Wasn't angry enough at him for killing his fucking grandpa...

>wasn't angry enough at him for killing his fucking grandpa, doesn't take it serious and go all out until he insults his hair

yeah nah fuck this piece of shit, worst Jojo confirmed and its only 3 episodes in

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-04-10_23-05-14.png (1632x920, 1.89M)

FUCK JOSUKE

Attached: 18679543.png (600x420, 369K)

skip it and watch part 5 it's way better. but if you still feel the need to watch it skip to ep 22 that's when kira comes in and makes part 4 watchable. everything before that is forgettable filler.

>finds a magic alien
>uses him to cheat on and take money from a friend
Josuke's such a cunt

Attached: 1448572465978.jpg (340x565, 46K)

at least no one important in his group died

Attached: cats.gif (500x281, 1.25M)

>highschool delinquent acts like a delinquent

ahahaha shigechi ded but nobody cares about him
same for the salon lady

Josuke is the best jojo, and I guarantee you will agree with this statement after you watch all of part 4 and then move on to the subsequent parts.

>the whole point of josuke's hair being sacred is because of the hero that saved him on that winter day
>the hero used his uniform to get the car going
>the uniform that josuke copies
>the uniform that josuke has no problem taking off when commanded to by the older students
>but the hair is what sets him off
its still the best jojo part besides 8

Attached: 1531519971506.png (400x570, 442K)

He was sick and stuck in a car, that sick ass pomp was the only thing he could see

nah Joseph is still the best

go to bed araki, he clearly saw him with his uniform off through the rear view mirror. he had to know that's what helped him

4th part certainly feels weird after binge-watching first three, kinda lighter and more upbeat

it's pretty refreshing.

Even delinquents usually have a sense of loyalty to their friends.

Josuke and Rohan aren't exactly the closest of friends. Josuke and Koichi or Okuyasu, yes. Rohan, no.

Yeah Josuke is shit. I understand how frustrated you will be with him having just finished SC. Stick with it though, once the cast and the town are established it will be fun.

This

Part 4 & 7 are the best ones, you shit have shit taste. I would've even accepted 3 because it's good mainstream at least.

>wasn't angry.

Yeah nah fuck Giorno

If the farting dog in Stardust Crusaders didn't indicate that there was nothing left in Jojo, you should reevaluate what you enjoy about Jojo.

Young Joseph is trash Old one is cool.

This.

>Rohan
>friend

not him but if his hero would take his uniform off then why wouldn't he?

Giorno is worse

Attached: jojo alignment.png (1000x1120, 1.48M)

the fuck is that thing in the middle left?

>rohan isn't his friend
>delinquent does delinquent things
speedwagon or speedreader u decide

Shizuka?

Rohan tried to kill him tho

Part 4 is all about Josuke being the carrier of justice against Kira but then we see him try to scam people out of their hard earned money. Not really the symbol of justice I'd expect imo.

It's weird that Josuke's friend was killed but he spends the rest of the part doing fuck-all while Rohan investigates, but Josuke is the one who fights Kira and Rohan does fuck-all in the finale.

Literal who??

Part 7 jojo if araki didn't forget about giorno and ger

WHO THE FUCK SHOT JOHNNY IN PHILADELPHIA!?

Attached: nocomment.jpg (474x465, 64K)

Me

I did

Valentine, Diego and Wekapipo

you only need to watch part 4 for Kira. the rest is trash

Attached: BITES ZA DUSTO.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

Araki's favorite Jojo. Stay mad Giornofags, Josukechads can't stop winning

All at the same time.
Somehow.

More than half this is wrong

the best jojo wtf

>Johnny
>chaotic evil
What?

Diavolo will never live up to this legend

He's a filthy terrorist

>assmad vento autist

MORI MORI MORI MORI MORI MORIOH CHO RADIO
we love morioh cho

>gets alignments completely wrong
>uses literal fan fiction
Cringe.

But that made him the most based character in all of jojo

Attached: shit taste.jpg (494x366, 57K)

Josuke is a bit selfish with a fragile grasp on reality when we first meet him. Part of the show is the main characters creating relationships they care for. I think in some way insulting Josuke's hair insults what he stands for. Like in that situation Josuke was trying to be mature but then had the person he spared insult him to his face.
Honestly having a silly temper is a lot better as a character than "shows no emotion but when he gets angry and the music starts playing he bends reality to his whim"

Attached: 1552006602278.png (262x270, 75K)

Shizuka Joestar
Joseph's adopted daughter

Rohan and Josuke are not friends. Also josuke is supposed to be a delinquent. But in a way more likable way than part 3 Jotaro.

