Shield hero

post best you got faggots

Attached: D8884275-C40D-4779-A52A-6C0978FC2753.gif (400x225, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Ahusxg8Y
pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq
youtube.com/watch?v=m-N9NY2RCwk
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_ZGa7THuQ
twitter.com/Syroh_Flatpaddy/status/1116777677166301184
youtube.com/watch?v=CXsebXvLvkU
twitter.com/pulcjp/status/1110830424777842689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1550043444797.jpg (1273x713, 257K)

This week's episode sucked. Felt like it just tread water with Melty's pointless shit and a (presumably sickfuck) 2d antagonist we wish would get skewered with a sword but won't. Were they trying to condense something from the books and botched it?

Attached: big birb.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

[X] Touch fluffy tail.

Attached: 233236.png (1280x720, 603K)

>touching tail while she's angry
Bad things could happen

best boi

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 13 (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_02.23_[2019.04.03 (1280x720, 1.39M)

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

That's not kou

Attached: kou.jpg (950x1364, 573K)

Attached: D1f7Fo9X4AAX.jpg (552x437, 18K)

Is that a male filo

Yes, user. Filolial kings exist. Though Yuki is at the top of the pecking order in motoyasu's group of filoilals there.

Lewd the coon?

Attached: 29FCB3D2-1A2B-46A0-AAA3-695181944D30.jpg (850x1275, 335K)

if the queen knows her daughter tried to kill her other daughter why the fuck isn't she doing anything? She holds the power, she literally has all the pieces in her hands. What the fuck is she doing?

Spoil me Shieldbro, what happens in the spinoff after ch12

Only after marriage.

To make a long story less so. After "convincing"(read. kill, threathen, etc) the heads of stiltvelt into compliance. Naofumi and motoyasu set themselves to work things and prepare themselves for the wave coming to stiltvelt. A lot of bullshit concerning takt happened, which resulted in his death. This gave the country of Shildfreeden a causus belli to war against stiltvelt, and also the melromerc army spearheaded by the church of the three heroes, as well as the king is also marching towards stiltvelt. What's more surprising is that itsuki is in on with the melromarc army, mistakenly believing that the whole "eradicate all demi-humans" and stuff was just a front by them and were coming only to punish Naofumi & Motoyasu. Itsuki is so drown on his "justice" that he refuses to listen to Naofumi and Motoyasu.

I thought she was being detained in that other country

less detained and more doing her best to contain everyone else so they don't go attacking melromarc.

>doing her best to contain everyone else so they don't go attacking melromarc
is it because her husband and daughter keep trying to fuck over the shieldhero? i assume shieldfredan or whatever is a pro shieldhero country

besides the fact that they went and summoned all 4 heroes, when it was going to be summonings in turns. and having a hero is kind of a big deal so the other countries were less than amused.

series would be better without the cheap Guts Berkerker mode ripoff

the others can unlock something like a griffith berserker mode ripoff... probably

nah it appeals to my 14yo inner chuuni so its cool

Wow, who could have known the plot of the spinoff would turn out more interesting than the main story
Now I want to read it all

Attached: 1549948818358.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

There's always google translation. Just be aware that the LN adds a few things that aren't in the WN. Like that demihuman illuminatti that appears in the end of chapter 12 of the manga. Those are characters that appeared in volume 13 of the shield hero light novel.

Is it better to read the WN or the LN? assuming we're talking about raws of course

For spear hero or shield hero? IF you're doing WN only then you'll be fine. IF you want to read the Spear hero LN/Manga, when you need to have read the shield hero LN.

Season 2 when?

Attached: s2w.png (1016x173, 16K)

Pretty sure it was 3.3 before the anime.

>Shield Hero and Kenja no Mago airing in the same day
Gee two isekaishit airing on the same day? I fucking love it

I don't get it. Why is Raphtalia giving Filo shit for eating bread with her hands? Who the fuck eats bread with a fork and knife?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 14 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.27_[2019.04.1 (1280x720, 293K)

>21 LN volumes
>12 manga volumes

Do LN and manga volumes cost the same? That's 187k copies per LN/manga volume. It was selling ~90k before the anime.

Table manners, since they're eating at someone's house. Y'know, you might find it surprising that filo knows table manners actually. She learned from raphtalia sometime after that chapter in the SoL spinoff.

i doubt it.

A LN is double the price of a manga.

if its anything like the US the light novel should be more expensive

In amazon.jp the manga cost ¥536 per volume while the LN is ¥1296 per volume

Damn, I'd rather pay for a manga volume than a LN volume. Sure, it moves slower, but it has art. I don't know Japanese, but I've heard LN is written with the same type of writing you'd find in a pre-teen novel.

Still LN usually have more content and are bigger. I don't have a picture, but if you put the Shield Hero novel and manga back to back its a very noticeable difference in size.
>but I've heard LN is written with the same type of writing you'd find in a pre-teen novel
its usually not really that worse than your average young adult novel

The price is only true for those syosetu novels since they have bigger printed size (for some reason the digital costs equivalently as much though). Normal LNs go for ~600 yen just like the manga.

You can download the LN on nyaa and check yourself if you like it or not. They are more detailed and while the writting is not that good there are way worse written LN.

Raphtalia plushies when?

I'm still waiting for her nendo

Speaking of figs, there's one of her loli version.
I wonder how bad will it look.

its supposed that one of the main countries have one hero only because balance and shits. Now imagine those pricks from the church and the king summoning 4 of the heroes in one country, destroying the balance of power.
Queen is on a diplomatic mission to tell the other countries Melromarc won't use the heroes to crush them.

