Why is yandere no longer in vogue?

Why is yandere no longer in vogue?

Attached: 1210740024528.png (801x885, 574K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/481004/2e55611f9e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The premises they can feature in are limited and as an archetype they aren't as versatile as eg the tsundere.

source?

wtf is this haruhi

How is tsundere more versatile than the yandere?

Basically, if you want to make the main love interest a yandere, you have to make the entire story about her and the problems surrounding her, or else it just doesn't work.

Because the tsundere is a relatively normal person. No matter the setting or premise you can implement her. Yandere on the other hand are too intense. You can't implement them without the plot revolving at least a bit about their personality (ie tendency to be murderous).

Yandere requires greater setup and thus more significant thought put into their development than other deres who can just be recognized at face value.

e-hentai.org/g/481004/2e55611f9e/

thanks bro

Yandere is the only good dere

Attached: YunoYandereFace.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

It was never in vogue.

I like a girl that wont go murdercrazy if a girl just breathes in my general direction

I want a wife that will murder my family members if that means being with her forever

>no longer in vogue
Play more mobage.

Attached: DHgpvTcVwAEA4Kd.jpg (2480x3508, 768K)

Id like a wife that doesn’t try and gut me cause my female co-worker bought me a drink during our lunch break

>female co-worker bought me a drink during our lunch break
What a slut, your wife should actually gut her.

She wouldn't gut you, she would gut the coworker, also.
>implying I need interactions with anyone else
Maybe it's my tism or something but my brain can't comprehend why people think yandere girls are bad

>Play more mobage.
Why would you suggest that? Why would anyone suggest that?

Yeah no I'm good thanks

There isn't a better place to find yanderes than in mobage. If a mobage has a yandere girl, chances are she's best girl. At the very least she'll be one of the better characters. I suppose the same applies for boys too, but I don't play games that might have them.

Attached: Dj75qm1UYAIFHUQ.jpg (1193x868, 127K)

The whole “murder” thing is usually a turn off

My whole point is they're still very much in vogue.

A lot of people think yandere is just stabby stabby kill girl. Personally, I don't care about that part. I like to see the progression into that. The stalking, obsessiveness, and all that other creepy shit.

I only like it because I like to see the guys reaction to all this stuff, and what they do to counter it. If I just wanted to see a girl go randomly murder crazy, I'd just look for a yangire.
I haven't seen a good yandere in a long time, but hopefully it resurges again.

Attached: 79219714.png (500x768, 460K)

This nigga gets it. The best part is the slow descent into madness. The slow teasing nature as things spiral more and more out of control. The dripfeed of obsessiveness that keeps on coming more and more and once the floodgates are open they just don't close.

For me is less about the murder aspect and more of the insane level of devotion to someone. I want her to be my reason to live as much as she wants me to be, when someone is your only reason for living and your willing to do anything to protect them, see them smile, and just be overall happy, its heaven
The idea that they could snap or do something crazy because there's a chance something might happen to you is nice.

Attached: Happy_yuno.png (3996x3421, 889K)

Indeed, look at Mutsuki in Koharu no Hibi, she's probably the best Yandere I've read and she kills nobody, She stabs Nobody.

Then take Ijousha no Ai it's all murder, no love.