Is there a bigger example of a writer who needs to be kept on a leash than him?

Is there a bigger example of a writer who needs to be kept on a leash than him?

Attached: 5CD93C49-6C7C-4F99-867D-05EDB0D2764E.jpg (577x878, 93K)

*insert jk Rowling here *

Rowling and him are by far the worst.

Tomino's insistence that everything he says and does is law just compounds every final product he tends his hands to as gibberish autistic poorly paced nonsense and he should just retire already before he does more and more damage.

This guy needs to be kept in a straitjacket.

Attached: 15538722454.jpg (225x301, 14K)

Attached: 17015528.jpg (700x521, 92K)

mmmmmaybe toriyama

Hackahiro

Attached: 005.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Why are they eyes look like that?

Their souls are being pulled down by gravity.

Attached: Iku-chan is completely Heterosexual.jpg (830x1163, 202K)

He just needs a memo

When he's kept on a leash you get Victory (or Zeta which, while good, could have been streamlined if Tomino wasn't forced to have a mech battle every episode). When he's not on a leash you get Turn A.

Attached: GundamTurnASochie.webm (720x540, 1.75M)

Good thing Victory and Turn A are both great

G-Reco on the other hand could have used some work

Tomino's just old. Regardless of how good you are at doing what you do, you're never going to keep up making good shit your entire life. It probably would have been better if it had more episodes but from what I understand Tomino requested less episodes because he wasn't sure he'd be able to do a full 50 episode series. From what he said in interviews too he wasn't really feeling it when making G-Reco. He seems more excited about the movies so lets see what they're like. But at the same time G-Reco just feels like a retread of what Turn A did with the whole moon invaders plotline.

I wouldn't say Victory is great though. I think it's the ultimate product of Tomino's kill 'em all philosophy up to that point and it's just extremely repetitive in that aspect as well as being too long. And apparently Tomino was doing things specifically to spite the producers or whoever it is that's in charge of overseeing things.

The only problem with Reconguista was the 2-cour limit, thankfully they're fixing that right now.

Attached: 1530805443839.jpg (1023x717, 155K)

>The only problem with Reconguista was the 2-cour limit
G-Reco seemed to primarily suffer from Tomino feeling like he doesn't want to spend 50+ episodes on a show any more. I think he even said as much. So the show just blazes along and doesn't really dwell on anything. By the time something has been addressed, it's already in the past. Been awhile since I watched it, but I specifically recall you'd only ever get the after of a character dealing emotionally with something. They just kind of moved on and it was only later you'd realized they'd gotten over it without an explicit scene to focus on that happening.

The one's I specifically recall are Bellry getting over the girl he was crushing on being his sister and brain damaged brown girl not being brain damaged any more.

Attached: 1424637891491.png (1915x1077, 3.15M)

He barely writes though. G-Reco was the big exception. Most of his series run 50 or so episodes and he was usually credited as screenwriter on five episodes tops.

It'd be one thing if he was another obnoxious hack who took pride in putting out fucking garbage, but Tomino's pretty aware and honest about how much of his work is shit.

just because he killed your fictional waifu doesn't mean he need to cold down, you weeb. Find a new one that's what you're all better at.

>kept on a leash

But he's not a woman?

I sincerly believe that nasu is a great writer but you're absolutely correct. Without Takeuchi to keep him in check he'd struggle very hard to find success (without even taking Takeuchi's character designs into account.

Attached: KQ6b7cO.png (503x161, 10K)

If you can't fit a story into EIGHT FUCKING HOURS of runtime you're a shit writer and there's absolutely no argument that can refute this.

>He will die in your lifetime

I'm already sad

Attached: 1543754617252.png (480x480, 423K)

Attached: 1547614791426.jpg (857x5000, 831K)

>The one's I specifically recall are Bellry getting over the girl he was crushing on being his sister
He actually had bitchfits here and there, one of them actually being what awakened his Newtype senses.
As for Raraiya you can actually see how she gets a little better as the show progresses

>Legend of the galactic Heroes, 0079 and Yamato are shit now
Thanks for the heads up user.

>gets put on a leash
>is forced to make terrible decisions regarding his manga while still doing full page nude panels of loli's
Literally why bother? The man cannot be leashed.

Attached: 1538816596892.png (588x149, 14K)

Fuck off. A bigger scope isn't a bad thing. It's just more risky and difficult. Ideally the only thing determining the length of a show should be the story it's trying to tell. Some stories can be told in 10 minutes. Most can be told in 4 or 8 hours. And some stories just need more time to give everything the story has to offer the time it needs.
I would even argue that most adaptations suffer from being too short and either leaving too much out or moving way too fast.

is Ikuhara a cenobite?

The quality of his shows is directly proportional to the amount of scenes he personally wrote/storyboarded/directed.

Attached: white_pedo.png (512x512, 510K)

Jojo stopped being good halfway through Part 5.

Definitely Kubo

Nyah, he just need less happy pills and more NTR in his life.

Toriyama. Buu saga was a great example of this

>Jojo stopped being good
and started being great

then it got good again with 7 + 8

That was him actively trying to end the story though.

100% that motherfucker.

Wrote garbage like Tsukihime, Heavens Feel, Fate prototype, and all of Fate Extra. Thank God for Takeuchi being there to keep him in check. FGO gets some credit too for it having two of his best works.

Off the top of my head?

Attached: OP.jpg (570x320, 36K)

>FGO gets some credit too for it having two of his best works.
>Camelot or Babylon not being Tsukihime tier
Babylon is literally just a monster movie with F/SN references

Yes, definitely. However, he's not that far off himself, he can definitely shit out a decent script, but it's better if he just writes novels and lets animators do whatever they want with them. For example, originally Tomino planned to kill Amuro off halfway through and has expressed his own disappointment with himself on that regard and approved keeping him alive.

Well, we'll see if that will work out for Hathaway anyway.

Nice reddit post, (Upvote)

>Not liking the best saga in the series

What does he write

>part 8
>good
Take that Araki's cock out of your mouth.

These posts are always retarded.

>if you can't fit a story into TWO-HUNDRED FUCKING PAGES you're a shit writer and there's absolutely no argument that can refute this

There ain't no stopping this dude

Attached: terror.jpg (536x334, 30K)

heh.