lensdump.com/i/WQFL1z
myfigurecollection.net/item/549861
twitter.com/sukimasangyo2/status/1116403909407330304
youtube.com/watch?v=LrBv1sDvUEg
youtube.com/watch?v=qDXMdXEWKro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Read the guide
buyfag.moe

How do you feel about translucent PVC? A lot of people seem to hate it. Is there any figure that uses it particularly well?

Attached: IMG_20190408_203242.jpg (600x800, 68K)

Kill yourself you blatant shill.

pls no bulli

Attached: 1554986498468[1].jpg (469x469, 30K)

I took a glance at my collection and I have one figure where translucency is used in the clothing. It looks fine to me.
Alter Mercedes and Gwendolyn have translucent wings as well, and it looks good. Fairy wings seem to be a good place for some translucency.

That's not shilling, that's blatant advertising. Report it.

Attached: Camilos1526900989.jpg (1369x2048, 457K)

I agree with you on Mercedes. Her stained-glass-like wings are made for it. Speaking of stained glass, Koto's Kusuriuri uses translucent plastic for that too, to good effect.

Oh no! Looks like my wife has slipped!

Attached: 89273648972.jpg (2048x1365, 492K)

Date a live?
More like date a....
something
Whatever that something is, your wife is it.

Yes, an Angel.

Attached: 28973648792.gif (320x178, 114K)

Who is the artist for that girl?

Nidy-2d

Attached: TheKillerAngel1522613672.png (573x800, 594K)

How the fuck does a box with only the anniversary Aqua weigh nearly 2kg

lucky me found one for a good price

Attached: full_x_mafc06564_a.jpg (650x750, 77K)

Thanks. I thought it was Saburou but the color wasn't quite right. Also how are these damn artists so powerful? How can they have such control over me and my dick?

I can't be the only one that bought this right? I was pretty impressed with it

Attached: 1543299224499.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I'll be getting it soon. What were you impressed by user?

for starters, the box
it is HUGE and has a neat cover folding feature that opens to reveal the blister
the figure itself is quite good in quaility save for that seamline near the bunnyears
dem thighs too, her pose is a exact mirror of Alter's momohime so they make a nice display together

>always end up tearing my boxes when opening them up somehow

I'm such a stupid klutz

Do you own a box cutter or knife?

>box cutter
lol no, I'm not a serial killer

Obviously I can cut the tape with a knife. But pulling the cardboard lid off usually it is so tight, that I cant just pull it out of it's slot without something tearing a little bit.

It was Date a Retard, right?

They merely need draw what makes themselves hard and many of us will follow suit. Through dick, unity.

You guys know if one of those titty mouse pads are comfortable?
Thinking of buying one when I get my next scale.

Yes, but they have some issues. Mine collects some dirt and oil between the tiddies from years and years of sweaty vidya playing. Your waifu's tits will look like a dirty sock after some time. There's a way to clean them but I haven't bothered with it yet.

Also, if you are a MLG pro gamer they aren't great for your aim.

>been searching for a 2013 event release dakimakura for months
I'll get it one day.
Don't you fags have a patch thread on /k/? Fuck off back to there.
Unless you mean those huge ones that are basically the size of your torso, the small ones shouldn't be too expensive so you should just give them a try. I also haven't heard anyone say bad things about it except what said about cleaning them. Hand grease and cum will probably be tough to clean off.

>cum
Yeah just don't do that and you should be fine. I've had mine since 2017 and only now is the hand grease getting bad. Other than that, they are totally worth it. Super cute, comfy, and fun to weird out your parent's with.

I'm on the fence, I havent played honky in a while, but sakuras design is 10/10 for me

I saw the dude that came on his mouse pad for a year I think I know to avoid that.

I bought it even though I don't even know the game or where she comes from

Anyone have that picture of the guy who came on some school swimsuit for years and years and it was crusty and covered in dried yellow semen?

I started gagging while typing that

>Cost of goods: 3,880 JPY
>Shipping: 2,970 JPY
>Payment at customs: 2,332 JPY
Niiiiice

Attached: hdmAVuR.gif (460x258, 849K)

Amiami ships their scrolls in tubes, right? Will they fuck me with shipping if I combine the order with non-wall scrolls items?

They ship scrolls in boxes. You'll be fucked for shipping if you order a scroll, period.

Oh well, I'm good on cash now so I guess I'll splurgre a bit. My new room looks sad
Thanks user

I think they have scroll boxes that are appropriately sized but if you combine it with other stuff it is going to be out of whack. I'd only do it if the order is already large. Don't combine if it's a tapestry and some straps.

I honestly I just use logic and never bothered buying them. It will obviously compress your nerves and cause major health issues after prolonged usage. You may not notice it while younger or for a while but it is definitely a slow poison that will screw you over big time.

As for gaming? Don't bother unless you are a casual or doing VN's. There's a reason that flat mouse pads are still #1 and barely anyone has those ridiculous cushions.

If you want to collect it though, go for it. What most merch ends up doing is sitting around anyways.

My recommendation if you want a mouse pad is to get a rubber mat. They are like big mouse pads that are bigger than your keyboard and they work for gaming still. Though if you're a hardcore gamer, you would already know to stick with a gaming mouse pad because of that slight difference that you're probably more comfortable with. I have a giant hyper x gaming mouse pad that I notice the small difference in how it feels but it's negligible regardless and you could still hop on a fps game and roll people on rubber mats since it's still mainly up to you not sucking.

I've washed my rubber mats a few times as well without noticing any fading which is also a plus. Pay attention to the size and price. I'm unable to vouch for the 2,000 yen range but the 1's I own are from Kadokawa and Brocolli around 3,000 yen range, give or take, based on how it's listed. But go for w/e you want though since it's your money. It probably wont be an issue.

I also bought a cheap 600 yen mouse pad by license agent just for the picture on it, but those don't work at all. Far too small, my mouse doesn't work properly on it, and feels odd moving around the mouse period.

Pretty sure I've always gotten them in boxes because they throw in the Amico card. They wont twist the thing and send it to you all screwed up.

>want to get pic related
>heard bad things about the last fig by the manufacturer
>worried this one might end up shit too even though it already looks better from the official pictures

I'm not a huge Tamafag but god damn if the outfit doesn't look nice. Should I risk it on preorder or wait until release and then buy it when people post pictures?

Attached: 693506.jpg (533x800, 96K)

my lighting sucks
i need raisers
these cords are terrible

what does /buyfag/ recommend I do? I have another figure coming in the mail that is sort of a holy grail, I want my case to really shine for it.

Attached: 20190411_112534.jpg (2560x1440, 934K)

and I didn't flip it like a tard

i decided to not get it and regret latter

This is why you resize your shit

10/10 great post super helpful

Follow the German guide in the guide. You can attach the wire to the bottom of the case to hide the wires completely

Attached: 5.jpg (1113x2015, 501K)

i missed this and deeply regret it

im not going to check your pic with my head tilted

not a good example

Not resizing your shit often results in flipped images

why don't you just download it and flip it you lazy asshole?

I didn't get it. how good is it? I only have the white raiden mei they released.

oh, it also comes with a stupid qt keychain of the character

The most noticeable and probably easiest thing to fix is the cord dangling in the back. Find some way to route it better or hide it.

It actually was. Stop seething and learn something.

Fuck you. Don't defend retards, that makes you worse than a retard.

why the fuck is there not a MFC link for this? really hard to fond this anywhere

> Finally have enough time to start hunting for figs
> MFC has people posting for a couple ones that i want
> Have no idea how to actually buy them

Do you just message them then they send you an invoice? Or do you just send a stranger money and hope that they send you the goods? It seems very mysterious. Also why do they have 3 different places to sell figures? One in ads, two in the forums It's all very odd.
I wish there was an MFC guide... I feel like a lost old man.

Do you guys know a good not too expensive scanner for scanning color art books?

Chinese company making a figure of a Chinese property. MFC doesn't allow that, but there's a club or thread or something on there for them. I don't use it.

