Boku No Hero Academia

spoilers are out

Shigaraki says let's send Giga against them (not sure on this?) Sliding Go shows the LOV to Deika City Once they get there the LOV comes under concentrated attack 90% of Deika City residents are members of the Meta Liberation Army The LOV heads to the tower Giran is in Toga-chan vs Kizuki

Attached: 1554976167325s.jpg (100x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs
twitter.com/inoueart/status/1089658411392868352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fug I got too excited my bad

Attached: 1554976167325.jpg (640x796, 89K)

Toga? Thinking: The ground exploded...

Cut Off Text Bubble: (cut off) death incidents (cut off) Himiko Toga, aren't you.

Kizuki: Would you help me with an article? "What Made This High School Girl Go Insane -- Shocking Interview From When She Was Alive"

Toga: Ehhh? No way!

Editors Note: She refused the interview!

MOMMY

Attached: 1531695986704.jpg (750x745, 398K)

Hug your Frogs

Attached: flower frame.jpg (2121x3264, 2.52M)

>we command 10 billion troops all over the country!
>immediately skips to them fighting the very top echelon

Why am I losing interest in this manga?

Another arc where characters we barely know anything about are fighting literal whos.

Good luck I'm behind 116,516 soldiers

Attached: NotoriousSMUG.png (1693x1955, 1.15M)

Because you're getting old, and reading an action shounen each week offers low value for quality discussion?

That's a question you ask for a professional who is well acquainted with the inner workings of your psyche user

So we can potentially know about Toga past in next week chapter

Boring as always

Its your fault still expecting anything like good writing from this series. This is the new Fairy Tail.

>Editors Note: She refused the interview!
lol

>being a speedreader

wrong thread friendo

Should have known he was sketchy when the chapter was randomly named after him. Todo and Baku will have to put him down

Attached: 5A95048D-C2E8-4FA5-92C9-2954C31D769B.jpg (784x821, 339K)

>Editors Note: She refused the interview!
Truly HeroxHero

So basically Gigantomachia is going to completely fucking destroy this entire city and everyone in it. Cool.

Also FYI Tsuyu's family is from Aichi so there's a chance they're within nuking distance.

having a girl vs girl fight means one can die there.

LOOK AT THOSE MILKERS

Attached: 1554976440923.jpg (640x796, 205K)

considering the arc's theme, toga's likely to get a power up in a way or another. Either show the full extent of her power, of show she's more than stabbitystab when she wants it.

looking forward for more togabuse. this arc is a real treat.

user...

Attached: 1528350396872.png (1095x509, 255K)

>he literally thought, like a child, that it was an actual army, and not the size of their corporation
Is your mom aware you post in adult sites, kiddo?

>90% of Deika City residents are members of the Meta Liberation Army
Holy fucking shit

Attached: 1553485906899.png (965x1064, 661K)

Japanese corporate dedication is just another level

Attached: kill_la_kill_Kaneo_takarada_57209.jpg (300x427, 144K)

*ahem* I would like to make an announcement

FUCK HEROES AND FUCK VILLAINS. FUCK THE LOV AND I HOPE TOGA DIES.

Attached: 1551441261768.png (1340x1253, 16K)

That's wrong though.
>we have (...)soldiers hidden throughout society, READY TO STRIKE AT ANY MOMENT
How does that imply that these are just their ignorant employees?

Attached: 12-13.png (1820x1300, 782K)

do not reply to speedreaders
hide speedreader posts
do not let speedreaders into your home
do not allow speed readers to breathe our air

There is no need to yell. You just lost a potential customer.

>soldiers hidden throughout society
they are a "liberation front", it means people who follow their cult. It's not literal soldiers. But now that you doubled down you lost the "I was trolling lololo" card, so your public humiliation at least served a purpose.

This is about revolution, not getting more customers, user-san.

>I HOPE TOGA DIES.
Toga's gonna get recked but will have some flashback and win at the end.
I can see the losing lady say something along the line of "you....monster" before we get a black panel and never see her again

it's real what the hell

>they are a "liberation front", it means people who follow their cult. It's not literal soldiers.
That's not the same as "it's just the size of their corporations bro", moving goalposts much?

>But now that you doubled down you lost the "I was trolling lololo" card, so your public humiliation at least served a purpose.
Lmao, literally obsessed.

Overhaul splashed the tranny and fucked up Compress, Re-Destro fucked up Giran, why Toga needs to win? Toga is probably fighting just to buy time so the rest of the LoV can carry on and reach Giran.

It makes sense, depending on what Destro Jr. is aiming for. If it's just to destroy the LoV, then hitting them with overwhelming numbers works. If, on the other hand, he's trying to turn himself and the rest of the top echelon into anti-establishment celebrities like Stain, like the LoV, then it's one on one battles recorded, edited, and televised to establish the LA as THE top dogs.

Of course this requires the LA fighters win. The LoV have two aces up their sleeves to counter all the advantages Destro's bunch have undoubtedly given themselves: Giga, and John-chan. We'll see if that, and a month and a half of heavy combat training, are enough.

Character development through life and death combat.

based

Attached: 1554434685556.png (271x313, 56K)

>Toga is going to have a pure 1 on 1 villain fight before Ochako, Todoroki, and Bakugo

Attached: bd7ebb48ac5d26ed97694ad7a15fd096.jpg (600x600, 105K)

>why Toga needs to win
she acquired an extra life thanks to popularity polls

It's literally the same. They have millions of followers, but ensure the corporation itself is made from loyal ones. The only one moving the goalpost there is you. By pretending (big ?) that you are retarded.

We've seen that. During the Provisional License thread, when she was impersonating Camie, she kept disappearing from Deku's perceptions, using a ninja like trick of blending in with her surroundings. If Chitose isn't prepared for that, she's going to get a knife in her back pretty quickly.

Jesus, do you even read the manga you're sucking off?
We saw the liberation leader guy literally murder his secretary guy because he did not sympathize with their ideas, so obviously not everyone they employ is associated with the liberation front.
Goddamn, you're literally retarded. Hori could shit on your face and you'd just lick if off while commenting how delicious it is.

Every panel with this guy is gold. That stupid smug grin has been posted at least 60 times since last chapter and I'm still laughing at it

And now you are showing your true agenda. You never intended to talk about this manga, you just wante the whole "OMG KILL HORI" fanatical rant, it was burning your tongue at the moment you saw that update. Ironically, you are a "soldier" in the same sense the manga talks about the liberation people.

Just look at those fucking milkers

Attached: 1554948579521.png (1139x1079, 456K)

I can't wait for this chapter to drop for this single reason

>SPLAfags actually think Mina's mom stands a chance against Toga
know your place

Attached: toga slash.jpg (720x1024, 57K)

Their evil troops are those kind of faceless minions wearing full body skin suits. What did you expect?

>And now you are showing your true agenda. You never intended to talk about this manga
Ironic, considering I'm the one bringing up facts from the manga and you're the one making shit up.

Attached: sqQlid7.jpg (900x810, 55K)

Togaslash sounds like a pokemon name

Will have exactly 0 relevance to the story.
This is the part where the lov goes in, meets their enemy, loses, then they regroup and reassess before sweeping. Standard formula.

This. The league will make it to the higher-ups a little too easily, get beaten and then slog their way through the entire corporation the second time around

Attached: Consider.png (1189x719, 209K)

Holy fuck these threads are so much better than /snk/. Our shipfags are so fucking annoying it’s not even funny, plus Id takeTogafags over Anniefags any day.

Was Kizuki Edo Tensei'd or something?

It's simply because we don't have strong ships to begin with. Unlike something like snk or say Naruto, females are not relevant even in romance. Fujos are unironically more active and privileged

When I saw this page I assumed that Destro was counting everyone that bought a copy of his book as a member of the Liberation Army, and it would turn out the only real members are those six and the people working for them. But now I guess he actually has 116,516 soldiers and the league will just blow through them like fodder.

Historiafags are now more annoying than Anniefags shockingly enough

careful faggot

go be a sonygger somewhere else with your islamic-tier obsession with labels and tribal wars.

>Toga's past incoming
Let's revive the "she's 100+ years old" prediciton once again, and for the last time.

