Why despite being big in Japan and being selling more than Dr.Stone...

Why despite being big in Japan and being selling more than Dr.Stone, are both Act-age and Jujutsu so unpopular and little known outside Japan?

Attached: 4b2d26a27117114f9bf6807f86d95d03.jpg (816x640, 478K)

Different cultures have different tastes.

Dr.Stone appeals to westerns more.

Is this bait?

They're both shit

Why you guys always shitting Dr. Stone?

don't know about the rest, but Dr. Stone mangaka can't draw women for shit and it's a fucking shame because i like the story so far.

Because Act-Age doesn't appeal to most shounen fans and Jujutsu is just another generic and bland battle series that doesn't even try to bring something new.
Because WSJ pushes it with all their fucking might, giving it different forms of advertisement, a decent looking anime, and putting above fucking One Piece of all things in the ToC, but it still sells like absolute garbage despite the pushing. Dr. Stone has 10 volumes but was surpassed by Jujutsu in sales by its third volume. WSJ wont even release the total print of Dr. Stone, likely out of embarassment.

Is the most pushed manga by Shueisha since Toriko

>Jujutsu is just another generic and bland battle series

wrong jujutsu is the new hxh

Attached: Jujutsu kaisen.png (898x1300, 667K)

I already explained to you how this isnt intellectual in the slightest, fuck off low IQ.

>are both Act-age and Jujutsu so unpopular and little known outside Japan?

Where did you find that Act Age was unpopular?

Because western shounenshitters are always way behind. They're only just now getting into Kimetsu.

Act-age is a nice read but the MC is a fucking mary-sue.

but toriko was based, I'm still very fond of tommyrod fight and starjun fight

She's Mary Sue in acting, but now that we have regular school arc, she's completely autistic and doesn't even know her classmates' names.

I don't know about Act-Age, but I tried reading Jujutsu and it was fucking disaster

>Jujutsu is just another generic and bland battle series
How is it bland?

Which one is the MHA Killer? KnY and BC can't do it so we need a new one.

how is it not?

Fun characters, cool artwork and great battles

Jujutsu gets a bit cringeworthy sometimes.

>this thread
Are you trying to start and early fanbase war or something OP?

Attached: 1554571371970.png (164x200, 32K)

Jujutsu is selling well but still not as high as MHA was when it first started. It will surpass BC and KnY in sales most definitely but its no killer. Your best bet now is Samurai 8 and whatever new series come with it the next round.

Yep Jujutsu Kaisen current volume sells 140k in one month pre-anime MHA do that in 1 week.

Act-Age is starting to have a fanbase around here now. Can't say much for the other.

>she's completely autistic and doesn't even know her classmates' names.
wtf, who are the target audiences for act-age?

Because normie tier meme translators with epic twitter edits never picked them up.

Literally me

No anime.
BC, Kimetsu, TPN, pretty much every manga outside of MHA never got popular with the west until they got an anime.

Ban this fucking retarded OP
>Why is a manga that has been published for less than 2 years and has no anime, not popular in the West??????????

Typical shojo shit

But Dr. Stone is way more enjoyable and unique compared to Toriko.

MHA isn't even 2 years old but already got anime.

Neverland already did

No anime.
Even MHA, which is the biggest thing to come out of jump in recent years didn't male a super huge buzz i. the west untill the anime came out.

>MHA isn't even 2 years old but already got anime.

Attached: 006.png (219x339, 85K)

ACTAJUU is a relatively new series and doesn't really have much marketing done outside Japan. Though I am expecting a solid audience once the inevitable Kyoani adoption gets released.

Attached: chiyoko.png (1304x2048, 1.38M)

Anime is coming next season, gotta rev up the shitposting engine early..

But that's Dr Stone.

>Kyoani

Stop this meme or I will kick your ass.

Anime announcement is on chapter 60+
Anime first episode aired is on chapter 85+

You have to admit they're the best for the Job.

Attached: chibiyoko.png (500x500, 313K)

Dumb people write "smart" characters: the manga

Attached: 1521201535871.png (1779x1300, 1.32M)

I remember when this series was only five chapters long and people were already shitposting about Shaft getting to do it.

Attached: 1522014311933.png (466x297, 95K)

The point still stands that the lack of an adaptation is one of the reasons these two manga aren't too popular outside of Japan yet.
Also, an early anime announcement doesn't always lead to a guaranteed blow up in international popularity.

Attached: anime announcements.png (1066x728, 132K)

Other than Samurai 8 and Neverland I can't picture any other series growing exponentially in a flash like Hero Academia, I still can't believe it grew in a flash with no pushing whatsoever

Attached: 1554985883110.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

You saying like Dr Stone is even remotely popular in West. It's literally a Who in here.

Why do people say this? Kyoani never makes faithful adaptations, do you want to see Act Age with cut characters, an original ending and episodes fillers?

Dumb people complain about smart people writing smart characters: the post.

What is this shit? Where's the network? Where's the software? That's a fucking walkie-talkie

Because nips don't give a shit to what filthy gaijins think.

>wrong jujutsu is the new hxh

That's what he said.

Americans don't care about the Japanese acting scene. If Act Age was about a Japanese transfer student to an acting school in Los Angeles, it would be wildly more popular. In Japan too.

They end up building a walkie-talkie but they keep calling it a cell phone to sound cool. Or maybe the author thinks kids these days don't know what a walkie-talkie is any more.

Attached: 18-19.png (1824x1300, 1.31M)

>Chinese and Koreans heavily influencing the anime market as is
>America will soon follow suit
You can drop the narrative, user. Japanese anime studios have sold out to gaijins.

Not on Toonami. Toonami is the only reason anyone outside of Japan even cares about Dragon Gonads.

>Toonami
Not everyone is American dude

Toonami is in South America and Europe too, retard.

>Act-age
Majority of its target audience doesn't read WSJ and have no idea that this manga even exists.

This tbdesu. Add in some sex and violence and throw it into a seinen magazine like Young Jump.

Westerners like pop science more.

We all know it will be fucking J.C. Staff or something like that.

But I want my YonagiXChiyoko, and kyoani is the perfect studio to adapt it.

Attached: 1554063673631.jpg (294x203, 19K)

fuck no.

>its third volume
Technically it was the fourth volume, since the prologue one counts as "vol. 0".

Dr. Stone is an attempt to ride the Primitive Technology wave
Its an extremely bad attempt though, but thats the best japan has to offer

They worked on Bakuman, Souma and Saiki. I honestly won't be surprised.

I hope no one above 13 reads this.