The countries that attended the conference agreed upon trying their hand at summoning and it would come by turns. With Fabuley being the first and Melromarc being the last. Of course, as the talks were going on, reports of melromarc summoning all 4 heroes came out so most of the countries(specially the demi-human ones) already were setting their sights at melromarc for breaking the agreement. It took a lot of effort from the queen, and an unknown pact with the king of fabuley(which was bsaically giving bitch to the king in exchange for their aid and stuff), to have the other countries back down and wait until melromarc sorts their shit out.

we still don't know
shield Hero as many said before, is a experiment from Kadokawa wth CR partnership.
It's one of those shows where local market(BD/DVD sales) i not that important but merchandising and stream revenue in foreign market.
If they succeed, we'll surely have another season
there is a rumor CR wants another season but with the condition of having Malty redeemed

I can tell you at least with Shield Hero, the writing is miles better than other isekai's LN and Disney's Star wars novels jesuschrist what a travesty those fucking novels are

>bitch redeemed
how the fuck could that work when she's the one who causes a lot of shit later on?

I mean, unless somehow she got posessed i don't see that happening. He's rotten down to the dephts of her soul. It wouldn't be an exaggeration she was born evil from the start.

I want to suck Melty's toes

I want to suck on maltys toes while she steps on me with her other foot

Anyone else hope Melty's cunt sister gets gobbed by the end of the season?

Attached: 1546397351703.jpg (2560x1416, 158K)

nope. That's not how she dies.

she makes the perfect bitch hateable villain tho.
but yeah cross over Gobbin wouldnt be unwelcomed.

who #teamMalty here?
Here's hoping she mindbreaks the shieldhero into being her slave and puts her little shit sister in the breeding pen!

Attached: e634351123d245e02ba5e8ca85df73fe.jpg (750x1013, 225K)

She'll join the harem

Not going to lie, I wouldn't mind getting forced to give her oral sex

in what scenario is that even possible? Its either she wins or shield wins. I can see a mutual destruction scenario but not a reconciliation one. Though I'd much rather that she won and pegged the shield hero with raftalia's tail over firo's fluffy corpse

Attached: 1530552179928.jpg (850x973, 165K)

The anime could stilltakesome liberties (they removed Naofumi's monologues and his LN/MAnga counterpart are different)

>angry
>not just horny and bothered despite her own will.
You failed to get the subtext in this, user.

>pegged the shield hero with raftalia's tail over firo's fluffy corpse
Asanagi please

Even then, i doubt the readership would accept malty being redeemed unless it was a spinoff.

She becomes Raph’s slave and assists her milk Natsumi dry every night

>Natsumi

Attached: 1522309473175.png (431x336, 106K)

Stupid sexy bird.

Attached: 1551639115332.jpg (985x1080, 121K)

even if it was like this ?

someone post that pic of female Naofumi

All females must join the harem eventually. That's the rule of harem shows.
>in what scenario is that even possible?
I don't want to spoil anything so read only if you don't give a shit about spoilers: from what I've accidentally read on here she's mind controlled or infected by some demon lord which means she's not as guilty as she's portrayed to be. So there's a possibility that shield forgives her. don't know how true this is.

I don't blame you for being wrong.

>malty will never force cunnilingus while suffocating you between her thighs
time to start learning how to draw

Attached: 30282a4267335fc6b1733ffee8c7400c.png (2480x3507, 1.75M)

More Melty focused episodes please!

Attached: 1554572366047.jpg (1349x2048, 285K)

>grumpy waifu who knows how to cook
>Raphtalia is a shota slave who turns into an ikemen who looks after her
>Filo is a genki shota

Mamafumi would be great, i wish she was a thing.

Attached: 73581787_p7_master1200.jpg (536x800, 141K)

that's nice
like LWA

>Touch fluffy tail
>get hand cut/chewed off

Attached: 1548315561971.png (1280x720, 602K)

someone put that rabid coon to sleep!

>angry
That's an understatement.

she's leaving the party in a few episodes, user.
In her place, we'll have a clumsy suicidal girl who wants the Bow's dick

The writing is getting worse. God help me, even smartphone was more fun.

Smartphone goes full retard with the mechas and shit

Sorry, I'm an animeonly chad

The anime ended right before that could happen i hear.

Smartphone has mecha? I might have to pick up the novels after all, I love mecha isekai

every time

Done.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x394, 45K)

>wrong! this coon is deceased

Imagine licking her ears and making them twitch while she is asleep.

I thought Raphtalia was supposed to be the most level headed of the group, but her former master is driving her insane.

>Why did Raphtalia become so angry after seeing the man who physically abused her repeatedly when she was a weak helpless child??

>Animeonlyfags

Attached: 1542574335529.png (392x341, 170K)

Why is it that every isekai with a fresh and new premise devolves into the same trope-filled drivel every time? It all plays out the fucking same.

Because actual experienced writers don't go for isekai and it's easy to blow your load early because you really want to write the exciting parts.

Attached: Raphtalia fingering herself.png (1280x720, 422K)

She looks especially milf-y on that picture

saving best fanart I've seen so far
Fun fact: normalfags are liking Shield Hero here in argentina

Attached: 1550778265355.jpg (1200x695, 1.28M)

Yes. Naofumi is going to put babies in that.

Fun fact 2: I was banned for a whole week for posting that pic with Raph and Naofumi waving like Evita Peron

Attached: c7a42415086391e1b.jpg (564x846, 142K)

Who would win in a fight?

Attached: 1554672976915.jpg (606x504, 29K)

Depends which Raphtalia we're talking about.

