4Toubun no Hanayome

Now that snake's days are numbered, they can finally compete for Futaroubowl fairly

Attached: 1554868658242.jpg (2583x2047, 3.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=im3k9VYR8AQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THE PARTY ENDS NOW!

but we know the bride for a while...

Attached: 165325354.png (581x637, 478K)

fairfags will be absolutely BTFO

how ?

>genuinly enjoying harem

I WANT TO GET OFF MR. NEGI'S WILD RIDE

Attached: sad.jpg (502x374, 181K)

What was she thinking about? What was she going to send?

Attached: I am.png (1427x2048, 1.12M)

Miku>=Nino>>>Yotsuba>>Itsuki>Ichika

>snake
Fuck you OP. Just wait until the arc is over before you shit out your reddit opinion.

Attached: PLUSWHAT.png (402x1502, 793K)

Reminder

Attached: fuuts_makes_up_his_mind.png (1062x719, 342K)

"... a boy."

>Fuu fixes the relationship between the quints
>Itsuki, as the self declared mommy of the group, falls in love with Fuu for caring so much about the quints' relationship
>Itsuki wins the fuubowl

Attached: itsukiNom.gif (99x128, 25K)

Yup, this is how it will end. We all know that.
But it's all about the journey

Attached: 1554460641608.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

let's post more of best girl being cute

Attached: 1554.jpg (726x904, 145K)

i've started to appreciate itsuki's itsukis

>And plus she's... No I'm just overthinking things.
What did Fuu mean by this?

>3 FLOWERS

NEGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 1553889939626.jpg (688x768, 100K)

What is this unholy sorcery?

Attached: Nino121.png (338x330, 111K)

i don't get it what am i supposed to be seeing here?

She likes him, but he already knew ;)

Ichika a best
Miku a second best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1554102183415.jpg (1946x3000, 839K)

>Bride doesn't have deadpan eyes
Its over Mikubros we lost.

Fuutarou cured her depression

Attached: w15.png (2367x1485, 1.28M)

Takeda.

is for Yotsuba.

>yotsushit
>being for anyone

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: 1554169809178.jpg (900x1230, 139K)

We know Fuuts

t. Yuu-kun.

End this party, you won't have anything new until Monday.

pic changes when you open it

Attached: Despairuba.jpg (473x589, 57K)

Would be too obvious.

it means stop pohoneposting

Has anybody seen the character bios and omake chapter for Vol 9?

It's glorious user.

Attached: thanks.png (565x475, 195K)

not on my phone

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-09-36-07.png (1080x1920, 1.94M)

I am so sad right now Ichikabros. Everybody hates us. I still love her and believe she'll redeem herself but it's so painful to see her doing all of this for her love. Is Futarou really worth it?

How is this possible?

he's going to set her free, right bros...???

Attached: SUFFER.png (1092x626, 851K)

>pohoneposting
I also can't see shit and I'm not phoneposting. Well, I know what's it supposed to be so whatever.

i can't not associate yotsuba with sakura ayane, who is a totally unlikeable dumb bitch. sorry yotsubabros.

why would she be sad when she gets the cock from F?

I think magic thumbnails don't work on phones
here's how it's supposed to look

Attached: magic.png (740x640, 219K)

>5Toubun no Hanayome was a reference to DQ5 Tenkuu no Hanayome all along
Lolikano will win.

Of course!
..is what I would've said, but I think her sisters should be the one who releases yotsuba's shackles.

Thats really cool, yotsuba deserves more happiness, when will the quint drama arc be over

Attached: E79AD40B-249B-4070-A5DA-8036169E195F.png (194x159, 45K)

>DQ5 Tenkuu no Hanayome
Elaborate on this thing

So who was eavesdropping here again?

Attached: 1554841657142.png (831x1600, 1.16M)

So all you would need to do is get /fit/ to get that slut Nino wet over you

LHT was.

retarded theorycrafters taking notes

Want to gym together, i have been lazy the last 2 months

I hate how reactive Fuutarou has become ever since the girls started going aggressive.

So you only need to know some Sengoku trivia and that slut Miku would be wet for you

I can understand not liking Ichika by why do people take it out on Ichikafags? Every heroine has a down point and hers happens to be right now. It isn't so bad, people will be off of it soon enough. Negi is going to redeem her soon anyways. Ichika is at least not miundfucking Fuutarou like the hippo is. Negi might actually try to character assassinate everyone but the hippo so she will look the best.

Yotsuba. She was the one who helped Itsuki with clothes. Probably supplied the Rena outfit as well since she didn't have money on her to buy clothes on her own at the time..

Yotsuba, the true snake.

>after I met that girl in kyoto
>closeup on itsuki blushing
What could Negi possibly mean by this?!

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>I think magic thumbnails don't work on phones
It also doesn't work on IE.

>i don't want character development
fuck off back to your Bokuben thread

Forgotten childhood friend wins.

>IE
That's your fault.

Who uses internet explorer.

IE? what browser is that?

Attached: 1554957281812.gif (128x111, 50K)

That only means Nino would get creampied by a lot of handsome guys while only a sengoku nerd would have a shot with Miku

Pls post the omake pages from Vol 9 and then go back to shitposting.

>being a passive faggot who merely reacts everything around him is character development
Ok.

Since Itsuki is Rena, it really does mean that Yotsuba is in cahoots with her since she's her 'supplier' during Seven Goodbyes.

Holly's shit based
Fuck snek and fuck snekfags

Yotsuba knows she's a terrible liar, so she sends Itsuki out to do what she can't. Now Itsuki's acting rogue without Yotsuba's knowledge.

Yotsuba is fucking shit and useless, so literally no one cares. I want more Ichika.

If she really was her supplier she wouldn't be as surprised as she is now that Itsuki has shown she's into him

Nino is also confirmed out of the race too. She will bake the cake.

Attached: 1554993662295.png (890x2050, 987K)

>youngest one
>mommy

Itsuki is acting on her own.

>eating the scrawniest sister
Itsuki baka

Holy kek. You're right just checked it out myself.

Attached: 2019-04-11.png (1920x2060, 2.64M)

I am on phone and I had the same effect as you desktop fags

Wtf
I love IE now!
Fuck your little tricks

t. speedreader
It has been stated at least once that Itsuki acts like the mommy of the group

Most mothers aren't deadbeat black holes. Excuse the confusion.

user, I said that back then but it's because I was referring to the KRaw TL rather than the toubun team's.
Back then it was implied that yotsuba intentionally interrupted the Rena reveal and Itsuki stopped because it was yotsuba. Reading the proper TL it's more like yotsuba interrupted by pure coincidence.

Attached: yotsuCTF.png (402x402, 83K)

4 and 5 don't get screentime, but when their arc is going to be revealed, I think there's going to be a lot of revelations coming out from them.

I hope Ninofags behave and just accept they already lost.

Is this pronounced yontoubun or shitoubun?

Just use clover you fags

>shi
>4

Which one did you remove?

>4Toubun no Hanayome

Attached: Yotsufairytale 6.png (1426x2048, 1.82M)

Does that mean that Itsuki's actual goal this current arc is to get Fuu to figure out that lolikano is Yotsuba?

There are no such things as coincidences. Yotsuba is just too suspicious.

Stated but barely shown to be honest

Ichishit.

i am using clover

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-11-10-04-33.png (1080x1920, 205K)

Since Itsuki hasn't shown romantic interest beforehand, it would explain her sudden actions. Though, Fuutarou may start falling for Itsuki regardless.

Why is Ichika hated? From anime she seemed like 2nd best girl.
t. animeonly

Because she's winning

She won.

Eh. My only real complaint about Rena = Itsuki was the fact that yotsuba timing lined up too perfectly with Rena's disappearance.
> There are no such things as coincidences.
We just had yotsuba blurting out Miku's confession right when Fuuts was climbing up the stairs.

She knew he was there and timed it perfectly

she is the only quint that has stepped on another quint in attempts to win the fuubowl

Nino is even easier.
>Have a motorcycle.
Done!! Nino was captured

Attached: sm123.jpg (1756x1240, 498K)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Holy shit!!! Kudos to the guy who did this. Ninofags absolutely BTFO

>yotsuba timing lined up too perfectly with Rena's disappearance.
I wouldn't say it was perfect since she appeared just moments after 'Rena' left, she couldn't change clothes that quickly. It seems the most plausible explanation is that Itsuki and Yotsuba are in cahoots.

In terms of pushing Fuutarou and Miku together, that outcome was probably the best for them. Miku just wanted to give bread, and now the two have to clarify their feelings.

Pls no bully internet explorer chan

Ah okay.
Yotsuba being a 4d grandmaster is fun and all, but her being an angel all along is also great.

Attached: 1543680592486.png (708x676, 504K)

>but it's because I was referring to the KRaw TL rather than the toubun team's
Does anyone still have KRaw version?

What if she's a 4DAngel? Her machinations only serve to make everyone happy, excluding herself.

>she couldn't change clothes that quickly.
Well she did just that during their thanksgiving date, no?
She fucked up and Fuuts scolded her a bit, but she meant no harm.

Negi is a hack more news at ten.

Fuutarou was on the same path as Yotsuba. Do whatever you want with that information.

Miku and Fuuts always have the most wholesome scenes together. I hope the next chapter won't be any different

Attached: 1554946141354.png (422x1041, 359K)

T. Brainlet
It still doesn't change the fact that she is the youngest

Sorry, not the KRaw, when I said that it was even more raw than that. It was the early leak pics where we only had tidbits of information.
If you want to search for it just use the image index, you should find it.

so is this shit good or a meme?

Fuck off.

Yeah that's what I was unsatisfied about. Exact same time, exact same location out of all places. But let's not pretend negi doesn't use the red herring gimmick, it could be misleading or not.
That's what makes it fun.. and frustrating at times.

