Jujutsu Kaisen - The new Hxh

Where my jujutsuchads at?

Attached: 1554989038314.png (898x1300, 667K)

>Jujutsu Kaisen - The Better Hxh
there, fixed for you.

>lots of words= super smart
Are HxHfags actual brainlets?

I expect HXH is to get axed in the future now that they found a good replacrment, only a matter of time

Was waiting for this one to pop up

Disregarding the bait title, anyone else keeping up with this manga? I've actually really come to like it.

Yes

Attached: 1554687647697.png (262x241, 94K)

Now you realize the reason behind lotsa words is Mangasteam's tiny penor (college kid-tier small thesaurus).

No, it's the new Bleach. The mangaka is a bleach fangirl.

>>lots of words= super smart
Who are you quoting?

people need to stop this shit. it has no similarities to bleach other than monster hunting, in which case TPN, KnY, Chainsawman, and Gokutei Higuma are all also the new Bleach

The author is a Bleach fangirl and admits that she takes inspiration from Bleach, both in the manga and on social media.

Attached: file.png (841x1227, 693K)

that doesn't change the fact that it has exactly 1 similarity to Bleach

Being inspired by bleach isn't the same as being written similarly to bleach.

It has its own unique style and aesthetic and the MCs are similar and have similar motivations.

The baseball chapter was comedy gold.

i love how they're just dicking around now. im really liking how the cast is turning out, there needs to be more camaraderie between the two schools though.

This, Mechamaru 2.0 and everyone hating Todou had me laughing.

>i love how they're just dicking around now
We need more downtime chapters like this.

I think people read the first chapters and just made up their mind. I guess since every manga these days must be a OP/Naruto/Bleach-lite and Yuuji is closer to Ichigo than the other 2 MCs (he looks buffer, not the typical glutton also he's hot) they keep repeating that Jujutsu is the new Bleach.

I like how Yuuji had been completely falling into Todou's pace during the training exercise and accidentally became best friends with him. He needs to treat Todou better he is a good senpai

>female author
>bleach
thats a no from me chief

>female author
Isn't it a guy after all? I've lost track desu.

its a guy, and its not like bleach, this is just sad bleach fags looking for a will to live

>Jujutsu Kaisen - The Better Naruto
there, fixed for you.

>I think people read the first chapters and just made up their mind
That has to be the case because the series doesn't read anything like bleach even in it's Opening arc.