Raildex

How would you react if a 12 years old girl flashed you her pantsu in such a fashion?

Attached: 1547808009734.jpg (1137x1600, 314K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/D34Rr3UUwAAUtjd.jpg:large
youtube.com/watch?v=VaRemFBCAh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anniversary announcements when?

She should have been by Shiage's side instead of that boring ass fucking junkie.

Running

Tell her to stay like that while I slide off her pantsu and stick ponos inside

Spank the brat

Gentle rape

If there are no Worst doujins scanned this Comiket I'm going to sodomize miki live on stage next event.

Attached: 48fba7789be61662f6b945322f0fc406.png (872x956, 392K)

Dont worry lad, even if the faggot scanlators only scan vanilla kamikoto, we'll make our own WORST doujins

"Get you're fucking dress down, ya dumb kid!"

God I feel old.

Is that a Osomatsu reference?

I'm holding you to that user.

I would run like hell, someone I knew got blackmailed by a 13 year old and he had to give her money and fortnite shit

to this day I still don't understand the appeal of pantsu
underwear and nudity are boring, bottoms especially can be gross, girls leak you know

Leave your penis to me

Attached: 1551450481205.png (863x660, 1.01M)

Is Accel cool because girls want him and not us as a fanbase?

Never

Let's be real here. enough with your cringy RP bullshit and leave it to some obnoxious tripfag or avatarcuck or fuck off back to /trash/. No one here will do shit, and no one here can do shit. Everyone is gonna take it up the ass, and some people will like it like the bitches they are.

More like Misaka Best.

Accel is cool because vectors are fun and anyone with a demon shoulder GF is great.

Is MP autistic and has to ask inane, loaded questions in order to feel better about herself?

He's cool because he is autistic as you.

>supposed to be everything back from the misakas
>ends up as best misaka
Their original model is bad

I know know about anybody else but that’s why I like him.

>He's still here

Attached: DyqiH89WwAA21ko.png (900x810, 573K)

Look at this miserable fag

Attached: Uh oh.jpg (1456x645, 474K)

>best
>replaced by trash.
Embarrassing.

Why is Kamisato such a good cute highschool boy you can find anywhere?

>I know know
I'm about to touch you in your "know know" spot

Attached: 1551255062461.png (1200x1600, 728K)

I want to "know know" you. Biblically.

Attached: 1403502855547.jpg (318x487, 175K)

Why is Kuroko cuter than Mikoto in all the new art?

People say Kamachi prioritizes "fun-sized" girls but let's take a look at his series that have ended or already have the main pairing locked up.
>ZW
>BooBoo
>Blood Sign
>Magisterus
Not a single one of the main girls in these are lolis or fun-sized. So what gives? People think they're put on a pedestal yet they seem to have a hard time winning.

Attached: pant pant.jpg (484x682, 120K)

To be honest, what if Accel fucked an Imouto? We already know there are Imouto's that do like Accel, but if he fucked one, those memories would be shared with everyone, right? Including Last Order. She'd receive the memory feedback and see Accel railing an Imouto and it'd drive her crazy from the NTR rush. She may even imagine it's her instead and get off to it, accessing that memory every now and then to pleasure herself too.
Clearly, the only way to circumvent turning Last Order into a horrible degenerate who lusts for Accel cock is to fuck Mikoto in a remote location where nobody but Will can see instead. Thus, Accelkoto is bound to happen.

Attached: 11392950_1426637340993437_5477659363801893401_o.jpg (1045x793, 135K)

Who cares? Go write you shit fanfiction elsewhere.

>To be honest, what if Accel fucked an Imouto? We already know there are Imouto's that do like Accel, but if he fucked one, those memories would be shared with everyone, right? Including Last Order. She'd receive the memory feedback and see Accel railing an Imouto and it'd drive her crazy from the NTR rush. She may even imagine it's her instead and get off to it, accessing that memory every now and then to pleasure herself too.
>Clearly, the only way to circumvent turning Last Order into a horrible degenerate who lusts for Accel cock is to fuck Mikoto in a remote location where nobody but Will can see instead. Thus, Accelkoto is bound to happen.

That will never happen because it’s out of character for Accel.

There are anons that care. And maybe I will.

No care about your headcanon dumbass.
Accel is faggot with no dick

ZW: black haired super powerful zashiki warashi that have known the MC since he was a baby
BooBoo: Big tit blonde swordswoman that takes care of BooBoo when he was a baby
Blood Sign: Omnipotent silvehaired Outer God that knew the MC when he was a kid(?)
Magisterius: I don't know
Vampire/Zombie: I don't know

Does Touma have to turn into a baby, or will his mother win the bowl instead

It's in Kamachi's personal notes user, trust me.

I’m attracted to...

Kuroko

Boo Boo.

Accelerator!

Magisterus has a bisexual semen demon

Attached: Magisterus_v01_cover.jpg (460x649, 195K)

>big tits
Of course!

The only real problem with that kind of post is the "we". If it was someone who could draw saying "I'm going to do this" then it'd be fine. Pointing at something someone else has done or is going to do and going "Look at what we did!" is pretty weird.

The reason why we had to wait years for season 3 was how HO bombed and the executives wanting to adapt NT instead of OT.
Make no mistake Nishikiori did a terrible job with season 3 but look at it from a glass half full perspective. We finally got closure to OT after so many years. that's what I meant by "being thankful"

Attached: 20190408065109.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Attached: 20190408065339.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Attached: 20190408070721.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Attached: 20190408071228.webm (1280x720, 953K)

>cross-posting to a thread in which people where replying to your post in the form of screencap from a previous thread
You're pushing whole new levels of cross-posting.
>We finally got closure to OT after so many years.
I got closure for OT when I read OT22 like 6 years ago, the anime wasn't good enough to bring anything new to my experience of the story. The voice acting and the music was cool but pretty much every other aspect just didn't do anything for me.

Attached: 20190408071710.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 20190408073229.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

If anything, Nishikiori isn't coming back for NT. So we still have hope for a bright future.

>user finally admits that the anime is shit but still must defend his corporate masters
>p-please be "thankful" gaiz for this half-baked adaptation for giving us "closure" despite the entire fucking production committee promising to continue production of new anime if the other series do well and the adaptation as well baiting us with a continuation
Where the fuck is the closure? Where the fuck is it?

Attached: 20190408073601.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Based. I can't wait for his uninspired direction again even with time and budget. I'm sure he'll churn out masterpieces again like Endymion with all that talent he has.

Attached: 20190408074201.webm (1280x720, 851K)

Attached: 20190408074407.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Yeah, I'm sure whichever inexperienced episode director is dumb enough to step into the hot seat will do a much better job squeezing all the way up to NT10 into 2 cours. But at least they got rid of Nishikiori, right?

>reported for Off Topic
>it's for dis-encouraging this kind of behavior
Won't work, just letting you know.

There are plenty more experienced directors than inexperienced. And it was not his choice, Nishikiori is known to be bottom of the barrel so stop being so ludicrous.

Attached: 20190408074648.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

depends. if it would be saiai i would jump on her on the spot

>if they get rid of Nishikiori they will surely get an inexperienced one instead
It's not a false dichotomy retard. Jesus.

>I'm sure whichever inexperienced episode director
>it has to be inexperienced if they get rid of Nishikiori!!!
Lmao this fucking retard.

Damn, this is so sweet. Must watch now.

>if they get rid of Nishikiori it will absolutely be nothing but inexperienced Directors to get!
>They certainly won't try and find a proper one!
>I'm going to push my narrative of them absolutely adapting up to NT10 despite on multiple occasions them addressing the issue of length and pacing!

You can still voice your displeasure for how bad season 3 turned out and still be thankful for OT closure. it finally got animated after so so many years.
My original post about witchhunting making the fanbase look bad still stands. "we" already did plenty of damage during HO debacle. The last thing I want is some old fat oldschool petty executive deciding not to adapt NT because of the fanbase.

Let these delusional retards seethe, NT regardless of who directs it is going to be adapted poorly.