Mods are clearly gorilones

Mate de Shield Hero when

Attached: D3aS4xZW4AYiJAL.jpg (2000x1500, 412K)

Attached: D34O7D9UIAASenR.jpg (1856x1038, 155K)

Holo because she can turn into a great big wolf

Nigga please, Raphtalia turns into a literal god.

kek

Attached: hating peronism.jpg (778x455, 65K)

Raphtalia might be extra motivated to take down another big dog though.

Holy shit, I only get banned for one day for being racist.

WN Raphtalia, Avatar of Attack rekt Holo
LN Raph still rekt Holo
Manga/Anime Raph probably not

reminder

Attached: wolf merchant.jpg (579x544, 40K)

Attached: 1243453.jpg (566x369, 23K)

A man can dream...

Attached: 56750466183.gif (534x300, 3.91M)

>tfw Naofumi will never protect you like that

>7 days

lmao

I got banned 2 weeks for that shit. And it wasn't even racism.

Maybe, idk, grow up bigots? Donald trump isn't going to give you a raccoon slave like you want.

Attached: example.png (1158x920, 63K)

>Donald trump isn't going to give you a raccoon slave like you want.
but Yang will

Attached: 1551810349098.jpg (848x838, 299K)

When does Naofumi breed Melty and unlock the cockshield?

at the very end but it's spear hero who unlocks lust spear

Don't remember me.

Attached: 588.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

This thread gave me cancer.

Remind*
My bad.

Attached: 171.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

Is it because he was watching it happen through the window

your post gave me aids

Nice.

Dunno why he keeps posting that.

I have translated spear hero ch 44, pastebin.com/Ahusxg8Y

previously on Yea Forums, pastebin.com/MxNgc7Cq

excuse me?

That image on the other post. Like it's going to work.

he's just false-flagging

>Xer
xD

Attached: 9F3F1AA8-B27F-417D-A26C-E93CCD940452.png (297x396, 118K)

Oh wow , i didnt even notice that.

Aging up Raphtalia was a mistake.

When will Naofumi "The Rapist" Hero pay for his rimes?

Attached: rapist_hero_molests_raphtalia.webm (1280x720, 2.33M)

Blame the japanese.

two nukes weren't enough

imagine lifting her hair up and being repulsed by how there's nothing where her human ears should be

I don't blame them, I blame the author for tossing in the option very, very early in the story(Imagine if he had done it AFTER the curse-healing scene) and then making it transparently obvious that the outline had her staying a loli.

Attached: F--L--U--F--F.gif (400x510, 2.74M)

ARE YOU TRYING TO EAT BREAD WITH YOUR HANDS AGAIN YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!

Attached: you_better_eat_bread_with_a_knife_and_fork_before_you_get_deep_fried.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

i don't think so

Yeah, firo wanted to learn table manners, she has to use them.

who the fucks eats bread with a fork

Why don't she learn walking manners and wear shoes?

She would rip them once she goes filorial form.

What's a rime?

Not if they're magical shoes.

I'd bet that would be way harder than making magic clothes. Since it's not cloth.

Is Filo left handed in the LN?

No mention of it.

But that's all the more reason it was a mistake. Imagine loli Raphtalia touching herself like that.

LN tends to have more content because it's you know actually a novel

>Not loving all kind of Raphtalia's.

Attached: 51.png (1920x1080, 997K)

I wish Melty was a slave too.

That's one thing. The story clearly being written with loli Raphtalia in mind is another.

can't wait for next episode when she kills the guy

raccoons

>German. Reddit. Retarded false flagging.
Checks out.

I won't remember you.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-N9NY2RCwk
why didn't you show up to Raphtalia's birthday?

What is this stupid video and why did I watch it in full length?

>tfw weakness for manipulative turbo-bitches

Attached: 322a60c532836694cd05974f4c8a60e3.png (250x250, 91K)

a raccoon spend its birthday alone and its a tragedy

When are we going to see Atlas look like this?

Attached: __toranoana_drawn_by_kannatsuki_noboru__sample-00f52b7fcce0934b4a25005b713809c1.jpg (850x1206, 277K)

Never

>that raccoon and its expectant loneliness is a projection of the camera-man and editor's loneliness
>he is so lonely he films a fucking raccoon swimming in his pool about its nonexistent birthday party with a ridiculous guitar rift in the background
oof

Why not? Adult Raphtalia and Sadina tend to catch Naofumi's eyes so an adult Atlas would do the same.

Attached: 1428365856007.jpg (378x420, 47K)

it's so dense, every single frame has so many things going on

It's like pottery. Every frame rhymes with another.

user...you should know already will never happen

Isn't that a good thing? A hear the manga is written even worse than the anime.

This is where the west and their opinions can fuck off, its not women = evil situation, its the fact this particular woman is fucking evil, like a serial killer that goes into supermax for life evil.

Why does the Queen have muskets while the King's military is a bunch of shits with swords?

That's not her country, she's in another. And guns aren't particularly useful unless you're high-leveled (in the hundreds) or a hero.

does anyone have a webm of this scene?

why are guns nerfed in this world?

As all weapons have many factors dictating their damage, projectiles and such are also affected by the user's stats so higher levels means guns are more effective. Bullet damage and efficacy drops pretty quickly at range. Also they need regular maintenance so people hardly ever use them and instead use magic or arrows. Explosives and traps also depend on user stats but also depend on the materials used to manufacture them. Combat planes even derive their damage from the stats of the pilot at the helm.

So, I'm not the only fag who loves her.

Attached: 1533440137257.jpg (836x1200, 214K)

I mean, there's a good market for them

I don't know if love is the word, but I'm a femdomfag and thus far she seems the most dominant girl in the show. Although I have hopes for the landwhale.

