How is it possible, that one manga character can be this much fucking based?

How is it possible, that one manga character can be this much fucking based?

Attached: 46.jpg (1438x2048, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkwaCzvayU8
youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk
youtube.com/watch?v=WxBBfioOoAk
youtube.com/watch?v=MYDxVFonup0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI&list=RDOuSSXOQ-1bI&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
youtube.com/watch?v=EAL0osGlG58
youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
youtube.com/watch?v=wV_CwCTOOMI
youtube.com/watch?v=KuidJ69c7uU
youtube.com/watch?v=v2bmO2jbIcY
youtube.com/watch?v=RKbFg0VSgFA
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZVCDWcfKqA
youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI&list=RDN3472Q6kvg0&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=68fjDpKVy6U
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2XX_MLjQU
youtube.com/watch?v=lyTRPwC4aVc
youtube.com/watch?v=HlmhDY9TT04
youtube.com/watch?v=pO6YyTbPWDA&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=asHf508XwM8
youtube.com/watch?v=58aMy4MzVsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When will people stop copying Oda

nah

Attached: bait not taken.png (404x399, 123K)

Context?

>gods want to end humans
>valkyries demand a tournament to decide humanities fate
>they chose 13 random ass fighters and gave them powers to stand against the gods
>pic related is Adam, THE Adam, just finishing beating the shit out of Zeus for 200 pages
>continues fighting even when he's already dead because he sees himself as the father of all humankind and wants to protect his children
Also has THE thiccest waifu i've ever seen. Basically the apex of chadness

Whats the name of the manga?

record of ragnarok. for me personally a sleeper hit that might even get an anime one day.

I hate his backstory though. Eve is bad and the snake only convinced her to eat. There was no rape involved. Also qhy Zeus? The big G should be real.

The new backstory is absolutely great.
>walking straight into the court of god with a basket full of apples, bite into all and spit it on the floor, right under the eyes of god, just to stay by your big titty wife
Alpha as fuck

I feel like I saw this god of fighting spirit statue death at least twice somewhere else.

Big G would cause some controversy

>copying Oda
Your bait is weak and so is your resolve.

Attached: 1452404390180.jpg (620x621, 131K)

We don't deserve him

Attached: V33.png (1441x2048, 1.01M)

show Eve

>Also has THE thiccest waifu
nuh uh I don't think so

Attached: funbags handler.jpg (985x1400, 687K)

I'm really digging it.

Attached: Adam.jpg (1441x2048, 699K)

based

YHWH gave his word to never wipe out mankind after the whole flood thing. Plus he doesn't fit great in a massive pantheon like this, especially when there's a voting process.
To get YHWH into the series, you'd need YHWH to be a liar who goes back on his word. Not omnipotent. Not omniscient. And to get into a fight with a mortal, where the mortal has any chance. Or have him sit on the sidelines, which weakens the entire point of the series, where all gods want to wipe out mankind at the start.

>best character already dead
Dropped

whos next on humanity side ?

First time I actually felt something toward a character in a manga in a long time,cheered for him since introduction.
I was yelling internally when he started to end Zeus and almost had a tear in my eye when he died.
Fucking hell if all the humans are as good as the first two this manga deserves to be remembered.

i think theres a list of fighter in match up instead of general all fighter from both side, hoping okita would be next

Attached: 28.png (2807x2020, 1.82M)

I expected Tesla to fight Zeus, so now I have no idea... they can sub in or out as needed, too.

Attached: 13.jpg (2048x1474, 556K)

Yea Forums if you could change this list, who would you add/remove?

Wait, I half remember, Poseidon is on the god side and... Kojiro is the human side.

Next fight is Poseidon vs Sasaki Kojiro

this guy vs poseidon

Attached: this guy.jpg (1011x1450, 467K)

trips will be blessed with the first waifu

Attached: 30.jpg (1440x2048, 619K)

Attached: 84610_9.jpg (1324x1900, 1M)

Japan is over represented. Drop a Japanese hero, toss in like... Sitting Bull or Erik the Red.

I love that the designs are not your boring, clichee god designs

Attached: 69406.png (741x539, 654K)

>simo
of all the ww2 figure they choose him christ that sucks

Also Adam's myth of God giving him dominion over the Earth, animal and plants means he has the ability to copy attack and techniques. For some reasons.
Also Zeus is a Kame Sennin-like old fool who can become a hulking monster, has a punch that stops time while he's punching and an ability to compress his muscles into the hardness of diamond. No lightning.
Also the manga has the best rage faces.

Say hi to your Simo Häyhä

Attached: kolkka_valkoinennoita.png (1363x1000, 1.69M)

What do you think could be some of the next human fighters?
I'll try:
>Jack the Ripper
>Miyamoto Musashi
>some famous martial artist or sumo wrestler
>Muhammad Ali?

Put Lenin in the list he literally killed religion and gods.

Attached: lenin.jpg (1500x1000, 347K)

shame we didnt get thunder god zeus, but he was pretty based anyway

Attached: my turn.jpg (1441x2048, 681K)

> And to get into a fight with a mortal, where the mortal has any chance.
Jacob, though

same
i remember all the plebs crying why Thor didn't look like a bearded viking.
why the fuck would a god look like a dirty savage? gods in this manga look gracious and beautiful, like it should be.

Japan probably won WW2 in this manga

Adam's backstory was weird but I can see what it's trying to do. The general theme is to subvert expectations with an alternate storytelling that strips from ancient myths all their beauty and mystery to replace them with ugly truths and rotten people, and thus the metaphor-heavy story of the original sin became a simple and ridiculous courtroom drama. Half the time the gods pretend to be mighty and noble, the other half they act petty and childish. The high peak is that the apple bite so obviously matched the teeth/fangs of the accuser but nobody dared to say a word. There wouldn't be any story if there was an almighty abrahamic god so the story used the courtroom approach to involve all of the godly pantheons, thus making Adam's story relevant within that peculiar universe.

they literally showed all fighters in chapter 2, speedy gonreader

where the fuck is the new raw chapter? it's been over 2 weeks already.

Did they?
You got me. I admit to speedreading.

IT'S A FIGHTING MANGA, YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO READ AND YOU STILL MANAGED TO SPEEDREAD ANYWAY

Oh boy, i can't wait for the japan wank to start with kojiro
Go go nippon banzai! #1!

do you think they'll make jack the ripper a woman with really huge knockers?

>alternate storytelling that strips from ancient myths all their beauty and mystery to replace them with ugly truths and rotten people
nah, they are replaced whit simple ideas, concepts
>a warriors, looking for an even fight
>a father, trying to protect his childrens
>a loser, just trying to avoid losing anymore

Your shift key seems to be stuck, my friend.

>muh foresight

where is this avaiable?

i hope so. revert the trope of the prostitute killer, they make him a prostitute himself that only killed rapists or murderers

I'm really digging this full flashback chapters, if not for the story, for the fact that I won't get another fucking one mid fight

Also Oda Nabunaga he is a antigod.

It's Baki's Musashi arc all over again.

