New grappler baki is fully translated

>new grappler baki is fully translated
>baki-dou is up to date
>grappler baki is stuck in the middle since 2000 and fucking 9
Wtf mates?

Attached: grappler-baki-6694381.jpg (718x1200, 218K)

shut the fuck up retard

I'm right, though, and you pose no argument

most of the wildfang translations are completely made up, they didn't even try to translate, just invented dialog based on the pictures

so most of old baki is still not translated too

just watch the anime lmao

Idk I think Ichido Reichan's fanfiction makes the older chapters tolerable.

You're wrong, you stupid motherfucker.
Lurk more.

Why would they do that? What is even the point of "translating" anything this way? I used to scanlate stuff for my country an it was never such a mess there, even if the translator was a complete retard there were like three or four quality checkers who put a ton of effort into making sure it was top notch. Hell a lot of them are doing working for official publishers.

Fuck off, retard

Lurk more.

I think they used to sell the translations but they were too shit to actually translate from japanese

that's why I never got into Baki because the first iteration isn't complete. such a shame

And what about the anime? I heard it skips some stuff, is it true?

I feel you bro. Sometime ago someone translated all of the missing chapters here on Yea Forums. There's a link to the archives of the posts on Bakis Reddit (flame me all you want I don't even care). It's not the most convenient way of reading but it's better than nothing.

>posts on Yea Forums that you can find a link to the Yea Forums archive on Reddit
brilliant, you are

Thank you user

fuck you retard

Dude, what's your problem here?

You got spoonfed and you're grateful for it.

So I should call that user a faggot for helping me? Why? I spoonfeed anons that don't know some stuff all the time

I just watched the second season and then continued reading

I'm trying to remember where i was up to with reading baki, but one of the few things i remember happening are with the caveman dude, he ate the chinese dudes leg and survived million joint man's sonic punch but i can't remember which one is later
help me out?

no

Is Yujiro a SJW?

Attached: 1538873000738.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

only insofar that basically everyone else is below him
he admired ali because muh draft dodging

>yujiro hanma is the reason americans had to withdraw their forces from vietnam
>his father was the reason they nuked hiroshima
How can they be so BASED?

But Ali stood his ground and paid for it (championship, license, endorsements). He didn't run to Canada or showed a doctor's note why he can't serve. Yujiro can certainly appreciate someone who doesn't back down to the man.

Then again we could've had Ali vs yujiro in a literal rumble in the jungle. He'd still lose but that would be something.

Yes

Attached: yujirosmile.gif (530x300, 2.2M)

Yujiro is allowed to say the n word

I would love to read the Maximum Tournament, Jack Hanma is the most intriguing character i know nothing about so far.

I read through Grappler up until the scans ran out, and am now on the Chinese tournament in New.