Otoyomegatari Ch.79

In remembrance to Short Hair Day, enjoy Kaoru Mori showing her lust towards long haired women and justifying hijab.

Attached: Y1.png (968x1400, 869K)

Attached: Y2.png (968x1400, 958K)

Attached: Y3.png (968x1400, 854K)

Attached: Y4.png (968x1400, 908K)

Attached: Y5.png (968x1400, 1.07M)

Attached: Y6.png (968x1400, 855K)

Attached: Y7.png (968x1400, 771K)

Attached: Y8.png (968x1400, 1004K)

Attached: Y9.png (968x1400, 883K)

Attached: Y10.png (968x1400, 732K)

Attached: Y11.png (968x1400, 906K)

Attached: Y12.png (968x1400, 1.03M)

Attached: Y13.png (968x1400, 838K)

Attached: Y14.png (968x1400, 883K)

Attached: Y15.png (968x1400, 1.01M)

When will this happen with Karluk and Amira?

Attached: Y16.png (968x1400, 909K)

Cute but I wish we got more Pariya

What's the schedule for this series? Did the author go on another research hiatus or can I expect a chapter next month?

Imagine getting an Azer or Joruk arc

Nothing happened this chapter yet I loved it. I'm such a Morifag.

Attached: 1554032501753.png (324x368, 171K)

They're cute. Who are they?

This looks as if it was drawn years ago. Like late Emma/early Otoyome era. You get the impression she had drawn the draft some ages ago.

More importantly it's LEWD and I love it

I think it's Karluk's older brother and his wife.

Azel arc when? He better marry some big-tittied beauty.

Is this actually Haram?

Seleke is Karluk's oldest sister, Yusuf is her husband/Karluk's brother-in-law.

Hair fetish?

I want to brush that hair.

Thanks for the clarification. I remembered Seleke being in the house a lot, so I just assumed he was the one related to Karluk.

I'm not used to so much lewdness in my carpet manga, I don't know if I can handel this

Attached: 1544035640252.jpg (437x488, 52K)

I like it.

>don't try to cockblock me you little shit
Kek

Absolutely haram

Of course not, its Absolutely Halal between wife and husband
That we, the audience, can have voyeuristic view to a hidden Muslim wed life, that's another matter entirely.

I mean, when her hair looks THAT good, I'd get a fetish for it too.

He really wants his hairjob

i need this so bad

Attached: 14-12-16-1439642857865.png (768x810, 439K)

So when are we getting a side story about this bride?

Attached: S25.png (968x1400, 740K)

Nah she's getting a proper arc

I wouldn't complain

This chapter is pure (heterossexual) sex.

Every otoyomegatari chapter is heterosexual (yes even sisterwives /u/fags)

>Every otoyomegatari chapter is heterosexual
das rite!

Attached: 1553484792864.jpg (262x359, 44K)

>Kaoru Mori showing her lust towards long haired women
Bless her.
I dread the character "developmet" bullshit that is everywhere these days.

>nape shot
God Mori gets me and my rarely appreciated fetish.

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Attached: same_fetish.jpg (257x200, 12K)

This was sweet as hell. I almost didn't recognize her.

>my rarely appreciated fetish.
Is this bait? The nape of the neck is one of the most attractive/erotic areas of women according to nips.

We need more cute wives and husbands being this affectionate in anime and manga.

I love literally everything Mori puts out, she's probably the only constant 10/10 mangaka out there, even Arakawa shits the bed sometimes with Silver Spoon, but Mori is like a walking perfection.

>I love literally everything Mori puts out, she's probably the only constant 10/10 mangaka out there, even Arakawa shits the bed sometimes with Silver Spoon, but Mori is like a walking perfection.
Great taste.

Attached: 1494534157767.jpg (798x809, 48K)

I kind of stalled out reading this years ago. Did Smith ever get back with the widow?

Pariya cutest waifu

Attached: p_00001.jpg (861x1200, 291K)

Read it before someone spoils you then. Why the fuck would you miss out on such a story and still call yourself a manga fan? You don't like reading manga? You want someone to tell you the story in a few sentences? Where the fuck is the enjoyment in that?

Attached: otoyomegatari-11608135.jpg (800x1158, 214K)

I fucking love this Manga so much. It's so pure.

Attached: 1545149671857.png (439x573, 124K)

/thread

When do we get to the war arc when the Russians massacre all the characters we've seen up to this point?

>even Arakawa shits the bed sometimes with Silver Spoon
You take that back you fucker.

In the end not all are doomed to die, from an historical point of view at least: most of our characters (Karluk and his family, the twins) are urban dwellers already.
The real tragedy will be the forced choice between death (like Tolstoi's Hadji Murad) or abandoning the nomadic lifestyle of old. But destinies like Amira's or Talas', already hint at what awaits us in that sense.