>häyhä

TAPA SE SAATANA

I can't wait to see Tesla fighting a god, fucking ridiculous

>started reading this manga for a "humanity fuck yeah" feeling
>all I got was humanity bullying

Attached: 1529477349733.jpg (600x600, 184K)

is a spanish sub, this is what i found
mangas.pw/manga/shuumatsu-no-valkyrie

Can't handle making the big G real, also how do you fight that which is both omnipotent and omniscient? Even Zeus in the manga wasn't all-powerful but the big man is.

Also I know it's a tournament story with over the top shit, but the Buddha advocating for humanity's destruction? Even participating as a contestant? Suspicious as fuck if you ask me.

Attached: 1506760348226.jpg (334x218, 22K)

>humanity fuck yeah
only Nippon glory in this one

mangadex up until ch 15 in spanish

Why Heracles fighting on god's side, he hates gods for a killing his family.

he became a god at the end of his story iirc

Why Sasaki and not Miyamoto?

So, how will this go in the end? I don’t see our historical figures ever coming close to what Adam showed and we are still 0-2 en route to Ragnarok, will the gods change their mind about humanity once they win? Or will our forefathers show the strength of the first two and go beyond them for salvation?
I honestly don’t see anyone beating Odin, or buddha or beelzebus or even shiva for that matter.

Deserved it for liking a trope pandering to retards and shut-ins

The first fight was Lu Bu and he's chinkshit.

Musashi is a coward hack

Oda Nobunaga and Lenin saving the day.

Attached: Oda.jpg (325x155, 6K)

Sasaki continued training for over 400 years after his death. Thus becoming the strongest

Don't worry, a fucking japanese sumo fighter will definitely be able to kill a God

To subvert expectation and make you ask that question.

Superior nipponese honor will win the day

I don't see how you fags can't realize that this is gonna turn into a huge Japanese wank later on.

Attached: x18.jpg (835x1200, 890K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IkwaCzvayU8
Sakata Kintoki, his job to kill demons.

Valkyrie Tsubame Gaeshi will slice Poseidon's stinky ass into half.

and the chink lost

Don't worry the valkyrie will help the sumo guy reach god killing potential by turning into a magical diaper.

holy shit, fuck off, you autistic nigger

Calling it right now.

>Zeus vs Adam ( Zeus victory )
>Thor vs Lu Bu ( Thor victory )
>Poseidon vs Sasaki Kojiro ( Expecting Nippon Banzai to lose )
>Raiden Tameemon or Sakata Kintoki vs Heracles
>Susano'O No Mikoto vs Okita Souji or Jack the Ripper
>Bishamonten vs Leonidas I
>Anubis vs Jack the Ripper or Nikola Tesla
>Odin or Loki vs Simo Häyhä
>Beelzebub vs Qin Shi Huang
>Buddha vs Nostradamus
>Shiva vs RA RA RASPUTIN

I sure those nips bring a talk no jutsu with them or we are loosing anyway. Unless half our rooster was Japanese.

leave the gods to me

Attached: 406px-Raiden_Tameimon.jpg (406x600, 71K)

God I wish that were me.

youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk
Red sun over golden rays.

bloatmaxx will conquer the heavens

Watch it happen and seethe

Attached: ssssss.jpg (581x696, 144K)

Naruto did it with Kimimaro

Adam would’ve fucked anyone else, fuck zeus.

Did she brainwashed this dudes? What the heck Aphrodite, if humans will die out your fuckfest will end on forever, you are digging you grave and Ares too.

>buddah
bros we're doomed

Golems. Miniaturized Talos made for groping

Being an indian, I'm very interested in seeing Shiva vs Sakata Kintoki since I love Gintama

Dude would be like sitting and talking and then decide to lose if like.

this series is generic as all hell, no wonder it hasn't gotten any traction.

Literally Mortal Kombat with Raiden.

>generic as hell
how so?

My prediction is that humanity will lose the 6 first fights, then win the next 6 fights by a hair, and the last fight will be an ambiguous double KO, or both fighters will give up, or both fighters will claim their opponent truly won, or some other loophole will make the situation too complex to conclude properly, and they'll reschedule the stupid tournament a 1000 years later. I expect they'll resurrect the souls that were supposed to be permanently deleted for a feelgood ending.

Attached: 1528475559653.jpg (639x640, 50K)

Nippon banza propaganda

>Can't handle making the big G real, also how do you fight that which is both omnipotent and omniscient?
Tell him he is not real

Attached: smt4a_nanashi.png (585x600, 338K)

Kojiro gonna win
Hilde will get cocky and "nippon banzai! let's send another nipponjin next round!"
and then next nipponjin will lose
very predictable.

Momochi Sandayu, in every tournament need a ninja.

They're professional furniture straight from furniture university.

If seven lose it's over.

>rddhi

Telepathy, invisibility, size manipulation, matter manipulation, energy manipulation, self-replication, incorporeality. All considered low-tier for the truly Enlightened

of course japanese heros will be the most important, it's a japanese story written for japanese people, published in japan, in a japanese magazine that need to make japanese money.
it's about you fucking autist spam your anger about it here, like a total faggot

Yeah if he was like Zeus or Thor, his teaching will not allow him to use force, only talk.

rent free

Well seeing as this is the record of Ragnarok I wouldn’t be surprised if it finishes with the world coming to an end for humanity.

example any shounen action series. this series is shounen minus the power of frienships but in a seinen magazine.

he's butthurt

Attached: 3761_20.jpg (1011x1450, 561K)

well it's 4 obvious wins for humanity only need 3 more, Tesla and Simo are memes so they ahve a good shot at winning, the 4th one idk, maybe the second Chinese guy

Exactly, nippon stronk is living rent free in your head

>no wonder it hasn't gotten any traction.
It has a sizable follower count, there are way lesser spread out series around, it just isn't gigantic series with constant discussions.

shounen has the good guys lose and die?

Harry Houdini except it turns out he's a real wizard. His real job was demon slaying and hunting magical artifacts but it doesn't pay the rent so he pretended to be an illusionist and used real esoteric magic to pretend to make cheap tricks on stage.

SMT YHVH is neither omnipotent nor omniscient, he is just one of the top dogs around, the damn lore states there is a higher being than him, The Great Will, in which YHVH is only a fragment off.

Shounen have non fighters mc’s?

>Musashi is a shotacon

Attached: 3761_26.jpg (1011x1450, 632K)

>muh jap audience

I've yet to see a non-nip work that is as shameless with its nationalist wank as what the japs vomit out on the reg. Others at least have "that one guy" that remains high-tier: not so with the slants. Gotta bring them all down.

Replace any of the japs with Nobunaga. Would be real funny to see him face Buddha and casually go
>lol mount hiei fuck you

It will be Rasputin. Hidden as Loki. In ragnarok almost all gods died. Also Loki killed some of gods.

this guy couldn't even become a yokozuna though right?

it's like you've never consumed american media, lmao

Every warrior in his time was a boy-fucking misogynist

>but in a seinen magazine
way to leave that part out brainlet

that's his son

Nips love Finnish shit so Häyhä is going to win most likely.

