Mahou Shoujo

What does Yea Forums think of magical girls like these?

Attached: 1525038203563.png (884x1257, 847K)

Attached: 1549057166843.png (884x1257, 765K)

Kurumi has made a cute living onahole from a magical girl.

Lobotomizing Kurumi to cure her mental illness!

War "crime" Nurse

Any news on a new user translation?

Attached: 1549829623678.png (294x370, 113K)

I wish I had a pet Nico...

should have taken her clothes off first

cringe incel thread

Attached: 1523806751637.png (900x1280, 358K)

I want to be Mia

Best girl.

What is the Queen's endgame?

her tits are too big at such a young age, they are probably a real pain to carry

Did Mia or Tamara finish highschool?

Attached: 1531619956612.png (884x1257, 919K)

Attached: 1554322521471.png (884x1257, 1.11M)

He will post here when it's done.

There’s nothing wrong with torturing bad guys.

>magical spanking
What was so magical about this?

Kurumi didn't even mindbreak her, she only acts like a Doggo sometimes, there is still times when she acts like her old self. She is such a saint!

Attached: 1541150111126.jpg (1000x1415, 794K)

who gets to decide who's the bad guy

consumes MP instead of SP

but user, most of thet world thinks you are one of the bad guys

Bad guys can't be winners

Asuka kissing War Cutie next chapter!

Attached: 1536100962499.png (884x1257, 820K)

Attached: 1536018970393.png (884x1257, 986K)

makes sense

Attached: here_to_watch_the_chaos.png (552x688, 358K)

Attached: 1549456841694.png (884x1257, 947K)

Sachu is so great

She's going to die isn't she?

Would you rather be befriended by War Nurse Kurumi or Lyrical Nanoha?

I do.

S2 when?

to possess a magical girl harem powered by the matrix

I don't remember this getting an s1 in the first place

She's Queen, right?

I hope doggo gets lots of rewards from her cake mommy

>You will never be jerked off by Kurumi while under the effects of the hyper sensitive drug.
>You will never see her disgusted face as you came with unparalleled ecstasy
>You will never feel that steel needle burrow under your fingernails as she extracts information from you, your mind still reeling from the epic handjob barely a minute ago

Why even bother with life.

Attached: image.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Yeah kill yourself

Why does Mia trust Kurumi when asuka is more sane?

Because Kurumi is actually more sane. Asuka's too unstable and mentally-weak. Whenever shit hits the fan she's the first to breakdown.

>Asuka
Too unstable, ptsdork, at least she won't do bad things due to strong sense of justice.
>Tamara
Work for Ruskie like a robot.
>Pei Pei
Work for ching chong, goes awol for years.
>Kurumu
THE HEALER, literally War Angel.
I wonder why.

Most people dont know that Kurumi is a yandere and enjoys torturing magical girls.

You don't need a hyper sensitive drug to make me cum in less than a minute

Attached: 1522939644893.png (360x262, 213K)

that's not somethign to brag about user

Wakey Wakey, time for your shot user-kun.

Attached: daily dose.jpg (1920x1868, 938K)

KWEH

Attached: cb5cccf0-f6f3-435d-8a2b-301ce1ead130..jpg (869x1259, 215K)

Attached: 1551625856625.png (1920x1080, 500K)

>stronk high speed fighting style
>lance charge instant kill tanks
>the first to die

Let’s clap for our frog jobber
Clap
Clap

Attached: pigeon.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

when are we getting doujins

I love it, I want more of the anime but the manga will suffice.

>these
Im only seeing one magical girl and a dog. Am I missing something here?

So what's up with Nico's mother? Was she the reason she was a magical mercenary in the first place?

Her mother is a drug addict who seems to have sold Nico to human traffickers or mercenaries in exchange for drugs.

Best girl being chained up

Attached: Mahou_Shoujo_Tokushusen_Asuka_34.jpg (1920x3222, 1.73M)

What chapter is that?

So does this series have any lolis that don't end up mindbroken? I need something to self-insert as.

faggot

why is her outfit so revealing?

based KWEH poster

Attached: 1552153895450.png (1280x720, 323K)

what time is it?

Attached: war crime time.png (974x1294, 611K)

Time to help Tamara!

20+ IIRC.

Man, is it me or does the narrative seem to be going out of its way to make Kurumi less and less likeable?