Glue a frameless mirror on the back, something like this
lowes.com/pd/Style-Selections-Beveled-Frameless-Wall-Mirror/1175999
It'll reflect your figures to make it look all nice and also hide cords

Oh there is a faq, I'm an idiot.

i use the canon lide 220
this will really only work if you're taking the book apart
otherwise you need something like this
diybookscanner.org/

dont put a mirror behind your figures use a solid backboard like black or your wall colour mirrors look gross

God damn Maria is sexy, definitely going to get this.

Attached: notice_20190411.png (984x434, 373K)

only gallery I can find:
megumin.blog/?p=6017

>wallet is stolen
>cancel cards in it
>find out my pre-orders somehow got cancelled in the process
What the fuck, dude

Attached: wl2u3s578ik21.png (1920x1080, 834K)

Enjoy your ban

damn ok
any recommends where to still pick this up? everywhere is out i can find

Can you post an example of something you scanned if you don't mind? Also, you think the LiDe300 is good?

I just received it user the box is huge.
I got it with the keychain too. Do you think it's worth the price hike though?

The person who stole it thinks your hobbies are unhealthy and are concerned for your financial health.

Hope you can put some pics of it, I was definitely very pleased with the figure.

As for the price... well, for a company I had never heard before the figure was quite pricey, but then I saw the fucking shipping cost go over 5k yen and I was like "holy fuck wat?"

I was wondering why it was so expensive until I saw for myself the damn box and I think they went overboard with it, something simpler would have been enough

Preorders, only thing this month is an artbook

Attached: orders.jpg (3000x1600, 1015K)

What a gay

Here's a picture. This box is amazing. It has a really premium feel to it. The material for it is really nice. I wasn't expecting it to be really big. Though I think it's worth the price regardless.

Attached: IMG_20190412_034036_resize_78.jpg (3628x2721, 1.65M)

This is just what's coming in April, I also bought from a couple sellers that had everything converge in this month so I had to shove them aside. Also can you tell which one I'm super excited about and have already cleared out shelf space for?

I have that Miyamoto on pre-order and I kept waffling on canceling it till my friend told me the only reason I don't like it is because it makes her legs look stubby compared to her other figures. So I yelled at him for knowing me so well.

Attached: collage.jpg (3264x3264, 1.26M)

i cant say no to sword chicks, or chicks with weapons in general

>package processed from customs on the 2nd
>nothing more for 10 days
>finally go to the post office and ask where my package is
>a quick search they find out customs rejected my package

I'm in the states and can't understand why this has happened. What do I do now? Contact amiami?

Attached: March_order.png (1427x1581, 345K)

Lmao they fucked you up for having such shittaste

The other 3 showed up.

Attached: kotobuki_3_01.jpg (1600x805, 593K)

rejected? what does that even mean, id still contact amico and ask what to do tho

Getting them to stand on their own is an exercise in patience.

Attached: kotobuki_3_02.jpg (1600x1173, 504K)

They can sit (with different degree of success).

Attached: kotobuki_3_03.jpg (1600x1032, 427K)

Here's a B5 scan lensdump.com/i/WQFL1z
You'll probably get better borders since mine are in plastic sleeves
the lide300 looks basically the same as the 220 with a updated physical design? whatever is cheaper would be my option.

But I wouldn't leave them seated for a long time since it deforms their clothes. Only Kate can sit normally.

Attached: kotobuki_3_04.jpg (1600x1091, 557K)

In the end there is no other choice but to use their stands to display them safely.

Attached: kotobuki_3_05.jpg (1600x1160, 656K)

cute

Attached: 030.jpg (558x834, 175K)

Forgot my picture

Attached: 1554208159217.jpg (900x1200, 103K)

Am I part of the club now?

Attached: Untitled.png (1068x1117, 338K)

What's the chance of porkchop getting delayed again?

Too bad you missed their 30-40% points back special by literally a day.

>tom shilling

Dafuck. Where do you live? I got orders at about 5k w/o getting charged

the box definitely feels premium

I had a similiar thing happening to me where they somehow didn't manage to find my adress and returned it to amiami. They usual sent another shipping-cost-invoice that you have to pay via Paypal. I'm from Germany though

I really like translucency in figures, at least the ones that I own.

Well at the very least 'twin Sabers' has been taking some advice and gradually fixing his shit up.

I did say that I would listen to any and all advice given to me

I hate it.

UK, my first attempt at shopping at amiami instead of local stores.

Did I do good?

Attached: 404ADDAF-6346-4779-90D0-7FEA6E77739F.jpg (2228x1484, 984K)

Cute taste, I loved the show. I didn't PO the scales but I am interested to see how they come out. Depending on how the first one comes out I may try to grab the girls.

If you read the guide you would have fared off better. You missed points back, the upcoming coupon, and ended up paying full retail price.

Subscribed for more pancakes

Attached: Pancake12.jpg (1200x1200, 241K)

Attached: pixlr_20190411163126335.jpg (2048x2048, 2.02M)

can we please stop talking about pancakes

Attached: orders.jpg (1300x653, 325K)

I hate it, and I'm afraid it will ruin her.

Attached: DzCa78kVsAElguO.jpg orig.jpg (985x1477, 144K)

>something good that was ruined by a poor decisions
No, that's pretty on-par for XC2.

Less than 12 hours before preorders close on this.

Attached: 9099171725342.jpg (530x670, 175K)

2lewd4me

I've always wondered why figures look totally normal if done right but most CG shows look like shit.
They're both 3D so what's the deal?

hurr durr.jpg

>Koto's Kusuriuri
Speaking of, I got a payment request for him today. Looking forward to it.

Attached: FIGURE-014295_03.jpg (598x800, 69K)

>doll collecting is now an adult male hobby

Attached: fuji2.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

Does this count as buyfag?

Attached: IMG_20190411_151201.jpg (1944x2592, 1.58M)

She's ugly, like the concept otherwise

care for some pics of the actual figure? seems nice at least

I'm undecided about Explosion Megumin.

Attached: preorders.jpg (1576x1340, 994K)

Attached: 99654600.gif (320x240, 725K)

Attached: 1553992838801.jpg (3648x2736, 1.92M)

Attached: 1553992930177.jpg (3648x2736, 1.31M)

show her ass!

Stop posting shit

is there a problem

Attached: 1554627054648.jpg (1333x2000, 264K)

>He doesn't collect dolls

Attached: D2lzuVtU0AA7CGg-orig.jpg (853x1280, 142K)

Are you good?

Did you order any shop bonuses with them? If you didn't get any tapestries with those, I am disappointed.

>doujin is out of sale everywhere including Taiwan shops according to a proxy seller
>only hope is the artist's throwaway tweet about having it be sold digitally on booth.pm some day
In a way this might be worse than a doujin never being for sale online.

is this the user trying to buy his futanari stuff?

I am fairly certain I am not the same user but I am trying to buy futa shit

Well that's interesting. Too bad about the awful proportions and face sculpt is not fitting.

>Hao
My fucking man. I ordered Yoh and Hao myself, can't wait for them to come.

With how good it was, the poor decisions didn't even make a dent to XC2's goodness, though.

Is that Tsuneki?

Lads..

Attached: FIGURE-047868_07.jpg (580x800, 97K)

Pfft, better than you. Naw, JK. Been playing for about the past 7 years, minus this last one. Moved to CO to help out a grandparent and ended up staying, but left my stuff in storage cuz I still don't know if I'ma move back. Got this recently to have here, but I also have a strat with a solid maple neck/fretboard, and a muttan(fender mustang), but my muttan is a darker red on black.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x276, 537K)

aint got much right now

Attached: preorders.jpg (2155x1369, 1.56M)

i shouldve bought it. this is a good looking box

post premium boxes and not shitty cardboard with plastic windows

>post boxes
you lost me

this
death to boxes
too much space only to make your house look like it belongs in a reality tv show

Save boxes, just don't asks people to post boxes.