>But let's not pretend negi doesn't use the red herring gimmick, it could be misleading or not.
Well you could argue that revealing Rena=Itsuki is a red herring to mislead us into assuming that the 'Rena' he saw the second time was also Itsuki.

lads how you deal with having no quints in your life
i mean, it doesn't have to be quintuplets
maybe quadruplets, or triplets, or twins
or maybe just a girl
how

Attached: 1405464474366.jpg (208x242, 10K)

Which rena are you referring to here? The first time Fuuts met rena was at 7goodbyes.
But I think I get what you're trying to say. The rena storyline is a red herring for the real lolikano, is that it?

No clover on iOS sadly.

Attached: satania2.gif (540x540, 279K)

>it would explain her sudden actions.
If anything,if you lined up the sequence of events properly then the cause of Itsuki abrupt change is more likely Miku than Yotsuba.
Like when was the last time Itsuki even talk properly with Yotsuba?

Attached: 787923.jpg (1496x1076, 617K)

Attached: 1553895075552.jpg (1704x2816, 1.13M)

I guess you haven't been here the last few days. There has been a festival of ichikafags constantly downplaying anything she does by accusing pretty much every single other character instead to the point where the dishonesty was sickening, Nino being the prime offender (and since the Nino fanbase is also quite something by itself...). Between that and the ones justifying her actions because muh edgy and do whatever she wants even if it destroys other she's so cool (and the idea of family bonds which is another good chunk of the manga can go to hell) the fanbase more or less has the image of a 12 years old edgy kid right now. For a while the only ones posting were the extremists so it doesn't help.

“Thank you for being by my side.”

Attached: 64162CC1-0A44-4A93-A43A-0C8BD3678ABC.jpg (863x581, 105K)

>he uses andr*id

Attached: 6.jpg (443x549, 29K)

>The first time Fuuts met rena was at 7goodbyes.
Yes I mean that one.
>But I think I get what you're trying to say. The rena storyline is a red herring for the real lolikano, is that it?
Pretty much.

For Miku, Ichika, and Nino, they had they're "oh, I'm in love" moment. Itsuki hasn't had that, or at least, Negi hasn't made a giant panel for it. It's strange that there was no focus prior if Itsuki had romantic feelings for Fuutarou. Though, I'm imagining that she'll start during/after this arc. Just not prior.

“Thank you for being by my side.”

Attached: Husband and wife.png (574x598, 552K)

Well, it was stated that she WANTED to be this one. As to whether or not she does it really effectively... That's another matter. If anything the closest to their mother's personality, from what we know about it, seems to be Nino. Itsuki wants to have that role but she probably wouldn't be aggressive enugh to be able to keep them all in check.

Niku anti-snake alliance soon]

Attached: 1554785926806.png (800x900, 522K)

>Like when was the last time Itsuki even talk properly with Yotsuba?
Here and before that, they went shopping together the previous chapter.

Attached: 1554841657162.png (1115x1600, 465K)

What is it about this series that appeals so much to SEAfags?
There are a bunch of them in these threads every time, and I checked the Reddit discord and a good chunk of the members were flips and indonesians

How's him being reactive now is the singular result of only the girls going aggressive?
>is basically a no bullshit work only person until recently
>dealt with all superficial problems regarding academics, his single main job
>is warned multiple times by his client to not cross a line
>still has an unresolved complex within
What would you have the guy do, force himself in and ruin the trip for literally everyone? Even now he's still trying behind the scenes to reach out to Miku, yet is cockblocked by Ichika this chapter.
If anything he's now 'properly' reacting to the things he's supposed to, understanding a few of the scattered feelings around him whereas before he won't even take notice and entirely dismiss it.

Attached: F.png (1020x599, 354K)

Don't listen to the retards saying that she's winning, the problem is that she killed all her of chances in the bowl herself by using dick moves that Fuu would absolutely never approve of, particularly not if it's done "for him" (read: to be with him).

She did some very highly questionable things that directly hurt others out of selfishness, without an excuse like "Nino that just wanted to protect her sister" (yeah she when too far but the thought matter), just in order to get the D and nothing else, and because she was too much of a chicken to really try like Nino or Miku, while everyone else was more or less trying to stay fair-play.

got a chuckle out of me user, you really did

Yup, then we're on the same page.
Some anons would say clues are all pointing that Itsuki = Lolikano, but so far what Itsuki has revealed is still in the realm of what Fuuts told her in the hospital, meeting at the station, being important to someone.
The odds against you, but the probably is still not zero! How exciting!

Heh. Yotsuba finally getting that thing from chapter one.
"You still haven't said thanks."

Attached: 50ms color compressed.gif (372x1420, 2.69M)

Snake ending = best ending

when was the last time that we saw Miku's inner monologue?

Attached: 1554572340948.png (295x831, 83K)

But both of these happened AFTER Itsuki bringing up again the Rena matter.
Itsuki start worrying about this during vol.9 and in the period between 7 Goodbyes until mock exam,the only quint Itsuki have meaningful talk with was Miku during Scramble Eggs.

LHT translate it before.

Just last chapter.

Attached: 81 17.png (418x468, 126K)

FUCK Nino

Yotsuba has had around 4 or 5 inner monologue thru the entire series and none were serious, and now we stopped seeing most of the other sisters too. What is Negi planning?

read it yourself best love story ever told

korean drama invasion on national channels might be a part, which presents a fuckton of semi-decent love dramas
it's also always filled with shitty love triangle flicks and this series is basically those things given manga form
>t. indonigger
also a friendly reminder the anime is 2nd best selling last season only under Manaria and """facebook""" polls is dominated by toubun content, which is SEA infested because backwater country weebs still can't into twitter

Attached: 010E1B9B-703E-470B-9BB7-614C6CAF8F4C.jpg (1021x593, 300K)

You know what would really suck? If Miku forgives Ichika just like that.

Attached: 1551715294404.png (1349x707, 575K)

It's interesting to note how Ichika puts her hands behind her while Miku put hers in front. You already get the idea that one is honest while the other isn't.

Nothing for the others?

5Toubun will end this year to start 4Toubun in university

Miku was a passive aggressive bitch to Ichika first, so she’ll probably forgive her in the next few chapters.

You autists really like to cling to the most pointless shit

Since when

Attached: 1550965782963.jpg (610x901, 109K)

This chapter with yotsuba dindu.

I hate Kaguya, Bokuben and 5Toubun threads now. I guess my only refuge will be the Kanokari threads. Hope it never gets an anime.

>body language, that makes up for more than 50% of all communication, is pointless shit

Sure thing, dude.

Attached: Where_Do_You_Think_We_Are.png (644x644, 936K)

Is she gonna assist him to commit sudoku? or is it him assisting her?

He is right. This is stupid. You are trying way too hard to get something out of this.

Retard.

>she's dishonest because she puts her hands behind her
Top logic mate

Why is Miku's posture so terrible? She's going to have a lot of lower back pain later in life.

What about Yotsuba and Snorlax?

I'm not trying to get anything since I'm not the one that posted this, but these answers are the stupid ones, particularly in a manga where you have to observe the character's mannerism for a whole arc in order to know who's who. While I'm not that much of an advocate for BL myself because of how subjective it is, calling it stupid is equally retarded.

You're pathetic.

Study body language a little and then we'll taalk. And for your information, it's the opposite.

F knowing Miku loves him but ignoring the whole thing is the biggest 'no way fag' we've got so far.

>Hands behind the back means dishonesty
Retarded. No one said body language doesn't matter but the logic of the poster is dumb as fuck.

Oh great body language master. Share more of your wonderful thoughts.

Yotsuba's wave.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c068 (NA) - p017 [web] [anon].png (1426x2048, 1.16M)

What the poster says is more or less wrong anyway because it's supposed to mean confidence, if you believe in such things.

But the problem is him being wrong, not reading too much into it or whatever.

b-but...

Is everyday still a party?

>him but ignoring the whole thing

He didn't ignore it. Fuutarou is just like that. He got the same reaction when he thought Miku was gonna confess to him on the school's rooftop.

Attached: 73923182_p0.jpg (512x682, 133K)

What does this mean, oh great body master?

>Miku and Fuuts always have the most wholesome scenes together.
True. Wish there were more though
>I hope the next chapter won't be any different
I don't think she and Fuutarou will be together in the next chapter. It seems to me 2+3 and 1+ Fuutarou

Or maybe Negi is just a hack and didn't think too much about it

If I also recall, Itsuki body gesture usually is to speak with her hand hiding her mouth

Attached: c635a0b8a268af1be694e5be539d4096.png (1353x881, 562K)

Falseflaggers != Ichikagfags. Ichikafags are mad at Negi for the character assassination for cheap drama to make Miku/Nino look better. No one is really defending her actions.
these are the same people who go on and on about muh main girl. They only ;pick the new, popular opinion and do the exact opposite.

Damn I didn't know Yotsuba's VA did a CM where she voiced all the Quints.
youtube.com/watch?v=im3k9VYR8AQ

So how mad are we going to be when Itsuki falls in love with Fuutarou?

> when
If you're talking about future tense that would mean she's not the kisser.

My wife

Attached: 1552445999304.jpg (328x716, 108K)

Maybe kissing him is another one of her convoluted shit tests. Itsuki has emotional problems.

You're a lucky man, Takeda.

Rare Miku

You mean right now? People aren't really mad about it.

Itsuki doesn't love him right now though.

you give the best piggybacks takeda, you know how miku looves piggybacks. she also has your family crest as her phone screensaver.

t. Harem protagonist

>Rena is not her
>bro role stolen by Takeda
>park also stolen by Takeda
>despair in this arc is stolen by Miku
>lolikano identity is still vague
Yotsuba has nothing.

I'm not a fan of any quint in particular but
>Ichika is shrewd and resourceful, probably can get a rich handsome actor bf
>Nino is strong enough to move on
>Yotsuba already accepted the friendzone
>Itsuki seems indifferent
the only quint I feel bad for losing is Miku desu. She tried so hard and she has nothing for her beside Fuutarou

Attached: Raiha_Uesugi.png (222x347, 27K)

Fucking newfags.

Incel Yotsuba shooting up a mosque when?