Skipping parts is gay

this

Attached: part skipping.jpg (500x499, 76K)

So explain how I like Joseph Giorno and Jonathan most Jotaro started growing on me in part 4

He's Joseph's son. What did you expect?

Part 4 is the best animated part out there. Better watch it.

This, 5 doesn't even come close

Attached: 1553921631003.jpg (595x674, 80K)

You have bad taste.

It pisses me off so much how quickly Araki managed to just drop any cool potential that Polpo had going.
>Shapeshifted into the shape of a bed
>Ate his fingers and grew them back
>Stand is long range and remote and obviously not capable of causing these oddities
>Just completely fucking drops it entirely
So fucking shit. Jojo is at its best when it's truly bizarre like the series origin and not 100% stands. I was looking forward to seeing what was up with Polpo.

I was also pretty pissed to learn that Koichi was put in at the beginning for no fucking reason and never shows up again later. And then there's shit like Fugo getting one battle and the fact that apparently Spice Girl never has a major role ever again.

Part 5s abundance of missed potential is fucking killing the part for me. It could have been amazing and it has isolated awesome bits but overall it's just missing the mark for me.

this

Attached: 1551229196784.png (446x435, 38K)

Why Araki chickened out from using Giorno in Part 6?

If he took a slower pace and developed all of those things while the main plotline rolls out, it would've been gureito.
Entire part 5 happens in like 6 days, non-stop fights with no rest, it must be tiresome
However the fact that Risotto and Bosu send assassins non-stop adds to the urgency.

Why didn't Speedwagon foundation call morioh niggas to help Jolyne?

It's called Bizarre Adventure, not autistically logical adventure. Why do you even bother with JoJo when it's full of nonsensical abilities and plot points that never get properly addressed?

Dementia

There already is two protagonists and Jotaro fighting super speedy priest, what would Giorno do? Summon requiem and win instantly? Fight together normally and die from a knife? Yawn and yawn.

Part 5 has more "lol Araki forgot" than the rest of the series combined.

I feel like either Squadra or the bosses inner circle should have been cut in order to better develop what they had.

Constant bossfights are pretty fun but the rest of the part suffers for it.

Josuke's my favorite, he kinda reminds me of Onizuka minus horndog antics

Attached: bronizuka.jpg (500x666, 84K)

Josuke is great, only super retards with no dignity disagree. Being selfish is a character flaw that makes him more human and entertaining, if you dislike those go for giogio

Attached: 1554916478449.png (217x448, 238K)

Because Giorno would just fucking demolish Pucci and remove any sense of excitement or reason for the narrative to focus on Jolyne and company.
Literally what would be the fucking point of the whole part and a new protag if at the last second the previous protagonist waltzes in and saves the day solo?

It was a damned if you do damned if you don't situation for Araki. He either ignores Giorno, which is bad writing, or he asspulls Giorno and invalidates the part up until that point, which is as bad or worse writing-wise.

I'm convinced that the universe reboot is entirely Giorno and GERs fault. Araki began making the parts too interconnected and realized he had this ultra powerful character breathing down any future parts neck and that nothing short of a timeskip forwards or backwards or a story on a scale too small for the Joestar clan to notice it were the only ways forward in the continuity. So Giorno basically forced his hand on resetting everything.

Could giorno beat made in heaven?

>Rohan and Josuke
>friends

Attached: 1554998607510.jpg (818x783, 178K)

Normalfags who don't play DND need to stop using alignments

>t. Funny Valentine

Mori mori mori~

Rather see dnd stop using alignments.