Kurumi is the one who saved Nico though.

Just you.

Why? Kurumi very much saved Nico. She no only gave Nico her arm back (which was cut by Asuka) but also recruited her to work for the government where she gets actually decent treatment for the first time in her life.

I take it you don't read the manga so you probably don't know but torturing her was necessary to extract a lot of critical information she had. Thanks to that they manged to rescue Astrologer, for example.

it is if your a muh human rights terrorist loving cuck

Attached: 1546217971808.png (884x1257, 961K)

>where she gets actually decent treatment for the first time in her life
>wears a death collar
>mindbroken into a human dog
>constantly threatened with torture
>used as slave labor
Dude what?

I would assume that she'd be willing to spill all that info anyway if the terrorists were treating even worse than Kurumi and company do.

>>wears a death collar
She takes it off.
>>mindbroken into a human dog
She only acts like that around her friends, she acts snarky when getting tortured by the russian lady.
>>constantly threatened with torture
Only happened once
>>used as slave labor
She is a government worker.

>wears a death collar
They already took that off. You seriously don't read the manga, don't you?
>mindbroken into a human dog
It's an act. She's not mind-broken at all. You would know that if you read the manga.
>constantly threatened with torture
Miura literally says they don't need to threaten her anymore. But you don't read the manga so you wouldn't know that.

>>wears a death collar
>>mindbroken into a human dog
>>constantly threatened with torture
>>used as slave labor
All of those are wrong

I wish she had been properly mindbroken into being a dog.

Kurumi can be justified and still be a psycho cunt at the same time

And that's great.

Unlike Nazani, Chisato is an actual japanese citizen who went to a highschool until recently, how did they cover up her disappearance?

Attached: thinking claire.jpg (574x582, 170K)

>I would assume that she'd be willing to spill all that info anyway if the terrorists were treating even worse than Kurumi and company do.
This is actually a pretty good point. Kurumi probably did just torture her because she wanted to.

Kurumi had more reasons to bully Chisato than Nazani, yet she didn't touch Chisato. Nazani's torture was necessary. She had a lot of information and wasn't willing to talk

kurumi bullied chisato in the anime

Anime changed a lot of stuff. We're talking manga here.

maybe its because ofyou can get away with a lot more if the terrorist is a foreign national

That might be part of the reason, but it's also true they got a lot of critical info from Nazani. There's the existence of Smeg, the location of Astrologer, connections between the terrorist group Uroboten and the Russian government, among of other things. Nazani was literally a treasure box of information.

Why doesn't the US, China, or Russia have more magical girls? Japan has 3 of them, shouldn't the law of averages mean equally populous nations have more than one each?

Attached: thinkin pixy.png (302x270, 152K)

Because it's a Japanese story.

Wait, I don't recall them getting any of that stuff from Nazani. They discovered that shit later.

We don't know how many 2nd gen magical girls there are on other countries

It's not like Nazani knew all that stuff, but they discover all that shit thanks to info they got from Nazani.

Nazani knew the location of a mercenary safe house. In that place Nozomi's father found a lot of information.

Eh, she seemed pretty willing to talk. The only question Kurumi asked was whether she knew about Babel, which she didn't, because she was being 'employed' by an arm of the organization working under a different name. Kurumi was definitely pretty eager to torture her.

The manga isn't exactly subtle about Kurumi being really, really into torture.

>The manga isn't exactly subtle about Kurumi being really, really into torture.
Only in the omake. I don't think they're canon.

Where we're going, we don't even need doujins.

look at the OP pic again.

Mia seemed to enjoy killing mooks more than Kurumi doing torture there, user.

>didn't think I'd like this
>really really like it after a couple chapters

There's a huge difference between shooting at heavily armed babel brigade terrorists and torturing restrained magical girls.

Attached: 1543767989536.png (884x1257, 863K)

There's no difference. It's all part of the job.

There are different kinds of jobs

There's literally nothing wrong with a girl sexually torturing another girl.

Wow it's just like my hentai manga

Attached: 1531292264186.png (900x1280, 1.5M)

It's all part of the job of fighting magical-related crimes. The fact is Nazani was a mercenary working for terrorists, selling innocent people to the other world. And even then, she was tortured as part of an interrogation. If it was about punishment, she would probably deserve capital punishment. That considering, she got off lightly.