Use something like a credit cardo to shim it under there and lift the box lid up

No dicks?
No way!

man i wish i knew about her sooner, dont play the game or anything but it's a really nice fig

>two directions of completionism

Attached: 04-er.jpg (1000x1100, 746K)

>that one figure that's been delayed several times
>the new "release" month is here and dwindling away
>still no release date announced

what's her name?

i also want that misa but the tits feel like its only made to look at one angle, they just seem off

If I ever get one like this I don't think I could stop myself from playing with her ears all the time.

Only that the community is fucking nutters.

Second from the top right, got a link?

Not sure if you mean second from right on the top or second from the top on the right, but they're figures by Ban either way.

Depends on the manufacturer, but it comes out nice most of the time.

Hyped for Kouhai-chan.

Attached: 2019-20 Preorders.png (1000x1338, 1.99M)

I know I've seen top right posted around here before but I've never seen a name to search for it

>thinking of getting the entirety of Blade of the Immortal (Kindle version) from Amazon

How do 2-page spreads get handled? Do they fuck it up? I don't my pic related to happen to me.

Attached: GTuWi.gif (530x301, 1.95M)

>loving anime too fast.jpg

what's the point of buying multiple figures of girls who aren't your waifu

Attached: 7.png (1079x720, 387K)

Just because a character isn't you're waifu doesn't mean you can't like/appreciate her

>buying digital manga

I don't have a waifu

Attached: sad2.jpg (249x231, 21K)

That's a standard amount of preorders baka.

dont forget Sanic and Porkchop tapestries are still available for preorder on the nirto+ website

Attached: 832405734.jpg (1226x862, 291K)

A girl with character, fine physical attributes, and not a tattoo in sight!

a-are there people who unironically like this """girl"""?

sonico? yes.

Why does Sonico look like trash all of a sudden?
Pork doesnt look that bad. Her head is in proportion to her body for once.

shut up fag.

>tfw can't even get imaginary 2d gf

Attached: b9c2792da1bdb3667a4f5fb995e34ac307eb5788_hq.gif (400x468, 1.85M)

Paid for Kouhai-Chan so I removed her.

Attached: pre-orders.jpg (570x404, 92K)

this is my favorite 4channel reply

got pochaco dont care for sonico
pochaco is being pushed and might actually take over sonicos role as the nitro plus mascot

Attached: 134523ty134.jpg (554x882, 191K)

I do not have a waifu.

>Want to start being a buyfag
>Be Mexifag
>I hear you need some kind of special permission to import figures with human form.

Any Mexibros here know about this? Is it real?

I think the tan clashes with her pink hair and eyes.

just come to california. you can buy so many figures with state given welfare

Most will be marked as TOY, so no need to worry. Remember to use EMS.

pork is cheating
of course blonde + tan is going to look better

>secondhand site is selling a character item I want
>50% more expensive than retail price but item is out of stock everywhere
>also came with two other items that I didn't really want
>tell myself I don't need it because I already have one
>check listing again today and it's sold out
Should I have bought it immediately?

This. Mirrors make everything look extra cluttered, especially since most people have too many figures on a single detolf shelf as it is.

myfigurecollection.net/item/549861

yes, you got punished for hesitating and will know what to do next time

ty

>so no need to worry. Remember to use EMS.
Thanks, will do that.

I'm not so sure you want to use EMS. But it'd probably be caught by customs either way. So I guess that doesn't matter.

DHL will always be the best shipping wise.

You saved yourself from having two useless items you didn't want. Just keep an eye out for another one. There's also the option to "hunt" an item on MFC but I don't know how useful that is.

the two extras were character tote bags so it's not like they were 100% useless

why

maybe internationally. but domestically it's nightmare manifest.

They are fast and very interactive, EMS is really bad at listening to anything you want specifically, such as, hey, give it to the fucking leasing company. DHL will do whatever you tell them to, and are good at it.

The difference in speed between DHL and EMS, is 1 day. And EMS is generally the cheaper of the 2.

Are you poor or something?

It depends. Where I live, EMS takes between 15 and 30 days to deliver. DHL takes 3 days. DHL is more expensive but time is money

Why does virtually no proxy or forwarder offer DHL? Zenmarket charges by each individual item and that makes things unnecessarily expensive. I'd be saving a lot of money on shipping doujins from Toranoana or Melonbooks since it's based on volumetric weight.

how do you save money when you wait a couple days longer for your plastic chink shit

Sounds like someone likes to waste money. There's no reason to spend say another $20 just to get it 1 day sooner.

Damn, are you in mexico or some other 3rd world country? EMS takes me 4-5 days.

twitter.com/sukimasangyo2/status/1116403909407330304
>gk
sigh

Attached: file.png (800x1200, 994K)

I don't use DHL. Just saying it's faster
Yes, Mexico.

Attached: bocchi12.png (167x167, 33K)

Love that disgusted look.

Vampire Gabu > Angel Gabu

Attached: Vampire Gabu Cat 3.jpg (2304x1980, 1.35M)

>~$5 less than EMS
>$25 customs charge on delivery
Fuck DHL. Never again.

>not posting the best part

Attached: 1553886432542.jpg (800x1200, 101K)

Someone please gimme dem Guppies or make it August already.

Attached: 19-04 Preorders.jpg (2290x2214, 2.6M)

>crude slice with xacto
yup that's a spine.

>Why does Sonico look like trash all of a sudden?
You should direct that question to this figure.

Attached: 4DDD333E-5F44-40D6-B133-51D15CC9E4B9.jpg (550x800, 113K)

Attached: 1546446506738.jpg (696x2038, 394K)

Cute pankakes

Are you from Mexico user?
What shipping service do you use to get your figures on this shithole?
Also:

From what it looks like to me, the larger the company, the cheaper DHL gets. So my guess is that forwarders get horrible rates from DHL.

Yes. I use EMS, it takes between 15 and 30 days to deliver them to my doorstep. I've used RSAL once, but it took 65 days to deliver to the postal office and i had to go for it. I only use DHL for books.

all garbage except altair

Attached: po.jpg (2311x748, 1.09M)

and this is why i will never buy figmas

Attached: sayaka is dead.jpg (1498x969, 119K)

mami looks weird here

>Mom: Did you find a job?
>buyfaggots: ............

Nice projecting, poorfag. Someday you might be able to afford nice things too.

Don't engage. Welp, too late.

user I wouldn't be able to afford shit if I didn't have a job.

People here don't have jobs?

Alright, thanks.
Gotta spend some pesos.

Not him but recently I've seen some anons which claimed to be NEETs.

Jokes on you, I literally just got a job offer for a a real serious job today making more than double what I did as a wageslave. Feels good not being poor.

Attached: 1553466140971.png (1355x1064, 741K)

well i don't and i have a decent sized collection, roughly 55 scales

Jokes on you, you're still a slave to buyfagging, enjoy your shopping addiction.

Jokes on you faggot I pirate my figs

What's wrong with being a slave to buyfagging? It's fun.

I can afford my lifestyle easily trading stocks and crypto. Soon I'm going to diversify into rental properties. Enjoy wage slaving faggot.

So speaking of Reimoo, she'll be my first 1/4 and that feels strange. Unfortunately it seems like virtually every other 1/4 is generic bunny garbage.

Attached: Agon1549531260.jpg (600x764, 238K)

>wage slaving

Not if you enjoy your job, I would kill myself if I was retail though.

>Mom: "Slaps across the face"

>if I was retail though.
nice meme

retail worker here, im dead on the inside and the only thing that keeps me going is my waifu

>retail
Fucking kill yourself dude, at least I'm not a parasite like most of Yea Forums.

That's not the spine at all. That's the fold of the traps and lower fascia. The spine showing indicates low muscle mass and/or a relaxed or stretched back

Also have shimarin coming in the mail.

Attached: 1542050935595.jpg (2407x1468, 895K)

where in the fuck did you get this magnificent cow?

