Isekai quartet

Hey that's actually pretty fun. Also that op is catchy as fuck

Attached: Isekai quartet .jpg (740x415, 55K)

It was fun indeed. Also it felt good to hear Kazuma and the gang again after all this time.

>Also it felt good to hear Kazuma and the gang again after all this time.
I know, right? It's like seeing old friends after a long time of not seeing them.

Attached: 1458230536408.png (694x720, 525K)

It's like seeing old friends after a long time of not seeing them.
Damn right user. Can't wait to see the next episode and witness what can of shenanigans everyone will go through.
Only downside for me is that I don't know much about Youjo Senki aside from basic stuff about the story. Never was interested in it

Attached: munch.jpg (129x287, 16K)

Soul
>Konasuba

Soulless
>Tanya, Re:Zero, Overlord

do they think if they mash four bad shows together they'll get a good show?

wehraboo isekais into a loli and while being forced to the front lines for being SASUGA DUCK-CHAN YOU SAVED ALL OF NOT GERMANY WITH YOUR BRILLIANT TACTICS* tactics means warcrimes

it was very interesting, and I can't wait to see more
though, I must say my hopes aren't too high, writing that many characters coming from so different universes correctly and then having them interact in interesting ways is a hard thing to do, to say the least

but the first episodes was a hit

>having them interact in interesting ways is a hard thing to do
How so? Even Yea Forums could write this. And it wouldn't even be half as bad, as you think this might turn out. Shit literally writes itself.

Attached: 1523250612870.gif (614x278, 2.66M)

do you see many crossovers running around, user?
can you even name a few of them you could say are 'good'?

it's way harder than you think, unless you think just writing memes and them saying irrelevant but funny things over and over again will lead to an interesting product

This is the point of these shorts though
No interesting plot will come out of this series, only mindless fun and perhaps witty jokes

Don’t even need the trips to agree on that.

ED>OP
anyone that disagrees is fucking deaf

Both are good wtf

>Also that op is catchy as fuck
That sounds like my queue to repost the opening translation
>The ones who make this world fun is-
>us, us, us, us-
>It is ourselves!
>Woo!
>When it comes to this wonderful invitation-
>It matters not if you're an adult or young girl!
>In this lovely dungeon that starts from Re:Zero-
>We almost let our true thoughts leak out in this new world!
>Before we consider "what is what, what am I?"-
>We can't help it, we just gotta do it, SURVIVAL!
>Grasping the situation, and cutting through the battle state-
>Or something similar isn't something we can talk about during this emergency!
>My name is Natsuki Subaru! The undisputed nr1 in the nation!
>Major Tanya Degurechaf.
>I am Ainz Ooal Gown in person!
>Hello, I'm Kazuma. What? Is this a part where we say cool stuff?
>Wanna try going baaaack~~
>Can't go baaack~~
>Want to return~~
>Can't return~~
>Aaaaaaaa~~!! However-
>This other-world is actually a pretty good world
>It dosn't discriminate against newommers, there are no reservations
>Actually it might be like yesterday's earth-
>No matter where we go it's pretty much paradise.
>The ones who make this world fun is-
>us, us, us, us-
>It is ourselves!
>Oooo-
>Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet! Isekai Quartet!

Attached: fdsa.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

-And the ending translation
>Emilia: Hey um, there is something I'd like to try doing with everyone!
>Albedo: What would that be?
>Emilia: I was thinking I'd like to have a chat with everyone, while drinking tea and the like.
>Aqua: Oh that's like a girls party right?
>Tanya: I don't know if it would be a "girls party" with this quirky line-up, but..
>Albedo: Alright. Let's do this "girls party".
>Tanya: Well then I will prepare some of my best chocolate.
>Aqua: Awesome! That's something to look forward to!
>Emilia: By the way..
>Everyone else: Hmm?
>Emilia: What's a "girls party"?
Song starts.
>Tanya: There is too much information we don't understand-
>Aqua: -But even if we don't know we'll pretend like we do.
>Albedo: Lacking experience, but won't let anyone figure that out.
>Emilia: Increasing our girlpower from Re:Zero.
>Tanya: The half-elf, demon, young girl, and goddess are all lacking experience!
>Aqua: A deadlock where were we can't be figured out, or read the other.
>Emilia: Feeling extremely stressed-
>Albedo: -but it's unexpectedly working out.
>Everyone: Let's just accept that we're in another world, and have fun with that!
>Everyone: Things like world peace and the future of our nations don't matter to us right now!
>Everyone: As long as there are tasty snacks here we can atleast enjoy ourselves with that.
>Everyone: While talking about this and that and love, we'll be stuck in the middle of our girls talk for now.
>Everyone: Time spent like this isn't half bad. It's okay to do this now and then we guess.
>Everyone: Ok then, see you next week. Bye bye!