You don’t understand. There is NO such thing as an endgame for romance for Eren, especially now that he’s a fucking genocidal maniac who’s even rejected Mikasa and called her a slave. YET there’s still EM/EH/EA wars every fucking thread. They all reach so fucking bad, it’s like even if they look at eachother once it’s “ENDGAME!!! MUH SHIP ENDGAME!!!!!!”.
You’re right.

>Toga's past incoming
its about time

Attached: togawink.png (407x342, 259K)

So does the chapter tells us the woman's quirk or are we still speculating based on her name pun?

>Kizuki: Would you help me with an article? "What Made This High School Girl Go Insane -- Shocking Interview From When She Was Alive"
this really is going to be the best arc in the series

Are we finally getting one? a villain vs villain arc? Something we should have gotten in the Yakuza arc?

How would you fix BNHA in one sentence? Me first:
"0.1% of population has quirks, instead of 99.9% or whatever"

Attached: 1554851178447.png (1125x674, 64K)

Yes, Toga backstory soon

not really sure. We'll probably find it out next chapter. I hope she makes Toga figure it out instead of just monologuing about what it is like the 1B students kept doing last arc

How would that fix anything?

Way to make it a literal X-Men clone

Remove Deku or make All Might or Mirio the MC

>Let's revive the "she's 100+ years old" prediciton once again, and for the last time.
We know she isn't since Yakuza raid

This thread's better because it's a spoiler thread, dumbo. On every other days they're filled with shipfags and waifufags too.

he's the same seething retard who keeps whining about how UA doesn't make sense because "everyone has superpowers"

Let's be thankful that (You) are not a writer.

Different MC than Deku.

>quirks are actually special now and amazing to the general population
>there are heroes with no quirks
>modern day setting makes more sense
>Deku can just pull through with no quirk instead of being lazy and leaning on the best in-universe quirk
It's a butterfly effect, everything falls into place if you just don't give quirks to everyone.

Holy shit, Hori, when will you give me back my son? I've had enough of this boring ass arc

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f706d312e6e61727669692e636f6d2f363430302f34633636316164353833623063623065303732356234 (736x713, 74K)

>guy complaining about the story is a Batmanfag
yikes!

No fucking idea what that's supposed to fix. You're literally turning this in every single marvel story and 90% of shounens for no reason.

Good quirks are special in this manga since alot are shit and you want to take away the unique part about this series

Attached: wUVyZiD.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

I just told you retard

They literally explain how the modern day setting is what it is

Go read x-men, fag

What you told me isn't a problem.

x-men are shit
it's still stupid

A protagonist that isn't shit.

"Giran gave me a place to belong...!!"

Attached: nES8Q8v_d.jpg (640x164, 15K)

>x-men are shit
So is your idea

More Deku

>>The ground blew up
>>Toga Himiko: the girl responsible for the serial exsanguination homicides, yes?
>>"How a schoolgirl descended into the nadir of madness-"
>>"The shocking tell-all interview prior to her death!" What do you say?
>>Nah. Ah.
The time has come and so have I

I wonder if Twice's bond with Giran will push him to the point of willingly duplicating himself to try save him.

Why would you expect anything different?
League shows up, gets beaten down and trapped in the city. Cue reflection/ back stories, league starts making progress, more back stories in between bossfights that are hard, but they all win and show new moves. Spinner defects early on. Shiggy reaches CEO, is on the ropes. Spinner has a change of heart, noble sacrifice. Giga is finally moved, league sweeps and either absorbs or kills off liberation. Potential guest apperences by heroes sprinkled throughout including a possible forced teamup.
Congrats you have completed the arc.

>Not teen titans
Deku as Robin
Iida as Cyborg
Yanagi as Raven
Shishida as Beadt
Aoyama as Starfire

>"Hey kid, you wanna be rad? Join the League of super cool dudes"

That's be pretty awesome. I was headcanonplanning that for toga, but to be honest, if he'll do that for Giran, it's gonna be even better.

>Twice going nuclear to protect Giran
>Toga backstory imminent
two panels and this chapter is already great

>Monoma copies momo/kinoko/bakusperg/tsuyu, sexsuna and shoji
>becomes fucking god of battlefield

>makes a mushroom stick

>>Twice puts his body on the line to save Giran and becomes mortally wounded
>>Laying there dying, Twice realises that he's not disintegrating.
>>"Ah, I'm the real one after all". Finally freed from his tormenting fear, Twice is content as he allows his consciousness to fade.

>The League of Villains os over
>We're the Titans now.

Between Losing Magne, and possibly losing Giran. I can actually buy Twice finally snapping and making clones of himself.

Two panels and this chapter already has more interesting stuff going for characters that JT arc

no you fucking profligate, the '/' means 'or'

Attached: image.png (978x550, 1.2M)

>residents of an entire city are part of the liberation army
>entire industries are run by them
>LOV having any realistic chance of winning

can't wait to see this asspull.

>>Black sclera
>>Celebrity fashion
>>Christmas cake
>>Stacked milkers
I am already looking forward to the lewds

Cut off the head and the body will die.

>still makes a mushroom stick

Attached: Setsuna_Tokage.png (251x500, 247K)

Even our spoiler threads are crap.

>Saves your manga

Attached: 1553795405896.png (712x405, 429K)

I MISS HIM TOO user

Attached: IMG_20190407_092519.jpg (1024x805, 141K)

I wanna see a isis video with tokage

Attached: sip.png (361x276, 47K)

>Upon finally seeing Giran, Twice has a colossal "How dare you" breakdown where he finally just fucking snaps
>>Smiles immediately wiped off the MLA members faces as he begins to uncontrollably divide like a rabid cancer cell

Attached: nWfCBvR.png (283x244, 91K)

A virgin they were not expecting

So if they're going the 1v1 route, I'm thinking it's going to be:
>Shigaraki vs Re Destro
>Toga vs Shueisha Lady
>Twice vs Feel Good Inc Director
>Compress vs Political Party Leader
>Spinner vs Hoodie Guy

>tfw she will eventually job to make Toga look good

Attached: 1531364729827.jpg (180x180, 33K)

She did not have such a good position in popularity poll, it is only in the West that she is very popular. Looking at Dabi that in the West is so popular most is ignored in Japan

>twice ends up flooding the fucking city with his clones

Attached: 10ca9d20bdf6221ec30697b4c54585f9b3033faeb433c36927286822ae5bac36.gif (500x715, 519K)

>job
there's gonna be blood everywhere. nobody's gonna job, she will just end up being the first to die.

>you have an army?
>we have a Twice.

>Dabi is a useless faggot again
Why is he like that

I can't remember, does toga get people's power when she transforms?

Gotta fight with that bird dude for his dad's love.

as far as we know Dabi is still in Kyushu dicking around with Hawks

we don't know yet but probably not

It's quite obvious now that Twice will constitute the LoV's "army of one".
Although I'm not sure what the consequences will be.

No but her proto-type version did

Pretty sure she does in One's Justice, but she's never done it in the manga, so probably not. But then again, it might happen if Hori feels like she needs a powerup of some kind.

I don't think twice will clone himself yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they start having nomu's clones.
That said, having twice using his power, having a battle and then seeing one of the "clone" dying being the original would be pretty sweet.

>four (4), soon to be five (5) chapter without any students in
>manga quality skyrocketing
really making me think

>Toga cornered by the SPLA
>she injects herself with a syringe full of trigger, turns into Ochaco and floats away

>while uncontrollably vomiting

Didn’t you know, user? The jobbing meme was never about how the character jobbed, that’s the shame of it.

toga on trigger is probably the closest to a vampire you can get in the story. Imagine that each morph refresh the body, she'd become really hard to hurt or kill.

>Twice copies Gigantomachia
It's pretty much over

>Giga attacks Shiggi
It won't work

He needs exact measurements and the fact that Giga can change size could fuck that up.