Figures are like condoms, worth nothing 10 minutes after being used(opened and put on display).

GSC f am. Preordered there on the last open day with 2k yen EMS shipping. Maybe HS or amiami are still open.

>ems
enjoy import fees

I don't live in the third world (ie, anywhere outside the US).

>bu huan
>yotsuba
absolutely the best looking nendroids
the rest is garbage

>third world (ie, anywhere outside the US).
Nice meme retard.

You don't like the vape duck nendo?

>lumping the rest of us with your retarded ass

Attached: 1550280455472.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

>t. eurocunts.

>vape duck nendo
Convenient grouping of words you posted there.

Attached: movie store vape juice.jpg (1000x1180, 165K)

I meant

Attached: 1524402558015.jpg (600x800, 145K)

Attached: gil_entertained.jpg (800x449, 211K)

>hamhand a loose pre-owned figure that was released years ago with no history of breakage among the online community
Must be the manufacturer's fault!

rerelease never

Attached: 46685365_268646357334465_6798024173064099544_n.jpg (370x370, 45K)

Did she died?

If only it was Mami to be show accurate

my wife

it's a man, baby

a clown

figmas are notorious for being hard to deal with, speaking for myself i only got one and with my stupid hulk hands i can never get it to look good or pose correctly.

Attached: preorders.jpg (1528x680, 410K)

so many large preorders lately

I like these tank crew figures, too bad they are always extremely sexual.

>garupan
>extremely sexual

really man? They're incredibly tame.

Nice mugs, I'm getting Darjeeling, Kay, Nishi and Anchovy

Dick rules everything around me

Dude, you can see their legs(!), hands and even their faces! What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm a welfare leech, and I love it.
>inb4 buttmad wagecucks who can't figure out how to win the game

go to bed ahmed

で痛部屋更新しました pleace rate my room thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=LrBv1sDvUEg

>I'm a welfare leech, and I love it.
Explain.

I know it's not you, but the guy has actually great taste. Still better than 90% of people in here.

>Still better than 90% of people in here.
More like 99%.

Post pics of the Garupan figs (specially the sitting Darj) and the GuP mugs
I want to see actual pics of the finall product

The government pays me to not fuck other people's lives up with my depression and autism. Free health care too.

Shimarin and Nadeshiko Together

Attached: 56949302_2239722776277587_7159899156050345984_n.jpg (4032x3024, 805K)

rate ?

Attached: lastbuy.jpg (1000x562, 56K)

user...............

What's the upcoming coupon? I forgot to make an order during the 40% points back.

Well I'm doing projects for uni and that nets me some nice sum of cash that I can blow on figs

Show me Phoenix and then we'll talk

Attached: Phoenix.png (954x952, 616K)

where'd you find this? I've been waiting for a non bootleg to pop up for months, you're so lucky

Pops are fine as a cheap gift but not something you should be buying to collect.

Attached: vomit out of 10.jpg (600x922, 211K)

I really honestly don't understand who falls for these and preorders for $40 more to get it a month later, how are people making large purchases with so little knowledge or research, is it just preying on retards or are there circumstances I don't understand

Attached: 1533896294597.png (1070x785, 719K)

Wrong character m8

Not as good as my room

$150 is not a large purchase if you live in a first world country

not his point

Attached: 1520724651890.gif (540x279, 2.88M)

June is going to hurt a little

Attached: Preorders_003.jpg (4000x2500, 1.34M)

Ah it's been a while since I saw you, how've you been?

I keep going back and forth on whether I want any of the ARTFX J Pokemon trainer figures.

I think I like the idea of them as one big set far more than any individually, which seems like a shitty reason to start picking them up.

It's gonna be hard to get the ones already released, and they'll definitely overpriced. I'd advise against trying to get the whole set at this point.

I have Hilda and Rosa, May on pre order. Waiting for Dawn and hopefully they do Erika, Elesa, Cynthia and Champion Iris.

Attached: 1528855941054.jpg (1536x2048, 524K)

There is no way in hell Jeanne Alter releases next month

>2 different things i ordered at different proxies arrived at the same time
Also, Lyne is coming home

Attached: lyne.png (500x500, 74K)

How can you even sleep with constant boner?

>still no release date
They're gonna delay her, aren't they?

Attached: BadWolfVindici1545039675.jpg (533x800, 95K)

>t.Setsuna

>bought memepad LCD
>no import charges
>bought another memepad LCD but the chink seller had it shipped with DHL
>pay 50 euroshekels import charges JUST because

never ever.

>Living in a cuck country
lmao

Well, there ya go I guess.

Attached: file.png (793x247, 66K)

I paid $200 for maki's ass, it was pretty worth it
Nico's ass is nice too I guess

Attached: 20190408_175607.jpg (2560x1440, 763K)

Nearly 2kg of ass

Can you buy R18 works on DLSite using PayPal?

This.

The only legitimate use of DHL is Amazon.co.jp because Amazon bribes the governments to drop all import charges.

DHL is usually the cheapest for small but heavy packages.

You spent $200 on the wrong ass.

Attached: Garentz1486519282.jpg (1113x1980, 563K)

I work for DHL and it's a fucking meme.

It's almost her birthday!!

Attached: maki-0118.jpg (1024x683, 37K)

I love it when they add the little fold on the asscheek.

Why is it a meme?

you mean when they add the ass

Mapleland?
Me too.

Well, the fold doesn't show much if they are sitting or got their legs partially stretched out, also for some of them wearing spats.

Attached: fig-1.jpg (620x443, 25K)

This look boring and shitty as fucking horse shit why the fuck it got so many replies, are you all chinkchong cockroach shilling your weeaboo wapanese or something?

Fuck off ESL subhuman.

>weeaboo mobileshit figure without anything related to Japan or anime or manga
>hug box general
I think its time to shut down this shitty general, this is clearly not Yea Forums related.

Rather than insulting, care to prove me wrong?

I also think it's time for you to stop sucking cocks, alas we can't always get what we want.

Take your weeaboo shit to your /vg/ gacha general or /toy/ you fucking gachashitter cocksucker

Attached: 1547838451550.png (944x720, 499K)

>gachafag
>play chinkshit
>posting chinkshit in Yea Forums anime & manga board
>talking about cock sucking
Oh please

Don't worry user, I bought all these asses
Just had to

Good on you, user. A patrician choice.

Attached: maki-0112.jpg (683x1024, 76K)

Attached: PO.jpg (1294x840, 242K)

Attached: DzBXSE2U0AAdwqG.jpg (1536x2048, 378K)

Attached: DzBXT6LUYAI2Fiv.jpg (1536x2048, 367K)

Give me bunnies or give me delays.

Attached: 1530700448310.jpg (1000x3341, 1.32M)

I'm dissapointed that Simon's Lagann weren'r made like Kirby's Robobot

Attached: b7fb43929a83fb35d7abb50d4fdfbc2f.jpg (800x550, 133K)

Maki butt best butt

Attached: Pantsu 2.jpg (841x825, 140K)

>I_Love_Anime.jpg

About half aren't even anime.

Be nice user he is just trying to fit in.

>you lazy asshole
You're the one asking them for help you stupid faggot.

Attached: 1548856371488.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

>Be nice
Hard to imagine what being nicer would require.
I guess I could have called him a faggot.

unf
I didn't get these because I haven't seen Love Live or anything, but damn was it hard to wrest control back from my dick and avoid the dickbuy.

Not wrong, just maybe. . .less right.

Attached: coolkirby1548812080.jpg (1515x2048, 584K)

Quick reminder that over a long enough period, you should buy no more than 2 scales on average per year. If it's more, you're doing it wrong.

Attached: 1325125167155.jpg (365x442, 92K)

Quick reminder that some random internet faggot's arbitrary rules don't mean shit.

Attached: madoka.jpg (500x500, 46K)

I also specifically get a hard on from those socks with a single stripe so this figure was a huge plus

Well, with few stripes anyways

Attached: KYGyX0x.gif (709x625, 1.82M)

I saw that the thread was on page 9 and hoped it would die with your nonsense.
Over long enough timeline, nobody is buying a measurable amount of anything, so nobody is doing it wrong by your own metric.

