Attached: 35.jpg (800x1150, 585K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/9123/one-punch-man-web-comic-original
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He’s not the MC.

uh.
I'm pretty sure he is

Attached: 36.jpg (800x1138, 74K)

>13 y/o edgelord discovers the ambiguity of the concept of "justice" for the first time
Do you read Light Novels too?

he is though

Attached: 1525822170598.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

i love OPM but the S-Rank heroes stuff is pretty boring, i just want more Garou, Saitama, Bang, Genos and Tornado

Attached: 1496598241420.png (1920x1080, 3.23M)

He reminds me of kumagawa who is better than this guy so there's that

False

There is no one better than Garou

Attached: 19.png (800x1138, 528K)

> Zombieman
> Sweet Mask
> PPP
> last chapter was Darkshine + Saitama + Tatsumaki combined
> boring

Attached: FBB1E579-1C46-4CF1-AA07-A833EFA802D3.jpg (3972x3445, 1.24M)

Stop. Garou's disaperance from the plot is the best part of this.

Attached: icky.png (227x434, 178K)

Garou is alright but I love Suiryu a whole lot. His fighting style is intense and beautiful, his personality seems unremarkable but his beaming confidence is somehow endearing, his fight with Saitama was fun, against the monsters he held his ground against overwhelming odds without wavering until he was so hopeless and crushed you can't even blame him for breaking.

I'll never forget the page where he finished off Choze with that amazing knee strike, or getting choked up at his begging the heroes to rise one more time, or rising out of my chair a bit hands on my head with the relief washing over me when I reached this page, legitimately not knowing if this character I desperately wanted to see survive and grow, maybe even join the hero association where he could easily place in mid S-class, since the turning point in his life came at witnessing the awesome valor of two A-class heroes, he might even improve relations between the the two classes.

The sooner he gets done fingerbanging nurses in the hospital the better, I really want him to make a comeback. Learning WSRS under Bang and being a sparring partner for reformed Garou as his junior perhaps? His style seems to lack in defensive options in favor of sheer damage, something he could kind of compensate for by having a huge amount of durability but could clearly be improved upon further, and it would make sense for him to gravitate towards Bang as one of the few hand to hand martial artists in the S class.

Attached: 19.png (800x1150, 952K)

>his personality seems unremarkable
I meant to preface this by saying "at first", his development as a character was very strong later on. Suiryu is the best.

Attached: Du6JK5qU0AAVR4x.jpg large.jpg (800x1150, 275K)

He's a toothless nothing burger now
Can't even take a punch without breaking apart.

Look at Garou with a hole in his stomach

He's faster than ever

Attached: 31.png (800x1138, 484K)

>very strong
Mediocre at best

Not going to compare Suiryu to Garou's nonsensical ability to take punishment, but a lot more happened to Suiryu than just getting some teeth punched out. He was picked apart and tortured like a small animal for 2 whole chapters; he had broken limbs as well.

O

one letter carries such power

Is Suiyu even that strong?

I think he's about stronger than Tank Top man and Gay man but that's about it

I can't see him beating Bat or Genos or Flashy Flash

Let alone get close to Watchdog man who unequivocally beat Garou

Attached: e4d.png (1001x815, 579K)

>canonically flat
>fan art artists draw her with big tits
WHYYYYYYYYYY

He's pretty fuckin strong, able to do this and take out a high demon (roughly sea king) level monster in Choze, and grab and throw a blast comparable to vaccine man's who is a dragon threat (Not saying he would stand a chance against Vaccine man of course), I'd say he is comfortably in S class, maybe not exactly in the middle but not at the bottom either.

You also have to factor in how much stronger he will become, he is this strong now as a lackadaisical kind of man, but after that he will become much stronger.

Attached: 13.png (800x1150, 394K)

Based and, dare i say, redpilled.

Attached: 013___1554396171.png (800x1165, 1.33M)

Why are there so many panels of Coach getting Blacked?

Attached: b l a c k ee d.png (645x581, 725K)

Attached: whatwentwrongbros.png (1079x1178, 1.36M)

tfw no

Attached: Miss_Blizzard.png (384x522, 347K)

Not like s1 was on the level of Murata’s art in the first place. It’s sad but can’t expect for much more.

Suiryu is the definition of
>we trained him wrong, as a joke
His raw physique already puts him in the grey area between the A and S classes but his martial art is laughably ineffective at utilising all that strenght.

At least use the same panel for Garou like you did Fubuki.

Attached: 1554234271772.gif (479x479, 1.61M)

The main points here is that anime Fubuki's hair needs more floof, her tits need to droop less, and her eye color should be lighter to get the same effect as in monochrome art.

> grey area

Are you retarded? He’s obviously S class. Nothing wrong with his martial arts.

>common core kiddies don't know what secondary characters are
color me not surprised.

>guy is able to beat a demon level threat with his martial arts
>loses to a vastly stronger opponent and the main character
>"we trained him wrong"
I don't get the blind hatred of this guy.

They tried to copy this shot in a more frontal angle and failed pretty hard.

It looks just fine honestly, not as good as Murata's art but honestly if you expect that level of detail from an anime you're either a 12 year old or braindead, possibly both

Attached: 1340433133397.jpg (384x313, 83K)

>secondary character
That's Saitama

Attached: 27.png (800x1138, 548K)

Dude, Even Tank Top man can Flip a Ring

Attached: 23 (1).jpg (1066x1600, 326K)

This is what led to his path of Coke stealing.

Attached: __bang_and_garou_one_punch_man_drawn_by_changye__7b80faabf30823f36066c048e03a943f.jpg (600x708, 277K)

Bang tried to retire out of the story but King drags him back in. Will we ever see Bomb again, though?

Garou is absolutely fucking based and fun. Even his voice is based.

Attached: HE'S COME.jpg (1600x4534, 3.88M)

Is he ded?
Dropped

Based quads user
Have a cola

Attached: 1551273825911.jpg (723x638, 390K)

Probably not anytime soon in the webcomic but maybe in the manga since he's shown more.

He's alive and well
Garou is very tough

Attached: based.jpg (708x458, 450K)

>new webcomic chapter after a fucking year
PRAISE BE TO ONE
The manga just couldn't fill the void the lack of webcomic updates left.

Why do some Espers in the series just grab rubble instead of grabbing their targets directly and crushing/ripping their flesh like Tatsumaki does all the time ?

I love how the grotesque nature of his abilities really contrasts with how honestly heroic Pig God is
Dude breaks out of the hospital to go finish off a dangerous monster before it can cause any more trouble and suffers even more injury in the process

very true

Attached: p_00007.jpg (600x849, 118K)

I like that he doesn't actually kill people and hunts the heroes so he can beat them up and teach them the correct way to live.

He also fights them to get xp on his way to become the strongest.

Attached: absorbs your move.jpg (674x164, 92K)

Tatsumaki is just very strong while fubuki isn't as strong so she can't do anything like that. Psykos seems to be able to do it somewhat with that cube of monsters but a much smaller scale. Also not a lot of espers show up in OPM except those three and the kid from that a class group.

There was that Alien on the ship too, i think i'm reading too much into it, it just doesn't make sense for them to be able to lift up giant boulders or hundreds of rocks but not rip people apart with a thought

Your ability to affect a target directly with esper power seems to be based on the esper's mental strength vs the target's overall physical power, which is why Tats couldn't do shit to Saitama directly. It seems like when you dramatically overpower your foe like Tats does with almost everyone you can do shit like this, otherwise you need to find other ways to attack them.

Attached: tornado.jpg (600x848, 154K)

It seems Fubuki uses her tornado to try to shred people or harm them but usually we haven't seen it work that well. Psykos is a little stronger but not that much to tats. The alien is actually more skilled than Tatsumaki as he can remove friction from objects that he can throw at sub light speeds.

It's described as a technique, one Tatsumaki developed very early and naturally because she's gifted like that. Other espers don't have it.

>my feet hurt

>Also not a lot of espers show up in OPM
Blame Fubuki and Psykos and their schoolgirl mafia for suppressing the emergence of promising espers.

That much seems somewhat obvious although i'd say it depends what's being attack, if Tatsu tried to throw Saitama against a wall or something he probably wouldn't feel it because of his physical strength, if she just tried to shred him though he wouldn't feel it not because of his physical strength but because of how tough his skin is.

Even if it's a technique, don't all of these people fly at some point ? Why can they use telekinesis on themselves but not on others ?
Psykos aside because we saw him do that meat cube thing

Super alloy dark shine isn’t black. The webcomic shows him when he was a kid before he became super strong and he was white, his likely just very tanned

just wait, it will happen

As the other user said their powers are based on will. Some monsters have stronger wills or are just strong in general to resist the effects like Garou and Golden Sperm. Also Fubuki can only glide or float a little while tats can straight fly.