>There are plenty more experienced directors than inexperienced.
How many of them are going to want to direct for the series with a rabid twitter mob that now has a history of going after directors? There's enough anime being made that a competent director could easily find another show if they wanted.
> And it was not his choice
The episode count? That's exactly my point, if they fire him to placate the fans they'd still have to fix the underlying production issues for it to even make any noticeable impact.
Either "It's not a dichotomy" or "That's a false dichotomy"

>push my narrative
I was alluding to the fact that the underlying production issues are much more important than the director, I'll be sure to go out of my way to spell everything out clearly for you in future.

No inexperienced director with a brain would take that job.

Oh it's just you who's pushing the narrative of the rabid twitter mob having any effect. This happened with SAO too you know, and a lot of other shows. Didn't stop many other series and their staff from either finding new people or the same people sticking around. It's part of the job at this point, and if you bothered to read it never got THAT bad.

Everyone knows that, but it was also 2 producers who addressed the issue of length and pacing and dont' want to repeat the same mistake. And the director is part of the blame here.

Oh please. Yes I'm aware of that, but if you're going to be a Nishikiori Apologist and say this was it or whatever then I don't want to hear it, that same people who recognized the issue have talked about it.

>Oh it's just you
Who am I?
>pushing the narrative
Yes, I clearly have a vested interest in making everyone think like I do rather than just being here to have a conversation. You are very smart.

I'd probably consider dropping these down to 540 or 480, they look quite bit-starved at 720.

>immediately just sticks to being called out for a narrative and can't handle it
uh huh

I am new NT director
>NT 1 - 6 for S1
>NT 7 - 12 for S2
>NT 13 - 17 for S3
>NT 18 - 22 for S4

I was just making a point about not focusing on the director and suddenly I'm a "Nishikiori Apologist" that's "pushing a narrative", I've got no interest in continuing to engage with you.

Anyone with a pea brain could figure that out.

>NT 1 - 6 for S1
>NT 7 - 11 for S2
>NT12 - 17 for S3
>NT18- 22 for S4

I'm a Kadokawa executive, you're fired.

The ending of 13 is too hype to not end a series on it. I'm not sure about starting a series on NT7 either.

>I guess we truly were a Certain Magical Index 3...

Kuroko.

Attached: 8413628713.jpg (587x578, 121K)

Then get back onto the discussion. Who cares what others call you in the moment, unless you're done.

No. End with 11 and start with 12.

So now that the dust has settled I think we can say with confidence that Index has one of the most vile and entitled fanbases around.
They should be putting the effort going into Accelerator and Railgun into other series instead.

wtf im not vile and entitled

Attached: 1547441798673.jpg (734x979, 126K)

Good joke.

Look at the entitled OPM fans.

Tell me more, shitposter-san.

If you think Nishikiori is getting hammered you've seen nothing yet once OPM S2 misses a step.

To be fair its hard not to feel let down after that miraculous s1 they got.

>Everyone knows that, but it was also 2 producers who addressed the issue of length and pacing and dont' want to repeat the same mistake. And the director is part of the blame here.
Is he though? I mean, they didn't even tell him he was gonna do this shit and slapped him 24 episodes expecting to either do NT or do all of OT

>5 replies already
what the fuck are you guys doing?

>a bunch of people, at most, saying to not work on Index anymore
>at most 1 or 2 accounts that were created by some retard here being actually a piece of shit
>same as shounenfags
No

I samefag'd 4 tmes don't worry.

They're calling episode 1 average, do they even watch anime? This is the general consensus too, despite it looking better than most of the seasons anime's. Season 1 was ridiculously good, yes. But they're literally attacking it for no reason other than pure entitlement at this point.

Usual +-30 pages chapter.

Attached: 0.jpg (891x1280, 349K)

Where is dengeki magazine bro

Were there any announcements yet?

Tomorrow (?)

Yes. He took on the project himself when he was already working on 3 others, he didn't have to accept it, but this is how the industry and some people are. Some of his decisions throughout the course of these 10 years have already been plenty questionable, but him highlighting what decisions he made and why means, to me, he's not fit for the job. When even your screenwriter and author are saying it's okay to cut to make the things we can focus on better, it's a problem.

>When even your screenwriter and author are saying it's okay to cut to make the things we can focus on better, it's a problem.
But they did end up doing that though, considering how they for example, cut the fighter pilot part and Misaka's part in WW3(to people's dismay). I mean Yoshino actually considered cutting all of Accelerator and Hamazura's part in the story.
That would've been entirely unacceptable

Index #138
1/8

Attached: 01.jpg (1536x2048, 1.11M)

2/8

Attached: 02.jpg (1536x2048, 1.33M)

3/8

Attached: 03.jpg (1536x2048, 1.28M)

4/8

Attached: 04.jpg (1536x2048, 1.31M)

5/8

Attached: 05.jpg (1153x9231, 2.5M)

6/8

Attached: 06.jpg (1153x9231, 2.23M)

Man I can feel it, Chyuua will give this Accelerator vs Kakine some justice.

7/8

Attached: 07.jpg (1153x9231, 2.57M)

8a/8
Credit: Railgun Weibo

Attached: 08-a.jpg (992x6648, 1.58M)

8b/8

Attached: 08-b.jpg (992x4004, 1.09M)

Literally who was that scientist again?

Nice try, FBI

No they didn't do it enough. It wasn't just cutting entire subplots, there were various places they could have condensed it further as mentioned to have a better result in the end. And as Nishikiori himself mentioned, he begged to put back certain scenes in just because he wanted to have it in over a better product.

That to me is far more unacceptable. Especially when Kamachi was saying they should have done it.

Agitate Halation is kinda disconnected from everything else in the first arc, so it's not a bad idea desu

In the context you're referring to, Nishikori was talking about OT13's adaptation, and considering how praised that one is I don't really think he made a mistake there.

No. He was also talking about the current season as well in that interview, Yoshino was involved in regards to it. It really shows at times too.

red shirt

Considering how Index 3 started off with Terra scenes being cut, I don't think so.
Infact, until we figure out which scenes are which its impossible to say it would've been a "better" product or not. The bigger issue here lies with the production giving him such little episodes on top of not even having the staff in line when they made the goddamn announcement.

I don't care as long as that Nishikiori cunt is gone.

Sorry, I just don't see him as competent:
>They had many discussion. In the end, they decided to "do something first and see what will happen".
>Hiroshi Nishikiori immediately responded that it was difficult for him to strike a balance between what Kamachi Kazuma had in mind for Index and what was written in the novel. During Index S1 and S2, Hiroshi usually chose the latter.
You should have been communicating with your Author and Screenwriting during meetings than assuming who had a better idea.
And this shows exactly why it was a problem:
>Hiroyuki Yoshino(screenwriter) said that we had to control the length of each episode so some scenes were condensed but Hiroshi begged to restore some condensed scenes. Hiroshi added that during script discussion, he usually reverted what was deleted by Hiroyuki so that he could hear what those characters said in novel.

Adaptations should not be 1:1. It should show respect to the work while being adapted into a visual medium and easy to digest and they didn't show this.

Again, that entirely depends on what those condensed scenes are. Especially with a series like Index, as it is due to condensing like that people already are left out of the foreshadowing to come. Index 3 actually didn't do too bad in that regard.

>Adaptations should not be 1:1.
And it really wasn't.

>It should show respect to the work while being adapted into a visual medium and easy to digest and they didn't show this.

How do you do think they should do this while also being expected to prepare for the next season, theres nothing they really could seriously cut here that wouldn't kill them later on, they tried this shit with season 1 and now people are confused because that stuff is brought up

It's pretty obvious in places what they should have condensed. A lot of Mikoto scenes and bath scenes could have been condensed for a more detailed description of what was happening. And it's not hard to tell about adding lines back in when they were probably trying to summarize it in a way that's easily understandable.
>theres nothing they really could seriously cut here that wouldn't kill them later on
Airbus given an entire episode really wasn't needed if you were going to cut all the Political implications during that entire arc. Civil War suffered heavily due to it.
>they tried this shit with season 1
They said they tried the opposite and due to that characterization was heavily hampered

>A lot of Mikoto scenes and bath scenes could have been condensed for a more detailed description of what was happening
Those scenes are literally the ones that got condensed enough as it is, any more and you might as well have removed them.