There's a difference between the foreign enemy always jobbing: and the foreigners even on your own damn side always jobbing

pretty sure Adam wasn't a fighter either in mythology was basically spoonfeed his entire life.

youtube.com/watch?v=WxBBfioOoAk
Need Demifiend for this.

Attached: demi_fiend_by_m_lin_by_impactiko-d4ch9gh (1).jpg (1140x701, 175K)

Spawn had some fun shit in it

I know people like to point out that 4 of the human fighters are japanese but on the flip side there's only 2 japanese gods, and only one of them is purely japanese (Susano). Bishamonten may be worshiped in japanese buddhism but his origin is south-asian.

ok, than name a few other seinen manga that are shonen without the power of friendship. or just a few who are like this manga, since you mention it's generic as fuck, there should be dozens of manga like this.

Adam is dead, he’s not the mc, user.

lmfao this fucking dude

Attached: x40.png (1324x1900, 2.4M)

fuck nobunaga
honestly i'm surprised that they didn't include him because anime loves raping his tortured soul. the japan power is still high but at least there's no nobunaga

>Tumangaonline
?

Imagine if Isshin become the rep. with katana, trident and guns.

Wouldn’t Buddha himself also count? I think Susano, Buddha and Bishimoten might only loose if they fight a nip human (but they also have the best chances of beating a nip human)

yeah, and americans very often do the same thing you just accused the mangaka of, so stop pretending it's "only the japs" that do this

did you? American media shits on white men 24/7 in order to prop up foreigners

Dude has the most kills of any modern soldier though...

a former MC is still listed as a MC even tho he's dead. he was a fighter, an important character which go some attention in the development department.

Have you consumed american media for only five years or something?

POST THE WIKI PAGE LUL

Are you stupid? The gods are also fighters and they are important and they recive developments and they are not main characters. Neither was adam, adam was a sidecharacter chosen by the mc to fight.
But that doesn’t have to do with anything, the claim that this is like any other action shounen is false cause action shounens rarely(if ever) have a non fighter mc.

doesn't make it any less retarded you idiot
same for american movies where they always save the world, they are made for an american audience but that doesn't make them any less retarded

the first hero gilgamesh who has fought gods

el santo the only modern day super hero
or
Jacob who wrestled an angel and won

Loki a cute. There is 0% chance he won't try to dick over the gods during Ragnarok.

Attached: loki.jpg (900x2520, 1003K)

No they don't. Japs have made fucking over their "resident foreigners" with rando superior natives into an art-form

Attached: b2.jpg (835x1200, 593K)

>the first hero gilgamesh who has fought gods
And won.

so they do it more, so what?
but claiming that americans """don't""""
lmao dude get a grip

Odin and Zeus will die for sure and Thor maybe.

I wonder if the author will pay attention to details and make Simo's valkyrie turn into a submachine gun. He's often reported as the deadliest sniper in history when in fact he racked at least an equal number of kills at semi-close range with a machine gun. His stealth level was stupidly good.

it's been going on for at least 10 years and ignoring the current treads because 50 years ago it was different is retarded

So, the strongest two gods have went, now humanity has a chance right...

To the god side I would, remove heracles and replce him with Baal or someone like that, not a fan of beelzebub either, maybe something american like Quetzalquotl.
The human side has to remove literally whi nip swordsman, nostradamus and maybe Qin Shi. I would add someone like prometheus or sysyphus or orion or someone like achilles (only one of these), an arturian knight or someone like saint george (not both) and Gilgamesh, and maybe Atila or the great Khan.

The original Ubermensch my boy Friedrich Nietsche.

"God is dead, and we have killed him."

>it’s been going on for 10 years
It began 10 years ago, maybe. It’s still nowhere near balanced, stay mad.

Jesus on the human side.
Jesus Christ is both fully human and fully God.

Odin, Buddha and Susanoo can still own pretty much anyone.

>Jesus Christ is both fully human and fully God.
And holly spirit.

Beelzebub is the only one guaranteed to lose on the gods' side

Still, not the strongest god warrior or the grandfather of all gods. At least we have a chance :).

this is great, thanks for the title

Attached: 1554918168924.jpg (720x960, 88K)

So wait, how the fuck are Valkyries able to amp humans up to the power of gods? Are Valkyries not created by the gods in this manga's universe? It seems weird that they'd be so strong that they could amp humans up to god levels.

adding a human who has no name just a title would be cool.
>the great khan
>the unknown soldier

also
>no cowboys
>no african warlords
>no fucking vikings
>NO FUCKING ARTHURIAN LEGENDS
>HOW THE FUCK DID YOU NOT INCLUDE THE INVENTOR Of A MARTIAL ART
also remove this jack the ripper meme.

well all of the humans have died so far and their valkyrie weapons were disintegrated as well so the god-slaying weapon transformation isn't doing hot right now. They get a gold star for trying their best.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYDxVFonup0
Valkiries are tough.

>jack the ripper
Is a winner.

How can you fight with sniper in close combat?

So far I understand that they just transform into their weapons (human made ones would shatter), the rest is just the guys being ridiculously strong.

picked the fuck up

Perfect mix of bishonen and muscles I must say. I wish Kyoani did half as good a job with the frees.

Attached: fujo scientist.jpg (198x186, 10K)

killing whores in whore killing area doesn't make a great killer

We don't know who the greatest killer is because he was never captured.

Don't you know?
Simo was good with an smg as well

simo used a submachine gun a lot

He'll fight like Hellsing or Black Cat then with magic bullet shit.

A liberal

Dubs confirm the disgusting lack of any arthurian legend character

A PPSH submachine gun with a sniper mode where it resembles a nagant.
The Finnish WW2 weapons looked like those as far as I'm aware

>>NO FUCKING ARTHURIAN LEGENDS
Not real humans.

The Unknown Soldier would have been great.
One of the best soldiers in the history of Mankind was a soldier who died without a name somewhere during a great war.

Hype for the Loki betrayal.

The humans that were picked to fight were already extreme levels of strong/talented.

The Valkyries turn into weapons to amplify those talents/give them a chance since mortal tools aren't good enough.

Adam just got a single knuckle duster, because he's that strong and didn't need more.

The author probably wants the human challengers to have a separate fighting style and I predict each of the valkyries will transform into a unique weapon. The story probably avoided having king Arthur for that reason, it's a problem to have so many sword fighters around, you can't hype a character as the best swordsman in history and then asspull another. Okita Souji and Sasaki Kojiro are both swordsmen but Okita was also known for his skill with a bokken/shinai so it would be an interesting twist if the Valkyrie turned into a wooden sword in his case.

>nigga rises from the tomb

Holy shit what a missed opportunity.

Attached: 1280px-Tomb_of_the_Unknowns,_with_U.S._Navy_sailor_and_woman,_May_1943.jpg (1280x999, 148K)

Why is Poseidon a pretty boy while Zues is a withered nutsack that can inflate?

