I'm actually glad that the zoomers are gonna watch Evangelion

I'm actually glad that the zoomers are gonna watch Evangelion.
It feels almost made for them. The generation so entrenched in the internet that it has lost sight of the real world. The generation that cares so deeply about what others think. The generation that is almost completely unequipped for adulthood.

Attached: 1553218242203.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>zoomer

not OP but do you know what the word zoomer is? same with boomer, its not a meme word

literal entry tier anime every normalfag has seen, it's not gonna change anything

They'll just say that Shinji is "literally me".

There's really no way to not see that as a bad thing
I refuse to believe any human is that dumb

Fuck off Zoomer

Also the generation that completely lacks self awareness and therefore instead of taking any meaningful teaching out the show will just flood social media with articles or whatever about how shinji is gay and how rei is problematic

They'll probably think it's shit and wonder why our generation liked it.

Can’t wait for the inevitable ten million different buzzfeed articles about how “problematic” it is.

somehow these two posted stated the same.

Don’t care, b/z/doomer posting is cancer

I predict Kaji will be targeted a lot
To be fair, he is genuinely a little rapey

From my experience millenials cared much more what others thought of them, they were into putting their real life identity online via facebook and really focused on expanding their social media network.
Zoomers from what I've interacted with them either really care about a fictional online persona (twitter, discord, etc) or don't care about it at all and go full meme retard mode online and use accounts as disposable, hardly establishing a long term identity.
They're almost like Yea Forums in that they embrace a more anonymous endless shitposting experience rather than try to build a serious online persona.

>zoomber
>boomer
Go back to Yea Forums you braindead retards.

post meaning would be the same if i said "gen z"
it doesnt matter

Pretty much this.
People don't try to respect what they see and read anymore, all they care about is their ego and don't actually try to question themselves anymore. They are so entitled because of the internet and their pool of mindless followers that their ego has gotten so big that they think they know everything, so anything that doesn't align with what they think is automatically rejected, subjected to one-sided "criticism" and tossed to their echo chamber who will almost always align, leave a like and subscribe (if they aren't already)
They don't care about what people wiser than them think, they don't care about other world views. All they want is to be in the right.

Why? Because they projected their own personal identity onto the internet and it meddled with their real life. So if they were to start feeling ashamed, caught being dishonest or anything, it would ruin their identity, but also probably make them lose followers and therefore money.

>The generation that is almost completely unequipped for adulthood.
>he says posting, posting on Yea Forums
it's not a fucking generation problem ad you really have to be a faggoty normalfag who molded his entire taste trying to fit in this shithole to think that
It's a normalfags/the rest problem
Each generation ahve braindead normalfags, the braindead normalfags of the current one just happen to be paying money for a shitty streaming service that has no respect for artstic integrity
anyone who deserves to have an opinion on eva has already watched it or will download it at some point
I don't give a fuck about anything a braindead retard who caught it because it was recommended to him after watching netfilx's death note has to say about eva, because it was not made for him. If he can learn a thing or two, great, but this has nothing to do with generation shit and the retards who parrot this meme don't belong here in the first place, are actively trashing the place and they know it, and are trying to cope with that retarded shit.
tl;dr fuck off normalfag

and it would be retarded for the exact same reason

If they haven't watched it by now, then they won't give a shit about it.

Lain would be great too.

yes it is, making your generation part of your identity and actively trying to find out where you fit in is literal normalfag retardation
because the only way to find out which one you're from is listing what popular normalfag shit you consumed in your childhood, and how much better it was compared to whatever popular normalfag shit kids these days consume, and how much better and balanced as a person you are for having consumed that old corporate shit compared to the new corporate shit
literally normalfags trying to cope with the fact that they are normalfags.

>I'm glad there's this movie talking bad about my generation because instead I can talk bad about other generation
>thinking of yourself by generation meme words in the first place
that's next-level hypocrisy there

why are you mad

Calm down doomer.

lain is better