>And it's not hard to tell about adding lines back in when they were probably trying to summarize it in a way that's easily understandable.
You're still working off of assumptions here, until we know what was added back in its literally impossible to tell if it was for the worst or not.

>They said they tried the opposite and due to that characterization was heavily hampered
I was referring to condensing and cutting scenes that wouldn't have been deemed necessary at the time.

Consumers are entitled to demanding a better product. If you're served shit at a restaurant instead of your order, do you eat it happily and say 'well I'm not allowed to complain!' or do you fix your order?
TL;DR for your brainlet mind: Fuck off retard.

Baba is (you)

But I’m a Saten fan.

The thing with this series is the criminal lack of Mikoto in the novels

B...but she has a spinoff...

Let's be honest. Saten, Frenda, nor Mikoto would ever give you the time of day if you approached them. They wouldn't care and would probably be creeped out by your advances in general. They wouldn't even want to be your friend. Touma is a different story though, if you approached him, he'd hang out with you, especially if you offered a helping hand.

Touma is a cool guy as long as you don't piss him off.

She is too weak

I cannot forgive Nishit for cutting out Touma's precognition.

Kamachi likes weak protags

What if I spilled coffee over his homework?

he would just go "Such misfortune" and that's it

Yes I'm assuming because I didn't like the approach they took in the first place. Even with the scenes they included they never were able to do them justice in how it was storyboarded, that's on the Director. Are you telling me I have to like it when we've seen better? That's why I'm saying it's everyone's fault in some way. He shouldn't have taken on the project if he was already working on 3 other projects, all of which also had issues. I just don't think he's the right fit for it. I want someone who can still handle troubled productions (and there are veterans for that)

B-But you can infere it from the anime

I'd bet Index would be cool too.

Attached: 1554818530182.jpg (1416x1352, 206K)

What director could have done 10 Kamachi sized volumes(assuming they didn't opt to cut SS2) in 24 episodes though"?

>Fuck the Index fanbase
>they should be putting the effort in those other works that have literally the same fanbase

I agree that isn't his fault at all, but scene direction could have been better? How did we go from some pretty well known staff on previous seasons to literal whos on each episode? That hurt a lot.

Read that sentence again, but in a much slower fashion.

SorryI'm averaging 4 hours of sleep this week

>Professor Terra

Pacing is one thing, but the quality of the storyboarding and the overall animation quality is another.

Behold.

Attached: 1-2.png (601x700, 161K)

Yeah. That's something a director can control and his storyboarding was shite.

>working unpaid hours
Yikes.

Attached: file.png (580x499, 159K)

No you couldn't because she's already friends with me.

The only solace I take in S3 and Index's nicheness in general is that it keeps faggots like this away from the series with their gender spergs. I can't imagine the retardation Neph and Niang-Niang would get if this series was anywhere near as popular as AoT or Tokyo Ghoul in the west.

>wow look i found something dumb on twitter
you don't need to share it with us

C-could you please not?

Attached: 1548423964835.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

This happened to me
I was babysitting a 9 year old girl
Her father thought I was gay so he let me sit her
We were having a tea party, I was the Mad Hatter and she was playing Alice
She flipped over the table and crawled onto my knee, flashed herself and started rubbing her crotch on my knee.
I treated it playfully; I tickled her off and didn't stop tickling her till she got tired from laughing really hard and put her to sleep. Simple as.
Simple ass

Mikoto a Biricute

Yeah now tell us what you did after she went to sleep user.

Does that mean the father was afraid of her daughter being raped?

ew
can xhe not read? 545 has a jellyfish boner for Accel.

Attached: 41623487321.png (573x217, 17K)

>super powerful zashiki warashi
>Big tit blonde swordswoman that takes care of BooBoo
>Omnipotent silvehaired Outer God
Aliester winning the Touma bowl CONFIRMED

Attached: frenda defusing my bomb.png (699x669, 148K)

>Zashiki Warashi
Shinobu is not the only protagonist though. Hayabusa has a loli heroine.
>BooBoo
Beatrice is always conscious about her breats so she's not big in anyway though.
>Magisterus
Yeah Tselika.

It seems to only apply to Mahaya series though.

Railgun will be great

of course it will be great it will be done by Nagai

You're walking out at night and it's dark out. You hear a crunch under your boot and something sticky on the bottom of your shoe, you turn around and you see this. What do you do?

Attached: D34cHEPUIAAfKwp.jpg (1200x863, 98K)

>Misaka Worst = Best
>Misaka original = ?????

Explains why Touma always zoning biri biri

I rethink my life choices

Have a boner. I've always wanted to be punched by Touma.

The fact that they had a promo visual ready to go on announcement means they'd probably started some pre-planning work already. Index III's visual came out like ~1 season before it started if I remember correctly.

Oh boy. pbs.twimg.com/media/D34Rr3UUwAAUtjd.jpg:large

Attached: 9d1d3b6d110e2d024e26e520efc1654b.png (137x135, 53K)

Yep. Not surprised though, the shitheads focused on Accel and Railgun more.

On the flipside, they will do well enough that NT is guaranteed to not be cancelled and better with their reflection.

no he treated me like a sexual other he just had that boomer sense to deduce video gamer = fag. His wife was reluctant to leave his daughter with a 18yo man but he reassured her I was eunuch tier.
ngl i jerked off to porn on my phone and watched the star wars trilogy till the parents got home

Which trilogy? Prequels or sequels?

Well I'm fapping tonight

Anything else is faggotry.

Attached: laughing nervously.gif (256x256, 157K)

>To be honest, what if Accel fucked an Imouto?
He wouldn't though.

Worst already offered Accel the package in NT of "you can do whatever you want" on the condition "that it's in front of that kid". Incellerator closer to resisting not rage punching her rather than resisting anything sexual.

Canon aside... I do like that idea of imoutos jerking off to the visions of the other imoutos regardless of the MC. 1 imouto getting the D turns the rest into lewd horny bitches in heat despite being virgins.

>but Will can see instead
Will only sees and knows what the Misaka network does. Not information outside the network unless another Misaka goes out of her way to hack and get that information

Ask her how much she wants for no rubber.

>Will only sees and knows what the Misaka Network does
She's pretty much literally part of the universe now user.
>He wouldn't though
Would it count if he fucked Qliphah while they're both connected to the network?

>mfw shitty filler will be better than Index III

Attached: kurokoheadbang.gif (320x180, 320K)

Is Chairman Accel going to rescue Kazakiri from perpetual irrelevance? He could use an Angel to go with his Demon.

Touma is a deadbeat dad so Accel is her daddy now.

I'd love to see more Fuse Kazakiri, but I feel she's served her purpose.

both

>A literal demon introduced two volumes ago has more relevance to Accelerator's character and importance and is sure to be relevant throughout the series so long as Accel is around than an angsty 3rd series clone
And she got away with it too.

Attached: 73897234_p0.jpg (4093x2894, 3.75M)

>Kazakiri
I felt like she was being set up in opposition to Aiwass in her scenes with him at the end of OT, but that hasn't really gone anywhere. Did she even show up in NT9 or has she actually been on the bench since NT1?

Captain obvious here

Every railgun has been better than every index to date. Index 3 set the bar so low it won't matter.

WORST did live up to her name after all

depends on how long Railgun 3 will be there might be less fillers

Worst already did her job regarding that back in WW3 and Last Order did so as well. I don't see a big issue in having Qliphah be the part of his next change, Aleister alluded that he is free from the boundaries of AC back in NT20, it is up to him to create the image of the person he wants to be and Qliphah is an outside factor that represents that.

It does feel like a lingering plot thread. Aiwass being the opposition, Kazakiri is the only major counter in AC still. Kamachi did say back in NT1 that Part 2 would ignore the regular theory, so it may be something picked up now.

