Are there any college-age romance animes?

I'm not talking about "oh, they're in college or graduated from it after the end" shit like Your Name or Tsuki Ga Kirei. I mean a story in which the main romance takes place between two college age characters with some more responsibilities (or at least expectations, if they're not actually handling those responsibilities) than the average high schooler or middle schooler.

Pic obviously not related other than to depict what I'm not looking for

Attached: enditallladstbh2.png (1706x874, 1.88M)

Tada Banri

TADA

Is that the MC name or the anime name? I'm not getting anything for the latter.

It's time for me to rewatch Clannad.

Don't tell me you're getting bored of your 500th high school romcom anime?

>animes
>rec thread
Fuck off, retard.

Attached: 1547498789838.gif (700x517, 2.92M)

try /wsr/

Good shit. Kyou's "other world" thing was one of my favorites.

Wow it's almost like I right click googled the name and the show was the very first link. Yea Forums doesn't like to spoon feed people. If you don't want to get shat on and banned in the future I suggest making an effort before asking for handouts. That's just the way it is around here you'll get used to it.

College romance and High School romance is basically the same shit. They share most of the same dumb tropes. Just look at Golden Time.

ATSUKUNARE MY FRIEND

I said I Googled it, though. The fact that I said that I only didn't get results for the latter should have implied that the former didn't have the same case, right?

It’s Golden Time. Learn to use Yandex so you don’t have to beg from these faggots.

>responsibilities
This scare the otaku. They just want escapism with a waifu that wins in the end.

Yes.
Lurk into infinity.

Attached: 1509334624550.gif (1100x800, 2.36M)

Checked

Attached: 1516498641868.webm (640x360, 900K)

College is just High School 2

The Night Is Short, Walk on Girl

any romances were the characters actually have sex instead of cockteasing for 52 episodes and then kissing in the last 5 minutes?

Genshiken has some unrequited love stuff in it and it takes place in a university.

Cory in the House

White Album 2. No, there is no need to watch the first White Album.

People don't find love in college. Your last opportunity was high school, if you didn't set in stone a relationship by then then everything afterwards becomes fragile & short-term or ends in divorce where you fight over the kids.

Boku no piko

Isn't Cory a teenager?

Golden Time, by Toradora author.

>there is no need to watch the first White Album.
>He doesn't watch what if piece of shit character fucks all of his harem

>by Toradora author
That explains why it was so shit.

>animes
Kill yourself.

But you watch School Days for that, no?