I wouldn't mind if humanity just lost it all, but put up such a fight and excited the gods so much that they gained respect for them and decided to keep them around. Both Thor and Zeus have walked away from their fights happier and respecting Humanity, even the crowd is changing.

But I'm worried we'll probably see some glorious Nippon Banzai bullshit wins.

I've carefully looked at all the human panels and i've yet to find a single black guy

what did the nip mean by this

>if humans will die out your fuckfest will end on forever
IIRC they said they'd replace humanity with something new, just resetting the test tube basically.

The first things the Gods note about him when he steps out is that he's cute as fuck.

Loki and Hermes are both pretty sketchy

>tfw no Merlin being more out magicing a god but losing
>tfw no lancelot beating a god then dying after the fight apologizing to Arthur for betraying him as he turns to dust
>tfw no Galahad being noble and beautiful a god gives up rather than killing him
its fine. i'm fine.

Obviously, they don't count as humans.

Also, there's no fucking way this manga ends with 13 fights and nothing further. 100% chance of foul play and a rematch with a new lineup.

Doesn't mean Aphrodite would be happy with that.

Fate contains enough arthurian wankery to last a lifetime.

The human list is fine, should have included Jesus though.

true

>should have included a literal hippie non violent GOD to fight for the human side

yikes and chriscuck pilled

>no Hou Yi vs Apollo
>we'll never get to see Hou Yi shooting down the tenth sun out of the sky
It would be fucking kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAPgPH9hsI&list=RDOuSSXOQ-1bI&index=4
Show me a good time, Jack.

Attached: Metal-Gear-Rising-Revengeance-VGA-2011-Trailer_5.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Nice trips. I'm not a christcuck, I just think the author would handle it in a funny manner. Though Adam already basically fulfilled that role, so never mind. Jack the Ripper does not belong on the list, though.

>tfw no Jack the Ripper vs Aphrodite fight

>Also, there's no fucking way this manga ends with 13 fights and nothing further.
Agreed. If this wasn't the case, they wouldn't be introducing gods not on the roster so prominently, such as Aphrodite, Hermes, Ares, etc.

daddy no

Attached: y32.png (1439x2048, 1.54M)

How fucked would the gods be if they were in the roster?
youtube.com/watch?v=A6cSbof7Pik

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

Gotta admit I shed some tears to this page and the end of the fight.

So, this is technically Kengan Ashura, but with gods.

Read about Zeus then.

Kojiro is going to get elongated sword like in Yaiba, isn't he?

Just read it through, really fun designs, some neat ideas. Overall the concept/setting is very willy-nilly, the author doesn't seem to care about the internal rules and yet he brings in retarded attempts at grounding action like "you see, zeus is compressing his muscles, everything makes sense, right?". Everything is a vessel for author to have fun with big moments, expressions and designs. Really solid 7/10 but author forgone any attempts at greatness of his overall work even though big moments are really good in a fun way.

>Tournament ends in a decisive defeat for humanity (or is heading in that direction)
>but a number of the gods change their minds after gaining respect for them
>a schism between the gods occur and it turns into a bigger mess

The author is really emphasizing how bored the Gods were until this, and how their tone is shifting. Seems obvious the decision to wipe out Humanity won't be unanimous for much longer.

The whole chapter was pretty sad.

Pretty much, yeah. No deep plot here, just entertaining characters and fights.

>humans defeated but Gods had so much fun they decide to this tournament every thousand years instead of destroying humanity

OP for once wasnt a total fag. This Manga is good.

No YHWH here, so they would actually manage properly.
Doomguy alone would destroy this war.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
>Mortal Kombaaaaat

The forces would just cancel out. Sasuga, Nippon science.

i actually really wanted him to win. would be nice if Zeus couldn't walk away from this fight either and just died on the spot after winning. would have set a nice president for one of the oldest and most powerful gods actually dying.

Like Predator 2 movie.

But he didn't kill on average 3-4 people a day. During the whole war.

I just read this shit and I DEMAND MORE

that was so epic and emotional.
actually I can't imagine any other battle in the manga will suprass it.

It's strange how the gods look like humans completely, but treat them as animals (evolved monkeys).

It's okay guys, papa was happy to die fighting for his children.

Attached: V4.png (1010x1450, 1.4M)

Maybe they should have replaced Jack the Ripper with a future warrior that hasn't happened yet.

>The Unknown Soldier is actually one guy
>All the Tombs across the globe contain a piece of his body
>The Valkyries unseal him

I CANNOT CONTAIN MY ERECTION

Attached: download.jpg (848x480, 54K)

It would be more accurate to say they see humanity as sims characters.

When will get to see Goddesses and Female Valkyries fight each other soon?

That's not really how it works in Predator 2. The rules of the hunt state that the victor gets to walk away because strength is respected. But Danny glover won in the end hence why he was gifted a trophy from a previous hunt and allowed to live.

>Lu Bu was the strongest Adam was human god.
Should be only magic and gunfights after that.

I agree, this is my favorite meme in things like this.

Lucifer should be on human side even if he doesn't like them. Because he hates gods especially pagan gods.

Attached: Lucifer-The-Fallen-black-n-white-demon-morality-12303595-529-600.jpg (529x600, 151K)

But the Predators always search the stronger "fighters" in the universe to show the skills and superiority with their "tribe", that was the interpretation in Predator 2.

>NO FUCKING ARTHURIAN LEGENDS
This is the biggest flaw.

No Arthur? No Lancelot?

Having a quick pull where Excalibur is a divine weapon in its own right and able to hurt the gods in addition to fighting with his Valkyrie weapon. It writes itself.

But I am pretty interested to see Jack the Ripper (Calling it now, Knife-Loli).

Attached: GoodKnight1.jpg (368x410, 27K)

Dracula would have some words with the gods with vampire powers.

Attached: Vlad_Tepes_Vlad-The-Impaler1.jpg (1205x1528, 341K)

>the only curb stomp in the manga for the heroes
>immediately attacks a human female after the fight
>killed by some legendary cop like John P. St. John or another serial killer in defense of the woman.
>better yet the woman he attacks is a serial killer like Juana Barraza who was a pro wrestler and strangled people in their sleep

holy shit thats some good shit senpai
>sucks the divinity from a god also killing them
>puts their head on a pike scaring the living shit out of humanity and the gods alike
yes. i can get with this

>King Leonidas
youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8
Lol
King Leonidas vs Zeus or Hercules.

knife loli with huge knockers

Add King Arthur for the humans, I’m amazed you can have a list of legendary folk heroes without him.

The absolute madman!

So, who won?

>Jack curbstomps in his round.
>Later, can't find him to celebrate.
>Finding he has both a taste and aptitude for godslaying, Ripper is leaving a trail of godly corpses and no evidence to track him down with.
>B-plot rolls out where for reasons they have to find and stop him while the tournament continues.

Attached: OwtheEdge.jpg (400x366, 41K)

>Especially when Xerxes was god or something.