>the better title receives a better adaptation

Attached: image.jpg (604x491, 64K)

>MEMBER
Jobbers. But all of them are just there to job for GROUP.

Kamachi is a blonde-lolicon perv. So he'll make AC's top brass Aliester a perv. Aleister in turn watches out for his favorite #1 and favorite group of hentais.

Attached: toaru GROUP pervs shota loli stalker imouto cons.jpg (960x506, 80K)

cute shotacon

Attached: D33LYf0UUAA18GU.jpg (827x1169, 116K)

reminder that to win Toumabowl you just need to confess your love for him.
P.S.Make sure that Touma doesnt think of your confession as a platonic or as a joke

>All this wasted time drawing lewd Mikoto art instead of art of the S3 chars
Some artists exist just to piss me off I see.

Pyuma's a Railgunfag, not surprising.

none cares about you Misaki, fuck off

Attached: 1554835994875.jpg (1684x1191, 243K)

Killer Queen is also flat as fuck IIRC.

I peed on her

>S3chars
>Misaki
Rent-free.

>Misaki

Attached: 72adcde417a599da25fd816cc8844e08.png (527x476, 173K)

Hope we see Gunha art from Pyuma then but I'm gonna fucking assume no.

I think she has only been mentioned in NT20

Nope. By Railgunfag I mean, Misakafag. He occasionally drew Index but that's it. Raika is at least better and has more variety.

fuck I mixed things up

Attached: 1548025495521.png (446x344, 175K)

>Raika is at least better
Raika draws more characters but Pyuma's quite a bit better at drawing.

Yeah. It's a shame.

Pyuma trully mastered peak cuteness and sexiness of Mikoto

>The only time Touma stand up against Index is with Itsuwa
god help him

Thank you.

Stay mad fag

>s3
>Misaki
The absolute state of Misakafags.

Misaki getting free real estate without even using mental out.

Attached: toaru level five power of breasts misaka misaki.png (875x1300, 367K)

>mikotofags proving one again they're obnoxious little shit
Every day in every thread.

When I was 12 a girl in my class flashed her thong to me after pe. I got startled and screamed.

I'd probably die from all the blood flowing to my dick as I'm a huge virgin

MUH DICK

Why won't Pyuma draw kuroko and cure my erectile dysfunction?

why do people dislike Mikoto and her fans? she's all you could ever want in a girl, and more. that's why they cloned her, because she's perfect.

Attached: 432143127685.png (800x1132, 676K)

You tell the brat to fuck off.
I know you probably haven't seen any irl human beings lately, but kids are gross.

Because of posts like these where you're so full of yourself?

t. the guy who got pissed off by the mikotofag artist

But this is fiction, not IRL.

>How would you react if a 12 years old girl flashed you her pantsu in such a fashion?
Do you live in a fictional world?

Hayabusa isn't the one on the final cover with his love interest, and the final illustration revolves around Shinobu. There's a clear "main" pairing.

Attached: Zashiki_v09_326-327.jpg (2240x1600, 746K)

what do you mean
I just like Mikoto

There's a main pairing that's focused, but Hayabusa is one of the 3 protagonists.

I forgot but who knows about Touma fetish I know delta force and Misaki knows but who else knows ?

>Do you wish for a new world?

Wrong guy.

I haven't read NT yet, is it near to ending or is it still long with no end in sight?

>Touma gets an understander who actually helps keep his head cool in battle
>Accelerator is the understander of a demon GF who loves him and helps him attain more power to protect
>Hamazura gets a druggie GF who is literally just a walking plot device for him when it's convenient
What the fuck does Hamazura and Shitkou even exist?

Attached: D1dwnQQUwAEVgcZ.jpg (1200x663, 226K)

Othinus probably, Index probably, Aleister definitely.

Miki said it's reaching its end very soon at a recent event. So 1 or 2 volumes.

Dengeki says NT is reaching its climax soon (tm) but we will likely see a Part 3.

NT is entering the climax, it'll end within two or three volumes.

This user gets it

Hayabusa and Mai were probably more protagonists in ZW than Accel and Hamazura are in Index.

WHAT THE FUCK
DIDNT SHE LIKE TOUMA?
IST HE A ASSHOLE?

What did tertiary user mean by this

what did incel mean by this

they exist to make you seethe
seems like it's working

???

He's mocking the obvious sameface. She literally looks like Railgun S Mikoto. Now granted she technically is Mikoto, but yeah...

how do i watch s3 without watching s1 and 2 again?

oh she is the loli one? but she wasnt smol anymore

It means that even an animefag should be able to tell what's going on there

Accelerator is like 5'6, he is a literal manlet, and she goes to his navel.

Am I the retarded one who doesn't seem to understand what this user is saying?

Attached: 24229edbbcbae7ff3f6ea7e5e2125a84.png (389x443, 197K)

No worries. I speak retard.

I don't understand either

Don't bother, if you care just read the books. If you don't then let it go.

What about Kongou?

yes

Another 10 years to NT anime!

How mad will people be when 545 enters side character purgatory? She's gonna get the Worst treatment.

Attached: 1547682069671.png (1045x793, 490K)

I like like female demons. I’m a Frenda friend.

If she has served her purpose then that's okay. But she's literally his Understander so I doubt it.

I think people will be more angry that Accelerator himself enters the side character purgatory once he retires from his main character status.

What the guy said hereAnd even in fiction the best lolis are the old ones so same answer

Attached: Tatsumaki-levitating.jpg (500x697, 88K)

If she HAS to be there when Accelerator fights, then she might end up getting the Index treatment of having a single one-note joke and never saying anything of value.

Now that's what I'm talking about

Only way that'll happen is if Accel enters side character purgatory again. They're literally connected and set up to develop eachother as chars.

I live in a fictional world though

545 wouldnt auto broadcast like the sisters. But she might purposefully broadcast on her guest account, so yes.

Act upset, drag her off while raving, get her behind closed doors, rip off her panties, balls deep savage yet tender cunny abuse for the next few days.

Mikoto and Misaki going to gay Italy when

What kind of pantsu do each of the raildesk wear?

Attached: 1547596580399.jpg (480x678, 39K)

Being a side character within another side character's purgatory is nothing to be angry about.

Why are some of you so obsessed with positions like side character and stuff? Why would someone be mad?

UNF

She's literally soul bonded to him. Unless Accel pulls a NT again and never shows up that wont happen

>Full body job from a fairy
>Kept the hat on
Fukou my ass

Attached: 024.jpg (1280x1854, 708K)

buy him another crate full of eggs.

the only good part of Index III. looks like i should start the novels now, i'll catch up in about three months.

What about Kongou?

>Everyone was saying Mikoto would get the Sakuga
>But it all went to Accel instead
As expected

She did get the sakuga. This is the first few times he's ever gotten sakuga.

Dammit I just fapped.

Attached: 1512550944875.jpg (258x248, 29K)

They might've skipped the only thing she does in all of season 3, but all of her scenes were animated better then most of the show. Kind of sad actually. All of sudden shit looked like Railgun S artstyle.

>She did
Did we watch the same season? All she did was stand around for 4 episodes and then showed her ass to the screen on a jet.

Accel is the only lvl 5 smart enough to not fuck everything up

"¡Ay, caramba!" - El Toumano

Looks like we didn't then because the quality always went up when she was around.

Overcome your weakness

Not that user but to be absolutely fair with you they kinda have to go all out on adapting up to NT10 in one go either being split cour or 36+ episodes.

An NT adaptation is on the same level of SAOs Alicization arc which would be a good thing as they'd market the shit out of it and make sure it isnt bad because otherwise it'd completely fuck the franchise based on the initial investment.

Barely. It was consistent, but that's not hard to do when she has a total of 20 minute screentime in the entire season.

>Sakuga
>Accel
Where?
3D wings?

