Why is 0079 so good but Zeta Gundam is shit?

Why is 0079 so good but Zeta Gundam is shit?

Attached: tumblr_ogw6x3Akkc1vymbt8o1_400.gif (365x274, 1.74M)

0079's general story flow is much simpler while Zeta seems to meander a lot. I still like Zeta a lot though. Turn A is the best

this

>why is one anime bad but the other is good?
we just don't know.

Why is ZZ so good, but Zeta Gundam is shit?

Attached: [EG]ZZ_Gundam_BD_44_Resub(720p)[0BDC3DBB].mkv_snapshot_19.52_[2017.06.15_20.02.13].jpg (960x720, 99K)

>gaydam
>being good
lmao

0079 is trash compared to Zeta

0079 sets up the universe that makes Gundam so good. Zeta and Double Zeta are fun and expand the universe in some good ways but the characters are mostly pretty bad. Char is a good character and the best part of Zeta though. Judau is fun to watch but Beecha is the best of ZZ. Victory Gundam is good.

>Victory Gundam is good.

Attached: mpv-shot0018.jpg (1440x1080, 288K)

At least half of the characters of Zeta are decent to good. I would't put it in the same category as ZZ at all.

>UC 153
>Boomers still exist
Most terrifying part of V Gundam

No, the terrifying part is the fucking boredom I had while watching that forced drama garbage
depressed tomino is trash

>says a meandering plot is a flaw
>calls Turn A the best

Attached: 1554621821224.jpg (320x320, 57K)

Characters getting killed left and right is just something you get used to with Tomino. The themes about women and modernity are what make V Gundam special

Just watched 79 last year and currently in the middle of Zeta and while I agree Zeta is worse, 79 really isn't all that either.

Why is 0083 so bad but 08th MS Team is shit?

Zeta is great too though

Attached: kamille thumbs up.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

I love Haman

Attached: MS Gundam ZZ - Ep. 18 - Haman's Black Shadow (720p).mkv_snapshot_13.02_[2018.12.06_19.07.25].jp (960x720, 328K)

Because Zeta relies too much on 0079. At first glance you wouldn't think so but a lot of what makes it engaging is carried over from 0079. Char and Amuro being the biggest examples. They even have Camille and Four be the new Amuro and Lalah but it just falls flat.

the problem with gundam series are the ratio of the content to the length
0079 had more content than it could fit into it's series run

stuff like victory and turn-a go from amazing to meh half way through because they have to string the plot along with filler because they didn't have enough ideas to reach the end

and stuff like 0080 and the first half of 0083 are amazing because they only have a hand full of episodes to get shit done

zeta and zz are the worst because they had no interesting characters or plot points but huge episodes counts

Attached: schlop schlop schlop.png (588x391, 448K)

I like Zeta

ZZ is the worst thing ever.

>They even have Camille and Four be the new Amuro and Lalah but it just falls flat.
Because Amuro and Lalah's interactions were just so engaging and compelling.

Pretty sure Turn A was going for the more meandering pace in the beginning on purpose

there was literally no point for the war. both sides agreed the mooninites should settle in the sun belt and share their technology as payment
it should have been 13 episodes long and called it a day

daily reminder the Origin is better than both, specially super boring zeta

retro sucks

The militia was disorganized as fuck and Guin couldn't get half of them to stop attacking the Moonrace for even 10 minutes. Plus obviously a lot of them weren't happy about a whole civilization showing up to camp out in their backyard.

I'm not the biggest fan of ZZ either but that's just not true

Attached: 1548753602042.gif (448x336, 1.97M)

He was speaking from an objective point of view when he was speaking about the plot meandering, brainlet

Lalah's death was pure kino

Newfag here. Post some of those Yea Forums charts about gundam.