>the smug

Attached: When you Nut but She Plus Ultras.jpg (176x236, 35K)

*ahem*

FUCK HEROES
FUCK VILLAINS

DAY OF THE QUIRK IS NEAR

Attached: enlightened.jpg (333x294, 63K)

>Hori is a hack, MHA is boring as shit, fuck Deku
>introduces MOMMY character with bonker MILKIES*
>based Hori, absolute madlad
repeat ad infinitum

wrong board /twg/bro

>Imagine that each morph refresh the body
I've been dying to know if her quirk works like that since it was first introduced. If her transformations work under Animorphs rules and each time she transforms fully heals her body, she'd be nearly unstoppable

Basically this, except I'm never in the hack stage and am only ever thinking about big milkers

Attached: 1540599403620.jpg (490x324, 57K)

This

Attached: 1549487636530.jpg (576x860, 222K)

FUCK I DID IT AGAIN

Attached: 1552507676350.jpg (700x700, 162K)

based homobro/pedochad

>Warhammerfags are too stupid to even know what board they're posting on
historychads win again

>fully heals her body, she'd be nearly unstoppable
there would be an infinite loop somewhere. If oyu hurt her she bleed. If she taste her blood she change into herself fully healed for a few seconds, which is enough for her to take another injury/sip and so on.

imagine how many brutal torments and forbidden pleasures AfO inflicted on ragdoll before tossing her broken mind and trembling body aside

Attached: 1529860649589.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

>there are no rapist villains
why? this is so unrealistic. the first thing people do with power is to rape

its honestly hilarious how this happens every time there's an arc without the students at the front

>AFO
>Toga
there are at least 2 just in the League

But we have Toga already. There's definitely gotta be rapist men villains too, but I doubt we see them in the main story. Vigilantes maybe.

Not really tho, only people that care deeply about sexuality (which admittedly is most people) but not everyone. Also many villians are probably insane, which throws sexdrive out of the window pretty swiftly.

Toga never rapes anyone

on screen. The entire reason she became a villain is to force her "love" on people

>insane, which throws sexdrive out of the window
Dude what?

>a fucking mammoni

Her concept of love, though, consists of her gutting them, drinking their blood and transforming into them .

Shiggy uses his super human speed to make sure there's always a member of the LA between him and Gigaclone when the big guy attacks. End result - one less LA member.

All he's have to do would be to measure Giga when he was sleeping - assuming Twice can approach without being automatically swatted - and he can make a duplicate. The duplicate would then be able to change size however much it wanted, that wouldn't matter.

Attached: pesci.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Where did togachako poster go? Haven't seen her in forever.

She's a teenager, she doesn't know what she wants.

She's the escalating type, so even if it ends in canibalism, it will ideally start with normal "innocent" kisses and sex first.

Not him, but It was stated that Giga's senses are so acute that he can smell and hear people approaching him even whilst he sleeps

who cares? just be happy that blogposting ass isn't shitting up the threads any more

>her

why are you trying so hard to force your headcanon

Yes. And...?

Sounds like a headcanon

the Togaschizo is still here, Ochacofag probably got banned again, or we bullied her into quitting

And that's all. Muder != rape

maybe you should read more slowly.

This is true. But if Twice could persuade Giga he just wants to measure and means him no harm - which, admittedly, would be a MASSIVE sell - he might be able to do it.

>Toga about to loose
>suddenly SMMAAAASHU
>Ochako told me about your deed
>How you saved me against Chisaki
>know we are even
>Deku and Toga team up
>Flashbacks to internships v2 intro

Attached: IMG_20180811_071616.jpg (3508x3040, 768K)

If it doesn't help you, it won't help us. Btw, you sorta sound like Miriofag. Did you change your ship?

>my argument is that THIS IS YOU
Meltdown in progress already.

this is fanfiction tier writing my man

The quicker we know, the sooner you fags will stop forcing your warped opinions.
Toga definitely doesn't want to what she loves.

Attached: deku.png (235x383, 37K)

Cringe

>Bringing a student into my villain academia
Ya dun goofed

God damn, you are Miriofag. How's it going, pumpkin?

>Deku shows up
>everything immediately goes to shit
sounds about right

*doesn't want to kill

She doesn't mention it when made to describe her quirk by that one guy in the yakuza arc, so I'm guessing not.

Probably none. It was business, taking her quirk. Although they may have kept her after that for future use as Nomu base material. Or perhaps so she could instruct AfO in using her quirk; just getting it doesn't mean automatic proficiency.

No, the first thing is to CHOOSE whether to rape or not. I can see AfO refusing to go the conventional route simply because it would be more challenging.

thing is she says "become someone" with no details. And since she's talking to the Yakuza she's not expected to be 100% precise.

based baitposter

Attached: Prosciutto_Peaci_glory.png (240x240, 127K)

The difference is that SnK is actually good and constantly improving its war kino while MHA is stagnant self-insert garbage.

Attached: 1548153381209.jpg (2518x1081, 382K)

Daily reminder, once Shiggy either kills or makes redestro kneel down to his will the liberation army and the league of villians will become one

Attached: 1554941001543.gif (304x281, 2.05M)

>found naked, comatose and covered in mystery goo

I wish the threads were better for SnK, it's the only series I've gotten so into over the past few years. I'll never understand how people can be so brainded enough to prefer talking about shipping over the actual interesting stuff that's going on

I wouldn't know it. I've droped it on the first episode.

This. Not even a SnKfag but it stepped up its game in the Marley arc while BnHA is still meandering around filler arcs, powerwanking its MC and lazy cliches.

Attached: 1495807058857.png (282x251, 36K)

>actually good and constantly improving
not even trying anymore

Your loss, the anime's a spectacle. This season's going to cover the best part of the manga pre-timeskip too.

Teeth

Attached: IMG_20190411_082248.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

It was a goddamn melodrama in the first fucking episode with rying soldiers and stuff. Ew. Can't watch that.

Really Ragdoll rape is kind of pushing it, AfO seems more like the date rape type.

Jump Force was a hideous mistake.

Cope more herospic

Attached: levi death.jpg (2037x3056, 2.1M)

am I the only one who actually really likes his costume?

Attached: 68110418_p4_master1200.jpg (600x851, 145K)

Everything from the start of the timeskip has been a constant improvement. Chapter 100 was one of the most kino chapters in the manga.
>Ew, the first ep had soldiers crying after surviving the horrors of being in a warzone surrounded by terrifying creatures who ate their friends alive
wow that's so unbelievably melodramatic

based hunterchad

Attached: 1535015680917.jpg (296x237, 20K)

She's under the influence of Nemoto, user. If something that major was a part of her quirk she would've mentioned it

>BC shitposters leave
>AoT shitposters suddenly appear
REALLY makes you think

She or he was just here last week
That poster's at least harmless. Other shitposters want to start arguments as well as bloating the post counts.

>nononono I win because THIS IS YOU
again, you literally can't even defend yourself. It's all about your religious obsession with names and label.

>wow that's so unbelievably melodramatic
It is. Soldiers don't usually break down in the middle of a street crying.

His costume is okay on it's own but his manifestations really make it shine.

>Current arc isn't filler
>Current arc doesn't even include the MC
>Current antagonists have an actual motive that isn't a 'lazy cliche'
Wow, wrong on all three accounts. It's almost like you've never even read the manga

Keep coping with the state of your trash series.

Attached: 1551987442117.jpg (1300x1000, 495K)

Do you have Battletoads for the nintendo wii?

Attached: 1554771578583.jpg (1200x778, 176K)

I'm "miriofag" and I will never change my ship. Also, stop mistaking me for everyone. Makes you seem stupid.
Apart from that, I actually agree with you itt regarding Toga. I've discussed about it before.

>take my wish and make it a reality
you haven't heard that phrase before in your whole life?

are you dumb?

I wonder if i trust you at all. That guy's using the same argument you do. At the very least he's a copycat degenerate.

>"our quirk BLM has 10 gorillion likes on FB!"
>thinking that translates to the actual number of combatants they have available, or that they can effectively mobilise that number versus a small group of murderhobos

what makes you say that?

Based

Attached: MHA is a joke.png (944x3734, 298K)

He's a manipulative person with a high ego. he won't just rape a prisoner. He has to make her do it "by herself"

How is he using the same argument? Mirio's feelings are genuine. Selfless and pure.
Toga is sick, and her vision of love is twisted. I've talked about it many times in the past.
Both of these things are openly presented in the narrative, so you thinking I'm similar to someone using their headcanons to argue makes you look stupid. Ive always based my opinions on what is written on the manga.

>. I've talked about it many times in the past.
this is an anonymous board, nobody has to follow your ego trip.