Because the heroes are japanese instead of american

Am I the only one deeply concerned that coon girl became an adult through power leveling, and basically lost like, 10 years of her life span?

She didn't lose lifespan.

bitter old hag

She's still mentally a child.

That said she did kind of lost what was left of her childhood that way. And even if she turned back to a child, her mental maturity will still be more developed than before she leveled up.

She knows she can't compete

you are literally the king of melromarc

was it hot?

Attached: Shield Hero - 14 - Everlasting Memory.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

spearlad pls go

never - his sick beats refuse to be policed

Are you guys ready for some child abuse next week?

Including species racism, slavery and denial of basic rights? Yeah next episode will have it all.

being a child soldier ain't easy
still, someone has to do it

Once we get to vol 14, you'll see how sadina's childhood was. Holy fuck that was not any fun.

I hope they don't tone it down.

Attached: NCYSMV137.png (1565x1777, 344K)

bruh

Attached: 1554451505281.png (2500x2500, 1.32M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z_ZGa7THuQ

Next episode preview

What rappers do when they put "nigga" at the end of each line.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.52_[2019.03.26_06.45.32].jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Attached: IMG_20190412_131856.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

NO NO NO NO raphtalia suffering

I am not ready guys...

Rip

No one is...

>A 2D antagonist we wish got skewered with a sword but won't

LOL

need a webm of the scene where Raph's tail fluffs up when the fat noble appears at around 13:30

Attached: 1553367086735.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

>Want loli Raphtalia back
>Get this.

I'm not sure if this is what we wanted.

Attached: 9541.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Is she melting

No, that's the blue one, the one in the picture is Filo.

I wanted more loli Raph but not like this

It's okay user, she's happy now.

Attached: 149965874558.jpg (654x960, 126K)

>sleeps while hugging the vall
hnnnng

Yeah, I died in so many ways with that page.

Attached: 74164370.jpg (852x1200, 627K)

RIP rifana, you died too young. You would have become the biggest marysue ever.

Was she the Asuna of Shield Hero

>You would have become the biggest marysue ever.
Wait what?

She's stupidly OP.

>they are slave who are tortured by their evil master
>other girl is scared as hell
>Raph is smiling for the pic
is she into S&M?

She's clearly into kinky stuff, I mean she even had her slave seal reapplied

Back then she snapped and tried her best to smile and not be down which came as really creepy. She really was hoping to one day restore her village and it kept her like that for a time.

>"CRYING WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING."

Can Naofumi control the size of the air strike shields he makes? Could he make one in someone's throat and suffocate them?

People tend underestimate how fucked in the head Raphtalia actually is, and rightfully so. She shows signs of PTSD, as soon as she saw her former master she became triggered as fuck and losing any sense of reasoning.

Is true that her death is the reason Raphtalia gets her adult form?

More or less, yes. Motoyasu was surprised that raphtalia didn't grow as she did in the main timeline when they took them to lvl up. When Rifana died, apparently a bit of her latent power found it's way inside raphtalia. Otherwise in the loop where she lived, raphtalia only got to be as old as her teens when she leveled up.

nah thats shit son, loli raphtalia was this kind of loli that is a pure daughter not to be lewded at all
now its ok to lewd her, moreover she should be lewded

She gets KING'D or LORD'D

>Imagine loli Raphtalia touching herself like that.
Now tell me more.
>Raphtalia touching herself for the this time.

aw yiss, it's the debut of dogboy(female)

Attached: 1555086777860.jpg (294x311, 40K)

I miss her messy hair.

Attached: oh fuck it's that anoying moron that keeps calling himself my friend, better smile and pretend (902x902, 1.26M)

Attached: don't cry.png (1024x1024, 439K)

Metly is the cutest.

Reminder that Naofumi feed his shield with Raphtalia's hair.

Did that even give him something

Melty a best. A BEST.

Attached: 5ds40l1lkqr21.jpg (960x958, 105K)

Satisfaction

Not sure, I'm not a LN/WN/Manga fag, but you can see Naofumi feeding his shield with Raphtalia's hair in the early episodes ( i think it was 2nd one ).
I don't have the picture in this PC, sorry.

In the future.

Slave stat growth shield.

True best girl will never show up again and it makes me sad

Attached: IMG_2875.png (1136x640, 690K)

raccoon shield

Pube shield

Melty is sexlty

Fucking this, I miss megane-chan

I miss her too

Attached: IMG_2876.png (1136x640, 725K)

>repulsed by how there's nothing where her human ears should be
Human ears are more repulsive to me. Look yourself in a mirror once and take a good look at your ears.
It's like something alien.

>Beastars is bad because fuck furries
>Pandemonium is bad because fuck furries
>Killing Bytes is bad because fuck furries
>ah my day defending Yea Forums from degeneracy has gone well
>enter MiA thread
>I want to fuck a racoon!
Really makes you think...

>MiA
Wrong series user.
Also MiAfags are into way more fucked up things than fucking demihumans

>>Killing Bytes is bad because fuck furries
I don't remember this at all, everybody wanted to fuck the honey badge

Manga chapter when. The Spearbro one too.

Attached: 1539304915120.jpg (650x720, 85K)

Next week maybe

If he was going to get skewered they would have ended it with that happening as a cliff hanger, but since "wait and see" the answer is he won't.

>the answer is he won't.

Attached: 64334684.png (976x865, 493K)

Blood looks fake as fuck. This is clearly more propaganda.

What happens if he feeds the shield human parts?

Somebody draw the doujins already!

>It wouldn't be an exaggeration she was born evil from the start.
In the WN at least she literally was. She was a piece of the goddess of evil.

