What makes black seifuku so god-tier?

What makes black seifuku so god-tier?

Attached: Ginko6.jpg (850x1202, 567K)

Ginko a shit

JC Girls.

Ginko

Black looks good on white and vice versa

Why does Yea Forums love Ginko so much? Is it her look, her personality or her shogi skills?

We hate Gunko though

Uh, no?

yep

All of the above.

ginko is so cute.

Attached: dags.jpg (707x1000, 74K)

Shut up
Correct

>no new IP
At least try Ginkotard

It's the way she exposes her tummy. What a slut.

Attached: 1548612418990.jpg (1280x2206, 833K)

Are you retarded?

Because you can't even hide your samefagging?

Yup, you're retarded.

Classic sailor uniform outfitted for prime JC + kuutsundere = godly.

The girl wearing it

This girl is cute enough that I've considered before watching this trash looking lolicon series.

Ginko is so Hot i wish i could get a girlfriend like her.

No, Ginkotard. You're the retard who can't even be bothered to get a new IP to samefag your own thread.

All the above.

Attached: 1516087314912.jpg (1434x2048, 617K)

You should, it's actually a good watch.

>muh samefagging
Delusions aren't healthy, THK.

Fuck off THK.

She's a complete and utter cunt though. You will only like her if you're a tasteless masochist. The Ais are the only good things about it.

Attached: 1519665213227.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

Ginkoshitters once again displaying their one-digit IQ.

Attached: retard.png (475x181, 21K)

why does she show off that slutty tummy of hers? does she want to get raped that badly?

Don't listen to this fucking RETARD. He doesn't even understand the rules of shogi.

>everyone who replies to agree has to be a new IP
Kill yourself, samefag.

But I like cunts, particularly cunnies.

Why you care if i make two post saying like cute ginko is?

But if you're a normalfaggot, a cute ephebe looking nymphette should be triggering to you. Please explain.

>didn't even open the image
A blind and retarded Ginkoshitter, yep.

Because you're samefagging.

Attached: 1548570590727.png (953x675, 332K)

>doesn't deny how retarded he sounds
Keep shitting and whining when you're the only one in here spamming your clockwork autism, THK.

I really like the designs of the girls but I can't stand how the protag looks. I'll check it out see an episode or two.
I don't see myself inserting into the shoes of a pedo teen who plays shogi, so I don't really see her as that bad. from the clips I saw on youtube she didn't bother me so much.

Ginko a best.

Attached: 52879756_p0.png (1000x800, 526K)

>waaah retarded!
Keep showing how fucking brainless Ginkofags are and how they sperg out when they are called out on their idiocy.

GINKO!

>complete and utter cunt
No, that's the quint Ichika and Blue Houki.

fpbp

?

>still can't deny it
Typical THKtard.

Attached: Ginko.jpg (424x600, 222K)

I want to kiss Ginko's tummy!

I'm not denying that Ginkoshitters are the actual retards, though.

Post more Ginko, fags. Stop wasting oxygen.

>Ginkofags aren't normalfags they say

Attached: 1520266217010.jpg (1280x720, 410K)

Not just Yea Forums, but Japan too. They love tsunlolis like us. Ginko and red Ai are the top 2 for obvious reasons.

Attached: 67162268_p0.jpg (1000x1412, 822K)

>one "guy" who hasn't even watched the show
>muh Ginkofags normies
It almost feels like you're him because you want to falseflag.

Red Ai >>> Ginko though

Attached: 1520274177453.jpg (1920x1080, 152K)

>I'm pretending to be a retard who can't read
Keep proving me right, THK. You're so busy in here, you're forgetting to continue shitposting for cunt snake Ichika in the 5toubun thread.

Attached: 1548537926456.jpg (1785x1530, 660K)

>denies samefagging
>Ginkofag samefagging gets exposed
>nuh huh you're retarded
Ah, Ginkoshitters. Always so retarded and amusing to play with.

kaguya is a rather good character unlike stinko

Based Japan

I'll bite. The only reason I'm interested in Ginko, Ais, and this show is because I'm a lolicon.

But Ginko ain't a loli

You can go back now.

>still can't deny that and the fact he's the autistic Ichikashitter
Good job. Worse for you, I wasn't even in here yet when you were already screeching and accusing other people of samefag. Kill yourself already, THKtard.