Attached: slapping.jpg (239x355, 40K)

I fucking wish my collection was like that. I agree less is more, but I can't help but buy all the characters I like. My only consolation is I'm helping the series get more revenue since I don't buy jap BDs or manga.

It's ok, it's hard to see straight with this much sexy on display.

Attached: lorddralnu1548718716.jpg (1800x1200, 247K)

Currently waiting for a lot of stuff to go up for PO or to get painted. Looks like it's going to be a calm year unless I happen to watch a lot of shows there already exist some nice figures of.

Attached: i ordered this.jpg (1738x593, 278K)

Attached: Pre-orders April.jpg (2097x3017, 1.68M)

>tfw missed out Kaguya Luna

How did you preorder those Kizuna AI figs when they're only being shipped to limited areas?

>just Illya
As much as I'd like to say you need Kuro as well, I think you may be making the right choice.

Attached: 001.jpg (558x834, 116K)

Only seven months until I can protect this smile

Attached: FIGURE-044838.jpg (600x600, 152K)

Disgusting

Yes, the things that Nanachi had done to her were

Guessing >TOM because they have the distribution rights for selling her outside Japan.

Is that supposed to be a character I should know about? I don't watch this gross shit.

Anime really is the grossest shit

Attached: Made-in-Abyss-Anime-Preview_(1).jpg (1200x1600, 404K)

you think you'll live forever, ape?

Correct. Unfortunately ((TOM)) is the only option so wait til they do one of their stupid weeb XD!! sales before you preorder since you have to pay it all upfront

>tfw poorfag and can only afford Chinese knockoffs

Attached: 20190412_204128.jpg (1960x2976, 759K)

Fuck.

I just checked their site and there's a countdown. Only two weeks left.

Double fuck. I'm probably not gonna have the funds together by then since I have other preorders to pay for.

My Nendoroid collection

Attached: 20190412_204019.jpg (4032x1730, 1.12M)

Cute nendies !

There ain't no protecting this smile from tsukushi's evil hands.
He's going to make her die in village and you know it. Fappy will be the new member.

Attached: 1537656882768.png (424x558, 317K)

Why is she crying ?

Not super into Nendoroids but Emilia's cloak is very cute. I kinda want it.

Attached: Onioneru1536413694.jpg (864x1151, 99K)

Because she's not the best girl.
Thank you. They were a pain to put together. Had to super glue every one of the except Megumin.

Attached: Thick loli dragon.jpg (3664x3382, 1.6M)

Another cute loli

Attached: 20190412_204252.jpg (1960x2956, 975K)

>buying bootlegs

Attached: 1554480217301.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I've always wanted a Cattleya figure. Those sumtuous saggy full heavy breasts hanging almost to her navel and that delectable pudgy tummy demand me to buy her. Plus she's wearing a school swimsuit, she's not acting her age at all! Oh fuck it's perfect, what a busted used up mommyslut.

I've never bought a fig before (I have bought gunpla however) I bought this today as an impulse purchase at my local eb games. Did I do okay? I'm not sure how to discern quality.

Attached: 43053720_1094684977358867_378253625115279360_o.jpg (1800x1800, 129K)

Not him, but at that price point Kuro isn't really worth getting, I think the Mda Starou brown goddess with the tapestry is a much better option.
Besides, these bunnies look better together than on their own.

Most figures that don't start with a fraction (denoting the scale size of the figure) are prize figures. They're typically priced less and commonplace in western stores.

You can check prices and other listed on myfigurecollection. Whether you're satisfied with your purchase is entirely on you, don't spend more than you're comfortable with but also don't clutter your living-space up either.

As i said, i'm a poorfag. I can't afford 100€ per figurnine.
My dream is to get myself the original Good Smile Megumin tho.

Attached: 20190412_211724.jpg (1753x3958, 1.02M)

>Literally europoor

Decisions, decisions.

Attached: decision.jpg (1059x458, 313K)

All the figurines i posted were bought from Aliexpress.
If you don't have much money to spend, they are great quality for the price.
Yes, i am poor. Your point?
If you're just gonna meme arrow retarded shit you're better off not posting because it doesn't faze me.

Attached: 20190412_211639.jpg (2281x4032, 1.24M)

Your pictures physically disgust me

And i don't give a fuck about it.

Attached: 20190412_212823.jpg (2957x3697, 1.74M)

I see, does a prize figure mean it's meant for a crane machine?

I guess atleast when you burn out in a year or two you can literally bin that shit because no one will want it

I don't know the characters, but at a glance, I say middle.

>intentionally throwing his money in the garbage and proud of it

Attached: jesus christ.jpg (887x1097, 77K)

Your Kuro seems to have a stretch mark problem.

Attached: 0001.jpg (808x514, 75K)

With genuine figures you can at least recoup some of the money if you decide to bail. This faggot is literally throwing his money into the communist bin just because he's too impulsive to save up

Managed to snipe this for 30$ on yahoo auctions, did I scam myself? Seems like it might be on the rare side since it was a trading figure.

I mean w/e collect figures however you want, but with the money you've spent on bootlegs at this point you probably could of bought 1 or 2 real ones. It's not about getting them as fast as possible alot of the fun comes from saving for them.

Attached: cb2d7b.jpg (1200x1200, 263K)

Why don't you just keep your money until being able to afford a decent figurine ?

the revy bunny figure isnt on preorder anymore? Did I fuck up?

>tfw Estelle was going for 5k before the Vesperia rerelease was announced

I know they're supposed to be kids and it's hyper unrealistic but their legs just aren't long enough for me.

>did I scam myself
It's not even a trading figure it's a magazine freebie I believe

I'm new to this but I definitely want a nice Hanekawa Tsubasa someday

I want to get all three, but I only have the funds for one for the time being. Trying to decided who to go for first.

Still available on HS. Too bad it's not the better one.

Attached: 1534941379847.jpg (498x498, 95K)

a-am i blind if i can't tell what's wrong with this guy's figures?

Get the one with the best price first, then just watch the prices of the other two.

Yes
>Excess PVC trimmings left on
>Shiny paint finish instead of matt
>Paint is bleeding over the edges everywhere
>Eyes and face sculpt looks awful
>Poorly fitted to the base

Extremely

awwww shit fuck yes, i was worried when I saw it not available on amiami. It's the only good revy figure, thank you user. The pink is cool but I'm just glad I didn't miss it

>atleast when you burn out in a year or two
Fuck are you on about? I buy these to keep them, not sell them you retard.
I buy them because i like them. I spent like 300€ so far, i could buy 3 originals at this point. Instead i have 20 that still look good to me. Minor defects here and there.
It still took me 6 months to collect these.
Perfectionists. It's their hobby. If it's not high quality it doesn't please them. It's pretty normal so i don't blame them.
Same as professional paint artists can catch small errors and is insulting to them, while an amateur can be pleased by it.

Attached: 20190412_213744.jpg (2796x3597, 1.21M)

Holy fucking shit you spend €300 on fucking bootlegs, why not just fucking burn that money

>pedo buying bootleg trying to take the high ground
go back to the hole you came from

Because i like them.
>pedo buying bootleg trying to take the high ground
People weren't joking when they said Buythreads are toxic.

You aren't going to get sympathy here faggot. Back to where you're from.

If you post shit then you get shit on, not fucking surprising

Attached: 1545429804845.png (1049x1070, 1.01M)

>waaah people don't like the literal garbage I'm posting
Go away forever.

The responses to your posts are hardly toxic.
You've gone through the trouble of preparing pictures and shitposting.
At this point, you're basically asking for it.

>Spend €300 on bootlegs
>Looks shit
>Get called out on it
>waaaah they're so toxic mommy
Maybe ask her for more pocket money next time

I'm not looking for it. I just came to post my pictures.
As i said it doesn't faze me at all.
I didn't come to shitpost, i just came to post my pictures nothing else.
But i got more out of seeing people getting butthurt over something that doesn't affect them at all.