>They have to
No they dont. You can do the lead up in one season and the climax in the next. There's nothing in NT1-6 that HAS to be in the same season as 7-10

>Accel v Kakine
>Accel in OT14 in the flames
>Accel's WW3 Black wings
>Accel singing
>Accel's white wings
He had the best looking scenes out of everyone.

They've always fucked it one way or another I just don't expect them or want them to do 3 cours when JC admitted to taking on projects without planning ahead of time. That's a nightmare situation.

NT6 is a perfect stopping point. If you just do 2x2x2x2 it's paced fine.

Half of the nuns go nopan for sure.

like so youtube.com/watch?v=VaRemFBCAh4

The actual 2D animation in the WW scene was some of the best in the show easily.

Attached: ThereGoesMyHero.webm (852x480, 2.9M)

whose vision is this?

Attached: index.jpg (194x259, 8K)

I don't think you know what sakuga means.

Do you think Nishikori would've at least done a better job if it didn't go for 9 fucking volumes in 2 cour?

Where are his 100 meters long wings? Those are chicken wings

Post it again, but this time for humans. And not fairies.

That's exactly what it means
Obviously, production not being completely fucked would also have helped.

As close to sakuga as you can get from JC Staff regardless. I'm taking what I can get. There's Sakuga from low studios, and then there's Sakuga.

Anyone would have. But it needed a better season too, scheduling would still be ass.

There is no real stopping point in the entire span of the Othinus arc that'd leave people satisfied especially with a "This MIGHT get adapted in the future" ending.

Refresh my memory, is NT6 the one where Touma partners with Thor to get into WB or is it the one with Agitate Halation?

That's only in the black wings scene.

>Barely
So you admit he's right but cant accept it?

> There's Sakuga from low studios, and then there's Sakuga.
So you don't know hat that means. There is no degree or comparison of sakuga, either it is or it is not.

>Accel v Kakine
Only the camera work that resembles the illustration looked decent
>Accel in OT14 in the flames
Sorry. That looked bad.
>Accel's WW3 Black wings
Yes, I agree.
>Accel singing
Yes, the directing was good there as well.
>Accel's white wings
I disagree. That looked crap
>He had the best looking scenes out of everyone.
Others had great moments as well

After how badly they handled scale elsewhere in the show - Acqua's weapons, mainly - I'm glad they didn't bother.

Standing around with on-model animations doesn't equal sakuga if she's not moving or something anything. Even her moving from the heli to the ground was sub-par compared to most of Accel's great looking scenes.

>10 years
18 hours in my personal reality.

Attached: 1554977158792.png (580x588, 402K)

>went to shit after the explosion and had shit camerawork
>not really, it was mostly CG
>looped frames
>Ill give you this one
>awkward zooming, wings looked like they were photoshopped, stills

Doesn't change the fact that NT1-6 carries the whole birdway mini arc in it, there's nothing in it that screams "this part needs to be adapted right now" because of something shown earlier, it's just hints and cameos while foreshadowing Othinus and Ollerus are up to shenanigans. It's not like you're ending on NT8 and leaving everyone with the world ending. People will be able to handle it.

Nope, read OT22 again.

>Others had great moments as well
Like 2 characters, none of them were the MC's unless you count Terra punch. The White Wings looked fine and the scene itself was great. Do you have something against 3D CG?

Is there some stream or was it a mispost

Obviously there's a hidden camera somewhere.

>CG = bad

>HO in the image
I'd give my left nut for HO S2, its an absolute shame it bombed.

Yep. It's the entire arc where they try to counter Othinus' actions of obtaining Fraulein. It ends with Ollerus infiltrating as Thor and getting his arm cut off.

what is this

>No mention of how long they are in the scenes
Apologize.

Attached: Liar.png (568x744, 77K)

That's the NT s1 teaser, since NT starts with Quenser and Heivia

>Convinced that he had done the right thing, Accelerator flapped his white wings. His one-hundred-meter wings used more than just the power of the wind. They also converted some more unknown energy into lift. He emitted no force down at the earth, but he still shot up like a bullet.
How the fuck do you think that the Black Wings scene looked good but not the White Wings one? The White Wings one had consistently high-detailed character art unlike pretty much all of the rest of the show and decent movement.

>Mikoto wears gekota pantsu obviously
>Index wears whatever dollar store pantsu Touma got
>Misaki wears mature panties thinking it'll make her look more mature
>Worst probably wears whatever hand me downs she got from Yomikawa
>545 goes no pan
>Birdway has something surprisingly cute
>Othinus just has whatever these black clothes are and nothing else
>Himegami wears traditional when cosplaying, normal otherwise.
>Sasha just has yet more bondage underneath, probably leather straps
>As we've seen, Lessar wears side tie
>Aleistan goes no pan, with a vibe tied to her leg

Attached: 1528825903594.jpg (802x1194, 106K)

It's my personal reality

Attached: 1549638521225.png (1072x712, 847K)

Flip 2 pages

>Downloading the pdfs just so you can bait
impressive dedication

Attached: D3z5DOrU0AET68p.jpg (2048x1739, 642K)

It thinks its best for the anime to not try and do Kamachi absurd measurements. I mean just think about.
>Kanzaki with hand draws a sword taller than she is from her waist
>gabe fighting people with his 200 meter wings from a distance of less than 10 meters
I know there is more that I'm forgetting. At Least Othinus pulling Gungnir out of her is suppose to have cartoony stretching.

>touma is the one buying Index's pantsus
hot

>none of them were the MC's unless you count Terra punch
>IT scene
>Touma and Mikoto in Aqcua arc
>Carissa punch
>Shiage parameter list
There's more than this as well. Of course, the scenes I've mentioned could be done way better if we had someone who could step up his game.
>Do you have something against 3D CG?
Yeah, I'm biased there. I don't like it.

>dollar store
You mean vending machine.

>cartoony
It mentions her bones cracking and popping as she forces it out, it's about as cartoony as giving birth

Attached: 07.png (636x900, 291K)

It's a cultural thing caused by reaching puberty while surrounded by girls in skirts.

cute couple

Attached: 1509793138494.jpg (779x333, 150K)

We need to change the Aleister to Accelerator now.

>Mikoto wears gekota pantsu obviously
Makes sense, when you cross that with the fact that she wears shorts.

Are you talking about character moments in general or animation still? Because the Carissa punch didn't really stand out compared to some of the scenes you said weren't good and I'm not sure what you saw in the Parameter List scene, aside from 26 having better character art throughout. That was the only scene with shitty background characters in the whole episode, I think.

Attached: backgroundboys.jpg (1920x1080, 884K)

[x] Genuflect.

Ah shit, I wasn't paying attention and caught Shiage in an in-between. Ignore that.

>ywn help Touma with his homework

Attached: 1546388231427.png (1440x2560, 1.56M)

You know I kind of wonder if they cut the ITEM liaison in OT15 thinking she'd never appear again and realized she had to appear at the end of WW3

Samefag. Fuck you you piece or garbage, fucking murder yourself.

>Only the camera work that resembles the illustration looked decent
Dude, that was probably the best looking bit of the show until they let whoever draws Innocentius out of his cage for the Stiyl/Index fight.

Wasn't it covered in her blood too? Why even do it that way instead of just creating it outside your body?
>Did it right in front of Touma to paralyze him with fear
Is this more of Othinus' bizzare autistic mating ritual?

Mikoto or Kakine for the new #1?

Plus, people who don't want that are crazy. That's part of the charm for Kamachi novels.

Giving it to Mikoto might convince Kakine to finally give-up on his underwater NEET lifestyle.

Based angrykun making a fool of himswlf again

Plus what

Huuh why so mad user do you not like Mikoto?

I doubt Mikoto and Misaki will go back to AC any time soon, maybe by the time they come back to it, its better/worse thanks to Accel

Attached: 55420338_p0.jpg (2681x1864, 974K)

Attached: 1496039341601.jpg (1063x1535, 487K)

Probably search for Touma.

Accelerator ded?

fuck off

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_prime__1b3e3bab5e6cece (2867x4048, 2.18M)

Attached: images.jpg (350x420, 26K)

You overestimate the amount of shame Mikotofags have. They'll simply take pride in doing things others dont like and spam it even more because nothing gets you off quite like spiting someone else.