She is for most people who aren't LRD, trolls, or single digit only purists. It's been argued to death whether you like it or not.

He's absolutely right, though.

Attached: 1547326341976.jpg (1882x2055, 302K)

You can too

>I wasn't even in here yet
That's why you're an utter retard. You don't even know what I'm talking about. Ginkoshitters replying to the OP without new IPs is what happened here and you look like a huge moron denying those facts.

Kaguya and Ginko are best girls. Now fuck off.

No thanks, I'll stay.
>Shitko
>best anything

Attached: laughing juliet.png (778x763, 440K)

Based. We hate Ginko here

Nice bullshit. You quoted and were screeching at posts that didn't even reply to the OP. There were also 11 IPs before I called you out. Stay retarded and cancer.

Char is better

Attached: 1518383122261.jpg (701x1022, 103K)

The meme is we love Ginko here. It's not funny when you reverse it, you know.

It's true. Juliet is best girl too. Hasuki and Chika are worst girls.

You shouldn't talk if you don't know shit. Retard.

Attached: samefagging.png (554x390, 32K)

Blue Ai = Red Ai > other lolis > Char > Cake > * > shit > Ginko

Attached: 1521467570603.png (2326x1367, 2.5M)

The black seifuku she wears isn't modern style, but is along the line of traditiona. Compound with the fact that she is an aggressive 14 JC ice queen after the D and has a refined disposition that dislikes showing weakness/losing, you have a powerful gap moe.

The "samefag" hunters on Yea Forums are complete skitzos. They think everyone that likes something they don't is one person. It's best to ignore them and let em spaz out.

Attached: 1551074796033.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>showing off his edit skills for the second time
Dat autism.

Oh yeah, great proof you have there, THK. You're the worst known autist who loves samefagging on Yea Forums, yet you are trying to accuse someone of what you do 24/7. Hilariously cancer.

There's no hunting anyone here, though. Just pointing out obvious same posters.
If you weren't so retarded and new and used Yea Forums X you could check those by yourself as well. But alas, that's too much to ask from a brainless Ginkoshitter. I'm just making it easier for you. Keep defending the indefensible though.

Cute and sexy flat loli-ko tsundora JC etc.

Attached: yande.re 439099 bikini gakken open_shirt ryuuou_no_oshigoto! sora_ginko swimsuits wet yano_akane.jpg (6075x9055, 3.31M)

>conveniently ignore all that
>but I'm not wrong!
Sure thing THK.There were 6 UIPs (not counting OP's) prior to user's reply to OP that said Ginko is cute. 2 of them didn't reply to the OP yet or at all. I couldn't easily destroy your retarded paranoia by saying one of them answered OP after their first post that didn't answer him before. Sperg on.

Blue Ai should get the D soon

I'd argue Ginko is a kuutsundere instead of a tsundora. Ginko only teases in moderation, but more importantly she has dere that stands out rather than is wrapped behind layers of icy jokes, standoffish banter, etc (like Hitagi and Yukino, for example)

I'm ignoring your baseless boogeyman garbage and bringing up facts. Your retarded rationalizations are laughable and are only damage control for something you outright admitted weren't in the thread when it happened. Go sperg somewhere else, Ginkoshitter.

You are a fucking joke. You would have to be the last person in the world to try muh boogeyman defense now, THK. I know your retarded triggered ass like the back off my hand, and this would not even be close to the first time you have done this shit. Thanks again for proving you can't even argue against that point. Stay cancer.

She will, and Stinko will hopefully kill herself after she realizes it

Attached: 1521481088997.webm (1280x720, 142K)

Wow, you now resort to dropping any kind of sense left in order to keep sperging about muh THK. Stay buttblasted when people point out your fellow retarded Ginkotards' samefagging, no amount of muh THK is going to erase your collective idiocy.

Ginko is fine, just needs a little training.

I CANT BELIEVE GINKO IS FUCKING DEAD

Attached: 1550079187227.jpg (673x960, 58K)

I dare say tsunkuudere is the peak. It is a shame that Japan are stuck n their habit of sticking with one type of dere per girl. A blend of deres usually produce superior, more interesting characters.

>n-no u
Embarrassingly sad even for you, THK. Anybody can see it's you, even newfags who have lurked for just a few months could recognize your autistic patterns and shitpost. Keep deflecting the main argument and making as ass out of yourself while you're alone in here despite your blatant samefag posts.