See, you both sound equally retarded. I think he's your apprentice or something.

Can the author of FMA not sue hori for just copying scar

Not only does he explicitly call them soldiers, meaning that most likely they will fight for the cause, you've completely disregarded the possibility that book sales = soldiers due to brainwashing

Exactly, but that is also why thinking I'm this guy or this other makes you seem obsessed.
How do I sound retarded?

so why not tell her "I'll let you go if you do something for me"
manipulative enough

He's ripping off HxH as well.

Too bad MHA is so irrelevant that Godashi doesn't give a fuck.

Attached: My Plagiarism Academia.jpg (1200x1200, 409K)

In many different ways.

>taking last words of dying Nighteye at face value
i bet you thought lemillon percent was dead serious too, you pumpkin brain

As long as you can't argue back and can't even bother to explain how then it is pointless.

>togashi's ripping off Jesus
Sasuga, togahack

Attached: 3436.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>hunterfags getting uppity
today I will remind them

Attached: this is what hunterfags actually believe is good writing.png (840x1295, 407K)

That's what you think. I think It's got a point. And the point is you both are retarded.

And I think your opinion regarding me is worthless. At least you can tell togafag why he's wrong by using the actual manga.
You can't do that with me, and you know it.

In other words it was typical shounen "you can do anything as long as you are the MC" speech. a lazy cliche executed in the most infantile way possible.

Attached: 1517669590604.png (434x270, 51K)

>Togashi invented women
Bravo, huntercuck

Well, it doesn't matter what you think, I still think you both are the same sort of a degenerate.

lmao that dumbfuck doesn't know who publishes both HxX and BnHA

>infantile

Attached: 1554617766161.png (262x241, 94K)

>it doesn't matter what you think
You do realize the same applies to your worthless opinion, right?

Nope. My opinion is pretty importan to me, if you haven't noticed.

Yeah, definitely way worse than.
>I’m mad so I turn top tier fighter in an instant with no consequences cause I’m the MC and my friends will probably make an asspull to save me.

Yeah, you're the kind of user that can have the truth shoved right up your nose and you will still deny it because your opinion is more important.
So a delusional person.

Guess there wasn't a HxH chapter this week, huh

you're like those faggot white guilt cucks, but instead of racism you see cliches
even though you might've spend a few minutes thinking 'why this character, known for his pessimism and stalwart belief in his future sight accuracy, could react in such a way when he saw how far from actual events his clairvoyant vision was'

This is a very low IQ post, let me explain to you why. The problem with this is that MHA's fights are too braindead to give the HxH treatment.

HxH is dense with text because there's innumerable moving parts to keep track of, and each character's inner monologue is meant to tell us what they know, what they expect to happen and what they plan to do so that when the plan makes contact with the enemy, we know exactly what went wrong and, due to our solid understanding of each character's abilities, and understanding of their understanding of each other's abilities, conflicts play out like complex strings of reasoning and each character behaves rationally in their own interest rather than being a mouthpiece of the narrative .

In MHA, fights and conflicts are simplistic and strength progression is linear in most cases. Narration isn't necessary because every fight is either "the one with the higher power level wins" or "the one with a lower power level is a logical counter to the one with the higher power level". For example, Deku's solution to being outmatched by Overhaul is just too increase his power level, and then he wins.

Attached: 1538000595960.png (1404x1360, 532K)

Attached: ahem.jpg (488x744, 187K)

say it

Attached: Rikiya_Yotsubashi.png (236x148, 43K)

That's one of your retarded arguments you use every single time. That you got the power to see the truth no one else can. When in reality you just cam up with a dumb theory to wank to.

Nanomachines, son

HxH is dense with text because Togashi's bad at drawing

>Deku is the first person to change Nighteye's visions
>Deku is the first OFA users to access the asspull of multiple quirks

He's a gary stu. The universe orbits around the MC, like naruto being jesus and saving the world, or ichigo having a million hidden OP powers and killing every villain, or inherting the #1 hero's power and eventually becoming the #1 hero in deku's case, and now conveniently there are more quriks available to him.

Attached: 1521531795722.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Way to reveal that you're a master speedreader. In the overhaul fight, Deku used the newly-overhauled ground to not only hide himself from Overhaul's sight by dashing between pillars but he also broke of said pillars and used Overhaul's own weapons against him

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

>a lazy cliche executed in the most infantile way possible.
>O MY NEN RUBBER

>Narration isn't necessary because every fight is either "the one with the higher power level wins" or "the one with a lower power level is a logical counter to the one with the higher power level".
that's literally what happens in every HxH fight though

Attached: heroxhero chapter 2.png (1633x1250, 1007K)

Fuck the League of Villains, and fuck the government

Attached: 1554775809935.jpg (1280x966, 185K)

You seem confused. HxH is at the moment at least three times as thick with plot and intrigue as War and Peace was at its height. To give you a tangible example of this, currently in Hunter x Hunter we have a small conflict about the succession struggle of a single kingdom that is being represented by THIS graph. This is the level of storytelling that Hunter x Hunter is operating on. But considering you're a Herofag I doubt your peabrain can keep up with such a multilayered storytelling.

Attached: sw-chart-390.png (6754x3726, 2.52M)

FUCK ALL OF IT
JAPAN IS DISEASED, ROTTEN TO THE CORE

Spectacularly successful date, or the beginnings of being converted into a Nomu. Maybe both.

Pish-tosh. Any thug can do that. Rather, overwhelm her with charisma and alpha maledom until SHE'S the one who makes the suggestion.

How many worlds did deku save so far? He defeated only one major antagonist (Overhaul) with a ton of help from Eri.

There is no tension in this manga, I bet tomura will run into destro in the parking lot or some dumb shit

War and Piece never been that much about plot and intrigue. You would know that if you'd actually read it. I think you're confusing it with Da Vinci Code.

>The universe orbits around the MC
and water is wet, your point?

You're the lowest IQ poster on this entire board, let me break one single page down for you:

>After understanding his ability I have to make a decision in order to secure Benjamin's victory > the decision is kill Halk > but the nen beast figured that I'm a Nen user, so if I approach Hawk with intention to kill, he will beat my shit up first! > but WHY he distincts me from other guards? The queen's private guard received the feather, but it disappeared 10 minutes later, meaning that only guards with devotion to the prince are allowed to get together with him > therefore, if I assume that he can use a certain categorie of nen, the nen beast can erase memories, which means that I could be under his influence without even knowing it! > It's dangerous to try anything harshy before knowing the exact specs of his power > hence we need one or two more people to try-out and see if we can confirm this.

Now fuck off shonenfaggot. This is a high IQ line of logic thinking and deduction. If you're such a brainlet that you can't handle words, complex subterfuge and multilayered conflict then stick with your cliche'd self insert manga.

Attached: brainlet killer.png (888x1300, 237K)

Which shounen manga got tension in your opinion?

The hunterchads on Yea Forums always deliver

Saved

Attached: 1521405909930.jpg (2155x1457, 865K)

Will Toga job?

If it was as good as you claim, people would be flocking to it naturally. They're not. BnHA is what's popular, with most of the Western public knowing of it, while only a few know of HxH even though it's been running much longer.

Seethe.

Yikes their shit manga is on hiatus so now they shitpost in the threads of other shonen

Oh great, were getting a rescue robin arc or whatever the one after water 7 was

>shounenfaggot
It takes one to know one

>helped stalled ShiggyNomu combo from killing Eraserhead (help from various UA students)
>defeated Stain (help from Todoroki and Iida)
>defeated Muscular (solo)
>defeated minions to get to Overhaul
>defeated Overhaul (help from Eri)
>defeated Gentle (kek)

*tink tink*
ahem
fuck NEETs
fuck the LOV
and fuck big government
vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r

Attached: mha destro jr chad.jpg (604x393, 35K)

Just post this when you see a whisperchad

Attached: 1554985894457.gif (1250x576, 65K)

Every single one of them has more tension than this shit. This is bleach levels of shit where we're gonna spend months for the most predictable ending to the arc vs character who have zero personality

>MHAkiddy talking up to a 1M seller

Attached: 1550212986949.png (515x861, 47K)

So, they main character takes some part in what's happening in the plot. I agree with you, that's absolutely preposterous.