Why are you guys even fighting

>There are Thorkoto images i don't have yet
Thanks.

I finished reading OT22, what do I read now? I was interested in Gemstone (so SS2). Is it worth it or should I just start reading NT?
And by the way the anime doesn't make justice to the series, the light novel is so fucking good it's unreal

Attached: 1478265572851.jpg (245x245, 61K)

Attached: 1546818669653.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

Reminder that Kamikoto is endgame

Attached: erc9jay7qpq21.jpg (850x752, 144K)

SS2, SP and Norse SS are the usual SS's that are recommended before going into NT. They're not *strictly* mandatory, but probably a good idea to get you into the mindset for NT and a few of the characters and themes.

Kamikuro*

Kurokoto*

Attached: 1546822552204.jpg (1280x993, 230K)

>And by the way the anime doesn't make justice to the series, the light novel is so fucking good it's unreal
Welcome to the cool kids club.
>what do I read now?
You need to read SS2 before NT. I'd recommend the Norse Mythology SS as well, it's got some characters and concepts that show-up later and I thought it was a lot of fun. Some people don't like it though, so your mileage may vary. SP as well.

Kill yourself

Attached: MIKOTOISCUUUUUUUTE.jpg (769x960, 64K)

now that's some uncanny valley shit

SS2, Norse SS, SP are good primers before getting into NT. It's not necessary since I read them after the fact, but might as well now. It's your choice really.
>And by the way the anime doesn't make justice to the series, the light novel is so fucking good it's unreal
I know. We need new staff man.

Attached: MASAKA.jpg (2265x1346, 693K)

Stop embarrassing yourself user. There's no stopping Mikotofags once they start spamming

MisaMisa*

Attached: NT_Index_v12_037.png (1108x1600, 493K)

Attached: 54222373_2254483691433193_4777705552597745664_n.jpg (773x960, 65K)

I think the man-hands kill this more than the weird faces do.

I'm getting old so I'd just rant about how back in my day girls were more modest and nowadays these damn whipper snappers act promiscuous at too damn early of an age and it's all because of their god dang hip hop music and god dang reality TV shows.

Attached: 24450677-portrait-of-an-old-man-with-gray-eyes.jpg (1300x866, 123K)

Is it just a single user that's mad against the mikotospamming?
kek didn't notice it

Why didn't she use magnetism to stop the blades Niang Niang stabbed her with?

Attached: misaka.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

The one commenting on it yes, but I'd honestly be shocked if only a single person was annoyed by the /c/ tier spam

Because she couldn't read it?

No I hate it too. I just don't comment because they're so full of themselves and continue.

Based user ascending the Tree of Writing.

This isn't even close to the Mikotospam that pass guy used to do a year back which was genuinely annoying.

>It could be worse, so you can't dislike this
Stellar logic. Honestly if the art isn't new, and you don't have anything to pair with it in the form of an actual post you probably just shouldnt post it. Even if the extent of your post is just lewdposting at least put SOME effort into your post

You had me hoping for a while there. I dont want to wait until the 25th

No. I hate it too but it's not worth replying too.

Why didn't Fiamma bring a gun and shoot him?

Attached: 1475745628992.gif (512x288, 1.19M)

DARKU MATTADA

Just how small would the offspring of a funsized semen demon and a manlet be anyways? Smaller than Komoe even?

Attached: 74125554_p9.jpg (1379x1854, 286K)

>gets used by Kiharas more than Kakine

What if Touma went to Japari Park?

Can Satenposting compensate for all the harm the dumb Mikotospamming has caused?

Attached: 87641874321.jpg (824x1170, 413K)

No. Nothing related to MP please

Satenposters are even more cancer

Everyone hates it.

No form of spamming is good. It applies to any character.

Even Saten?

Angryfag linked me for posting a Mikoto pic and accused me of spam even thought I post multiple girls, so no

Attached: 1547831857985.jpg (581x684, 56K)

Satenchads are too good for these shit threads.

Go back to slurping skill out cock, Saten

Yes. Fuck Sluten

MP likes Saten? What about her?
Sorry

Attached: oof.png (1123x1600, 1.71M)

Mikoto probably. Kakine and Accelerator left the level 5 realm for a while now. I'm expecting part 3 Kakine to pull out some very heavy memery before dying permanently.

Miki

Attached: 1506745027389.jpg (2048x2048, 227K)

Attached: V4AAURb5.png (899x636, 476K)

Is a bad producer.

So the tranquilizers really were just marking the fairy with his scent by hot gluing the shit out of her. As expected of the bath lover.

>the best thing Straight Edge has done so far was Eromanga Sensei

Attached: 1544910003642.png (603x622, 195K)

Thats the real reason othinus wants touma to try seidr magic, so he'll meditate and not notice as she's lying in the teacup of semen, just soaking and relaxing.

>Kakine and Accelerator are no longer level 5
lol

>Kakine left the Level 5 realm
It's debatable whether Accelerator is a true Level 6 or just touched the realm of it since he had a lot of outsourcing going on, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was, if not, 5.8. Clonoth is basically SYSTEM after all. Kakine is literally in the bottom of the ocean and has displayed nothing about Level 5.

All these 545fags in denial.

You'd be lucky if she ends up like worst and not relegated to forgotten tier like himegami

What about Kongou?

It took you this long for this low tier bait?

>Become a huge attachment to a char that's important to their future development and character
>forgotten tier
545 is on the same stage as Othinus in terms of what she means to Accelerator right now. You might as well just say Othinus is a side-character who will blend into obscurity in Part 3.

>tsuncelerator
Tsk i-It's not like I'm altering your vectors while taking a bullet to the head because I like you or anything like that third-string.

I'm just doing it because it's villainous to save you when AC wants you dead!

The funny thing is people have indeed been saying that about othinus ever since nt10. Every volume it seems they'd say "just watch she'll fade away into obscurity, this was her last appearance"

But what about Kongou?

I don't know why Worst keeps getting brought up, since I think she's doing just fine hanging out with her sex pet. Do people think a character's relevance is tied to how hard they pursue an MC?

Attached: 1503605353683.jpg (842x971, 332K)

>Kakine and Accelerator left the level 5 realm for a while now
>cuckinefags actually believe this
BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH Accel is runs AC as superintendent.
Meanwhile cuckine still jobbing as usual.

Mikoto is next level 1 by default because how important she and the sisters are to Acceleister.

Attached: toaru gekota most powerful number one esper.jpg (226x223, 10K)

Only delusional shipperfags think this. So probably either Index or Mikototards.

545 isnt quite on the same stage as othinus unless you mean the "attached at the hip" stage. She doesnt understand accelerator on much of a deep level, she's just very devoted

Because its shitposting for Yous.

And a much better person since she didn't torture her partner for a gazillion years to achieve her current status

MP is assblasted

Accelerator is her understander, but it's being set up for the understanding to be mutual in the last volume. They aren't there yet, yeah, but they basically have the same 'hip' dynamic as Othinus/Touma does right now. It'd be sweet to see 545 become an understander to Accel as he is to her.

How hard is worst going to bully the demon when they meet?

>Accelerator is her understander
No he isnt. This was never said or hinted at. They dont know each other particularly well, they just get along well.

If Worst makes her cry she's getting another arm broken
In reality she'll probably be jealous as fuck through Last Order proxy

I want Worst to violently tease me with her soft body

He drew her before. I prefer Yuiichi Tanaka's Kuroko. It's just that some artists just likes a girl so much their entire work is literally just her.

Attached: 57775270_p0.png (1082x1440, 2.12M)

Denki Kong the absolute stud

>He has to have it spelled out to him
Accelerator quite literally related to her in NT21 and they have parallels as a char. I'd argue they're better suited for eachother than Othinus and Touma. He understands her situation and her hesitation in NT22 after the first Neph fight. For sake of argument even if they aren't right now, they will be.