Zeus, because even though he is floored in a puddle of his own blood after getting trashed by a walking corpse who he couldn't land more than three blows against even with lightspeed titan-slaying punches, and he only got that far due to random chance blinding Adam, he is still alive where Adam has died to exhaustion, he wins by default.

It feel unfair but well, at least Adam was based. I am thinking the manga is going to end with gods wining but acknowledging humans have something gods lack, and letting humans to live.

I dunno, I thought this was a good take. You could even consider his punches themselves as his 'thunderbolts'.

Yeah, back in the first chapter with Thor vs Lu Bu, it was mentioned that it was the gods' weapons that gave them an unquestionable superiority over any champions of mankind.

I dunno. He might consider it as a method of helping all humans achieve Nirvana. Kill them and remove them from the cycle of reincarnation = no more suffering, ever.

>tfw Adam died with a smile on his face and his corpse kept throwing punches
F

>no more suffering, ever.
No more lessons and experience.

>Rasputin
Fuckin why? There is a shit ton of better slav candidates to pick. Unless he is gonna pull of some bullshit Koschei level indestructability I don't see him doing much.

Your right, I mistook the post you'd replied too for another one.

Man, I'd love it if Rasputin was the final point decider.

Hopefully, he's not dying anyway.

Rasputin is immortal as fuck also all his assassins died with strange obstacles.
He has chance to defeat gods along with Tesla.

Brunhild reminds me to the personality of Athena from the greek myth, she believe at lot in humans.

Tesla have actual laser nukes in arsenal

His whole schtick will be freaking people out and being ridiculously hard to kill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8

Attached: Drifters.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

While seeing an endurance much with him slowly grinding his oponnent down while refusing to die would be cool, I'm kinda tired of seeing a version of him show up when slavic historic figures are concerned. It is always either him, Stalin or Ivan the Terrible.
Or big dick mind control if you wanna go closer to his historic accounts.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the original plan was for Rasputin to fight Zeus and just tank hits until the old guy got tired.

Adam probably would of been a free win against most of the other gods.

When I said freaking people out I meant that too. Just ducking with peoples heads in general.

It'd be a real shame if he doesn't show up, but it seems like they're avoiding Abrahamic shit.

Attached: Luci.jpg (1200x675, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EAL0osGlG58
Oda Nabunaga should be in.

Oda Nobunaga + anime = shit

>Adam there.
Lucifer should show up.

For Adam you can pretend he's the representative of the "first man" most religions have.

>Samuel there too.

I mean wouldn’t Lucifer be the Serpent that framed Eve and got absolutely destroyed by Adam?

Stalin isn't even Slavic, he was Georgian.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOL-EJZjmp0
Herc is a bad guy, what the heck? How is this even works.

Lucifer, the Serpent, and Satan are generally different entities in most interpretations.

I want to like this manga but it's so fucking ugly and it's not on purpose. Why must the artist be such a talentless amateur?

In his legend he ascends to Godhood.

We just haven’t seen him yet and don’t know anything about his character or feelings about Humanity.

I actually like the art

Lucifer send serpent, or it was Lilith.

Is author a huge Fatefag? Because it feels like he is.

Why not bring Jesus to the fight' Isnt he a human?

Jesus would never fight

Jesus isn't a fighter, he's a manipulator.

Add Elon Musk to humanity

You are a huge fatefag who never read or watched anything else.

Did you forget the time he drove the whores and merchants out of the synagogue? Jesus may preach turning the other cheek, but he's not above whooping ass.

Attached: Jesusclearstemple.jpg (728x900, 134K)

It’s literally nothing like Fate though

So, is Tesla going to be iron man or have eletric powers?

>being a fatefag

Attached: 1551821936910.png (568x438, 106K)

hitler and jesus for humanity

>Bring in Omnipotent Man/God
You'd have to pull some bullshit to justify him losing, and that would feel cheap and contrived. Better to leave him out of it to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=wV_CwCTOOMI
There is Ra in that list?

Attached: Ra.jpg (880x880, 492K)

Also his entire role religiously is to intercede on behalf of humanity by dying for our sins, which would fit the theme of the tournament. Still, having a big G god present would make the whole thing more obviously pointless than it already is.

Revelations Jesus wears a vestment dipped in blood, slaughters the wicked, and calls the birds of the earth to devour the flesh of kings and captains.

With all the other pantheons that the Nips ignore.

You aren't going to see Mithra or Zoroaster either, much less more minor cults like ISIS or any of the pre-Viking European Pagan deities.

Or maybe just Ra is good guy all along.

Anubis in list.

simo about to have 100% accuracy as his ability

>Buddha
>On the god side

Attached: 1549552307616.png (778x272, 141K)

>Hitler and Jesus
>implying Hitler wasn’t the reincarnation of Jesus back for his revenge on the Jews for perverting God’s Word

Watch as he’s just hiding in the crowds and the only way to attack him is AOE attacks on the spectators

Well, having the Big G doesn't mean that Jesus himself couldn't be written in an interesting way. We already have a story that validates most other belief systems, and each mythology has more than a few divine mortals in their roster. Getting Adam is good enough for me and he was well written and presented, but little J could have gone into his match with a wooden mallet or a whip for maximum irony and preached philosophical while kicking ass.

Ya'll are foolin yaselves. This is a battle manga about battle maniacs and heroic deaths. This author cares 0% about actual history or mythology. We'll, maybe, get a Loki betrayal if we're lucky.

>Kojiro
>Not Musashi
>Okita Souji when you already have a swordtard
Raiden Tameemon is the only one I didn't know from this list, but he seems based as fuck after a quick google.
Picked up.

Jesus was a carpenter. He'd build the arena.

Enlightenment sure is a bitch ain't it.

At Least Susanoo no mikoto, should be done right.

Attached: kEE9i.jpg (390x963, 280K)

for political reasons being the rikishi of an opposition faction. granted he still hold records to this day and kicked the shit out of yokozuna of his time

>Inb4 conceptual projectiles laced with patriotism and hatred for bolsheviks

And Adam is?

>salty american cuck

> Ghandi
> Not nuking everything

>no rape involved
I dont recall being involved in the first place....

youtube.com/watch?v=KuidJ69c7uU
youtube.com/watch?v=v2bmO2jbIcY
Would be cool if Yasuri shichika was a real historical person.
Also Yagyu Jubei or Goemon should be in.

Could be literally any nationality, Mad Jack Churchill, One of the female Russian snipers from Stalingrad, Hell, I'd settle for an Italian if you could find one worth talking about.

read the bible

think how mjolnir and other god weapons weren't created by the gods themselves afaik. so it's not a stretch that valkyries can create them. they're also norse-hindu-olympian gods which lets them down their power a bit, even zeus only came from a higher god which he defeated. humanity seems to get upped a bit for being in a battle manga, allowing them to wield these weapons. then one may have a meme power with alternative background. but even that isn't enough apparently so far.
since having only the last guy win everything seems boring, it's unclear how they would win. loki's theory seems strong

Who know, there is must be somewhere the first human.

I'm hype for anubis

series is garbage

>zeus pulls za warudo followed by it's not even my final form then becomes a robotnik abomination
wut did I read?