You could post your images on Imgur or some shit if "just came to post your pictures"

can you stop replying to the fucking bait

>toxic

Yes

Attached: 15457137839603.png (1905x2177, 3.42M)

Back to r*ddit with you.

It really isn't, I mean Reddit comes here now

>reverse search
>no other images found
>multiple images of bootlegs
He's not trying to bait. He's legitimately a fucking retard.

>go into a thread and post garbage
>get told to stop posting garbage
>wtf why are people butthurt
Fucking retarded redditors.

It sounds even worse when you put it like that

Attached: sad1.jpg (723x691, 99K)

I don't remember Canada post being this shit in the past.
>more than two weeks to process an item
>still wont arrive for another two weeks probably

Attached: Selection_004.png (695x1372, 75K)

>post pictures of figurines on imgur instead of a thread specifically made to post figurines
Amazing logic.
There are obviously differences. The left one cost 25€ and the right one costs 120€.
Problem is it bothers you because you feel like i'm taking a shit on your hobby, while the differences don't bother me.
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
I'm sorry if my pics are fucking up your OCD, i just really don't care about the defects.

It's also fun seeing all these Reddit insults knowing i've probably been here longer than anyone in this thread.

You only "want to post pictures", what does it matter where you post it?

Then prove it. If you've "been here longer" stop being such a faggot and lurk more. You clearly don't know how things work here and are making an ass of yourself. If you've truly been here you'll know how fucking obnoxious it is for some retard to wander in to a thread and start shitting on the walls.

>I'm not looking for it. I just came to post my pictures.
not your blog, no one give a fuck about your shitty bootleg

>ITT: haha fuck you rich wageslaves! I'm the true neet with my shitty led filled figures. u mad bro, u sure sound reddit bro hahaha, look at my collection of shit!

Just like if you draw something you'll post it in a drawfag thread, same way i came here to post figurines because i have them.
Does it make more sense to you this way?
I've lurked quite a few of these threads. I've even posted in them a few times already and this is the first one where everyone got this mad about it.
Mostly people said they look good and told me to not give a fuck about people taking a shit on them.
If you've been here for a long time you'd already learn at this point that ignoring posts you don't like is the best way to get through your life.
>no one give a fuck about your shitty bootleg
Considering how many replies i've gotten i'd say people give a lot of fucks as a matter of fact.

Attached: 15457137839705.jpg (3360x551, 393K)

What you have aren't figurines, they're shit. Using your crap example no one posts stolen or traced pictures in the drawfag thread

You're accusing me of shitty up the thread posting pictures of figurines while you make posts like these.
And then i'm the toxic one.

You're posting literal shit

I don't understand what the dog is supposed to convey in this dumb Yea Forumstier pic.

Maybe it's as confusing as the shitter

>Mostly people said they look good and told me to not give a fuck about people taking a shit on them.
If you're going to lie please make it a believable lie...

>What you have aren't figurines, they're shit. Using your crap example no one posts stolen or traced pictures in the drawfag thread
They are figurines. No matter how you look at them they are figurines.
Since your example is as stupid as you are i'll fix it for you.
My figurines don't look as good as the expensive ones, same way in drawthread you have professional drawings that look amazing and you have amateur drawings that don't look as good.
You're just wasting your energy being angry at something that doesn't affect you in any way.
I mean, you can say that another 100 times and i still won't care.
I'm amazed how angry you are by something I bought for myself.

He's baiting you guys hard

We aren't angry because you bought shit. We're angry because you're flooding the thread with your shit and then wondering why we're upset.

You say that whilst these threads have become a cesspoll of TOM shilling and prize figures along with the endless chink bootleg daki posting

You forgot reddit crossposting

pls user, stop scaring me. It will be fine....I am sure....

is there an iceberg meme tier buyfag version ?

cant find the /toy/ one I had

Attached: 1452007944550.jpg (360x306, 31K)

You care enough to keep posting, and apparently you care enough about response to cry toxic

Here's the thing, if we don't call out this shit now, actual retards are going to show up thinking they're in good company.

It already happened with pictures of shipping boxes and figures still in their packaging making a resurgence because no one called that shit out, at this rate bootlegs will make a comeback too

there is but i dont have it saved

it ends with going to Gensokyo

It used to take anywhere between 2 month and 8 months just last year.

oh hey i actually did save it hehe

Attached: 1501496104310.jpg (1026x875, 248K)

I usually got my packages in 3 weeks tops, rSAL.

have been considering getting a loli onahole for years now ....they are rather expensive ...

Attached: 1542873795505.gif (440x330, 875K)

In the last 3 threads i posted i had only one guy getting this angry and had other people telling me to not give a fuck about him and just keep collecting my cute anime girls.
It's your problem if it's so hard for you to believe not everyone is this much of a faggot.
I posted 7 pictures, got compliments on nendoroids and had 1 guy meme arrowing because i'm not rich.
Everything else came after that.
I'm repyling just because i want to reply.
I'm still keeping my figurines and i still like them. You can say whatever you want, it's not gonna change my mind.
I mean, it is kinda toxic that you decide to spend another 40min of your life talking about how shit my figurines look instead of just moving on.

If you don't maintain them you end up with maggots

>drank my own urine by mistake
I hate being a neet, I haven't bought any new fig in a year.

Attached: image.jpg (929x1093, 264K)

$40 isn't that much.

>visiting Gensokyo

Attached: 1406759368722.png (864x720, 648K)

>I'm repyling just because i want to reply.
That just means you care enough to respond though, doesn't matter how much you say
>lol umad i don't care
If you then continue responding to each and every post

only if you let flies eat your cum and lay eggs in it

i forgot to wash one of mine out for a week once and the cum had discoloured to a shade of brown and it stunk pretty bad but i washed it out, flipped it inside out to inspect the damage and to my surprise it was fine
just use antibacterial soap and no nasty stuff can grow in there even if you're a lazy cunt

if I didn't have a wife and kid I definitely would've bought lewd fig long ago

>That just means you care enough to respond though
I care to respond, not care about your opinion about my figurines.
It's okay if this concept is too hard for you to grasp.
I'm just having fun trying to figure out your flawed logic while you're going crazy over a couple of cheap figurines.

EMS still works fine. 2-3 days at most, I've managed to get thing sin 1 day if i get lucky. I do live in Vancouver though so They arrive on the plane here first.

Except this whole comment chain originated from my post about your figurines, you can't just suddenly separate the two and claim immunity from the original post because it suits your agenda

I never cared much for Kuro. My love for Illya comes from the original FSN. Plus her face looks weird and she's not worth the price of a bunny.

Bait or not, I think a lot of anons, including the poorfag, are missing the point of bootlegs being bad. Aside from being inferior quality, they do not support the manufacturer or intellectual property. Bootlegs are made from factory workers sneaking parts home then making recasts. If that didn't happen then bootlegs wouldn't exist, so the poorfags' only choice would be to save up money and occasionally buy legit copies. By purchasing official merchandise before it bins, you are telling the manufacturer that you like the series and would buy more merch/want a re-release, and you are telling the creators that you like the series and would want more of it.

You can't make a comparison to fanart and doujins. Those aren't something like tracings of an animation frames and being sold, they're just original art. Garage kits are the equivalent. GKs and doujins are sold at events and celebrated for being original art that basically gives series advertisement despite not always having the license

There's some counterpoints to this, like buying in the secondhand market doesn't help support, if they won't do a re-release then buying bootlegs are the only choice, etc. But it's still not giving some random chinks money for stealing factory copies.

You're accusing me of doing something you're doing yourself.
You're just thinking i feel the way you think i feel and not realise that you're the one feeling that way.

I'm not the one who claimed not to care though, unless you have evidence otherwise. All I claimed was that your bootlegs fucking suck ass and you should stop posting them and fuck off

>[Damage] The Ahoge (Stray hair strand) is broken.