>it takes an entire page for Togashi to say something that can be condensed into a few sentences
thanks for proving me right

The way this manga is laid out looks like a hand holding guide to a baby's first shounen. The mangaka has to tell you everything just so you can get what's happening with his story, otherwise if he cuts the dialogue in half, the hunterfags would get lose and you'd see more shit drawing

>even in his pic BnHA outsels HiatusxHiatus
What did he mean by this?

Attached: manga sales 2018.jpg (724x561, 206K)

That's what a main character is. After all, it already stated in the beginning, this is his story on becoming the greatest hero. Face facts, Deku will be just the strongest one in the end.

Attached: gg mates.jpg (800x450, 217K)

Only OP and SnK sell better than HxH. Each volume of HxH hits the 1M mark without fail. While MHA in almost 30 volumes still cant go over 700k

Attached: 1528212921336.png (886x878, 56K)

This is my OC. I just made him.

His name is Mirishima.

Do NOT steal.

Attached: Do NOT steal.jpg (288x288, 33K)

I saw him a couple of threads ago. Are you lying to us?

>a gay quirkless jobber

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Becoming the strongest is what a lot of stories are about.

Thats the cumulative sales. MHA had 6 volumes that year, HxH has 1. If you look at the single volume sales for MHA, its losing like 200k. MHA sells around 700k a volume in 1 year now. HxH does that number in 2 months.

Attached: 1546434606837.png (388x360, 128K)

Attached: wait.jpg (600x800, 83K)

>MHA had 6 volumes that year, HxH has 1
That's the point. Togashi is a lazy hack.

>200k sales drop in less than 2 volumes
>anime delayed to prioritize Mob Psycho 100
>Horikoshi said he's going to end it in 30 vol
>releases only 13 pages of filler every other week
>7 quirks asspull
>now makes it clear to all the fans that he doesn't give a shit anymore

Must cucked fandom on Yea Forums

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

It is in the manga. I'd show you the panels, the chapters, but you would just ignore them and twist them into whatever you want to believe despite how blatant the message is like you regularly do.
It is what it is, you can either accept it like I do, or deny it like you do. The choice is yours, not mine.
Peace my dude.

>Must cucked fandom on Yea Forums
>Hiatus x Hiatus

Attached: SMUG.jpg (580x737, 421K)

Attached: stop.jpg (728x1032, 288K)

>whisperchad grabing by the straws
as usual

>now makes it clear to all the fans that he doesn't give a shit anymore
Yeah, I remember Hori taking months of hiatuses and releasing shitty drawn chapters telling everyone his back hurts so he can't draw them better.

HxH doesn't have a fandom, just discord trannies pretending to be one to piss people off

You have no point, quality beats quantity. MHA will never reach the levels of Bleach, Naruto, OP, HxH, Tokyo Ghoul, Assassination Classroom, Haikyuu, SnK and Kingdom when it comes to sales.

You should compare it only to inferior titles like BC, KnY and Neverland. Stay in your lane.

Attached: 2018 top volume sales.png (451x910, 156K)

Attached: seriously, stop.jpg (728x1032, 263K)

>HxH does that number in 2 months.
and then does nothing for remaining 10 months

Good luck in your personal fairyland

Thank you, I have the source material backing me up so I'm sure I'll succeed.

Attached: pls.jpg (728x1242, 268K)

It's already outselling HxH. Maybe it won't get more popular than OP but that's okay. Oda is a good guy.

You wasted three replies when you could have contributed more to the thread by talking about the manga. Maybe you need to stop

Attached: (you)tsuba.jpg (483x341, 48K)

nice

Talk sense and you'll scare people.

The main character who, when this started, was a powerless timid boy in a world of powerful fighters, and is climbing a massively steep learning and power escalation curve at a stunning rate.

Glad to see you agree that this is amazing story telling.

>mfw

It really is always a good day to be a Hunterchad, isnt it?

Attached: 1443492878383.png (640x480, 249K)

Because he built his empire on his charisma. Rape is something he probably doesn't need to do in his mind.

Wow, what a coincidence. It just so happens that a girl is fighting another girl. I couldn't possibly have predicted who Kizuki would fight when she was revealed. Horikoshi really pulled a fast one on me.

Brotherhood of the untreated mentally ill

I honestly no idea which manga are you talking about here. Deku's power escalation curve is not that steep and gon was already OP from the very beggining even before Nen.

Holy based. This shitty fucking faggot fanbase is getting exposed by HxH, a SHOUNEN POWERHOUSE

TOGASHI IS LITERALLY SPRAYING DIRREAHA SHIT DOWN THE MOUTHS OF BOKU NO BOREDOM DEFENDERS AND THEYRE LITERALLY JUST TAKING IT

THEY UNIRONICALLY THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE TO BE A LEGENDARY MANGA

holy fucking kek
YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Attached: the chad truth.jpg (1080x1597, 826K)

>if you wan't to get jerked off, do it yourself

God, him crying here looks so hilarious in vomparison to 2011 version
And in the manga he looked like a 13-year-old

Attached: 1a543965f1146c17ea5c4a4aaf6a3d1c.jpg (1056x1878, 108K)

Jump manga that have sold over 1 million copies per volume
>1979 Kinnikuman
>1980 Dr. Slump
>1983 Fist of the North Star
>1984 DRAGON BALL
>1988 BASTARD !!
>1988 Rokudenashi Blues
>1989 Dai's Great Adventure
>1990 SLAM DUNK
>1990 Yu Yu Hakusho
>1994 Rurouni Kenshin
>1997 ONE PIECE
>1998 HUNTER x HUNTER
>1999 Prince of Tennis
>1999 NARUTO
>2001 BLEACH
>2004 DEATH NOTE
>2009 Kuroko's Basketball
>2012 Assassination Classroom

Notice anything missing, herofag?

Attached: 1551392495627.png (455x251, 111K)

Sales is nothing if it only gives to the mangaka and starves his fandom from not updating. The only good day for a Hunterchad is an update day. I pray you'll get one, someday

Attached: 1405378250794.jpg (719x720, 51K)

>obliterated by facts and permanent no-chapter weeks
>bb.but muh sales
As said before, stop being a sonygger

Attached: hah.jpg (1108x1678, 215K)

>it's good because it sells well
do Hunterfags listen to Justin Bieber and read 50 Shades of Grey too?

>who cares if I haven't read a chapter this year, we won the SALES
yikes

based

Attached: 1449179061385.jpg (290x358, 67K)

Yeah. No manga after 2012.

The latest chapter of HiatusxHiatus?

Attached: 1548233020204.jpg (367x465, 180K)

Attached: John-chan.png (404x626, 29K)

>no chapters
>still living in your head this rent free

Attached: Herofag autism.png (1057x900, 261K)

At this point I'm surprised why didn't we just get girls vs girls in the Sports Festival. Maybe because that would mean more of them would go further?

Hunterchad dominance literally causing PTSD and rent free living in the heads of shonenspics, absolutely based.

Attached: 1445837045085.jpg (923x599, 513K)

Thank you John

>At this point I'm surprised why didn't we just get girls vs girls in the Sports Festival.
because the guy you're responding to is overreacting to nothing and Hori regularly writes boy v girl fights?

Indeed no WSJ manga after 2012 is a 1M seller.

I appreciate the concession.

Attached: 1533149872855.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>haha people laugh at me I WON
mental illness in action.

I should keep reminding myself to bring my fishing rod whenever I come to these threads.

>more shonen console wars
>even when we got spoilers
we should just have a shonen console war general instead if this is what you all want.

Well, there's a lot of good manga in your list, but definitely not HxH, whoch had its volume sales number artificially inflated by Togahack.

reminder that "hxhfag" is just grapefag with a gimmic. He never read a single chapter of that manga, he's just using it's name to create a fake brand war like a good sonygger on Yea Forums. You can go in the real HxH threads and he's literally their shit eating bitch, unable to make a single post without being bitchslapped outside the community.

>let's keep giving it attention

Um sweety. Endeavor is an evil mysognyst rapist.

