Doga Kobo

They wouldn't have forgotten her....r-right?

Attached: 1223fdasfg.jpg (400x225, 15K)

Yes, because Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun was one of the greatest time flops of all time.

Easily their worst show.

I still remember Paras.

Who?

Luck and Logic exists.

Sadly they have. All they're producing now is pedophile garbage like Wataten.

That's not a pedo anime, if you actually watched it you'd know this.

Oh, we still pretend this run of the mill romance that gets nowhere as per usual was masterpiece for some reason? Good to know.

Luck and Logic was terrible.

Flop?

what is it then? Because it sure as fuck has no appeal if you aren't one

Really? Damnit, I thought it was cute for het-shit. Oh well, at least we got the manga.

Senko-san exists.

It was not

Its also about a woman child breaking out her shell with the help of herlittle sis and her buddies.

And her being a boderline pedo-dyke, of course.

so does it actually go anywhere because 3 eps in and im bored as fuck

Its goes cute to cute. So not really. Don't watch it if you expect a conventionnal journey with radical change with the characters. The MC is just slightly less of a shrieking violet by the end.

Sorry op, theres will never get a second season

Attached: sakurachiyo.gif (498x280, 1.96M)

UzaMaid was worse.

Attached: Z55bcf0fc609679d60f09544060b8203860ba3def666a06e61318d8a6fc38cd81.jpg (836x1200, 248K)

>we still pretend this run of the mill romance
But it's really funny. It also balances the whole misunderstandings thing a lot better than most series. There's pretty much just one misunderstanding in a couple, usually one way, and then everything is almost immediately dealt with as soon as it comes up.

If you're watching or reading Nozaki-kun for the romance, you're doing it wrong. There's plenty of romcom jokes, and there is some progression so to speak, but the primary strength and appeal of the series is its general comedy and absurdity.

Attached: img000001.jpg (470x469, 98K)

Attached: a0310801_5812170828b71.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

There, there Sakura, get on Nozaki's laps.

Attached: nozakisexylaps.png (700x995, 507K)

Her voice is qt

and Seo voice is cuter

>time flop
stop forcing your shitty meme retard

I call bullshit. I enjoy the (comedic) romance between Sakura's & Nozaki and Waka & Seo. Waka & Seo, in particular, is very cute.

Attached: wakassexylaps.png (700x995, 506K)

i wish i am Waka

It's a shame that they had a reunion of nearly all the staff involved in Nozaki but chose to make an original anime instead of S2 and it was terrible.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tada-kun wa Koi wo Shinai - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.50_[2018.06.21_17.23.22].jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

It would have been even better if she's brought a drink and something to read while sitting in his laps.

rmb that one time Seo sitting on Waka's lap while taking train which humps alot?

Godammnit, Seo should just take advantage of Waka already!

she already did. He cant live without her now, he is also tamed. I really i was Waka and pussywhiped by Seo

It was really good. 4koma adapted right.

wait, how much did it sell?

>time flop
I remember seeing this term used exactly once

>time flop
At least it's not an actual flop like Tada-kun.

>sitting on your crush's lap
this is actually a dream of mine

It doesn't really matter if Dogakobo wants to do another season, or not. They don't own the rights to the franchise, it's up to the publisher of the manga if they want to pay for more or not (they clearly don't).

Good riddance

Would you Nozaki's lap?

sure

Yes, Nozaki's lapdance would be enjoyable to see.