>hurr thk thk
This is embarrassing. Good thing it's only you who keeps perpetuating this retardation and everyone else sees how Ginkoshitters are samefag cancer. Keep sperging.

Japan agreed, don't bother them about it.

Attached: 67949306_p0.jpg (1200x1694, 1.06M)

It's already too late for you. Your inability to keep your autistic shitpost in check become you are that buttmad at tsundere, especially loli/flat ones is your undoing. Not to mention you just love to keep replying back like this, where you won't stop until even if it means going on four the whole day until the thread falls off purely because you are compiled to defend yourself and to convince other people despite how futile it is.

You already don't have undeniable proof of samefag and you know it, or else you would have already tried to refute the argument that debunked your paranoia earlier. Meanwhile, you're notorious when it comes to samefagging, something you can't deny. Stay BTFO as always, THKtard.

Nobody cares about your boogeyman obsession, what people see in this thread is Ginkoshitters getting caught samefagging and you being a retarded sperglord doing damage control. Again, anyone with Yea Forums X can see that the screencaps I posted are valid, and since you can't offer evidence of the opposite you lost since the start. Just pathetic Ginkoshitter. Kill yourself already.

Red ai is a strictly better Ginko. Better executed tsun, better age, better hairstyle, more attractive

Attached: 1551360020075.jpg (500x500, 142K)

Ginko.

Attached: 1515447420368.jpg (1280x2225, 831K)

threadly reminder that Ginko pees her panties.

Attached: 00030.jpg (900x1280, 218K)

>5 IPs.
>muh samefag!
Meanwhile .
>only one anti-Ginko shitter
Nobody is falling for it, THK. Keep being desperate and deflect the fact you're infamous for being autistic and samefagger.

>ignoring the ginkoshitter replying to his own thread which is the undeniable evidence of the samefagging
You're the one who's desperate and trying too hard, Ginkoshitter. Stop trying and end your miserable life.

>oh shit, he got me. Now I gotta make it seem like it was OP who replied to himself
>it can't be one of the other posters who didn't reply to OP yet with their first post, but wanted to give an answer
Pathetic and desperate as fuck. Stay butthurt and a joke, THK.

You didn't get shit, you're just deflecting the blatant ginkoshitter samefagging with muh THK garbage. You're the biggest joke this board has ever had. Also, your excuses for the Ginkoshitter samefag are laughable, literally not fooling anyone. Stay a joke yourself with your fellow Ginkoshitters.

>muh Ginkofags
>no, I meant a Ginkofag...that one poster
>still can't give a believable counterargument to in order to support his baseless accusation and instead can only screech and throw a hissyfit because he wants to be right and try to get one over Ginkobros
Kill yourself already, cancerous autist.

Sorry, moron, but the Ginkoshitter replying to OP without a new IP is enough evidence to support my claims and your laughable rationalizations aren't going to stick no matter how many times you repeat them. The only cancerous autist here is you who's trying to save face for your fellow retarded Ginkoshitters despite making yourself out to be an even bigger retard. Fuck off already you waste of space.

>every first post must and have to be to OP because Yea Forums never talk about something else or goes off-topic ever!
The absolute state of THK's pathetic desperation and raging. As always, kill yourself already for Yea Forums's sake.

Actually yeah, that's right dumbass. Stop defending your fellow retarded ginkoshitter already. It's downright pathetic. You're the one shitting up Yea Forums with your retarded defense of everything you like.

>that's right
Thanks for proving how retarded and ridiculous your rage-filled autism is, THK. The fact none of the guys you screeched at cared about your tantrum already proves one obvious thing and it's that they don't care because you are wrong and they have nothing to fear. Meanwhile, you're just salty and trying hard because you are you. Compared to shit you've done where there is ZERO mistake at seeing blatant samefagging and falseflagging too, you have zero right to start throwing accusations. Fuck off already.

Attached: THKshitter samefag.png (1197x1967, 234K)

More like they couldn't defend themselves against the obvious evidence and didn't embarrass themselves like you are doing now. At least those Ginkoshitters have some dignity left.
>bringing up unrelated shit that even other Nino haters called out as blatant falseflagging
Hilarious. The desperation is amazing.