Trips confirm, if you skip any part of Jojo then stop claiming to like Jojo

>cheat on Rohan
Um user what are you implying

>This is a good thing
Rohan and/or Okuyasu should have died in the last arc

>killling Rohan-senpai
NO DIGNITY

Coolest shit would've been if Pucci resurrected a god mode Dio from the bone and Jotaro's blood.
Then Giorno, who was drawn to Florida, shows up and has to defeat his father with the help of an enraged Jolyne who just lost a father she barely knew but only recently came to respect.

morioooooh

First half of DiU is even better than the 2nd half, yeah shigeo and kira were great and it´s still 9/10 but the first half was a 10/10 in my book

Kira's dad ruined the plot of the second half

GER is implied to have reverted back to GE after the final battle.
Why would Araki bring back Dio yet again when he'd already established a new main antagonist for the part?

What happened to the arrow? Did he just get rid of it and give up on having an OP stand?

He put it inside of Mr. President.

>Part 4 is the best animated
Yeah, i'm not sure about that.

Attached: you (2).jpg (500x375, 107K)

>Most Handsome
>Most Empathetic
>Most Bro

well, OP, not even crazy diamondo can fix your shit taste

Attached: josuke2.png (1280x720, 667K)

>Most Handsome
yikes

Attached: DE9EB3A8-91E5-4BD9-9B9B-FB5377B73367.png (450x333, 380K)

Meant to reply to you.

Meant to reply to you.

Is this the new how does it works?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p5vjq5mJ0j1sxl1sp_540.jpg (540x304, 40K)

Now I want to see Coco Pol's Requiem stand, thanks

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 24K)

Baby

the uniform was what saved josuke. it's clearly part of what josuke idolized along with the hairstyle, so why would he take it off just because some jackoff senior told him to?

A quantum superposition of Valentine, Diego, and Wekapipo.
D4C takes multiple universes and makes them coexist in the same place.

different people in different universes, that may well be so similar that they're nearly identical, and thus it's irrelevant which universe is the one that most of the story takes place in. maybe that's wrong since i remember something being said about the corpse parts only being in 1 universe? what's more confusing is figuring out how there's bystanders from different worlds all in the same ONE world when gyro is interrogating them

>Shapeshifted into the shape of a bed
He's just so fat that Giorno thought he was a bed. That's the joke. There's nothing to look into here.
>Ate his fingers and grew them back
Look up "Tony Iommi". And in-universe, it's just to induce an irrational creep factor.
>Koichi was put in at the beginning for no fucking reason and never shows up again later
Good. Koichi is shit
>Fugo getting one battle
Aborted arc. This is the one true tragedy of part 5.
>Spice Girl never has a major role ever again
She's integral to the defeat of the main villain.
>Jojo is at its best when it's truly bizarre like the series origin and not 100% stands
So all that stuff you listed about Polpo's weird unexplained shit isn't "truly bizarre"? You're kind of contradicting yourself here.

>Good. Koichi is shit
stopped reading there

There's nothing "bizarre" about vestigial story elements. It's like if Santana showed up at the start of part 2 but then the rest of the part was all about hamon vs hamon or zombies.

Polpo's quirks are, like, very important, though.

Kishibe insulted his hair, he isn't his friend.

We didnt need another mary sue in part 5

Polpo was probably just doing that to fuck with Giorno. He's only visible through a limited window, so it wouldn't be impossible for him to pull off some illusions, especially when he has so much free time to practice.
We don't get a real explanation for how Polpo does that shit because we see it from Giorno's perspective, and from Giorno's perspective, a fat guy shapeshifted from a bed and ate his own fingers which grew back.

Koichi was sent to investigate Giorno and left when Jotaro told him to. Really not hard to understand.

Are you a Koichi-fag? People like that truly exist?
> A fucking midget
> Gets spotlight he does not deserve
> People praise him for being a good boy despite doing jack shit
> Retarded stand evolutions that are not connected
Araki probably made this character so every single midget bullied out of school could feel slightly better about himself.

>hating one of the few remotely developed characters in this shitty series
lmao

> A fucking midget
not argument
> Gets spotlight he does not deserve
he deserves it as much as any other jobro
> People praise him for being a good boy despite doing jack shit
jotaro would have been dead if it wasnt for him
> Retarded stand evolutions that are not connected
they are all based on sounds/sound effects

I prefer lack of development over halfassed development of mentally stunted dwarf showered in praise whenever he farts in right direction.

go back hxhshitter

Attached: bruno.jpg (750x742, 43K)

Since when Weight is sound-based?
If Jotaro would have anyone else with him there, story would be over already.
He's not jobro. He's jo-it'soktobeamidgetyoucanbeaherotoo character.

