Alucard vs Arcueid

Who wins in a fight?

Attached: AVA212.jpg (950x768, 528K)

Karin

Both can't kill each other.

Been done a million time and the answer will always be Arcueid

See

You think I can't fucking read? Huh? You think I just did not see that post in this thread that fucking just started? What seems more likely, that for some reason I decided to not read the fucking 5 words in 1 of 2 replies before my post, or that it's fucking wrong and stupid and wasn't even worth responding to?
Fucking dumb nigger bitch

Arcueid design is boring and lame. Doesn't look like a vampire at all.

You sound mad.

>Doesn't look like a vampire at all
I wouldn't expect a non-vampire to look like a vampire

I could be punching holes in my walls as we speak and it wouldn't make you less fucking stupid retarded bitch linking back on your own posts because god forbid people not talk about you for 10 seconds fucking attention starved faggot

Cry more, idiot.

Wow it took you half an hour to come up with that one
Literally couldn't defend your faggot behavior at all
Get over yourself

Asuming both are at full force... no one?
Probably Alucard would let himself to be killed for shits and giggles

I adore the minimalism behind her design, actually. Though granted, my tastes are all over the place.

Cry more, moron.

Basado

Arcueid but shes going to have to kill Alucard a few hundred thousand times

Arcueid, pretty effortlessly. Alucard can't even hurt her but she can hurt him.
Yeah it'll take a long fucking time for her to butcher him approximately 3.425 million times, but Alucard is NOT immortal, his lives are FINITE, and Arcueid's stamina is billions of times greater with the support of the earth.
Alucard is not fast enough, not strong enough, and not magical enough to even matter to Arcueid. He cannot hide from her or overpower her in any way. He might be able to run away if he splits himself up and they all go different directions, but I'm counting escaping as losing the fihgt anyway.

Attached: 1413458523403.jpg (769x383, 66K)

alucard post scrodinger is omnipresent

Pointless, Marble Phantasm can fix his existence and collapse the superposition. Being a phenomenon is already something that Arcueid can demonstrably deal with.

I don't know, but I wanna fuck the one on the right

he's not me though nad yeah archetype earth can't kill schrodinger alucard and vice versa.

Marbla Phantasm isnt a universal effect (at least as far as I understand it), even if she were to remove the phenomenon within its area of effect Alucard would still exist outside of it

his immortality is beyond anything anyone in the Nasuverse has, even the DAA's, its the equivalent of having your existance set to "final boolean true;" in the root

Arcueid wins by virtue of being stupidly more powerful than any version of Alucard. pre-Schrodinger she stomps, post-Schrodinger she still stomps by KO since she can't actually kill him but he has nothing that can even scratch her.

>post-Schrodinger she still stomps by KO since she can't actually kill him but he has nothing that can even scratch her.
he wins once the sun supernovas and destroys the earth

They are can't kill each other.

You on your period?

Omnipresence and immortality don't mean much when your opponent still outclasses you. More to the point that Schrodinger Alucard has jack all for feats.

There's numerous ways to get around it. Alucard can only exist if he recognizes himself, and that recognition can be interfered with. There's also no reason to think that Alucard would survive the destruction of his soul, considering he was able consume Schrodinger in the first place.
Too bad for him, an elemental like Arc is more than capable of these things.

I mean, if you wait and wait until your opponent dies of old age, I guess you could technically say that you "won".

>Omnipresence and immortality don't mean much
retard

>More to the point that Schrodinger Alucard has jack all for feats.
Yea, hes a bit of a hypothetical in terms of power (aside from coming back from complete(?) non-existence)

>can only exist if he recognises himself
yes, but he can also seemingly come back so long as he eventually regains that ability (like he did the first time round, remember that he DID stop existing for 30 years)

>destruction of the soul
we dont know how completely he stopped existing the first time round, its quite possible he could

Arcueid had trouble finishing off Roa, and Roa is infinitely less immortal than Alucard (especially if you consider how omnipresence might interact with the root, since it doesent seem to be limited to "realspace")

if it works...