Jesus fuck did his right arm got stung by a fucking bee? It looks like it is swollen(not buff swole)

Absolutely based

I want to FUCK Gier

Attached: x22.png (1441x548, 631K)

HOW can anyone else surpass freaking Lubu AND Adam?

>tesla
>rasputin
>simo häyä

Attached: 1442082675360.jpg (437x471, 26K)

>Aphrodite
>Not Hermaphroditus
Nigga do you even know where you are?

Attached: 1448562677818.png (625x626, 23K)

daddy

Attached: 1537677914491.jpg (960x960, 41K)

its funny because the rank of the "unknown soldier " is always "higher than you"

In ancient times, before bras, the way to support your tits was to have manslaves hold them up for you

Literally FGO.

In terms of raw power, they won't. Just like the rest of the gods aren't likely to approach Thor and Zeus in the same way.

Sasaki has to win because unless humanity loses 4 straight fights and gets wiped out or the manga drops the tournament format there'll be no tension in the next three matches

>not having him actually be the embodiment of every soldier in a war to have died without being remembered

Picked up because of this thread and I fucking love it. Thanks user.

would mohammed (pbuh) or jesus fight for humans or for gods?

Mortal kombat.
Literally almost same.

Attached: mk.jpg (670x409, 40K)

>replies to the bait post
>"n-nuh huh I didn't take the bait"

They didnt get random powers, Valkyrie turns themselves into weapons that the human champions desire that can rival the gods weapons. Also their ability is literally just what humanity romanticized about them, like lubu piercing the sky

Nah Adam meme ability is that he was created as a perfect image of god himself, thus hes got the ability to mirror a gods attack.

youtube.com/watch?v=RKbFg0VSgFA
Need ninjas

How often does the manga come out/ how often is it updated?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZVCDWcfKqA
F

>Not Nietzsche
Disappointing

i'd say weekly from the amount of threads recently

The manga is monthly

Scanlations are weekly and I think it updates weekly as well. We're 3 chapters behind the raws.

>Nietzsche
Bring the idea.
Lenin and Nobunaga was had success in gods killing.

Jack the Ripper will need some mana!

Attached: 4.jpg (1248x1819, 591K)

>because he's that strong
My Issue is Adam is praetor of mankind, who the fuck is going to outclass him? I know the first man to be created in god's image and also has dominion over all beasts doesnt equal strength but after him going toe to toe with Zeus who isnt some low level god, who is also practically the strongest god on the list whilst Odin. Just fuck, how are the humans going to win this?

>Loki a cute. There is 0% chance he won't try to dick over the gods during Ragnarok.
He will probably be the last one to fight and probably give up before the fight even start

D E S I G N A T E D
S H I T T I N G
T H R E A D

>Just fuck, how are the humans going to win this?
How does anyone win anything in battle manga? A S S P U L L S

Rasputin just tank everything, and Tesla BTFO everyone with lasers and electricity.
Simo Hayha and Kintoki has a good chances.

So what are the chances we leave Adam vs Zeus as the highest tier fight. The way these things go I fully expect random japanese fighter to be stronger than adam and one of the remaining gods to be substituted at the last second for some other god who is "the strongest of them all secretly even Zeus would stand no chance haha".

>you'll never be a hero of mankind
>you'll never be summoned from beyond death to fight against the Gods
>you'll never defeat your opponent after a battle that will be remembered for eternity
>you'll never get nursed back to health by a worried Geir
>you'll never start making rough and passionate sex with her even though the fights are still happening
>you'll never fuck her like there's no tomorrow because there might not be one if humanity loses
Why do we even live

Simo Hayha should show a Hellsing rip off.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuSSXOQ-1bI&list=RDN3472Q6kvg0&index=11
>Jack the ripper
Memes Jack

I keep hearing this but no one has given any proof

this man is your dad he fights for YOU

Attached: file.png (1441x2048, 2.49M)

This was a surprisingly beautiful page.

Rather, Musashi was just good at psychological warfare, he knew a pissed off opponent wouldn't be as skillfull as he normally was and easier to beat.
For example, his battle against Kojiro where he kept him waiting for hours and made a sword out of his paddle, in the end Sasaki rushed in without considering the circumstances because he was fucking mad, in the end Musashi used the sun behind him to land a decisive strike with a fucking paddle.

Attached: y51.png (1438x2048, 1.65M)

>My Issue is Adam is praetor of mankind, who the fuck is going to outclass him?
Overall? Nobody. Just like we likely won't see a god that outclasses Zeus.

What we will see are more quirky and specialized fights. But the main bruisers, Lu Bu and Adam, are out.

>how are the humans going to win this?
They probably won't. Chances are they'll just inspire the gods to spare them.

>bruisers

Adam didn't fought in wars, Lu Bu didn't fights against modern weapons.
New>old

>So what are the chances we leave Adam vs Zeus as the highest tier fight
At the end of the day Adam will still be the most based

Attached: y39.png (2813x2048, 3.39M)

What's your basis for "just good at" rather than "also good at"?

except it almost never works that way, and probably doesn't here.

Qin Shi Huang is strong too.

New has tactics against old.

Poor choice of words, Musashi was skilled as fuck too so I don't even know why I wrote "just".
I should reread my posts more before submitting.

REQUESTING A DO IT FOR HIM EDIT WITH ADAM PLEASE

Attached: file.png (1445x2048, 2.3M)

do it yourself

This, I would say Hermes is more suspicious than Loki even, dude looks like a devil

>Killing off the only good character.
>Again.

Dropped, will return after the strongest warriors to ever live, the Nippon warriors, bukkakke the gods to the point the earth is reshaped in the image of glorious Nippon.

Attached: 1528985689187.jpg (954x681, 134K)

we literally have not met the others, and besides, even if all the nips win, which I doubt, 3 non-nips also need to win. Plus there are only 2 nip gods in the pantheon and they're most likely going to lose to gaijin. Also Thor is based and Zeus pretty fun

>tournament arc
>tournament manga

Eww

This from the Apo manga?

That's a doujin, the master is the FGO dude

Gilgamesh, I am 100% certain that there are going to be changes to the rooster. Gil is just too good of a fit for #1 human to not be included.

Where is Lucifer?
I want him to side with human just to digck to anyone

if u wanna speed read thats ok. what are they gonna do?

Thats right nothing cause they're all cucks.

>all of humanity crying
Shit was nice

Being Hindu, I'm excited to see a male representative. FF and LoL opened the gates for Rule 34 of Ice-Bimbo Shiva and Kali. I just want to see some eye-beams and trishal-stabbings, you know? Not question if it's heresy to fap to r34 of blue ploygons...

Would Adam have won if he was against Shiva like the original plans?

It's one of the best Jack doujins.

Zeus is the strongest god, or at least the leader, and Shiva looked pretty intimidated by him, so i don't doubt Adam probably would have crushed almost any other god easily

Eh I still think it was about matchups. Zeus went full fistfight, if he started zapping his ass, I don't think Adam would've survived that long. Maybe Shiva has some long range attacks, elemental attacks and shit. I don't think Adam can copy THOSE.

