Hunter x Hunter

>Hunter x Hunter
>9.12 on MyAnimeList

WHY?

What makes you HxH fans think that HxH deserves such a high rating?

Attached: file.png (443x356, 197K)

>mal

>MAL
kill yourself

>mal

*ahem*

Attached: 1554830324444.png (262x241, 94K)

MAL is the same place that thinks Full Crap Alchemist is any good so yeah

gintfags are worst

LWA also rated 8 in MAL
MAL is shit, thats why

Attached: awsdcadwada.jpg (509x375, 52K)

>MAL
But HXH is unironically excellent, don't let the Hunterchad shitposting cloud your judgement

>imagine thinking that HxH is better than this masterpiece

Attached: file.png (441x369, 215K)

maybe 99hxh

H-HAHA MAL AMIRITE GUISE D-DO I FIT IN YET

Seething MALfag r3dditor

Babies first 4channel bait, how cute

Attached: 1548122765415.jpg (800x800, 82K)

literally nothing wrong with mal

Is this supposed to be a compliment or a insult?

Modern S-O-Y-R-A-T-I-N-G-S-C-A-L-E

10 very good imo
9 good imo
8 ok imo
7.5 servicable imo
7 average imo

As a rule of thumb, you should subtract 2.00 from MAL scores and that'll give you an accurate rating.

Didn't know anything about this series until someone told me that it sold more than Bleach in Japan. I watched it week to week and was genuinely impressed. I don't even remember what other anime came out in the same year.

Not really. More so on MAL than on literal cuck websites a la Letterboxd and IMDB, does a 7.X rating speak in the favor of something. If it's 10-8.5, it's likely overrated and you should subtract 2 points, but if its 7.6 or below it very often has the potential to not only be extremely good but also be significnatly more thematically coherent. Once you need to analyze something beyond surface level it's usually being shunned by the average viewer.

based

>MAL ratings
They're fucked anyway, a 5 is already considered a terrible show, whereas it should be for a perfectly adequate show.
MAL's fine for making your own list and keeping track of what you already watched and want to watch, but the ratings are a piece of shit you should just ignore.

Yes.

Attached: Snail6.png (1063x757, 249K)

'99 version is better.

>mal
You need to go back

>mal
>*ahem*
Fuck off, tards.

Yes what, you dumb slut.

Post some of the reviews for a good laugh. Its where everyone gets their "chad" pasta. It really does feel like how everyone worshipped the ground naruto walked on back in the day

Series that deserves a better rating than HxH:

>My Retard Acdemia
>Fairy Fail
>Narutard
>One Piss
>Black Cocksucker

>(2011)
This is the real mystery. The old series was way better.

>mal
Go back to r*ddit or whatever shithole you came from newfag

I'm new to anime. What's wrong with Mal?

>Post some of the reviews for a good laugh.
normie central mostly

it deserves even higher

nothing, its just kids doing the reviewing so you need to add 2 for CGDCT, 3 for SoL, minus 1 for shounen and minus 4 for isekai

shitposting aside my biggest complaint is how long it takes anything to happen. the first three arcs are incredibly average for a shonen. How anyone watch that and comes to the conclusion that HxH is some masterpiece of literature is beyond me. I know it has to be shitposting but Poe's Law

It's popular, and MAL scores are based purely on popularity. Lurk more at life.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Hey little nigger, fuck you.

If you had posted Mob Psycho I could see the argument. Not OPM though.

I don't think that it should have more than a 9 although is miles better than most 9s and 8s in that page so the so that score is fine, in fact it should have more just by comparison.

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who uses MAL unironically.
Welcome to nu-Yea Forums

>there are esl spics in this thread RIGHT NOW
Welcome to nu-Yea Forums

needs to happen

>MAL

Attached: 1462667101569.jpg (1180x640, 109K)

It deserves to be higher. It's easily a 9.5.

What really pisses me off is how overrated FMAB is, like it could compare to HxH just because it has better pacing.