But Kurumi doesn't do sexual torture. Which is kinda dumb because she could drug them with aphrodisiacs and make them cum with vibrators. Would be more effective and require less healing too.

She just really likes the blood and gore part of torture.

>But Kurumi doesn't do sexual torture.
whats with the spanking and dog play then

>spanking is sexual

minors get off light in japan

Its basic BDSM stuff.

"Queen/Empress" is the French girl who "died", right? The previous leader?

>If it was about punishment, she would probably deserve capital punishment.
Generally speaking, we don't charge child soldiers with war crimes as they've usually been coerced or brainwashed.

no

Yes.

That doesn't mean that spanking someone with a nailed paddle is something sexual in nature. There is also plenty of BSDM stuff with knives and no one thinks that what Asuka does is sexual.

Attached: do you want to get sued!.png (1131x1600, 1.21M)

Terrorists don't get off light anywhere

Terrorists don't get charged with war crimes, they get sent to a dark lawless hole

why are you so insistent on this?
kurumi obviously gets off on torturing people because of her childhood of being bullied.
normal torturers like nozomi's dad or the CIA don't fuck around with dog leashes and spiked paddles

my country gave a former child terrorist a couple million dollars and a nice apartment
so yes, they do

I'm not the one who believes that using a spanish chair and denailing someone is sexual torture, user. I think you might need some help.

Good for them and your shithole country. Doesn't change what the best country in the world does to them, or even most civilized countries

Attached: 1551787286698.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Nazani started acting like a dog as a way to avoid getting tortured. The leash isnt part of the torture.

I can't remember if they showed the actual torture Kurumi did to Nazani but given the stuff in the torture room and that they make sure Asuka doesn't know about it, it's probably real torture.

Also the fact that Kurumi can magically heal anyone she's torturing makes it worse because she can do way more extreme stuff with no worries about causing permanent damage to the subject.

There's plenty of information about arguments for/against torture in the war of terrorism by the way, almost all of which is relevant here.

Torture always works as a method of getting information in fictional stories so I don't see why people suddenly feel the need to criticize it here

I think the relevant point is that Kurumi doesn't do torture for fucks sake. It's for interrogation purposes, and she gets indisputable results. And it's under orders too. Asuka might not know about it but Kurumi's superior officers do know.

Plot armor also works in fiction.

It was a normal paddle

Attached: U1.png (884x1257, 815K)

One is not like the other. You may as well complain about literally everything that happens in any anime.

Even terrorists generally aren't tried as adults when they're minors. Laws covering child soldiers are pretty restrictive.

It's still used to this day in interrogation, I doubt people would still use it if it didn't have results

Personally, I'm not really criticizing it. I just find it kinda funny that people think Kurumi doesn't love doing it.

Didn't help the ones in Afhgan/Iraq

yeah, but we're talking about first world countries here.

There is a difference between getting off by torturing someone and sexual torture. Kurumi does the former.

Oh yeah agreed.

Ah my comment was meant more for the people who keep saying torture was useless for getting intel in the previous threads in regards to
>There's plenty of information about arguments for/against torture in the war of terrorism by the way, almost all of which is relevant here.

Didn't help the ones in Afghan/Iraq being held by America

She doesn't love it, but she doesn't dislike it either. According to her, she's "surprisingly fine with it." That suggests rather than being a torture-loving psychopath, she's more on the "I just don't give a fuck" sociopathic side of things.

The way these scenes generally flash back to her bullying suggests that she gets a kind of sick pleasure out of victimizing others the way she's been victimized.

Again, first world countries.

Seriously though, the US has not kept minors in custody or tortured them, not only because it's illegal, but also because they never know anything.

There's definitely some pottery going on with her and Chisato

If that was the case, she would have tortured Chisato who literally made her remember those bullies, but she didn't touch her. So I don't think theory holds water. I think it's more like getting bullied made her lost the capacity for empathy so she doesn't feel any pity or compassion. That makes her perfect for torture work, but it doesn't mean she gets pleasure out of it (she doesn't dislike it though).

>the US has not kept minors in custody or tortured them,
Did you sleep through the 2000s? One of Obama's campaign promises was even about it.

She did say she would have liked to break in Chisato like she did to Nazani, but I guess it wasn't a strong enough desire to override orders not to damage her.