>Ghost in the Shell movie
>Edge of Tomorrow(All I need is Kill) is having a sequel
>Cowbow Bebop LA adaptation
>Another LA Rurouni Kenshin movie
>Hollywood interested on making a SAO movie
With hollywood creatively bankrupt, how many years till a Shield Hero LA is announced?
With nips and

I know user, after all i read the WN.

Imagine having this type of magic and not making blackmail videos.

Attached: ancient_sony_vegas_movie_studio_magic_and_projectors.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Fuck... Now I want Shield Hero to fail

>Shield Hero hollywood adaptation
End my miserable life

Kek
Don't die on me, shieldbro

twitter.com/Syroh_Flatpaddy/status/1116777677166301184
>Syroh tweeting "the rising of the shield hero"
What the fuck is happening.

Sorry for being an uncultured swine, but who the hell is he/she/it and why should I care?

it's mostly posting to myself. Syroh's one of my favorite artists.

Attached: D3icX7wU0AALTr.jpg (676x1064, 58K)

That hairstyle is the CUTEST

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT TO LICK MELTYS FACE

she is the best loli in ever

Attached: es.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

I wonder if they have some form of magical video sharing website, or a form of magic internet for that matter

Not really.

Attached: shield melty rape time.webm (960x540, 2.76M)

They can copy those crystal ball videos to other crystal balls at least.

Pig king sharing amateurs adult video with his "friend" naofumi

Being Raphtalia is suffering

Oh, her suffering hasn't truly started yet. Just wait until Raph-chan is a thing.

I wonder who is Melromac's equivalent of Pewdiepie

Because Raph jealous as fuck

why are they smiling though. How did the magic do that?

Shes already a thing. If you want to see check out the game Tales of Berseria shes basically just Naofumi now that i think i about it even has the underdog/hated theme and in the end being the story´s hero

kawaii

Nigga isn't that what you wanted? Popularity on your shitty LN?
>SAO movie
I'd like a source for that
Btw you forgot to mention Alita, the 2nd best anime adaptation in a movie behind Speed Racer in Willy Wonka factory

Got any pics/ link for info?

Attached: its-magic-i-aint-gotta-explain-shit2.jpg (800x450, 84K)

Suddenly my edit doesn't seem that implausible

Attached: Professor Iwatani-Man of Science.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>mfw Naofumi Mad Scientisto never
it hurts

Wasn't that an actual arc in the wn

Not anymore in the ln

Remember to filter namefags

So from what I gather their's 4 different versions of this story? A WN, LN, Manga, and anime now. So which is considered to be the true read then? Which is the best?

Attached: 1545425245774.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

WN was the old canon
LN is the new canon
Anime and Manga are adapting the LN

youtube.com/watch?v=CXsebXvLvkU
Entire first episode(dubbed) on youtube.

In English Naofumi sounds even more Edgy.

twitter.com/pulcjp/status/1110830424777842689

Attached: 806391.jpg (600x809, 75K)

Looks fine to me

I am not really a buyfag, so I don't really know about quality.
Looks like I'll start my buyfagging journey with Raphtalia's figs.

Attached: 806092.jpg (600x850, 85K)

I have bought some nendos and I'm planning on getting the Raphtalia one once they release it

What does Yea Forums think of the dub? I thought it made Nao sound too angry and not as hard boiled as his real VA.

>dubbed OP
eewww disgusting

Naofumi is fine
Raph is awful
Firo is awful
Pic related sounds fine I guess
Malty sounds fine
The rest sounds like crap

Attached: jet14.jpg (400x300, 25K)

I wonder how awkward it was for naofumi to find out that he's been molesting raphtalia remotely through raph-chan. As the former has a connection with the latter and she feel it when he pets her. And naofumi can't stop himself from petting raph-chan.

>dubs
IRL shield hero spinoff when?

Attached: IRL Shield Hero.png (990x698, 1.1M)

Because bread is bad for birds, it fills them up with little nutritional value.

Attached: 1554316364300.jpg (1920x1080, 821K)

I'll fill her up with nutritial value if you know what I mean

I want to dote on Melty's face

Just picked up the light novel, been anime only till now.

Funniest/cutest scene so far? I would say it was when Nao thought that birb ate melty and was planning on hiding the evidence.

This cute bird makes me want to watch the show

It wasn't a mistake, what was a mistake was how fast they aged her up.

Yeah, we had one episode of young raph? Two?

next should be 3

>personality dense as a rock
>tree 10/10s all vying for your cock yet not actually fucking any of them
>1 of them is a literal perfect housewife with zero personality flaws and is EXTRA SUPER pure because lol kissing makes you pregnant
This show is bullshit. How do you watch this shit without cringing?

The only thing Nao protects more than his adopted daughters is his virginity.

you just described almost all battle harems and isekais

I criticise them all equally though.

Hes not too interested in that sort of thing currently because of literally everything else going on in his life at the moment.

I'm nervous as hell about next episode, that dude better get a sword to the face or this entire subplot is going to be dumb as hell.

>introduce evil slave dude
>kidnaps party member
>kidnaps helpful npc
>storm his castle
>revenge time

And then, just decide "lol, no one should ever die ever for any reason." Which is an all too common trope, and he can join the list of characters who should die but don't.

Going to be pissed if that happens, not going to lie.

To make a long story less long, read the manga.

I think she's really lovely, all aged-up. She looks like a proper young woman in some shots, which is impressive given the medium.

>Raccoons
Uh-huh, where's the basin of water so her filthy instincts can dip the bread in it?