Attached: asdf.png (1920x1080, 1.23M)

Not fair for Tanya to be in both.

Watching this made it really clear how much better konosuba is than the other 3 shows

It could have been cute with Victoria, but I feel like Tanya makes a nice straightman to the others.

Can we talk about something else besides ranking wankery this time? And
>WHY DIDN'T "insert shit isekai here" MAKE THE CROSSOVER INSTEAD OF THESE SHOWS??!!?!

Would it be as fun if you've only watched half of those series?
I dropped Re zero after the first episode and have no interest in Overlord so I imagine not caring about or knowing half the characters would harm the appeal.

Attached: fuu.jpg (502x682, 65K)

Rem&Ram riding Cocytus' shoulders when

If Subaru kicks the bucket will he meet Eris since it's crossover-d?

Well, yes it would harm the appeal. I don't know what to tell you.
Most of the fun from here is enjoying the character dynamics because you appreciate the different characters.
That would be fucking hilarious.
It's stuff like this I'm hoping to see. Things like Tanya and Demiurge being super efficient together, Ainz showing off [Maximize Magic: Nuclear Blast] to Megumin, etc.

Are there any fansubs? Funi is shit.

I haven't watched Overlord or Youjo Senki because it's obviously garbage but I know the gist of them and it sounds like quite a load of fun in a crossover. Also, Yuuki's rant was amusing.

>haven't watched Overlord or Youjo Senki because it's obviously garbage
I respectfully strongly disagree. If isekai is junk food then Overlord is a gourmet burger. That being said the anime adaptation is a mixed bag, with very low low's.
>but I know the gist of them and it sounds like quite a load of fun in a crossover
Fair enough. Not going to police anyone to not watch it.
>Also, Yuuki's rant was amusing.
The parts with the mad scientist are among the only actually humorous parts of Youjo Senki, so we were lucky they included him.
Prepare for a lot of
>SONZAI EKUSU!! REEEEEEE

What else, they all from japan though it will be a good news for all of them since they can now talk about it. I guess it just tanya and ainz can talk about efficient way to conquer their world or new strategy, and drink together while subaru and kazuma can talk about their isekai'd jersey.

I don't know what the blonde loli is from or the Re zero is about at all and I still enjoyed it.

The problem with Overlord is that it's a comedy that's subtle enough that some people don't realize it and appreciate it as some edgelord self gratification. Most of this is also completely lost in the adaptation since we don't get many internal monologues which are integral to the fun of the LN (different characters vastly misinterpreting what's going on / what other characters are thinking). On top of that the animation is very cheap and the CGI is somehow worse than fucking Berserk. The Pleiades specials feel like a better adaptation then the main anime itself and those are all non canon original content.
It's a comedy framed as a Dark Fantasy, but the adaptation is just Dark Fantasy.

Why do we have 2 threads?

I saw all of them except Re:Zero and i have to say, I really did not expect Subaru to sound so gruff. Odd choice for a VA, not what he sounded like in my head at all. But i'm guessing they needed someone with a voice like that to really sell all the suffering

Attached: 1531706816127.jpg (1200x1050, 117K)

One of them presented itself as a discussion to talk about
>REE why isn't Slime in this??!!?
Because it's whit in comparison to all four series in Isekai Quartet, that's why.
Anyway it's better to have a proper thread focused on this series, and the relevant franchises.

Just watch Re:Zero already.

I hope nobody's mean to Cocytus.

because this isn't /vg/, generalfaggot

>/fgog/ and /fgoalter/

He's in the mc window, he's going to get all the girls.

Shut up contrarian faggot