I wish Alucard was a playable guest character in melty blood

Saitama stomps. There, I just ended your stupid nerdy debate.

Attached: Wanpan.jpg (876x496, 75K)

hes just NRVSQR with a gun in terms of how he fights, not that interesting

>we dont know how completely he stopped existing the first time round, its quite possible he could
His soul still existed, he just had too many of them clouding his thoughts. He had to remove them to realize his own existence again. But there's no reason that last soul cannot be removed as well. It's just that in Hellsing, nobody can actually interfere on the domain of souls. But people in Type-Moon can.
>Arcueid had trouble finishing off Roa, and Roa is infinitely less immortal than Alucard
Roa is more like a repeating pattern than a person who actually reincarnates. He dies, his pattern stops, then starts again somewhere else.
Even if she were to seize his soul and rend it apart, that doesn't stop the pattern from continuing. This is why MEoDP is perfect for him, because it terminates at every layer of abstraction, a pattern stops, a phenomenon stops.
Arcueid can fix a phenomenon in place, but ending one is nearly impossible. That would be a point for Alucard, but his everywhere-and-nowhere ability turns off if he stops recognizing himself, enabling him to be killed normally. Closer to Wallachia than Roa.

Saitama can't kill either of them, though. They'd just keep regenerating and being annoying.

All the immortality and omniscience in the world doesn't mean much when your opponent is pretty much a god. How's the omnipresence going to help him? The longest game of keep away ever? What good will the immortality do him? Get killed by Arc more? Alucard may out edge Arc in hax, but he doesn't have anywhere near the firepower to take her down.

>Even if she were to seize his soul and rend it apart, that doesn't stop the pattern from continuing.
it actually does!

t.Edmond Dantes

>his soul still existed
we dont know that, he was defeated by the reversal of Schrodingers power (the ability to the omnipresent) via the negation of his conditional power, that termination was absolute (at least it would make sense for the reverse of absolute existence to be absolute non-existence)

>his everywhere and nowhere ability stops if he stops recognising himself
this is how he died in the series, but he got better, which suggests that he can re-exist if he later regains his ability to recognise himself

and then of course there is the fact that his interaction with the root could be fucking retarded (does he now exist everywhere in the root?)

>"So you guys won't die no matter how many times I punch you?"
>"But you guys can't really kill me, right?"
>"That is correct."
>"...well that sounds boring. Wanna hang out and play some videogames instead?"

>The longest game of keep away ever?
Arcueid isnt eternal, one day the earth will die and so will she

and then alucard wins by default

Arcueid will dominate every fight but lose the war, because "near infinity" in every stat doesent outlast infinite endurance

See

Uh, the One Punch Man kills with one punch. That's literally his character. All these powerful beings with more complex powers only to get one-shotted by a caped baldy. Saitama stomps with no effort.

But then he has to kick Arcueid out for eating all his food.

gag character vs 2 real characters isnt fair

He hasn't even faced anyone with Alucard or Arcueid-level regen. The reason he bypassed Boros' regeneration is because it had a defined weakness and limit. Also, them just saying "fuck it" and hanging out because neither can permakill the other is the funnier outcome.

things have survived the one punch before, and both of these are more durable than Boros or Garou

its a lame victory, but its still technically a victory

But Boros was able to regenerate after being punched several times.
>but he got punched out later
Yeah, because as he explained, his regeneration was fueled by his latent energy, and then he put all his latent energy into a beam and shot it, leaving him with no energy to regenerate with.
Quantum Alucard respawns forever without limit, and Arcueid's regeneration doesn't stop so long as the earth is intact (and Earth is where Saitama keeps his stuff so he's not destroying it to spite a goofy vampire girl).
They'd totally get one shotted and defeated, they just get back up over and over until they're bored of it.