She's the real snek so she deserves that.

who

He's with Fuutarou though, so while that is true it's unrelated to the post.

don't fall for Negi's pity-party bro

>bro role stolen by Takeda
Funnily enough, Fuutarou choose her to talk about his love problems instead of Takeda, just so negi can add more despair

Happens in a blue moon

Attached: headphones.jpg (824x1143, 299K)

Yeah, sure. That's why he considered Miku's sincere feelings in ch. 72 I guess.

I don't know if Mikufags are being ironically delusional or not. All these recent delevopments are not leading us to a Miku end. I wonder if we're being invaded by redditors.

Attached: x13.png (1115x1600, 704K)

When will Takeda steal her role of Miku's caretaker?

Is she gonna say it...?!

Attached: gettyimages-753292389-1024x1024.jpg (682x1024, 144K)

Fuck you for making me laugh at this dumb shit

These two bitches don't deserve to win after the shit they've pulled.

Attached: 74133919_p0.png (3116x1595, 2.06M)

Fuutarou is not forceful about these thing.
He know one of the quint kissed him but never ask any of them properly to clear it up,yet in the flashforward it was a treasured moment from him.
He knew how Miku feels about confession,so he just shut it and let her do it herself someday.

Attached: 133.jpg (1204x1072, 367K)

But the handpose user.
Miku did the clench hands pose that the kisser did. No other toubun did that, and even if they did you need to consider the context.

Man, toubun is literally the only harem i've seen where people don't wish bad things upon the MC
retarded wishlist:
>Takebayashi comeback isreal
>Takeda got the gay it's real
>bros b4 hoes
>sidetail-chan netori's the quints
>virtually anything else to separate the guy from the actual heroines out of concern of the guy

How the fuck did Negi do it?

Attached: 1540133472966.jpg (416x468, 90K)

>Who said the quints go from 1 to 5

Attached: Kubased.jpg (365x500, 29K)

>phoneposters

>the last few days
More like months
Itsuki often does the same pose as Miku

Attached: x17.png (493x558, 218K)

>sidetail-chan netori's the quints
I wish Negi did not write himself into a corner by showing that Fuutarou will marry at least one of the quints. Sidetail-chan is really superior to all Nakano sisters (excluding Yotsuba)

>All these recent delevopments are not leading us to a Miku end

>being a speedreader

>I wonder if we're being invaded by redditors.

Yeah, you should go back.

I guess Nino is out being the kisser because here she never considered or mentioned any kiss as part of her worries in her monologue.

Attached: t4.png (1426x2048, 894K)

> first quint on his side
> first to ""confess""
> first to kiss Fuuts (on his check)
> managed to "give" her crane present on his birthday
If red herring's the game, yotsuba's right behind itsuki.

By making the harem high-stakes by making them sisters.

He did ignore her feelings here >No other toubun did that

Attached: reaching.png (1397x968, 1.14M)

She has a sense of urgency that her other sisters have fallen for the same guy. She is trying to ignore the kiss because of shitty the kiss was.

Because his harem is just that bad.
You end up feeling sorry for the guy.

Nino has long dropped any pretense to look good in front of Fuutarou, not using the kiss as a joker with the threat of Ichika looming around points more at her not being the kisser than the opposite.

>Sidetail-chan is really superior to all Nakano sisters (excluding Yotsuba)
We barely know anything about the side tail bitch. Kys for your shit taste

>NTR is somehow acceptable
Negi is a madman.

Who here is still an Ichikafag after this? Will Negi give her the redemption she deserves?

Attached: 1553661515648.png (700x928, 904K)

Do itsuki bros exist ?

BEST
GIRL.

Attached: 1525140460309.png (752x539, 239K)

Is nothe same hand pose. You even circle it yourself, dumbass

>reddit spacing
Yikes

If you're speedreading you might miss it because it's kind of glossed over, but she is in love with him.

>LHT

>>No other toubun did that
He's talking about the clenched fists pose Miku does that is similar to the kisser

Damn you sure showed him

So you admit you are just being selective prick.
>Nino doesn't mention it because she has reason!
>Fuutarou doesn't mention it but he has no reason!

He isn't made entirely of country ham though.

I wonder why Itsukibros had such a resurgence lately. It makes me happy!

Attached: Won.jpg (1130x470, 360K)

you know what really separates 5toubun from other harem? the heroines are all very flawed. There are no muh Mary-Sue yamato nadeshiko daughter of ABC corporation school idol.

Attached: 1520977866764.png (391x415, 218K)

Attached: pigtail_waifu.png (1400x1000, 1.33M)

>LHT

>She is trying to ignore the kiss
She can't ignore what never happened.

She joined the bowl, very uneventfully, and the possibility of the kisser being a subversive pick seems to have grown.

what kind of retarded hairstyle is this?

>They still think Miku is not gonna win after all this build up and all the drama surrounding it

Wew this gonna be fun.

Attached: 1554836719443.webm (720x720, 1.63M)

>They still think Miku is going to win after she keeps getting cucked harder with each passing chapter

Attached: 1518561160274.png (638x718, 456K)

The drama that's just an appetiser for Rena drama

I wonder what Negi's plan with Miku is. I really hope it isn't have all the sisters support her because she has trouble standing on her own. That would feel incredibly lazy. I want her to be able to stand up for her feelings, but the manga seems insistent on building her and then pushing her back down.

You have to largely rely on headcanons to fit Miku as the kisser.

Miku's hand pose is not the same either, retard.

Nino did the same pose as well. You Mikufags are reaching.

Attached: reaching2.png (670x622, 430K)

>I will make an ending that makes most people happy
Ichika wins: literally everyone bar Ichikafags is mad
Nino wins: literally everyone bar Ninofags and a couple Yotsubafags is mad
Miku wins: Itsukifags and some Ninofags are mad
Yotsuba wins: Itsukifags are mad
Itsuki wins: No one's really mad because it's a the Nth first girl end but only Itsukifags are happy

Interpret as you will but this is reality

she joined the bowl since the beginning, she is the Main heroine

Miku win even when she lose

Attached: wl12.jpg (720x278, 84K)

Reminder fuutarou said to Yotsuba
>Your happiness may come at the cost of someone else's joy
>It happens
This is a big foreshadowing of Ichika's great comeback

>Nino did the same pose as well. You Mikufags are reaching.
B-but much Nino.
Cry more faggot

>Itsuki wins: No one's really mad
Maybe not mad but extremely disappointed that Negi has no balls and wide vagine

Reminder that everything will be fine for Miku because

Attached: C_GB.jpg (1179x720, 297K)

>I'm not angry, just disappointed

fuutarou becomes a brilliant scientist and splits reality into five equally true realities so he can marry every quint

Don’t even want Ichika to win, but if Negi has the balls to do that, he’s a god in the history of haremshit.

Mikufag, I'd be ok with Nino if it doesn't mean 40 more chapters of ninowanking because this is getting quite annoying, and moe or less ok with Yotsuba if negi manage to make it work (huge if)

Ichika can go fuck herself and Itsuki would turn into a 'meh. the last volume never happened."

>Miku
Self explanatory.
>Nino
While I'd rather it be Miku, I wouldn't be mad cause I think she tried her best. If she didn't win, I still be happy.
>Itsuki
Whatever. I have no problems against her and find her cute but it'd be anticlimactic.
>Yotsuba
Good for her. I'd want the best for her as well.
>Ichika
Hell no. I mean, she's not really a threat anyway.

Attached: 1554098506850.jpg (1000x1100, 140K)

>LHT

Having all sister support the bride is the true happy ending though.
If the bride win but another sister are still bitter about it,then the the quints will never get along in the future unlike how the grandpa pic suggest.
Somehow or another the bride will have to gain other sister blessing.

The denial levels in this thread are at a record high.

I'm out. I'll see you all on Sunday for spoilers, kids.

Attached: 74159359_p0.jpg (438x501, 172K)

Ichikafag here. I'd only be fine with 1,2 or 4 winning right now.

>grandpa pic
it's a picture of fuutarou after his essence is sucked dried by 5 succubi

As a fan of Miku, obviously I'd prefer a Miku end.
Next would be Yotsuba, Nino, itsuki end.

This is horrifying.

Itsuki has nasty farts

>not ok with Miku
Ichikafags are as toxic as Ichika

Yes, soon. And she will earn herself a happy ending

So flat

>Fuutarou:For me to be happy,I have to sacrifice Ichika happiness firsthand

>I will make an ending that makes most people happy
I think what Negi meant is that the winner will be deserving of being the bride, even though I don't agree with that. And the only quints who give that sentiment as of now are Yotsuba and Nino.

Attached: D34GNcIUwAAx2i1.jpeg.jpg (1451x2048, 226K)

In this case the meaning is the same, idiot

>defending LHT

>not ok with Miku
Yes, and?

>implying that i defended it

A moat of Yea Forums doesn't think she does so that is why no one if mad.

Anti maingirl fags are very real user, I don't know what you're talking about.
Also why would itsukifags be mad when yotsuba out of all quints wins? Are you sure you're not mixing it with your own views?

Mikufags who want other quints to drop out of the race just because 'muh poor miku' are fucking pathetic and will eventually get BTFO. That's not going to happen.

>fuutarou after his essence is sucked dried by 5 succubi
Where do I sign up for this?

Just another of these "muh doormat" when their character is even worse and is a chicken to boot, don't bother.

I just guess Itsukifags are mad if they don't win because they often reassure their victory so sternly

This dress is so ugly

Other than Ichika which is rightfully so then who else?

It works on my phone

t. seething

Quick reminder that Negi unironically thinks Ichigo 100% is good and you shouldn't trust anything he says, especially regarding shitting on fanbases

Does that mean that popularity poll winner gets the Fuutbowl?

BEST GIRL.

Unlike Yotsuba, all of Miku's DESPAIR is in service of even greater victory afterwards

Attached: 1554398930666.jpg (2852x2048, 1.54M)

That's the way she won, she does things her way and in one way or another they have worked.

Just for saying that for now, she was the only one who has tried to try to make Fuutaro fall in love, while Ichika just wants to spend time with him and Nino take him anywhere without caring about his opinion

Why would it be rightful that Ichika falls out for Miku's sake?