Attached: 2323455150.png (591x332, 167K)

>going to assume that next week is a raphtalia episode that examines her trauma
>literally cannot give a shit about her anymore after they aged her up

Lolifags can fuck right off, you have Firo, deal with it.

it bothers me that they're travelling around and Melty is able to have those perfect clothes and hair

>they're going to spin that part of the WN where bitch was a fragment of a bitch goddess so she becomes a fucking dindu
FUCKING WHY

She should be traveling naked

Well, in the manga and LN she was wearing commonee clothes to disguse her. Raphtalia herself was wearing naofumi's rags from before he got the barbarian armor

So he really was a rapist all this time

I bet he's been rubbing those erogenous zones.

>coming into a shield hero thread
>doesn't want to exterminate all the filthy demi subhuman abominations
you're doing it wrong

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis.png (1027x576, 888K)

Female demis go into heat, so I would imagine that sex with them is a lot more pleasurable than with human women.

race traitors get the rope first
I hope your rabid and feral waifu gets put down

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis3.png (903x509, 392K)

I want Malty to rape the shit out of him and have his rape babies

Cumming inside another race's women isn't race treason. Had I not impregnated her with half human children then a demi male would have impregnated her with full demi children. Thus, I have successfully contributed to the dilution of the demi race. If a human woman allowed herself to become pregnant with a demi male's children, then that would be race treason.

Her optimism gone, but her smile still remains

I want her rape babies to rape him while making fun of how pathetic he is for being the hero of the shield

>sticking your dick into a dirty demi
ISHYGDDT

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis7.png (585x648, 393K)

Why can't she be real bros
It's not fair ;_;

Attached: 1551606256008.jpg (550x550, 150K)

>Why can't she be real bros
I have the misfortune of knowing like 5 or 6 different women like her

A deceiving, entitled cunt isn't that hard to find in our world. I recommend looking for single mothers or foreign women looking to get a green card through marriage.

lies and slander
she's literally perfect and uncopy-able

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis8.png (999x866, 780K)

Yea Forums would just make hentai vids

>let me look at you
>looks at the ceiling

Attached: wat.webm (640x360, 136K)

are you one of those fags who pretend you can hatefuck a girl on the regular? because i you don't have a 300lb bench it never happens

never

The fuck, why? Dropped.

Fantasy deepfakes

I want to fugg Naofumi.

Attached: D31JJ1IUEAEYJtF-orig.jpg (837x930, 179K)

Hatefucks are a myth.
Nowadays no one will fuck someone they hate if they can help it.
If they CAN'T help it, then it's either rape on one of the parties, or done out of some sort of interest which waters down the hatefuck aspect.

Shut up Raphtalia

>we're getting about a movie the protag realizing he's a npc
>then anime reboots out of the wazoo
Why can't most anime movies can be just as decent as edge of tomorrow

raph-chan is a shinigami based on raphtalia's hair in the LN

Someone else does it and it's rather depressing as to why.

Attached: 70309785.jpg (750x631, 285K)

pre-rape accusation naofumi sucks

Attached: DyaPv9TUcAEJlpX-orig.jpg (896x869, 91K)

Succ

Hurt durr smartphone shit, never a real challenge, full of robotic girls, it's like theyre all npcs

the anime ended right before the plot turned sideways

after-rape is shitty too

dunno
#BelieveInWomen and the fact they think women do shit because there is some valid reson

my 'negro' of arms
fuck demihumans

Attached: 1554812785605.png (1290x1821, 651K)

OH so raphtalia is alive in spearnovel I was scared, that's the reason I didn't want to read spearnovel desu

it doesn't get much better tho, just dumber
i dreamed next episode of SH was going to be animated in stop motion clay animation for some reason

Huh? He got even better after THAT rape.

Attached: 73359146_p1.jpg (1590x2049, 1.65M)

yes, but spear faggot let her die in the starting loops

Raph-chan? What? I'm reading the ln rn around which chapter does her suffering really start? I want my mind to be ready

Do demi-humans go into heat at set points in the year like some animals or are they fertile on a monthly cycle like humans?

>Perverted lolicon like the spear retard
>best girl

Attached: 1548768044791.gif (500x281, 855K)

Aren't those guards all still alive though?

Won't other soldiers get suspicious when Pte. Smith returns back from the expedition to arrest the Shield Devil and they'll all be "Hey Terry.....just saw a crystal ball image of you getting decapitated by that demi-human grill, what gives?"

"don't worry, Arnold, it was just a minor wound. I got patched up and I am good as new now"

>Female demis go into heat
Is this real shieldbro

I haven't found that in the LN, but Firo goes into heat at one point Naofumi sacrificed Melty's virginity to save his own.

>Naofumi sacrificed Melty's virginity to save his own
wat

>Firo goes into heat
>wants him to fill her insides just for the sole purpose of procreation
>"ppfff NO WAY FAG"
>throws Melty at her
>proceed to use Shield Prison on both
>keep them both trapped for a while
>next you see is close to an after-scene of prisma illya lewd scene with both of them tired and deepbreathing
Makes sense for Firo since she's a magical beast with the ability to transform into a human like form with wings

>page 10
not on my watch, Bitch

>tentacle on male
pls no my fetish...

Attached: jew's greatest fear.png (1211x683, 815K)

shit...forgot pic

Attached: not on my watch bitch.jpg (633x357, 31K)

It's kind of annoying when a translator wants to use a specific phrase in English that's unrelated to what was actually said. The real line was just, "I won't let you do it."

I know, but I just wanted to mimic based deadpool poster and failed miserably

Who voices Van Reichnott? It sounds familiar.

>She's not real
It hurts

Attached: 73524456_p0.jpg (2160x2160, 1.65M)

I'd fuck her ass so hard...

Volume?