Will this be the equivalent to berserks eclipse scene?

I can do with less harem romcoms and more stories like this instead.

Jesus, look at how fluffy and silky that thing looks

Attached: 75391563941.jpg (305x303, 27K)

Attached: Emma%20Bangaihen%20v02%20c08%20-%2008.png (820x1200, 386K)

how often does Mori fap to female hair, big tits and maids

lewd

Kek the guy wasn't even listening

Who do I have to suck off for Kaoru Mori to do some hentai?

Just read the chapter with the big titted bath lesbian

Probably the best fap I had.

Kinda wish she would go back to maids. I'm sort of tuckered out by this series and wish she explored other projects again.

Yeah that was hot as shit, i still can't believe they're supposed to be muslims
Isn't that shit like super haram?

mori is a woman

and?

No one says they are lesbians, as for them running around naked - Muslims didn't talk about homosexuality back then, so dudes could bath with dudes, and women could bath with women, I bet you a ton of hot shit was going on behind the doors, since no one would even think anyone could be a homo and have a fuck buddy on the side.

The problem I had with Emma was that it felt like it went by too quickly and the side characters especially didn't have much time to stretch their character. Perhaps it's just because I started reading Otoyomegatari fight, but I prefer how it gives more time to expand on the relationships and other parts of the story.

Though of course I still like Emma a lot.

>the side characters especially didn't have much time to stretch their character
particularly the German families servants, perhaps they'd be a good cast for a spinoff

Even now it's something of an elephant in the room that the severe segregation of sexes leads to homosexual relationships forming in muslim men and women. It's like any other sort of situation like this: single sex schools, militaries, prisons, religious convents, etc. People are naturally horny and desire intimacy. They'll find an outlet for it one way or another. You can't stop people from boning as much as people like to try.

Historically, there was a lot of romanticization of homosexual love along the lines of the Greeks in pre-modern muslim societies in heady, academic, and poetic writing. Not surprising, given they took a lot from Greek philosophies and sciences themselves, and the arguments were largely the same. Idealization of male youth and male relationships and so on. It should never be thought that homosexuality was considered something like how we think and argue about it now. It wasn't considered an identity that needed the protection of human rights, but the idea of homosexuality as an egregious, unthinkable sin requiring severe punishment wasn't historically common either. It was often frowned upon, used as a reason to depose or look down negatively on someone, but it wasn't something people usually tied you up and stoned you to death for. Again, not that it never happened, but society and people have always been complicated things that are generally willing look the other way on certain issues as long as it seems like it'll just make things easier to deal with. The over riding principle was male and female relationships were dictated by social and biological need, and everything else was it's own beast.

Attached: img000023.jpg (857x1200, 510K)

There's actually a lot of this sort of philosophy, about social needs, in Otoyomegatari though it hasn't ever really touched upon homosexuality's conflicts with that. We see it in how blase all the locals are about Smith being rejected by Talas's old husband's brother.

At first he's put off my how into it everyone is, him getting married to Talas, because their reasoning sounds so weirdly casual. She needs a husband, she likes Smith, her mother approves, and Smith seems like an alright dude.

Attached: bride's story v3 p070.jpg (840x1222, 502K)

But then when her in laws get in the way, it's weirdly casual the other way. Well he's an asshole but what can you do?

For Smith, the whole thing is ping ponging between extremes, but for the locals it's all part of the same idea of practical need and social decorum. Smith should marry her out of duty, but he should also not marry her when the context of that duty, Talas's ties to her family, changes. It's nice when people like each other, it's taken into account for matchmaking, but it's not what really matters. Conversely, it's a shame if there's complications but there's more important concerns regarding familial obligation.

For homosexuality, as long as a person is married, contributing to society, fulfilling their duties, and so on, what's the point? Sure, it might be a bit deviant or disgusting, but they're married or involved in this thing and yadda yadda. As long as they're not causing a fuss, most people will just look the other way. Maybe comment on it snidely. At worst it's just another vice or irresponsibility a person may have alongside other issues that are preventing them from marrying and becoming an adult in society with all the duties and obligations it requires.

Attached: bride's story v3 p096.jpg (825x1221, 496K)

When do we get the part where their sea is destroyed by the Soviets?

Attached: aral_sea_1050x700[1].jpg (1050x700, 454K)

Am I the only one who thinks the main couple is the most boring part of the stores I think this manga would have been better as an anthology about Muslim marriages

Yeah, I agree. There's only so much you can do with a realistic /ss/ married couple.

Around 1950-1960, so if this story takes place during the Crimean War then the twins will live a nice happy life and die before the sea dries up.