Is this shit worth watching?

Is this shit worth watching?

Attached: Evangelion.jpg (1000x1426, 980K)

>there are people posting on Yea Forums RIGHT NOW who haven't watched eva
???????

Attached: D3GaKZUUcAAHE53.png (368x343, 141K)

Never seen Evangelion, but I do love Eureka Seven. They're similar enough, right?

Attached: Eureka 7.jpg (1600x1199, 190K)

If it's so obscure no one has heard of it, probably not.

It's ok.It's a monster of the week with good characters and directing.

Attached: 1532768708733.jpg (1125x1025, 70K)

Why are you calling it shit if you havent watched it? And the answer is yes, it is worth watching

Watch this anime is a mistake.

Attached: img52247e24d04a4.jpg (340x510, 43K)

Don't watch it. No other anime can compare. You'll be forever stuck trying to find something as good, but you'll never find it.

the only difference is that one is GOAT and the other literal garbage

Which is which?

you should be able to figure that out

This
I've gone after Yea Forums's memery and tried Utena and Madoka and didn't find them anywhere near as good
Gonna do LOGH soon

Yeah, it's good. Just not the masterpiece/garbage most of the people here would tell you, it's an okay anime. Give it a shot.

>it's an okay anime
Even if you dislike it, that's just dishonest
The directing and characters (therefore the writing) are absolutely superb. It elevates it far past "Okay"

No.

>The directing and characters (therefore the writing) are absolutely superb
maybe in 1990,its nothing special today

I really like NGE but man don't get stuck in the past, pretty much what said

>Babbys first existential crisis: the anime

No

no, go away

Not really.

It's a solid 7, I enjoyed it overall but I don't think I would bother re-watching it.

>LOGH
Y E S

Attached: 445484945151657.jpg (1024x769, 100K)

Yes. It's an actual masterpiece unlike time flops such as Franxx.

Attached: timeless successes.jpg (3992x2467, 2.06M)

Attached: 1547751621699.png (581x1033, 826K)

Is dis nigga serious? You might as well say that about Star Wars.

Yes, very much so. Just make sure you watch the movie too after you're done.

Name one show from this decade that comes close to it.
(If you say madoka I'm going to disagree, so even though that doesn't change anything try to name another one)

>EverGarden

stop shilling this shit please

Attached: Monster Musume.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

I have and it sucked ass.

Try Lain

Also doesn't compare.

Legend of Galactic Heroes is pretty much the greatest anime of all time though so he's on the right track. Although there are things Evangelion is still better

No

Eureka7 oboviusly

Better characters
Better setting
Better ending

Ya but it's highly overrated

You’re an embarrassment to fellow MM fans.

Best anime I’ve never watched!

The series is and the original movie are good. It's a pretty overrated franchise though

and I would, Star Wars is trite as fuck if you watch it now

Name one anime with better directing OR writing.

Lucky Star

I really hate normalfags.

Attached: 1545528463806.png (253x238, 40K)

I saw EoE in 2003 I think, have since read a shit load about NGE, interpretations, analyses, the lore behind it all, FAR, Annos personality and intentions, seen Nadia and read the Nausicäaa manga and several other inspirations he might have had, but to this day I still didn't sit down and watch the actual show.
After a decade of preparation, when I finally do I might just as well be the person going the least "what the fuck did I just watch" anyone ever did.

Attached: 1488464350756.jpg (2560x1440, 1.93M)

That's so weird user. Why didn't you watch the TV show?

At first I just didn't have the means to, it wasn't released where I live back in the early 2000s and wasn't knowledgeable about downloading anime - and then eventually when I would have been able to, actually watching it became kind of a huge deal that I wanted to wait with until the proper moment.

It'll kick you in the nuts and bash you over the head. Go ahead, you're in for a good time.

Don't be a waifufag though, we've got enough of those already shitting up the character discussion threads.

Attached: 1553145959544.png (640x480, 388K)

It's impossible to not take sides. You're gonna like Asuka or Rei more, even if it's just a little bit. That already makes you a ___fag

Attached: 1536448034421.jpg (1600x900, 162K)

eureka is a terrible mecha filled with repetitive teen romance and boring side characters. The mechs are retarded as well to how they're controlled and look.

Are you the same guy making all those Ergo Proxy threads over the last 4 days? If so, just stick to your moeblob: no one will ever judge you and you'll never have to think.

Yes, its worth watching, but it isnt "turn off your brain and enjoy" kind of shit. Its a character study and overall a psychological drama.
You gotta pay attention. Dont expect nice combat scenes, thats now the point of the show.
The most famous scenes are fucking minute long stills.