Koichi is less developed than fucking Okuyasu

Never watched hunterxhunter. I'm jist disgusted with the midgets in part 4. Not just Koichi (but he' the biggest offender since every in-universe character sucks his dick for being reliable and mature).

>they are all based on sounds/sound effects
Act 3 just makes shit heavy. Because three almost rhymes with freeze, and making things heavy makes them stop, which is sort of a form of freezing in a vague sense. Act 3 never uses any other abilities based on other rhymes, so it's kind of a downgrade from Act 2 and barely matches the theme.

>bringing up another series for no reason
You know better.

The entire point of Koichi is he's supposed to be the useless tagalong midget/kid in almost every shonen anime except he realizes that and learns how to not be garbage

So quick question but it's forever since I read part but I was rewatching it yesterday and something at the end didn't make much sense to me. How the fuck did Joseph control his arm that was cut off by Kars? It comes flying out of nowhere and even strangles Kars with enough force to be a distraction but it make no sense. Was it just random plot device or has it been handwaved as Joseph subconsciously using his stand?

One thing I can give to Koichi is being a part of decent depictment of boy raised by single mother.
Josuke is a mixture of complexes and standofish bravado which is one type of lone-mother-boys. These guys try to get attention of others and possibly lead a group which they suck at as they miss out on some masculine traits (at least as kids).
Koichi is the other type that avoids everyone and everything but with some undeserved compliments manages to flourish. But of course, he's still a midget. Fuck Koichi.

>skipping the second best part and araki's favorite
might as well not even watch jojo

>not connected
false, he just never bothered to rhyme anything else because then he'd beat Kira.

>watches 3 episodes
>stops to talk with anons on Yea Forums about the show instead of watching the rest
Why do people do this shit?

Attached: 1540029588462.jpg (387x461, 24K)

Does midget rhyme with retard, Koichi-fag?
Jesus, I know I'm autistically angry about that and I don't even know why. I think he fucks up the usual Jojo character designs /arsthetics. I get it that part4 was supposed to be a refresh, but Araki managed to fix body types startimg from part5.

I like how everyone recognized Shizuka.
Hopefull (but probably never) we will get some of the invisible girl.

But for what fucking purpose?

Well

Attached: shizuka.png (364x514, 196K)

part 4 is not canon, everybody knows that.

Learn to take a joke.

>"Araki forgot" meme
Kill yourself, normalfag.

Wrrrrrryd the manga, you speedreading cretin.

shameful
no dignity
no sense of humor

Attached: qwe_download .png (500x300, 19K)

How in the world is Jolyne lawful or evil. She's just girl Joseph who uses Jotaro's catchphrase.

What are you talking about? Giorno would just instantly win the fight. That's how his power works.

Jolyne would also be fucking irrelevant in a fight that involves The World and GER. She's got the weakest stand of any Jojo besides Joseph, who only got his as a supporting character.

>Rohan
Why would you kill the most based character in the show?

Attached: 0e6c207295068da8f7ad95e5461d255d.jpg (629x1000, 85K)

>Araki's favorite

So? He eats shit.

name 3 times he did that

Koichi is a better character than Josuke

Nah koichi is a mary sue

Because it's disposable and the seniors are wearing the same uniform.

You can have things make perfect sense and still be bizarre. It makes them MORE bizarre in some cases

Josuke's hero lived in Morioh, presumably. Which would mean that he'd go to the same school as Josuke, and therefore wear the same uniform.
The uniform doesn't have any significance.

Attached: 14996203613.jpg (2102x4016, 848K)

Koichi’s dad is still in the picture, he just never shows up in the manga or anime

this, kira deserved better. He should have at least gotten rohan, who's arc was finished

This post was made by Kira Gang

DIO Polpa gives me more life than Golden XP.

>t.xforts

Pure, blind luck. Joseph even admits he gets lucky.

He didn't.
Kars was a crime against nature, so the earth itself threw Joseph's hand at him.

Anything after part 3 is just gay bullshit

Attached: feel like comin with us now, big guy.png (189x189, 83K)

>take money from a friend
>Rohan
>a friend
They despise each other, dude.

She's the invisible baby from part 4. That image is from some fanfic part that somebody wrote or something.