How many people watch anime in the world?

Attached: b0c.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/NrLFr
statista.com/statistics/594952/crunchyroll-users/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/186731914/#q186731914
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

about 100 million. if we include casuals number will be hundreds of millions probably

Zero.

At least one.

Id reckon probably 15 or 16 people at least

If you include me it's at least 17

At least one but no more than 7.53 billion.

Yes

>about 100 million
I doubt there is even more than 10 million.

Retard

May I ask why you called me a retard?

Do you know how many people live in the world?

7 billion?

2 to 3 billion.

That's a tricky one.
No person watches anime, since if you watch it you're disqualified as a human.

that would mean 2-3 in 7 people watch anime

yeah of course it depends on what you call watching anime In mexicoland 9 out of 10 have watched dragon ball does that count?

A lot of them aren't really people though

Not enough.

all of them

Realistically 1 in 5 in first world countries, Anime is essentially part of pop culture at this stage. My estimate is 300 mil

probably around 100 billion
just a rough estimate tho

i would say around 500 milion , the arabic anime group i was subscribed to had more members than the soccer groups, and soccer is pretty big.

people who watched at least one anime yes people who are still watching anime? no. my estimate would 1 in 100 in first world countries and 1 in 1000 in poor countries. i'm sure there are a lot of people who don't even know what anime is in poor countries

bout tree fiddy

there are more people who watch anime in poor countries than in rich ones.

imgur.com/a/NrLFr

anime convention in baghdad , iraq although iraq is somewhat richer than most arabic countries.

i had africa and india in my mind when i said that but okay.

Too fucking many

This is strange to me for some reason. I always assume other cultures have their own customs and interests. I see the irony anime being Japanese and all.

Maybe I'm just a fucking racist who knows

Bilibili alone has 30m+ users

Not every one of them watch anime though. Most of them are into gaming

30 gorillion

Crunchyroll has 45mil

it says 2 mil here statista.com/statistics/594952/crunchyroll-users/

*Currently 2 mil paying customers.

45 million registered users overall

on twitter it feels like everybody is watching anime

How many people follow seasonals I wonder?

I think most people here don't know how niche anime is.

>125 million in japan
>assuming 1/10 watches anime, since its the birth country of the medium
>12.5 million people
>crunchyroll has a traffic website of around 50-60 million
>assuming 1/5 of them actually watch anime and are not there by chance
>10 million
>10+12.5 = 22.5
>i doubt there is even more than 10 million
just taking crunchyroll into consideration makes your response bullshit, and these are numbers that are most likely, massively downgraded and that dont take into account the 90% of people that watch anime from pirating and other sources (tv for example)

I'm sure USA alone has more than 10 million.

100 million sounds like an accurate estimation if you mean "watches atleast 1 anime a year"

If you mean watch anime as regularly as watching movies it's probably closer to 10 million or less.

Kinda depends on what you consider watching anime.
>Pretty much everyone in the world has seen a snippit of dbz, sailor moon, pokemon, or naruto
>Everywhere, and I mean everywhere in the world that has Tv programming has some sort of anime, especially older ones, especially for kids.
>Most kids in this world for two generations grew up with some anime programming.

For people who watch anime and seek out anime I'd estimate between 200 million to 1.5 bil

Also cause I was board waiting for a train for 2 hours I went around asking people if they like anime. There was only 1 person that didn't know what it is, there was only one person who said they don't like it that much, and there was one girl who said she liked oldschool stuff like sailor moon. I also heard while passing by anime brought up between two adults.

Lastly there was a thread about this two weeks ago touching on some good points: boards.fireden.net/a/thread/186731914/#q186731914

>200 million to 1.5 bil

you got a problem with these estimates?

well yeah. the world population is about 7.5 bil you know.

Maybe 100 million if we don't count normalfag anime and shounenshit. Probably over a billion if we were.