What if Fuutaro is secretly a quint himself and we see a different Fuutaro in different scenes and in the end all five Fuutaro marry each of the sisters?
It's possible.

>which is rightfully so
That kind of mindset is dumb. And of all the people, it should absolutely not be Ichika. Miku challenged Ichika for the bowl since the very beginning.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yotsuba is supposedly to be mathematically eliminated

Attached: nate.jpg (1024x646, 141K)

Dude, they will all get over it. In the end they will support the one Futarou chooses obviously. They are sisters.

In term of ""deserving"",it just Nino and Miku because they actually doing something about themselves and both showed affection albeit in different way.I think majority of nips also put them as endgame material.
Yotsuba is sweet girl but she never really did anything major despite how she claimed about making everyone happy.And when she tried it just failed 90% of the time.

Attached: 1554740947151.jpg (1000x1294, 247K)

Why are they genuinely cuter than the quints?

Attached: 9C705329-C1FE-4906-91E2-A44776D7891A.jpg (1017x735, 190K)

>I truly was the GoToubun no Hanayome™ all along

Attached: 20190411_212639.jpg (364x499, 95K)

Contrarianism is a strong power.

Literally bootleg Nino on the left

Attached: x4 (1).png (261x206, 70K)

It was much better than Nisekoi and TWGOK.

Superior classmate

Attached: miku2.jpg (330x300, 61K)

When will you redditors leave?

They are only cuter than Nino

t. seething Onodera/Tenricuck

El ciclope

Shitoge was shit. Tsugumi was the patrician choice.

Attached: 1394076982410.jpg (1436x3381, 330K)

She will win the Takedabowl. I believe it.

>Implying I didn't drop those midway
Sasuga, waifufag. I'm not gonna slog through shit just because some character might win.

But Nino is the cutest

Tsugumi was shitoge but worse

What are you doing now faggot?

Not with that body.

Attached: 1470421596971.png (3380x1448, 848K)

Best girl wins historically like in Nisekoi for example, and I have a good win radar and I can tell Ichika is both the winner and best

and it was still shit

Nisekoi is one of the prime examples of worst girl winning

How can someone be so wrong on so many levels in one post?

>Trying to get compare Toubun to shit like Nisekoi and TWGOK
You think you're witty or something?
I could care less who wins here since it's a good enough read. On the latter, I could care less who won since I dropped it partway.

By being right

I love Ichicute and you're too mean towards her

Attached: D2YoBTnXcAAqRty.jpg orig.jpg (1280x1128, 128K)

You'll be fine.

Imagine the softness

How many chapters are left? Is it actually possible to make a Yotsuba end satisfying?

Attached: D2MqreNVAAAas0i.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

Stay strong Ichikabro. Just a couple more chapters and we'll get to her redemption.

From easiest to hardest in making a satisfying ending:
>Yotsuba
>Miku
>Nino
>Itsuki
>Ichika

That's only because you're a fucking hypocrite and you feel your waifu is winning here so you're sticking. Pathetic.

No, your ranking is more for safe ending, not satisfying. I love Yotsuba but she has been so out of it, I don't see how a Yotsuba ending would be satisfying.

Mino

Attached: 73543622_p0.jpg (2109x1491, 2.6M)

It's all fun and games until this gets added in the manga.

I miss these moments between the two

>inb4 LHT

Attached: 9.jpg (1070x1600, 520K)

>Uesugi Ichika
>Uesugi Nino
>Uesugi Miku
>Uesugi Yotsuba
>Uesugi Itsuki
Which name sounds better?

Literally what was Komi thinking

Nakano Fuutarou

Nah, this isn't LHT

Kinda scary.

>Yotsuba wins: Itsukifags are mad
No one would be mad with yotsuba.

I hoped Negi isn't cruel enough for that but after Ichika's shenanigans I'm not sure anymore.

I hate these two!
I just want them to end up happy, they're too precious.

Remember to feed Itsuki.

Attached: 1554826401150.jpg (180x180, 12K)

Forget Fuutarama. Who will win the Takedabowl?

Nakano Fuutarou

Miku > Itsuki > who cares

Miku.

Itsuki doesn't need a bowl when she can eat with her hands.

imoutos > oneechan

Nah its
Miku=Nino>Itsuki>Yotsuba>Ichika
Yotsuba ending is hard to be satisfied with because Negi will have to cram shitton of thing in late game just to make it work and collectively abandoned all the other girl whom had better constant developement throughout the series.
None of Yotsuba action so far leave any strong impact to Fuutarou in the long run and Negi said he already went past the phase of quints developing their feeling for Fuutarou during Scramble Eggs.

Eating is important

Attached: Consider the following.png (283x410, 165K)

>>Yotsuba
If she is lolikano, her ending would be the easiest to write. If she's not, then hers would be more difficult than Itsuki.
>>Miku
A lot of the major development have her either near the center or a the center. A lot of characters seem to give way for her as well.
>>Nino
Her character arc is complete. Just have to make sure the ball keeps on rolling.
>>Itsuki
There are points in the story that support her endbut connecting them would be the challenge.
>>Ichika
I really can't see this happenng. Even before scrambled eggs, I was doubting her chances but it's completely at 0% now.

Attached: 1545409919431.png (421x353, 106K)

Room temperature IQ.

Attached: 6954484F-CE76-4CE8-8DEB-06D43D7B476F.jpg (1340x524, 368K)

Clone the Fuutarou

Casual miku boob press.

>skellyfag
Go back to your shit thread

>speedreading
Sasuga Bokunigger

Cute foom

Rent free

Everyone would scramble to figure out who the original is and the war would continue.

None of the quints because he deserves better

Okay okay but how would the quints name their babies?

If Miku wins, I will start World War 3. The nature of my digits will reveal which quint wins.

This desu this!

In the Kelvin scale

based scriptfag

No script. I'm refining uranium right now as I post.

Uesugi Hebio
Uesugi Oji
Uesugi Sengoku
Uesugi Nagito
Uesugi Ronald

>threes
HA, I'm ready for your war, bitch.

Attached: pupupu.png (1345x662, 1011K)

>Miku
>WW3
>33
Its over

Attached: IMG_20190411_233057.jpg (1000x608, 137K)

Elaborate.

Attached: 1553667074133.png (2508x3031, 3.33M)

Fumino a shit

Time to work those nukes up, man.

Miku will vouch for Kenshin

>plane surfaces of wood
>cute

BASED Mikubros. The Lord have spoken.

Attached: 1513894612953s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

I'll cancel that nuke with these

Fuck that. Nino will win. Check this.

Attached: 1554769837293.gif (729x728, 275K)

You can't beat us!

Attached: Yotsuba_Prophecy.png (957x113, 10K)

This thing feels quite weird in some ways. It looks like mot characters are absolutely taking Fuu for granted. Miku might not be the best example of how not to do it since her lack of self-confidence isn't much better, but at least it fits the context somehow; not so long ago the MC went into a tirade if you ever made the mistake of saying the word "love" in front of him, so it makes sense that you'd have to "convert" him in a passive way. Instead, everyone else is behaving as if Fuu was the average perverted teenager full of hormones who will ABSOLUTELY fall in love with xyz. It feels weird.

Maybe I'm not very clear, but the tl;dr would be that Fuu being weird as far as harem MC go, it makes the the girls in the harem and their behaviour weird too in turn.

Oh no Ninobros, how could this happen

Attached: 1553528942413.png (986x578, 486K)

OH NONONONONONO

>3
BTFO

fuck off

・N・I・N・O・
・W・I・L・L・
・W・I・N・

>222

Attached: 1554228494033.jpg (1447x1778, 239K)

don't give them attention it's what they crave thanks to reddit likes

bros it hurts me to think that the 4 losing quints will have to settle for some losers after this...

Attached: quint_run.png (219x336, 55K)

>implying (You) is not the equivalent to upvote
April Fools shows that 4channelers are just as much of an attention whore as redditors

>REMINDER
>FUUTAROU HAS KNOWN THAT MIKU IS IN LOVE WITH HIM BUT AVOIDS HER
>FUUTAROU TOLD YOTSUBA THAT HE STARTED TO
 TAKE LOVE SERIOUSLY AFTER NINO CONFESSED
>FUUTAROU TOLD RENA TO
 GO AWAY BECAUSE HE WAS TIRED OF INDIRECT METHODS
>FUUTAROU HESISTATED TO CHASE AFTER MIKU BECAUSE NINO WAS CRYING

NINO WINS

Think again

Attached: 1550083633411.jpg (720x534, 256K)

*ROYAL GUARD*
These dubs reverse your digits to mine

Ichisexy

Attached: yande.re 531444 5-toubun_no_hanayome breast_hold cleavage nakano_ichika neofreet no_bra open_shirt s (1200x2133, 2.23M)

ROYAL RELEASE THREES

Kek ninogfags BTFO once again

>anonymous attentionwhore
Really makes me think

You cannot compare a (You) to a like. A like is an effortless agreement that kills discussion. A (You) generates discussion.

Royal flush, you're all gay

Ichishit*

>cringe
>based
>fuck off faggot
>shut the fuck up nigger
really generating discussion there lmao. Most of the replies on here has the same amount of effort as an upboat.

So whatever happened to this Yotsubafag? Yotsuba doesn't like people who breaks their promises.

Attached: yotsufag bet.png (477x92, 5K)

>A (You) generates discussion.
The vast majority of (you)s are shitposts or the equivalent of a like (based, fpbp, this, or some pithy remark).

Ichicute*

Attached: 1551497726037.png (1505x1080, 1.11M)

tfw
>Ichika confesses, gets rejected,
>She kisses him
>Says to him that at least she got his first kiss, only to be shut down

Fuu's wife is so cute!