Attached: 1551935145709.jpg (1952x1968, 860K)

You could probably glue it back on or sculpt another, no skill is require for things like that.

I understand what you're saying.
But then again, if you see cheap shoes compared to expensive ones and to you look pretty much the same (except minor details), i'll go for cheap ones because i can't afford the expensive ones.
They are used for the same purpose. My cheap figurines won't just fall apart.
If i do get to gather enough money at some point i will buy originals. I think they look better.
People are just getting angry because they think i'm saying bootlegs look better or the same as originals i guess.
I've stopped posting them a long time ago.
Feel free to keep replying, i'm not accusing you of anything.
You just reply to a reply, it's normal because that's how irl conversations work.

The comic's creator doesn't realize that the "cute bootleg" poster was being facetious.

Someone compared Kuro's face to a mummy and now I can't unsee it. Illya is plenty cute though.

Attached: 005.jpg (558x834, 98K)

It's like claiming a harlequin baby is cute

A conversation you claimed to have no interest in keeping and yet keep coming back for more maybe, but maybe you'll have less success posting your bootlegs next time you decide to spam the thread with them

On that topic, is wildly inaccurate and outdated.

Looking at that Muramasa on Amiami?

>bootlegfag is samefagging an entire argument with himself

I'll admit the sheer level autism is actually impressive

>guide
what guide are you guys talking about there isn't a sticky or anything in the OP?

I never said i don't have interest in keeping the conversation.
I actually said that i do and that is why i keep replying.
What i said was i don't care about what you say about my figurines since your insults don't faze me and won't change my opinion.
If this doesn't explain it to you, then i'm sorry. I can't do it if you're not willing to understand it.

Get hard ones, soft ones tear too easily for me since my dick's girth is slightly larger than normal and doesn't help thpse are meant for Jap dick, it's better if you just buy hips in my opinion..

I like it because it's cute but not in an overtly sexual way like most bunny figs. She has a more innocent appearance, like she saw the other bunnies and thought "that seems like fun, hey look, I can do it too".

>But then again, if you see cheap shoes compared to expensive ones and to you look pretty much the same (except minor details), i'll go for cheap ones because i can't afford the expensive ones.
Still not comparable. Bootleg shoes of expensive brands exist, but I assume you don't actually buy those. Affordable brand shoes from Payless and such are still original, they are not the product of theft. Cheap brands are like prize figures. I recommend selling/trashing your bootlegs and get prizes if you still intend to purchase cheap things rather than save for a official scale. Hell, most prizes look better than bootlegs.

Attached: this is pic of the day and coincidentally a good example of prize fig.jpg (1296x2048, 467K)

MFW Rural Japan is chill and based as fuck .

youtube.com/watch?v=qDXMdXEWKro

will visit Gensokyo one of these days ...

Attached: 1503507544380.gif (280x440, 51K)

Pretending that a comment chain and responding are two different things is dumb as fuck and you know it. Keep responding though, it's not like you have any more nendoroids you have to super glue because they're so poorly made

That's the fucking weird thing, prize figures are cheap as bucks and they look better than bootlegs. You have the choice between an okay and a shitty item and he chooses the shitty item each and every time

How do you even get into that mindset

>and they look better than bootlegs
Depends which bootlegs, those by Xinhao are actually quite decent.

None of the bootlegs he posted were good, he even said that he had to super glue the nendoroids because they wouldn't fit together

>those by Xinhao are actually quite decent.
Read my post again.

I've never said that.
I mean you can keep saying the same thing over and over again but the push-pull tactics don't work on me.
I do agree the holders are poorly made. Other than that nothing else bothers me about them.
I could do that, but i don't care about who's getting the money.
I bought them because they look ok to me, wanted them and are affordable.
I don't care about the market and how many chinks had to die gluing them together.

Are you new? How good non-private couriers are is completely dependant on your country. There isn't some "EMS" courier lmao.

You're retarded.

You say whilst still responding, clearly it does even if you keep sticking your head in the sand. If you had even the slightly amount of self respect you would find that cheap shiny paint they use on bootlegs unacceptable.

Ni hao, tank you very much for buy my bootleg. Wo want visa, ni marry wo? Wo ai ni. Wo cook for ni, no much money need, pappap at night-ah!

Attached: 10247.jpg (790x639, 112K)

Those days are long gone, nowadays in some cases you have up to 4 bootleg tiers including a pre-release one.

left grill actually looks qt, would fug

Because bootlegs are still cheaper.
Keep in mind that there is no shipping costs and tax.
That paint doesn't bother me that's why it's fun seeing you seething this much for no reason.

I'd assume that most of what you own is bought from whatever your country is from. Why not import them from China if you don't care, shit is cheap as fuck over there

So you have no self respect, thanks for clearing that up

either this is a bootleg or you got a really fucked up one.

>why it's fun seeing you seething this much for no reason
Why don't you fuck off to chink bootleg boards, this place was never intended to post bootlegs retarded poorfag.

>Because bootlegs are still cheaper.

Attached: 6789.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

these bootlegs are getting less shitty

masaka !

Attached: 1520196352412.jpg (488x568, 90K)

They are bought from China. I bought them becuase they are that cheap and there is no shipping costs or tax.
>this place was never intended to post bootlegs retarded poorfag
So you're just making rules where there are none?

>paying 15bucks with free shipping
>expecting HQ quality that 150bucks scales have

Nice mental retardation there buddy

>Because bootlegs are still cheaper

Attached: 1488420876075.jpg (430x453, 46K)

I assume you responded to this without reading further down the thread? You're about to be in for one hell of a ride.

Long shot but anyone know where to cop cheap anime cels?

Attached: GenoCybercelB9.jpg (795x655, 121K)

Unlike you I'm not a NEET with such free time to read all that nonsense.

I'm sorry that i make shit money where i feel a huge difference in +/-10€.
I even have to collect cents just so i can go for a drink with friends.

>reading comprehension as shit as the bootleg

in that case just get one or maybe even 2 legit second hand figures instead of 4 or 5 bootlegs senpai

Attached: 1404435996539.jpg (297x297, 24K)

Are you mentally deficient? Literally the next post mentions bootlegs.

enough time to come to this shithole

Ah... you're IN China. It makes sense now.

I knew they weren't to look as good as originals.
Actually i expected them to look even worse and come completely broken.
But since they looked decent for that cheap i bought more.
As i said, i'm planning on getting the original Megumin one.
Problem is you guys don't realize that these look completely ok to me. I don't mind the minor errors or the paint detail.
And yet everyone is still seething as if i was using their fucking money.
>says this while coming to this shithole to post
No. I'm from Europe and bought them from China.

not him but you first world guys have no idea how expensive legit figurines can be in comparison with our incomes, imagine spending your whole monthly salary to get an average 12k figurine, it's hardly an option.

People literally get in shape so that they can sleep with their dakis without ruining them with body oil, what's your fucking excuse

nice meme please don't derail this thread anymore.

Maybe if you're a newfag that needs to lurk the fuck more because you haven't seen such stories

Dont respond to me when im not talking to you you worthless waste of breathe

He lives in Europe not Argentina, Brazil or some equally shit place

breath*

If you're going to get bottlegs at least go for those made by Xinhao, I have already explained why.

I was talking in general not specifically about him, some of you tend to forget that people from some really poor places also browse buyfag threads, you can't really ask them to buy a legit scale once in a while.

I'm already in shape
I'm pretty sure it's up to me what i buy.
If they look ok to me i don't see a reason why i shouldn't buy them.

Way to miss the point, I'm saying you need to put in the effort to earn more money instead of passing the days away not saving any money and spending it all on chink bootlegs and alcohol

How so, fuckface?
This shit is in the guide and is common knowledge.

200 posts of "no u" later and shitman hasnt changed his mind, time to give up on him and hope he stop vomiting shit everywhere he goes

>I'm pretty sure it's up to me what i buy.
Well then you're being stubborn and stupid, there is actually a sharp difference i quality terms just for an extra 5-8 bucks.