Hunterchads lack content? I have the greatest story ever made, whenever I want it. You think ill ever get bored or reading it? Of enjoying its many adaptations? Or the discussion I have with my fellow Hunterchads? Youre mad. I am in several shonen threads, HxH is brought up in all of them. Children like them from lesser series shitpost about us, all because you're jealous you can't get into it. We understand, BNHA, Naruto, and whatever other shonen garbage you read aren't as good or well written, so instead of asking more of the author, you attempt to undermine HxH so to feel better about your self-insert manga. I would tell you to eat shit but considering you read MHA, you already do.

Attached: sticky cum tricks.jpg (270x362, 47K)

>Miriocuck doesn't visit leak threads cause he knows he won't get attention
Holy shit I never realised

Attached: 1553905553329.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

>I honestly no idea which manga are you talking about here.
So you know nothing about the manga you are pontificating so learnedly about? That's impressive, on this board. I give you props for having the balls and honesty to admit it.

ok bro enjoy your spoilers too

Your subjective opinion on quality is irrelevant and worthless. The objective FACT is that MHA will never reach the levels of Bleach, Naruto, OP, HxH, Tokyo Ghoul, Assassination Classroom, Haikyuu, SnK and Kingdom when it comes to sales.

Seethe.

Attached: 1507257877077.png (610x673, 155K)

Hug the John-chan.

>greatest story ever made
You must be thinking you're baiting everyone so hard with this. But everyone knows that the only thing HxH lives by is a slight bit of subversion. It could have been a good story , but it isn't.

Actually it has overtaken Haikyuu.

Attached: 17094321.png (622x622, 48K)

High IQ posts

Low IQ posts

Attached: TogashiGod.jpg (1686x1146, 690K)

I definitely know nothing about a manga you're talking about, it's neither HxH nor Bnha

samefag

It already outsells HxH and Haikyuu

>it's good because it sells well
>it's good because Togashi rips off other artists
>it's good because words make me feel smart
where are the arguments

>Twice goes PLUS CHAOS to safe Giran.

Im digging this.

Attached: DnsID1SU4AA8Kh0.png (1200x836, 1.13M)

it's a bot that broke and is stuck in a loop.

>Your thread is now shit so your manga must be shit.

>outsells HxH
Are you crazy?

Based af.

Attached: 1464545553215.jpg (499x499, 189K)

He's coping with reality, be gentle.

Attached: 1550663618076.png (515x601, 173K)

woops, wrong post. Here's the right one

This is the one that gets me
>Spend hours shitting up a thread
>Go to leave
>360 moonwalk back into the thread
>>"Wow what a shitty thread lol"
It's the kind of ingenious plan that only someone who watches HxH could ever conceive

Attached: Smile.png (1026x1024, 1.51M)

you have no argument outside of fanatical "hunter hackbar" nonsense. the worst part being you prove post after post you don't even read it. You only collect sales screnshots

Both of you are retarded though
BnHA outsells Haikyuu
HxH clearly outsells BnHA

Guys I'm serious I really want to get involved in these conversations but I can't find any of my fishing equipment. Can any of you spare me some bait?

I mean he is not wrong
If this manga were any good we would discuss it instead of engaging with him.
Most of the arguments about how shitty bnha is and how bad deku is come from us first and he just copies what we say.

You actually expect to be able to talk with this kind of fags? You are fault for thinking that,the OH and JT arc should have shown that retards will say anything in order to defend shit writing.

>spam the board with threads where the OP is the same bait you post in the thread
>wow MHA threads are out of control the mods need to ban it
we're truly dealing with 140 IQ geniuses here

Attached: toga laugh.png (301x243, 63K)

Attached: john-chan (2).png (385x323, 131K)

>Unlike something like snk or say Naruto, females are not relevant even in romance
You're not even trying. One of the ongoing topics is how worthless Mikasa and the other SL members are that Sasha's death meant nothing. Also
>Naruto
>relevant female characters

Attached: 1554408945938.png (411x407, 56K)

>Muh sale and rating mean anything
I want all normalfags to leave now.

Attached: overhaul.png (480x640, 205K)

No they dont, they just say there was chaos but not anymore. This explains nothing.

Let summon Miriofag to show you how wrong you are.

I'd let her cure me if you know what I'm saying.

>Everything from the start of the timeskip has been a constant improvement.
That's because pretimeskip wasn't gpod and the only reason you fags are praising the series now is because most normies abandoned this series after the four year wait between seasons and them not liking that it became a generic war story.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

>Hori writes his boss into the story as a hot MILF who's also a radical libertarian terrorist
>then immediately has her killed off by a crazy high school girl
what the fuck is doing bros

>

Attached: 1554426484390.png (763x1052, 643K)

>If this manga were any good we would discuss it instead of engaging with him.
this implies literally every shit posted on this god forsaken site isn't good
nice way to go

I'm calling it, MLA lady's quirk will involve items of clothing being removed during the fight.

Don't chicken out Hori, you know this to be righteous and heroic

>talking about yourself at third person the instant you feel you lose your heat
how typical.

>BnHA is the only manga I read: the post

>Clothing gets torn in the fight due to Toga slashing with her knife
>She just up and takes it off

Attached: 1537411078333.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Go and try to derail a manga people actually care about and like
they will ignore you maybe only insult you and go back to discussing the manga
we don't.

Attached: 1554185872262.png (183x218, 41K)

>replying to the hiatusxhiatus
Stop it
Instead, here this hit
youtube.com/watch?v=pUDUK-yvwQs

Because they added laws to control the population, what more do you need dumbass

>I've never visited any other thread on all of Yea Forums: the post
Shitposting has been, is, and always will be a part of Yea Forums(nel). Every single series, no matter how big or small, has been shitposted about. You are implying that this only happens to BnHA, which is downright idiotic

You see, ship discussion happen when a)you actually have decent females, that stand on the same(or near the same) level as males when it comes to character writing and accomplishments and actually interact with each other normally(snk has that, don't even try to argue that they are not leagues above other shounen girls) or b)show itself actively pushes it(Naruto had that. It was highlighted that females were relevant "in romance", and Naruto had much more romance and ship baits that MHA could ever hope to have. Its female characters for the majority didn't even have motivations beyond men, and every girl except tenten was into some guy. In mha there is no one except Uraraka)
So the females in mha are unironically just too worthless for shipfaggotry. There is a reason why there is such a difference betwewn the number of yaoi and het dj

Attached: 1453459514483.png (751x584, 401K)

>then immediately has her killed off by a crazy high school girl
no?

>I literally cannot read with comprehension

a fucking general about CLANG games gets fucking derailed on daily basis and they have like two dozen of games to talk about

>inb4 "M-Muh falseflag!"
Lmao stay seething Hunterbabbies. Don't want to wake up your parents by getting too loud

Attached: 1541909328063.png (750x650, 79K)

Show me a character that has actually mentioned a honeymoon outing to another.
I will wait.

Attached: Bunsmoke.jpg (535x600, 98K)

With the frenzy going on, just tossing a bare hook out should be enough, somebody will come along an bite it.

As I just did. :)

Are we gonna get any more image spoilers soon? Or is it just those two pages

Attached: 1541566674212.png (500x336, 170K)

All right user, thanks for the encouragement... Here I go.
>I enjoy SnK, HxH and MHA equally and think the positives of each one vastly outweigh the negatives.

Turns out to be a male cross-dresser. O_O;;

that's it for now. just let that one fag fill the threads up for another 5 hours.

One of those is not like the others

Is this actually ending at 30 volumes? OP, HQ!!, HXH, and this are the four titles that always generate good sales. Soma has gone to complete shit, and it's latest volume only sold around 103k. I can't see WSJ letting this end in a few more volumes.

Attached: 1554178661670.png (428x595, 501K)

Yes, it is ending at 30 Volumes.

not gay but I would give that drawfriend a blowie

this is shouji
he likes spaghetti
say something sweet

Attached: 1534647908230.png (461x351, 98K)

7 quirks happened. It's not ending in 30 volumes.

I love him and I hope he gets his arc soon

Attached: Happy boi.jpg (545x270, 19K)

me on the __top_

Attached: 1554939765451.png (2000x2000, 710K)

>It's not ending in 30 volumes.
I figured. Hori probably added in 7 quirks in order to keep the series going on for more than 30 volumes

cringe.