I don't even feel like watching any more of S2. I would've honest to god preferred crappy animation to no animation.

Based Suiryu fag.

I think Saitama is Bang. More like, his powers reside in him. I thought this was hinted at when Saitama was dicking Tats.

Fubuki is confirmed to be able to fly.

Huh?

How about he starts teaching to himself the correct way to live first.

Can someone post the super well drawn fanart of this page ?

Attached: 16.jpg (600x848, 158K)

Threesome

Attached: 1554850402249.png (1716x963, 1.2M)

There are only 4 notable espers in the series, of which, 3 do use their telekinesis directly on a target in varying ways. The only outlier is the alien esper who chose to throw rubble but as ONE stated he has a specialty in doing that so projectiles exceeding light speed are more beneficial than just twisting limbs.

Tatsumaki's specialty is using telekinesis directly on a target, Fubuki also does this but it's weaker, and between gravity pressure and cubing monsters Psykos also uses telekinesis directly on a target.

I want to drown in Fubuki's cyprine

That fag had his account suspended

Attached: dd0e7b9e363fea82afa434fafddbf9a8-min.jpg (5000x6795, 1.29M)

HERO
*JAPANESE*
KOKO

Attached: AKKOAAAAAAH.jpg (512x411, 101K)

I've been wondering about this for a while, but is Garou and his little ugly boy shenanigans the only case of badass protecting shota instead of badass protecting a loli?
Has any other series done the gender switch like this?

Attached: 12.jpg (379x427, 120K)

Attached: yeahyeah.jpg (800x746, 76K)

you don't read a lot, do you?

That's arguably more common in shonen nekketsu.

>answering a question with a question

*tips fedora*

You have to complete at least 10 manga before posting here user.

please leave

I can't, garou is the absolute

ranma best boy

It's everywhere in vidya bit in animanga, Garou and Tareo are the most moe in recent memory.

Attached: don't talk to my son.png (739x1150, 779K)

I love them
When will Tareo appear in the anime? Around eps 3-4?

Attached: patpat.jpg (116x151, 22K)

This was probably her first hug ever.

Imagine if Tats had blush lines on the close up panel.....!

Imagine if we got a good S2.

God, Madhouse fucking NAILED it. What was JC Staff thinking?

This so fucking much. S1 copied Murata's Fubuki perfectly.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (210x240, 6K)

> S1 copied Murata's Fubuki perfectly.

Attached: Fubwhatthefuckamireading.jpg (818x783, 178K)

Can't wait to see him screaming and flailing like a spastic in the other versions.

Attached: x19.jpg (600x848, 168K)

saitama kills him right?

That bit with Garou having a cracked hole for a face that's leaking smoke and he's crying about losing his power is so fucking bizarre and demented. I hope Murata can retain that quality when he gets there.

In spirit yeah
he gets revived by a certain someone though

Attached: x2.jpg (490x255, 58K)

man i need to check the web comic again
last part read was saitama vs tastumaki

Perfect timing since ONE started updating again.

NANTO SUICHO KEN

>Name a Better MC than Garou
What do I win?

Attached: ch80.jpg (696x1000, 100K)

Man, ONE is a fucking genius.

Attached: x5.jpg (600x848, 128K)

garuo vs saitama is the most kino moment in any ONE manga. In fact, it might be one of the absolute best fights i've ever read. Still come back to it every now and then

The entire MA arc is a masterpiece honestly.

>that king miracle
hypest fucking thing ever

Attached: HOHO.jpg (251x251, 19K)

in the manga, that is.

Shut the fuck up.

You have shit taste.

Attached: x14.jpg (600x848, 132K)

> implying

It's gonna be 2 times more kino than the webcomic, at the very least.

Attached: 1541262951106.png (900x1211, 559K)

>garuo vs saitama is the most kino moment in any ONE manga.
That would be the finale of the oldest son's arc in Ossan

The atmosphere the webcomic manages to create will not be able to be translated, that is just how it is.

Attached: x4.jpg (600x848, 111K)

> imply-fucking-ing

Murata AND ONE have been litterally working their ass off to make it better than ever. Everything so far about Garou, among many other things, have been a massive improvement.

Attached: Weekly Shonen Jump - Sep 03, 2018 - Page 176.jpg (1315x1920, 475K)

>what do you see
A guy in a really bad costume.

Could name anyone since he's not the MC of the manga

Garou will be too fucking detailed to give off the mystery he gave off in the webcomic.

murata is literally unable to recreate the masterpiece that is expressed in ONE's drawings. It literally nails the atmosphere that it was meant to have, and even tho there weren't any le epic overdetailed fight scenes it still had such a huge emotionali mpact, coupled with the amazing hype that it created. Murata's version, while inferior, is just nice eyecandy for everyone who read the webcomic and it also gives nice background for the characters, but don't try to pretend it's on par with ONE's version
i was gonna say that but the garou fight was just the very peak of it.

Murata know when to not put details. Look at Saitama and Black Sperm.

>but don't try to pretend it's on par with ONE's version

Oh, I'm not. It's way better. And ONE himself agrees.

Attached: 14.png (800x1138, 542K)

He literally replaced the MC and is better in every way.

Attached: TakamuraManga.png (266x356, 46K)

It will just not be the same, garou is mostly a fucking silhouette throughout the whole thing, he will not be able to recreate that, I just don't see how.
I am not even saying murata is shit or anything, it's just that the roughness of the webcomic is not something that is easily translated like making a cartoony looking saitama is.

> still underestimating Murata

Hey, at least you will be all the more blown away when you'll see how wrong you were.

I always thought garou's fucked up eyeball was black but the anime made it bright red. I feel betrayed.

How the hell did you even miss it on this cover.

Attached: 01.png (800x1138, 314K)

i guess i'm just retarded. the pink hair made me think the colors were just an artistic choice.

When?

Attached: 298.png (540x590, 113K)

Can you even read?

Ofc. My legal loli waifu is virgin in every aspect.

Other than Kamen Rider, who are the most heroic of the HA? Snek/Lightning Max are decently high on the list.

next: shut the FUCK up

Glasses and Genos are not bad.
Tats was ready to sacrifice herself fighting the dragons.

>can't even beat Genos who gave Garou a run for his money

I wish most of Mogudan's Tatsumaki stuff wasn't locked behind a Japanese paywall.

Attached: Schoolgirl Tatsu.jpg (1179x1772, 133K)

Attached: 1499016568547.jpg (1600x1143, 941K)

Saitama is really heroic, sure he doesn't have any risk or require much effort now but he was also doing it while he was powerless and for no rewards

Based on the databook, the heroes have a rating of "justice".

10/10: Mumen Rider, King.
9/10: none.
8/10: Sweet Mask, Child Emperor.
7/10 Tatsumaki, TTM, Metal Bat, Genos, Bang.
6/10: Darkshine, PriPri Prisoner, Atomic Samurai.
5/10: Fubuki, Flash, Zombieman.
1/10: Caped Baldy.

?/10: Pig God, WDM, Metal Knight.

If you were on the animation team you'd ruin it by misrepresenting scenes.

He is a hero for fun you idiot, he is one of the least heroic characters.

>King
Wat

Attached: IMG-20181120-WA0004.jpg (397x298, 11K)

>Monster rampages
>saitama takes a bicycle to get to the scene

The most heroics ones are usually those who do it naturally, without trying.

King have officially a 10/10 rating everywhere.

Attached: kin.png (823x102, 11K)

He saved Genos and Tats.

Attached: x7.jpg (600x848, 125K)

That's what he says but it's not really the truth just go read the first monster he fights or the flashback when he saves King, maybe he became more disconnected as he got stronger, but I would say the scene when he saves Suiryu or when he refuses to take credit for the Sea King are pretty heroic

That's the Associaton's public ratings not real meta ratings for the characters

If he were really heroic he would be dashing through the world at lightspeed killing every monster he sees nonstop.

>menacing

It's weird that Pig God is ?/10, the other two are probably because Watchdogman most likely just protects his home turf and Metal Knight is obviously up to some shifty shit that they don't wanna spoil, but I guess Pig God's might have something to do with his unknown true power.

He's a coward but he nuts up and bluffs his ass off when it really matters. And now he wants to be honestly strong, too.

Attached: piggu.jpg (600x848, 169K)

He did it twice in fact.
On top of this instead of giving up on being a hero he opted to become stronger in the latest chapter.