Attached: 0036-028.jpg (1066x1600, 465K)

>funnier outcome
It's a VS thread, we're not talking about which is funnier. Saitama is a comedic anomaly that did pushups and situps to become the strongest hero there is, it doesn't matter how tough the enemy is, he can beat them in one punch. Hence the title and literally what his character is. You're trying to apply logic to a character which is essentially toonforce.

The whole point of Saitama vs Boros is that Saitama was holding back the entire time. He can control how weak his punches are. Such as when he did it to Hammerhead to not kill him in one punch. When Saitama finally put some force into his punch, his fist didn't even directly connect with Boros and it killed him.

Attached: image.jpg (860x1236, 569K)

>The whole point of Saitama vs Boros is that Saitama was holding back the entire time
And that's irrelevant. Even if he hit hard enough to overwhelm Boros's latent energy and kill him in one blow from the very start, it would not matter, because the point being made is there is nothing about his punches that have any anti-regenerative effects.
If an enemy has a source of regeneration that would apply, it still applies to Saitama's punches. Presume he is uncapped and capable of overwhelming anything, but: Alucard's regeneration is infinite (there is no value high enough to stop his reincarnation, which is a property of reality), and Arcueid's regeneration requires the destruction of earth to halt (and Saitama won't destroy earth because he's a hero and it would be remarkably inconvenient).
That's all there is to it.

Saitama is a gag character that can kill anyone in one punch. That's all there is to it. Saitama taking it easy on Boros with some weak punches is not a counterargument because he ended him later on without even directly connecting with his fist. You can put Saitama up against anyone with fancy shields and regeneration powers, the One Punch Man will keep being the One Punch Man. He can kill anyone with one punch, but sometimes chooses not to. It doesn't take away his ability to actually do it.

Arcueid won my heart

That's not how it actually works, and One Punch Man is not a gag manga. Your insistence is fruitless, because your stance is inherently flawed. Nothing about his fists prevent regeneration or reincarnation, nor do they have any form of instant death effect. His punches just deal arbitrary amounts of damage.

>He can control how weak his punches are
If that were true, then Saitama wouldn't have his dilemma to begin with.

If you're thinking about the amounts of damage he does with his punches, it's your stance that is flawed. Saitama is a guy that turned off his AC in the summer to hone his mind, he did a lot of pushups and squats to be limitless in power, he got knocked to the moon without even flinching. He's an anomaly, he's not supposed to make sense. He's a comedic character that can win with one punch. I already proved with Hammerhead that he can control his punches to be weaker and not instantly kill. So him taking it easy on Boros means nothing. Saitama's fist is pretty much toonforce, no defense will save the enemy unless the enemy is an equally strong gag character as well.

How do you explain Garo then? He certainly did NOT go down with one punch. People like to say that Saitama is a gag character when that has shown time and again to be untrue. He's a parody yes, but not a gag character. If he was a gag character then the fights with Boros and Garo would've actually been solved with a single punch, not to mention the threats would be on a much larger scale than what the manga's been showing so far.

>his immortality is beyond anything anyone in the Nasuverse has,
God in the Nasuverse is above the Root, and Solomon managed to go beyond too.

[citation needed]
Saitama has not dealt with anything as chuuni as Nasuverse and I doubt he ever will considering it clashes with the tone and parodies ONE is going for.

He would, because even if he weakened his fists it would still be boring. He wants to be able to have an exhilirating fight and give them more effort. But the moment he puts in effort, it will be over instantly, so he won't have that feeling he's looking for. Even if he starts the fight with weaker punches. But yeah the scene with Hammerhead proves his control.