These are not most of my (You)s tho

Attached: Its.png (126x169, 36K)

>40 more chapters of Ninowanking
Nino's personality is too aggressive so she just sucks time since she can't be written properly if she doesn't act like a loud attention seeking cunt constantly.
So long as Nino is in the bowl and snake keeps snekking I don't see Negi being able to properly catch up on Yotsuba and Itsuki's long needed development.
Nino said she would settle things in Kyoto so its quite obvious that the only reason she should have any importance in such an arc where she should have no place is that Negi's planning on eliminating her and Ichika to focus on Itsuki and Yotsuba.
Next arc will likely focus on careers too and Ichika and Nino are the only ones who are sorted in that regard so it makes sense to get them out of the way(although Ichika's character assassination was way too forced).
Miku's popularity will save her from being culled alongside the other 2 but she may be eliminated next volume after her career is decided(provided she's not the bride in which case Yotsuba or Itsuki will be eliminated)

Attached: 1554156547666.jpg (340x466, 51K)

>Ichika
>confesses
>ever

Is that all you got?

that's how most (You) on this site are, newfag

>it's wanking if it means muh Ichika waifu gets development that makes people hate her
Oh it's this guy again.

Nah, you're going to get Ninowanking up until her wedding with Fuu-kun and you're going to like it.
Obviously the bride will have the most focus.

Attached: IMG_20190408_212529.jpg (717x849, 89K)

Attached: 1549333301060.jpg (2500x1429, 1.17M)

Why do you continue to lie to yourself, even to my cost to accept it, but realize that everything is leading to an Miku end

I mean, you really imagine that after all the effort and sabotage that Miku has suffered, she will lose ?, and even worse, after Fuutaro realized her feelings and also distinguished her twice, it is even probable that Fuutaro leave us with a "give me a time", "I will respond appropriately when we graduate" or any other shit that implies a slight favoritism of she over the others

Ichiugly*

He's right tho. Nino is definitely being wanked over the other quints right now, and stealing spotlight that should belong to others

The fact Nino said she was gonna settle things in Kyoto did make me curious. In fairness, she does have two more days to do something, even if day 2 is mostly spent with Miku. What exactly she might attempt I dunno, I haven’t heard much beyond her going for a another confession which seems pretty soon after she already felt she was gonna get rejected, unless more time passed than I remember.

>that should belong to others
Strong words there pal.

Ichihot*

Attached: 1547162719365.jpg (1904x3046, 611K)

Like who?

holy shit

Disappointed that the physical copies for the English versions don't come with the illustrations. Unless there's not any for the Japanese copies either in which thats disappointing

Attached: 1553936891507.jpg (810x926, 222K)

this is not funny... is this... serious? Oh god pls no!!

Of course they wouldn't come with them.

Yotsuba or Miku should be the ones calling Ichika out

>The fact Nino said she was gonna settle things in Kyoto
And Miku has constantly tried to confess for how many arcs now.

Oh shit, you're right

Attached: 1554040573575.jpg (2000x1884, 1.63M)

Dude, Nino wants Futarou, she does what she can for that. If the others can't, that's their problem. Yotsuba is supporting Miku and Itsuki has some kind of plan.

I feel Miku might get a chance to sorta recover from whats happened the past couple of chapters. Also I’m remembering there’s also a stalker around. That and Rena leaves a lot to be covered in what seems like a small amount of time if Kyoto ends by the end of the volume.

And why? Yotsuba did that already anyway. Stop with this shit.

I had my hopes. Maybe Negi will make an art illustration book for the quints in the future?

Attached: 1542181426920.jpg (184x193, 20K)

>unless more time passed than I remember.
it's been a couple months, she said that shortly after school started

>everything is leading to an Miku end
Oh, dear...
>you really imagine that after all the effort and sabotage that Miku has suffered, she will lose ?
Yeah. She's going to get her shyness solved
>Fuutaro realized her feelings
He's been getting more and more open to that, so it wasn't hard to notice. Everyone else did because Miku wasn't hiding it.
>distinguished her twice
Not that it means anything, but when was the second time?

The bride will of course have the most spotlight

We're past the mere idea of focus here. Nino has no flaws anymore since quite a lot of chapters and therefore can't exist as a really interesting character, which is the main problem. Just a little push and Negi is close to turning her into the local goddamn jesus. A bit of this is ok but so many chapters like this in a row just to hammer in the viewer head that "SEE?? SHE'S A GREAT GIRL!! SHE'S THE BEST ONE!" is extremely heavy-handed.

Nino was good when her flaws were more visible and her role wasn't to save the story, to defend the poor and orphans, and wasn't the single most important family member for just about everything, but right now it feels right forced down your throat and it's quite annoying.

She probably wants to take him on a date to display her good qualities and show him she's wife material, if she just wanted to confess she could do it anytime she wants.

I hope Ichika wins. She deserves it.

>it is even probable that Fuutaro leave us with a "give me a time", "I will respond appropriately when we graduate" or any other shit that implies a slight favoritism of she over the others
i'm pretty sure she'll tell her about her conversation with papa but finish on how they still have to use the gym tickets she gifted him

Based.

Attached: 1553578679292.jpg (1200x1734, 337K)

She wanted to make Fuutarou to know her better and show how much she loves him. Since then there was no development between them, not even much interaction for that matter.
She prioritizes something else at the moment, so who knows?

You clearly missed their characters if you were expecting this.

#metoo

That's certainly the (You)s you get with that rude attitude

Attached: 1548796575042.jpg (1354x738, 219K)

>Not that it means anything, but when was the second time?

It does in-story, actually. Like it or not.

Also, when snake did her crap.

Miku and Ichika have interacted way too much already in the first half. Nino being the one to butt heads also fits after what happened in scrambled eggs.
Yotsuba did unleash Ichika in a way so I understand the point in her calling Ichika out, but she first needs to tackle with her onw selflessness to make the event truly great.

>wanked
>stealing spotlight
>when Nino has about the same amount of screentime/development as Miku and Ichika, who are the three main girls that want the D in this arc
This Snakefag is mad and retarded.

Yeah, I'm right. Nino has the most focus in the manga at the moment and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon

Nino will win
>Fuutarou can recognize Miku even in disguise
>But doesn’t know exactly who the kisser is
>He suspects that Nino is the kisser
>The kisser is his future wife
>Visibly affected by Nino’s affection
>Admits to Yotsuba that he’s taking someone’s feelings seriously
>While also admitting to Nino that he’s flustered because he’s never been confessed to before
>Has been aware since before the kiss that Miku was in love with him, but displays no interest
>Displays no interest in Rena because she’s indirect unlike a certain somebody whose feelings he is taking seriously
>When Nino tells him to chase after Miku, Fuutarou hesitates because Nino is crying before begrudgingly going
NINO WILL WIN

Attached: Nino-is-going-to-win-o.png (2662x1845, 1.44M)

Can someone explain me why Miku was always challenging Ichika about Futarou?

Fuck she's too perfect

Attached: 1466229111318.png (715x1546, 471K)

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING

Attached: 1520838631170.png (622x527, 163K)

fuck off with the full-width characters you double nigger

See

I think it’s more of a reminder to us that despite how pushy and abrasive Nino can be, she’s not full out horrible. People had been comparing Ichika and Nino in the threads and they got btfo by the current chapter by clearly pointing out that they were different. Her flaws still show up plenty, she has good parts too.

>It does in-story, actually
It doesn't have to mean anything romantic, though.
>when snake did her crap
You mean when Fuutarou has fallen for Ichika's cheap disguise and thought it was Miku?

>every argument that goes against me is by a snakefag
KEK, you should really charge rent bro

I think you should stop with your delusions

>Since then there was no development between them
Negi seems to be skipping anything not related to the main plot so this might be yet another deathflag for her
i wouldn't be surprised at this point if after her talk with Miku, Nino just go to Fuuts room and ask him to give her an answer thinking there's no point in antagonizing her sisters any further if after months of her having confessed and actively going after him at work he's still not interested

More like you aren't right. In fact, it makes more sense to say Ichika is currently being wanked and has stolen the spotlight from others. Ichika"s snake development, schemes against her sisters, and getting Miku's way are literally that.

>Nino has no flaws anymore
Overwhelming; Fuutarou can't even bant with her in his current state.
>in a row
But they're not.
>her role wasn't to save the story, to defend the poor and orphans,
She was ALWAYS like that when it's about her sisters. She was like that against Fuutarou, her own Papa, Eba, Itsuki when she was disguised as Ichika and now Ichika for making Miku cry. When Nino was teaching Miku about cooking, she immediately tried to lif Miku up when she noticed that her imouto was being saddened.

Ichika is singlehandedly becoming the most memorable character in this manga.

Attached: 1551382773551.png (1072x992, 1.32M)

Not seeing shit except your headcanon and warped opinion. You're obviously a hater, so pretending to say she used to be good then instead of have gotten better like any actual fan would is even more obvious.

Well, despite what retards here said, I'm not a snakefag, my top 2 is actually Miku>Nino, the problem is that it went from one extreme to the opposite, and the fact that nino also have a massive arc focused on her earlier didn't help.

Her flaws still show up? I'm still waiting for them because it sure doesn't look that way.She's more or less displayed as the "only sane, down-to-earth and responsible" sibling for now. Abnd while I like the character, I sure hope that the 40 next chapters will not be "Nino solving everyone's problems because she's the most mature and love her family the most", all characters should be inte"resting in their own way.

DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE!

Attached: 1531329769866.png (603x563, 535K)

>being wanked
Not him, but that's not what being wanked means. And I don't believe anyone is being wanked. That user is just a salt faggot who wants more spotlight for the others. Yet these kind of people are the ones saying that Ichika and Nino don't deserve to win because they are trying to get Futarou with everything they got.

Her flaws showed up when she was being pushy trying to get a Fuutaro to group up with her, people loved calling her out on that. Also how she appeared to be trying to force Miku to speak up and the dismissive way she seemed to act when she couldn’t talk. Those had a lot of people insulting her.

>She probably wants to take him on a date to display her good qualities and show him she's wife material
That's what I've been thinking:
>Nino won't be able to have any time with Fuutarou because of all the other shit that's happening
>She will be upset that yet again she wasn't able to show him anything
>Fuutarou will indirectly see her good qualities like in this chapter when she said she was going to congratulate anyone who was chosen and told him to go after Miku

SORRY

Attached: 1526671732662.png (260x267, 73K)

She will win in the end.