That was the plan, but I think WSJ pushed Hori to milk this cow another 5 years

>but I think WSJ pushed Hori to milk this cow another 5 years
So will the milking work in favor or will it take the series to Naruto-levels of bad?

This ain't it

Go read western capes hit if that's what you want. A society where everyone is super is more interesting than what we've been reading since the nineteen twenties.

And here we go
Just as bad as /snk/ shippers

Shit art

bleach actually but yes

based and bunpilled

MODS

I enjoyed Bleach more desu. Sasuke, Sakura, and the Uchiha wank make Naruto the worse series to me.

He could have added 3, 4 quirks. Why 7? This series will be as long as Naruto.

>That was the plan
What plan? His original estimation was 30 volumes but that was never his goal. He even realized that was the case during the interview last year that it wouldn't be possible to fit the story to 30 volumes anymore.
>7 quirks happened
You can't count and no he was already planning for the series to go beyond 30 volumes before then. Just goes to show that people still complaining about that read the story backwards,

Think about it. Nothing good came of the uchiha. Naruto was at his best when not chasing sasuke.

>he was already planning for the series to go beyond 30 volumes before then.
Sauce?

>daily reminder that manga is a visual medium so the more words you have to look at the better your manga is
whoops, I should probably get better at cropping

Attached: heroxhero chapter 3.png (902x1266, 336K)

Lurk moar dipshit.

The archive exists for a reason

Sure but Bleach did the harder fall in quality because it was stretched longer than the author intended.
Nardo didn't really fall that hard but it also wasn't ever as good as early bleach

samefag

Hori does the art, somebody competent does the writing.

that was hard

Boku No Hero Academia but no Academia and make it Boku No Hero Dredd or Boku No Hero COPS or Boku No Hero Military Academia.

Dude if we can pick anyone for the art then pick Murata
And somebody else for the writing
why stick to Hori?

/snk/ doesn't have something like Mirio and Eri

but I like Hori's art. that's about the one thing he's good at. Murata is a god, but his style is different.

>getting Murata to do the art for a weekly manga

Attached: toga concern.png (332x269, 72K)

Gabiposters exist

So our shippers are even worse?

Hori is not the best artist. You are already fine with replacing him as a writer so the character designs would likely also not fall to him since they are dictated by the story and world.

>Hori's art. that's about the one thing he's good at.

I don't read BNHA to see Murata's art. Make Hori write monthly and he does just as good.

Attached: 1523258916944.jpg (800x580, 100K)

I said good, not best.

>implying people dont love his designs
about the one thing keeping this shitty manga is alive is shippers

>that's about the one thing he's good at.
Not even that good
I think we already reached the point of admitting that nothing Hori has done is good and that bnha has no redeeming features.

Attached: no thanks.png (500x385, 61K)

Murata isn't the best either so your point is mute.

>Imagine Hori's art in a monthly manga

Attached: 1524705316201.gif (450x255, 2.94M)

>about the one thing keeping this shitty manga is alive is shippers
which has nothing to do with his designs.

>just as bad
Show me a relationship that is similar to Eri and Mirio's

right looks like a man

you are crazy.

Who is better than Murata especially when it comes to superheroes?

>tfw berserk fag
I ain't got a face either

They get constantly redesigned for shipping purposes. Their personalities often their haircuts and almost everything else.
The only thing left are the tired cliches underneath them
That is what attracted the shippers.

>horifags actually think he beats murata in art
C'mon now.

Attached: 1554654931986.png (367x337, 306K)

You're joking right? Plenty of mangaka especially those that don't use CG in everything like he does. Also a big complaint in regards to him is how mediocre his character designs are.

Attached: 1527175738184.png (800x1138, 688K)

>horifags actually think his art is good or is the only good quality

>You're joking right?
I am really not.

Attached: 1551430933330.jpg (1443x2048, 767K)

call me when Murata can draw girls without hair that looks like it was dipped in an oil slick

>his character designs
Murata is just the artist though. ONE is the person coming up the designs. Unless it's been stated that Murata is the one to come up designs.

Its definitely not his writing
or his art

>Analog drawing versus CG and filters everywhere

Gee...what a tough decision

Attached: 1527175624120.png (800x1138, 632K)

>oil slick
That's called glossy, healthy hair.

I like Hori's line works but his characters look too cartoony

Me too user, Hori promised us
Wanna know about the mask

>ALL DAT CG

Thanks for proving my point
His OPM redesigns are worse than ONEs considering he's just copypasta a lot of his work from Eyeshield 21 which are the very definition of bland.

Attached: 811nC6IJqUL.jpg (1004x1533, 343K)

See? We don't need hunterfags to shit on BnHA
we can do it ourselves and completely shit on everything Horikoshi does from his art to his writing
>inb4 you are a hunterfag
don't care about HxH. I got bored with it.

No.
Mirio and Eri have basis. SNKfags would kill for a moment like in chapter 170

>ban evading

>Thanks for proving my point
If your point is that you don't like the tools he is using then you are retarded
If your point is that it doesn't look good then you are blind.
Its like you are parroting "CG CG" without even knowing why.

Why is the league of villains the best part of this series?

>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
>we
speak for yourselves you braindead NPCs

I am not
I posted before the Hunterfag started and afterwards.
I am telling you your own fans are far harsher and hate the manga way more than Hunterfags or any other detractor group
The only people who give a shit are shippers like the miriofag

>Calling someone a god tier artist when he uses fucking CG
You're a joke user

>he's just copypasta a lot of his work from Eyeshield 21 which are the very definition of bland.
Not really. Sure there's sameface, but every mangaka has sameface. Sameface is just the artist coming up with their own recognizable style.

Attached: thumb-1920-797141.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

We think you should stop posting for a while

switch deku and bakugo around and make the smiles explodey.
Thank heavens

Literally only people who don't know shit about good art praises Murata. He doesn't compare to Inoue, Oh Great! etc.
>Not really.
Yes really. His character deisgns have always had this problem and the reason why they don't stick out compare to HORI.
>but every mangaka has sameface
Nope just the shitty ones

I only care about the end product
Murata's art looks great
and is undeniably the best when it comes to western style superheroes

I would defend it even if he draws it with a pencil balanced on his buttcheecks.

because the League is where Hori lets himself actually be creative instead of copying shonen tropes that have existed for decades

Exactly my thoughts

>Inoue, Oh Great! etc.
They are better in other regards but Idon't think they do better western style superheroes than murata.
>why they don't stick out compare to HORI.
Okay now you are retarded.
>Nope just the shitty ones
Like fucking Horikoshi?

>I only care about the end product
You're a joke user

>and is undeniably the best when it comes to western style superheroes
Nope

>they don't stick out compare to HORI.
But Hori doesn't have any memorable designs. Some of them are just absolutely ridiculous.

>Nope just the shitty ones
So even Tezuka is a shitty mangaka?

Attached: 1553716488818.png (540x742, 188K)

>We
fuck off, hunterfag, aka grapefag.

Mob Psycho 100 proves that ONE's art is better when it gets played straight. Muratafags are brainlets who can't understand anything other than pretty pictures

>You're a joke user
No you are. You are literally saying the art doesn't matter in a discussion about artists.

What the hell is "western style superheores". Nothing in Murata's art encaptures that style at all.

>NO U
Great argument

>Like fucking Horikoshi?
Nope. Pretty much every character has a distinct recognizable feature about them in OPM several characters look the same.

You stated that only shitty mangaka have sameface, but praise Inoue. I love Inoue myself, but the guy has serious sameface as well. Are you dumb?

Attached: cWUgGBz.jpg (1199x841, 239K)

MP100 doesn't even play ONE's art straight.

>Pretty much every character has a distinct recognizable feature about them
Except his sameface is so bad people think everyone is related
Bakugo and Muscular have got nothing to do with each other but because Horikoshi can't draw distinct faces retards thought they are related SOLELY based on looks
Same with young AfO and Deku

>But Hori doesn't have any memorable design
He does actually. That;s one of the main appeals of the series and the reason why its a global hit is because there's a design for everyone

>So even Tezuka is a shitty mangaka?
>Doesn't even know of the Tezuka Star System

You're embrassing yourself

Attached: 1519375126962.jpg (712x700, 199K)

>the community
Your shit whisper series needs to be banned just like Naruto was in the past.

