Behold the Crunchyroll official "professional subs are better than fansub" subs

Behold the Crunchyroll official "professional subs are better than fansub" subs.

Remind me why we let this meme drag on for so long?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Endro - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.10_[2019.04.11_12.18.28].jpg (1280x720, 545K)

???
compared to other companies, CR is the best. You should complain about Funishit instead.

retarded redditors and other normalfaggots pay for crunshit etc, not Yea Forumsnons.

Stop going to reddit, nobody defends crunchyshit here.

I don't really care about a typo here and there though they really do need some goddamn QC. What I do care about is them assigning the occasional memelord translator to some shows and actively trying to lower their video quality so they can save on bandwidth.

As the other user said though, they're still "the best" for all that's worth. You think you have it bad with CR but then in comes Sentai and Funimation with their consistently awful scripts and video quality.

Did someone call me

Attached: 1522533537998.jpg (1601x750, 66K)

is funi still rewriting scripts to be more woke?

They are way better than any cartel garbo subs. So basically 99% of fansubs nowadays.

They knew the show was crap so they didn't bother.

No one in their right minds will defend crunchyroll here. That said, they are one of the least worst companies when it comes to subbing, but there is no way the shit they vomit out is worth any money at all.

They are fast, nobody claimed they were accurate.

shut up vic, it's thursday, go pick up your food stamps

They are literally the only watchable option nowadays. Not counting single anons who are occasionally doing edits of garbage subs or really small groups that are bullied by cartel.
Amazon - ultra garbage. Netflix even worse. Hidive = amazon.
Now fansubs?
Every good group died. Even Doki.
What left (like GJM which is trying to be worse than the worst shit aka commie) is even worse than Netflix, Amazon and hidive together.

I'd say they are just barely watchable, as depending on the show their subs will range from passable to outright terrible. It's a shame that these shitty companies killed all good fansubs and manage to do a worse job than them, while getting paid to do so.

>What I do care about is them assigning the occasional memelord
I bet it's the same faggot every time too.

What?

What's the problem here? " The heroes" typo?

Also surprised no one complained of Viz/Hulu having Saitama say peace instead of later.

Yes.

>Viz
The worst burger publisher. But you burgers are blessed anyway. Yen Press, Seven Seas, Kodansha. They are all really good publisher, unlike to literally every single one in my country. They managed to be even worse than the worst Viz release. They are even replacing and redrawing all sounds.

Crunchy are mediocre. Unless they decide to be retarded and add their own jokes, their problem is the total lack of QC, as you see there. Their translations are passable.
This still puts them ahead of most fansubbers, as the average was someone that barely knew English or Japanese.

Who's doing the subbing for Dororo? It's been pretty good so far

>It's been pretty good so far
Audio: Aniki, mattekure!
Sub: Hyakkimaru please wait!

Typos happen and even the best fansubbers made them too. CR isn't great, but minor typos are very hard to always avoid.

>What's the problem here? " The heroes" typo?
"Now matter" as opposed to "No matter", user.

Didn't even see it despite looking multiple times. Mental autocorrect too strong

Shows how unimportant OP's gripe with them is

It's not!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Endro - 02 [480p].mkv_snapshot_12.30_[2019.01.20_15.16.07].jpg (848x480, 71K)