Obama's campaign promise was just generally shutting down Guantanamo.

She literally said she wanted to torture Chisato. She just couldn't justify it as everyone had realized by that point that there was no point.

I was talking about the supposed pictures detailing the torture at the prisons with long ass names I don't remember. The media was having a field day with it.

But I honestly don't care enough to go looking it up for you.

>but I guess it wasn't a strong enough desire
Exactly. She's not crazy about torturing people. She says so herself, she's just "fine with it." There's a difference between being "fine with it" and loving it.

She's fond of it.

The controversy wasn't over child soldiers being held. It was just the general conditions, the ineffectual nature of the compound, and the fact that they were foreign nationals who were often not confirmed terrorists, just suspected.

Like there were those two French or British guys who weren't terrorists at all, just unlucky enough to be brown in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I think he's talking about Abu Ghraib

She enjoys it enough to employ it whenever it can be justified. As was stated somewhere above, Nazani was pretty compliant, she just genuinely didn't know the answer to Kurumi's first question.

>The controversy wasn't over child soldiers being held.
It was literally one of the big allegations being pushed by the media. Minors who may or may not have been terrorists being held in the prisons and tortured.

It's a good tool. She has gotten plenty of result with it. She has no reason not to be fond of it. But I don't think that's the point. What is relevant to Kurumi's character is how when Asuka expresses sympathy for Nazani and Chisato, Kurumi almost roles her eyes because she doesn't feel anything.

>She enjoys it enough to employ it whenever it can be justified
I doubt she can't decide when to use it. Her commanding officer makes those decisions.

Sauce on this?

Wasn't her immediate expression when Asuka commented that the two seemed to have been through a lot more of a "oh shit, does she know what I've been doing in my secret torture dungeon?" look?

They can't force her to torture people, she's a magical girl.

Mahou Shoujo SpecOps Asuka

Kurumi should torture saucefags and spoonfeeders

Nazani did not deserve her fate.

Attached: just kill her off already take her out of her misery.jpg (569x349, 53K)

They can't force any of them to kill people, but they do it anyway. Someone has to do it and they have the power. Kurumi specifically is really well-suited for interrogation because she can heal whatever damage she inflicts on the prisoners. If that CIA guy or Nozomi's father was in change of Nazani's interrogation, she probably woudln't even be alive right now.

here is your (you)

No. It was more like a role eyes expression.

Huh. I got the impression that she'd find Asuka's empathy endearing or praiseworthy, rather than cringe-inducing. She may not have any empathy herself but she seems to admire Asuka's.

Did the manga handle that scene differently? In the anime she immediately cracked and told her everything she knew. The mindbreaking was unnecessary at that point, and cemented by belief that Kurumi secretly does enjoy what she does. There's a whole scene later on in the manga where Asuka and Kurumi contemplate the fact that if their circumstances were just a bit different different they could have easily ended up evil.

On the other hand, I had a theory that Nazani is exaggerating how broken she is, and was secretly plotting to escape. Although the most recent chapter debunks that.

Attached: merely pretending.jpg (585x839, 109K)

She does it willingly, because her fear is that if she doesn't do it, Asuka might be forced to.

>Did the manga handle that scene differently?
Yes. The anime has a lot of anime-only shit. Forget about that and read the manga from the beginning.

Not even close

If she enjoyed it she would be gloating about it and whatnot. This manga is not known for subtly. I don't think she enjoys it exactly, but she doesn't dislike it either. In her own words, she's just "fine with it." I find that phrase to be very interesting because it speaks of someone who doesn't feel much in the way of sympathy or pity. I think that's a more accurate description of Kurumi: not someone who enjoys hurting others but someone who can hurt other without feeling anything.

Chisato's torture was added by the author because he loves Kurumi too

What she admires about Asuka is how she's so pure she wouldn't end up walking the path of crime no matter what (or so Kurumi thinks) but at the same time I think Kurumi also sees Asuka as naive.

>the hyper sensitive drug is not real

FUCK , imagine how good that would be to have an orgasm for 30minutes straight.

Nanoha, because the White Devil knows what aftercare is. Not like that Mikuru with Down's Syndrome looking fat psycho.

Kurumi as the final boss when

When Asuka dies and she has nothing to live for so she takes everyone down with her.