>Accel gets demon 545
>Touman gets magic god
>Hamazura gets nothing
As expected, but you don't need to additional buffs when you have luck and plot asspulls.

>Hamazura gets nothing
He has Dion wife but I wouldn't be surprised if his luck throws off her Fortune.

Relating to someone in a single instance isnt all it takes user. So yes, if the book doesnt "spell it out" (read: its not actually in the book but just anons head) its not true. Reminder that aleister's wife herself, even though aleister loved her very much, was still not his understander.

>gets nothing
He got Dion on his side and potentially Coronzon in the future.

>Accelerator is her understander
Not sure if stupid or speed reader.

Accelerator is her protector. If that means understanding her to protect and get her what she wants then he yes, but it's not in the sense or level as Touma/Othinus

Its just the usual "understander means wife" shipping rearing its head again

What the fuck is an understander then user?

Try reading the books

Everyone hates cuckine

>cute couple
No. At least go with an actual shitship where they know each other in #2x#4.

Misaka ships with Touma then Misaka then Junko and her harem and a bunch of other people.

DESU not even #4 likes him. I always thought it was a bullshit ship.

Attached: toaru true number one kakine esper.png (509x467, 55K)

I did and i figured out that Othinus being Touma's understander is an asspull.

>all this projecting
Othinus ain't winning the toumabowl.
Try projecting harder retard.

If Accelerator relating to 545's circumstances in one instance was all it took to be an understander then Thor would be Fraulein's understander as well. It takes a bit more than that.

>complains about projecting while projecting the opposite meaning onto my post
Ironic

Fair enough, but Accelerator needs an understander someday and the only candidates so far as 545 and Last Order.

>Misaka ships with Touma

using kakine to sneak shipping cuckery

Attached: 1553831528600.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

If you read a little more you'll realize its an ass worth pulling on

Only Touma's is.

why cant we have good animation like this anymore?

How do you think Touma would react to homosexual advances? Would he be flustered, would they go over his head, or would he be disgusted? Like, if I tried to hold his hand or hugged him from behind, would he feel disgusted or would he just laugh it off? I don't think Touma is homophobic but I get the feeling that he'd enjoy male-on-male affection more than female.

end of the day everyone hate kekine

Misaka about to be promoted to new #1

If you touched his right arm you would disappear

Beetle still exists so no.

He would tell them they are not living their lives correctly and then smash their illusions of homosexuality

Depends on who. He'd enjoy Kamisato's and Thor's affections.
Aogami? heck no.

It's just Mikotofags trying to hand her as many participation trophies as they can get away with, ignore them

Touma instinctually hated Kamisato though.

Attached: 1548991053435.png (1280x720, 822K)

Beetle exists and Accelerator gave credit to Kakine where its due, he acknowledges Dark Matter, calling it "One hell of a power". Its the power that matters, and Accelerator knows that Dark Matter is good, praise that he very, very rarely gives to powers other than vectors.

Attached: 1546764690821.jpg (495x415, 70K)

>Beetle still kekine
>Mikoto ain't sufficently strong to be #1
>Rankings aren't based on importance to AC
>Acceleister will rank shitty kekine or beetledung over misaka
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH such delusion

Attached: BWAHHAHA FAGGGOOOOTTTTTTT.jpg (204x207, 13K)

>Mikoto lives in (you)'re head rent free
Mikoto is still popular despite Kamachi constantly burying her. Guess what? Railgun is going to even reenergize her popularity even more so you better start coping.

Attached: 1551502499552.png (878x720, 871K)

Fucking kek

Lul this is not shipping my friend, Mikoto only has a chance at sucking Touma's penis, anything that involves fighting and being relevant to the story is not her role. She should first beat Mugino without running before trying to surpass the likes of Kakine.

Attached: AreYouFuckingGay.png (736x1136, 422K)

Misaki lives in (you)'re head rent free
Misaki is still popular despite Kamachi constantly burying her. Guess what? Railgun is going to even reenergize her popularity even more so you better start coping.

Attached: toaru railgun misaki misaka.jpg (814x610, 227K)

based Mikotochad
she runs this series

Flash her my freeballing.

>I got startled and screamed.
Only believable part.
0/10

>25th
Are we supposed to get something on that date?

Kuroko lives in (you)'re head rent free
Kuroko is still popular despite Kamachi constantly burying her. Guess what? Railgun is going to even reenergize her popularity even more so you better start coping.

Attached: 1547780007772.jpg (600x1018, 273K)

Did Accel's esper power actually increase? He is outsourcing to the clones and 545 and since he is getting hit with recoil I doubt it counts as his own power.

Not really. But considering level 6 is supposed to be about understanding god's system Accelerator is still probably on the right track with his comments about learning as much as he can.

Supposedly that's the "real" day the first volume was released or something so that's the actual anniversary? I don't know though, more likely we'd have to wait until Fall Fes but I don't have that kind of patience.

Attached: 1540490159797.png (154x193, 58K)

Accelerator's power increases the more knowledge he gains. He's stepped outside of aeons and beyond keter, and it's not like that knowledge in his head is gonna just magically disappear after Will leaves. It's more likely with WIll helping him he steps into the realm of Level 6, but without her he's likely 5.5 or closer. Being above Aeons doesn't make you an ordinary Level 5.

If anything, I could see Accelerator tossing out the idea of the ranks being utility to Aleister's plan (or just not noticing the ranks are based on utility) and promoting Gunha.

>Tossing the idea of ranks
Yes.
>Promoting Gunha
Wait why.

Accelerator himself isn't above the aeons, he only has the knowledge.

Read the whole sentence
>ranks being based on utility to Aleister
Gunha is definitely not the weakest level 5. So if anyone was going to get thrown up a rank or 4 due to Accelerator taking power, it would be him.

>545 calls him a 'transcendent being' for crossing the abyss and moving beyond Keter, which is beyond the Tree of Life itself and Aeons
I'm just following what the text says.

It's accelerator's powers but author can't outright make him literal god without giving him some gimp to make him fit into the story/plot.

Esper powers are unique to him, the personal reality is his alone, and the know how on how to use/control the power is too. It's only the calculations that are done outside. Much easier to replace the calculators than it is the actual machine.

What would Accel even need with rankings anyways?

Which is knowledge based. Not physically based. Accelerator isn't suddenly going to no sell shit like Aiwass or Coronzon can without his powers.

He probably wouldnt. That's why I said "if anything". Most likely Accelerator simply wont give a shit and will leave it all as is. But IF he changes anything, it wont be promoting Misaka.

>ranks by importance
Exactly why Acceleister will rank Misaka #1. Misakas are important to him. They aren't in his plans to be used and thrown away like Aleister, but he does plan his plans around protecting him.

Only way Kekine or anyone else gets #1 is because Acceleister wants to protect Misaka from the additional troubles/dangers of being #1 since he's been at that spot himse.f

>ranks being based on utility to Aleister
So who's #0 lvl 5?

The delusion in this post is insane. Accelerator barely gives a shit about the original.

The abyss thing is always referenced as knowledge

Touma.

Originally he was an esper with the power to absorb evil. That's why he was considered bad luck as a kid. Goes to AC. Develops and then absorbed evil dragons. A 3rd party gave him IB to protect him from himself and seal dragons. Brain injury made him forget his past esper power.

>Accelerator overhauls the level 5 system
>Instead of being based on merit though, it's just Accelerator's personal "who is the cutest" ranking
I hope you don't actually believe the shit you spout.

>cutest
But then Misaki would be #1.

Touma, except he's not a level 5 so Aleister can't just tweak it around to make him more important. Plus, Touma having a somewhat average home life was probably part of the plan.

>(you)'re
School is also free you know, might think about attending it user.

ka

It's funny because the Kakine meming opens the door for autism like this from excited animeonlys every now and then thinking that he's actually weak or not liked.

Can't even make fun of my favorite VolleyFridge without fags taking jokes seriously.

Attached: Girl_in_the_dress_manga.jpg (350x427, 46K)

As much as I'd like to blame the Mikotofag autism on anime onlies I don't think that's the case.