Attached: x2.jpg (600x848, 183K)

Where can I read the webcomic? Every website is missing chapter here and there.

mangadex.org/title/9123/one-punch-man-web-comic-original

>implying Piggy can't utilize all the power from monsters he's eaten in one gargantuan attack that will vaporize him

Thanks user. Have a FB meme.

Attached: IMG-20181102-WA0001.jpg (1024x577, 64K)

Praise your King.

Yes, this one is the best. Blush included.

Too bad the hero costume ruins it since he wasn't wearing it at that moment.

>wha..what!?
Every time

Attached: 1399427249280.png (762x800, 174K)

Fuck off shiteater.

Attached: ChadKingSmug.webm (1920x1072, 955K)

Every scene of the webcomic is better in the manga, it is just that the manga has other scenes too.

Murata's version is adding content and fleshing scenes out which isn't bad per se but does feel like it bloats the source which potentially makes it lose its appeal.

Sonic looks hispanic with that skin color.

It's called "shadows", you can google it if you don't know what that is.

JcStaff is cutting some chunks of it, so it will be fine.

The only time I felt it bloated was the emperor fight.

Like i previously said, i like King but for now he is nothing.
Soon he will trully be a King.

Attached: kingmuratamadhousejcstaff.png (1837x679, 1.81M)

The faggot cat and orochi are a complete waste of time
Hell you can even clearly see how their designs completely clash against the original dragons

Attached: e6XIfzk.jpg (1600x1138, 535K)

I feel like if the Tournament arc was cut in half, I'd pretty much be ok with it. It's weird that it wasn't until the competition was over that Monsters invaded. We didn't need to tread back to pre-Sea King gags regarding Saitama's invincibility and another inclusion of cocky powerful adversary get's his ego completely destroyed by the protagonist.

Honestly I can't think any good excuse for this but he does try to help whenever he knows a monster is attacking, usually through TV or being close

Orochi might be used to weaken Tatsumaki, the opening was hyping him to be strong.

He is pretty heroic when it cones to it. It's just he's passive as fuck and antisocial to a ridiculous degree, so his powers are mostly wasted since he has to happen to be near where he can actually use them. Yet when he does happen to be in the right place, he does the right thing, intelligently too, with some resignation at times, but never outright ignoring stuff.
He made a single proactive decision in his life, and that was his training. Everything else he does kinda on impulse. That's the main reason he's not an ideal hero.
Really, if you summarise hero as a trifecta of power-heroism-life skills, then whereas HA overall lacks the first two and goes bonkers on the third part (bureacracy), he's great at the first two and complete shit at the third.

Lets hope Either Bones or David Productions pick Season 3, Orochi vs Garou can be legendary with the right anime crew.

What the fuck are those stock sound effects in OPMs2, that fucking *BRAAAAP* shit, like instantly you can tell an anime is shit if it has that garbage, fucking why?

I expect the hate to kick in once we see CGI Elder.

The sound director is the same one from JoJo and Berserk, they replaced the old one.

Other irrelevant shit, yeah.

Attached: 1495772609515.jpg (600x849, 241K)

That thing wouldve been a huge still.

what are you smoking? Nyan fits right in. It's not like the dragons doesn't feel threatening at all, Hobo is a handsome badass, and Gums and Sperm are creepy as fuck.

bump

He looks like a generic edgy monster, Orochi is the same but 100 times worse.
It's interesting to me how no one sees this even when there is a hero that mocks this kind of shit.

Attached: HlQ6Ym2sGbLFJFCFIz0ba-MuuU8Ua6BvgxzQMx8j6l0KQn5XWhQl0NyrHg1-pveIh0NxKN4WU8FKCN6OC9JYChXbLQRuSUj_N-8h (860x960, 793K)

>t. Garou
Being a hero doesn't mean you have to be omnipresent retard.

Agreed, original dragons don't look frightening at all, that's the point. Nu-dragons look like a gigantic overdesigned faggots.

The point is that he can be but doesn't do it because he is a lazy fuck, that isn't heroic, not in the slightest.

>He looks like a generic edgy monster
No he doesn't. There is a huge contrast between Nyan and the design you just posted.

>He looks like a generic edgy monster

He's a fucking cute cat on a humanoid body. You have some hilarious standards for edgy.

Orochi's design is amazing, just very different in theme. It's a great way to represent what could be the "king of monsters", a complete abomination, in a opposite way of the clean looks of Golden Sperm and Monster Garou.

implying you wouldn't piss your pants if Gums were to open his giant mouth in front of you, or if you were surrounded by 1000000 shadows. Fuhrer's second form is gonna be horrifying for sure too.

Attached: 002 (1).png (800x1138, 256K)

wrong quote, meant

I love Darkness Blade
It would be cool if he subverted the expectation of his subverted trope to actually be a super cool guy

That would be 10d writing

Unfortunately he's weaker than a bear

Attached: hu h.png (731x761, 505K)

Isnt that the point of Nyan design? The cardes all have very plain designs compared to someone like Broketsu. Now him being a care hinslef I'm still wondering since he's so hit and run and seem weak to be dragon. Orochi is basically there as a higher threat, helping Garou grow and explaining how Garou was getting strong plus to make tats beat down believable.

Saying a guy isn't a hero because he doesn't solve all the monster related problems is retarded. Especially when he's saved the world twice and stopped numerous other major catastrophies and smaller incidents all the time.

Attached: 28_1.png (860x1236, 278K)

The same bear is over 40 times stronger, while real bears are more on the range of 15 times stronger, so it's more of a super bear than normal bear. Also it's just physical power. He's got a sword, he would likely win against the bear with such little difference in power.

>great philosopher stronger than Stinger

Looks like knowledge is power.

it doesn't take in account skills and the use of weapons.

I don't know, I guess I just don't know how to explain it but I hate how that faggot cat looks and orochi goes against the trends of the series, there is no real reason for him to look so disgustingly edgy.
I would have liked if instead of that piece of trash cat someone like rhino took his place instead.

>how he looks compared to the other dragons*

>and orochi goes against the trends of the series

ONE is behind it and approves of it. OPM combines more or less serious designs, it's not new. But you're gonna me tell you know better than ONE what is and what isn't supposed to be part of the series.

> there is no real reason for him to look so disgustingly edgy.

Stop with the retarded buzzword you faggot.

Attached: 1525789244705.png (303x311, 181K)

Orochi isn't really that much of an edgy design. Also be doesn't really go against how most of the series designs have been where monsters range from creepy to comical to bombastic designs.

>I guess I just don't know how to explain it
I do, you're fucking autistic. Fuck off retard

hell, Gouketsu was originally goofier when drawn by Murata, but ONE told me it wasn't right, and that's how we got the new design.

Attached: One-Punch-Man-109-3.jpg (741x747, 257K)

That design isn't goofy at all

>but ONE told me

told Murata I meant, obviously.

It is not a buzzword when it is 100% true, he is what you would see on a random deviantart teenage faggot design
>Orochi isn't really that much of an edgy design
Are you people insane? If there is anything in this world that can be described as edgy it is orochi.

Attached: 2ehnvs3rf1011.png (800x1138, 1.53M)

Yeah man, that ass chin is super badass and edgy.

If I recall Murata said he also changed it to have a more calmer demeanor similar to that of final form frieza. Also I can't be the only to think gouketsu final design is literally Akuma in his final form.

>Just ignores the rest of the design
How does it feel to be the biggest retard in these threads
I don't think you know what edgy means

>he is what you would see on a random deviantart teenage faggot design

Hell no. Monster Garou is more akin to that if anything. Orochi is an abomination at its paroxym, it's not some edgy kid that could create such a piece or art. He's supposed to represent an extreme monster transformation, where he basically lost his individuality and is little more than a gigantic amalgamation.

Even if he was so called has an edgy design I dont see how that's a con or how that is even different from other so called edgy designs in this series.

I mean, until they reveal their true colours they look like Crablante-tier freaks. Now nu-dragons are:
>giant karate nigger
>giant centipede
>not! Anthrax

It's no use replying. Pretty sure this one is brain-dead

don't misunderstand. I said "goofier". Not that's actually goofy as whole at all, but he's way less "badass" than the kept design.

The problem is him having such a big role to play in the MA arc, if he was dealt with easily as these kind of monsters are always dealt with it wouldn't be that much of a problem, this nonsense about "weakening tatsumaki" makes the whole thing worse.

That's the point. Look at how they're being used. They start with showing the most "badass" dragons to then show the goofy ones, it's an hilarious contrast. Elder and Orochi are supposed to look impressive from the get go, while Sperm isn't. Hell, Boros was badass and "edgy" as fuck.