The jury is still out for the first one, that's one of the thing sthat can make or break a Miku victory because of one panel during scrambled egg, so, who knows.

Did you even read the last chapter? The second part of your post is answered here.

Another important detail on one of those pages is that left is Nino and right is Ichika. Fuutarou wasn't even thinking about Miku when discussing love with Yotsuba, despite knowing that Miku is in love with him. I think that's probably the most damning thing of all.

Attached: 1555017442455.png (1171x292, 376K)

How will Ninofags live it down if Nino seriously goes to support Miku after getting rejected?

Attached: 1551802936326.png (1350x992, 1.99M)

ALL IS GOOD!

Attached: 1554911875102.png (261x331, 89K)

This.

And a ching chong nip nong to you to.

Attached: nonsense.jpg (554x717, 95K)

Well, you have a point. Nobody would seriously say Nino was good when she was 99% an unreasonable cunt back then.

>left is Nino and right is Ichika
So Ichika is the bride? Because that's the kisser.

How are you going to deal when Miku gets rejected? Fuutarou has completely disregarded her feelings despite knowing she's in love with him. He also is able to tell her apart from the others, yet he doesn't suspect his kisser to be Miku. Can you explain that?

Perpetually anal blasted and obsessed. Hmm not that much different from now desu.

>the character that was always about her sisters is there when her sisters are having trouble
Oh geez.

>Because that's the kisser.
No, that face is from this scene.

Attached: speedreader btfo.png (686x855, 524K)

Nigga, not even three chapters ago you were all complaining about how she was imposing.

I think Nino literally have nothing else going for her at this point other than waiting for Fuutarou reply and her strategy are literally the same shit,so Negi had to insert her in Miku's subplot to make her relevant in this arc as well as delaying her response.
Same thing with Yotsuba,whose become aimless after Final Exam that Negi had to push her over to Miku in the very last second so she can participate in the war in a way.

No it’s not dude it’s the face the kisser makes right after doing the deed

Also, the kissing scene was from later in the trip after Nino had already decided that she was going to kiss Fuutarou and after Fuutarou was able to recognize Miku in Itsuki disguise. It absolutely cannot be Miku who is the kisser.

Attached: aggressive kisser.png (684x870, 284K)

Then you haven't lurked at all.

It's quite funny that now that doesn't matter.
>Nino is absolutely horrible! She has no chance in the bowl!
>Nino isn't absolutely perfect! She has no chance in the bowl!
Flip-flopping every week to fit their current narrative

Wrong.

Attached: kisser fall.png (703x849, 494K)

Nigga, people even joked about Ninofags not existing during the first chapters

>Her flaws showed up when she was being pushy trying to get a Fuutaro to group up with her,
people loved calling her out on that. Also how she appeared to be trying to force Miku to speak up and the dismissive way she seemed to act when she couldn’t talk. Those had a lot of people insulting her.

How are these parts supposed to be flaws? If anything she is -once again - almost too supportive constantly - the part with Miku could be linked to her sometimes being annoying if she hadn't been instrumental to Miku learning to cook for Fuu - to her own detriment. Here it just sound like her trying to push someone that needs it. She's clearly displayed as the "voice of reason" so to say; which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but for now it's quite invasive. I just hope that it's not what will happen in any future conflict.

are you an idiot try looking like a page or two after that

Ninobros*
Because I was the only one back then.

>Did you even read the last chapter? The second part of your post is answered here.
Yeah, I did. Did you? He couldn't distinguish disguised Ichika from Miku.
He finally was able to tell it wasn't her because the real Miku said something that directly contradicted what fake Miku said.
It certainly wasn't telling them apart with "love"

>She will be upset that yet again she wasn't able to show him anything
Nino spends weeks in bakery with him and if she gained fucking nothing out of it that is really pathetic.

First is obviously a flaw. The second was called out for her putting pressure on Miku somewhat needlessly and rudely.

>How are these parts supposed to be flaws?
>which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but for now it's quite invasive.

Attached: 1547202916934.png (378x323, 480K)

The kisser cannot be Miku
>Fuuts can recognize Miku in Itsuki disguise but he cannot tell who the kisser is

The kisser is most likely Nino
>Declares that she'll kiss Fuutarou before the kissing incident
>The kisser just goes for Fuutarou out of nowhere
>Fuutarou suspects that Nino is the kisser but is unsure

The quint who tried to kiss Fuutarou behind the van is Ichika because she was aware of Nino's plan to kiss Fuutarou and Ichika is the only one who Nino told about it the night before.

Fuutarou has known about Miku's feelings for a while yet when discussing with Yotsuba about whose feelings he's taking seriously, he thinks of Nino and Ichika.

That's exactly what a hater would say and think too. And you're obviously the same guy.

Yikes!

> How are you going to deal when Miku gets rejected?
I'll tell myself what a nice moral the story had in the end.
"True love means nothing and all your efforts will be in vain so don't even try in the first place. Just enjoy the despair."

Attached: 1551542820356.jpg (1902x2013, 546K)

I'm not. Nino was almost universally agreed to be the worst quint until she confessed

At the very least, we know that Miku IS NOT the one who kissed Fuutarou under the bell.

Except that all of the manga will now be about romantic conflicts between all sisters now. That's the problem. There's a fairly high risk of it being very invasive. While I actually liked the sce"ne between her and snake in the last chapter, her taking the spotlight during every conflict because of her characterization is bound to eat the spotlight, and most of the other characters already don't have much screentime.

All those weeks that might as well not have existed because they weren't shown.

Cause Miku realized that Ichika has feelings for him too, and is a hypocrite about it to Miku, so if she makes her aware that she is trying to seriously won over Fuuts, then Ichika should have plenty of time to accept it and move on, if Miku were to succeed. But if Ichika keeps denying it, then she can't say that Miku wasn't serious about him, hence Miku gave her time to not make a regret, which was Ichika's advice in the first place. Pretty sure Miku expected a meltdown from her, maybe even moving out in the worst case scenario aka family drama. And seeing how current Ichika is, you can't say that Miku's possible thought process didn't become a reality.

Most Ninofags are redditards. They wouldn't know what it's like here prior. Explains their cancerous shitposting as well.

>True love means nothing and all your efforts will be in vain so don't even try in the first place. Just enjoy the despair."
But that's not true. Nino will win and her true love and effort will be rewarded.
Miku isn't the only character in the manga if you haven't noticed

I would say people were warming up to her after 7 goodbyes. To the point a fair amount of people might have put Itsuki last not out of dislike but just out of indifference, though there were surely many who still had Nino as worst girl.

>being supportive to her own detriment
>counts when she was helping Miku on how to cook
>but not now when Miku needs a push
sasuga

Attached: 1524119558972.png (479x897, 249K)

The one who really pushed Ichika to the edge was Yotsuba. She turned her into a one track monster. She said things beautifully but people can't do everything they want. Ichika was a fine elder sister, she just needed to be more honest, but Yotsuba made her return to her kid self.

Invasive plot-wise, genius. Not character-wise.
pretty much all of what remains in the manga will be about a conflict between the sisters, even moreso when Itsuki and Yotsuba will also have their "revelation". Since Nino is the de facto character when it comes to preserving the bond between them, there's a fairly high risk of her hogging screentime at the expense of others, since she's the one "supposed to care the most"

Miku is already out of the running. She's the first to lose. It's sad, but true. Out of the remaining four, I would put my money on Nino. But there could always be a twist.

Miku tries to get tough challenging people and just gets absolutely fucked lol. Biggest cuck in the manga

>WW3 starts because of some japanese romcom manga

No we don't, but regardless its Itsuki because nobody else gets Anything meaningful.

And there's nothing wrong with that.
The main girl will obviously have the most screen time.

Attached: 1553172812625.jpg (709x788, 376K)

>its Itsuki because nobody else gets Anything meaningful.
How's the speedreading going, Itsukifag?

>Invasive plot-wise, genius. Not character-wise.
But her character is bold dude. She'll keep acting like that.

Moral of the story for Nino's win:
Be as daring and pushy as possible in order to make the guy fall in love with you. Whether he loves you or not doesn't matter because you'll force him to.

You're in denial. It's a simple fact that she is not the kisser.
>Fuutarou can recognize Miku in Itsuki disguise, this is explicitly established before the kiss
>Fuutarou cannot recognize the kisser
Bam. She's out. Miku is done.

The Japanese loved Nino's forcefulness in that scene. It was discussed here a while back.

ITT: Mikufags coping hard

Ichika was always kinda messed up. She refused to just listen to Miku and compete fairly. Yotsuba encouraged her yet again and while it finally got through to her in a sense, she decided to go on th complete opposite end of the spectrum. What Nino is now is what 34 probably meant for Ichika to be.

No it still Miku.Ichika is so butthurt about this apparently.And before that Fuutarou was gloating about how he can recognize Miku from her butt.

Attached: x15.png (1115x1600, 803K)

To be honest, girls like Nino or Ichika win in RL, girls like Miku die virgin.

I don't think Miku will win, but Fuutarou clearly found Ichika!Miku suspicious from the start. He didn't put it all together for a while, but he did find fake Miku's actions odd and confusing.

Well yeah? How else is she supposed to make him fall for her?

>Whether he loves you or not doesn't matter because you'll force him to.
Could you please stop projecting?

IMPRESSIVE

You're full of shit, dude. She had vocal haters, sure, but nowhere near, not even close to universally agreed. Lots of Yea Forumsnons liked her and were posting for her.

>redditards
Again, you are full of shit. You really didn't need to reply to yourself, you know.

Nah, Ichika was dishonest from the start. It was not a coincidence she outscored Miku, but still couldn't bring herself to admit it to her that she did it, because she also aims for him. But she was still ready to roll with Miku's idea of confessing with the best score. Then came Nino, and she couldn't be honest again, until Yotsuba's talk. Three quints were needed for her to finally accept that she wants to compete for real against them, but unfortunately, she take it way too far. The signs were there before, but now it's apparent.

People are saying that Miku get bullied to much but the suffering train for her just started. Ichika and Yotsuba are the ones who have been suffering the most in this manga because of their respective issues. Nino as well, but not as much as 14. Miku was a carefree girl thinking about love and Itsuki was eating.