I am pretty sure he can. He was able to copy a punch that surpassed time. And could turn his hands into claws when he copied the snakes attack.

I feel like Adam's weak point would be wide undodgeable attacks

Eh those are still kinda "physical" attacks. Summoning fire, lightning or something isn't something I could see him doing.
Copying a "LIGHTNING PUNCH" or "FIRE PUNCH" sure, but Adam suddenly using LAVA BREATH doesn't seem likely.

Thing is, can't adam just dodge the attacks like normal? Even while copying Zeus' punches he dodged every single one through a combination of reflexes and the Eyes of the Lord. Even if he can't copy shiva's elemental attacks, he can easily just get in since we know Adam can dodge even time-stop punches.

doesnt shiva have a bow or something

Simply use massive explosions that cant be dodged,

Shiva has a lot of bullshit, including weapons that can destroy the universe, but if Zeus didn't have his lighting he most likely wont have a lot of stuff

>because he sees himself as the father of all humankind and wants to protect his children
HOLY fucking shit user

But the second problem is that Adam just tanked multiple blows from Zeus that were stated to still be death blows. I honestly think that even if Shiva could launch such an attack, he either wouldn't have opened with such a move seeing as the previous 2 gods had reserved their stronger moves for the end. And if Shiva isn't as durable as Zeus he might just fall victim to a counter or retaliation and not have the graces to be able to snap his head back into place.

It will have to wait until Shiva has a chance to show his stuff, but I'd put my money on Adam winning that one and it's a good thing Zeus got impatient.

>no Romans or Genghis Khan
dumb list desu

zeus won against titans tho
it's probably why zeus asked to get into the matchup

One of the best fucking lines i may have read from a manga

Attached: Urabcry.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

>Jesus may preach turning the other cheek
Someone tell me if I'm wrong but isn't that misunderstood because back then phrases and actions had different meanings?

Attached: 1518919882193.png (1380x511, 381K)

Its Terra Formars all over again.

PAPA ;_;

Attached: rIPERINMO.jpg (425x260, 48K)

Simo Hayha becomes Simo Haiyai

Jesus may have died for our sins, but Adam died for us.

Attached: Touma.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Jesus died for us you dumbfuck, he sacrificed himself to safe us

Attached: 1546688256248.jpg (1366x768, 114K)

where did you get this image?

Adam vs Zeus should have been the last fight
Perseus should have fought here instead

You know its true

Its true. This was final battle tier shit, when you peak early you only fall further.

>final battle tier
>just punch harder bro!
Nah, the fight is shit as hell.

But people are still going to hell
We still are sinning and will continue to sin
He was a fucking jobber that died for nothing

Imagine not getting christianity

Attached: 1554884927402.png (503x531, 257K)

>brunhildr
So siegfried is here and her special connection to mankind? Cool.

You're wrong. Or rather, you're mislead by a wrong picture. I'm sorry to inform you but everything in that picture is absolute nonsense. There is absolutely no possible way to doubt that Jesus (as written in the bible) was pacifist. A roman soldier was wounded during his arrest and Jesus healed him. He quite literally healed his enemies. He is a martyr because he was wrongfully accused of not being pacifist. Martyrdom is how early christianity spread. It left a lasting impression in the mind of people back then specifically because christians didn't fight back.

>no nietzsche
Dropped

Buddha being on the Heaven side strikes me as pretty odd for both theological and "he was a fucking real person" reasons

The fuck is Tesla going to do?

I'd remove kintoki or the ripper and add David or Dracula.
or add Rübezahl.

Mankind's choice is bizarre as fuck, plus where's siegfried? My myth lover side is getting irritated with some inconsistencies but it looks good so far.

Heracles was also mortal but eventually became a full-fledged god. Since the roster has both Heracles and Buddha I assume the story will expend a little on the concept of humans becoming a god during their lifetime.

You could of course have the old trope of big G getting bored and making a new universe for himself with the rest of the gods just being pretenders that came into power after he left in the universe G abandoned.

Goes even further and add old man Kratos on human side just to see Zeus and maybe Loki shit their pants

sounds dumb

you can go watch american media then where all the greatest heroes in the whole universe come from america, or if by some chance come from another planet they also live in america and feel american.

fucking hell this is good.

Attached: 36.jpg (2048x1456, 902K)

>record of ragnarok
jealous white boi?

Yeah it’s made fairly clear that in terms of power and raw fighting ability, Zeus is one of the stronger if not the strongest god.

The Valkyrie lady pretty much thought Adam was a shoe-in win up until Zeus walked out.

Zeus was able to physically intimidate and force Shiva to kneel while in his withered old state. Pretty sure Adam would have shredded him.

Fucking One Pissers, it's not even bait, they are just casuals who've read a couple of manga and don't know shit about the classics

to get strong enough to be there one day. now go lift brethren

cant wait to see the anime
so fucking based

kek

>muh japanese wanking
Isn't Adam american?

youtube.com/watch?v=68fjDpKVy6U
Simo Hayha, Rasputin and Tesla and Sakata Kintoki, will show gods the true human strength of science.

Attached: Shouyou.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

African

>Isn't Adam american?
user holy shit you're dumb

Attached: 1460948571398.jpg (349x344, 22K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HB2XX_MLjQU
youtube.com/watch?v=lyTRPwC4aVc
Imaging Okita debut

t.basedboy

youtube.com/watch?v=HlmhDY9TT04
Souji Okita will be last hope of humanity, and he will wreck all of the gods with smug face. That would be cool.
Nipwank, but still...

Attached: gintama-okita-sougo-paren-samurai-vzgliad-anime.jpg (1332x850, 156K)

Calling it, gods will 4-0 but they will continue the tournament because of their greed and arrogance but also to punish the Valkyries.

Dove lover litteraly can break the earth in half and design a unblockable, undodgeable death ray you know, just imagine what kind of shit his valkyrie will turn into

Gilgamesh vs Herc would be interesting to watch. Gilgamesh is on two-thirds divine.

Loki should mess it up by canon.

Buddha might

>Tesla and Nostradamus
>No Alexander the Great

Weird flex but okay.

Nastradoomus will predict every outcome, and choose the right one.

buddha should be on the human side

Just as Hercules.

youtube.com/watch?v=pO6YyTbPWDA&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=asHf508XwM8
Ryofu Housen noooooooooo!

what is this? i don't remember seeing it

because it's more interesting to have a guy that can predict the future* and a guy that can do lighting than another brawler
*or it would be if the whole stick of the first japanese guy wasn't that

>A roman soldier was wounded during his arrest and Jesus healed him
That doesn't seem any different than the same shows of resistance in the pic you're responding to. You also haven't explained at all what is wrong or nonsense about it.

It's from the Spanish scans

Is this Kengan Asura killer?

Thanks, I started reading it and it's pretty damn good so far. Hope it'll stay that way.