>big role to play in the MA arc
>Monster not from MUH webcomic should just be irrelevant shitters
I thank god everyday that not a single one of you retards write this story

> the problem is that I decided that I didn't want him to be important, so he shouldn't be, otherwise it's a con.

Tell that to ONE you fucktard.

Attached: 1546078895607.jpg (662x814, 398K)

You're retarded and there's nothing wrong with being edgy

Before you, edge was celebrated
But your post irony world killed it in favor of bishoujo

Attached: a9aa0d67d567fa33a9869b30a4b1e5e7.jpg (236x372, 38K)

Garou's design is edgy as hell, too.

In the original draft he was much weaker and only had his horns and size which the s class use to their advantage and being quicker.

No, it worked because demons looked badass and edgy while dragons looked like freaks. Now it's a complete mess.

Well Orochi's design is edgy but your issue must be something else.

The only reason it stands out among other designs in OPM is - it's bloated as fuck.

>because demons looked badass

Attached: hxRyxMV.jpg (600x429, 80K)

Attached: 5984411-awakeroach.jpg (800x354, 60K)

What I learned so far is that the word edge has lost all its meaning and that there are more mouthbreathers on this site than ever before. Never in my life have I seen a more low IQ argument than today.

Attached: 1408468454253.jpg (400x462, 26K)

You fucking idiot

Attached: DemonicFan (1).png (721x878, 473K)

t.

Attached: 1550118054847.jpg (654x560, 26K)

Retard

Attached: bca.png (540x659, 264K)

his design is technically edgy.

oh you

Attached: 1449168493422.png (257x160, 25K)

So many look forward to Saitama vs Garou, but what i truly want to see again is Garou being saved.

Attached: Garou post MA.jpg (600x848, 437K)

That's all part of Saitama vs Garou though.

>becomes a generic lizard
Yikes.

Garou looks even better with the haircut

Attached: Garou.png (727x850, 936K)

>all of them are filler and irrelevant
Thanks, you proved my point.

Attached: 1494528355396.png (930x1051, 915K)

I hope the Tats focus next week ends with her facing Orochi, and then move on to Garou waking up and Black Sperm meeting Atomic Samurai,.

Lizard looked better than a fat guy with tusks.

Its more right after the fight finishes really, by the time Bang comes out, let alone Tareo stops them from executing Garou the fight already concluded.

Pic related is when the physical conflict ends and Garou only gets beaten down by words.

Attached: 4391243-r+3.jpg (600x848, 161K)

I like the hair horns as much as the next guy, but the Bang look just is very sharp on Garou, looking forward to Murata drawing him with it.

Attached: 1521566850701.png (326x364, 105K)

Flash's fight was too fucking long, it's was annoying, specially with an end like "pshhh, I was waiting to find the moment to 1hit KO you 2 at the same time"

it really wasn't. And nothing wrong with this ending, he explained why.

>heroes should be reckless, stupid, and underestimate 2 dragon level monsters
Eat cock

>Cockroach man
>filler

Fine
Pic related isn't filler

Attached: Db3XJilX4AEsnc3.jpg (332x217, 26K)

filler = not in the webomic

He is.

>reading the web comic

For what point?

Flash fight was the perfect length and didn't wear out its welcome. Fuck you I liked it

He just wanted to give Garou a shower

Attached: CZQcjNxUEAE6tzi.jpg (600x635, 43K)

It really was. Webcomic version is actually really fucking fast and funny while manga contains some dangerous levels of gay ninja drama.

Not really ,it was like 1 month long? CE vs Phoenix Man was like 4 months long, and being the longest fight in the series is ridiculous.

real tiem wise it wasn't really long. But it's like 200 fucking pages of nothing really happening, it's just boring

No fucking fight in OPM should be a totally played straight, multi-chapter throwdown between shallow characters with zero depth yet present. It became the the fucking ACTUAL shonen garbage that shit posters try and say OPM is.

Attached: The Point.jpg (547x480, 16K)

Yeah, it was complete fanservice garbage.

For superior OPM experience, of course.

Face it mangafags, your adaptation will never compare, hell I haven't seen a single storytime thread about it while the webcomic used to have amazing story time threads back then.

>No fucking fight in OPM should be a totally played straight
ONE disagrees. Deal with it

>ONE disagrees
More like he doesn't fucking care, murata himself has said how ONE lets him do whatever he wants with fights.

ONE can disagree all he wants, that doesn't make it not a bad idea.

>Garou ve Darkshine
>Psykos vs Fubuku
>The heroes vs ENW
They’re only argument is MUH webcomic so they have to constantly make things up
>ONE lets Murata draw fights= equals tone and dialogue decisions
Way to stretch statements again

breasts are too big... she's suppose to have small cute tits.

>2 chapters is considered long
Wew lad. Don't see how also it wasn't just him holding back to one shot them. He also kept trying to get information from them and gave us an insight to what he and the ninjas are and do.

You can disagree all you want but the fact is that your only argument is that this isn’t what happened in the webcomic and you crying about it. Feel free to ignore the dark and completely played straight tone and fights in the webcomic

An unimaginably filthy hobo covered in bandages, dirt, and god knows what is what constitutes edgy now?

Garou's design is sexy and sleek as hell desu

Attached: Dc1ME9JVwAApA4G.jpg (2313x3276, 1.8M)

> hair are horn shaped
> all dark

Murata constantly channels Spiderman vibes through Garou and I love it.

Attached: 16.png (800x1257, 1.68M)

Yes, like 80 pages IS considered long for something that was just as easily finished in 3.

Isn't he right tho?

Attached: 1497178721266.png (350x350, 160K)

He does, it's great

Attached: spidergarou.png (599x644, 443K)

>I just don't see how
That's because you have the imagination of a brainlet.

No, he was just a kid that didn't really knew what he wanted and uses excuses to justify his lackluster means.

Attached: x13.jpg (600x848, 108K)

People forget this all the time that Garou was a disillusioned manchild dragging his playground logic into the adult world.

Attached: Zombieman_explains.jpg (600x848, 129K)

Don't see how going to what flash does and asking them questions can be done in three. But if you want to talk long the emperor fight is where its at. Otherwise 2 chapters is nothing.

Season 1 should have adapted side chapters to fill running time like Mob season 1 did.

Man, that is a nice butt.

The absolute state of fanboyism.

The s2 op showed glimpse of stuff related to some bonus chapters so it might be added this season.

He is right. Garou walks through pain, manages to become an absurdly powerful "monster" like he wanted without actually letting go of humanity, blurring the lines.

And the end of his arc is pretty much a summary execution scene referencing his words in the OP.

Attached: fuck you bitches tho.jpg (600x848, 129K)

>all dark
From being covered in flith
>hair are horn shaped
What boundary is hair horns pushing? It's just to give him that imitation monster look until he finally transforms.

>No fucking fight in OPM should be a totally played straight
There are several fights in webcomic MA that play out like this. Hell almost every fight Saitama has plays out like this. A cocky fighter who gets stomped in combat because he/she underestimates how powerful his/her opponent is is a scenario that exists in several battle manga. It isn't exactly parodical or subversive, and Saitama's goofy appearance and dialogue doesn't really that. You people really exaggerate the parody, satire (or whatever the fuck you call it) aspect of this series.

I wonder if there'll be some sort of parallel to Garou helping Tareo too. Honestly feels like pottery. At that moment Tareo reminded Garou of his own words - stand up and be strong for yourself - and Garou's willpower instantly came back.

Attached: 11.png (800x1150, 478K)

Manga on it's own is good, Webcomic is excellent, but combined together they're perfect.

You're missing the point. When I say "played straight", I don't just mean "not comedic". I mean that the point of the scene was two characters fighting to see who was stronger. That has NEVER been a major thing in OPM. Like look at Sea King, you had some comedic fights to set him up as a threat, then you the Genos fight which was about the danger to the crowd, the Rider "fight", then finally Saitama. None of it was "Here's two cool dudes fighting, WHO'S STRONGER?!".

It's not about the satire or parody, it's about using fights as a storytelling device, not just brainless action.

Pretty sure that's meant to be a parallel, yes. I thought of it the moment I saw the new scene in the manga.

And thats what ultimately only makes him better as Saitamas physical/mental beatdown makes him realize it for himself before being saved by the one person that sees him as a hero.

Attached: 1533806955503.jpg (600x848, 95K)

>MC
What is it with Garoufags?