But she is shown to take a lot of pride in her torture work. She doesn't gloat because only villains gloat. Her whole thing is she's basically Dexter; a yandere whackjob who can keep it together and put on a good face for the good guys.

If it weren't for her Asuka oneitis, being one of the surviving Magical Five, and the author's huge Pinky Violence BDSM kink, she'd be a midboss.

>But she is shown to take a lot of pride in her torture work.
Why wouldn't she? She gets results, helps the team. I'd wish I was that productive.

>Her whole thing is she's basically Dexter; a yandere whackjob who can keep it together and put on a good face for the good guys.
All the characters are "yandere" to some extent. Even Asuka in all her special snow flake pureness is said to be close of going homicidal.

Where's this from? A special?

volume 9 4koma

>Even Asuka in all her special snow flake pureness is said to be close of going homicidal.
The only time they show Asuka going out of control is when her parents were killed.
She's cold and professional when in action, but aside from that she's a total softie.

Yet, it has been stated that she's close to go homicidal, so it means she's surprising that.

>People calling Kurumi a sadist
>This scene didn't make it into the anime
Miura is the one we should be worried about, not Kurumi.

Attached: wow.jpg (607x771, 107K)

Why would we be worried about her? If anything, we should be jealous of the dog.

*suppressing

age gap yuri is the best

Until Nazani made it weird.

Attached: 1.jpg (540x807, 89K)

There's nothing weird about that.

Nothing wrong with being a mommy lover

Please tell me big boob lady get's mindbroken.

She's perfect the way she is.

Big boob lady is the mind breaker's boss.

That particular big booby lady doesn't get mindbroken as far as we know.
There is a Russkie big booby lady who gets tentacle'd

No, she had kids.

Damn.
I find brutalising those that think they're dominant to nothing incredibly arousing.

Tamara will win the Asukabowl

Do you think Mia rocks out to Bruce Springsteen or Van Halen while battling disas beasts and mexican drug cartels?

Not on my watch

Attached: 1551540335666.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Explain how.

Why are Dark Mahou Shoujo now complete edgefests?
Cant writers just think of a way to make MS shows a bit darker without relying on edgy shit?
And this is coming from a big fan of the Mahou Shoujo genre.

My wife Mia so cute.

This is the wrong series to complain about edgefests.
Despite the meme panels with Kurumi torturing people, its a series with an optimistic theme.

The shoujos have been through enough.

Attached: 1554843383968.png (592x631, 352K)

Mia stealing WarCriminals drugs and using it on her!!!!

The war never ends.

I unironically like the edge and I'm done feeling ashamed of it.

>Kurumi successfully fixs the Russian's brainwash on Tamara
>as a side effect now Tamara sees Asuka as her sister replacement and mental support.
Imagine the butthurt. And we have one more broken girl who clings onto an unstable and PTSDork.

That's okay. Kurumi should get with Mia anyway. Asuka a shit.

Asuka really is the most boring girl. The whole series should be all about Kurumi.

I'm happy that Kurumi enjoys her work.

Because she's the purest and most normal among the bunch (not counting the normalfags). The others all have issues. Imagine living in a shitty world and there's this angel-like existence. She's basically the most Mahou Shoujo-like mahou shoujo.

She's the moral anchor.
Without her, all the other MGs would be off going crazy and fighting each other whenever their governments get in a spat.

"Pureness" is overrated and boring.

I don't think so. Mia, Pei Pei and Kurumi are just fine without Asuka. Mia is pretty normal and stable, Pei Pei has her own loli to keep her sane, and Kurumi is surprisingly mentally-resilient. Then only one who would really need a anchor is Tamara, but only because she was brainwashed. The flashback reveals she actually didn't want to get involved in political bullshit and was more inclined to be like a normal magical girl at first.

>Kurumi is just fine without Asuka
Kurumi herself admits that Asuka is the only thing keeping her from being like the illegal MGs.

Attached: Kurumi is one love interest away from being a villain.png (1131x1600, 1.02M)

t. M

Kurumi basically lives for Asuka.
Even when Asuka had "retired" Kurumi still stuck around in the JSDF because it would help protect Asuka. If Asuka dies, I can totally see Kurumi going off the rails.
Pei Pei might not be crazy like Kurumi, but if it weren't for Asuka, she'd be selling her services to anyone with money or the means to harm her loli, such as Babel Brigade.
Mia is pretty stable though, you are right about that.