Attached: GOGOGOGO.gif (480x360, 1.98M)

She's only for love, caring and mating press.

I'm gonna need a source for that "redeem" part, cause I somehow can't see any trace of it anywhere no matter how much I look for it.

>anal
Degenerate

demi-humans aren't human

Everyone wins when Holo goes full Goddess-dom on Raph and the yuri meter goes to 11.

It doesn't look bad, it's cool and all, but I'd prefer an adult version

Same

Can't wait to see the Kotobukiya's one. Hopefully is a really
cheap and cute one.

The source is his ass, but he repeats it on every thread for some reason

It's real, it happens in one of the later volumes (don't remember if 20 or 21). They also walk around holding hands.

How much does Melromac pays you for these posts?

Just hold up for bio engineering user

Attached: Beep Beep.gif (500x309, 93K)

Somewhere around 14 and 21

Most likely 21 actually.

Slaves don't get paid

Fucking uncle tom demihumans working for the goverment that opresses them

>Raph is awful
She was alright in the KlK and Konosuba dubs, not sure whats gone wrong here

Its sad that this will probably never make it into the anime

it will never make it into the anime, user

Attached: 638746543611.png (1584x940, 1.37M)

Ren really is Kirito now.

Where's Raphtalio and Filomon?

wtf i love Itsuki now

How would the false rape claim work?

Bow looks a bit off, the design doesnt match his/her character type the way the male version does

Malty says femshield is a lesbian and tried to rape her?

>malety tries to rape her
>femalefumi gets disheveled
>malety gets caught
>THIS HARLOT TRIED TO SEDUCE ME

Many. You’re not going to get any movie where the early main conflict stems from a false-rape accusation where the accused is both innocent and vindicated.

How would a male Malty look? a redheaded bishi?

>fem Motoyasu farming for shota filos

I doubt that gunfires are effective against a ghost

unless the bullets are magical.

Yet.

Attached: 88624581535.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Why is Filo so pure?

because she's like two years old

try a few weeks to a month.

Prime breeding age

So I had a dream in which this flame-haired angel tended to all of my needs and desires. Its too late for me bros. Im completely in love. Every episode in which she's absent is going to be pure torture. I need at least one of her arrogant smirks to get me through the week.

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis9.png (868x712, 680K)

But she has a tail

>Spear hero lusts for /ss/
Pottery

Where can I sign up for this? Do they accept credit card? 30 year loans?

I know CR is full of retarded far left extremist, but surely even they have limits. They would really change someone else's work to suit their political narrative? Why did they even agree to help fund this in the first place? Did they not even check out volume 1 of the LN first?

Its bullshit user. We don't know if we'll get a second season, much less if they will make changes to it.

she looks so happy. i just want to kiss her and take responsibility

Attached: 1550715373012.jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

Why is Naofumi so popular in japan?

Attached: newtype.png (365x651, 43K)

He's the loli harem master? Any female who falls in love with him and isn't a loli in some way (mentally or can transform into one), is killed off.

just started watching this show. wtf is the point in the slave curse if even some fucking 12 year old furry can resist orders whenever she feels like it?

ohhh my gooodddd she gets the deed dooneeeeee

do they (naofumi and her) kiss afterwards?

>MAL

Attached: 3fc5f40ed0a49.jpg (720x405, 33K)

Great to see code geass still at the top

The fact that there are constant unironic threads about it here is even worse.

If you don't do as you're told you'll be hurt. This is the same shit people did irl by whipping and beating slaves except this shit uses magic to damage the slave until they stop disobeying. It's cheaper and easier to do than mind control and almost as equally effective.

It doesn't have to be a masterpiece to be enjoyable and fun is the whole point of the entertainment industry. You don't need "objectively" good writing, plot or characters to make a fun show. Not everything needs to be scientifically perfect.

>mal

>It's cheaper and easier to do than mind control and almost as equally effective.
Except it just isn't. Level 3 or whatever literal child Napthalia disobeyed Naofumi's orders multiple times. She was in visible discomfort sure, but clearly not enough to make her follow the orders.

If a little kid can take the pain instead of following basic, easy orders - then why the fuck would some level 70 wolfman ever bother following orders? The pain would be nothing to him.

Quality bird.

Attached: 201721.png (1280x720, 675K)

God forbid people talk about anime on the anime board

Cute Melty

Attached: 1553949188563.png (391x402, 162K)

>current year
>using MAL

Attached: retard.png (540x635, 368K)

Do you know what "almost" means?
>clearly not enough to make her follow the orders.
She would eventually just like you would if your balls were electrocuted every 3 seconds until you obeyed.
>why the fuck would some level 70 wolfman ever bother following orders? The pain would be nothing to him.
The slave trader used the cheapest and weakest slave crest on Raphtalia. For example, he had to use the 2nd rank slave crest on the loli bird because she could resist the weakest one. There's obviously more than those two, but the services of using better magic cost exponentially more. If it works it works, no reason to pay 5 times as much just to be 100% sure instead of 99% sure that your slave will obey you immediately. Shield hero doesn't have enough money to afford anything better. Slaves can't hurt/betray you anyways.

is the author a woman and this is her self-insert?

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1744, 349K)

[X] Touch fluffy ass

Attached: 59456614798.png (1280x720, 856K)

i voted for trump and was promised real animu...

>I'M REALLY LOUD AND A LITTLE KID
Wow, Filo, you're crap.

>Do you know what "almost" means?
yes it means almost as good means almost as good retard retard, not "utterly fucking useless except on fucking CHILDREN who even then will ignore it half the time"
>If it works it works, no reason to pay 5 times as much just to be 100% sure instead of 99% sure that your slave will obey you immediately.
She had a 50% obedience rate at best.