It's not a matter of "taking it easy" on Boros. As I said, even if he killed Boros instantly, Boros' regeneration had defined properties and limits that had to be overcome. That Saitama can effortlessly overcome them doesn't matter, all that matters is that Saitama does not have some magic death energy that emanates from his fingers and terminates whatever is touched.
All he does is hit things hard. Really, really hard. Impossibly hard. Values impossible to express. There is nothing supernatural. It defies logic, but it does not defy the parameters of his own metaphysics. It definitely is not "toonforce".
Again: One Punch Man is not a gag manga.

see the panel at Saitama can beat anyone with one punch. But he chooses not to sometimes. In the boros fight he even lied saying "You're strong" even though Boros never hurt him and he wasn't trying at all.

>Saitama has not dealt with Nasuverse
Nasuverse has not dealt with Saitama too. Okay then?

Nasuverse has like a dozen Saitama's.

Attached: __king_hassan_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_kei_suwabe__516e7d452def6830baf9df443ccfd911 (602x666, 735K)

>All the immortality and omniscience in the world doesn't mean much
Idiot. You don't know what omnipresence means. You can't even spell it right.

>magic death energy from fingers
>Boros' regeneration properties
>defying parameters of his own metaphysics

This is why I said your stance is flawed in the first place. You're trying to apply all these things to Saitama, a guy who is completely nonsense. Stats, attack and defense properties, all those don't mean anything in a VS fight against Saitama. His character is that he's a One Punch Man who can defeat anyone with one punch. You can't debate against what his character is, that's retarded. Saitama is a gag character that will always win one punch unless he chooses not to. In the webcomic it's even confirmed he's limitless. This is like pitting Bugs Bunny against Ippo. You can't calculate Ippo's strikes and speed and compare with a nonsensical gag character, then say Ippo wins. The whole point of Saitama is that he can beat anyone with one punch regardless of how strong the other character is, all forms of defense don't matter because his toon logic overrides them. You might say "that makes no sense!" and yeah it doesn't. But that's just what his character is. Someone who turned off his AC and did 100s of squats to be able to punch meteors is not logical. Saitama defies logic and would win in any versus battle (except for gag characters with similar powers). End of story.

Attached: caa.png (568x638, 200K)

>but Alucard is NOT immortal, his lives are FINITE, and Arcueid's stamina is billions of times greater with the support of the earth.
a solar storm, black hole, comet or supernova would rather come first to the earth rather than Alucard dying from age tho

Don't forget, Saitama also bit through a sword, can seemingly fly in some fights, and wasn't able to be lifted by Tatsumaki. It's not even just his punches that are ridiculous. The dude was made to not lose.

That's not his character and he's not a gag. Your repeated insistence continues to hold no water. That his power is illogical is irrelevant, he still cannot do anything with his fists because you say he can. He cannot punch holes in dimensions, nor kill the immortal, nor revive the dead, nor halt time with his fists.
His "point" is his purpose within his story, not a setting parameter of his identity. He cannot be defeated--in his own fucking universe, you git, because "the point" is his melancholy at not having any foes that can challenge him. If enemies that regenerated infinitely existed in his setting, it would be a flawed premise. It does NOT set up the absurd situation where his fists will meet any possible parameter to defeat any possible foe. Idiot.

Saitama's not even remotely close to Bugs Bunny. Already it's been shown several times that his punches aren't toonforce and the manga's is obviously building up to him fighting his worthy foe (otherwise what's the fucking point?). He's less Bugs Bunny and Riyo Gudako and more Lobo or Travis Touchdown.

wont it be an attrition battle?
Arc can beat Alucard, but can she beat him again and again and again till he ran out of his stock (3,424,867) or will she get tired before?

going 1 by 1, it took Alucard 30 years to kill em himself

Arcueid doesn't get tired so long as her connection to earth is intact.

It's funny because Alucard is almost the exact same way. He's fucking unstoppable in his own universe and had to be stopped with bullshit because doing so any other way would've broken the entire point of his character. That doesn't mean he can't get his shit kicked in by characters from other universes in Vs. threads.

A challenger appears

Attached: 1553975090111.jpg (1560x1200, 1.12M)

This nigga one-shots both with a bitch slap.

Attached: guilty_gear_102.jpg (1988x3084, 663K)