From the very beginning he didn't think it was Miku because he's able to tell her apart from the others, but he wasn't 100% sure until the most recent chapter.

Yeah, realism is what we need in a fictional love story.

>Ichika
>been suffering
Seriously? From what?

No, but thank you for asking in such a polite way.

>Ichika
Won't win, because she's a bitch
>Miku
Already lost when the kiss happened
>Itsuki
Fuutarou told Rena to fuck off forever
>Yotsuba
The dark horse
>Nino
Clear leader and most likely the kisser

Wish we could have gotten at least one more scene of them working before this arc.

>Lots of Yea Forumsnons liked her and were posting for her.
You mean less than a handful? Heck, they even gloated about being the only Ninofags on Yea Forums while everyone else was enjoying the other superior quints.

Attached: 1535439139582.png (718x782, 418K)

t. plebbitor

Japan's pathetic birth rate is a thing, you know.

well, that's basically what I said. She merely played the "big sister" role (although I can't agree about Miku being a doormat that does it wrong since she has her own way of doing things, but it's interesting for Miku to have some opposite to compare herself to, it's great for charadev).

I just hope she will not be the one allowing everyone to "see the light" afterward. To me her most interesting chapters were a little before, and a little after her confession, no need to make her into to one and only thing that stops the family from imploding, it makes all of the characters except for her look like idiots (and Ichika didn't help at all in this case)

For sure. But that was because what he thought about Miku and what fake Miku told him was in disagreement.
He couldn't tell disguised Ichika apart from Miku

This faggot is leaning into his shitposting narrative so hard that it's as funny as it is sad.

She knew she was in love and wanted to compete, but she held herself back, she was aware of her feelings. She has had that rivalry with Miku since the beginning.

>(although I can't agree about Miku being a doormat that does it wrong since she has her own way of doing things
Wew I can smell the projection. You're a doormat IRL.

You shouldn't be ban evading

>All those weeks that might as well not have existed because they weren't shown.
it's like negi is skipping anything not related to the winner

Yeah, that Ninofag is totally clueless.

>samefagging

>From the very beginning he didn't think it was Miku because he's able to tell her apart from the others,
He can't.

So he's already aware here that he'll have to choose a quint right?

Attached: Z12.png (1115x1600, 607K)

> How else is she supposed to make him fall for her?
For her character? There's no other way for her but to be aggressive, or she would be someone else. I just don't feel much romance in the way did it up until now.

How's ignoring the Obvious whatever you are?
I'm a Yotsuba/ Mikufag you twat. I just recognise who will win.

It took him a few moments, plus he was rushed. I think Itsuki is the kisser though, because of how ” things like rena are always Itsuki”

He has developed feelings for more than one quint now so yes

There's no need to assume that ahead of time.

>He can't.
He can, he did and he has.

Seems more tense in these threads than normal today.

Attached: 1551028486246.jpg (640x821, 147K)

Nignofags are obsessed with fingerpointing to deflect since they can't legitimately discuss the manga without their retardation being pointed out.

> Quintuplets are in fact clones.
That's the way to go.

Attached: 1552772217982.jpg (1200x900, 946K)

Once again, nah. She spouted bullshit like she would congratulate them, or how she would be happy, if Miku gives Fuuts Valentine's chocolates, but Miku knew she was dishonest. No one asked her to hold back, no one asked her to be a wingman, but she did it on her own. Then if one of the sisters wants to change the status quo, she takes action to prevent it. Why? Cause she didn't even try on her own to win Fuuts.

Once, once due to repeated questions, and observations. The kisser rushed, kissed ran away.

Lately Negi's art has been declining considerably. I can see why he wants to end the manga soon.

No it hasn't

He did once because the conditions were 100% identical.
He wasn't shown to able to do it again.
Not being able to tell it was Ichika and not Miku is a proof of that

He has a week off soon, maybe it will pick up after?

>lately

>Remember, saving someone means not saving someone else

>Not being able to tell it was Ichika and not Miku
He had guessed that it wasn't Miku. Try again.

Ban evading is sin

Exhibit A.

From around the time Nino cut her hair to near the end of the final exam arc looked especially bad.

Yikes!

At least a dozen active Ninoposters back then != just handful. Note that this before Nino's arc. During Nino's arc at mid-fall of last year, Nino had gained a sizeable base, enough to be at least third behind Miku and Yotsuba's. Fast-forward to present time, and Nino is and should be second behind Miku.

>Also how she appeared to be trying to force Miku to speak up and the dismissive way she seemed to act when she couldn’t talk. Those had a lot of people insulting her.
That in particular is retarded.
>tell someone to spell out what they want
>they can't
>time to move on, not going to linger on her forever

Look at the lines, the amount of strokes, etc... compared to the chapters before around 45/46

He wasn't. He was suspicious because the information he had wasn't agreeing with what fake Miku was saying.
It had nothing to do with distinguishing with love

Party is over
No more thread after this

Attached: dotd.jpg (884x440, 136K)

>He wasn't.
He did. You're welcome to post proof that supports your out of the way theory.

Hence what I said at the beginning of this shitstorm, I'm perfectly fine with a Nino end if it doesn't mean 40 chapters of ninowanking this way. If it doesn't happen and she doesn't end up saving the family constantly, great, to the dislike of the ninofags that would be ok with 300+ chapters about her alone, even if it's still not my #1 choice at all, I still respect her so I would still appreciate it.

Damn, people get so conflictual when anything is said about their waifu, it's ridiculous.

NO WAY, FAG

Attached: 1554693433458.jpg (1344x1852, 591K)

Ninofags are cucks and will support Nino supporting Miku since they have no self respect.

Attached: 1547500303348.jpg (720x512, 244K)

A handful is right. A very autistic and spam-y handful in fact, which gave the impression that Nino was more popular than she really was. She was still dead last in most other-quintfags rankings.

>45/46
You know that was almost half a manga ago?

>Snakefags bitching "reddit" opinion
Yea Forums and essentially every larged manga community hates Ichika, not just reddit.

Based shitposter outing himself

Today I will remind them

Attached: FEEL IT IN MY BONES.png (935x206, 154K)

Didn't he say he could play bowling with the empty cans of energy drinks in his flat? Party seems to be going on for too long.

Attached: nosnotforyou.jpg (671x616, 125K)

>He did
Yeah, that's why he said "Hey, you're not Miku!"
Learn to read and think logically

This this this!

Despair Miku looks great

It's at least two handful if you want to be right. That's just a fact. It didn't take long for people to warn up to Nino once her arc started, anyways. What you're trying to do is a moot point, all things considered.

The most ridiculous thing by far concerning the quints as a family is still them moving away from home for Fuutarou. Too much would be unnatural, but Nino was always the one who cared a lot about her sisters.

Exhibit B :)

Band evading is bad

yotsuCHADs don't care about popularity because we already know we won

>chink from Tieba having a breakdown since he can't deny that Nino is going to be eliminated soon

Attached: 1554446917939.png (363x295, 109K)

What's ridiculous is you coming up with scenarios and getting mad about them

It's absolutely hilarious as fuck.

>Yeah, that's why he said "Hey, you're not Miku!"
He was quiet and let her speak and said nothing in turn. He wouldn't just blurt that out like a retard and there was no way for him to be 100% sure which is why he mentioned last chapter "so I was right". Learn to read and think logically, you brainless cretin.

You should really stop ban evading

chink ain't here and probably can't even comprehend what's being discussed

And samefagging

No, and I bet you hated/disliked Nino before she confessed as well. Only really hardcore fags were Ninofags since the start. Then the hordes of tsunderefags started liking Nino once she turned dere.

Take your pills chinkfag

she knows the truth

Attached: theyknow.png (885x2000, 641K)

If he's not getting banned it's because he's not samefagging

Rope soon

Attached: yotsubro.jpg (1200x1699, 387K)

At least Nino wasn't a jerk about it, I hope they both have more cute scenes like last time.

Calm down guys.

>Ichikafags
>Mikufags
The most supreme of denial

>He wouldn't just blurt that out like a retard
Why? Because it doesn't agree with your narrative?
>there was no way for him to be 100% sure
So he want able to distinguish her?
which is why he mentioned last chapter "so I was right".
He thought it wasn't Miku because the information he had was disagreeing with what fake Miku said. He said "so I was right" after he confirmed his assumption about Miku liking him was true, hence fake Miku wasn't in fact Miku.
There was nothing about distinguishing by "love".
Learn to read and think logically, you brainless cretin.

Attached: 74152672_p0.jpg (1441x850, 945K)

>So he want able to distinguish her?
>which is why he mentioned last chapter "so I was right".
Imagine being this retarded. IMAGINE.

You shouldn't get this mad. It's unhealthy
He's still ban evading and repeating the same shit that got him banned in the first place

Attached: D34FaDpU0AINXxb.jpg (2379x3428, 993K)

Last for Mikute a best and Nino a shit

Attached: 1547576693216.png (1070x1535, 1.45M)

I didn't. I've always liked her and came to like her more once development kicked in. There were no reasons for me to dislike her. She's a lot less intense than, say, Taiga, and isn't as harsh than, say, Kouko, both whom I love. She is tame by comparison.

You're replying to one of many braindead Ninofags, user. Commendable effort really but I wouldn't.

Yotsuba a best

Attached: 1554739190660.png (785x1110, 793K)

>Snakefag still hides behind Miku and uses her to shitpost Nino
Stop being a coward and a deceptive schemer like your bitch Ichika. Come out and fight in the open fair and square.

Attached: 1tgo0r.jpg (595x1018, 360K)

Yeah, imagine being as retarded as you.
I've explained what he meant by that and you chose to completely ignore it.