Holy fuck it's actually uncanny. This scene is a definite parallel to Tareo screaming at him to run in the end. Garou raised Tareo well.

Attached: be strong for yourself.png (800x1150, 362K)

What is he even talking about?
It's literally: "I am angry but I don't know why so I'm going to hurt people!"

Orochi defies the silliness of the cadre monsters because he looks, well, not silly. He really gives the vibe of a powerful monster but he shouldn't as one of the gag was that a hobo, someone's sperm, a chew gum, a fat pig and an autistic meat sack defeated the cool S class heroes.

is this picture from the post-Saitama battle?

first time seeing it

Attached: 131245784.jpg (330x345, 31K)

3rd popularity poll.

>pic
Damn, Garou nothin' personnel'd them right there.

And they still will, that hasn´t changed. Orochi will possibly be dead by the time the dragons are at the surface, let alone have beaten up the S Class in the base.

Attached: onepunch_man_one_81_6.jpg (600x848, 132K)

>ONE will never surpass the MA arc

It hurts

Attached: x6.jpg (600x848, 110K)

>And thats what ultimately only makes him better
You misunderstand. Saitama beating the autism out of him is what makes Garou better.

I sometimes wonder if he feels the same way.

It has one fault though: Saitama holds very little role in this arc, only appearing in the very ending. A lot of normies/shitposters/retards are seething because of this.

He set a high bar with it, thats undeniable.

Attached: onepunch_man_one_80_14.jpg (600x848, 122K)

He still gets affected by it or at least he will get heavily affected going by the manga changes.

No one cares about Saitama though.

The final Claw arc of MP was clearly the MA version of MP, but it was incredibly half assed in comparison.

He wouldn't fight anyone beside mayyybe Orochi now and would pass his time with Flash for two of more years from now on

This is a post of a retard in his natural habitat.

You misunderstand Garou at a fundamental level, he stopped caring about the bullying a long time ago, so much so that he actually wanted to be a hero but instead chose the side of the monster so that humanity would rise up to stop him, he is a genuine great character.

Saitama is an autist himself. Garou is still idealistic as fuck, Saitama only helped Garou incline himself further to his hero side so that the character can grow easily and independently, and avoid shit like playing his 'monster rival'. As Saitama said and as we all know, he cannot be beaten.

People have just no taste. Saitama wandering around the MA HQ in the most casual of manner while everyone is dramatically fighting for their lives is hilarious.

Attached: x14.jpg (600x848, 125K)

The broccoli arc is much better than the Claw arc.

when are they supposed to meet already.

Doesn't take away what I wrote. He doesn't fit for the reason I told. That he will die or not doesn't matter.

Yeah. Again, final Claw arc just felt like a bootleg MA raid. Broccoli was far more inspired and a great conclusion for Dimple.

Agreed.

But the way things are going, he's just gonna job to Tatsumaki.

A little bit, first we will get zombieman getting blown the fuck up.

>quads
Orochi jobbing to Tats before the climax confirmed

Attached: 1554512408751.png (719x761, 452K)

I have the feeling that JC Staff played us like a fiddle, they obviously lower the expectations to the bottoms of hell with those awful PVs so we would be amazed by their pretty much ok adaptation, Fubuki face was fixed, Saitama jump was fixed, Genos fight was fixed, King face was on point, the point here is that being ok is all JC Staff needs, they were never going to get to the S1 quality so they took this approach to make everyone think this was going to be the worst shit ever, but it resulted to be the most ok shit ever, well played.

My wife.

Attached: tatsu.gif (250x233, 465K)

This page alone is all the arc needed from saitama

Attached: x30.jpg (600x848, 91K)

Fuck off retard, start to think with your head instead of copy-pasting.

Man I was really excited when King actually manifested some power out of sheer will.
...But it was just his imagination.
I hope he gets stronger.

>300 posts
>no posts about Metal Bat being the best

fuck you

Elaborate, I have never seen anyone made this comment and you can go and make comparisons with the PVs and the real first episode.

He will be a powerful and very good hero, I can already see it.
What I can't see is him being a martial artist.

Attached: v16.png (600x848, 652K)

I can easily beat this guy lol

He's alright, but he's not the best.

>Saitama is an autist himself
No he's just depressed all the time. He's getting better though.

Im sorry for you, being married to a slut and all.

The complete lack of fucks Saitama give about the situation in general while Garou tries to be over melodramatic is one of the best dynamics ONE has written desu

Attached: x11.jpg (600x849, 119K)

I don't know. I have a gut feeling telling me that he might be off screened. Like, Pyskos is losing the fight and says 'I haven't showed you every thing I got, Orochi come in'. Nothing happens and we see his dead body. So, Tatsumaki gets angry and flips the base.

I really have high hopes that Saitama take shis role as Genos's teacher seriously at some point.
Feel real sorry for Genos because he feels like Saitama doesn't give a fuck about him because he's below his level of power.
Poor android boy is getting real depressed.

Literally go to any YouTube section related to s2 and you will find that same comment over and over.

That's the thing though, it is stupid for him to see saitama as a teacher to begin with.
Hell, he only considered him that because of his power and nothing else and that alone is questionable.

I'm really interested to see what will happen next to Garou.
Could it be that he joins the neo heroes? I guess it's unlikely since he is more of a lone wolf

Attached: 8a7.gif (628x350, 2.1M)

Saitama is autistic. That's the reason he fucked himself over in the first place. Now he is painfully slow at realizing that there are other worthwhile things in life aside from fun fights and special sales and he still goes back to saying his hero work is just a hobby when he's already tried to drop that and introduced himself as A Hero.

>go to the youtube comment section
And you are telling me to fuck off.

I mean yeah, who wouldn´t have no fucks left to give when you went to check due to some noises, then suddenly everything crashed and you find out your house got flattened AND THEN when you get to the surface some edgelord covered in cloth, dirt, blood and all calling himself a monster is making a scene. At that point you really dont care about his babbling anymore and dont play along.

yeah retard along with your copy pasta shit taken from youtube comments.

>Saitama is autistic.
You said it twice but he's not autistic. He's depressed because after years of working hard he achieved what he wanted and it left his life hollow. Not realizing there's more to life doesn't mean your autistic, it means you lack perspective which is a far easier malady to cure than growing up into thinking your a monster.

He hasn't gotten to surpass it. The story hasn't progressed much since then.

But why don't you stay there if it offends you so much. You haven't even elabarote on what's wrong with the comment.

Heroing on his own
The only "association" Garou would be willing to join officially is Bang's dojo

>But why don't you stay there if it offends you so much.
You are a brainlet without any ability to think and you are copy pasting what every 10 yrs old are typing in the youtube comments.
Reading youtube comments doesn't make one fag, copy pasting trying to give retarded criticism, though, does.

Saitama is very much autistic user. His autistic desire to be strong led to his state right now, and the autism never went anywhere. He's still autistically searching for a fun fight and is downright constipated about everything else, he's socially challenged, has autistic rituals like the sales, and so on.

Why did J.C. Staff make his eyes so tiny?

Nothing my dick said so

>Reading youtube comments doesn't make one fag
It absolutely does, and you need to leave Yea Forums if you can't accept that.

Fuck off newfag.

This. If you’re even gonna call any character in OPM autistic, Saitama fits the bill the most.

Different manga panels.

>Garou fags shifting goal post because they can't defend Garou any more
kek

Better than jc staff.

Too bad J.C. Staff will butcher Orochi and give the millions of people watching S2 a bad impression of him. Most people will be like: “What’s up with this ugly-ass-shaded 3D giant blob...””

>Saitama is very much autistic user
I wish people knew what words meant. Being driven isn't autism in and of itself. Otherwise you might as well say most heroes are autistic because each of them has a goal they are fixated on achieving more or less.

Attached: 1509499741518.png (678x1362, 56K)

But I already told you I didn't copy paste anything and to elaborate in what's wrong with the comment, and in 3 posts all you have done is "WAAAAH NOO YOUTUBE COMMENT".

People here doubted Orochi too. Joke was on them.

Pretty sure he only goes to sales because he don’t have money

You could've at least tried to conceal the fact that you're a shitposter. The irony though. What says is correct. Both Saitama and Garou are simply driven characters. But if you want to use the word "autism", then Saitama is actually much closer to the clinical description and still struggling with the symptoms.

depends on the hero, really. Bang is great but Child Emperor is incredibly boring. Nobody likes that whole "child genius" cliche

>Saitama is actually much closer to the clinical description
Swing and a miss. Saitama is depressed user, his clinical symptoms are that loss in pleasure with activities, irratibility, agitation, social isolation, etc. I don't get why you would even bring up clinical symptoms when it's clear you don't know what those are.

hey anons
cut this apple

user, Saitama's extremely limited and obsessive interests, the fact that they persisted deep into his adulthood, ritualistic behavior, numerous struggles at social communication and integration are all symptoms of autism.

