruto to love both Hinata and Sasuke, while Sasuke could not bring himself to live with Sakura.

Sasuke was going to become a dictator and personally kill all dangerous people, but Naruto suggested that he do it with him and all Konoha. Sasuke should have agreed, but with the condition that the elders guilty of the Uchiha massacre will be condemned.

Attached: Konoha_liar.png (500x341, 276K)

Of course the elders fucking get away with everything. Orochimaru with his ability to save his ass from any discomforting situation should become one

Sauake wouldn't be able to believe in himself then
100 billion paper bombs

Naruto is a little manipulative bitch and Sasuke was his victim

>Naruto had to have children
What do you think he developed his genderbender no jutsu for?

Senju and Uzumaki are excellent manipulators, and Naruto is a worthy successor to Hashirama, who was ready to kill anyone for the sake of Konoha’s peaceful life.
>cultivates a personal image of a kind, loveable goof to endear himself to the people and make any opposition underestimate him
>promotes all his friends to positions of power securing his position as hokage if it ever comes under threat
>pardons war criminals seemingly out of benevolence, but in reality secures the Hidden Leaf's dominance by the skills and knowledge these people bring to the table. I mean wouldn't it be a waste to loose Oorochimaru's years of research when it could benefit the leaf? Wouldn't it be a waste to imprison or execute Sasuke when he's second only to Naruto in terms of power and obviously willing to pledge allegiance to Naruto and the Leaf?
Naruto is a pretty ruthless dick.

If genderbender allowed to give birth to children, Naruto and Sasuka would marry, but they still need women for reproduction.

Attached: true_ending.jpg (563x463, 75K)

>full OP/ED is far worse than the TV-size version

Attached: 1553377083941.png (498x670, 358K)

>promotes all his friends to positions of power securing his position
This literally never works out well

holy fuck why is Hinata so fucking cute

It works quite well. Konoha was created by Senju and belongs to them and those who are loyal to them, it is quite natural that they manage it.

The best thing about this is Naruto not having the ugly ass haircut

This is a legitimate plot hole.

Attached: naruto is literal terrorism.jpg (1070x1021, 116K)

I agree with the most part but Naruto wouldn't dare to kill Sasuke for the sake of konoha, it's OOC as fuck

Sasuke is his only weakness.

Who was Bin Laden's waifu? Deidara or Temari?

gotta be Deidara

Imagine Sasuke killing himself in front of Naruto to ruin his life forever lol

That baby looks adopted

I think you might be reading too much batman OP

>implying he didn't try

Attached: 0228-019.jpg (887x867, 283K)

>Naruto only knew Sasuke for at MOST a couple months (2 weeks for Zabuza, 1 month for the Chunnin exams, +2 leeway weeks).
>Acts like a crazy stalker who won’t let Sasuke make his own life choices (Itachi, Orochimaru, Kage Summit)
>Used to stalk him as a kid, too (as seen in the flashbacks Naruto was basically Sasuke’s Hinata).
>Refuses to see the people who were actually friends to him on the same level as Sasuke for some reason
>Acts like everything they do is tied together and he shouldn’t do anything without him like a crazy ex
God damn Narutos obsession was extremely creepy.

Do you think that if Sasuke btfo'd the leaf again he would become obsessed again? as a hokage?

Lee is a Masochist, that’s why he uses the gates.

Didn’t he literally say that he’s rather die with Sasuke then come away as the only victor in their fight (way back during when they meet after Sasuke killed Danzo.)?

Hmm. Maybe the physical rape could cancel out the mind rape Itachi did.

Shut the fuck up Gordon.

I mean, he never had anyone actually show him what a real friend is. So when Sasuke gives him a bare minimum of positive emotion during Zabuza arc, he immediately projects him into the mini family he never had. Naruto ties himself to him for the rest of his life. He would probably do the same for Iruka.
I used to find kid Naruto annoying, but after the life circumstances for me changed and I started understanding him better. People would go through great lengths to put something in the hole of loneliness, and when they find someone like that, they become emotionally dependent on them, to the point of "obsession".
I don't find that creepy, just sad, really sad.

Rape isn't the solution for everything.

Yeah the child should look like Kawaki

He’d probably enjoy it. He’s pretty slutty in Part 2.

yin it's the feminine part in the yin yang symbolism so no. Kishimoto is a hack

you guys joke about rape but when you think about it, its amazing the amount of problems that it can solve

Explain what would solve in Naruto and Sasuke's case.

Would that be Young Justice?

Hinata is a saint for putting up with Narutos behavior.

One of the many reasons why Hinata is best girl