>thinking that he's actually weak
Dude's strong. Like #2 strongest golf ball.

>or not liked
Everyone doesn't like kakaine tho

I miss when we could just shit on Kakinefag before the imposters came.

I miss when "Kakinefag" didn't exist and no one gave a shit about this worthless character.

>Everyone doesn't like kakaine tho
Did you ignore Kakine posting the last 6 months?

Kakine is actually pretty popular. He's in the top 10 according to a recent poll.

As they say, if you pretend to be stupid long enough, actual idiots will feel like they belong. Meming about the jobber was never sustainable as a result, because eventually people would creep in that actually buy the memes wholesale.

I attribute half of his popularity to the fact that he's the main antagonist of the first experimental volume. When I compare his character to the likes of Aleister or Mathers it's almost a joke

Guys.. Kongou.

Aleister didnt really start to get a character until like NT14 or so

Attached: 1550841654473.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

>He's in the top 10 according to a recent poll
>doesn't post poll
>not even top 1
As expected of jobber

What do you guys think about Kongou?

Who?

"ok Chris, you can stop hiding. I've taken a seat."

Attached: 1552814790099.png (300x279, 60K)

I’ve been asking for a while now. She’s the rich girl from Tokiwadai.

Still waiting for Kakine's identity crisis when he gets back to AC as his usual edgelord self and MH tells him he's unrecognizable.

Attached: 70982489_p2.jpg (1392x1806, 521K)

Exactly man, it's so cancer. They should just stick to fanart posting.

>Replying
Literally the worst thing you can do is give the gutter trash attention

I don’t kind Kakine much. I’m more attracted to Saten if anything.

The who?
I just remember her 5head and nothing else

What would you do if this 34 year old flashed you her bare genitals

Attached: b3a1cc9d7c6e06224cb44c8186bdab9e758c09a9.png (1300x1700, 389K)

What did you think about her?

Say this sort of behavior is exactly why she can't keep a man.

Why is Kuroko stuck in such a shit anime? She needs her own personal side story about her trying lewd various people that resemble her onee-sama~ .

Attached: 689d40f2c14bed831c8095fb6590942b012a22c56a3b465c19f785420dbfd4c3.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

Sure but how do I recognize gutter trash?

Maybe you fags should, get this, stop caring what other people have to say so much and talk about what you want

Report her to anti skill for indecent relations with a minor

Attached: 1494394844266.jpg (703x660, 190K)

I honestly don't remember a thing about her outside of the aforementioned cute forehead and ojou mannerisms, what did she do in the story?

No one cares what you say. It's when you try to speak for people by saying shit like "No one likes Kakine" unironically that we must asset you brain

There's only one thing to be done

Attached: 1552242985877.jpg (1300x1700, 441K)

It's not that sad. I doubt anyone missed the tripking nonsense I used to spout out.
2016 was 3 years ago dude. Just let it go.
Cause they're given character. You learn more about them in their volumes then you do with Kakine in two, whose been a villain for antagonizing Accelerator. Once he's fleshed out, you better believe that he'll be ranking up there, because he made a profound impact without depth. The reason why I latched onto his character was because I detected massive potential, but people wouldn't give him the time of day as the irony of the meme becoming the norm had already happened by 2016-17. It took a bit, but people once again started looking at him as a serious plot point more and more, at the expense of people treating him as a joke more and more.

Attached: Peace.jpg (482x800, 102K)

BASED

I'm saying to just ignore obvious retards and secondaries, retard

So, all littlw girls are lvl 5 now and they rank down as they get older? I buy this

Styil you are aware that in that situation you will be the one arrested, aren’t you?

Attached: OTP.png (1200x783, 433K)

It doesn't matter when he started to get a character, Kakine is a joke compared to him when all is said and done.

She helped some characters.

Komoe is well known as a teacher though and Stiyl probably has some ID or other

Damn. That actually sounds totally possible. I don't think it would affect him too much since he might pull a " Well of course, I transcended into godhood" kind of attitude

Still tho, I'm hopeful for some MH Kakine interactions. Kamachi should have had Beetle interact with her in some gag scene.

It does though. It means until NT14 you couldnt really latch onto Aleister for having a deeper character than him, he was just a shadowy keikaku man. That's most of the life of the series.

These two are just so cute together.

Attached: 541235674832.png (600x900, 680K)

It doesn't really though, what matters is at the end of his conclusive character arc, how does he compare. And that is he is an absolute joke compared to Kakine. Even Mathers was handled better in a volume than Kakine.

Plus, I can actually stand shadow keikaku man more than his bullshit.

I don't think Aleister planned anything beyond getting punched by Touma and become a loli in all his alternatives

Kakine fronts a lot, so I could certainly see him giving that response, while also having it cut deep and make him think over what the hell it is he even wants now.

It does. The time period between OT15 and NT14 is pretty fucking long user. That's a lot of time for people to form opinions. Not everyone just caught up with the series just yesterday. This is the exact same reason you see anyone at all being fans of Index Itsuwa or Kazakiri.

What is wrong with Kakine? He's arrogant, sociopathic and yet emotional at the same time. What is so bad about his character that makes him "a joke"?

Kong out appears in Railfun.

Aleister created the whole city for Touma. He had to at least have a bit of a framework for how he wanted Touma to interact with it.

He would be arrested not for interaction but for faking his ID.
No one will believe it when he breathes out smoke into the faces of Skillouts as he proclaimes them foolish lost lambs.
>So you say you are 14
>Stares Skill-out down
>Breathes in
>lets the smoke out
>Yes
>Get him
>KANZAKI HEEEEELP MEEE ITS HAPPENEING AGAAAAAIN AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1549136718341.jpg (448x368, 17K)

The confrontation with Touma was probably on purpose, but I really doubt dying was on the to do list that day. I figured he lured them in by cursing Maika to grow the Kamijou Toumas by showing him his past and having Aiwass get a whack at him.

Attached: The start of a fucked friendship.jpg (954x1024, 99K)

And during that entire time period I continued to think: Kakine is a joke. End of story.

He is neither emotional nor sells the other two well at all. He just comes off as a prick and poorly executed. His objective was nothing I care for and later on shows how much of a joke he is.

>No one will believe it
You seem to forget just how chuuni most of the espers running around are

Attached: 1511071817016.jpg (1199x1017, 197K)

This is pedophillia user.

>I think
Irrelevant. We're talking about the general population, not you. Neither Kakine nor Aleister had some deep backstory for most of the series' length.

That’s the thing.
He is not an esper.

Attached: 3563456.jpg (340x256, 12K)

>not emotional
He clearly lashed out against Accelerator and projected himself onto him. This is something that requires connection and emotion
>comes off as a prick
That is exactly what he's supposed to be.
>poorly executed
Going to need some examples here
>His objective
We don't even know his objective. Its only alluded to be control over the city and then something bigger
>later on, shows that he's a joke
What, he's a joke cause Takitsubo's power was able to free Beetle 05 from the network? That he decided to declare moral neutrality and challenge someone whom he didn't know, to his misfortune, is a god? Thats not a joke at all, its just bad luck

Maybe because he doesn't want to save anyone/thing and would rather just do things without a stupid moral justification for them. I actually like that straightforwardness since everyone just seems to either fight for revenge, justice or the greater good.

Kakine just fights in order to control everything and for no sad/meaningful reason,plus he just never gives up despite the Ls which is why I feel like he frustrates people.

But it does mean Anti skill is used to the idea of kids running around AC looking older than they actually are.

Attached: 1448689717293.png (683x720, 509K)

>No sad reason
I'm betting you Kakine wants to control things because he's lost things in the past. It's not "for no reason" just because we haven't seen the reason.

But I’m telling you that they will lock him down for suspicion of ID forgery during ID check.
>Not en esper
>Outside visitor
>Has a tattoo on the FACE and smokes
> 6'7"
>Behaves like a preacher
>14
This is a clear case for “detention for future investigation”.

Attached: 1551782503744.jpg (483x461, 125K)