That's impossible user, how can we repeat the feats of a man who has already done it before? When King cut that apple, it echoed throughout all space and time, that apple you ask us to cut right now has already been cut by sheer name association. We can do literally nothing but gaze in awe at the impossible power of King.

You just described Garou so I guess he is also autistic then?

Not him, but I mean...

>Falling for the obvious meme
Come on kiddo.

Thank god for those hearts, I almost got a promotion.

layers upon layers of feints

We don't know when Garou set out to train but unlike young Saitama he at the very least developed a relationship with a mentor, didn't have an "autistic" one track mind about How he can get stronger and was actually open to new things, and never fell into repetitive behavior.

>Generic "hur dur, look at me, I've taken moral relativism to its logical conclusion" villain speech #465466
>Better than anything

No. There are reasons to like Garou, but this page is not among them.

>and never fell into repetitive behavior.
You don't know what this means in relations to autism. It doesn't mean "have a workout schedule, acquire money and try to find a job" it means "spinning in circles, constantly touching the same things, etc" and again, everything about his social interactions falls under a person dealing with longterm depression. He also has a number of social bonds one of his most meaningful being king.

Just stop because it's clear you don't actually understand anything about Autism and just skimmed a weMD page.

>Time to conduct evil
>absolute evil
>calamity god slayer fist
>more! more. more? More of what?

He isn't the MC, but he is a manlet, dicklet, jobber, etc.

That behavior is a means of calming oneself user. It's a mental reprieve. Repeating the exact same routine religiously because Saitama was desperate to become strong, to the point that he thought there'd be no place for him in the world otherwise, can be considered repetitive behavior. No one in this story even has tics but Saitama's daily ritual was the one thing close to repetitive behavior. He still has rituals he reacts really strongly to.

The thing is Saitama didn't have any social bonds when he was young, at all. Now he's been an adult for a while and he's very slowly socially integrating. That's why I said he's still struggling with the symptoms.

>Your "case of emergency" has arrived

saitama is a good boy

user, it is clear that he is the retard Garoufag that is trying make Saitama an autistic because he is the only one that managed to beat Garou.
He also literally thinks that reading a short web page equals to studying 5 years to tell if a person is autistic or not.

This pic rotated looks awful.

Attached: Rotated.jpg (3398x2500, 1.51M)

He's the strongest man on Earth.

I fucking love King.

it has been forever since I read the manga

I need some help remembering
the last thing I remember that the webcomic had saitama and fubuki break out that woman and saitama fought tats
what happened after that? is the webcomic still going on?
what happened to Orochi? Garou? which major characters died?
I forgot it all

>Saitamafag reeling because his attempts to call Garou autistic backfired
HAHAHAHAHA
Saitama's been way more autistic since he was a kid
He's fucking 25 now

Anime eye too big and make her pout

No, he's just buffer. Child Emperor's device only measured physical strength.

giving the webcomic a read now. It's kind of fun seeing the moments where ONE's art is genuinely good.

Attached: x10.jpg (600x849, 87K)

His form and anatomy might be shit, but he's a natural at good composition and flow.

How would Sonic or Genos do against these guys?

Attached: Flashy_Slash.png (1600x1150, 2.28M)

>can be considered repetitive behavior
No they cannot because "repetitive behavior" has a very specific meaning when related to Autism. And Saitama by definition doesn't exhibit that trait. I figured if you took the time to skim some more articles you could at least graciously bow out of the conversation because your stupidity is apparent.
>it is clear that he is the retard Garoufag
Always has been, it's just sad that words have no meaning anymore.

Attached: 1545310522.png (597x331, 341K)

kek, you just make me laugh.

they would both get wrecked.

Hellfire and Gale would murder stomp Jobnos and Jobnic in their dragon level forms.
Just shows how strong Flashy Flash is.
It's weird that's he's only one rank higher than Genos.

genos would die in 0.5seconds, Sonic in 1.5

Saitama isn't autistic, he's just getting weird because he's stupid strong and has no limits.
think, Dr Manhattan

It mostly due to public/contracted participation in hero activity. Speed of light flash like to murder under ground crime Lord without reporting.

You need to have overwhelming concentration and commitment to physically move someone's body with the intent to destroy them.

Mob was able to corkscrew someone but only when he had the guts to do it

unless it's real life where you can break someone's finger by accident and end up crying about it

What are the best pages from the webcomic?

Specific as in a calming mechanism, which fits. Not to mention his repetitive schedule is not the only symptom of autism Saitama exhibited, as I already mentioned. But I can see you were busy ignoring the timeline.

Saitama was socially challenged and autistically one-track minded for ages. He didn't develop any "bonds" whatsoever until he hit his first quarter and he's still struggling with something as simple as naming those.

What are those faggots going to do if Genos stays high flying while nuking everything on the ground?
And Genos has the glue too and experience against ninjas and other fast opponents.

Karakuri Circus man what are you even watching

Narumi is protecting all the children's smiles

genos would be dead before the glue touched the ground

Genos couldn't handle Sonic doing his ninja tricks lmao much less these guys who are vastly faster.

Attached: x13.jpg (600x848, 187K)

Now that I think about it, even Genos had Kuseno.
And people call Genos an autist. Saitama is a turbo autist then.

>which fits
It's not but whatever faggot.

If Sonic could react to them to some extent then Genos can too.
He was going to handle Sonic by blowing up everything.
Genos is stronger now, with new tricks and knowledge. He has good chances is he plays it smart.

Couldnt save the cute loli though

Attached: x6.jpg (600x848, 81K)

>In front of the unknown B-Class Hero, a wall of black suddenly appeared.

still gives me chills

Attached: x3.jpg (600x848, 120K)

>Gets BTFO'd by a dude in a dog suit

Attached: DDCNbk0UIAAitWM.jpg (800x1150, 329K)

Whatever floats your boat user. If you were the one who said drive =/= autism only to defend Saitama but conveniently ignored that anons here apply the word to characters with a specific drive all the time, let me just say that Saitama with his extremely narrow "I want to be strong to one punch things so I'll do the same thing for years and actively avoid any social connections" formula is the personification of autism in that case.

I almost forgot he is an S class, some of them seem to be really irrelavant in appearing. Does he show up later? What about metal knight? Does he do anything else other than just researching?

WDM is just a gag character so he hasn't really appeared in the webcomic (in a full storyline) and Metal Knight is probably being saved for Genos

Wait so what even happened to Gyoro Gyoro and Orochi?

Garou doesn't care, learns new stuff, concludes he'll get stronger like any based MC and proceeds to actually get stronger on panel.

Attached: 1525932682572.jpg (800x665, 342K)

>and actively avoid any social connections
What about trying also to read parts of the manga that don't contain Garou?
Saitama is not you. Following a routine isn't a sign of autism but of discipline, or else everyone working would be autistics. Never thought of this eh, underage kid?
Wait a minute, don't tell me. Apart from Garou and you, everyone else is autistic, amirite?

first one was just a flesh puppet, an avatar of the actual leader of monster ass, she's a former class mate or something of fubuki
she got arrested and thrown in jail, then later freed by Fubuki and Saitama
Tatsumaki wants to kill her
that's all I can remember

orochi just stayed in the hideout I think?

Step aside faggots, here is the best page in the whole series.

Attached: a63fe1bac9801a2dcc20dbfea4dd9f0c396d5559_299677_1200_849.jpg (1200x849, 256K)

Next chapter should show black sperm right? Seems he is fumbling the chapters a bit

Once a formal medical definition was brought into this you stopped talking about autism in a colloquial way. If you just want to go back to calling focused people autistic than virtually every major character is on the spectrum. The story shows that Saitama has no issues engaging with people, he's just an asshole most of the time. But he's also deeply profound and does interact with the people he saved over the years in the brief moments he was with them.

Attached: x16.png (860x1236, 673K)

Homeless Emperor first, I think.

Was he asking about og comic or manga though?
There was no Orochi in the webcomic, thats what makes it interesting because we dont know whats gonna happen to him and people make bets who gets to kill him. Everyone else is mostly given.

Attached: Onepunch-Man (ONE) - Chapter 109 - 21.jpg (600x848, 112K)

>Goes to Bang and pretty much outright admits he's a fraud
>asks Bang to make him strong
>Bang wasn't even listening
Can't wait for the next chapter with Bang ignoring his words and completely missing the point of what King came over for.

would you?