It doesn't change the fact that it is far more rewarding to own an official figurine than +5 bootlegs.

What's the box in the background with the m4 cqbr block 2 on it?

this guy gets it

Attached: Success_Popuko.jpg (443x299, 59K)

Jesus christ he's still posting.

It is up to you what you buy. You can make dumb decisions all day long. But don't expect people not to call them dumb decisions when you come here showing them off.

Fuck that shit he already admitted that he posted his bootlegs in previous threads and because not enough people called him out on it he thinks it's acceptable to post his cancer in these threads. If you give him free reign he's going to encourage similar low quality posters to come posting

Quite a lot of posting for something that doesn't faze him

It's exactly the same mindset as someone who mass-buys nendoroids and scales, they don't value what they buy and end up burning out in a few years and selling their collection

In this case he just sunk €300 in non-refundable unsellable garbage whilst complaining the entire time about how poor he is

At least prize sales still fund the creators in some way. With bootlegs you're just funding thieves. And by thieves I mean literal thieves in the "stole the company's physical property" way.

Attached: 1494174719940.png (600x697, 593K)

>thread for posting japanese shit
>posts chinese shit
>d-don't make up rules~!

>too poor to buy a couple good looking figs from that €300
>not poor enough to piss €300 away on literal garbage

Attached: 1413617140195.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Stop the toxicity user, he can't take so much

TOXIC!!!

Goddamn, you're one dumb motherfucker.

>too poor to warrant spending €300 on good scales
>but at least he can get drunk with people

Attached: the-grand-tour-goes-_800x0w.jpg (800x450, 49K)

some boxless bootlegs from china can cost as low as 6-7us$ meanwhile their japanese counterparts exceed 100us$, not everyone who has bootlegs do that just to get a bunch of counterfeit scales, after paying rent and food I have roughly 40us$ left every month.

Save a couple months and you have a scale then. Why do people have this concept in their mind that they need to be rich enough to spontaneously buy figures right this very instant every day

Stop telling him to buy something that's not a bootleg. He's too fucking stupid to see why he's part of a bigger problem than he thinks he is.

either save up or buy something more usefull to you than pvc butt

Well this thread is fucked.

user I think we're wasting our time with this weird guy and his paradoxical beliefs in economy.

Don't enter the conversation if you're not going to bother getting caught up on what's already been said.
It's not that hard to read a few posts.

Just got here, the dumb twat spent €300 on bootleg shit instead of several quality A/B scales?
How fucking embarrassing.

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-13_20-51-06.png (273x268, 102K)

He did and he spent the rest of the thread trying to justify it by spamming
>umad

>still using € in 2019

Enjoy being behind everyone else.

one of the worst threads in recent history

make buyfag great again !

God I can't wait for yuropoors to get banned from the internet

Step 1: Stop anons buying bootleg chinkshit
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit with a better buythread

That's linear reasoning, you're also forgetting customs taxes and shipping, imagine spending nearly 4 months of savings just to get a non-bootleg fig which I could not even sell to get my money back in case of need.

Fuck when will Russia invade them

>worst threads in recent history
Well into the 500s thanks to this frugal user that's trying so hard to help others to save money.

>which I could not even sell to get my money back in case of need.
Why not? People resell figures all the time.

But if you save money and then decide you gotta use it on something else, then you still have those savings. If you use that monthly $40 on bootlegs instead then all you have is a pile of actual trash AND you don't have that money. It's the worst of both worlds.

Attached: 1495983595578.jpg (642x641, 80K)

I posted the Nami earlier and I was pretty shocked he replied telling me to get knock offs lol

In case anyone wants to know I'm from Venezuela , I'm appalled to know how zero knowledge most buyfag posters have about places with extreme poverty, it's simply not possible to get figures from Japan even if I wanted.

More like you can't resell the bootlegs. Real figs you can sell, could even scalp a profit if they're rare, even used.

If you can only manage to save up 100 euros in four months then you have a much bigger problem than not being able to afford buyfagging. At that point you should be cutting out all unnecessary spending and desperately trying to unfuck your financial situation, so that the next time an unexpected expense comes up you won't get fucked all the way to the homeless shelter. You probably should cut off internet as well, to save you a bit more cash and to save us from your unbridled faggotry.

>Venezuela
Pretty stupid of you to choose this hobby then

Very few people have actually the funds to buy non bootleg scales.

Soon, comrade. They will use their colony - USA - as meatshields.

Oe bootleg kun just buy good scales with top tier sculpts like pic related . You can even make some cash back if you decide to sell it after a while .

Attached: kusururiuri.jpg (2448x3264, 1.21M)

Ship to oversees customers. Fedex and UPS have service in Venezuela.

Yes user, no one in these threads can afford to buy scales

That's why only buy a cheap bootleg every now and then.

>Where I live

I was going to add that but I thought it was too obvious, at least if you follow the reply chain.

And that's why you have no money

And I thought it'd be pretty obvious that when you're selling figures you aren't restricted to only your country

I recommend buying food instead of bootlegs.

Can you imagine someone from Nigeria coming here, posting from his phone using a SIM card stolen from a tag of a migrating bird and complaining that he saved up for 10 years just to buy a bootleg and that we should not shit on him for it?

not those anons just a 18yo young lad, I was going to post my bootleg but now I'm scared about the backlash I'll get

I guess he is pretty screwed in Venezuela eh ... Funny they could be disgustingly rich like some Arab oil emirate country but Maduro and his band of merry bandits robbed Venezuela from her riches .

Attached: 1520187411926.jpg (404x270, 32K)

I actually fucking hate the hair sculpt on Medicine Seller. They should've went more minimalist, all those nappy waves look weird. Love mine except for that.

Attached: 042.gif (496x276, 852K)

He's making his situation worse by continuing a hobby that's known to be expensive. He's probably drinking polluted or sewer water to make ends meet

but it wasn't real socialism reeee

I thought venezuelafags farm gold in runescape or some shit

They don't even have consistent power anymore to run PCs

I'm torn. I want to buy a Japanese fender reissue '62 jazz bass(Mio's Elizabass). The problem is that I'm right handed, and mio is left handed. So to get a true replica I'd need a left handed guitar, but I'd probably never play it, cuz it's left handed. I don't feel like importing a guitar I'll never play, but also want the replica. I'm torn between an Yea Forums and a Yea Forums purchase.

Attached: 1548441252473.jpg (220x173, 8K)

I bet he voted for Maduro. He sounds entitled like all socialists.

This thread was super entertaining. Thanks, Venezuelan poorfag.

Did you hear about the guy who fucked his figure? He's doing time for statutory rape.

Just buy the Yea Forums version and modify it to look like in the anime, but for the other hand.

Buy the one you'd use, you'll have more fun that way

I see no point in getting a guitar you won't play.

Attached: Uematsu dabbing.jpg (1794x1009, 97K)

There is a legal statue against having sex with plastic figures without consent?

Damn, sucks to be them

Attached: RS.png (1191x102, 14K)

This post is extremely high quality.

Attached: dab.png (686x683, 588K)

Soon it'll all be over

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 668K)

I thought most of the bootleg posts were by a European poorfag ? I have sympathy for the Venezuelan poorfag because at least that country has an excuse.

>today electricty fail again
>i take bath in tiny bucket
>have to drink water i collect from sewer
>kept warm by burning money
>only have enough food for 1 more day because i have no money
>maduro's troops were beating protestors again
>i see russia soldiers for the first time
>but i have that kawaii-chan bootleg from china, so life not so bad
>maybe tomorrow i buy onahole

Attached: ST_20190314_XWATER_4690200.jpg (780x520, 130K)

Not that user, we are fucked, fucked enough to and extend for playing a stupid childrens game to win some cash for survive this fucking shitty sosialism, comunist, dictatorship government.

Thanks for your time, also please, get your facts straight after shitposting about us. Have a happy week.