That's because Asuka showed up in her classroom just when Kurumi was about to snap and kill her bullies. It doesn't mean she needs Asuka all the time to keep herself sane. Actually, we know Kurumi worked for a time alone after Asuka ran away from duties, which proves my point she does just fine without Asuka.

>Even when Asuka had "retired" Kurumi still stuck around in the JSDF because it would help protect Asuka. If Asuka dies, I can totally see Kurumi going off the rails.
Kurumi was doing just fine without Asuka back then though. If Asuna never came back I think Kurumi would just keep doring her job just fine. She really isn't unstable despite being somewhat yandere.
>Pei Pei might not be crazy like Kurumi, but if it weren't for Asuka, she'd be selling her services to anyone with money or the means to harm her loli, such as Babel Brigade.
If it weren't for Chisato, you mean. She was the one who rescued Astrologer. Pei Pei wouldn't have back down if Astrologer wasn't safe. Chisato literally saved Pei Pei from fighting to the death.

user asking the right questions

More like "will we ever get any doujins?" tqh.

Kurumi might be okay if Asuka keeps on living, because the simple thought that Asuka is unharmed would be enough for her to continue living on the side of good.

Take that away though, and she doesn't have much else going on in her life.

Right after Killing Bites ones.

It's not like Kurumi knew what Asuka was doing after she ran away though. I think Kurumi probably had accepted that Asuka wasn't gonna go back and they weren't gonna see each other ever again, and she was fine with that.

Kurumi doesn't really need Asuka but she's certainly thrilled that they could meet again.

I'm not arguing that Kurumi isn't emotionally resilient, but rather that resiliency is contingent upon the continued wellbeing of Asuka. She knew that Iizuka had adopted Asuka, and that Asuka was still alive and well in Japan, and that was enough for her to stay in the Army.

Why didn't anyone else want to be a normie again like Asuka?

The thing is that hasn't actually being stated in the manga and I'm not kin on drawing conclusions about characterization based on guesses.

>Mia
Patriot, fights for America's interest, hates terrorists because they killed her family
>Pei Pei
Happy as long as she can have sex with her daughterwife
>Tamara
Brainwashed by Russia

Who wants to be a normal again?

Asuka

Kurumi's smile must be protected

>He says while posting when she is being cool as fuck.

Age gap incest yuri is the best.

Fake incest.

the refractory period would prevent that

Asuka has massive PTSD and mental issues. Mia is probably the most normal.

Yea, all those kantai/azur lane fags ruined the doujin scene for everyone else.

Asuka got PTSD after seeing her family and comrades killed infront of her eyes.

Kurumi enjoys torture because it's the only time she can feel powerful since she's a pathetic jobber and a bully target

Delusional brainlet.

Cope.

Why doesnt Kurumi ask Asuka out on a date or something.

The fun part is Asuka will most likely accept.

The fun part is Asuka will most likely accept.

Kurumi is mental so she's probably into cuckolding but doesn't realize it

Look at that butt.

Attached: magical girls operating in ukraine.png (884x1257, 906K)

weapons grade ass

Mia is a huge narcissist and possibly a bit of a psychopath. It's not normal to enjoy killing people as much as she appears to.

Because society.

Just doing her job.

And she is the bio-Onahole maker. She made a cute living onahole from a magical girl only by some taming.

she's american

Is Sachuu sneaking a peetk

She's not shown enjoying it anymore than the special forces guys are.

Why is her outfit so revealing?

Attached: 1548713351075.jpg (850x1223, 522K)

She doesn’t know cock magic yet so he is not worthy of asuka

She can torture it out of Tamara.

She's a furry.

A body like that should be shown off.

wait, are these the same character?

She clearly did not die

Yes, doggo is suffering in both

Yes. She has doggo mode and badass mode.

Chisato is such a lucky girl.

One wan wans one pero peros

Attached: 39f73b8e-6e45-400e-824f-7d69b8a046a2..jpg (728x1032, 139K)

look at those mana tanks

SP or HP, choose one

>tfw you will never be Asuka.

Attached: Darker-than-Black-season-2-Hei-drinks.png (1280x720, 704K)