Attached: tumblr_inline_nwkr2a9e5M1sv8cdg_540.png (417x591, 283K)

Two topest guys in a row conqured by his hype, who else could claim that ?!

user, if you're gonna call anyone in this series autistic at all (no one is technically), then be honest with yourself at least. Saitama is your go-to candidate.

Absolutely no one except for Saitama and probably now-monsters who religiously ate or thought of crab and ONLY CRAB took any matter, be it training or whatever, to such repetitive extremes. And whereas other driven characters made room for bonds since they were young or even explored various fields in their training, Saitama did not form a single relationship for many, many years and did the exact same shit.

>Saitama cares for people
So Saitama is not a sociopath? Okay, that has nothing to do with the fact that he is extremely awkward socially, did not form a single relationship while he was "autistically" seeking the strength to one punch anything and he's still struggling to even name his relationships now.

As i already wrote, read more carefully the manga. There are various scenes of Saitama's past. No more spoon-feeding than this. Also, last (you) until you can tell me what he did in those 3 years.

I still dont know if thats a trap or not.

It's literally his whole thing.

I reckon I've read this manga more than you.

None of Saitama's flashbacks to his younger self go against anything I said. He had a one-track mind, never strayed from the same routine, never developed any relationships since he was a kid up until now where he still struggles to name said relationships.

>Okay, that has nothing to do with the fact
So your admitting that he's not exhibiting clinical signs of autism or are you conflating determination with autism again? Your moving the goals so fast I lose track of your point.

We'll see how it goes in fucking 2030 after two more tournament arcs and the child emperor spin off series

>I WANT A COCA COLA SO BAD.

Stay seething retard

not the same user but...
it's not that they're boring...they're just...not as interesting, mainly because there's garou's and saitama's plot going on, and that's what everyone wants to see.
if they showed those fights in a different arc people would be happy, but right now we've seen garou fight for like 30 chapters getting stronger, we want to see him fucking fight saitama.
not the S-Rank heroes fight some literally rando monsters

You sound like your average normalfag unable to keep your attention on something for more than a second, jesus christ.
The arc is so good because there is so much character development, not just because garou and saitama fight, kill yourself.

No? I was addressing your points on his social integration to be specific, which was extremely bad. I'm not sure why you're spinning in circles trying to prove Saitama befriended King years ago or something when that is simply not the case. Saitama didn't develop a single relationship since he was a child and right now at 25 he can't even say who his "friends" are with a straight face. Saitama's been shown to be socially awkward and inept numerous times, which autists also are you know. Extremely narrow mind and interests, repetitive daily routines is something autists fall victim to as well.

I've already said that none of the characters are literally autistic but if you want to throw the fucking word around, which anons do all the time, then Saitama is the closest case by far.

So up to what chapter in the webcomic has the manga reached?

63-64 around there

>and that's what everyone wants to see
Speak for yourself, even the bloated CE fight was interesting. There's a lot to love about the raid arc and pining for one fight over others just reads like you're too caught up on the webcomic's pacing and not the new scenario that's been built up that fleshes out the original script. How can you be so fixated on just one fight when Tatsumaki is about to wreck house?

>which anons do all the time
Yeah, and anons will still call out more egregious usages of even the informal autism. But that's besides the point. Nobody is fixated on just one interaction, but the myriad of interactions Saitama is shown, and implied to have demonstrating he's more than socialized. He has no issue actually connecting to people, but he was always a loner as opposed to similar people like Tatsumaki who had a family at the very least, Garou who had a mentor, or even Genos who had the Doctor. If anything Saitama and King are more comparable because they don't have any stated relationships with people until they met each other. And I wouldn't call either of them autistic just because one guy worked out daily and kept doing his best to save the world. I would call someone autistic though if they tried to convince themselves that they were something they weren't and started screeching when their worldview was questioned.

Attached: E8.png (800x1138, 1.81M)

>animeonly
>reading the webcomic
>zombieman's origin reveal
LMAO awesome

That entire part of the fight is the peak of the web comic in terms of writing and art.

You see, you got caught again. THAT one particular bit you mentioned at the end has absolutely nothing to do with "autism". Garou is determined, stubborn and invidualistic. Saitama also exhibits those traits and doesn't like it when his "worldview" or even his status are questioned. Except Saitama has way more similarities to autists on top of that. Call him a victim of his own gag, or autism, whatever. But compared to him, Garou is a pretty normal teenager.

He could most likely take out Bat and Genos in a single strike as well as neuter watchdog in an instant. If Garou observed Suiryu at the arena, he would've shit his pants. Probably become so scared he'd quit his hero hunting game

Attached: onepunch-man-one-4340093.jpg (600x849, 109K)

TankTop is literal garbage and he can also do that...
And you are waaaaay too delusional if you think he would stand a chance against sea king, the guy had no issue delaing with genos and puripuri

Can't wait for the Mutara version of Bang going all out.
People will understand why he is Class S rank 3.

>MC

Attached: 7bd7fdcefbe361072faa1d5258f5de69.jpg (768x618, 170K)

>THAT one particular bit you mentioned at the end has absolutely nothing to do with "autism"
I think screeching autistically has a lot to do with autism. But that's just me. You never see Saitama flailing around and convulsing when things don't go his way, or denying reality as hard as Garou does.

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.png (751x1080, 804K)

what do you think, how far will season2 go through the manga?

He has no problem saying who his friends are. He only considers King a friend though because he interacts with him on a friendly manner.
He considers Fubuki an acquaintance because that's what she is, she is not his friend, they don't treat each other like friends.
He respects Bang as a strong person.
Genos is some dude who wanted to be his apprentice for some reason.

While we are at it.. what the hell happened to drive knight?

Ranma best girl

Attached: ranma_swimwear.jpg (600x691, 186K)

According to anime op, genos will fight garou, so most likely it'll end with Saitama one punching elder centipede. I personally hope it ends with S class moving out

Attached: opm-1118085-640x320.jpg (640x320, 70K)

Already confirmed to go to Elder centipede final fight. It can't go any higher with just 12 episode and the manga still in the MA base arc.

No one knows. We expected him to be either disguised as G5 or is actually g5 and is part of the organization and is the one who leaked info. They still haven't found the snitch who did that.

Freeze frame on that show would be a great ending for season 2. I don't want season 3 to start with filler shit. Episode 1 of season 3 should be them smashing monster at MA's door and possibly Flashy Flash's fight

in 12 episodes? how?
they spent the entire first episode introducing King
that's like chapter 38 and Centipede dies in 84(?)

Nevermind, it's actually 61

Except that right there is called lashing out in anger, user. In that instance Garou felt upset and betrayed - cornered by his own master, a person he cares about, and he's roaring there desperately as he trives to survive. Anger has nothing to do specifically with autism. Saitama is supposed to be emotionally impaired right now according to you but he also acts angry and actually screeches (thanks Furukawa) when he's accused of things and called bald. But damn, the fact that Saitama didn't develop any relationships for years and trudged on in the never-changing routine with his narrow "I wanna one punch things!" m.o. is very autistic.

ONE is really good

Attached: x16.jpg (600x848, 473K)

>Anger has nothing to do specifically with autism.
>missing the joke this hard
I'm not unconvinced the only autist here is you.

Saitama never called King a friend. He referred to him and Bang as acquaintances in that extra chapter where Fubuki challenged them to a face-off.
Saitama was caught completely off-guard and struggled to elaborate on who his friends are supposed to be when Tatsumaki said he's a lonely faggot.

>psykos is qt

Attached: 1432370071280.png (576x347, 125K)

I'm not missing anything user, I know what you're trying to do. Getting fire off Saitama's back.

It's not working.

Attached: 1515318495958.png (465x624, 145K)

She asked him if he knew anyone outside the HA

Attached: x4.jpg (600x848, 126K)

>and he was white
asian
there's no whites in OPM except for the nazi

>Episode 2
Garou vs A class bodygaurds + Saitama vs Fubuki + Genos vs Sonic
>Episode 3
Garou vs tanktop master + Saitama enter tournament
>Episode 4, 5
Metal bat vs Garou + Tournament stuff
>Episode 6
Tournament stuff + Genos vs Raiding monsters
>Episode 7
Tournament stuff + Suiryu vs Saitama
>Episode 8
Suiryu vs Gouketsu + monster raid stuff
>Episode 9
Saitama vs Gouketsu + Garou vs watchdog man + monster raid ending
>Episode 10
Garou vs A class heroes
>Episode 11
Garou vs genos + Garou vs bang&bomb
>Episode 12
Saitama vs Elder centipede + epilogue HA preparing to move out.

something like that, probably.