Attached: 1547211654114.jpg (704x704, 124K)

Baki+Kengan Asura+Fate stay night+Mortal Kombat

remove weird non-fighters like rasputin and tesla
add beowulf and gengis khan

Lu Bu and Adam was stronger than them, there is no point to put with strength on the ring anymore. Only science and immortality, swords mastering have a chance.

>leaf doesn't fall off
dropped

For all its faults, Fate usually has a pretty good roster. I don't know how the fuck Gilgamesh and King Arthur aren't on the list for the human side. Nietzsche should be in there too, for laughs. On the god's side, personally I'd swap out Beelzebub and Heracles for Quetzalcoatl and Cernunnos.

Gilgamesh should there.

Blubber

Attached: i-025.png (835x1200, 1.23M)

>It's from the Spanish scans
how it explain anything?

because the spanish scans are ahead? dipshit.

oh right i was thinking of nietzsche when i read nostradamus. so then nostradamus is just an astronomer, what's he going to do?

He is Dr. Strange tier.

I thought he'd be able to see the future, but apparently the upcoming nip swordsman can do that, so I dunno

kojiro is just using the meme "enemy has no openings so whatever i do i die", nostradamus will be straight up future seeing mid fight

That's just kojiro-fan propaganda and none of that is true other than musashi pissing kojiro off, he was just way better than him in any way, the sun part is so fucking retarded bullshit that is clearly added by a third part to show why their fav samurai lost.

Musashi wasn't real fighter either. He run away from Buddhist monks.

>Qin Shi Huang
What is his power level?

Something Something unite China. He's literally the most wanked chinese figure.

what's his power gonna be? what if he unites all of china into a single person and then fights in that form?

Became first emperor of China by unifying (conquering) everyone else, built the terracotta army as his mausoleum, supposedly died because he drank mercury that was believed to be the elixir of immortality.

He wrote book art of war. He well known how to war.

Probably something close to that. I expect him to summon and army of chinks to fight with him or an army of stone soldiers.

Not really. Usually he’s depicted as a cruel and evil tyrant in Chinese culture

you’re thinking of sun tzu

Where the fuck is aniki?

Attached: Aniki.jpg (800x450, 76K)

>sun tzu
Right.

why sun tzu not on the list? he'd wreck gods

Why Gilgamesh not on the list he wreck gods too?

Hannibal Barca or Scipio Africanus

well he already on fate. he can't be in two places

This is just like God is Dead comic, what a clusterfuck. HFY is really a cringe trope.

I'm looking forward to the fight with Tesla where he just pulls put a bunch of overpowered inventions and the whole thing is an allegory for technology vs religion.

this but cautiously added by lack of irony

So are 60% of the humanity's champions, doesn't stop them. Only Simo, Nostradamus, Raiden, Adam and Qin Shi don't have counterparts in Fate.

are humans even winning this lmao

>For all its faults, Fate usually has a pretty good roster. I don't know how the fuck Gilgamesh and King Arthur aren't on the list for the human side.
It's to avoid comparisons to Fate. Arthur and Gil are like the mascots for the series at this point

>Adam has a sharingan
Still pretty cool though, the time measure for each use was a nice touch.

Let me guess, healing someone was secretly a passive aggressive insult during Jesus' time period and the world forgot except for that one internet shitposter who inexplicably knows the real history of the world and should be trusted? Is that how this conversation will always go? You can make the claim (an empty nonsense claim without proof) that turning the other cheek was secretly a play on words and a passive aggressive insult but you cannot claim that healing an enemy is secretly a passive-aggressive insult. There are no words being misunderstood, it's just an action and it's impossible to interpret it as aggressive. In the gospel of John, Matthew and Luke, during his arrest, Jesus criticizes his own men for fighting back (causing the act of violence that lead to the cut ear). Let me guess, it was secretly a passive aggressive insult directed at the romans when Jesus told his own men to be ashamed of their actions? Is that the big brain christian defensive move, telling other christians that they are wrong to secretly prove they are right? This conversation and that picture are a fucking embarrasment to critical thinking.

Asians know Tsunzu is overrated as hell, he is only popular in west.

Attached: 1475282310815.png (330x432, 91K)

can't do them, they're already in drifters. why do you think nobunaga hijikata etc weren't added but this random kojiro guy was?

I want mike tyson in his prime, not drugged, and motivated form to show up
youtube.com/watch?v=58aMy4MzVsU

they aren't. if you search for raws they still are at chapter 12 and the site tumanga has only 11 chapters. you fucking stupid spic

Mangadex has chapter 15 in Italian or spanish. Everyone else is behind them.

You're actually retarded.

At least check before sperging out.

Attached: new.png (1389x159, 18K)

>/pol/tard can't read
What a surprise

what a disgusting language you spic subhumans

>Im a hillbilly that cannot read more than one lenguage

mangadex lol what a fucking shithole of a site

Rasputin here too so what? But dude is immortal so being in drifters not a problem for him.
Also Lu Bu in fate too.

looks like it really became a "glorious nippon warrior saves the humanity" i can't believe the author killed adam just for the sake of glory to nippon and his warriors(literally who) japanese warrior? what a fucking joke bunch of bald manlets can go fuck themselves

Attached: images.jpg (255x198, 10K)

hahaha

>Buddha might
Buddha defeated Sun Wukong. Motherfucking Sun Wukong, a being so blessed with martial prowess and mystical energy that he singlehandedly thrashed the entire Chinese pantheon of gods in a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan-tier cosmic battle. Sun Wukong made the gods eat shit for looking down on him, and they shamelessly had to ask Buddha for help. Buddha agreed the monkey needed to be tamed and grasped the entire Earth to trap him. Sun Wukong tried to run away from Budha's fingers, but they chased him across the globe until he found himself grasped in Buddhas palm. This is the prelude to Journey to the West.

Zeus is strong. Need Tesla lasers to deal with him.

it is unforgivable. fuck japan and its people

Mangadex shits on Batoto
>One page view mode to read all pages in a chapter by scrolling down
>Dark theme
>Keeps track of read chapters for followed pages
>Individual chapter discussions

Attached: 1522224999964.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

tbf we don't know if the new guy will win yet, though it does seem likely. Adam really should've been a later fight though, it'll be hard to top him. Really, I think the format is the issue here since no matter what happens each fight we're not gonna see the fighters matter again later on, so there's not much time to build up each character.

robotnik zeus is the literal stuff of nightmares. like what the absolute fuck

Attached: sonic 2.png (642x474, 52K)

The fact that Zeus his father never stopped Heracles from slugging someone in the face if he thought the guy deserved it. When Thanatos came to take wife of his friend he beat him until god started calling mommy. He also freed Prometheus.

Dobrinya Nikitich would have been a much better candidate if you want to go with Russian folklore.

Attached: Dobrinya Nikitich.jpg (1361x1837, 440K)

Muromets is kinda of go to when it comes to bogatyrs, but Dobrinya is a 2nd best easily. If they wanted to have actual people though:
>Peresvet
>Kolovrat
>Nevskiy
>Peter the 1st