74 (SEVENTY-FOUR) episodes

>74 (SEVENTY-FOUR) episodes

For what purpose?

Attached: 13024509_f520.jpg (520x714, 81K)

Pleb filter.

To make you read the manga instead. No shit the anime takes so long if it just copies the manga arrangement panel by panel, with each characters speaking - slowly, word by word - one at a time. It doesn't work. You can finish the manga in less than 5 sittings

And slowly...

IMA KONO SEKAI DE

Good story but I was kinda bored until the asian midget show up.

>Asian midget
What

I mean nazi fuck

I couldn't get past the first episode. The premise is such bullshit. There's no way in hell any hospital anywhere in the civilized world would put an old dude before a kid for a critical surgery. It would be a PR shitstorm that would clear out the hospitals board.

Fucktards like you with adhd dont watch it.

>There's no way in hell any hospital anywhere in the civilized world would put a fucking mayor before a random kid for a critical surgery
>being this naive

Give 5 examples of this happening then.

Give 10 examples of it not happening.

This.

I'm sorry, I just got kicked out of the Ecuador embassy, so I'm afraid I'm not able to provide you with a database of hospitals prioritizing relevant people over random civies.

It was a time when manga actually got full adaptions that weren't rushed garbage designed solely to advertise the source material.

He was a famous opera singer iirc. And how the fuck would it be a PR shitstorm if nobody knew about a literally who boy?

Its good, but it defines the word overrated when it comes to anime

Any MCI.Kids are prioritized. Responders will even try to resuscitate children even when it would normally be hopeless, as you don't want to be the one to tell the kid's parents or the journos that you didn't try everything and kids can bounce back from shit you wouldn't believe.
>Source: am Paramedic

I’m enjoying the anime, on like episode 40, it’s comfy.

>Ecuador
I said civilized world.
>And how the fuck would it be a PR shitstorm if nobody knew about a literally who boy?
BREAKING NEWS: SURGERY TO SAVE POOR DYING BOY'S LIFE GIVEN TO RICH CELEBRITY INSTEAD, FAMILY MOURNS, DONALD TRUMP BLAMED

These were turks in mid 80s Germany though

Holy fuck I didn't think anyone on Yea Forums would be this naive.

zip it up, white mouth breather

dumbass

He was a huge celebrity, one of the most famous singers in the world.

Also it was a time before internet, it would be easy for the media to cover up the fact there was a kid in the list and the hospital could claim that the surgery was already starting when the kid arrived.

You're naive
but I'd still agree the first episode is pretty weak

Right, because if you as a kid were delivered to a hospital at the same time as a random medium-tier celebrity, doctors would totally drop everything and fix you. Ever heard of a triage, retard?

detective conan has like 700 episodes and everyone's fine with it