Enter CHADrou

Attached: CHADrou.jpg (500x800, 93K)

Okay, let me walk you through the whole scene. Look at Saitama's face when she says he has no friends, with the wind literally howling in the background.
>...no I...
>.............
Isn't a coherent retort, let alone a straightforward statement on who his friends are supposed to be. He never called anyone his friend in the first place.

>know what you're trying to do
That's some grade A delusions user

It's okay, user. Just remember that Saitama fits Yea Forums's definition of autistic to a T, more so than any other character in this story. Think about that next time someone else is called autistic for having fightfag willpower or a bunch of ideals they want to uphold.

Exit VIRGINrou

Attached: ljL5bzQ.jpg (1010x724, 576K)

cant wait for this fight bros so that i have content to jack it to

Attached: Onepunch-Man - Punch 44 - 2.jpg (1066x1600, 340K)

Always CHADrou

Attached: ONE too cherishes those lats.png (600x848, 198K)

People have natural resistance to psychic powers.

Garoufags are really upset that their character gets trashed by the main character huh? Says a lot when only one poster is pushing this autism angle.

Attached: caa.png (568x638, 200K)

fuck off child emperor

Garoufags have nothing to be upset about because ONE used Tareo and Saitama to push Garou in the most convenient and fruitful direction for the character, fully free from having to play Saitama's opponent on the "evil" side.

I can see why Saitamafags are upset though. He is an "autistic baldie" with dwindling screentime and very slow development after all, who didn't exactly follow his dream right away despite desperately wanting to be strong, picked his nose and embarrassed himself at interviews until he was 22, and fucked himself over because who could've guessed that becoming the strongest would make it harder to have thrilling fights. Now he's out there helping characters more fleshed out than him.

Attached: 1519278265917.jpg (1024x1024, 492K)

so like does King have some sort of latent psychic bluffing powers or something... he made Golden Sperm and Black Sperm hallucinate an energy beam

I'm not memeing, but Murata is perfectly capable of communicating Garou's raw power through silhouetting -- think: Gon's transformation against Pitou.

Murata is among the most capable artists you could ever possibly find. I have no reason to believe he'd do a character he's already shown so much respect to a disservice in future representations.

No he didn't.

Probably around February of next year at the rate we're going.

>Saitamafags
Gotta love that insecurity.

>I almost shit my pants
>me too

Attached: onepunch-man-one-4344959.jpg (1206x848, 484K)

Goddamn Murata gives me a drawing erection like none other. This man consistently busts out pages upon pages of extremely high quality drawings that you could literally stare at for twice as long as he took in drawing, just in utter fascination and awe.

The man is fucking inspiring. OPM is only too lucky to have him at the helm.

Not to mention it’s not like every panel of AG that ONE drew is meant to look like a silhouette. He had no assistants helping him with webcomic visuals but he actually drew Garou’s armor in detail many times.

Murata will definitely alternate between drawing him hyperdetailed and all sumi-e looking.

based

Do you really think he shot a fucking laser beam in that first panel you posted? It's a fantasy he's having, notice how the "narration" boxes are actually coming from him?

They "almost shit" themselves because he yelled out an attack name like a goober.

Attached: King.jpg (600x848, 189K)

no I am saying that he made Golden Sperm and Black Sperm think he did with his bluff

And I'm saying that's retarded.

and I am saying that it might be retarded but so is pretty much everything in OPM

You are a retard, stop trying to spin this fucking "king has speshul powers hurr" thing.

Watchdog Man only guards his "territory" city, he won't pursue monsters or antagonists like Garou out of it, which is how Garou escaped with his ass.
That's why he's not in on the MA raid, it's not in City Q (?) that he protects.

>pretending to be retarded
It’s ok user. Saitamafags crying is a constant occasion nowadays. Be it over his screentime as a tool to develop other characters or thrilling multiverse VS debates involving his persona.

you just don't understand the roar of the king engine tbhonest

You need to learn to read. He's narrating. No beam came out. Everyone says he didn't shoot a God damned laser. There was no laser, hallucinated or otherwise. It was a fantasy he was having. He was the narrator for that page. It was in his head. He yelled out and attack name, which scared everyone, as he imagined himself actually doing it, that's all that happened.

King unironically has a 11/10 luck stat, but thats it.

Not sure that attracting deadly monsters to your location constantly counts as "luck".

Murata retweeted Animator-san’s opening cuts.

11/10 Charm
2/10 Luck

I want to continue reading the series but im too depressed to do it.
What now

All the support to animator-san. He’s got talent, hopefully he gets to work on the season’s most important scenes, especially those with Garou.

>crying
I see garoufags insist that [insert name] fans are crying, every thread and I can only assume that it's a massive amount of projection on their own part. That's an impressive feat to keep up for as long as it's been going on.

Has anyone figure out how fast flash really is?

Attached: x4.jpg (600x848, 350K)

That’s ironic because I see you insist garoufags care at all about saitamafags letting out their frustrations here when garoufags are busy enjoying his extensive character arc and the fact that he has free development opportunities on top of that.

Saitamafags are actually hilariously insecure because Yea Forums’s autism applies to him more than anyone in OPM and people out there are calling Garou an MC over him. Really makes one think.

Saw his cuts on the twitter. Of they hadn't gone too fast to see or notice he does a pretty good job with his shots in the op. His Garou shots in the op look beastly when its not blurry. I also like how the Saitama costume bonus shot has his clothes show he's pretty muscular underneath. Shame the op goes to fast on the parts except the Saitama serious punch to notice.

where the fuck's the webcomic these days? the website i bookmarked 100 years ago no longer works.

No one writes time like that, so it's kind of impossible to actually tell what the fuck "00:00'00''01" means.

>That’s ironic because I see you insist garoufags care at all about saitamafags
If you look closely you'll see I don't specify anything related to saitama but that's your bit for this thread. It will be whatever character is more relevant than Garou in the next thread most likely Tatsumaki since she's next on the queue for fights. This one being saitama because the OP was about main characters of which Garou is not one. So it makes sense you'd be bitter towards Saitama.

>when garoufags are busy enjoying
This is the other part Garoufags do constantly, insisting that it's all smiles on the their part despite the obvious asspain you guys exhibit. Why else would you even self identify as a characterfag when you know that shit is cancer incarnate? Just enjoy a character but don't build an identity around them.

Attached: 1450369195726.gif (540x303, 1.79M)

would you give him your maki roll?

Attached: onepunch-man-one-8782675.jpg (600x848, 119K)

where is her butthole?

>identify as a characterfag
Oh I'm laughing. The fact that you're desperately trying to deny saitamafags' existence in itself makes you look like one, and a moron. Garoufags in the meantime have everything they want.

People call Garou an MC because of the tropes attached to him, because his development is actually coherent and abundant in the story. It upsets saitamafags because there are a lot of people who call Garou an MC while Saitama is simultaneously doing nothing. Until he arrives to contribute more to Garou's development. Yep, that's what actually happens in the narrative as opposed to your ironically shitposting saitamafag take where "Saitama just beats him haha".

You see, at this point some people would rather observe Garou's growth and how he approaches hero duties or how King gets out of his curious predicament than watch Saitama slowly struggle to figure out that the most basic shit in life, aside from fighting, actually exists. Nothing surprising here, Saitama's development is bland on a conceptual level. He's an MC in title but he is a tool to help develop other, way more dynamic characters. That visibly upsets you.

hh:mm'ss"
Its an outdated way of writing time. Now a days we only use it in maps and GPS, because in old cartography, the coordinates were measured in timezone differences (really). Moving X degrees to west would be equal to moving Y hours, minutes and seconds in the timezone.

The fourth sub division is wrong, tho. But he either means 0.01 sec or 1/60 of a second.

Plus in Garou’s case Saitama isn’t even the most important tool
That’s Tareo
ONE wrote a ballchin kid precisely for Garou and gave him an actual personality

>because in old cartography, the coordinates were measured in timezone differences (really)
I was watching an older movie and wondered why they used minutes to refer to satellite movement.

shut the fuck up you fucking hipster

Seconding. There an archive around?

I am not sure Suiryu could beat Sea King honestly, but I think he'd put up a better fight than either of them at that point.

Attached: onepunchmans2.png (1920x1080, 926K)

Why the fuck do they keep using that cheap gradient effect? It makes it look worse than it actually would be.

>Gets MB's FIGHTING SPIRIT
How is he so based?

and his face so long..

Glorious Nippon Steel, folded over a hundred times.