That's the first thing I thought when she got introduced, she's even a lolicon

>50% obedience rate at best.
It doesn't make you obedient. It just punishes disobedience. It's not mind control, it's just cheap slave magic.

Me too

Attached: bitch.jpg (638x562, 117K)

>, but I've heard LN is written with the same type of writing you'd find in a pre-teen novel.
then what the fuck do you expect from a manga?

>nearly as good as mind control
>literally worse than a whip

>Except it just isn't. Level 3 or whatever literal child Napthalia disobeyed Naofumi's orders multiple times. She was in visible discomfort sure, but clearly not enough to make her follow the orders.
there's a setting on the pain level the crest delivers, the highest results in death

Whip doesnt do anything to a slave unless you're watching them

Raphtalia please

It's literally just a whip except more painful, unavoidable, has greater range and lets the slave owner do whatever they want instead of wasting time whipping. Stop shitposting.

Slave and monster crests are different by the way.

Less painful. A literal 12 year old girl just went "ow" and breathed a little heavily over it. An adult would barely even feel that.
>has greater range and lets the slave owner do whatever they want instead of wasting time whipping.
you have to be standing there to order them faggot, how's that for range?

No, the books are shit as well

Oh yeah, mind control types exist in another world... But they're paper tags.

You can't get banned for being racists on 4 chin.

Nigger

Attached: 1374183729560.jpg (412x371, 20K)

You can sometimes if the mod is having a bad day

they're all gonna have a bad day when Notch buys Yea Forums and whitewashes the administration

Why would he ever.

shhhhhh

Why not, he's bored and rich

wtf is this deal with raphtalia treating filo like a love rival? filo is like 4 years old. that's creepy as shit

Old hags fear the loli

Lol get a load of this sperg

>that's creepy as shit
Filo doesnt even have human rights though

Why do people forget that firo is a bird monster that was born like a month or so ago.

well if we're working with literal age Raph is still like 10

True that.

Nor does Raphtalia

At least in melromarc and surrounding human countries. In other countries she's fine... Okay maybe not all countries, in q'ten lo she'd probably be assassinated if she dared step a foot there.

What about the country they are trying to get now? Shield something

Stiltvelt or shildfreeden?
Those two countries are death traps, for wholly different reasons.

Is there any country that isn't a total shithole in that world

Ironically enough, as long as you watch yourself and are strong enough, you can live a rather normal life in the mercenary country of zeltbur.

she's eating two breads at once. RUDE!

ANONS, YOU HAVE MOVED ME ONE AND ALL!

Today is your lucky day! I, user, am going to tell you how to get your VERY OWN Myne-chan! Listen carefully! (US Edition)

>Either shave your head entirely, or get a high-and-tight.
>Journey to the mythical land of Oceanside, California
>Go to a "boot bar", you'll know you're in one if you see a -lot- of people with the same haircut as you.
>Stand tall, confident, and speak these magic words:
>"I'M SINGLE AND ABOUT TO DEPLOY!"
>Suddenly, you will be flooded by beautiful women that are just like Myne-chan!
>If that doesn't work, mumble something about Tricare or the boat you just bought.

Attached: 1542418636735.png (324x224, 137K)

wow it actually worked! Thank you user, I'm getting laid tonight

I don't want this to become a Spice and Wolf like anime.
With no S2 or S3 ever.

Attached: D2wekUFWoAAV2XF.jpg (1020x1200, 225K)

Peg me, mommy.

Attached: 1554414906718.jpg (405x311, 14K)

KONO RAPHTALIA DA

>tfw any time I hear the same VA I cant help but pretend he is still DIO
its an awful sin but it wont go away
He is good at hamming up a villain

Attached: ITS ME DIORITE.jpg (955x537, 83K)

Good form.

Attached: 1522290662275.jpg (236x264, 15K)

So, does that mean that there's another loop in the current line of the manga. Nice.

Time for Raph-chan to kill this thread and leave no survivors

Attached: raph-chan.png (310x323, 101K)

motoyasu is backtracking and trying to fix his mistakes, but he's too dumb

Attached: 1548501370221.png (1424x2000, 2.66M)

Is he sniffing Firo?

I literally want to be Motoyasu fucking hell why I can't be him I would cuck the shit out of Naofumi and steal his entire harem

Attached: Sad 1.png (882x758, 17K)

Damn he's stupid. Is that why fire crotch likes him so much? He's too dumb to actually catch on to her scheming?

You hsould get ready when vols 14 and 15 arrive.

>fire crotch
good nickname

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis11.png (503x535, 319K)

Basically yeah.
He's so stupid and thinks with his dick so much that his death was managing to attract two different Yanderes that both stabbed him.

Don't blame motoyasu that much. Dude was pretty much a galge protag in auto-mode. Years of getting pushed around by girls did that to him.

spear hero wn 45

Goddamn that armor guy. He just fucking killed itsuki.

Last for the #maltygang
AHEM
FUCK SHIELDS and FUCK DEMIS
Humanity rise up!

Attached: fuckshieldsandfuckdemis6.png (835x627, 436K)

Wait, what? What is this about loops and a novel about the spear hero?

Shieldbro?

At some unspecified point in time, motoyasu is killed and due to the power of a spear he unlocked before, he's sent to some kind of time-loopy instance of the world he was summoned to at the time the heroes were summoned. With all his power, and insanity intact. The spinoff is about him trying to meet firo once again, his one true wish. He messes with events that happened in the shield hero setting and brings about new things and events happening. Of course, this doesn't affect at all the events of the main novel.

Does that mean he dies at the main novel, as well?

sure

It's complicated. But yes.