>What the hell is "western style superheores"
Are you purposely being retarded?
Spider-Man Batman superman
as opposed to kamen riders or ninjas or samurai

>Inoue
>sameface

Look at this dumbfuck
Wrong again dumbass

>Same with young AfO and Deku

Attached: sero.png (1267x959, 615K)

>>Look at this dumbfuck
Given all your other posts I am not sure if you just fucked up posting a picture or if you think posting a empty post is a full argument.

Here is Horikoshi's Goku

Attached: 1548519434645.jpg (484x489, 89K)

How does he manage to make his fuckhuge elbows look normal under a sleeve like that?

>Except his sameface is so bad people think everyone is related
You do realize only dumbfucks make those theories right?
>Bakugo and Muscular have got nothing to do with each other but because Horikoshi can't draw distinct faces retards thought they are related SOLELY based on looks
Literally only retards thought they were related because of their hair, they don't have the same jaw or facial features. Hell when we actually see Bakugou's mom she looks nothing like Muscular and more like her son.
>Same with young AfO and Deku
We've never seen AfO's face

>d.d.delete this!

>Literally a buff Deku with different hairstyle

Here is Shindou.

Attached: 1548593438167.jpg (1024x669, 48K)

>why its a global hit
It's a "global hit" cause it's capeshit.

>Doesn't even know of the Tezuka Star System
I know about the star system, but a lot of his side characters that don't appear again among various works suffer sameface. You would know if read multiple works of his.

based faceblind retard

>Spider-Man Batman superman
Yeah and his artsyle is nothing like that you dumbass. Try again

Here is young AfO
>horikoshi's designs are unique and differentiate themselves from each other
lmao

Attached: 1554411038410.png (500x291, 159K)

>tfw you'll never be topped by a cute musclegirl
I'd be fine if Mt.Lady bullied me with her fat but too, but Bunny is the best woman.

see

>It's a "global hit" cause it's capeshit.
Wrong again dumbass
>I know about the star system
You obviously didn't.
>Imagine being this blind and retarded
Kek

where's the pic with all of 1A's eyes when you need it

You are the most retarded poster in this thread
I always wondered why people complain about Horikoshi dicksuckers since I have never seen anyone go that far.

And they're based.
Miriofags is like endgamefag, though.

That's a poster dipshit. Have youa ctually read a spiderman comic in your life? They're nothing like that

>You are the most retarded poster in this thread
not until after you leave

I never claimed that.

>NO U The post

Great argument

>You obviously didn't.
I did, not like that matters. A ton of characters in a sole work of his still have sameface despite being only relevant for the chapters at hand meaning they don't make an appearance in other work of his. This holds especially for his female characters that all basically look the same.

>Here is young AFO
>horikoshi's designs are unique and differentiate themselves from each other
>lmao

Attached: 3.jpg (568x312, 60K)

>This is suppose to look like Deku apparently

Attached: 087.png (800x880, 274K)

>guy who thinks Murata is the best manga artist is literally faceblind
you can't make this shit up

>where's the pic with all of 1A's eyes when you need it

Attached: 1550212802828.png (1000x978, 76K)

thanks for proving my point

Horifags btfo

Attached: 2.jpg.png (311x304, 63K)

No the younger picture.

Based

Thanks for proving my point

So you are denying that most bnhafags think Bakugo and Muscular and Deku and the initial young AfO look the same?
Hell what about Shindou and Horikoshi's Deku?

A KING IS ONE
WHO COMMANDS
JOHN

Attached: anon.jpg (167x252, 18K)

this is just fanaticism at this point.

ANYway, getting back to BnHA and the spoilers:

It looks like it's going to come down to one on one matchups. We've got Toga vs. Chitose, and Re-Destro vs. Shiggy is a given. On the LA side that leaves Hearts and Minds party leader Koku Hanabata, Tomoyasu Chikazoku (Feels Good Inc board member and apparent computer whiz), and the weird guy in the parka who we know nothing about and who is creeping me out. And on the LoV side, Spinner, Compress, and Twice, with Dabi out of the picture temporarily. No Nomus or Giga, at least to start. So. any ideas on match ups and why? Have I missed anyone?

Attached: Vomiport.png (476x323, 154K)

I love Inoue, but he does have sameface. Not like it's a big deal since every mangaka, even legitimately good ones, all have sameface to a certain degree.

twitter.com/inoueart/status/1089658411392868352

Truly a masterful and original design.
Hori-san is the god of character designs guys!

Attached: 11.jpg (736x552, 39K)

people who aren't too autistic to differentiate human faces (ie. (You)) can identify similarities between things without deciding they're literally identical. Deku's face is significantly rounder and softer than Shindou and AFO, while Bakugo and Muscular barely look similar at all beyond having blond hair and being angry

that shenron is great

Attached: dest.jpg (272x372, 28K)

Here is the real version actually

Attached: 1528040532825.png (1000x978, 86K)

awful goku, great shenron

>other
but that's deku's dad

let's be serious now

Attached: eyes.jpg (736x736, 67K)

Why do you think that user?
Because Horikoshi's awful sameface?

>being this retarded

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>Why do you think that user?
>Because Horikoshi's awful sameface?
yes

shindou is pretty different, but AfO literally looks like deku. too much to be a coincidence
all according to his plans
goku is the grandpa :^)

Shindou is a second year
I think if we get to see Deku second year he is going to look a lot like shindou

Domo arigato, John-chan.

would have been funny if muscular was katsuki's brother, normally he is maniac murderer, goes full beta to his mom mitsuki

Am I misremembering or did muscular have some kind of shitty beard stubble on his chin?

>but AfO literally looks like deku

Attached: memes.jpg (719x405, 48K)

You may be thinking of Magne.

>Muscular has a rounded chin and triangular eyes
>Bakugo has a triangular chin and rounded eyes
yep, you're retarded

heh
Maybe I am misremembering though
This could just be a shadow.

Attached: 1546270077442.png (594x311, 84K)

>being this retarded

Attached: 7.jpg (869x1235, 214K)

Not that user, but as an artist in the field I can say that Murata (for the most part) is prrrrrob the most versatile and ‘best’ artist that currently works under jump

His recent art has been somewhat subpar due to deadlines and him not being TOO invested in what he’s drawing.

Murata has god level art when he wants to. Not the best, but would def be my first choice if anyone were to take over the art for Hori

My point was also that murata is definitely the best when it comes to western style superheroes since he clearly has a passion there.

You guys don’t understand character design at all

This is actually a very good character design regardless of how simple it may appear. Not everything need spikes and metal to be good

so
>murata for the art
who do we have to take over the writing for Hori? Araki?

>mfw Hori did a fuckton of art and fan art and even had a pixiv full of art before, but deleted most of the art when BNHA got into mainstream

Attached: CAN'TWAKEUP.jpg (367x202, 12K)

I am genuinely surprised none of them were in the least bit suspicious about him getting all touchy
there's got to be more than a few quirks that require you to touch the target and can be activated later

why did he delete all his stuff? were people complaining about the sameface or how much he drew lewd underage girls?

Except it is too similar to his default character
His goku
His Deku
his shindou
his young afo

>girl character vs girl character

Its the little things about shonen manga that make me chuckle

Either that or some other things he thinks others shouldn't see. Maybe it's because he wanted to cut that possible way of communication, a lot of fans would probably try to contact him through his pixiv if it still existed. His Twitter must be already a mess.

Attached: based_and_redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

I hear ya

It’s just those particular chars have the same vibe/energy

There are plenty of other mangas that are much worse off In terms of sameface. Hori as a whole actually has imo some of the best char design in the mainstream atm. I never have any issues distinguishing characters from eachother

The latter more than likely which is fuckin annoying

>>There are plenty of other mangas that are much worse off In terms of sameface.
Totally.
But that doesn't mean we should ignore the times when he does fall in that trap
I don't really see how Shindou, Deku and AfO have the same vibe or energy
With Bakugo and Muscular I can see it.

Depends on how far Hori wants to asspull. Maybe she trains it to become that

Mina is just pink Deku with black sclera, horns, and a slutty body.

Um what you mean to say I believe is every day until canon.

Attached: 17706_my-hero-academia-chapter-215_013.jpg (784x1145, 783K)