Attached: 73500490_p0.jpg (1200x1000, 514K)

I'm just concerned that you'd rope before Nino gets BTFO. Please, just take your pills :(

Attached: 74080645_p0.jpg (1400x1050, 108K)

>drugged the MC twice, made his life hell with unreasonable bullshit and accused him of raping her sisters
>tame

Stop ban evading

Attached: D3jAwPyUcAYhpqi.jpg (1313x1857, 230K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: D3OeNHLU4AAQQd_.jpg (854x1200, 156K)

I take my meds every morning. You shouldn't get this mad because of Chinese cartoons

Attached: D3r_6UqV4AAlGFY.jpg (795x1024, 93K)

About what? Itsuki end is still a strong and likely possibility if Miku end pushed by popularity doesn't happen. I'm saying this as a Ninofag.

Obsessed

And samefagging

Nino will win though

Attached: 1553853742409.jpg (1523x2048, 271K)

Nino already won, though.

>come out and fight
>taking posting in Mongolian tapestry board this seriously
Absolute state of (You)

>that Ninofag replying to every post that doesn't praise Nino with "stop ban evading" and every post that agrees with them with "samefagging"
We broke him, guys

> fight fair
> snake
You've reached new levels of irony.

Attached: ......jpg (515x365, 21K)

Attached: 74079716_p1.png (709x900, 391K)

>projecting this hard
Sasuga

And as a mikufag I'd add that a popularity miku end isn't likely to happen at all.

We'll all get screwed in the end, including Itsukifags that imagine that their ship will get a "proper" development, it's just that some people have an harder tie to accept it than others.

Attached: D3hGeRyU0AYPJt8.jpg (1151x2048, 278K)

See Nino already lost. Get ready to bake the cake again, Kosakifags

Attached: 1554972882141.jpg (1075x1518, 190K)

Does your tummy hurt? You can tell us everything. Don't be shy

Basically, negi is a hack

Lost her virginity to Fuu-kun?

>more projection
Kekled. TAKE YOUR PILLS

Miku end would never be about popularity but it might be too much to ask that people actually read the story.

Zoinks!

Attached: D3dYTG9U8AE97_w.jpg (2048x683, 235K)

Should we feel bad? It's like making fun of downies.

Attached: D3UJlAuUUAEdFS_.jpg (842x595, 82K)

>Caps lock
This is getting serious.
Are you alright? Did you pop a vein?

Attached: D3yjFwfUYAETIp3.jpg (1447x2047, 265K)

Attached: D351roCUUAAs9QS.jpg (1447x1681, 189K)

Please, I think she -logically- should win even if it wasn't about popularity too and has all the flags for it but you know that's never going to happen. We'll get some kind of asspull in the last 5 chapters pushing Itsuki above everyone else and that's it.

Stop ban evading

Welcome to Who's the bride anyway? The show where everything's made up and the flags don't matter.

In tonight's game the participants will act the scene where Fuutarou confesses to their favorite quint.

Attached: drew-carey-whose-line-is-it-anyway.png (750x562, 532K)

Attached: D32-FskVUAAaH12.jpg (1200x1600, 228K)

LMAO. PILLS do you understand ching chong ning long? Last (You

Nino is the bride, though.

Attached: 1554683360976.png (329x457, 186K)

Attached: 73931448_p0.jpg (2870x1785, 1.09M)

Attached: D3t1fJ4UIAA7lGb.jpg (1447x1936, 182K)

It's too sad that Nino will lose, bros

Attached: 1554933433580.jpg (928x1265, 168K)

>Lmao
>Caps lock
Are you getting even more upset? Could it be my fault?

At least this time he's not replying with "kill yourself, subhuman"

Nino will win though, bro.

Attached: 74145486_p2.jpg (1080x1439, 1.13M)

Fuutarou's wife is so cute!

What the fuck is this end of the thread.

whoops wrong posts haha

Nino already won, though

I do think Miku end is less likely than Itsuki, but it's more likely than the other three's end. Yotsuba is doom to be the girl who rather see her sisters win while she lives in her sister's shadow. In a way, that's part of her charm now. Ichika is built up to be a villainess character, so it's very likely she won't win. As for Nino, she's at the middle. She isn't main girl like Itsuki who by default has at least 50% chance and isn't most popular like Miku who potentially has 30%, so her chance is about 10%, comparable to the chance a third main heroine introduced in a harem series would have.

Attached: D3XHwRzV4AAV12X.jpg (1500x1050, 213K)

I guess I can commend your faith towards Negi, if nothing else. Just don't come back crying about how everything was a shitshow after it turned out that he took the easy way out.

>Replying to subhuman chink ninofag with "kill yourself subhuman"
>Bad

Attached: 73975549_p0.jpg (1129x1853, 357K)

Haha nope.

You wouldn't be here if you thought Negi didn't hate such a move. More then once has he shown that he doesn't have to follow the tropes to the last detail in order to keep it refreshing.
Itsuki will be a diversion to the version last moment though.

I love manga. And you know what my favourite thing about manga is? Bowls. I just love seeing people shitpost each other to death over pointless shipping. And when I think of manga and I think of bowls, I think of that classic harem manga, 5toubun.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: D3cC2BiU0AAd3gg.jpg (1447x2046, 261K)

Good. FUCK Nino

Attached: 1527943797469.gif (500x500, 396K)

I won't have to since Nino is the bride and wouldn't do that anyway.

Attached: 74078863_p0.jpg (848x1200, 235K)

This desu. Based.

in the BUTT

Attached: 20.png (320x224, 73K)

With pleasure

Attached: 73514199_p0.jpg (2105x1637, 2.66M)

Attached: 73499778_p0r.png (1287x1108, 1.86M)

In the BUTT?!

Attached: 1553211577346.jpg (1494x2048, 295K)

Attached: D0zLIjvVAAA4gqV.jpg (2064x1458, 339K)

>Negi against Nignofags (2020)

Attached: 1554332914476.png (611x844, 1.04M)

Attached: 73500922_p0.jpg (3036x2150, 1.63M)

Love this artist. His 2 Ninos are legendary tier.

Ichika a best

Attached: 1552404298689.jpg (680x384, 60K)

I'm here to enjoy the miku and the occasional nino while it lasts. But I'd rather not put my expectations too high. At least if I'm surprised it will be a pleasant surprise.
Fuck him and the fact that he didn't put enough SoL though - Nisekoi dragged for TOO long, but this is the opposite and doesn't have enough of it despite the characters being more interesting. Yotsuba getting screwed by design would be better if she actually had more chapters to her alone.

Nino is the cutest of the bunch

Attached: 73750309_p0.png (1200x1600, 1.15M)

>Fuck him and the fact that he didn't put enough SoL though
Agreed

Attached: 73533565_p0.jpg (1417x2006, 486K)

And now you realize why he never called him subhuman ninofag.

Attached: D0vaJheUYAAvKVg.jpg (1448x2048, 238K)

Indeed.

Attached: 52720523_122525925537968_4628150381774290001_n.jpg (592x513, 129K)

Attached: best girls.jpg (1024x576, 80K)

Attached: 73483456_p0.jpg (2540x3644, 3.47M)

Attached: 74044684_p0.png (750x1000, 582K)

Because there's no need to? Everyone can plainly see

Attached: 1540399756421.jpg (2048x1534, 1.45M)

Yeah a nice comfy chapter with cute quints doing cute things again would be nice. While interesting, the drama is life threatening.

Attached: 73857387_p0.jpg (1920x1280, 490K)

Attached: D1aGeqWUwAAFFM3.jpg (1448x1550, 211K)

No because he's a ninofag himself.

>t. subhuman ninofag

Attached: D3ocsHxUcAEpQDi.jpg (1637x1158, 262K)

a shit

Attached: 73983591_p0.jpg (2066x3100, 2.56M)

Attached: 9b812f0ff460551894b393b064e08258.jpg (1280x1347, 538K)

Fuck off, Ninofag

Attached: 1552324765408.jpg (1300x1416, 891K)

Attached: 73979679_p0.png (710x960, 822K)

Attached: D2GKswFU4AAstwp.jpg orig.jpg (2893x4092, 1.13M)

Attached: D1zJDlHUgAE-juB-orig @kusunoki_918.jpg (2480x3508, 943K)

Attached: 1554945818522.png (517x775, 134K)

So I reckon Bichika will ask Fuu for forgiveness, and Nino will pep talk Miku into confessing. Meanwhile, Yotsuba falls deeper into despair, and Itsuki eats the whole menu.

Ichibest

Attached: 1549334741636.jpg (1448x2048, 217K)

Attached: D04NzWNVYAAPQZm.jpg (834x1074, 124K)

Attached: 73973044_p0.jpg (1106x1525, 611K)

Ichitrue!

Attached: Ichika_Nakano.png (350x450, 52K)

Fuu-kun no hanayome is the official romanization.

Attached: 1553711922368.jpg (2894x4093, 809K)

Ichiamazing

Attached: 1551403802102.png (717x720, 1.01M)

Either that or Ichika will try to play her last card (photo) and try pretend she did it because he couldn't recognize her from the past.

Ichicunt will be slapped hard and pushed down a flight of stairs.

Attached: 1554097954079.png (1102x1144, 1.18M)

Attached: 73690966_p0.jpg (749x1162, 99K)

Attached: 1552623690911.jpg (1024x768, 265K)

You wish, Ninotard

Attached: 1550747521493.jpg (2852x2048, 3.47M)

Attached: D0KoAW2V4AACiZJ.jpg (2000x1414, 301K)

>the desperation
Kekk

It'd also interest me because it would allow for a more natural progression for Fuutaro too. He pretty much started the story as an asocial prideful I'm-smarter-than-you guy but because of the context we rarely see his awkwardness and when we do it's not in situations that could be considered funny by any mean. It's too bad since for once it's an harem MC that isn't annoying. The times where the quints had to go shopping with him was quite funny, if short.

Attached: DzW71GrUcAU2G-C.jpg (650x768, 47K)

Attached: D0kP_TAV4AIf_Ff-orig.jpg (2048x1616, 276K)

Look at this ugly slut

Attached: 1545341211391.jpg (2000x2000, 931K)

Attached: D0QOEZYU8AEw5xw.jpg:orig.jpg (2881x4096, 600K)

> and Itsuki eats the whole menu.

How the hell will she still be able to fit into a wedding dress in 5 years at this rate?